Boomer Benefits

8.7

Joe Perkowski Edwardsville, IL

Worked with Trey D. to help with Medigap Plan and then Alyssa E. for help with Drug Plan for me and wife. I came across Boomer Benefits some months ago to better understand Medicare as retiring is almost here. As videos go, they helped in understanding in layman terms how things work. As a result, I’ve worked with both individuals to sign up for Medicare Plan and Drug Plan. All I can say is, they help you understand the process, plans pros and cons, answer your questions that need answered. Plus, I enjoy it when people on the other end of phone can be professional but also human with sense of humor, as I sometimes joke around. So, to anyone looking for help, call them and I’m sure you won’t regret it. Why not make your decision with this matter easier, I’m glad I did.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is such a wonderful review, Joe! We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, from the videos to enrollment with your Medicare plans. Trey and Alyssa are such great assets and we're pleased to know they were both a great fit to work with. We will pass along the kind words!

Mar. 26th, 2021

John F Des Plaines, IL

I am new to Medicare and it is cOnfuSing. I did a lot of research on the web, watched many videos and finally got a fair understanding of it. There are Part A and B, Medigap A, B, C, D, … X, Y and Z plus Medicare Advantage, and more and still more. I kind of knew what direction I was going when I called Boomer Benefits but wanted to get a handle on the why my direction was right for me. I spoke with Trey D. and he was great. We spent a great deal of time talking about what I needed from these Medicare plans, he explained the ins and outs of the Supplement and Advantage plans, how they worked and compared and many things in between. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions even those questions which I knew the answer but just wanted confirmation and validation that he knew what he was talking about. I did say Trey was GREAT!!! I previously spoke with another Medicare agency and they pushed just one insurance company and only Medigap plans plus gave no justification why that company or that plan was the best for me. I just had to take the agent’s word for it, no facts about the insurance company history, no rate history, no comparison points just this is the policy they recommend for me, had only general answers to my questions and pushed me to sign up now. They also offered no help selecting a Prescription Drug plan except for directing me to their website to enroll myself. Until I called Boomer Benefits and met Troy I thought I was doomed to commit to a Medicare plan without really having that comfort feel of why the one I selected was the best for me. I finally selected a Type G Supplement plan and hope to stay healthy so I rarely get to use it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, that is a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience. Trey is such an asset to our team and we are pleased to know he was able to help every step of the way and answer all your questions. There are many options out there, but we're happy to hear our team could help you find the right plan for you. We will share your kind words. Thank you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

PR Joss Chapel Hill, NC

This is a great company to work with in learning about medicare benefits and getting through all of the decision-making steps. I was assigned to Kierah G. for assistance with understanding and selecting plans along with required timing. Kierah made it much easier for me than it would have been working with a provider directly. Another great feature to Boomer Benefits is their Facebook Page. The information you can get from other Boomer members and non-members through ongoing Q&A is like having a committee working out all of the unknowns and letting you know what to expect. Wish I could by my car & auto insurance from Boomer Benefits as well!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear! We are thrilled to know Kierah was of great assistance with finding you a plan and that our Facebook group has been beneficial as well. We will pass along these kind words to our team. Thank you for sharing!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Scott Malouche Greer, SC

I have been using Boomer benefits now for two years and I'm very satisfied with the level of service they have given me. Their knowledge about this subject is outstanding and it allows me the Peace of mind to know I am getting good value for the money I'm spending. A special shout out to Rachel who always answers the phone and is very professional and my service representative Taryn who is again very knowledgeable and always has an answer for my questions.I would recommend this service to anybody looking for peace of mind when it comes to Medicare and the supplemental insurance's offered on the open market.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Scott, thank you for being a loyal Boomer Benefits client. We are thankful to have a team player like Rachel on our team, we will pass your kind feedback along!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Joe Crivello-Sorensen Monument, CO

Boomer Benefits has been such a pleasure to work with. Alyssa has helped me through the whole process from start to finish.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re thrilled Alyssa was able to help you find the right plan for your needs! We will pass along the kind words.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Thomas Vitale

I worked with Jasmine B to understand a bill that I recently received. Jasmine is very professional and responsive and is a pleasure to deal with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Thomas! We’re thrilled Jasmine were able to help with your recent bill! We will pass along the kind words.

Apr. 8th, 2022

S M Olney, MD

Justin K was very helpful and helped me navigate the maze of Medicare. Thanks to him I was able to select the insurance companies and get approved in a couple of days.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Justin could help you navigate Medicare! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Donna Contestabile

My Experience was wonderful thanks to Alex K I was so lost in this experience that he helped me every step of the way I would highly recommend this young man

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Donna! We’re happy Alex was able to help! We will pass along the kind words.

Rosalind White Huntingtown, MD

My experience was wonderful! I was given great information, superior instructions on enrollment and a very pleasant and informative representative in Michele V.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Michele! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! Thank you for sharing!

Victor Colwell Mount Carmel, IL

Very Good service. Caring and polite. Very well pleased with my choice of company My agent at Boomer Benefits Alexis and everyone that I met so far have been helpful

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Victor! We’re happy to know our team was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Kim Darling Barre, VT

Jacob C helped me decide on Medicare plans for myself and my husband Friendly Clarified complicated information Helped me feel confident about the decisions I was making

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Kim! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jacob. We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to find the right plan for your needs.

Mar. 3rd, 2022

Murray Loy Johnson City, TN

I had a few questions about a payment and a called and Alexis gave me excellent service. I had neglected to call her back and she called me. Good people and a good company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Murray! We're so happy to know Alexis could help answer your payment questions and made sure she got in touch with you! We greatly appreciate your review.

Mar. 3rd, 2022

Susan Ryan Arlington, TX

I worked with Kelly D on my drug plan through Boomer Benefits and I couldn’t be happier. Kelly really knows her stuff and I would highly recommend her. Susan R.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Susan, we are happy to know Kelly could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Feb. 28th, 2022

Terri Tilghman Bensalem, PA

I was totally confused about all the Medicare options. He was very patient & through explaining the available programs! Top notch service!! Terri tilghman

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy our team could help you with your options. We will pass along the kind words!

Feb. 10th, 2022

gary graf Houston, TX

I just redid my plan G . Becca J helped me find a new plan that includes a gym membership. I n the past they also are good a helping with miss coded items

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Gary! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca!

Feb. 10th, 2022

Elizabeth Eagle, ID

Amazing! Caleb has been so helpful whenever I have called with any questions at all. I recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone looking for supplemental Medicare insurance. Great job!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Elizabeth! We're so happy Caleb was able to help you recently! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Janet Cannon Ypsilanti, MI

So helpful! BB guided me through the whole process, understanding and choosing a Plan G and all the rest, and this year, Dustin was able to help me change to a better-priced plan with no problems. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janet, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know it is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Dustin was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Edward Wilson Seminole, FL

I worked with Becca J of Boomer Benefits and she was very helpful and an excellent. I look forward to working with Becca on any future insurance needs. Thanks Becca for all your help! Edward Wilson

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Edward! We're so pleased Becca was able to help you every step of the way! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

sheila white Kalamazoo, MI

I talked to Jacob C and he was great. His information was clear and straightforward. He was patient and courteous. Made the signup easy and I’m so glad the stress of enrolling is over.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to receive that kind of feedback! We're happy to know Jacob made it stress-free and was there to help every step of the way!

Gary Oldham Boardman, OR

Boomer Benefits and Caleb B have done an excellent job providing my wife and I clear and concise information about our Medicare related options. Always professional, available and knowledgeable.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gary, thank you for sharing your experience with Caleb! We're happy to hear of Caleb's assistance with you and your wife.

Dec. 17th, 2021

Dave Park Sunbury, PA

I like working with Boomer Benefits because they do what they say they will do. The always follow up promptly, if needed. I got great service recently from one of their representatives, Alyssa E. Dave

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this kind of feedback, Dave! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team!

Jan. 7th, 2022

Cynthia McKusick Middletown, PA

Caleb B has provided excellent service, both in providing me the options for the upcoming year, without any pressure to choose one insurance over another and with problems that I have had throughout the year.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Caleb! We're thrilled to know he has been there to help no matter the situation!

Dec. 10th, 2021

Ron E Jefferson, GA

5 stars, no doubt! Excellent service provided while shopping for Part D. We worked with Michele V. , she was great at explaining the differences. We live in Ga and she found the best plan for each of us.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the kind words, Ron! We could not be happier receiving such positive feedback about our team!

Dec. 7th, 2021

Ptjr Chipley, FL

Becca J. with Boomer Benefits was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful in my selection of a Part D prescription plan that best fit my needs. A pleasure to do business with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca! We're pleased to know of her assistance with your Part D plan.

Dec. 7th, 2021

Kim Strecker Bradenton, FL

Boomer Benefits is a great company to work with. Becca J was so great helping me switch over to an Advantage plan. She explained everything in detail and, made it so easy for me to understand.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kim! We're happy to know Becca took care of your through this transition and made sure you had all the necessary information!

Kathleen Gerlach Ionia, MI

My 1st time signing up for Medicare plan G and a drug program. I had a lot of questions and Tina K helped me with a lot of great information, patience , she was so easy to talk too. I appreciate her help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kathleen! We're pleased to know of your positive experience with Tina and that she was able to help you finalize your coverage!

Robert M Luck Charlottesville, VA

Good educational resources and strong customer service. Very helpful to have an individual agent walk my wife and I through the process - that agent, Catherine H is kind, cheerful and expert.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Catherine. We're so thrilled she was there to help you and your wife through this transition!

carl Moses Arlington, TX

I want to give a review for Roni R. She just helped me change insurance companies. She was very professional and friendly. She was very good at her job. I don't usually do these reviews but she deserves an excellent review.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the kind words, Carl! We're so pleased Roni was there to help and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Terry Vogtmann Grand Rapids, MI

Bill W and Boomer Benefits' client support team has done an excellent job for my wife and me educating and walking us through the process of receiving the Medicare benefits that we need.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Terry! We're so pleased to hear of Bill's assistance as you navigated through Medicare.

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Joyce McCabe Denton, TX

We have been using Boomer Benefits since 2015, and are very pleased with the service we have received. Jasleen S. helped us this year by comparing plans for us and then walking us through the application process. We are grateful for our relationship with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Joyce, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're so pleased Jasleen was able to assist you this year and guide you through the process! Thank you for trusting us, yet again, with your plans!

Nov. 17th, 2021

Marilynn Shymanovitz Canton, MI

Our encounter from first call to completion with Janay F was excellent .She walked us through the application process seamlessly. She was efficient in all aspects, answering questions and returning calls.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is great to hear, Marilynn! We're so happy to know how seamless she made the process!

julio lopez Kissimmee, FL

Bill W was very corteous on time for return calls knowledgable and ready to answer questions a d vlear any doubts on my part. He kept me Informed of any developments with my application. An amazing insurance agent.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback, Julio. Thank you so much for sharing your experience will Bill! He truly is amazing!

Patty

Boomer Benefits is the best company to work with! I am very grateful and appreciative to Caleb B. He was sensitive and caring to my needs.He help me make the right decisions for my needs. I highly recommend this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this kind of feedback, Patty! We're so pleased to know Caleb was there to assist you! We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation and kind words!

Jennifer Rogers

I had excellent service with Courtney M for my Part D plan. She did an exceptional job and was very professional. I recommend Boomer Benefits very highly. They have excellent employees!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jennifer! We're so pleased Courtney was able to help you with your Part D plan. We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation!

John Flick Swansboro, NC

Spoke with Courtney M this morning and had questions about the shingles vaccine. She was extremely helpful and professional. It was a pleasure speaking with her and all my questions were answered.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, this is a wonderful review and we are thankful you shared it! Juilette truly is a Part D expert and we're pleased she was able to take care of you in this situation. Thank you for sharing!

HNF Avondale, AZ

Cheyenne K was the person who assisted me and she made the process easy, respectful, and comprehensible. Medicare plans are confusing and Cheyanne handled my questions professionally and fully.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear how easy our agents make this process! We know it can be overwhelming, so we're happy to know Cheyanne was able to help!

Lois Reinemann Ponca City, OK

Spoke with Allyson G. today, and she was of great assistance in answering some questions about the policies purchased via Boomer Benefits. Love that Boomer Benefits does all the bulldogging! Thanks!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lois, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Allyson! We're so happy to hear she was able to assist you through this process!

Calvin Johnson Tucker, GA

Nick P in BB Customer Service promptly researched a Medicare question for me today & cordially called me with what he found out before the end of the day. A big Attaboy for Nick!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Calvin! We're so pleased to know of Leah's assistance during this process. Thank you for the recommendation!

Nov. 5th, 2021

DAVE WHITEFOOT San Leandro, CA

Tyler W was so helpful in explaining benefits and made it easy to understand coverages. The whole on line process was easy. He was very patient, job Weill done and I would highly recommend Tyler and Boomer Benefits

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy to receive this kind of feedback, Dave! Tyler truly is a great agent! Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation.

Oct. 25th, 2021

Happy customer in Texas Navasota, TX

Chris W helped me find a new Medicare supplement plan, where i didn't have to get a referral for every doctor, and all my doctors were on the plan. He was knowledgeable. and spoke clearly. I highly recommend him!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so great to hear! We could not be happier knowing he was able to find you a plan that better fit your needs. Thank you for sharing this experience!

pam simmons Keller, TX

I had the pleasure of working with Chris W!! He had an unusual challenge helping me. I recently moved from California and had a advantage plan through the local hospital. Chris helped me get covered quickly with a plan that seems to be extremely helpful for me with wonderful benefits and coverage. Thanks to Chris and the whole group.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pam, we are so thrilled Chris was able to navigate through this situation and get you set up with a plan that fits your needs! We're so happy he was able to help. Thank you for sharing!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Anne Eddy Claremont, NH

Tyler W was the best! Answered all my questions, never pushed (like many others did), respected my choice to communicate via email vs. phone (the most important thing to me!), and was always ready and willing to help! I highly recommend Tyler and Boomer Benefits - a scary choice made simple and easy! Thank you Tyler!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to hear this kind of feedback! Tyler is great! We're so happy he was always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation, Anne!

Beverly Gearhart Englishtown, NJ

Boomer Benefits!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you, Yesenia S There is no other company that compares. Always there to help whether it's a simple question you have or to settle a problem with a bill. Thank you again Yesenia S for the great customer service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback, Beverly! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with Yesenia! We're so happy she was able to help!

Lourdes Caceres North Fort Myers, FL

Bill W took care of my supplement insurance, He did an excellent job. Explain very clear my options and fill all the papers needed, in less that 30 minutes all was done. He follow up until all my paper were finalize and I Received my insurance card.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear, Lourdes! Bill is a great asset to the team and we're happy to know he was able to find you a plan and help get everything in place!

Sue Westphal Albuquerque, NM

I worked with Joey W who is knowledgeable and kind, he is conscientious and attentive. He answered every question I had and sometimes more than once when I couldn't remember. Really eased my mind and helped me decide which choices would be best for me. He's great.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be happier to receive such wonderful feedback about Joey! He truly is great! We are so glad he was able to ease your mind and help guide you through the Medicare maze. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

RiadChah San Jose, CA

C Arriaga was wonderful! Customer service oriented. A real pro! She followed up with me exactly on the days and times I needed. Never missed a call and it is so nice these days to feel you can count on somebody. She has to be recommended for her outstanding skills. She was kind and patient. A great employee!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so pleased to know how helpful she was during this transition for you! We know there are many ins and outs to Medicare and it is wonderful to hear how clear and simple Catherine made it for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Paula Canelli Palm Coast, FL

Boomer benefits has been a great company to work with! Jessica Y helped me choose the best company for my supplement and Kelly D helped me with my prescription plan. Both were very helpful and answered all my questions promptly and fully. I have recommended Boomer Benefits to many of my friends!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paula, we are so happy to know Jessica and Kelly were there to assist you through your enrollments and find you plans that best fit your needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

wes Polson, MT

Well I was never in the dark with any questions and they were answered honestly and to my complete satisfaction. Kelly is a knowledgeable agent, polite and courteous always wanting to know if I had more questions. All in all I am very satisfied with the service given.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive that kind of feedback, Wes! Thank you for sharing the kind words about Kelly. We are happy to know how satisifed you are!

Jimmie D Wilson Blanchard, OK

I had all kinds of fears signing up for Medicare. When I spoke With Jacob C He took away all my doubts. I'm Glad I had called Boomer for help in signing up. One of the smartest calls I have ever made. Thanks so much for all your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jimmie, we could not be happier knowing Jacob was able to ease the stress! We know it can be an overwhelming process, but we're glad our team as able to guide you through your enrollment. Thank you for allowing us to help you!

Donna Concord, NC

Beginning this process seemed daunting and overwhelming. I called Boomer Benefits and Jess Lewis was a lifesaver! She made it so easy. I am ever so thankful and appreciative of the blessing that she has been. Thank you Boomer Benefits!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jess was there to save the day! We could not be happier to receive this kind of feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience with Jess!