Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.2

Marion Greybull, WY

I have not had to use them, but they increase the price every 3 months.

David Lovington, NM

I rate them 9 becuae they are Gps enabled

Roslyn Roanoke Rapids, NC

Very good equipment, standard service with an initial glitch.

Fred Banzer Ormond Beach, FL

I'm pretty satisfied, but I haven't really had to use it so I really can't say how good it is.

Doug F Port Saint Lucie, FL

Outstanding customer service, very much appreciated, especially during these trying times.

Patricia Wiles

Albert was wonderful. I took the services because of how he. handled our phone time

Jim Strickland Holdrege, NE

I was very happy with the entire process. It was all explained and then tailored to fit my needs!

Debra Stanton Ashland, VA

Very knowledgeable and helpful with helping me understand the equipment and how they are used

Kim Norris

I can’t ever remember to do a monthly check, so they text and remind me. I appreciate that.

Suzanne O'Donnell

The products have been easy to use. We are very pleased with the service so far.

Corsair M. Cox

So far it seems to be a good company. Great customer service. Haven't had to rely on them yet for an emergency.

Jayne Falugo

We are disappointed that you can’t request (for a fee) a MobileHelp employee to come to house to help setup/test.

Reply from MobileHelp

We are sorry that we don't offer that service. The equipment is shipped active so that once it is received you can easily just plug it in and test it. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Aug. 12th, 2020

Dorothy Bridges

Quick response when button is pushed. Easy to understand customer service representative.

DEBB WARD

THE MEDICAL PENDANT THAT USE TO HANG AROUND MY NECK ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE UNIT.

Suzanna J. Wilcoxon

The equipment was received in excellent condition. Customer service is very friendly and helpful.

Karen Schuman

I have some concern re response times, but have not had the device long enough to judge properly.

Angela J Franklin

Even though the button was accidentally released. I very much appreciate the quick response.

t

Very satisfied with equipment, ease in setting up and using and customer service.

Kay Fletcher

We are very satisfied as the people that check are very understanding and polite.

Russ Bricker

I have had to use my button several times not sure what I would have without it.

Kaley Hughes

It was there when I needed it but the sensors are so very sensitive and tend to go off when not necessary.

Virginia OBryan

Easy efficient and very friendly staff never had a issue with my product or customer service

Blanche Crandall

Called other medical alerts, and they don't have quality and help that Mobile Help has!

Teresa Fiore

Great service and easy to set up. Nice that both a bracelet and necklace are given.

Diane Barbout

Have only had test responses but the response has been immediate and very thorough

Stephanie Brown Montague, MI

It is a robot/computer that I talked to, even after I requested to speak with a real person because the computer didn’t understand what I was asking. That was ridiculous & of no help to me.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Stephanie. We are unable to find an account under your name, and we are unsure of the robot/computer you spoke with, as we only have real people for our online chat services. We would love to assist you with any questions you may have, please give us a call at 877-827-6207.

Jun. 26th, 2020

Linda Higgins Los Gatos, CA

My 97-year-old father has fallen twice and NO ONE at your organization has called him, the fire department or me. WHAT is the point of paying for this stupid service? I am cancelling this service and want a large refund.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Linda, Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. We are would be happy to look into this further, however, we are unable to locate any account under your name. Please give us a call at 877-827-6207 for further assistance.

May. 18th, 2020

JoAnn Burroughs Jacksonville, FL

We purchased the mobile help watch and when my husband was having a seizure, I pushed the help button 6 or 7 times and NOTHING happened. I then called 911. Worst product ever!

phil everett Mena, AR

good very helpful ! called to verify everything was working ! i would use them again !

Nancy V. Philbrick

Easy to install and use! Received in a timely manner! Looking forward to using it!

Carlson Arlington, WA

Very helpful and excellent follow-up. Customer oriented to find best product for our needs.

Jim Willett

I have been impress thus far with the product quality and the customer service department.

Cathy Haddock, GA

It was very helpful and informative. I asked many questions that was answered with expertise.

Ray Himmelblau Wheeling, IL

very helpful Jeff took care of all my mother's needs I like the no price increase

Reply from MobileHelp

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback for others to benefit from. Thank you again for being such a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 30th, 2019

Anne Sabattis

All works as it should. All good so far. Haven't had it very long. Very good service. Came on time. Thanks

Paula Laney

Customer care really DID care. I called several companies and yours was the most curious.

Stanley Potter Mesa, AZ

It is easy to use.I hardly notice that I am wearing the pendant or the main unit on my belt.

Troy Chang San Diego, CA

It was east to order. Arrived quickly. Everyone I talked with was knowledgeable. Easy to set up.

Lisa

Clear and helpful. I felt confident I understood what product I was getting and how it worked.

Aleeta Osmond Gainesville, FL

I felt very comfortable getting set up with Mobile Help.. They explained the system clearly for me.

Claire

It is very inconvenient when I go out to carry the GPS button around. It would be alot easier if I could just put it around my neck or attach it some way to my clothing.

Eileeng

So far, have tested the equipment twice and the response was quick and responders were polite

L Forest

An excellent user friendly system and availability of knowledgeable and kind employees

Excellant!

It does do the job i needed it for. If asked by this survey company i would not take the survey!

Lynn Howell, MI

They took care of every thing. I have not had to use it yet but I am confident it will work right.

Time 2 Change Media LLC Nashville, TN

Excellent product, the independent salesman was very helpful and I got my product in a short time.

Sandy

support was clear and easy to use equipment. My only complaint is the pendent is to heavy to use.

Anonymous Spanaway, WA

The representative Sue S. that I talk to was amazing she was super helpful and informative

The ease of obtaining 24 hour assistance by using a simple to use monitor is amazing to me.

Janet Grupp Bloomington, IL

Just tested system yesterday. Gentleman answered curiously and everything checked out. Good to know.