Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

Debra Kelley Port Saint Joe, FL

Phillip your rep was outstanding. After 2 years with Medical Guardian, sending equiptment that did not work. Reps with zero knowledge Then sending equipment that did not work in my area

Janice Mawyer Waynesboro, VA

Since I have had mine, a very short time, I have set the alarm off many times, and even though I apologize, they are still very polite and seem to really care. Thank each of you for my clumsiness.

Steve Oberon Clifton Park, NY

Limited experience but so far very quick response to false alarms, courteous and professional people at call center. Gives me a sense of security, which is what I'm looking for.

Susan Ashworth Niceville, FL

At first we didn't think it was going to work, well I love the fact that I get alerts when his alert necklace requires assistance and love the fact that they text and call me.

Lee Ann Hug East Palestine, OH

I am giving a low rating because I was not put on the correct plan. I was told that it would be $20 a month before taxes. I was informed that the first bill would be around $70 due to a first time fee. My credit card was charged $131. I called and was told that I was on a quarterly plan. Ok thats not the end of the world but then I did the math and realized that was over $40 per month. I called back and found out that we were on the premium plan and an insurance plan was added. I said I never agreed to that. The rep I spoke to said "well Im sure I can pull up the phone call recording to prove you did.: That's the wrong answer to give a frustrated customer. I had him remove the insurance and kept the higher plan for my dad for the time being but this isnt right. If it would have been my elderly dad that signed up for this instead of me doing it for him he would have been confused, mad and would have cancelled. In fact he did that several years ago. He told me that the "price went up" and he cancelled. I didnt believe him then but I do now. I will give this one more chance because he already has the equipment but I will cancel if anything else goes wrong. So far not the best experience considering MobileHelp is supposed to be the #1 provider.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lee Ann, We have received your review and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your order. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are sorry if you received anything less. We would like to contact you to help resolve any ongoing issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3 for Customer Service. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 27th, 2022

Denise Broussard Beaumont, TX

It is a reliable service giving me peace of mind that my mother is covered. They occasionally check in on her. I like that the GPS feature when internet is not always reliable.

Shirley S Green Painesville, OH

Fine help in setting up system, base is very bright. My in house option is very affordable. Fortunately I have not had to use it for emergency help.ble. Fortunately I haven't had to use the service.

Diane Verheyden Englewood, CO

I wanted the $19.95 plan for my mother. I repeat this to the what I thougt I got. I was surprised when the bill was $29.99.Another agent explained to me that's for fall detection. I feel a bit conned. Then another agent told me you don't recommend my mom wear it to bed. Well that's why I got this in the first place. I still have issues with re-charging the neck device. I'm not happy with this company and I would not recommend to it anyone

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Diane, We received your review, and we apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are sorry if you have received anything less. The automatic fall detection pendant is an optional accessory that can be added to our cellular systems for an additional cost. And although the automatic fall detection pendant may cause false alarms overnight due to movement, we do still recommend that the user wear a standard wearable help button during that time. Our Technical Support team would be more than happy to further assist with any unresolved questions or concerns you may have about the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 20th, 2022

MARK E GARMAN Manassas, VA

My mom has had a few false alarms/accidental activations. It was nice to see that within minutes she was contacted to check on her status. Very comforting to know that the system works.

Laura Gannaway Leesburg, VA

I have recommended it to many friends, but I am a little confused by the device. Sometimes the alarm activates when I very gently set it down on a counter, but then it isn't set off due to a harder hit! Also, I wish there was some type of counterbalance to reduce pressure on my neck.

Jennifer Evans

My mother dropped a bottle of water but it registered and sent the alarm in. Immediately they were in contact with her to make sure all was OK. The fall detection is on point. Equipment is wonderful! I and my mother are very happy and feel so much happier.

Irby Jimi

I had my pendant 1 week when my husband fell at 2 am. He has Alzheimer's dementia. I pressed the button and my response was quick and 2 guys showedup and got him up.They we're so nice. I am very happy with mobile help and have told countless people about

Anita Hansen

It started out rocky because after I had Mobile Help for two or three days AT&T was transforming their local tower from three gigs to five gigs and it screwed everything up. But Mobile Help was very diligent and helpful and everything turned out just fine and they are doing a marvelous work.

Jean Tomlin

I feel very safe wearing the fall button and the whole system is working fine. I did have trouble with the mobile device that I need to take with me when I go out. It wouldn't hold the charge, but customer service quickly addressed the issue and are sending me a new one for which I'm very happy.

Cecilia Trammell Rome, GA

This device, while I've only had it for two weeks, has given me a sense of security and peace of mind. I no longer need to carry my phone with me when I go outside of the house. I have occasionally "triggered" the alarm accidentally and am happy to say the system worked each time in response to the alarm. I have yet to actually need the alarm system for an emergency and hope I don't!

Lynn Zottnick Gainesville, GA

Both my parents and inlaws have used MobileHelp for emergencies in their homes. The response team was swift and provided them with the help they needed in each situation. The devices are well designed for the elderly to use -the wrist alert device bands are extremely soft and comfortable (I wish my smartwatch had bands like these!). Thank you for a well-designed and implemented alert package!

Rhonda Lincoln Orlando, FL

Great service. I just wish the device was more visually appealing and they had other lanyards to choose from I have tried and researched other companies al with fall alert. I fell once and the alarm didn't work. It then took me 3 days of trying different methods to notify themI finally got someone to manswer when I told them I needed to pay my bill! Customer service has been super with this company and easy to use..

Kenneth Nehls New Lothrop, MI

I did a lot of research on medical help devices and after talking with several companies, I choose MobileHelp. I really like not having to have a base unit. It is truly mobile and I have coverage everywhere that I go. The fall detection is an important feature to me for I have had several bad falls. The device was activated just from taking off the necklace to quickly and there was a representative responding very quickly. I highly recommend MobileHelp and you will get the service you paid for from this company.

John J Seaton Las Vegas, NM

Fast professional response. clear voice from Butten pad, clear communication form caregivers

Evelyn Mills Vancouver, WA

Already experienced , bumped it by mistake and the help was there immediately. It was a mistake.

Phyllis Martin Harrisburg, NC

Several times I've hit the button and the operator was very kind. I feel really safe with it.

Anonymous Palm Desert, CA

Great response but could be faster But they did show the paramedics who were here in a very timely matter to assist me

Rebecca Carnahan Orlando, FL

Happy with service. Richard in sales was amazing. System is easy to use. Price is comparable to other companies.

Anita Taylor Windham, ME

I tripped and landed on my knees. The neck pendant did not register anything but my Apple Watch did. I was very disappointed.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Anita, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about your recent fall. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and we want to make sure you have the peace of mind you need. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this issue, we will be happy to have a representative give you a call. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 2nd, 2022

Jay Meyer Jacksonville, FL

Prompt, courteous, and very PATIENT! Staff is knowledgeable of the product and how it can best serve the customer.

Linda Ohler Dennison, OH

New to the product but everyone has been very helpful, follow through has been spot on and respectful.

Mary L Garland Kingsville, MD

Working well and response time is immediate. Only set off alert one time. Time will tell with respect to reliability.

Ann vonPechy Huntington, WV

The set up was easy and the help received great Thank goodness I haven't had to use the service and hope I never do but peace of mind is invaluable

Melissa Hurt Pekin, IL

The alert keeps going off in the middle of the night when my mother is sleeping, detecting a fall. Thought her wearing it to bed would be a good thing.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Melissa, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. The automatic fall detection pendant can cause false alarms depending on the user's sleeping patterns if it is worn to bed. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, we would be happy to connect you with one of our representatives for further assistance with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

John Reeves Apple Valley, CA

Professionalism, my hard of hearing 93 year old dad was able to clearly understand the operator when he needed assistance..

Joseph Liptak

I have not used the service yet But I know the system works because I hit the button by mistake and got an emergency message that I had to reset

marla scott Cheltenham, PA

Caring customer service. I explained in detail the reasons for purchasing the service and the customer service representative was very understanding.

Jennifer Mechanicsburg, PA

It's constantly going in and out of service. Also, the one time we did need it, it felt like it took ages to answer. I ended up calling 911 and the ambulance was almost to us before we even got someone from MobileHelp.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Jennifer, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about this incident, as well the issues that you have experienced with coverage. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, we would be happy to connect you with one of our representatives to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 10th, 2022

Gary Chehalis, WA

My 90 year old mother told me that she pushed her wristwatch button today just to check on the system and there was a person who answered on the speaker right away.

Carol Orr Chillicothe, OH

It is losing a charge too fast. I think it has to do with static in my system possibly. Fitbits lose charge as well as cellphone. Not sure if this,is going to work as it overheated on me in the house. Cannot wear to bed, it immediately says "fall detected" as soon as I move around. It's a bit over sensitive and I have to keep resetting it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Carol, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Nancy Eickenberg Defiance, OH

The device was received the day after I ordered it. My sister accidently pressed the button, I was called as her contact because they couldn't reach her. Very pleased!

Caryl DeGrandi Casselberry, FL

It was easy to access, help came when promised, and relief was ordered for my problem...on a weekend! The medical professionals who assisted me were top notch!

Malcolm Sloan Hermitage, TN

After receiving an alert on my mother's bracelet, a call to MobileHelp results in too many interactions with the phone system. At thos point in a situation, it seems inappropriate to be interacting with a phone system that just routes you around a never-ending process.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Malcolm, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 28th, 2022

Evelyn Makela Langley, WA

We just recently purchased this service. The necklace device seems to trigger a false fall signal, but they monitor cannot be placed in an area where my mom can hear or be heard speaking when triggered. Medics were sent our unnecessarily.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Evelyn, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the automatic fall detection. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review best practices for avoiding false alarms, as well as provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 20th, 2022

Laurie Miller Foxboro, MA

First of all I wasn't told that the bracelet does not have fall detection and I only found out when I fell and it didn't alert! I then was told that I would have to wear the necklace which is one thing I did not want to do. The second thing is that once I begin wearing the necklace it alerts constantly! I probably shut off a false alarm at least 2 to 3 times a day!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Laurie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 21st, 2022

Roberta Maizer Melbourne, FL

Have not had a emergency yet but I've accidentally set off the alarm a few times and the person(s) that responded have been very kind & also customer service has been awesome

CHARLOTTE SACKS North Charleston, SC

Representative was very helpful setting up my account. Equipment arrived quickly. Made one call to service and they answered my question and did a check on the call button.

Sandra cabrerahall Naples, FL

Although I detects a fall the button is too sensitive even when u take the device off I'm more mobile and active than most people my age I'm 60 in age I go swimming fishing camping and kayaking if I have to leave the device on the charger all day then I'm paying for a device that is not functioning properly the point is to be safe and confident

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sandra, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the automatic fall detection. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team will be happy to assist you with the equipment. The automatic fall detection feature can also be removed, and added again at a later time, if it does not fit your lifestyle at the moment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 13th, 2022

Tamika Bailey Campbell, CA

my Mom used it when she fell in her bathroom . She didn't have the padlock entry system set up @ the time . Some miraculous way the alert team arrived swiftly an enter my mom's home @ ease . I highly recommend Mobile Help .

James S LaValley

had accidently bumped my mobile alert and received an immediate response from mobile alert and a false alarm message was immediately sent out to me and all of my emergency contacts.

David Damon

I know that someone is there should I need attention. I feel safer. I have not needed to use the system but I had a couple of times and the response was immediate and did a great job with the call very understanding.

Lori Steele

For one thing, Customer Service at your company is great! Polite, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Your company offers much more than the previous company I had which was Phillips Lifeline.

June buck

No problems. Had only a month. Have done every thing Right. Will only know how good it is if I have a problem. Will attempt to check in in a day or two. Thanks, everything fine. June Buck

Dave Koster Livermore, CO

I enlisted Mobile help to help us equip a relative with their device in spite of his lack of computer knowledge or use. I agreed to forward any info during his early use. He really enjoys the new sense of security that Mobile help provides.

Ann Wilbanks Crowley, TX

I was out of town and they could not reach me and I try calling them and they called my daughter and to she called me to see if I was ok the went on and dispatch ems to my house and my other kids had to tell them I was ok I finally got intouch with with I told I was ok