Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

MobileHelp

verified
$100 Guarantee
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. MobileHelp offers four different medical alert systems: Cellular Duo, Cellular Classic, Cellular Smart, and the new Solo system. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular Smart is a GPS-enabled watch that is also great for being away from home. The Solo is a mobile system as well that provides emergency medical response at home and on-the-go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has fewer features.

The Good

• Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers four simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are, but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both their in the home and away units ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system. Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear from experiences of actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Shirlee
January 14th, 2019 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

They have responded every time that I needed them and even when I didn't need them or when it was accidental. I find it very comfortable to wear the watch. It's not that different from every day. It's just a little heavier and bigger but it's a very comfortable thing for me.

John
January 14th, 2019 Anoka, MN DETAILS

He has had quite a few false alarms but the device is good at notifying the customer service. Every representative that I have dealt with really knew their stuff and was quick to get back with answers to questions.

Marsha
January 14th, 2019 DETAILS

The customer service representative kept calling me to set things up because I needed a powercord. She's been very helpful as far as being persistent in trying to get me hooked up. I don't like the set up of charging it. It seems that there should be an easier way to charge it than just that one little black charger.

Huan
January 11th, 2019 Lancaster, PA DETAILS

The cost is reasonable. They give you all the details when you ask a question and are very courteous.

Rosa
January 11th, 2019 Hollister, CA DETAILS

All the support we have received has been very informational. Their customer service has been excellent. The team has been very helpful, very attentive, and very considerate with me and that gives me a lot of confidence.

O.D.
January 11th, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I had already had several other ones and they weren't working so tried mobile help and so far I appreciate everything they do. It's easy to work. They acted really promptly the one time I fell, in ten minutes I had help and it was fantastic.

Lucy
January 11th, 2019 Starke, FL DETAILS

I like having the wrist band because it goes everywhere with me and I don't have to take it off to take a bath or anything like that.

January 11th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

They offer a dual system and nobody else offers a dual system and I needed something like that for myself and my father. It doesn't take up much counter space and its very moden. Customer service is very explanatory, very nice and polite.

Kathy
January 11th, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS

We decided they were the right company for us because of the product and the price. I think the design could be a little better. Everybody's been very pleasant and we haven't had an issue of any kind.

Troy Prather
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

We're happy with what we have. They call me up and ask questions and ask if I had any questions. I like the company because they don't push things we didn't want. I think the product is one of the better ones out there and the customer service is great.

Karen
January 11th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

I wear my wrist watch all the time and I'm always sure that I have the little transponder the GPS with me when I leave the house. I have had things go off by accident and they are very responsive. They are immediately on the phone to know if you are all right.

Bettie
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I'm glad I've got it, in case I fall I have it on hand. I take it with me every time I leave the house.

Lawrence
January 11th, 2019 Ocala, FL DETAILS

When I first got it, they really helped me get things get set up and everything but the that's about the only time I have used customer service. I have little trouble understanding the device.

Ann E
January 11th, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

I'd heard good things about it that's why we chose it. They called when they saw I was having an emergency even though it was an accident. It definitely works when it is supposed to.

Benjamin
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I can take the watch with me all the time. I pressed the watch and they immediately called the fire department when I fell. It is good if you can afford it.

January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The button is sensitive, and I would have big false alarms. I don't like having to continually call to inform them it is a false alarm. There are too many components.

January 11th, 2019 Cecil, PA DETAILS

I'm satisfied with them over all. They got people here pretty quick. I have a volume problem, they need a higher volume for the speaker.

John
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The unit is very acceptable. Anybody that needs security about their health should have it. I am happy with the price. They seem very trustworthy to me and everything seems accurate.

January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

When I fell, I called them and they got here pretty fast.

Mary
January 11th, 2019 Kokomo, IN DETAILS

It's hard to get a hold of their customer service.

Erica
January 11th, 2019 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS

My mother in law has had two false alarms but the response time was fantastic and though they were false alarms they still wanted to make sure that everything's okay. We love the way they reacted. I think the people are pleasant, courteous, and punctual.

January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They did what I asked them to do. They call the ambulance for me when I could not reach my telephone. I hate the way it fits. I don't like the way it dangles on a chain and I find it kind of unwieldy under my clothing and I don't like having to wear things around my wrist.

Frances
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are really understanding on the phone. We pushed the button after we had finished all the conversation and they kept asking is everything all right and we told them we were seeing if it worked.

Peggy
January 11th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

They responded really quickly that one time that I've used them. I'm glad that I have it. I am glad to know somebody is there for me to get me help if I needed it.

Nancy
January 11th, 2019 Saint Ignace, MI DETAILS

I wear it all the time. I had an error but they called the ambulance anyway.

Christina
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I bought it as a precaution because I live alone on a remote farm in the answer. I only used customer service while I was making the decision to try it this and it was very good. They have answer to all my questions. So far it has met all my expectation.

Cindy
January 11th, 2019 El Cajon, CA DETAILS

I didn't need a land line and it so portable. I've had false alarms and they get to me right away. The one that goes around your neck goes off incessantly, I don't even use it anymore because It seems to be so touchy. The wristwatch one that I wear is fine, I'm wondering if I need to replace the one that goes around my neck.

Reply from MobileHelp

Jan 14, 2019

Cindy, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Fall Detection Pendant. Please contact Technical Support at 877-827-6207, Option 1 for assistance with your help button. We look forward to speaking to you. Best Regards, MobileHelp

Katie
January 11th, 2019 Bartlesville, OK DETAILS

I've had to use it several times. It is helpful and people really need it. Customer service is good and they really get with it.

Bernice
January 11th, 2019 Tustin, CA DETAILS

I've done a test to make sure it works and it always works. I like the size, I had a different one before and it was eight times the size. Everybody I've talked to there has been very friendly and supportive. So far I'm happy with it.

Ursula
January 11th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

I had a question about something and they answered and were very nice about it.

George O
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I like that it was made in the US that it has US operators that you speak to whenever you call or they call you. We've had several false alarms and the people that have called have always been very courteous, friendly.

Elias
January 11th, 2019 Daly City, CA DETAILS

I saw an ad about it in the A.A.R.P magazine so I chose it. I always wear it. They have great devices. Sometimes they are late in answering.

Soila And Abel
January 11th, 2019 Williams, AZ DETAILS

I feel comfortable, it is like having a third person there. They strive to answer my questions and any concerns I may have and they're always mentioning feel free to call customer service if something comes up or you don't understand something.

Paul
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

When we initially we're trying to purchase it, customer service was really great, very personable, and very helpful any answering my questions. It was a little confusing and the device that speaks to you took a while to kick in.

Jack
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

When I set it off by accident, they were right there in two or three minutes. I could always depend on them to be there. It is worth what it costs.

January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I liked the way their people answered questions and stuff when I was trying to find out about it.

Margaret
January 11th, 2019 DETAILS

I was very impressed with them. I set is off and they immediately called to see if everything was alright. That gives me great confidence.

Mary
January 10th, 2019 Morley, IA DETAILS

When I was taking a shower it accidentally went off and the police and ambulance showed up. I was very embarrassed, but I think they were about ready to knock the door down.

D.
January 10th, 2019 Morehead City, NC DETAILS

I like the fact that when you carry the devices it has a G.P.S.. I haven't had much reason to contact support at all.

Annie
January 10th, 2019 Reisterstown, MD DETAILS

I think it's a bit inconvenient to have to carry around the device and unit instead of just the device.

Reply from MobileHelp

Jan 15, 2019

Annie, Thank you for your feedback! If you are wanting an all in one system, where you will only have to wear item to wear, we have our new all in one smart watch. www.mobilehelp.com/smart If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207. Kind Regards, MobileHelp