Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Kristen Lund Shelby, IA

We were needing a new device for my grandmother. The representatives were helpful and answered every question we had.

Pamela S Monday Grand Rapids, MI

They were extremely friendly and helpful from what to order for my parents to making sure we had everything set up correctly

Celestia Hall Englewood, NJ

It responds very quickly and the medical responders respond very quickly. Had to get use to the pendent because it was very sensitive.

Marlene Mitchell Silver Spring, MD

Answered questions quickly and efficiently. Responded promptly to a false alarm and directed my inquiry to their Customer Service department.

Vivian Case Middleville, MI

Very helpful and great customer service. Fortunately, we haven't needed it for an emergency but I feel very safe both in and out of my home.

Diana Holcomb Statesville, NC

They are always there to help . If mom accidentally hit her alarm they always checked on her . I feel that she’s much safer with this system

LRZ

I have twice tested the fall detection and it did not alarm. On another test,, it took a long time, I would say five or six minutes, before someone responded. When I complained about the slow response she became quite defensive. When I was having issues with my neck pendant lanyard, it took three shipments before they sent the correct lanyard, the first time sending me the exact same lanyard I had the issue with in the first place. But tonight was the last straw. It wasn’t until the third time that I tested the fall detection by dropping the pendant on the floor before it finally alarmed. “Fall detected, contacting emergency responders” repeated over and over for close to ten minutes while the ring of the pendant in the charging cradle was circling red and then suddenly it turned green (the normal charging status) and stopped announcing an emergency. After about another five minutes, while the ring remained green, I got a response to my emergency test. I was totally confused as to what had just occurred and explained the situation to the responder. She became rude and said that there was no record of my alert earlier. If that were the case, why did she respond now in the first place? The more I tried to explain what had happened, I became more and more frustrated as she became even more nasty and rude. I guess I’m just unlucky seeing how virtually every other review reflected a very positive experience. I just called Medical Guardian and, after being treated with courtesy and respect, signed up with them. Once I get my new equipment, it will bring me relief and joy to be rid of Mobile Help for good.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hello, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to give you a call to help review the equipment with you and resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Harriette Hyde Portland, OR

right now I am rather confused by what sets the button off...and how to respond to alerts,,,but I will be calling them them to receive assistance . Their Technical help in setting up was excellent

DOROTHY W RARRICK Griffin, GA

Pushed my button first time; I had passed out and needed help; no response from my mobile device; did a reset yesterday and hopefully I am fully functional again. This concerns me that it will work next time I need it.

Kerry Morton, IL

We purchased this plan for my elderly aunt and it was super easy for her to set up by herself once it arrived and the customer support has been excellent.

Thelma Scrivano Daytona Beach, FL

I know no matter where I am, I can get help, at home or outside the home. It is so easy with the necklace and small device I can put in my purse or pocket.

DR Valrico, FL

My mother was untangling her neck alert and it set off the fall alert. Although false alert, we were notified quickly. and did cancel EMS, but was happy to

Claire T. Cote Chicopee, MA

The representative I spoke to was very professional and knowledgeable. He did not give me a "sales pitch", but simply answered the questions I asked.

Jesus Fernandez Miami, FL

Flawless execution. Everything went well with no surprises. My grandma loves it. Used it twice in the first month. She is comforted by how well it works.

Janelle Baldwin Fond Du Lac, WI

It takes a long time for the Mobile Help people to answer the calls. Then they are asking a series of questions over central device that cannot be heard rooms away. This has caused alot of confusion for my parents when they have pushed the button. The sound on the central device cannot go up high enough for my parents who are NOT hard of hearing. I could barely hear them across a room.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Janelle, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review your account with you and advise on any equipment alternatives that may better fit your lifestyle. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Please let us know if you have any questions, you can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 26th, 2021

jimmie gaberell Mount Horeb, WI

i accidently set off my alarm and didn't have the unit on my person , i didn't know that i had activated my unit until the ambulance arrived at my houseil the ambulance

Irma Weiss Oakland Gardens, NY

Never was told by salesperson that I could not communicate back with the service unless I fell in the same room where the central unit is located. Was given insufficient info. before purchase and don’t have extra funds to change.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Irma, We received your review and we apologize if there was any miscommunication at the time of the order. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. We would like to contact you to assist with any unresolved issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3 for Customer Service. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 26th, 2021

Kathy Florence, AL

I accidentally caused the alarm to go off when I first got the system. They answered right away and were understanding when I explained what I had done.

David waters Gadsden, AL

I give a 4 rating only because we haven’t needed to actually use the system yet ! THANKFULLY ! Since we’ve had it, a lil over a month, we’ve tested several times all successfully.

Vânia Estanek Saugus, MA

For the nice care provided to my mom. When we thought that she were wandering and missed they guide my daughter as primarily they started to see her whereabouts.. It really shows how they take it seriously.

Sandy Evslenko Deltaville, VA

The service has been great. One concern is that my mother lost electricity for about 8-10 hours and the battery was low. The device would make a statement in the middle of the night that the battery was low. We need a battery that can last longer than 8-10 hours if there is a storm.

Joyce Ellis Plano, TX

I have not needed assistance at all so it's hard to assess quality of performance. I did accidentally bump my "fall necklace" and was immediately contacted but could not communicate back. My friend, who has the number on her phone, called to let your company know it was a false alarm? What if I had been by myself somewhere away from home and couldn't contact you to let you know it was a false alarm?

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Joyce, We received your review and we're happy to know that you have been staying safe, with no emergency alarms needed. If the system you have with us offers coverage both in and away from home, then you should have a mobile unit with GPS and two-way speaker for communication away from home. We would like to speak with you to verify your account and further assist with your inquiry. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 16th, 2021

Susan Sholle-Martin Lorain, OH

I requested to downgrade the service before the 30 day trial was up. I returned the base unit. I was told by the representative that my mom would get a $54 refund. Now I’m being told it is only a $24 refund. When I am given double messages I lose my trust in the company to provide my mom with this important life saving service. It has been very challenging to discuss this with customer service. I feel that my word and opinion as a customer are not valued. I don’t know if my mom will want to renew the service because of this.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Susan, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. We would like to contact you to further assist with your account. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 11th, 2021

Nancy Ghoston Buffalo, NY

My husband tripped and fell and split his head, and his fall button activated and EMS artived in 3 minutes. I was home but relieved to know that it worked without my intervention.

Jean Loren Dunnellon, FL

the customer service rep was extremely helpful in setting up my equipment when it arrived. I carry the GPS with me when I go walking or riding in my golf cart. I feel very secure knowing that help is at my fingertips.

Erika Ferrari-Chumbley Naples, FL

They were very pleasant and helpful. The equipment works well. They called me when the alarm was accidentally triggered and they explained how to prevent it. I take the bracelet with me when I go for my walks. triggered.

Rita Burns Topeka, KS

cI'm a new user. Very helpful customer service. Surprised when al-k arm sounded when I fell some distance from my house. Padlock is not that useful. How about a clever key-hiding device (with instructions).

Jean Hill Berlin Heights, OH

Because every time I've had any questions they were answered. In the short time I've had this unit I had a problem with the GPS and the cradle and it was taken care of in no time. had this u i

Dawn Gloeckner Wilsonville, OR

My mother in-law pushed her button by accident and you called me since she didn't answer. Glad she was ok. It also gives her security knowing someone is there so quick. Thank you

Vickie Ayers Chipley, FL

I had locked myself out of my house. My phone was inside so I had no way to call my daughter for help. So I had my wrist button on and pressed it. A neighbor came by and got my door opened. Then my daughter called and said your company dispatched help. TheEMS arrived. I am so thankful for the quick response. Many Thanks

Judy Love Eagle, ID

The staff member I called when I was trying to set up the equipment was beyond patient. He stuck with me until I figured it out - it was my error in the easy process of setting it up, but finally I realized what I was doing wrong. I sooooooooooo appreciate his patience .

Francine Roth Little Falls, NJ

I have accidentally set off my fall detection button and received a call very quickly to check on my well-being! Very efficient. Also, I called to have Mobile Help to ask me to help check my equipment and found the service very friendly,helpful and patient! Excellent service

Joanne Sanford Jackson, WI

I have only been with MobileHelp a short time but I have had to call them for certain question s and each time has been an easy experience. It's like talking to someone you have known for a long time. The tech's are very helpful and wonderful to talk to. You always can get an answer quickly and easy.

Keith St. Clair North Jackson, OH

The system is complicated for people in their 70's+ to fully understand. There are wrist bands, a fall pendant, a mobile device and a base unit. Only one actually tracks falls and if you're out of the house, you need the mobile unit. But the wrist bands don't track falls. Try explaining this to someone who doesn't know technology and is in their late 70's or older. Then expect them to remember it, even if they seem to get it after explaining it a few times. Not easy. Also, if there is a false alarm and someone reaches out over the base unit, if it's too far away they can't hear it or the base unit can't pick up their response. Small houses or apartments probably work better than a big house. A solution is needed for bigger houses because if you're not in the room with the base unit, there's no sense in even trying to respond.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Keith, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. If you have our automatic fall detection, there is a physical help button on this device, therefore the user would only need to wear one help button at a time. Our Technical Support team is always happy to help with any equipment assistance needed. What would be the best number for us to reach you on to further assist with your account? We can also be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jul. 14th, 2021

Abby Walker Lewisville, NC

We were using another company prior to moving to MobileHelp. Whenever there was an issue with the product- it was near impossible to get a resolution in a timely manner. We rely on MobileHelp because phone calls are answered promptly and the customer support is outstanding. The costs are competitively priced. I take comfort in knowing that my loved one has MobileHelp.

Steven La Porte City, IA

I haven't had to use my MobileHelp alert as of this time, but living alone it does give me comfort knowing that help is only a push of a button away. I have the wrist band and suffer dizzy spells from time to time. Needless to say, during a dizzy spell dialing a phone for help is impossible. Now all I need to do is push (or slap) the button on my wrist band.

Mary Evelyn Bell Annapolis, MD

...bought MobileHelp for my sister. Adrian could not have been more helpful and was not the usual, pushy salesman type. He seemed genuinely interested in helping me. Within a week or two after the system was set up, my sister had a bad fall and broke her ankle. She was able to summon help immediately and easily. I have already recommended MH to friends. Thank you, Mary Evelyn Bell

Mary Swenson Nixa, MO

Talking to a live representative is at the top of my list. People there really listen for the most part. I moved here right before Covid-19 to help my daughter who newly divorced was about to be forced to live in her car or on the streets. Then after that first year she moved out and I haven't heard from her since. New to Missouri and isolated I didn't know anyone. And so if an emergency situation arises at least I can summon MobileHelp. It's tragic but I have to make the best of my circumstances. Thanks MobileHelp you give me strength to carry on.

Scott Marshville, NC

We live in a very rural area and the units work very well. My mom (she’s 91) has set the fall detector off several times by mistake and the staff has been wonderful to work with. My wife and I get text messages whenever the unit is activated which is great. On Easter my mom did fall and within seconds it seemed the operator was talking to her from her pendant, we were there and were able to help my mom. The operator made sure she was ok before hanging up and resetting the unit. Thanks, we are more comfortable knowing the unit works and the staff are so friendly and helpful!

Russ Dahlen Joliet, IL

Haven't needed to use alert yet. I know this alert system is rated best by Best Company's.

Kathy Warner Georgetown, OH

Sorry to say we had to use it and it worked great ! The medics were there in no time !

Fred Magaziner Pikesville, MD

Well we aren't infatuated with it. Our only experience has been one time with a false alarm during our dinner. That scared the daylights out of us.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Fred, We received your review; we are happy to see that you have been staying safe and that this was only a false alarm. But we certainly apologize for any inconvenience the incident has caused you. We are also glad to see that you were able to speak with our Technical Support team for assistance with this concern. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns we can assist with, or if there is anything we can do to earn a higher score. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Patricia DeLaCruz Aurora, CO

Convenience and cost. I already referred someone because my mom feels so much safer.

Ranetta Ericks Concord, CA

When my husband dropped his button, MobileHelp immediately came through the box.

Shiona Deighton Cupertino, CA

I've been very impressed with the quick response when the system was accidentally alerted !

Danielle Meissner Endicott, NY

The customer service agent, Stewart, was AMAZING with setting up the account. I believe we called on a Sunday evening and her was so polite, helpful, friendly, and patient. Stewart was also very clear with options and directions with set up. There were two of us helping our friend set this service up and he was very patient while we talk among the 3 of us to make decisions. I believe we have already accidentally bumped the button twice and each the response has been swift and understanding. I helped my 87 year old friend with this so that we all (including her) could feel more confident and safe in keeping her in her home. She is so alert and capable; however, mobility is an issue and the fear of falling creates a lot of anxiety for her. This has put all of us who love her and her more at ease. Thank you! The hope is you never have to use it, but if the time ever comes for an emergency I am confident in MobileHelp.

EPJ Sterling, VA

Although I have not had to reach out for help, I accidently activated the alarm on my writ and didn't know it, all four of my contacts were called, and I was instantly called to see if I needed help. Additionally, I like the ease of the multiple alert devices that activate a call for help. i.e. Voice activation; Pushing a button from a device around my neck or on the wall to "no response" will automatically send help and notify my alerting the people on my "Emergency Response List". Also, the fall detector and the GPS navigational signal will pin-point my whereabouts if I am away from home and get into an accident, they can send help.

Colleen Hesse Ellsworth, MI

Good customer service. Easy setup. Gives our mother a feeling of security and her family a peace of mind.

Stephen c Lallathin/Doreen A Lallathin Hiram, OH

We have just started using it, the only thing at this time is that not all are receiving the msg when he drops it accidently.

Mayr Baucher Modesto, CA

I’m new, had no emergencies, given good answer when I asked about leaving base when away several days.