Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Glenda Fowler Kaufman, TX

I have accidently activated my MobileHelp device. They were very prompt answering and taking care of me. This gives me great confidence that if I had fallen I would have help quickly.

Marian Daross El Paso, TX

They are very responsive and helpful. They were great helping us get the system set up the way it will work for us. And, when my husband needed a larger band for his alert button, they took care if it right away.

Walter Ross Bullhead City, AZ

Love the mobile option of carrying the unit when I am on the go. Also, I appreciate the button not going off when I accidentally hit it. Others are very sensitive and trigger is delicate.

Robert Burmeister Brooksville, FL

The bracelets are not designed well. The first one made my wrist break out: the second one , the velcro catchs on everything. It has snagged my blouses and catches on stuffed furniture. The neck unit is heavy and doesn't stay charged long enough. There is no place to turn it off when it starts loudly daying to find a battery source. All in all, I am not thrilled with it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Robert, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Please keep in mind that the wristband of the help button can be replaced with any standard watch band that is most comfortable for you. And the mobile unit can be carried in a pocket or handbag, in case it is too heavy around your neck. Please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support team if any assistance is needed with the equipment, an agent will be more than happy to help. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 19th, 2021

Stephanie Palmer Jacksonville, FL

The only experience I have had is when a friend accidentally pushed the button. The next thing I know I had a call. I was quite impressed with the promptness and the politeness of the individual.

Kimberly Simpson California, MD

Quick response when alert goes off . My mother wears the pendant and she plays with it which then sets it off we have had false alarms due to that and when I havent been able to get to the control to cancel they contact me by phone to alert me and are very courteous

Kenneth Hinshaw Greenville, OH

I have never had to use it yet, Thankfully, but to know it's there is gives me a good peace of mind. Talking to the service personnel when I had a small problem at the beginning was reassuring that I had chose the right product. The person I spoke to in the service department was very knowledgeable & helpful. I'm very pleased with Mobile HELP!!!

Evelyn Irvine Keaau, HI

I feel more confident with Mobile Help. The alarm sounded off two different times when I jostled it too much while transferring to my wheelchair. I hadn't fallen. It notified me to hold the button down for 5 seconds if I was OK. Glad to know it's keeping an "eye" on me.

Andrea Barrett New York, NY

After spending a great deal time researching the combination of equipment I hoped for, MobileHelp was the only source that offered exactly what I wanted. Excellent user-friendly tech help. Very pleased with my decision to go with this company.

Judy Woodruff, SC

I have had my device only a month, so I haven’t really used it, other than to do tests. However, I have been impressed with the quality of the device and the response of the company. I did a lot of research before I chose Mobile a help and had a lot of questions. Every time I contacted MobileHelp, I received prompt response. When I didn’t respond to their messages left on my answering machine (I thought they were just courtesy calls.), they contacted the first emergency contact on my list. I call that excellent service!

Judith Steinberg Wantagh, NY

A few times the pendant accidentally was jostled and a voice inquired if I was ok!

Willis Dawson Paducah, KY

Wife accidentally set the monitor off and in a few minutes they were responding.

Lisa Lerner Burleson, TX

Lots of issues with the equipment. They don't work on certain areas, battery life is very low and has to replace several pieces right after receiving them.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lisa, We received your review and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. We would like to contact you to further assist with resolving any issues you are having. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers and we want to make sure that you experience nothing less. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 16th, 2021

Harold Fort Myers, FL

They were helpful, answering all our questions and they understood and listened to our needs

Faith Smith Salem, OR

The fire department comes fast whenever like button gets pushed on any of my devices

Norman Wruble Deerfield Beach, FL

Thank goodness I have not had to call for help yet, but its comforting to know you are there.

Richard Komar New York, NY

I was testing my alert in Kentucky, and I got in touch the operator in 25 seconds.

EPJ Sterling, VA

Although I have not had to reach out for help, I accidently activated the alarm on my writ and didn't know it, all four of my contacts were called, and I was instantly called to see if I needed help. Additionally, I like the ease of the multiple alert devices that activate a call for help. i.e. Voice activation; Pushing a button from a device around my neck or on the wall to "no response" will automatically send help and notify my alerting the people on my "Emergency Response List". Also, the fall detector and the GPS navigational signal will pin-point my whereabouts if I am away from home and get into an accident, they can send help.

Beverly Baker Omaha, NE

they have answered all calls even when pushed by accident, and for real calls have not had to wait long for help.

Jayne Logan Ogema, WI

Tried to log in to set up my acct but was told I wasn't a customer. After trying several times online, I phoned. Was told someone would be in touch. Took 3 weeks for a reply.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Jayne, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We see where you left us a message and our Technical Support team attempted to call back, but was unable to reach you. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. We're glad to see that you were able to get back in touch with one of our representatives about this concern. Please let us know if you have any questions, our Technical Support team can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Kim Coit Chula Vista, CA

Everyone has been very nice and equipment was delivered in a timely manner . They even called to test the equipment and do follow up

Suzanne M Cookson Riverview, MI

I love the on the go because I love to walk. At home I wear the fall all day long. I have vertigo and knowing that if I do fall somebody is there

Betty Easter Surprise, AZ

The first time I used my medical alert it sent false fall messages when I did not fall. Since then I have not used it because I don't want it to send false messages. I think it is too sensitive to my movements.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Betty, We received your review and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the false alarms. We would like to contact you for further assistance with getting this issue resolved. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon and getting this issue resolved.

May. 26th, 2021

Madge/Sara Noble Canton, MS

Many options for contacting MobileHelp and the customer service who calls to determine if there is need for assistance are always helpful, professional and caring

Natalie Benson, AZ

This system is SUPER easy to use, response to pushed button is quick and customer service is amazing!! Mom is put at ease with this unit knowing help is 1 button push away

James King Saint James City, FL

They provide essential help at a critical time with no issues or worries about their job. All that for the best price in a competitive field. THANKS!!!!

Donna Wittouck San Diego, CA

Overall, the device works fine. The people who help you are great. However, I have problems with the GPS. It has a lag time that makes it difficult for me to locate my husband if he takes off!

Sheila Jones Pikesville, MD

When my Dad had a fall, MobileHelp contacted me right away and dispatched to 911 within minutes. The paramedics arrived within minutes to help my Dad.

Kelly Garvin, OK

Everything seems to work great, customer service is helpful every time we test the system and call. The fall button is my only small concern if it will work or not if needed.

Gabrielle Renton, WA

This product has let me feel independent at my home. When I had 2 seizures it was just my son home. Now help is a button away. Every is so friendly if I accidentally push the button.

Lynn Waverly, OH

I don't like technology, got nervous and confused setting up the equipment and needed help from customer service. Both people I dealt with were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

Glenda Umensetter Washington, PA

my reason for four stars is because we jus started using this company acouple months now..but i can say so far so good..n my mom likes it better than the last one we used..she feels more safe goin places n she now goes places she wouldn't before.

Grady Cole Charlotte, NC

I bought the service for my elderly mother, & she accidently set off the alarm today. By the time I got there (after the call from MoblileHelp) 5 minutes later, 5 policemen, 3 firemen & 2 medics were on the scene. I was embarrased that Mom had a false call but relieved that it worked great.

Frank Palermo Naples, FL

Everything about the company is great. They made it very easy to understand the entire process. The equipment came two days later. The instructions were simple and the testing was easy. And no contract!!!! I'm 80 and my wife was away for three weeks. The peace of mind she had was worth every penny!!!!!

Mike Hofer Fairport, NY

Customer service was fantastic. They walked us through what would best serve my mother and our needs and explained everything to her in a way she could understand. Mobile connect is also a service I appreciate because it helps me monitor my mothers equipment. I would definitely recommend

Deanne Boeshans Wilsonville, OR

She had a fall 2 days after she got the device, they called her right away and stayed on the line with her until she was able to get to her couch. They are very quick to respond which makes us feel safe with her wearing the device.

Linda N. San Antonio, TX

I took a severe fall about a month ago. While I was in the hospital, my husband researched emergency call devices. We purchased MobileHelp based on Internet reviews (5 star). The setup has been very easy, and the tech support has been outstanding. We had one false alarm. That was a good test of the system, and the company response was great.

Carol El Dorado Hills, CA

I was impressed with how fast the operator responded when I had a false alarm. Easy to use.

Deborah Dyke Vicksburg, MI

The salesman was helpful to explain everything and then their customer service reps were pleasant, knowledgable and make you feel like we made a good decision to get started for a elderly dear friend who is a widower and no kids or relatives to help. Plus since we are paying for the service, they are very reasonable in price! no pne

Lynne M. Chouiniere Lakewood, NJ

Product is well made,is sensitive enough to pick up even hard sit down on a toilet seat,great customer service.ive had the occasion when my alarm was triggered and I can say the response was very timely and the customer service person on the other end seemed truly happy that I was alight

Wayne G Crestview, FL

Easy to understand and very professional in responses and advice

Sally Gerhardt Johnson City, TN

All contacts with MobileHelp have been pleasant and helpful.

Joyce Carlinville, IL

Super helpful customer service, multiple devices for any situation.

Sarah Atkeison Albuquerque, NM

The one time I needed help it was fast & efficient. THANKS!

Raymond Pudlo Loves Park, IL

Easy setup, updates are made in an easy manner, notifications.

Carolyn Smiley Saint Petersburg, FL

Easy to use , prompt response from technical support and very knowledgeable

Peggie Willard, MO

They are very quick to answer once the button has been pushes

Anonymous Los Angeles, CA

The representative I spoke to was very informative. She gave me excellent customer service and educated me in a lot of aspects of the business. She was very attentive to my needs and I was satisfied with the experience. I like the option of having it month to month so that if it's not a good option I can cancel at any time. When we got the device and tested it, we got a rapid response from the operator informing me that the test was successful. They were very friendly and thorough which was great. I like the peace of mind it provides me.

Loretta Daddi Williamsburg, VA

I had Two instance when the alarm went off accidentally well they were as quick as possible they were there right on the money and they were very nice and I apologized I don't know how it happened except for now I'm wearing a winter coat so maybe when I took the coat on or off anyway they were as nice as could be and they were a swift as could be so I was very happy

Mary Miller Donalsonville, GA

Excellent verbal response time when button pushed, knowledgeable and kind customer service