Medical Alert is a brand under Connect America, one of the largest providers of personal emergency response systems. The company is trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.

One of the first companies of its kind in the market, Medical Alert has always taken a customer-first approach. The company offers a clean and transparent shopping experience, a full suite of dependable products to suit every lifestyle, and quality customer service. Medical Alert secured an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Medical Alert has low monthly monitoring fees and does not charge for equipment or activation. There is a lifetime warranty on all equipment, there are no long-term contracts, and Medical Alert offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all packages.

Read Medical Alert reviews below to learn more about the medical alert provider and its customer experiences.

The Good

• Options to Suit Every Lifestyle
  • Extended Battery Life
  • No Hidden Fees
  • Medical Alert Pricing
  • Automatic Fall Detection
  • 24/7 Certified Monitoring Centers
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Medical Alert offers equipment at no charge with no activation fees and no long-term contracts. The systems are backed by a lifetime warranty and, at the touch of a button, can connect customers with SIA certified monitoring professionals. These emergency responders work at a UL accredited, 5 diamond, fully redundant emergency monitoring center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each in-home Medical Alert system includes a base unit and 1-2 waterproof emergency buttons with a wrist or pendant option.

Options to Suit Every Lifestyle

Whether you’re seeking security in the comfort of your own home or you're looking for something to support your on-the-go lifestyle, Medical Alert has you covered.

With all products, a simple push of the panic button connects you instantly to a highly trained emergency response operator who determines and sends the help you need—anytime, anywhere. So whether you've suffered a serious injury or just want to notify a caretaker of your whereabouts, help is standing by. All of the devices come with battery back-up so you’re protected in the case of a power outage, and they are all incredibly lightweight and waterproof, so you can even wear them in the shower–where accidents frequently occur.

At Home System:

Medical Alert's at-home system has a two-way speakerphone alarm base that works with or without a landline, and it includes lightweight wrist and neck buttons. Just press the help button on any device and an operator will respond immediately.

Setting up the at-home system is simple. You plug the base station unit into a wall outlet to power it up, connect the phone cord (if your system requires a landline) and then turn it on. That’s it.

On-the-Go System (MobileElite):

Medical Alert's on-the-go system is made for those who want the guarantee of help wherever they are. The system uses GPS technology to identify your location if there ever is an emergency. It includes a handheld mobile device, lightweight wrist and neck buttons, carrying case, charging cradle, and cord. Just press the help button on any device to reach an operator.

The on-the-go system is also extremely easy to set up. Just make sure the mobile device is fully charged. Once it’s charged, you’ll want to test the system by pushing the emergency button.

Extended Battery Life

The alert device battery life lasts up to three years and if it is ever low, it is easily replaced. There is a backup battery that works up to 72 hours on at-home medical alert systems. Mobile system battery life lasts up to 36 hours before needing to be recharged on the base unit.

No Hidden Fees

Unlike many alert companies, with Medical Alert, you won’t be hit with any activation, installment or equipment fees. You also won’t have to sign any long-term contracts. This is a great contrast to some other companies in the medical alert industry that rope customers into long-term contracts that can cost hundreds to buy out of.

Medical Alert offers a 30-day, risk-free Money-Back Guarantee. So if for some reason you aren’t satisfied with its service, you can cancel without penalty and without paying the first monthly fee.

Medical Alert Pricing

Medical Alert is one of the most affordable medical monitoring device companies on the market. You can pay monthly, semi-annually, or annually, but you’ll get the best rate if you pay annually:

• At Home (Landline): Starts at $18.29/mo.
  • At Home (No Landline): Starts at $25.62/mo.
  • On The Go (MobileElite): Starts at $32.04/mo.

Automatic Fall Detection is available for an additional $10 in additional to your original monthly cost.

If you order today, you’ll get FREE ground shipping and one FREE month of service with any annual plan.

Automatic Fall Detection

Medical Alert's emergency services include fall detection on any medical alert system. The fall detection technology will detect a fall if you are unable to press the button. The advanced technology is built into a special pendant and can be added to any plan for just $10 a month.

This unique feature is ideal for those at risk of falling, having a heart attack or seizure, or experiencing a medical emergency that might result in a fall. It provides peace of mind not just to the user, but also to his or her family members.

24/7 Certified Monitoring Centers

Medical Alert offers 24/7 professional monitoring by highly trained, multilingual, SIA-Certified operators. The company has full redundant, U.S.-based, UL-certified monitoring centers, and provides coverage in all 50 states as well as Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.

In the case of an emergency, the SIA-certified operator will dispatch the appropriate help for a customer's situation. Just press the emergency button on the medical alert device and the base station will send a signal to the monitoring center.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If for some reason you aren't satisfied with Medical Alert's services, you can return your devices for a full refund–no penalties, no fine print. And, since there are no long-term contracts, you can cancel at any time. This can provide peace of mind to customers that they can try Medical Alert's services risk-free and can have a trial period to decide if the medical alert service is right one for them.

The Bad

• Lost or Damaged Equipment Fee
  • No Activity Monitoring

Lost or Damaged Equipment Fee

As with most medical alert companies, if the alert systems are lost or damaged by the customer, the customer may be charged a fee. However, this is easily avoidable since Medical Alert offers a protection plan for any panic button and alert system for just $5 a month.

No Activity Monitoring

Medical Alert's monitoring service does not include activity monitoring, although most customers prefer the simplicity of the unit if they purchased them for safety. The units also don’t connect directly to a smartphone. So customers who want to track loved ones have to purchase an app, but it’s less than $8 per month. You can read Medical Alert reviews below to see if this negatively affected past medical alert customers.

The Bottom Line

Medical Alert has had a solid reputation over the 10-plus years it has been in business. The company offers a full suite of affordable, easy-to-use products designed to keep you safe at home and on the go. Medical Alert offers Automatic Fall Detection, an invaluable service through which a highly trained emergency response operator is notified of a fall even if a user cannot push the help button. Medical Alert products are lightweight, waterproof, and extremely reliable. The company has quality customer service and affordable prices, making them a great choice for those looking for safety, security and ultimate peace of mind

This is definitely a brand to be given top consideration when looking for a personal emergency response system. Read Medical Alert reviews below to see what customers have to say about the company.

Call our recommended rep over at Medical Alert below.

Carlotta
November 2nd, 2018 Hobbs, NM DETAILS

They answer me every time I call in. It could be cheaper, but I like it.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Carolotta, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

November 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

It's too easy to set off the alarm accidentally, but they always respond immediately.

Marion
November 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

They always respond very quickly, even if it's a false alarm.

Betty
November 2nd, 2018 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS

I misplaced one part and they were supposed to send me a new one, but they haven't yet. They call me often to check on me even though I don't use them medical alert.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Betty, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help with anything. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Carol
November 2nd, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

The medical device is very small and compact. It's readily available for when we need it. On the day it was installed, we tested it and everything worked out very well.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Carol, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help with anything. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Brenda
November 2nd, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

You push the button, and they call to ask if you are okay. As soon as they know you're not okay, they send someone to you right away. I tested it once and they were at my door within five minutes. I like how they treat their customers so well.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Brenda, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Charlotte
November 2nd, 2018 Marion, IA DETAILS

They are much cheaper than what I have found elsewhere. I love that they're so prompt and a nice company to be with. I love the device because I can either carry it in my pocket, on my wrist, or around my neck. It's very handy. When I push my buttons, they respond very quickly.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Charlotte, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Louise
November 2nd, 2018 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I get a lot of medical alerts coming on, I don't know why it goes off all the time.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Louise, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help with anything. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Barbara
November 2nd, 2018 Midland, MI DETAILS

My husband fell out of bed and was barely able to move, but he pushed the button and they magically appeared. I'm paying for this to be hooked up, but it's not hooked up yet, so I don't exactly know what to do. They give you a number to call but it doesn't work, I've tried it a number of times.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Barbara, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help with anything. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Nancy
November 2nd, 2018 Powell, TN DETAILS

Every time I call with a question, I always get an acceptable reply. I have found that the chain around my neck is a little but too long. The button with swing and call because of it. I went on a walk once and when I came back I found fire trucks outside of my house because it had called them and I couldn't answer the phone.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Nancy, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like to get the wrist version since it sounds like your pendant is bothersome to you. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Evelyn
November 2nd, 2018 Lynchburg, VA DETAILS

It's very reliable, and it's easy to charge. The charge lasts more than 48 hours, so if you're going away you don't need to bring all of the charging equipment with you. I've tested it and had to get used to the sensitivity and response because it was a little bit unnerving. It started to ring, and I didn't realize it was happening because the button got pressed when I was leaning over. But, it was an immediate call and response.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Evelyn, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Bonnie
November 2nd, 2018 Indian Trail, NC DETAILS

The people have been very nice and help answer any questions I have. I got the long-range model so I can push the button anywhere in the United States.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Bonnie, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Bob
November 2nd, 2018 Murrieta, CA DETAILS

It's easy to wear and use, the system is very responsive. Every time I have questions, they answer them right away. I accidentally dropped it and they were on the system right away.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Bob, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Ruth
November 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Once a month I test it and they call me back right away. I think it's a fantastic program.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Ruth, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Edith
November 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I tried it just to see if it works and they're always there right away every time.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Edith, Thanks so much for your review! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Cecelia
November 2nd, 2018 Naples, FL DETAILS

They have contacted me on several occasions to see if it's working. I think the necklace needs some improvement, I have trouble trying to undo it. I recently got the fall detection one, but I have not used it a whole lot because they told me not to wear it at night when I am sleeping.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Cecelia, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like a bracelet instead of the pendant. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Bonnie
November 2nd, 2018 Hawthorne, CA DETAILS

I recently tried the new one that will detect if you're falling. But I can't wear it because it goes off.

Dec 10, 2018

Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like to test your device for sensitivity. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Shirley
November 2nd, 2018 Girard, PA DETAILS

I went to put it on the stand at night and I missed, and it fell on the floor. They called me right away to make sure everything was okay. I have mistakenly bumped it and they call me to check on me.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Shirley, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

November 2nd, 2018 Moline, IL DETAILS

I've found it very useful. One time I fell in my garage and hit the back of my head and it was very good that I had the medical alert with me so I could call someone. The device has never failed me, every time I've fallen. It is expensive but worth what I pay.

Nancy C Toy
October 5th, 2018 Harrisburg, PA

Your unit cost too much, then your going to lower price to keep me. No thanks!

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Nancy, Our pricing is among the lowest in the industry. Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Mary Dagnino
October 4th, 2018 Fishkill, NY

I did not know it needed cellular. I don’t have any . We moved the base to every window. I was going to return it but kept it hooked up while I looked for another brand. Today I knocked over my walker and a friend came to me saying someone is talking in the kitchen. I went and turned it off quickly and in time to cancel the call. The fall button is very sensitive. I will keep it and make sure it works. I have it facing the window and in it is under pendant light. I had called to make sure the call was cancelled. When I was setting it up I didn’t realize I hit the button. All of a sudden 2 police and 2 paramedics were at my door. Q

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Mary, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like to discuss your account and discuss your overly sensitive device. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Donna Schiro
October 2nd, 2018 Merryville, LA DETAILS

I already have a medical alert system from you all I was recently inquiring about your system for a friend of mine here whom has already had several falls I am fortunate I haven't had to use my medical alert system yet but am glad I have it in case I ever need it

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Donna, Thank you for recommending us to your friend and thanks so much for your review! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Rita Tourigny
September 26th, 2018 Sarasota, FL

So far, the alarm was activated 3 times....don’t know how until Rita Tourigny heard the alarm box screaming at her! Your company says, wear the wrist band at night. We will try this. I really don’t like the big unit where one can not turn the volume down.....or have the reset button on top so if the unit needs to be reset...it is easily assessable. So far we are not too happy. Your responders are great tho. Send a survey later....we will see what happens.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Rita, Thanks so much for your feedback. Please call again if you need help figuring out the best way to wear your device so that it doesn't accidentally go off.. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Paul Cathcart
September 26th, 2018 Westminster, SC

I got an immediate response after I submitted my info online. Jorge was well versed and very pleasant and easy to work with. He provided all the info necessary for me to make a decision to go ahead and get this device for my mother. The only problem I had was there was about 3 more people contacted me after Jorge. Finially I asked them to stop calling me because I was already working with Jorge. So they quit. Otherwise very pleased.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Paul, Sorry about all the calls. Thanks so much for your feedback. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Linda Watson
September 18th, 2018 Jessup, MD

I filled out on online request for information, as I am in the process of gathering some comparative information. Since doing that, I have received multiple phone calls daily from different representatives, all of them with different contact numbers. I just picked one to call back & got the information I needed; I advised I would be making a decision in the near future, so not sure why I'm still getting calls. Hopefully, I don't have to call each individual phone number back & do the same thing.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Linda, Thanks so much for your feedback! You do not need to call back anyone unless you are considering Medical Alert. It's standard that we follow up with potential customers. We value your comments and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Patricia A. or Patti Goodwin
September 12th, 2018 Daytona Beach, FL DETAILS

Having had AND used two other alert systems: I am finding ConnectAmerica /Medical Alert to be an efficient and easy to use device: on each of the occasions, I've used it, the response has been imely; I recommend the system!!! BE SAFE!! :>)

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Patricia, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Miriam Hammerle
September 4th, 2018 Pipe Creek, TX DETAILS

They are not helpful at all in closing an account out. I think they just plan on charging us forever even though my Mom has passed away. I'm having a hard time getting them to close the account. I am thinking about just cancelling my credit card so they can't charge me again.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Miriam, I am not able to see you account. I am going to send you a private message as we want to clear this up asap. Thanks for sharing your your experience. Sincerely, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Mila Wulbern
September 4th, 2018

Haven't had to use it but should do the job. It is bigger and heavier than some we have seen.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Mila, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Sharon Pipkin
September 4th, 2018 Ogden, UT

It feels heavy around my neck. I had back surgery in 2006 and a titanium rod was put in my neck. I'm in chronic pain. I didn't expect the device to be that heavy so It's hard for me to wear all day long.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Please call our customer support line to inquire about a wrist button instead of the necklace as that might be more comfortable for you. Call.800-800-2036. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Gary L Porterfield
August 27th, 2018 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS

My experience is very limited at this point. All devices were delivered on time and set up was not difficult. The instructions were clear and we did not have to call support for help. Testing the system went without a hitch. Fortunately we have not had to activate the system, but our experience thus far has been very positive.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Gary, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

WILLIAM L POWERS
August 15th, 2018 Waimanalo, HI DETAILS

i have called 2 times to cancel but they are taken $44.00 out of my checking account i pick up Medical help because it was less, i sent back items you told me to in July by usps the warehouse said they did not get oit you are taken $44.00 out of my checking accouint for some think i do not have what i sould i do now?

Sep 28, 2018

Hi William, I am following up on this and will send you a direct message. Thanks, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

MATILDA. COLE.
August 13th, 2018 Takoma Park, MD DETAILS

Because as soon as it goes off someone will get on to you. Tyler

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Tyler, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Barbara Rowe.
August 13th, 2018 Gilmer, TX DETAILS

Hard to get them on phone to change something.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Shirley Bolton, Twin Falls, Idaho
August 6th, 2018 Twin Falls, ID DETAILS

I've needed to call for assistance - once for horribly house fire and other times for medical assistance.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Shirley, We're glad to be here when you need us! TWe value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Ronald Brown...brother& caregiver.
August 6th, 2018 Beatrice, NE DETAILS

Fall detection doesn't work good. Detection is only good for about 200 feet.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Ronald, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help testing your device. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Arlenr
August 6th, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

Good response time. Don't like volume of response monitor. Can't hear the company respond if I am in a different room

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Arlenr, Thanks so much for your feedback! Please call with any questions about your volume button at 800-800-2036. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Barbara Gann
August 6th, 2018 Soddy, TN DETAILS

I feel safe with my medical alert, your customer service is great and you are very courteous

Betty
August 6th, 2018 Shirley, WV DETAILS

They keep calling and telling my mother that she is late on her bill and it upsets her.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Betty, I will send you a private message to help sort this billing issue. I am unable to help without knowing the particulars of your Mother's account. Sincerely Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Donald S Beaman
August 3rd, 2018 Santa Rosa, CA

Purchase went well, chris was respectful, helpful, so far excellent. I probably won't receive unit until next week.

Sep 28, 2018

Hi Donald, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Ctrahan
July 30th, 2018 Kaplan, LA DETAILS

So far everything has worked, customer service has been courteous.

L. Anderson
July 30th, 2018 Mount Union, IA DETAILS

Always there, very polite, immediate help

Judy
July 30th, 2018 White Plains, NY DETAILS

Quick response, sensitive to patient's needs.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Judy, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

My name is Cindy, I am the daughter and care giver of the medical alert user
July 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Three times or more, my dad has fallen and we received no contact from medical alert at all.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Cindy, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 to discuss this issue. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Laura McLeod
July 30th, 2018 Stephenville, TX DETAILS

The bracelet is great. I can wear it all the time and i dont even realize it is there.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Laura, Great to hear! Thanks so much for your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

July 30th, 2018 Sumas, WA DETAILS

I needed something to save my life so I got this. I've had to use this a few times when I went into Afib and I had no one around me at that time. It works when you need it. and when I have messed up with it ,they've always fixed and corrected it right away.

Isabel
July 30th, 2018 Mission, TX DETAILS

I'm so glad I had this when I fell in the kitchen. I'm eighty-one years old and I couldn't get up, but I had the medical alert hanging on my neck so I punched the button and right away they called my daughter and my son in law. They came and helped me.. I think it's a good support system, they answered right away when I needed them. I'm just really happy I have it because I live alone and this gives me the confidence that I can stay by myself and if I need help, help is available.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Isabel, Thanks so much for this great review! We're so glad we're here when you need us. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Cynthia
July 30th, 2018 Osburn, ID

I can go any place with this device. I've had a different kind that I couldn't go outside or even the back of my house with it. I feel much safer with this device. the device works really good, but I wish it was more delicate or smaller.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Cynthia, We do have a wrist version of the Medical Alert so if you're interested, please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 to learn more about it. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Stanley
July 30th, 2018 Burnettsville, IN DETAILS

I live by myself and my family wanted me to get this. I use it through the day but if I have people around I don't always wear it in the house. When I've hit it unexpectedly they were right there on the line calling me.

Jan 04, 2019

Hi Stanley, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Joan
July 30th, 2018 Palm Beach Gardens, FL DETAILS

I have used the Medical Alert twice and they came right out immediately. I have recommended this to 3 of my friends and they are satisfied with it too.

Jan 04, 2019

Hi Joan, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Barbara
July 30th, 2018 Detroit, MI DETAILS

I needed some type of system that could help me in case of fall or injury because I live alone. They have been able to answer all my questions that I've had and to assist me to any way that I needed. When I went out of town recently, I didn't know if I should take the entire equipment with me not, but I took it with me and during the process, I lost it. Customer Service was so good and they were able to tell me exactly where it was. I hadn't lost it, but left it in my car. With the info that they have they can get your family aware of what's going on with you.