FreedomPlus verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

7.0

Since its founding in 2014 FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its customers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your personal loan needs. The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call, as you start your application, with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. The wait time to reach a customer service representative is typically little to none.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating, what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24-60 months, with rates from 4.99% APR-29.99% APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus works with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt to income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill pay a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider with a personal loan agency is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?  FreedomPlus offers wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

November 18th, 2017

Mr. B help me through every process. He's been so grateful.

November 18th, 2017 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Susie K, Loan Servicing Specialist was my welcome representative and it was a thoroughly great experience from beginning to end. Also, Clinton J was my loan originator and he was absolutely delightful. He was well informed, very personable and very helpful in answering all my questions pertaining to entering into this joint venture. My hope is that this be the case if any problem were to show an ugly face throughout our time with your company. Thank you for your approval to our loan and may our relationship remain the way we entered into it with these two highly professional employees! Jill & Gary Guy

November 17th, 2017 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Honestly, the process has gone swimmingly. Payments are coming out exactly as described and they were able to offer me an EXTREMELY competitive consolidation rate since we have excellent credit. Daniel F, our loan officer, gave me lots of information on consolidating another small balance later on after the promotional 0% APR drops off of it. You would think he would push me to consolidate that balance now, however, he advised me that while it was locked at 0% APR to wait out the promo period to save money. I have easy terms and my credit score bounced into the 800's after this consolidation was complete. Very easy to do business with and no pushy sales or phone calls at rude hours trying to get me to do anything I don't want to do.

November 15th, 2017 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

Linda V was very helpful...she was in constant communication with me through out the process. Excellent customer service and I would recommend FreedomPlus anytime for their personal loans.

November 9th, 2017 Matthews, NC

Our loan officer was great. Helped us get a much better rate than we originally expected. Very fast. Turned over the loan in a day.

November 9th, 2017 Connersville, IN

Very friendly and helpful in the entire loan process. Easiest loan I've ever applied for.

November 8th, 2017 Gilroy, CA

Jeremy C was my agent, he made the loan process simple and seamless. Freedom Plus is a great company on any loans you need.

November 8th, 2017 Louisville, KY

The process was seamless and very thorough. It was also very fast to get a decision and complete the process from start to finish.

November 7th, 2017 Dayton, OH

Andrea R. was awesome! Customer service to the max...friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, patient...just great!! Easiest financial dealing ever in my life- and I've had plenty! Mark C. 11/7/17

November 3rd, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

Sal was very helpful with all my questions thank you Sal

November 3rd, 2017 Springfield, VA DETAILS

Horrible service! I applied for a loan based on the glowing reviews and had nothing but problems with their service. Every time I submitted a payment, it took days for them to process it and then I would call to verify that all the information was correct, I was assured that all was correct. And yet, a few days after, I would log in to check on the payment and would see an NSF fee added. When I called to find out what happened, I was given the same "song and dance" that I had the wrong account information. To this I would respond that that's impossible, that I had called earlier to confirm the account information and was assured all was correct. But no luck. I feel this is a scam to get more money in fees out of customers.

November 2nd, 2017 Battle Ground, WA DETAILS

Ken W was very helpful in getting our loan process done. He was very professional and explained everything well.

November 1st, 2017 Argyle, TX DETAILS

Scott was great. He helped us through the process.

November 1st, 2017 Aromas, CA

Maria G is grat. Very helpful and willing to walk you to the process. Made it Fast and easy. She looked for the best possible rates. Thank you Maria G for your help. I will recommend you to my friends and family.

October 31st, 2017 Reno, NV

My broker called me first thing in the morning, after receiving my application from the night before. We discussed everything pertaining to a personal loan with "F+" at enough length that I fully understood the process, (which in my case took a while). We started the process at around 9:am and he got my loan completed before 2:pm. If all their agents are as friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and qualified as mine; (Keegan Allen), this company should be in business for a very long time. Thank you, Keegan. Sincerely, Bob Gagne'.

October 30th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

Customer service could not have been any better. David Sepulveda was on top of everything in the process. Only hiccup was underwriting, they want your first born and all documents in AB+ blood. But they finally came through for us also. All without having to drive down to their office. Very convenient!

October 30th, 2017 Gainesville, VA

Good and friendly conversation. But the answer is always no when you are trying to consolidate your credit cards and I feel that they will find any excuse to reject. Like mine was with 668 score that I am on a "HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT FOR STATED OCCUPATION" because the name of my company sounds like a Landscaping Company, but is not. Related to my Spanish name they just assumed that. If the verify more it will Turn Out that I am 14 years on that job, no way I can be unemployed very soon because I am the Manager. Very disappointed

October 30th, 2017 Raeford, NC

I got a loan approved and Sandra Eiger was my representative. She was a wonderful person to deal with. She explained everything very clearly. It was a smooth process thanks to Sandra.

October 30th, 2017 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

This company was GREAT and helped me each time I had any type of situation (resetting my password), they were friendly and VERY accomodating! I DO plan on doing business with them in the future if need be!!

October 30th, 2017 Wimauma, FL

I had a wonderful experience with James M. Everything was straight forward and no questions were unanswered. Such good and quick service. A wonderful product and easy to navigate. Totally at ease with James.

October 28th, 2017 Azle, TX

Kathi F was the person who helped me with the whole loan process. She was very informative and worked quickly with me on my loan. She gave me all the options and we chose the best one suited for me. I will let my family and friends know about Freedom Plus and Kathi. Thank you Kathi and Freedom Plus. Linda Wiliams

October 27th, 2017 McKinleyville, CA

Easy and quick with a wonderful APR. Craig L. was helpful and made the process go smoothly. I was recommended to this company by a friend and I will definitely refer others to FreedomPlus in the future.

October 26th, 2017 Forest Park, GA

Had a great time with the rep Chad he was very professional.

October 25th, 2017 Omaha, NE

Amanda A helped me and she was wonderful! She took the time to walk me through which option was best for me. She is amazing!

October 25th, 2017 Fort Smith, AR

Very helpful and answered all the questions that I had.

October 25th, 2017 Loomis, CA

Treva was a very cordial and knowledgeable contact, my wife and I have been through many loan process over the past 25 years but not one was as quick clean and simple as the loan Treva walked us through, she delivered on every item she explained to us, was very involved with keeping us informed and letting us know what we were to expect. We closed and were funded in record time and it was a very comfortable experience. No pressure and or bait and switch during any of the terms and approval. Freedom Plus will get all our recommendations for anyone looking for a loan.

October 24th, 2017 Boaz, AL

I was very skeptical at first. The first time Andrea called me I was thinking, “ I will ever go through with this”. However, after listening to her and getting multiple options to pay it off I was impressed. I will be saving around 7k by using FreedomPlus and that is amazing to me. Thanks a lot for everything and thanks to Andrea for being so helpful and knowledgeable!

October 24th, 2017 Orland Park, IL DETAILS

My wife and I wanted to obtain a personal loan to address some debt issues that we needed to resolve. We worked with Tom E, who did an excellent job in working to meet our needs. The borrowing rate offered was fair, and the service provided by Tom was terrific to obtain our specific requirements. All in a matter of a few days. Call Tom E for great customer service, and to work with a professional willing to go the extra distance to meet your needs. John M.

October 22nd, 2017 Lewes, DE

Our representative from Freedom was Bobby V, he was the most informative person we have dealt with in a very long time.. He followed up with us through the entire process and explained everything clearly for us to understand. He is the Best!!!! He is a keeper, you don't find many financial personnel that caring.. If I lived near your office I 'd come in and give him a big hug. Thank You Diane Longo

October 21st, 2017

got loan approved . Kisha L was patient and knowledgeable on explaining aspects of loan. she was just great.

October 19th, 2017 Livermore, CA

i just got a loan approved and sandra seiger was just wonderful. she explained everything very clearly and was very knowledeable about the process. very patient. since i have mild asperger's this was very much appreciated. she made the whole process very comfortable and i was put much at ease. thank you.

October 19th, 2017 Chattanooga, TN

miss Chandra went way above and beyond to help me real people . great.

October 17th, 2017

They say they are a consolidation company and here to help you, but when you have no negative remarks on credit and paid and not asking for anything but to clean up and consolidate and they say NO. To me this is misrepresentation. Do waste your time as you will be turned down unless your perfect and if your perfect you don't need them. They couldn't even tell me why just no and I have good credit.

October 17th, 2017 Richfield, NC

After thinking I could only get a loan with a cosigner, I spoke with another representative who was able to help me get a debt consolidation loan without one. While I couldn't get the full amount I was seeking, it still will help. From the time I first spoke with Rachel S and got the documents signed, less than 24 hours had gone by.

October 17th, 2017

Have to say the professional service and dedication we received from Joshua D has been a total blessing. Understanding our needs and concerns with accurate responses and recommendations to ease our decision making was spot on. I highly recommend Freedom Plus and their staff to help those with financial needs. Great job Joshua.

October 16th, 2017 VA

I have never had any problems with this loan. It was extremely easy to obtain. Any time I contact customer service, each representative has been attentive and very professional and helpful.

October 13th, 2017 La Salle, IL

Nic and Jamie were professional, efficient, and very helpful. I’d highly recommend FreedomPlus!

October 13th, 2017 Silver Spring, MD

A loan has been approved for me. My representative , Amanda Arkell did an excellent job and walked me through everything. She was MOST helpful and courteous and professional. She made sure that I understood everything and gave me her utmost attention as we went through the process. I am delighted to have heard about FREEDOM PLUS just at an advertisement on my computer screen as I was getting ready to login to my email account. CONGRATULATIONS to this organization!

October 11th, 2017

Obtaining a personal loan with Freedom Loan was extremely easy, and Maria Garcia was especially engaging and professional. I appreciate her efforts in making this transaction as painless as possible. I will certainly recommend Freedom Loan and Maria to my friends.

October 10th, 2017

We called in with only questions and I have to say Victoria S was one of the reasons we applied. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. She was kind and willing to help us. Thank you for making this a smooth transaction.