Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

FreedomPlus

verified
$100 Guarantee
FreedomPlus offers same-day approval

Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your lending needs.

The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24months-60 months, with rates from 4.99 percent APR-29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus is one of the personal loan lenders that helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payment a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing from potential personal loan lenders is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan? FreedomPlus personal loans have wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 4.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 4.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months.  Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

monica gomez
December 7th, 2018 Tenafly, NJ DETAILS

the worst experience, customer service be more trained in dealing with issues of making an early payment and explaining the consequences if the customer has an Auto payment plan. Dealing with bank accounts numbers. will not recommend the loan agency

Jeff
December 7th, 2018 Burlington, NJ

I could not believe how easy and comfortable they may the process!

Lisa
December 7th, 2018

Bret worked quickly and efficiently with me to get the best product available. He was honest and forthright and I didn't feel and pressure to do one thing or another. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him and Freedom to anyone.

A.C.
December 7th, 2018 Daly City, CA DETAILS

Very fast and easy application process, Alex L is great, and very professional. Got funded in just a few days.

TONYA
December 7th, 2018 Conyers, GA DETAILS

It started off well but now is a big concern. They take longer than other companies. They require ten business days to pay creditors on top of three business days to fund. In my case, the payments to the creditors still haven't been made and they can't explain why. I'm frustrated and upset the confusion this is causing my finances.

Hector L Santos
December 6th, 2018 Springfield, MA

Best interests and service. I tried other similar companies but no one like FreedomPlus.

Park
November 29th, 2018 Irvine, KY

Mr. Q with Freedom Plus was incredibly helpful in assisting me with my emergency home repair loan. Communication was prompt and courteous; I would highly recommend. Thanks!

Patricia
November 29th, 2018 Luray, VA

This is a great company . My loan officer Michael was professional and the process was quick. I would recommend this company to everyone. I wrote them and as soon as they received my letter they called and started the process.

Dana Schwartz
November 29th, 2018 Maplewood, NJ DETAILS

Danny was wonderful, efficient, and knowledgeable. He made the entire process “painless”!! I will continue to do business with Freedom Plus and I will also highly recommend this company!!

Todd
November 29th, 2018 Punta Gorda, FL

The process was a great experience, my agent answered all my questions and explained everything clearly to me.

Michael Martinez
November 29th, 2018 Colstrip, MT

Janie was great. She walked me through. And made it easy. Great vocal skills just all around good experience. You should be proud to have her as a representative.

John
November 29th, 2018 Whittier, CA DETAILS

Amanda A was very professional and patient it was a pleasure working with her on our refinance

Keith
November 28th, 2018 Brandon, FL

From the first contact to depositing the money in my account was truly a great experience, the person in charge of my loan was very pleasant and extremely helpful,thank you freedomplus

Charles Schille
November 28th, 2018 Cambridge, MA DETAILS

I worked with Jeff M obtaining my loan. He was extremely helpful. He was friendly but professional, appropriately directive yet flexible. I procrastinated re working on obtaining this loan but the process was not only quick (within 24 hours) but user-friendly. Even for a technophobe! I would recommend his services freely.

Adrian
November 28th, 2018 Mission, TX

Bret was First Class all the way. Good job.

Wendy B
November 27th, 2018 Newport, TN

I got this loan in October and asked my payment due date to be the 1st day of each month. I registered my account on line at your website and e-mailed you twice to make sure you knew i needed my payment due date would be on the 1st of each month. You responded to both e-mails to let me know you had received my message and that someone would follow up with me. I accessed the website on November 1st and made my 1st payment. However, you took another payment from my checking account on November 17. I called you and spoke with someone who turned in a "Manager's Request" to return the funds but I still have not heard from you. Now, I have $90.00 in service charges from my bank. Your customer service department is incompetent and your web site is not helpful. I still have not heard from your customer service department regarding your mistake.

Derek Hackleman
November 27th, 2018 Greencastle, IN DETAILS

I applied for a loan through Lending Tree and FreedomPlus had the lowest initial APR. Ryan B contacted me and I ended up with a lower APR than was initially offered (4.99%)! The money was transferred within a couple days. Ryan communicated with me by phone and email. He was a joy to work with.

Michelle Revis
November 27th, 2018 Athens, TN DETAILS

It was a very fast and easy process. My representative Adan N was very professional and made me feel at ease with the entire process. Best interest rate I could ask. I will definitely recommend this loan service.

Tim Birley
November 27th, 2018 Forks, WA

My experience with Freedom Plus was hassel free and no pressure. Everyone was pleasant and respectful of my needs Very pleased with my choosing Freedom Plus for my financial support...

Patrick
November 27th, 2018 Wilmington, DE

Great customer service, Krystal was very patient.

Frantzy f
November 27th, 2018 Hollywood, FL

When i started the process with freedom plus i didnt really trust it,but after i spoke to someone in customer service i got confident till the end of the deal,it was a good experience ,i will recommend freedom plus to anybody

A Miranda
November 27th, 2018 San Francisco, CA

Robert S was very informative and prompt to help me get the best loan for my needs.

November 27th, 2018 Sacramento, CA

I found this company on Facebook and decided to check into it for my financial needs. Jonathan N was wonderful and very pleasant to work with. He was very knowledgeable, responsive, honest, and not pushy at all. He made the process very seamless and worked quickly to get my loan app processed quickly, he went above and beyond actually. I highly recommend this company for your financial loan needs! Excellent!

Karl
November 27th, 2018 Payson, AZ

Amanda was very friendly, effective and got us approved in record time. We are very happy with her service.

Anthony Arthur
November 27th, 2018 Westerville, OH DETAILS

Adan N was very helpful and professional. The process was easy and quick.

Albuquerque
November 27th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM

Chris was very helpful and the process was really fast.

John pavao
November 27th, 2018 Fall River, MA

Amanda was very helpful, understanding and informative. She covered all the bases and had answers for any questions that I had. While I thought this would be a very anxiety filled process being a huge financial decision to make, Amanda made me feel comfortable in the process and even went as far as to offer best practices to help me throughout the life of the loan.

Greg Gentry
November 27th, 2018 North Richland Hills, TX

I have only been through the initial loan process. Debora R made my experience painless. She always answered my questions, was available and keeped the process going. Great first impression of Freedom Plus.

George Miller
November 26th, 2018 Pensacola, FL

I was favorably impressed from the very start by the representatives’ approach to my request. He was courteous and friendly, in a collaborative manner. He offered a couple of alternative solutions that were appealing to me. He made it very easy to clearly understand. The information required to complete the process was easy to assemble and provide. The timeline was expeditious. He was readily available for follow up by phone, making the entire process totally comfortable for me. Completely explained each step of the process from start to end. Great experience!!👍👍

James
November 26th, 2018 Sparks, NV DETAILS

Have never felt so frustrated and never spoke with a customer service representative that cared less about their job or the customer. Compassion and understanding should be the hallmark of customer service, even if nothing can be done the customer service rep should show this. The customer service specialist I spoke with was snarky, rude and seemed to take joy in not being able to help.

Olivia
November 26th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Mr. Joseph P. was my loan specialist, he went above and beyond to help me and was absolutely amazing!! The process was very simple. He was very patient, professional and very detailed! He explained everything to me in a way that I was able to understand it. He was able to work everything out so my needs were met! Will totally recommend Freedom Plus to all!!

Lisa P.
November 26th, 2018 Sacramento, CA

Had a good experience working with Bret E. He was extremely responsive and was able to answer all of my questions and explain the loan process to me. Approval was less than a day and we were funded the following week.

Kathleen G.
November 26th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ

Joseph M. was positively the hardest working person. He explained everything and wanted to make sure I understood everything. Very intelligent and knows his job and much more. Very professional ,personable and made you feel at ease. The best experience I have ever had receiving a personal loan. I would recommend to business associates,friends and family what they could benefit from Freedom Plus and Joseph M. Thank you for all you did for me and your kindness.

Aly Q.
November 20th, 2018 San Diego, CA

Excellent Customer Service and knowledgeable with information needed to help

Chenille
November 20th, 2018 Mansfield, TX DETAILS

Adan was my loan specialist and was absolutely amazing!! Very simple process and he was so professional and detailed! Worked everything out so my needs were met! Will totally recommend Freedom Plus to all!!

Alex
November 21st, 2018 Mira Loma, CA

Very fast over the phone very helpful and to the point.

Robert E Hall
November 20th, 2018 Prentiss, MS

Very easy to work with Very easy to Understand documents and instructions

JOHN CANNONE
November 21st, 2018 Henderson, NV

Everything was easy quick and Sandra was wonderfully helpful

Michael Clogston
November 20th, 2018 Belchertown, MA

Dana made our application for a debt consolidation loan very painless and working with her by our side all the way was outstanding. She explained everything in easy layman's terms so that we could understand what was happening and how the terms of the loan would work for us. She was professional as well as courteous throughout the whole process. Anyone dealing with her will be as pleased as we were with her. Many Thanks, Dana!!!! "Mike & Pat"

Isaac Turner
November 16th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

It was simple, easy and no hassle! I was able to handle all the transaction over the phone with the agent that was working with me and he walked me through everything step by step. Would easily do business with Freedom again.