FreedomPlus

FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

verified
FreedomPlus offers same-day approval

Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts. Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about the lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Loan Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed Payments and Rates
  • Works on Your Behalf
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your lending needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Loan Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment process, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Their loan repayment term can range from 24 months - 60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR - 29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

Unlike many competing lenders, FreedomPlus has a lower credit score requirement of 620. You will receive better rates the higher your credit score, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers.

Fixed Payments and Rates

FreedomPlus has fixed payments on its loan, so your monthly payment will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus is one of the personal loan lenders that helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payment a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed-rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing from potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan? FreedomPlus personal loans have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates. FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Craig
March 22nd, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Very understanding of my needs worked hard to get exactly what I needed. Follow up was excellent and through the whole process very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends or family. I would in fact use them again myself.

Dawn L
March 21st, 2019 North Adams, MA DETAILS

Joseph S. was so easy to work with and made the process quick and easy. Now I will have a lower payment and less stress about bills.

Ben
March 21st, 2019 Cleveland, OH

Fidencio was great! Very professional and easy to do business with. The overall process was very simple, fast and convenient.

Kevin
March 21st, 2019 Boston, MA

Brandon was great from start to finish. He was very straightforward and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The process was quick and easy and the rates were great. I will definitely come back to FreemdomPlus.

Joanne
March 21st, 2019 Somers Point, NJ

I had a wonderful experience with FreedomPlus and Victoria was extremely helpful with the whole process and very professional with working with me. I would definently recommend FreedomPlus to anyone who was considering it. Thank you for being able to provide some type of financial relief for me and letting me get a headtstart on consolidating some debt I have.

TRRWheeler
March 21st, 2019 Lorenzo, TX

I dreaded having to get a debt consolidation loan - I had never needed such a thing before in my life. I almost waited until it was too late, but I went on Lending Tree and this company had the lowest interest rate so I asked them to contact me. A few minutes later a representative named Gabriel called and explained the discounts I might be eligible for. Long story short - I should have done this months ago. It was so quick and easy, I qualified for an interest rate 6 or 7 % lower than I expected, and it was so much more of a pleasant experience than I ever dreamed possible, thanks to Gabriel. If their other reps are anything like him, you will love using this company!

Angie
March 21st, 2019

This is my first "online" loan. I was a little hesitant until I finished talking to my loan consultant, Clint J II. He explained every step of the application process, answered all my questions and more importantly, he stayed in touch the whole time. I will gladly refer friends and family to him.

Raymond Kime
March 21st, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS

We have been considering paying off a high loan with large monthly payment and getting some cash on hand. Ronnie worked with us he made several suggestions for us to consider. Made the whole process easy not stressful . Talked us through all items helped us to decide on our options. We appreciate his professionalism attitude and sense of humor. Wish this could reflect on his paycheck.

T. Bruce
March 21st, 2019 Macon, GA

Ericka R was very pleasant to work with. She is very knowledgeable and was happy to answer the questions we asked. She is an excellent representative of FreedomPlus.

Hubbard
March 20th, 2019 Fayetteville, GA

Very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.

Don and Martha Campbell
March 20th, 2019 Gadsden, AL

Excellent and professional representative. The process could not have been easier. Thank You.

Donna J Redburn
March 20th, 2019 Colonial Heights, VA

I just wanted to give a huge thank you to Jamie B for her patience and guidance through my loan application to pay off a credit card. This was a burden on me that has been lifted now, as i will know just when this will be paid off. Thank you again.

Pat
March 19th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

Very helpful and knowledgeable as to what I could get in a loan. Quick decision and didn’t have to wait long for my money.

Ant
March 20th, 2019 Dundalk, MD DETAILS

Great and professional. Easy to work with. Wonderful experience

William McCoy
March 19th, 2019 Owensboro, KY

Liz was very informative and patiently walked me though the whole process and made it a breeze! I will recommend this company and Liz to my friends and family!

Paulette sandberg
March 19th, 2019 North Judson, IN

Adan N was great. he made the process very easy and quick with very little for us to do on are end.

Tim
March 18th, 2019 Hurlock, MD DETAILS

The loan process was very quick. The approval and documents were ready in a couple of days.

MCaver
March 18th, 2019 Denison, TX

Katherine was very helpful, informative and communication was great! She kept in contact with us the entire process of our loan application. Approval was fast and we were able to negotiate what we needed.

Alexandria N Gellman
March 18th, 2019 Marion, NC

I had a great experience with Adan who was able to provide me with very quick feedback and answered every one of my questions. I highly recommend using Adan with this company.

Keith
March 18th, 2019 Herreid, SD

Kelly G was our representative and he was amazing! This was the easiest loan process we've ever had. From start to finish less than an hour I believe. Within 3 days the funds were in our account. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks

Lynda Ann
March 14th, 2019 Rabun Gap, GA

Sean G. easied my concern and anxiety about getting a personal loan to pay of some high, compound interest credit cards. He was professional, efficient and patient. The process was quick and easy. Perhaps another company has lower or no fees but I what sold me was the personability and assurance I felt from everyone I spoke to from Freedom. As I made a very difficult decision, they made it as easy as possible.

Dana
March 14th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ

Ron R was courteous, provided a variety of solutions and recommendations that met my financial goals and followed up promptly. While the rates were on the high side, many of the cards I was consolidating were even higher; so, overall it will save me money. This gives me the freedom to pay once a month, instead of 5 separate cards, and at a rate I am comfortable with. I will be debt free in 3 years and can focus on a house.

Britney Hall
March 14th, 2019 Atlanta, GA

Celeste did an excellent job assisting me with acquiring my personal loan. She was on point and responded quickly. Fast and easy experience.

Chris
March 14th, 2019 New Bedford, MA

Amazing, helpful. And non judgemental. Friendly and very curtious. Great customer service

LaTonya
March 14th, 2019 Joplin, MO

We so far have had a great experience with FreedomPlus. They make everything very easy to understand in the loan process. They are also very friendly and helpful.

Randall collum
March 14th, 2019 Montevallo, AL

Daniel was a great at helping us knows what he is doing.

Linda
March 14th, 2019 Charlotte, NC

Debbie R was very helpful and explained the process of obtaining a loan in great detail. She was very patient and made sure that I received the loan that fit my needs. She was very nice to work with.

camprunfun
March 13th, 2019 Seekonk, MA

Start to finish took less than 3 hours for approval and contract! Jamie B is incredible personable and on top of things. Cannot thank her enough. Interest rates are high; however, if you are seeking a loan through a financial company such as Freedom Plus, it is to be expected.

Anthony Williams
March 13th, 2019 Jeffersonville, IN

Professional, qualified and focused on your desires and able to adjust offers best to meet your needs.

George P. Galletta
March 13th, 2019 Old Bridge, NJ

Everything was outstanding, Amanda A was great and very fast, went over the complete contract with me and explained everything.

Joey
March 13th, 2019 Laurel, MS

Very quick and professional service. Fees are higher but the convenience is great.

j
March 12th, 2019 Deer Park, TX

The process was quick and easy, and Debbie was a great help!

Les Daniels
March 11th, 2019 Oviedo, FL

Very efficient and excellent customer service.

John
March 11th, 2019 Houston, TX

Fidencio was knowledgeable, courteous, and completed transaction fast. Fidencio presented options that best suited my needs. Very happy with transaction.

Brian M
March 11th, 2019 Belleville, IL

I was looking for a loan to pay off a few credit cards and put some extra cash in my pocket and FreedomPlus made it possible and thankful for that.

Lawrence Brean
March 11th, 2019 Ardmore, PA

Ericka R was provided exceptional service. She clearly explained alternatives. She did not make us feel rushed. And we are happy we moved forward with her to secure the financing.

Jose R. Plaza
March 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD

Fast efficient process. Most lending institutions are not. Anthony was knowledgeable, laser and, made it easy for me to follow what he was doing and, saying.

Lora B.
March 11th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA

Our loan officer, Erika R, was the most professional loan officer with whom I have ever dealt. She was prompt, explained all disclosures fully, answered any questions, regarding how insignificant they may have been, with patience, professionalism, and knowledge. We have already referred 2 people to her, because of the service she provides. Freedom Plus was was the most professional loan officer with whom I have ever dealt. She was prompt, explained all disclosures fully, answered any questions, regarding how insignificant they may have been, with patients, professionalism, and knowledge. We have already referred to people to her, because of the service she provides. Freedom plus was simple, fast, and easy throughout the whole process. After this loan dissatisfied, I fully intend to come back to Freedom Plus for any further financial needs. Thank you for hiring such an exceptional person, as Erika, she made the entire experience very pleasant.

Nancy
March 8th, 2019 Northville, MI

Freedom Plus worked with me every step of the way to make the process quick and easy and answered all my concerns .The funds came earlier than expected too.

K Wells
March 8th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Great company and I got my loan fast. I've never had a company to to this for me, and I'm so happy!

Rickey D Crane
March 11th, 2019 Corinth, MS DETAILS

This was an amazing experience in obtaining a loan to pay off high-interest loans I had. Kelsey was friendly, professional and very helpful in going through this loan process.

Valentin Verner
March 8th, 2019 Whittier, CA

Daniel R helped me with the loan. He was respectful, honest, and helpful with any questions that i had.

Nathan Settles
March 7th, 2019 Salem, VA

Quick service, ready when I called Everytime, very positive and nice attitude.

Justin Hood
March 7th, 2019 Dallas, GA

Fast Efficient Helpful Nice sales person and was definitely on his A game!

clarence b moore
March 7th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

the company is the real deal---got recommending to me through lending tree. at first was skeptical but process was supper easy, had great rep named Ronald who took care of us. and now debt consolidation loan able to avoid declaring bankruptcy. freedom plus saved me and i know many people are skeptical of this review but trust me this is fantastic company to use for loan consolidation

Irma Martinez
March 7th, 2019 McFarland, CA

From the phone call to closing Anthony was friendly, and knowledgeable and made the whole process very easy, no copies to send...just sign and finish.

Ana Garcia
March 6th, 2019 Miami, FL

Thas was so ease and the person who assisted to me Jenny she was so nice because I'm not to good whit my English and she was a patient with me , was clear everything what she explain to me ,i loved my experience ,was my first time and she nade me.so ease ,thanks for be there for me

Mike
March 6th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA

Very easy, very helpful and the whole process happened much faster than I expected.

Kate
March 6th, 2019 Zion, IL DETAILS

I spoke with Adan and he gave me a lot of good information about Lending Club and how different Freedom plus is from them. I had already applied to Lending Club and already waited 2 weeks to get the application processed. But lendingclub kept coming back and telling me that I hadn't submitted the proper information. It was the most frustrating experience. So I canceled my application with Lending Club after researching and finding out that everything Adan from freedomplus had told me to be was correct about Lending Club. He called me back a few days later and within 30 minutes got me approved. I got a loan for about $11,000 at 17.49 % which turned out to be less than the 20% quoted to me online. Adan stayed in contact with me without any break in communication and answered all questions correctly and immediately. I am very happy that my credit cards are being paid off 4 less than half of the interest that I would be paying otherwise. My credit score was around 695 and many other companies we're quoting me 26.95% to 36.95% which was insane. His service was absolutely excellent and it didn't seem there were any catches but I will update this when I pay it off so I can inform whether the interest is less if paid off sooner.

DFrady
March 6th, 2019 Inman, SC

The process for this loan was made simple,easy and efficient by the kind,knowable loan assistance of Joshua. Very professional, very helpful, not aggressive....the prefect customer service experience.