FreedomPlus

6.7

FreedomPlus

verified
FreedomPlus offers same-day approval

Since its founding in 2014 FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its customers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your personal loan needs. The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call, as you start your application, with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. The wait time to reach a customer service representative is typically little to none.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating, what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24-60 months, with rates from 4.99% APR-29.99% APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus works with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt to income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill pay a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider with a personal loan agency is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan? FreedomPlus offers wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

Becher
July 13th, 2018 Roanoke, VA DETAILS

Amanda A was our contact. She was very professional, prompt and friendly!

Celeste
July 12th, 2018 Visalia, CA

Anthony was great to work with. He made sure questions were answered and worked on our loan approval almost immediately. I almost didnt call freedom and had ignored a few calls. I am glad I spoke with Anthony C. And got our loan approved.

Daniel
July 12th, 2018 Oakland, CA

So far my experience with FreedomPlus has been great. They immediately called me and provided several options to meet my needs. The paperwork required wasn’t too extensive and I received my loan in a matter of days. Also the agent helping me trough the process was friendly and great.

R. V. Davis
July 12th, 2018 New Smyrna Beach, FL

A truly amazing customer care experience from the initial application through the loan process, underwriting and after-care. I will highly recommend FreedomPlus, Customer rep Brittany and loan officer Marcus R. These folks are setting a new standard for consumer loans. If I ever need a loan again I will contact FreedomPlus and ask for Marcus.

Sara Pujazon
July 11th, 2018 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS

Bret was terrific quick and patient Great customer service

Elwood McCarty
July 11th, 2018 Monongahela, PA

Christopher A guided us through the entire loan process in a professional and very courteous manner. He made sure we understood what information was needed from us to facilitate the approval of the loan. My wife and I are both very pleased with FreedomPlus!

Sheri Evans
July 10th, 2018 Ypsilanti, MI

Pascal was very professional and extremely helpful. He went out of his way to make my experience with FreedomPlus outstanding. Thank you Pascal!

Cheryl Roshak
July 10th, 2018 Naples, FL

I worked with Alina who was wonderful and very helpful. The whole loan process took very little time. We did it all in one day. I highly recommend FreedumPlus. It was a pleasure workng with them.

Dwayne Best
July 10th, 2018 McKinney, TX

I was very happy with the way the organization worked to help get me a loan. Bret E was very friendly, professional, and went above and beyond to help! Thank you sir!!!

Erica
July 10th, 2018 Dunnellon, FL

My respresentative was very personable and understanding.

TOM HOGAN
July 10th, 2018 Covina, CA

Overall it was quick and efficient. My payments were delayed because of my credit union not taking 3rd party direct but other than that I am satisfied. I do not like my payment options it is like you are forcing me to have the payment taken directly from my account with the inconvenient ways you have in place to pay otherwise plus the service charge.

Ralph Robinson
July 10th, 2018 Gatesville, TX

Great customer service and good terms. We highly recommend!

Art Chojnacki
July 10th, 2018 Lebanon, TN

All personnel involved were knowledgeable and extremely attentive to my desires and needs. Made a situation that could be somewhat trying at times to pleasant.

Danny Boydstun
July 5th, 2018 Mineral Wells, TX

Dino was fast, friendly, and extremely helpful. He kept us informed of the procedure and what to expect next.

Edna Blocher
July 5th, 2018 Port Saint Lucie, FL

I was in dire need of a consolidation loan. I applied to many different lending companies who promptly denied my request. Then I heard from Freedom Plus, who initially said they couldn't help me, but took the time to explain to me what I needed to do to get approved. It was a simple fix that no one else even bothered to explain. I followed the directions and was approved the next day! Thank you so much Freedom Plus for taking the time to actually help me. I will definitely recommend their services to anyone wanting to work with a company that cares about people.

June Lail
July 5th, 2018 Cherryville, NC

The customer service was excellent throughout the entire process.

Tracey
July 5th, 2018 Falls Church, VA

Awesome customer service. Always there to answer my questions. Very professional and care about your needs. And also very patient!

Kelly Carter
July 5th, 2018 Long Beach, CA

It was quick and easy process with very friendly staff.

Jim
July 5th, 2018 Avon Lake, OH

Our rep worked very closely with us to make sure the process was smooth and efficient. Everything was processed within a few days from the initial application, including the funding!

Christopher Reeve
July 2nd, 2018 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

FreedomPlus offered me the loan I needed at acceptable terms, and we sealed the deal fairly quickly. Bob, the loan consultant, was courteous and effective. I recommend.

Deidre
July 2nd, 2018 Adrian, MI

I had a great experience applying for a loan. Joseph was extremely helpful through the whole application process.

Antionette Olivarez
July 2nd, 2018 San Fernando, CA DETAILS

The customer service is terrible! I have tried to pay my bill three times and each time I was told my issues were resolved and they even told me they could see the documentation where the activity supported I gave them all the info needed to pay the bill. but I keep getting notices that the bill is not paid and they do not intiate my auto pay nor follow through with the payment on their end. I WANT to pay my bill. But If I get reported to the credit companies I will be even more furious and go to the BBB!!!!

Chuck
July 2nd, 2018 El Cajon, CA

I was very pleased with how they were able to work with my needs and make it possible to get things paid off. I would recommend anyone to freedomplus.

Odele Young
June 29th, 2018 Riverdale, IL DETAILS

I was very pleased with the service I received from Elizabeth, very professional and always verified my identity before disclosing any information. Every detail of the loan was explained so that it was easy for me to understand, and I felt comfortable talking about the loan, and asking questions. Elizabeth was patient and her tone was always polite. It was a great experience, I would like to say thanks Elizabeth.

Amy Cosby
June 29th, 2018 Harrogate, TN

I have never had immediate help like I have with this company. Jamie B. helped me make the right decision in taking a loan and like I said it was quick and also easy! I highly recommend this company for any struggle you may have.

paula squillante
June 29th, 2018 Barnegat, NJ DETAILS

excellent service.. super fast approval.. great experience.. i would highly recommend freedomplus to friends and family..

KIMBERLY
June 29th, 2018 Saint Cloud, MN

David was super helpful & so friendly & patient. Process is very easy & David walks you right through it. Would definitely recommend Freedom Plus & David S!

Jennifer Mason
June 28th, 2018 Walls, MS

The overall experience with Maria and FreedomPlus has been awesome! We were able to conduct "business" over the phone and email in a matter of 24 hours. She was located in Arizona and I'm outside of Memphis, Tennessee. My loan is being funded as we speak and I couldn't be happier! Very smooth transaction and I couldn't be happier!

Jennifer J Horn
June 28th, 2018 Morrisville, NC DETAILS

Very easy process, the Loan Originator (Elizabeth S.) was very personable and made it a pleasure to go through the loan process. We are pleased with the company so far. Just signed documents last night.

lynne mack
June 28th, 2018 Hillsboro, TX DETAILS

Great experience! Elizabeth is a wonderful person to work with. I would recommend freedom plus.

Mehdi
June 28th, 2018 Dearborn, MI DETAILS

Elizabeth S. was amazing, patient and delightful on every call and didn’t leave a single question unanswered.

hossain Hessari
June 28th, 2018 Woodway, TX

WATCH OUT PEOPLE. IT MIGHT BE A SCAM. THEY TOOK ALL MY INFORMATION, DID A PERSONAL INTERVIEW, I EMAILED ALL MY DOCUMENTS INCLUDING VOIDED CHECK, THEN I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM ANYMORE. I CALLED AND EMAIL SEVERAL TIMES TO SEE WHY THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO ME, BUT NO ONE ANSWERS ME BACK. I AM REPORTING THEM TO CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU. PLEASE BECAREFUL DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE.

James Bryant
June 28th, 2018 Lindale, TX

First time doing a personal loan and Elizabeth was great to work with. Took the time over the course of several days to answer all questions and really was down to Earth to talk to. Pleasure doing business with and will for sure be a repeat customer.

Steve
June 28th, 2018 Ecorse, MI DETAILS

Very fast and easy process. Loan delivered in 48 hrs. Interest rates a high but no other complaints.

Mary
June 28th, 2018 Fairfax, VA

Exceptional professionalism, efficient, responsive and super fast!

Mary
June 28th, 2018 Henderson, NV

From start to finish the process was stream line. Kathi was very helpful and informative about everything, she answered all my questions and put me at ease. Mary W

Colon
June 27th, 2018 Hawthorne, NJ

I had a good experience with the transaction of obtaining a loan. Brent was very helpful, professional and patient with my decision. He provided great customer service.

Clara
June 27th, 2018 Taylor, MI

Total process took about 4 hours and loan was approved, paperwork signed and debts paid within 3 days. Now, I call that fast and efficient. Thank you, FreedomPlus.

carlos angulo
June 27th, 2018 El Centro, CA

my experience was outstanding with your loan officer due to her persistence and patientance. I was able to pray over it and take my time and make a serious decision after hearing all the benefits and working on being future debt free I was honestly relieved from my choice. I am glad to here you have on line accounts and telephone service to work with your customers.

James Caputo
June 27th, 2018 Lakewood, NJ

A great experience especially dealing with Kathi who is patient and friendly but she knows how to get things done. We will surely recommend Freedom Plus to our friends.