FreedomPlus

6.8

FreedomPlus

verified
FreedomPlus offers same-day approval

Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your lending needs.

The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24months-60 months, with rates from 4.99 percent APR-29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus is one of the personal loan lenders that helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payment a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing from potential personal loan lenders is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan? FreedomPlus personal loans have wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

Susan C Hansen
September 21st, 2018 San Francisco, CA

Kathi was very helpful and knowledge through the loan.

Miguel paniagua
September 20th, 2018 Columbia, NJ

This was a great and easy experience due to the friendliness, And knowledge of Jamie B that walked me through this process.

Abdoul
September 20th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA

Fast and easy, low interest rates. Customer service was excellent.

Amy Petersen
September 20th, 2018 Janesville, MN

my loan officer Steven D was great to work with but the under writers a different story provided all documents and because my name wasn't on my pay stub and my bank statements online didn't show my pay roll check just showed deposit and they didn't even like my W2 form showing them who I was so very frustrating Company I worked for had to call and tell them more info so they believed I work there ugh I would give under writing a 1 and Steven would get 5 stars*****

Sharon Papineau
September 20th, 2018 Rapid City, SD

Kathy was wonderful. She did get my business because she called me right away once I pursued a loan on the Internet.

Jose raposo
September 19th, 2018 Mahwah, NJ

The process to starting a loan was so easy on line ones I completed all my information it asked me to call a phone number. When I called I met the most amazing person she walked me threw the start of the loan till the end she’s amazing

Pat A
September 19th, 2018 Eight Mile, AL

Daniel F. at Freedom Plus made the loan process so easy! He explained everything perfectly and got the loan approved quickly. Excellent communication, which is so rare these days. Thanks again! I would recommend FreedomPlus to anyone looking for a loan that works for them.

brandi bettis
September 19th, 2018 Hot Springs, AR DETAILS

Amanda A was fantastic to deal with!

Issa Hurley
September 19th, 2018 Bowie, MD

Amanda, the Senior Loan Consultant, was very informed and precisely explained the details on the loan while providing me the lowest interest rate i have ever seen. I will definitely be using their services in the future as well as refer them to any family or friends.

Z Ach
September 18th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

From their quick response time , to their incredible customer service (Taylor). I would recommend FreedomPlus to anyone needing funding.

Sally Powell
September 18th, 2018 Cobbtown, GA DETAILS

FreedomPlus walked me through each step of the loan process without having to leave my home. All the associates I dealt with were professional and very courteous. The rate they were able to give on the loan beat the other banks by more than 5%. I highly recommend this company for your loan needs.

Pat Jessen
September 18th, 2018 Bronson, IA DETAILS

I would recommend Freedom Plus to everyone! I was at a low point in my life when I found them! I needed help. I was so depressed financially and had almost given up. It was almost too good to be true. I can’t say enough about how much they helped me. From the agreement apr, payment and terms I made one of the best decisions I’ve made in a long time! I’m rating them six stars out of five!!!

Jim McElveen
September 18th, 2018

Very easy process. Everything was explained completely and thoroughly. The Agent asked numerous times if i had any questions was answered them all.

Debbie Lowe
September 17th, 2018 Crystal Springs, MS

It was easy, and Kathi took the time to make sure I understood my options. The process was simple and took about an hour overall. They are helping me make my first steps toward being debt free.

Howard Moody Jr
September 19th, 2018 Houston, TX

I really appreciate mr G and FreedomPlus, for the way he handled my request for a loan consolidation account. He found the best rate and loan amount I was looking for with no hassles in doing so. Thanks FreedomPlus

Dallas Niblock
September 17th, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

I ask for a loan and it was approved very fast very nice folks working there. Had a guestion for customer service an they were very helpful thanks for the great service an the loan

Meghan Busby
September 17th, 2018 Red Lion, PA DETAILS

Helpful Professionals helped me simplify my bills!

Leisa D Meyer
September 17th, 2018 Williamsburg, VA

Freedom Plus was the first company to call me directly when I made an inquiry with Lending Tree about a personal loan to consolidate my credit card debt. The loan officer, Victoria S, was welcoming and very knowledgeable. She took me through options, answered all my questions, and made the entire experience very pleasant and not at all stressful. She was great! And the entire process to only an hour from our initial 15 minute phone call to the underwriters approval. And she called me back after the approval - although it was the very end if her shift - and made sure I understood the terms of the loan what the approval meant and the next step for signing the package electronically. A terrific company with excellent interest rates and terms and fabulous loan officers (at least if Victoria S is typical). Will refer friends and family to this company if they are in need of a similar service. Thank you!

Christina
September 17th, 2018 Arnold, MO

Clint was very informative, professional, and courteous. He was very detailed on the finance charges and payment options! Thank you for a fast and friendly loan!

Adelaide Orko
September 17th, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Best and efficient loan company. I will recommend it to my friends and families is they will be any needs. Thank you for your help.

Jennifer Palm
September 14th, 2018 Romeoville, IL DETAILS

The process was much easier than expected. I worked with Mr. B on my loan and he was helpful, supportive, and made the process painless. I've had my loan for about 4 months and I've had no complaints. Direct withdrawal has gone smooth and I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I love that I can finally pay off my higher interest credit cards in a short amount of time. I would definitely use FreedomPlus again if I have a future need.

JunaRae Sterba
September 14th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

This was the easiest process I've every experienced! Robert S was exceptional and professional!! Thank you very much!

Marcia
September 14th, 2018 Delray Beach, FL

My husband and I highly recommend Freedom Plus because it was a quick and easy process. We were taken care of by Loan Representative Joseph F, and he was very professional, helpful, and available to contact at any moment.

Beverly Norman
September 14th, 2018 Fresno, CA

I had the pleasure of working with Jamie. She was absolutely amazing. She was so kind and knowledgeable, and made the whole loan process so easy and convenient. She is an absolutely WONDERFUL. I will refer others without a doubt!!!!

Keera Morrish
September 19th, 2018 Forest Falls, CA

Kathie was so amazing! Helpful and made the process easy.

Aetna R Smith
September 13th, 2018 Collierville, TN

My loan representative Joe S was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was courteous, responsive to my questions and made the entire process super easy.

Benny Hipshire
September 13th, 2018 Guthrie, OK DETAILS

Patrick R was our person we dealt with ,,he walked us through it all ..everything he said has been right ..my wife and I had a very good experience dealing with Freedom plus..it took about 3 days for direct deposit...also started paying off some loans we had them payoff for us within 4days.Very good to do business with! Thank-you

Tony
September 12th, 2018 DETAILS

I worked with Treva Y and she was outstanding. Very responsive, very professional andvery friendly. I would recommend her without hesitation!

Shaun
September 12th, 2018 Gainesville, FL DETAILS

My loan officer Anthony C was an absolute pleasure to work with and made sure I personally understood my options. Not only did he offer his own advice, but also took the time to make sure I was comfortable with each step. Hard working and a great person to have working on your side! Thank you for all your words of wisdom and help through this process Anthony!

Cindy Hinshaw
September 12th, 2018 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

Amanda was very patient and encouraging. We processed everything in less than 1 day!

Lilia Garcia
September 19th, 2018 San Diego, CA

My experience in applying a loan with Freedom Plus was fast & easy. My loan officer Anthony was very professional & he went beyond what is expected of him to make his client happy. He was very helpful

Laura
September 11th, 2018 Tampa, FL

Fast, easy and our loan consultant Kathi, worked with us to find the best possible options! Highly recommend trying FreedonPlus for yourself!

Felicia Dillard
September 11th, 2018 Lexington, TN

Kristy G was fantastic. She was very professional and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with her. The process was very fast. I will recommend FreedomPlus to anyone needing a loan. Thank you Kristy and FreedomPlus.

Clinton J Shaw
September 10th, 2018 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS

Quick, simple process done by knowledgeable people with valuable customer service experience.

Mark Gustafson
September 10th, 2018 Oroville, CA

Ryan at FreedomPlus guided us through the loan process with just the right amount of push. He kept us updated on the time frame and the documents needed. Unlike other lenders, FreedomPlus didn't play the bait/switch game and funded us with the full amount. We would definitely recommend FreedomPlus.

Moira
September 10th, 2018 Haverhill, MA

What an experience! I received a loan from freedom plus and payed off my credit cards! I now feel FREEDOM from debt, PLUS the opportunity to enjoy life, I would recommend freedom plus to all my friends. William M was the best and made this an easy transition as he made sense of financial topics along the way, he simplified what I always thought was difficult. I feel like a new person, Thank You Freedom Plus!!!

Jason Wag
September 10th, 2018 Fort Lee, VA DETAILS

Highest rates I have ever seen. Careful they will call you as soon as you request a loan through lending club. Thus leading you to believe they’re lending club. CAREFUL!!!

Kathy B Long
September 7th, 2018 Fountain Inn, SC

Our Customer service Representative was awesome. Khalifah M was professional, kind, helpful, and went the extra mile to get us what we needed. We appreciate the timely manner in which everything was approved and completed!

Marcus Green
September 7th, 2018 Raleigh, NC

My consultant Elizabeth S. was a pleasure to deal with. She accommodated my wife and I thru this process with ease. She was on top of all our concerns and questions. She was very prompt in returning calls and sending information. I have to say hands down she was great. If I have do this again in my life I definitely would pick Freedom Plus over any competitor.

JCH
September 7th, 2018 Fort Knox, KY DETAILS

The loan set up and paperwork portion was easy and the load officer I had, Robert, was great. The funding process takes too long and the customer service representative that I inquired with about the process, Steven, was rude. Last time I’d use the company and I would not recommend it to a friend.