FreedomPlus verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

6.9

Since its founding in 2014 FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its customers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your personal loan needs. The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call, as you start your application, with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. The wait time to reach a customer service representative is typically little to none.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating, what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24-60 months, with rates from 4.99% APR-29.99% APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus works with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt to income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill pay a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider with a personal loan agency is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?  FreedomPlus offers wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

John Grebeta

February 21st, 2018 Graceville, FL

Outstanding customer service. Very simple. Danny G. was our Loan Officer. Great guy.

David Munoz

February 19th, 2018 Apple Valley, CA

Customer service is excellent. Fees are a little high but the loan is great for getting your credit back on track. The process is quick and the representative takes the time to explain and help you along the way. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Edward

February 17th, 2018 Upton, KY

My loan representative was very polite and professional. She was awesome . Really am happy that I choose Freedom Plus to help me. Thank you all . Ed

Amber

February 14th, 2018 Hampstead, NC DETAILS

Customer service at application was very personable and relaxed. She was helpful and prompt. However, it's day 7 and my creditors or my bank has yet to receive the loan funds. They pride themselves on speedy fundings and my experience is the opposite. I was asked twice in processing for documents that the underwriter already had, which I then submitted again. I was told someone would call once the loan funds. That didn't happen and I was briefed on the loan funding when I called to ask the status. Customer service informed me that my loan funded 5 days ago and then I also learned that they had my routing number wrong. How does that happen? It's the small extremely important details that cost so many delays. People come to Freedom for the promise of fast and easy service. I would have overlooked the first couple of mistakes with processing/underwriters, but the errors at funding have me completely dissapointed. Yes, it was an easy process. I was hoping for faster service with no errors. Thanks.

Georgiann Kitzman

February 12th, 2018 Deer Park, TX DETAILS

The entire process was very easy and timely. My representative was extremely thorough and friendly. I would recommend Freedom Plus to anyone wanting to get on the right path to minimizing debt.

Rita Vinson & James Vinson

February 12th, 2018 Jackson, TN

We had an awesome experience with Freedom Plus. Kelly G the loan consultant that helped us with our loan was amazing. We rate him 10 out of 10. We can not say enough good things about his professionalism handling our loan. You are blessed to have an employee like him. Thanks so much for helping us and we will give you great references in the future.

Linda

February 8th, 2018 San Leandro, CA

Easy access to documents via email. Brent A. answered questions quickly and efficiently. We were turned down by 2 other companies, before we contacted Freedom Plus. They were professional in helping us solve our credit card situation.

Carolyn Barger

February 8th, 2018 Burlington, KY DETAILS

Brittany was very nice and helpful. She walked me through the process with ease. Freedomplus is just that: FREEDOM PLUS. Now I dont have to worry about being able to pay all my credit card bills every month PLUS I will have them paid off much sooner and with a lot less interest! Thanks Freedom Plus!!

Pamela Thurman

February 8th, 2018 Benton City, WA DETAILS

Very nice, never pushy or demanding like other companies. We had a very nice experience. I little higher interest rate than others but make up for it by the service and experience.

Madelyne McNeal

February 8th, 2018 Memphis, TN

Kathy F. was very pleasant to work with. She was very knowledgeable and informative. There was a time when I couldn't talk with her and she understood and we agree upon a time when I could call her back to talk about my situation. My loan was approved in one days time. I would recommend Freedom Plus to anyone who needs a personal loan. Thanks to Kathy and Freedom Plus.

Richie

February 8th, 2018 Dallas, TX

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with. Very easy to follow, direct, informative, patient and understanding with every step.

Mickey Cook

February 6th, 2018 Wills Point, TX

Kisha L. was very helpful,professional,pleasant-answered all questons and patient

Sue

February 5th, 2018 Chicago, IL

My loan consultant, Kisha was knowledgeable of the process. She was professionalism and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered (I had many questions) and the process was smooth. I would strongly advise working with this company.

Roger Moore

February 2nd, 2018 Tuscumbia, AL

Wonderful experience! I had a need and the request was met very quickly and professionally! Couldn’t ask for better service!!!

Hector Salazar

February 1st, 2018 Richmond, VA

Donald S. was an expert from all aspects in his job. He went above and beyond to help me through the process of my loan. He called me and updated me every day on the status of my loan. Donnie was Very detailed and such a nice person, I felt that I found a new friend. I would recommend freedom plus to anyone who needs help consolidating debt or any other matter. I would highly recommend you guys to speak with Donald S. you will not regret it. Thanks Donnie for all your patience and great help.

Pam

January 31st, 2018 San Angelo, TX

This was an awesome experience. Dana B was fantastic. Her customer service and patients were amazing. She walked us through the process, shared the different options, and was always encouraging as we went through each step. Highly recommend!

Jamie Nguyen

January 30th, 2018 Elk Grove, CA

Daniel G. is amazing! He provided all the details that I needed. He help me to find the loan as quick as possible. Overall, excellent customer service and reasonable rate. Thank you so much Daniel!

Marlene A Thomas

January 29th, 2018 Ypsilanti, MI

I would like to thank Joshua D. for the wonderful work he did for my loan. We went back and forward a few times, because I kept changing how much I really wanted to borrow. But he hang right on in there with me to the end. Thanks again Joshua D. so very much.

Lori

January 27th, 2018 Dublin, VA

Clint J. was amazing - excellent customer service, professional and most importantly, very knowledgeable. Thank you for making this a smooth transaction. Will definitely recommend to others.

AG

January 26th, 2018 Union, NJ

Shout out to my loan specialist, Brent A. He made the process smooth and easy. He didn't mind spending time calling me and answering my emails. Thank you Brent.

Donald Sommers

January 26th, 2018 Kingman, AZ

Seamless loan process. Great communication.

Patsy Yopp

January 25th, 2018 Roanoke, VA

Not only was the service and results expedient, it exceeded my expectations. Shardey represents the epitome of excellent customer service. She communicates professionally, knowledgably and was indeed a pleasure to work with. Many thanks!

Brian

January 24th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

Elizabeth was amazing! She was extremely professional and followed process every time she called by verifying my info and telling me the call was recorded. Most of all her follow up was amazing.

T. Antinora

January 23rd, 2018 Johnstown, PA

So far so good. The loan process went very smoothly and our phone contact, Jennifer, was a delight to work with. Our percntage 7.49% was about average when I looked at other companies. We were just approved and now are waiting for our funds to be dispersed. We felt that the origination fees are a bit excessive but evened out with our rate.

Jayne Blanchard

January 23rd, 2018 Baltimore, MD

Andrea R. was very kind and thorough. She explained everything clearly and was super-helpful, When I was on the fence about signing the contract she explained the benefits to me and sent me a credit card payment calculator so I could see how long it would take to pay down my debt the time-honored way. It was a good experience from start to finish.

Carolyn

January 19th, 2018

Kisha was very helpful - and very patient! She worked to find the terms I wanted. I'm very pleased with the whole process.

S. Grady

January 17th, 2018 Des Moines, IA

This was easiest loan process I have ever been through!!! Joe S. was the most pleasant person to work with and very patient, knowledgeable, and understanding!!! Thank you Joe for making it so easy to find a solution to my debt situation.

J Martin

January 17th, 2018 Burleson, TX

Very good opportunity to get back on track...very patient and willing to assist. I know it's a business, but now I can take control of my future! Thanks Deborah R.! J Martin

Rene Atkinson

January 17th, 2018 Brownsville, TX DETAILS

Everyone with more than one credit credit debt should investigate this option then use the resource to attain Freedom.

Lila Gould

January 15th, 2018 Cedar Rapids, IA

Ericka was very helpful walking us through the whole process. Everything was explained to us as we went through the process. She made sure we understood every thing or had any questions. I look forward to being debt free in 36 mo. at a very reasonable rate'. I recommend Freedom Plus.

Grace

January 12th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Elizabeth S. was amazing! I was initially declined for a loan but she managed to find an alternative that worked best for my situation and ultimately got me a better deal!

Rhea Williams

January 10th, 2018 Temecula, CA

Thank God for FreedomPlus! Years I’ve struggled trying to manage debt only to satisfy minimum balances and now it seems I have a new fresh start because Freedom Plus has given me a second chance! Clinton was fantastic, patient, professional. I would recommend this resource to any who will listen!

Stephanie Sumner

January 10th, 2018 Augusta, GA

I just recently started really hunkering down on attacking my debt. I started my day a little stressed out about high interest-rates and credit card debt. I am now ending my day on a much better note after working with Candyce S. And consolidating my payments into one with Freedom Plus. The process was so fast and so easy. She answered every question I could come up with and was very professional and got back to me exactly when she said she would and sometimes even sooner. Very happy with the service and very happy that I’ll have my debts paid off in 2 1/2 to 3 years. And pay way less than I would to the credit card companies. Thank you so much!

Kelli

January 9th, 2018 Pinehurst, TX DETAILS

Very quick and easy. Very personal service. Competitive rates and got everything completed in 24 hours. They pay the most of it directly. So glad I get to save the interest that these credit cards would have gotten. 3 years paying instead or 8 years is a no brainer.

larry

January 9th, 2018 Austin, TX

Rep. Dana contacted me by phone and ask me several questions pertaining to my credit & income she told me I qualified for $17,500 loan she said that she would call me back after their loan process was complete. They get your hope up and then they deny you loan.

Jon G

January 9th, 2018 Chanhassen, MN

Candyce S was so easy to work with professional and follow up was outstanding! Would recommend to anyone!

Maggie H

January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

I like the fact your company helps people that are in need. The only thing I don’t agree with is when you get the loan, you are told you can refinance but I don’t agree with paying the fees again when the borrower is paying back the same company. I think either the fees or a discount should be given to your own customer. It’s nit right to pay twice.

Inocencio Quintana

January 5th, 2018 Edinburg, TX

Great and Easy experience. Awesome rates .......A pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

Wendy Butts

January 5th, 2018 Riverdale, GA

Anthony worked with me and made the loan process flawless. I did not have one ounce of stress during the short application process. My husband and I decided to go with FreedomPlus because of their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and because a "live" person was involved with processing our application from start to finish. We highly recommended going the FreedomPlus route when seeking a personal loan. - Wendy B.

Alejandra Hernandez

January 5th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

This is my first time dealing with Freedom Plus. Excellent follow up and customer service from Trev Meyer. I needed a consolidation loan, and it was processed as soon as I completed my application. Thank you Mr. Meyer for making this a pleasant experience.