FreedomPlus

6.6

FreedomPlus

verified
FreedomPlus offers same-day approval

Since its founding in 2014 FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its customers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your personal loan needs. The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call, as you start your application, with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. The wait time to reach a customer service representative is typically little to none.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating, what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as two days. Their loan terms range from 24-60 months, with rates from 4.99% APR-29.99% APR.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus works with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt to income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill pay a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider with a personal loan agency is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?  FreedomPlus offers wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

TROY CLARK
April 20th, 2018 Indio, CA DETAILS

After being a loyal customer of one of your competitors for several years, I truly didn't think another company could earn my business. I was wrong! My representative Tia ,was amazing and followed through with everything promised. A very pleasurable experience. I would recommend to my family and friends with confidence. Much more of a personal approach with this company. Not just "on line" correspondence. Thank you!!

Ron Beasley
April 18th, 2018 Greenbrier, AR

After reading some.of the negative reviews I have to say I was skepticle. Our loan adviser, Michael P, answered all our questions and made the entire process very simple. We just got approved today and are waiting the 7-10 days for our credit card to be paid off and ready to make our first payment to freedom plus and put this dent behind us in four years with a substantial savings in interest.

Hattie King
April 13th, 2018 Norcross, GA

My experience was very very good my loan officer made everything so simple she kept me on point with every detail always informed me of all the things I needed and that I was approved which made me very very happy she was very knowledgeable everyone that I spoke to was very kind to me I would definitely refer there service to all friends that in need of consolidation there billa thanks everyone

Dave Severin
April 12th, 2018 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS

Simple process. Great customer service. My loan manager was nice, helpful, quick to answer any/all my questions.

Jasmin
April 12th, 2018 Menifee, CA DETAILS

They made the whole process very simple. I’m very happy to get a better interest to pay down and consolidate cards.

Bill Roetter
April 11th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA

Honestly we never got a loan this simple,get all your paper work ready its a simple process, James our loan officer made geting this loan fun,it was all done in a few hrs,down the line if needed we would use them again super friendly people and you dont feel like a number.

Stephen James
April 11th, 2018 Patriot, IN

James was on the ball . Made it super easy for me. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

MARTHA C BUSTAMANTE
April 9th, 2018 DETAILS

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WAY THIS LOAN COMPANY DOES THEIR JOB, IT WAS SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND AND THE PERSON WHO TOOK CARE OF ME ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS AND MAKE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE OVER THE PHONE.

Jane
April 9th, 2018 Litchfield, MN

Never had such a quick and easy response. Friendly, and explained all the details. I would highly tell other friends and family about this company. Thank you so much for my loan.

john nguyen
April 5th, 2018 Sugar Land, TX

Dan was very helpful. Firstoff, he was extraordinarily friendly and welcoming. He explained the rates and the details of the loan. He was also knowledgeable and well versed in his area of expertise. All my questions were answered and his delivery of the contract and all email comms were done in a timely fashion. Give this man a raise!

Sheila Washington
April 5th, 2018 Brockton, MA

Hi ! i had the pleasure to work with Victor :) he was polite, knowledgeable and to the point. he knew exactly what i needed to have to set-the-ball-rolling! i truly appreciate the time he spent with me to make sure i was getting the best loan for my needs. i will recommend Freedom Plus to all my friends and family.

Loan G
April 5th, 2018 West Hills, CA

The experience was painless and really pleasure. the loan representative, Elizabeth S. was really helpful and stay on top of the whole loan process. I would recommendation friends and family members to call her/FreedomPlus for a personal loan.

Mason Allen
April 5th, 2018 Hoschton, GA

Victoria S. was extremely helpful and made the process seem easy. This woman deserves a raise so give her one. I would recommend any of my family and friends to this company. Thank you again.

Rita Hilligoss
April 4th, 2018 Buckley, IL

Jeff was very professional and honest with all the information regarding the loan. He made the loan process fast, simple, and without stress. I will definitely refer others to this company.

Terry Willaims
April 3rd, 2018 Pasco, WA

Christopher A. is right on the ball. He answered all my questions and explained everything clearly. He got the job done and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Tks to you Christopher

Brenda
April 3rd, 2018

Easy process so far. My only negative comment is that I started indirectly looking to see what a consolidation loan can do an in gathering information I started the process an once it starts you have 24-48hrs to provide documents an complete I was really busy an the time frame was short an stressed me out. My rep was great an easy to work with

Eileen Cortigiano
April 2nd, 2018 Ormond Beach, FL

Sean G. was an excellent person to work with, I was very anxious about taking a loan out, I knew it was right for my husband and I but still anxiety producing. Sean made sense of everything to us and we are now at ease. Thank you Sean excellent follow thru Len and Eileen Cortigiano

Carrie Feehan
April 2nd, 2018 Yuma, AZ DETAILS

I just want to say that Khalifah M. was by far the best consultant I have had the pleasure of working with. He went over and above to get the job done and made me one happy customer... Thank you so much for all your help. I will definitely refer family/friends to Khalifah.

Byron Hendrix
March 29th, 2018 Kewanee, IL

Karie W. was phenomenal to work with. We completed the loan process in just 24 hours. Very friendly and the communication is great. Do not hesitate to do business with Freedom Plus. Thanks so much.

Phyllis
March 29th, 2018 Clifton, NJ

Just as I was feeling overwhelmed with the amount of credit card debt I had, I received a letter in the mail from FreedomPlus. I did a little research and decided to give them a call. So glad I did! Jenny H. was great! She walked me through everything I needed to know to make an informed decision about a loan. The conversation started on Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon my documents were signed and completed. Such a simple process. Thank you Jenny! I can now breathe a sigh of relief; my worries are over :-)

Tony McKoy
March 29th, 2018 Parkville, MD

Mr. Shaw called and left a message to contact him regarding my loan inquiry. After doin so, the application was complete and approved the following morning after all documents requested were emailed to him. He was very very professional and explained everything in detail. Was a pleasant experience communicating with Mr. Shaw.

NORENE ANDERSEN
April 6th, 2018 Chula Vista, CA

Suzanne C was amazing, kind, and professional. She took the time to point out another extremely high interest rate loan I had and said I could include it in this one to pay off. I am so thankful that I was able to work with a woman who thinks outside the box and looks for ways to help clients.

Dawid Doubell
March 28th, 2018 Richmond, VA

My application and subsequent follow ups were handled professionally. From application to approval and signing took two days.

Mona G
March 28th, 2018 Marietta, GA

Elizabeth S. is an amazing loan consultant. She walked me through every step of the process. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Veronica
March 28th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Jason was very professional and honest with all the information regarding the loan. He made the loan process fast, simple, and without stress. I will definitely refer others to this company.

Nan cook
March 26th, 2018 Gainesville, GA

Edward was very professional and personable . Enjoyed talking with him. Did not feel pressured and he explained the process and options fully . He answered my questions and gave us time to decide if right for us.

Fran G
March 23rd, 2018 Riverview, MI

This was a simple and easy process. I applied on a Tuesday evening and signed my loan docs on Thursday. My loan consultant Elizabeth S was a pleasure to work with and gave me all my options to get the best rate and terms.

Candace Lindsey
March 22nd, 2018 Smyrna, TN DETAILS

They were great the first time we took out a loan, We then decided to refinance it for a longer period of time. They made is so easy for us. Freedom Plus is who I will go to for my financial needs. Elizabeth was very friendly, and did her job very well. I give her 5 stars also.

Raymond Bowen
March 22nd, 2018 Manila, AR

Loan specialist was professional,courteous and answered all questions in a timely manner

Linda
March 21st, 2018 Harrison, MI DETAILS

Ken at Freedom Plus was very helpful and professional while helping me to refinance my loan. Will be debt free by the time I retire!

james snyder
March 21st, 2018 Saint Clair, PA DETAILS

very satisfied, quick application process, good interest rate, very nice and helpful people

Susan Elahahed
March 20th, 2018 West Chester, PA

I wanted to consolidate my bills. I had called other companies but either got a bad feeling when I talked with them or phone messages were not returned. When I called Freedom Plus, I was happy to find the process was quick and easy. I was approved while on the phone. The person helping me followed up with emails and didn’t leave me hanging like I had experienced with other companies.

Donald A. Simms
March 20th, 2018 San Bruno, CA

I feel that John was a great help through the whole loan process. He made it quick and easy.

Nicole Mullins
March 19th, 2018 Crossville, TN

Very easy to use, all electronic. Wonderful customer service . Approved in no time!

Mohammed mawid
March 19th, 2018 Dayton, OH

Easy application process and friendly people to work with

Joe Power
March 19th, 2018 Quincy, MA

The process was extremely easy and the service provided by Brianna S was excellent! Thank you very, very much!

Victor Guajardo
March 16th, 2018 Rowlett, TX DETAILS

I Had such a wonderful experience with their staff, Nicholas especially he was on point got all the documents ready to sign and was an easy transfer I borrow 7500 it cost a bit much at 19% but overall was very fast I am very satisfied I would recommend this to anybody who needs help.

Linda
March 16th, 2018 Guadalupe, CA DETAILS

This was fast and great customer service, thanks again Linda

Briana L Ferguson
March 12th, 2018 Bayonne, NJ DETAILS

Very high APR, hard to make significant progress on the principle of a loan. Plus they tack on high processing fees. The whole point of these programs is supposed to be helping people... not to take three steps backwards to move one step forward. What's wrong with this economy and these supposed financial help companies -they're hurting people more than helping. They do have dilligent customer support but sadly their programs put people in deeper binds.

Carlos Rodriguez
March 26th, 2018 Lancaster, PA DETAILS

Flexibility. You can change your due date monthly if you run into some difficulties. Rates are much lower than my own city's loan companies out here. I strongly recommend this company