Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Allie

January 14th, 2020 Washington, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had an amazing experience. I was very intimidated getting a loan for the first time. I was worried about being scammed or taken advantage of not knowing much about the process. Terrance C our agent, was absolutely wonderful. He was informative and down to earth. He worked with us on everything, I will be able to sleep so much better at night knowing we will be able to pay off all of our credit cards with our loan, and have a reasonable monthly payment. Thank you so much!

Sean

January 14th, 2020 Scituate, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The issues I have is the website log in. When I go to log in, it never recognizes my password or ID. They give you and email option, the email never arrives and I then have to call and verify everything. They always have the correct info, so why go through every time?

Dwayne Kelly

January 9th, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA

The agent was very understanding and cooperative with me about achieving my financial goals.

Eduardo

January 9th, 2020 El Paso, TX

Absolutely loved how simple each step was laid out. After filling out the info online, even though it was a very late hour when I initially sent the request, I a got super quick and very early response. The result was awesomely efficient and quick! So impressed that no lien was required! I know where I'll go when it's time to tackle my next debt mountain. So grateful and thankful!

Bret

January 8th, 2020 Atlanta, GA

Ericka R assisted me during this process. She was extremely helpful throughout the process by answering all of my questions in a clear and concise manner. I also applaud how quickly she responded to my questions. Thanks, Ericka!

Tracy Stephens

January 8th, 2020 Willard, OH

Aleeca was very helpful and made the process super easy.

Brandon

December 31st, 2019 Indio, CA

I enjoyed working with Freedom Plus because of the options provided to pay off my debt. Definitely better then other companies I have worked with in the past. Our representative Dan was the real MVP. He made sure to keep us updated and informed every single step of the way.

Allen

December 31st, 2019 Forest Park, IL

Delivered just what their page indicated. Quick and easy

Tammy

December 26th, 2019 Pipe Creek, TX

The process was very quick and painless. Such a friendly representative helped me along on the phone, making the process of getting a loan that much better. The funds were deposited into my account within two days.

John kumar

December 19th, 2019 Hendersonville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Freedom Plus is Good. Very Low Interest rate in the market at this moment.

Jennifer

December 19th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN

Everyone's I talk to there, are very friendly and very helpful, I like that my creditors received there money fast.

Maki

December 19th, 2019 Glen Allen, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional , quick and solid customer support . I am very pleased with the service provided via phone.

Nancy

December 18th, 2019 La Salle, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful and patient..definitely recommend when looking for fresh start

Kenneth

December 18th, 2019 Vado, NM

Great experience! Erica was knowledgeable and extremely patient while we were getting all the info needed.

María Avila

December 17th, 2019 Rosenberg, TX

I'm very pleased on how fast I was able to get the loan and now I'm on the road to getting out of debt. Freedom plus is amazing!

Colleen Nelson

December 16th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN

Friendly, courteous rep. Worked to make sure I got what I needed from the loan.

Marilyn Tomasso

December 16th, 2019 Lakewood, NJ

Trev M was fantastic. He gave me excellent service, friendly, and very informative. I am very happy that I decided to go with Freedom Plus. Thank you Trev Meyer and Freedom Plus.

JENNIFER CHARLES

December 13th, 2019 Cordova, TN

James was very nice and professional, made the process very easy.

Sarah S.

December 12th, 2019 Bradford, PA

I needed to consolidate my credit card debt. So I applied for pre-qualification through a 3rd party site and was approved a few hours later! Jamie made the process so quick and seamless! I really like that they pay the money directly to the creditors!

mary kathryn palm

December 11th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ron R made it so easy to apply , answered all my questions, kept me up on everything going on, walked me through how to send documents. I would recommend him and th company to friends,

Oscar

December 9th, 2019 Fairview Heights, IL

Very professional. Easy to set up loan options. Answered all questions without passing me around to different departments

Jonnatan

December 6th, 2019 Covina, CA

I had a good experience with Amanda from FreedomPlus. She said the call to be pleasant, informative, and easy to understand the process. She was kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely has the best interest toward the customer. She presented various options to my issues and walk me through which one was the best one for my situation. I highly recommend her and it states highly of FreedomPlus and who they are. If every person is like Amanda then you are in good hands.

Dleblanc

December 4th, 2019 Blanco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are honest and easy to work with. Highly recommend this company!

Richard

December 4th, 2019 La Mesa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good service, fast, clear, and easy to complete...

christina allen

December 4th, 2019 Carmichael, CA

Amanda A was awesome, an advocate of the loan process you offer, she made everything easy, make sense and want to move forward with this big decision. She was great!

Farshad Kamali

November 27th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Sometimes you need someone like Aleece R to push you to check your credit cards' APR, and offer you a better decision by choosing a loan for paying off the credit cards. Thank you Aleece!

alveena gamblain

November 27th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy to work with, friendly, supportive. Excellent information.

Louis Lam

November 27th, 2019 Westwood, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice customer service, fast and efficient also very knowledgeable about the process. Most importantly care and fallow up with trust , a piece of mind. I will be coming back for the future if I have to do it again.

michael spector

November 26th, 2019 Lorton, VA

Your representative Mr.Marcus G was very professional.ANd took his time and patience to explain,and help me with all my questions about my loan..He really went that extra mile for me.And in today's world that is always not easy to find. Kudos for that gentleman.

Joseph

November 26th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

Quick easy no hassle loan. Very happy with the service.

Robert Oyler

November 26th, 2019 Saint Pauls, NC

Exceptional service & follow -up. Only give 4 stars, because I believe only Jesus Christ was fully perfect. So, 4 stars is superb.

Kelly

November 26th, 2019 Charlotte, NC

I asked the rep for a document listing all the terms, rates, interest rate, and all fine print to review before committing. He told me he could NOT send me the contract until I provided him with my checking account info. I proceeded to tell him I would NOT provide my banking info until I had reviewed all the details and fine print. He told me I needed to go elsewhere. Really unfortunate. All Keith had to do was lay out what the loan consisted of. Not very good business practice. Especially for a $10K loan.

J Beck

November 25th, 2019 Whitewright, TX

Terrance C was amazing. Very patient and helping me get everything I needed. The one draw back, is I do not agree with the high APR but nonetheless, I will get it paid off early and that will lower my amount of interest I pay. Thank You FreedomPlus.

christina eldridge

November 25th, 2019 Norwell, MA

Daniel R was very professional and explained the process to me in an expertise way. He was pleasant and patient.my experience has been great!

Jim DeRoest

November 22nd, 2019 Bothell, WA

We initially engaged FredomPlus via LendingTree. FreedomPlus offered a number of options to address our request. Following up we were engaged by Aleece R who was friendly, responsive and easy to work with understanding our request. At no time did we feel pressured. The whole process was easy and handled very well.

Aldrin

November 20th, 2019 Torrance, CA

Application is quick and easy . Got the funds in 2 days. Representative was also helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.

Maria

November 19th, 2019 Gloucester, MA

Amanda was very polite, knowledgeable and very thorough, I would highly recommend your Financial support to my Friends and family

Jody Keyes

November 19th, 2019 Fort Bragg, CA

Amanda, our loan representative was so helpful and friendly. I enjoyed working with her. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because we paid a loan origination fee. We did it, because we needed this opportunity to consolidate; however the experience was not all positive because of that fee. Otherwise, this was as easy and painless as it could get. Again, Amanda was very pleasant to work with.

rick rodman

November 19th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX

Ericka R did an amazing job and very quick and thorough.

Dusty Peppers

November 19th, 2019 Statham, GA

We had a lot of credit card debt with very high interest rates, FreedomPlus helped us tremendously by paying off our high interest credit cards and giving us a much lower rate. Now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Plus our rep, Terrence C was super nice, VERY helpful, made sure I understood how this would benefit me and my family. Great company! And real fast at getting my credit cards paid off!

Joanne

November 19th, 2019 Truckee, CA

Our loan counselor, Terrence C was thorough, patient and professional. I would recommend my referrals to deal with Terrence directly. I plan to contact Terrence in future inquiries with regard to our credit goals. I was so nervous, but Terrence made it an easy and encouraging experience! Although we haven't made our first payment yet, my experience thus far has been EXCELLENT !

Kevin Fuell

November 19th, 2019 Greenville, NC

My experience with Freedom Plus was Great! Jamie B, was my agent and she was Awesome and Persistent!

Dennis

November 13th, 2019 Avenel, NJ

Very easy and fast very compassionate service.

Minh

November 13th, 2019 Maricopa, AZ

When we really needed Financial assistance, FreedomPlus, was the only company that was willing to work with us in reasonable terms. They allowed us to refinance our loan and provide a lower interest for us to pay less each time. I would recommend FreedomPlus to my family and friends.

TS Graham

November 13th, 2019 Spring, TX

the representive was through and help us work through the process of filling out paperwork and getting the information back and forth to feedomplus. he worked over and beyond the time it should have because i am not computer savory and he helped me work through each step

Debbie

November 13th, 2019 Myrtle Beach, SC

I had an amazing experience with Amanda A. She was very professional & took care of us promptly. Would very much recommend her.

Einar Maxwell

November 7th, 2019 Milton, FL

Very nice the gentlemen that I dealt with was very well spoken and knowledgeable. We were done with everything in about 45 min. Thank you Freedom Plus for helping me out.

ROBERT WENDEL

November 7th, 2019 Angleton, TX

The team I worked with is amazing, the process was smooth and they paid the companies directly which was great.

patricia a forrant

November 7th, 2019 Wilbraham, MA

Dan R was very knowledgeable, understanding and very quick with getting me my loan. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dan....This is my first loan with FreedomPlus but so far, so good...

LAURA COOKE

November 6th, 2019 Chardon, OH

I am pleased that I have been assisted in reaching my goals. Mr. Terrence C was helpful, informative, understanding and was a good listener. It's hard sometimes to realize that you need assistance whether short term or long, and to know that there is a means to obtain that is a good thing.