FreedomPlus

FreedomPlus verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Since its founding in 2002, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan officers and experts.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Simple Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its customers primarily through its loan officers. The customer service and loan officers help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your personal loan needs. The company offers a simple and easy to use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call, as you start your application, with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable personal loan officers and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. The wait time to reach a customer service representative is typically little to none.

Simple Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating, what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan officer will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands within one to two days.

FreedomPlus Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus works with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt to income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill pay a simple process.

The Bad

• Poor Online Transparency
  • Origination Fee

Poor Online Transparency

FreedomPlus's website is simple, but unfortunately doesn't provide all the information potential borrowers might be looking for. Basic information including ranges for loan rates, an overview of their process, and what their company stands for are all included on their site. However, when you're signing a contract with a company, you want to know everything there is to know about them and the potential deal you are agreeing to.

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 1.38 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider with a personal loan agency is whether its loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?  FreedomPlus offers wide parameters for interest rates, a decent maximum loan amount, and quick approval times. FreedomPlus is a great option if you are considering a personal loan.

473 FreedomPlus Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 20th, 2017

everyone was very helpful and made very easy for me to apply

August 19th, 2017 Millbury, MA

Treva Y was amazing ! so very helpful , always friendly and a pleasure to deal with

August 17th, 2017

Our loan associate was extremely informative, courteous, and helpful. Kept in touch on regular basis and answered all questions. She should be rated a value ++ for her service.

August 16th, 2017 Corona, CA

Very helpful people who advised me of the best loan for me. The process was very efficient

August 16th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

Adan N was great and he explained everything to ease my mind. Great Job

August 12th, 2017

Brittney M. was very professional and a pleasure to work with, she's an outstanding loan officer .

August 12th, 2017 Ipswich, MA

Kory J at FreedomPlus was great to work with, he was professional, patient and very helpful in my obtaining a consolidation loan. My initial contact presented a few problems, individuals were not getting back to me as they stated they would, I was leaving messages & still wasn't getting calls returned. Once the application was turned over to Kory, things went much easier. I was disappointed that I didn't qualify for the initial loan amount I requested, but understood that my income was a result of the decreased loan amount I was being offered. It will work out for me in the long run and for that I'm pleased, I will have my credit card debt paid off in a fraction of the time it would have otherwise taken, even though I've always paid well over the minimum payment required.

August 10th, 2017 Taylor, MI

Great customer service from Chloe B. She made the entire process simple and smooth.

1 0

August 10th, 2017 Los Alamos, NM

A really easy process. Allen K was very professional and I enjoyed working with him. About as painless as it gets. I'm a lawyer and I was completely satisfied with the disclosures and transparency.

August 9th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

great customer service by mr. steve and clear in explaining and prompt response

August 9th, 2017

Dorris was so great to work with. Very prompt and professional. She was very detailed and made the process seamless! Thank you for your help!

August 8th, 2017 Greenville, SC

Fantastic experience with a true professional. It was easy, fast and enjoyable. The best borrowing experience I've hand in my nearly 50 years of obtaining credit for my various needs.

August 8th, 2017 Amarillo, TX

Kory J is great. He is personable and professional. Kory knows his subject matter. I could not ask for a better experience with your company through Kory.

August 8th, 2017 Newburgh, NY

Ozzy L did an awesome with handling my loan needs. He was professional, friendly and delivered on his promise.

August 7th, 2017 Manassas, VA

I had the most Awesome experience with this company and recommend that Freedom Plus is as good as their word. I was able to get approval in a day and consolidate my bills, which is a great feeling with affordable payments. The Customer service was indescribable the person that help me was Cory G (Loan Consultant) he was kind and caring and listen and kept in touch so that I would be comfortable and know what was going on. This seems to be rare in this society, with many companies you don’t always get the work ethnics, so I had to reach out to all who may read this review and let them know that this is a good company to work with and that the under writers and this Loan Consultant is honest and is there to help. Thank you, Freedom Plus and Mr. Cory G!

1 0

August 5th, 2017 Virginia Beach, VA

This was personal loan that was needed or a emergency remodel. They made the approval process smooth and seamless. Outstanding customer service. Charles helped me from the beginning and withing 3 hours, my loan application was taken, docs send underwriting completed and contract delivered. He was outstanding as to my need for the funds and processed everything timely. Thanks Charles.

August 5th, 2017 Hubert, NC

Nicholas E is an outstanding loan officer and is also a go-getter. I went thorough Lending Tree to initiate our loan search. Freedom Plus was 4th in line on their listing. No sooner had the list come up when Nick called and told us about your loan process. He made everything so simple and the entire process only took a couple of days. The contract signing was easy enough that my husband and I had no difficulties [we are not completely computer literate] DocuSign made the process easy too. I feel strongly that Nick needs a raise immediately! Jo DuVal

August 4th, 2017

It was real simple and Chloe helped alot

August 4th, 2017 Mount Juliet, TN

Freedom Plus made it extremely easy to do business with. The online application process was very simple. I immediately received offers for the loan I was requesting. The loan processor responded very quickly by phone and email keeping me aware of the process. My loan funded the very same day application was made. No hidden fees. A company who was interested in meeting my needs! Excellent customer service!

August 2nd, 2017

Treva was amazing to work with. Couldn't have asked for better service.

1 2