FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers.

Known for its debt consolidation services, FreedomPlus provides quality, unsecured loans through a streamlined application process that can have funds in your bank in as little as three business days.

search

Highlight: FreedomPlus rates and terms

• APR range — 7.99%–29.99%
  • Loan amounts — $7,500–$50,000
  • Loan terms — 24–60 months (2–5 years)
  • Min. credit score — 620
  • Origination fee — 0%–4.99%

Jump down to FreedomPlus reviews to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Simple Loan Application Process
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • Low Minimum Credit Score Requirement
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Fixed Rate Loans and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Penalty Fee
  • Quality Customer Service
  • Positive Customer Reviews

Simple Loan Application Process

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes only a few minutes to complete. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address. From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction.

FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times — receive funding in as little as three days.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, time of application submission, etc.

With an error-free application you can expect the FreedomPlus loan process to be completed in as little as one day with funds made available within 48 hours. The process involves:

• Filling out the online application
  • Deciding your loan amount and loan term
  • Waiting for a credit decision to be made
  • Uploading legal documentation and reviewing the loan contract
  • Receiving your personal loan funds

Low Minimum Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, FreedomPlus has a low minimum credit score requirement of 620, a below average FICO score for American consumers.

When it comes to personal loans, a higher credit score means that you can receive better rates and repayment terms, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers to be eligible to apply.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from 24 to 60 months (2 to 5 years).

A borrower can pay off loans earlier than the loan due date without penalty, so your loan repayment period can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Fixed Rate Loans and Payments

FreedomPlus has fixed rates, so your annual percentage rate (APR) will never be subject to change, as it would with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers because they will know in the beginning what their rates and monthly payment will be throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are looking for a personal loan for debt relief, it is important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf.

For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude this debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. You would then be responsible to pay off your FreedomPlus loan which will likely have better rates and terms, saving you more money in the long run.

You could even help you qualify for rate discounts if you apply with a cosigner, have retirement assets, or let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf.

No Prepayment Penalty Fee

FreedomPlus does not penalize borrowers with a prepayment fee if they wish to pay off their loan earlier than the end of their loan term. This can allow you to save money on interest, in addition to shortening the amount of time that you would be making payments on your loan.

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants to help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

When you start your application, the company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online, and allows you to call and speak with loan consultants and experts with any questions. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers, and are generally positive experiences.

Customer service also handles complaints and there is little to no wait time.

Positive Customer Reviews

FreedomPlus loan reviews outline that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender.

Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service, frequently naming specific FreedomPlus loan consultants. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good and reliable choice for their personal loan needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Samantha Ghrist from Columbus, Ohio

"This was by far the easiest and most streamlined process that we have ever encountered while applying for a loan. Amanda is extremely knowledgeable and eliminated all the stress!"

The Bad

• Origination and Late Fees
  • High Minimum Loan Amount
  • Cosigners Not Accepted
  • Speaking with a Loan Consultant Required

Origination and Late Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 1 percent and 4.99 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily large for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether.

It is unclear how FreedomPlus calculates its origination fees. On its website it states that, "origination fees are calculated on the final loan size and vary based on the interest rate and term selected." Make sure to talk with a representative at FreedomPlus so that you have a better idea of what this fee may look like for you.

In addition, FreedomPlus charges a $15 late fee for any late payments.

High Minimum Loan Amount

FreedomPlus doesn't offer small loans — the minimum loan amount available is $7,500. There are many lenders that offer smaller amounts, if that is a better fit for your needs. For example, the following lenders offer lower minimum amounts:

• Best Egg — $2,000
  • SoFi — $5,000 (also offers loans up to $100,000)
  • Upgrade — $1,000

It is important to note that debt consolidation often requires larger loan amounts, speaking to FreedomPlus' expertise in this area since it offers a higher minimum loan amount.

Cosigners Not Accepted

FreedomPlus doesn't accept cosigners. This could be a drawback particularly if you have poor credit and may have difficulty being approved for a personal loan.

It is important to note that FreedomPlus does accept co-borrowers. However, a co-borrower is jointly responsible for the loan, whereas a cosigner is only responsible if the borrower is unable to make payments for any reason.

Speaking with a Loan Consultant Required

Once you submit your FreedomPlus loan application online, you are required to speak with a loan consultant over the phone. This can remove the convenience of an entirely online loan process, but can also be helpful if you have poor credit, since your loan consultant will inquire about your finances beyond your credit report to make an approval decision.

If you would prefer a quick and easy, entirely online process, there are many lenders available that may better fit your needs.

The Bottom Line

FreedomPlus personal loans are unsecured, requiring no collateral, and accept credit scores starting at 620, lower than many other companies in the industry, presenting a good option for those who may not have excellent credit. However, you will be more likely to receive a lower interest rate the higher your credit score.

Loan amounts range from $7,500 to $50,000 with competitive interest rates, and loan terms ranging from two to five years, allowing the borrower to tailor their repayment plan to their specific needs.

It is important to note that FreedomPlus does charge a loan origination fee, as well as a late fee, but there are no prepayment fees, allowing you to pay off your loan faster if preferred.

If you're looking for a debt consolidation loan, FreedomPlus is a great option. It will send borrowed money directly to your creditor, which puts a large percentage of your loan toward direct payment to those creditors, helping you pay down your existing debt quickly and successfully.

Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, fund other expenses, or whatever your loan purpose may be, FreedomPlus is a quality personal loan provider.

View Best Personal Loan Companies

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Allez Cancún, ROO

The loan process is quick and more or less straightforward. Rates are high even for good credit. The process includes talking to someone on the phone more than once, which is fine. There is, however, one serious problem with this company and it is that they systematically fail to email statements, presumably in the hopes of collecting late payment fees. Another minor issue is that payments are made via ACH and take 3 business days, which is unnecessary. Overall, I may recommend this company but surely they could improve their practices.

BStone Dallas, TX

Premium lending institution with stellar customer service. Mayseeo was top notch from beginning to end. He knows his stuff and how to get everything processed promptly. I’m serious, use Freedom and get Mayseeo on your team. You will leave satisfied.

NM Carnivore Albuquerque, NM

Absolutely top notch. Mayseeo M's., loan specialist, was awesome to speak with. Extremely easy to understand, explained everything,very patient (trying to confide with the wife while he was on hold) and overall personable. Got the loan at great rates and it was painless. Highly recommended!!

Jackie Strickland Atlanta, GA

Dan R, my loan consultant, is wonderful. He's really great at explaining everything so that you can easily understand. He also made suggestions and recommendation out of caring for our financial well being. He also addressed every question and concern that I had, and made the loan application a positive and anxiety-free experience.

Anthony buttacavoli Manahawkin, NJ

I had a great experience with dealing with Dan made everything go fast easy and smooth 2 days 5 phone conservations had my loan I highly recommend him and the company he works for great experience great service what it’s all about thanks again Dan you are great at your job

lisa mouney Belle Chasse, LA

I have been with this company a while now and have been treated well. what i am upset about is when I made the deal with your representive I was told 6 months of payment i would be able to lower my interest rate. When I called to do that I was told i would have to go through the whole application process over. I was not told that, this I find dishonest of the company, now the interest rate is much lower and I am paying a very high interest rate with this company. So now I have to find another company because i am not going with freedom plus if they were not honest in the first place. I do not recommend this company because they are not truthfull. Lisa Mouney

joy musacchio Scottsdale, AZ

Adversarial, unempathetic and customer shaming. The rates are criminally high. You are better off using your credit card if you have one. Currently I have a loan with Consolidation Plus and I could have gotten a better rate with a loan shark. BE WARE

Douglas Meeks Huntsville, AL

The process was fast but they made me feel like they did not trust me since THEY would pay my loan/credit card off, not me (as other competitors sent me the money). The rates were slightly higher and as far as I am concerned any financial entity that cannot be reached through Quicken is second class. ALL first class lending institutions can be managed through Quicken but not these guys.

Daniel xDeClark Hudsonville, MI

We cannot say enough good things about Daniel is very professional and kind!! Daniel spent so much time with me on my cellphone I can not thank Daniel enough!! So very kind and patience!! Have wonderful Holidays 😊 Stay safe and again THANKS Dan and Mary DeClark

Larry Placido San Francisco, CA

Being as one that wants to consolidate bills these days, I took a chance with FreedomPlus. I really didn't know what to expect as I wasn't too familiar with the company. No matter how many reviews (good or bad), you will always find someone that had the opposite experience. I must say that I had looked into many options and for me, this one was the one. First off, the online application and the subsequent review of my financial state went amazingly fast. The application was easy to fill out and understand. Even though I have only had my loan for a few months now, everything is good... I'll update this as more time passes.

Brent Warren ,

In the last year my income is less that half of what I was previously making. A freedom rep mentioned they could lower my monthly payment and I agreed it was a good idea and chose to apply for the lower rate. I was given x number of business days to complete the application. I completed it on the last day but the rep closed my case preemptively and rejected me. They realized they made a mistake and took extra time to walk me through the process a second time. This time, I submitted everything needed on the same day. They denied me stating "You did not send us what we asked for." I replied asking what I missed but they have ignored all of my emails for the last 3 months.

Cameron Putegnat Lakeland, FL

Amanda was excellent. Couldn’t have asked for a better sales person. However, I think the underwriting dept asked for an unusual amount of information for such an obvious good risk. Thank you Amanda

Kelly Tinkham Oklahoma City, OK

My experience was first class in every aspect. Amanda A was my loan consultant and she was very professional and thoroughly went through all the information regarding my loan. I applied on Friday and by Monday morning my loan was approved. I highly recommend.

Ruth Hertzberg Springfield, MO

Freedom Plus is and has been an answer to my financial difficulties. I have always been able to pay my bills on time and the full amount, but I wanted totally out of debt so that my Social Security and retirement annuity could be used for fun and adventure not bills. Freedom Plus has given me the opportunity to consolidate all my payments into one and live really live on what is left. In a few months I will be debt free of all the elective debt. Still have housing and transportation expenses but in my world those will always be there. Working with their staff has been wonderful. Courteous people, very knowledgeable and professional. I be glad to refer this company to my family and friends.

Rocky E. Barbourville, KY

I choose FreedomPlus from one of Credit Karma's lending list because not only were they only one of the two lending institutions offering me high approval chance of obtaining a loan but, they offered an Okay APR % rate. Yet to be confirmed but, they also said after first 6 months of making no late payments they would restructure my loan reducing the APR to below 5%. That's a Plus. One side note, they worked the loan in about 30 minutes and I was good to go. I was able to payoff a few lenders and and had some $ left over direct deposited into my bank account, the whole process was completed in about 4 days. I would use them again.

Deverson Charles Saint Paul, MN

Good, morning. I want to start this email by saying thank you to Adrian for his assistant earlier this week. As a business owner, I've had the pleasure of working with several loan consultants, but no one has provided the Elite level of service that I received from Adrian. Not only that Adrian took time to understand what I was looking for, but he took the time to explained the services that Freedomplus has to offer and how I can utilize in the future. Thank you, Adrian for getting my loan processed quickly and for everything that you do. I'm looking forward to working with you again. Thank you,

Peter B. Richardson, TX

Hands-down the best financial services interaction I have ever experienced including from major banks where I have been a customer for 15 years or more. I went into my initial contact with Freedom Plus highly skeptical and expecting some kind of deceptive bait-and-switch con job. But the entire process from initial inquiry and discussion of options through application and funding could not have been more professional, transparent, honest and smooth. Fast processing too. Got loan approval within 24 hours, funds received within 2 business days thereafter -- and at a surprisingly competitive long-term (3 year) rate. Highly recommend this company!!

Jennifer Hall Katy, TX

Elizabeth was amazing!! She clearly explained all of our options to make sure we had every detail to choose the best option to suit our needs. We never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. She truly cared and was concerned about our personal needs and goals. We even experienced a death in our family during the process of working with Elizabeth. She gave us the time and space we needed while keeping us informed of what options were still available and what steps we needed to take to secure our loan. Elizabeth went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing experience and chose the option that worked best for us.

Leo S. Cincinnati, OH

After experiencing an unexpected illness in our family we faced some very painful realities, both physically and financially. Our hardships became much easier to maintain and sustain thanks to the abilty to receive an unsecured loan through Freedom Plus. After answering a few brief questions online, I was immediately contacted via telephone by Josh who became a joy to work with. He listened patiently and worked very diligently at finding me terms I could live with. From the initial contact on the evening of July 15th until the final creditor received payment on July 30th, Freedom Plus had my back. I had my loan in full, and my submitted list of creditors paid off, allowing me to be wise and avoid paying countless years of burdensome and foolish interest rates without ever making a dent in the principal amount. Both Josh and his Manager Brian were a blessing at what I had deemed to be a hopeless outcome. The resource Freedom Plus and their Associates has restored my sanity and self respect to press on and face the difficult road that lies ahead. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this company and their Team for helping during this personal crisis.

Gary Christiansburg, VA

After looking into consolidating our credit cards and some small loans it became apparent that when others say your pre approved doesn’t mean your approved at all. It’s different with Freedom Plus. When others said no because of your debt. Well isn’t that why I’m contacting you and trying to do a consolidation loan. Freedom Plus went right to work and approved us and the amount we needed plus more if we wanted. I would highly recommend them. They were extremely pleasant to deal with and quick with the process. She said the debt we included would be paid in about ten days, but actually only took about a week. I’ll definitely come back if I need to. Thanks Gary

Simone B Murray Upper Marlboro, MD

Hi Maria, I would like to thank you for your excellent support. You took care of all my queries in a jiffy. You provided fast and helpful advice regarding my loan. You let me know all the important information regarding the loan .I am a busy professional and you was extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. I was very thankful that you explained which term will suit my needs best. You have a caring approach and you are a true professional. To Maria's Manager....Please accept my gratitude towards her and efficient services. I was able to complete the transaction within a few hours, thanks to her attentive and alert presence. I would especially like to commend Mary for her professionalism and superlative skills

Peter Issaquah, WA

I had been looking for a refinance option with my advisor at FitBUX and was recommended Freedom Plus as one of two great options to consolidate some debt at a lower rate. When comparing the two, freedom plus was less competitive initially, but then after talking with their loan officer he told me I qualified for some discounts and worked with me to get a much better option then I had considered. The gentleman I worked with, Anthony C was very helpful, knowledgable, and creative at helping me figure out what was going to be the best option. Great experience, and I feel confident I got the best deal I could have.

TRRWheeler Lorenzo, TX

I dreaded having to get a debt consolidation loan - I had never needed such a thing before in my life. I almost waited until it was too late, but I went on Lending Tree and this company had the lowest interest rate so I asked them to contact me. A few minutes later a representative named Gabriel called and explained the discounts I might be eligible for. Long story short - I should have done this months ago. It was so quick and easy, I qualified for an interest rate 6 or 7 % lower than I expected, and it was so much more of a pleasant experience than I ever dreamed possible, thanks to Gabriel. If their other reps are anything like him, you will love using this company!

Lora B. Bakersfield, CA

Our loan officer, Erika R, was the most professional loan officer with whom I have ever dealt. She was prompt, explained all disclosures fully, answered any questions, regarding how insignificant they may have been, with patience, professionalism, and knowledge. We have already referred 2 people to her, because of the service she provides. Freedom Plus was was the most professional loan officer with whom I have ever dealt. She was prompt, explained all disclosures fully, answered any questions, regarding how insignificant they may have been, with patients, professionalism, and knowledge. We have already referred to people to her, because of the service she provides. Freedom plus was simple, fast, and easy throughout the whole process. After this loan dissatisfied, I fully intend to come back to Freedom Plus for any further financial needs. Thank you for hiring such an exceptional person, as Erika, she made the entire experience very pleasant.

Kate Zion, IL

I spoke with Adan and he gave me a lot of good information about Lending Club and how different Freedom plus is from them. I had already applied to Lending Club and already waited 2 weeks to get the application processed. But lendingclub kept coming back and telling me that I hadn't submitted the proper information. It was the most frustrating experience. So I canceled my application with Lending Club after researching and finding out that everything Adan from freedomplus had told me to be was correct about Lending Club. He called me back a few days later and within 30 minutes got me approved. I got a loan for about $11,000 at 17.49 % which turned out to be less than the 20% quoted to me online. Adan stayed in contact with me without any break in communication and answered all questions correctly and immediately. I am very happy that my credit cards are being paid off 4 less than half of the interest that I would be paying otherwise. My credit score was around 695 and many other companies we're quoting me 26.95% to 36.95% which was insane. His service was absolutely excellent and it didn't seem there were any catches but I will update this when I pay it off so I can inform whether the interest is less if paid off sooner.

Marsha G Platte City, MO

Freedom Plus and my Rep Shelby M was so helpful and understanding. I had been approved through another loan company that required a voided check, since I didn't have a voided check they insisted I send all my banking info through the mail to their home office, this did not make me feel secure. I have worked too long on my credit to send basically all my info through snail mail... Shelby, was considerate and understanding explained all my loan options and what he thought would be in my best interest all the while I am listening but completely was thinking the same exact thing. Although, I will pay a bit more it will be for only 3 years not the next 15... I am truly grateful for the opportunity to start getting completely out of debt... Shelby, thank you for all your time and knowledge of getting me started on this path.. All of my debt will be gone in 3 years at the max.. Greatly appreciated!

Louise B. Cementon, PA

My experience with FreedomPlus was outstanding! My assigned rep, Kenneth N, was extremely professional, and he carefully listened to my needs and concerns, and acted quickly to address my request. He always responded in a timely fashion, and was thorough is describing the various options and loan lingo. He broke things down, in laymen terms, to make it easy for me to understand all of the various loan terminologies. He was respectful of my personal information, and I sincerely enjoyed working with him. Thanks again, Ken and FreedomPlus! I truly appreciate the partnership, and feeling like I am part of the FreedomPlus family!

Patricia Marzolo San Clemente, CA

I spoke to Adam N in June 2018-he was very professional and spent time with me and did not push me when I said we weren't quite ready, but I would call him when we were. That professionalism prompted me to keep his name (I spoke to several people-his name was the only one I kept). I called him this past week and I was grateful that I listened to my instincts. He was so professional and made the process swift and simple for us. We were funded swiftly and I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for this service-he represented his company well and I give him a full 5-would give him higher is I could give bonus points!

Neil Morris Finleyville, PA

My experience with FreedomPlus was absolutely Outstanding! As a 100% disabled Marine, I have a difficult time using the phone and filling out information live with someone that doesn’t realize my situation. I had the same Wonderful, knowledgeable, sweet, and sincere, Credit Counselor from start to finish! Cheyenne made my experience both a learning and pleasurable one with her very positive attitude and knowledge of the subject. The Company gave Cheyenne quick responses to our submissions and She then went over every piece of that information with me in a way I could understand and keep up with! FreedomPlus was not a phone number I dreaded to call after my first contact through this very day. Regardless of what I need or what my question might be, I feel completely relaxed and confident in their abilities AND THEIR DESIRE to look after my best interests! Being unable to drive or work makes living on a fixed income very stressful. To stray from the norm in any way is extremely hard for me. I have no regrets and I am blessed with a wonderful family and great friends, so I’m not trying to get any sympathy or empathy in my remarks! I’d do it again if I could! My point is, I’m limited and these people, especially Cheyenne, have me a faith in my fellow mankind I have lacked in recent years! It has been rare to find both professionalism and caring at such high levels mixed together in one Company, eximplified by one Counselor, Cheyenne R! Sincerely Neilg

Kevin Daily Arroyo Grande, CA

I was looking for a debt consolidation loan recently. Out of all the possible companies, FreedomPlus is hands down the best! When I think of a word to describe FreedomPlus, integrity comes to mind. Sandra was completely transparent on the service and rates and I felt like she had my best interest in mind as she worked to find me the best rate and deal possible. Their customer service is world class! Follow up and communication is better than I have ever experienced with any other company. I will definitely use FreedomPlus's services in the future if the need arises. I ended up taking a personal loan from family, but if that opportunity had not been present I would have taken the offer from FreedomPlus in the heartbeat.

Teresa Lewisburg, OH

I need immediate help with consolidating my credit card debt. FreedomPlus was highly recommend when researching for a company that offered low interest rate with consolidating my high interest credit cards. I filled out online the application. Within a few minutes a call was returned. The whole process was very quick with an immediate answer of approval with qualified 4.9% interest rate. The staff at Freedom plus is very credible & knowledgeable. They guide you every step of the way with your loan process. My loan was processed and closed within 1 day. With funds disbursed in just two days. I highly recommend FreedomPlus!!!

JON DAVISON Sparks, NV

The whole process of securing a loan through freedomPlus was very simple and straightforward. I didn't have to go to a bank or office to sign stacks of paperwork and did the entire process from the comfort of my own home. My loan officer (Joshua D) was top notch. He was very patient with me and my questions and concerns. He stayed in constant contact to meet my needs without being overbearing or high pressure. He was there to help no matter of the time of day, even after hours. All my questions were answered and my needs met. I would Highly recommend your company to anyone that needs it. You have helped relieve me of a stressful financial burden and my life and business are much easier and manageable. I will be using your service again in the near future for other loan purposes. Thank You, Jon D.

Kim Jordan Katy, TX

Freedom Plus was a lifesaver. I reviewed several potential companies that assist those with a average credit score with no late payments. I wanted to consolidate so that I could better manage meeting my monthly obligations. Freedom Plus had the highest rating. I applied for a loan and within 2 days I was contacted by one of the loan representative. The process was simple and with a few requested documents to prove my income and employment I was approve for the total amount of 9500.00. My creditor were all paid less then 5 business days. They are by far the quickest and easy process. Thank You Freedom Plus for helping when I needed it. GG-Houston

Laura Oster Belleville, IL

Freedom Plus provided an outstanding customer service experience and quickly solved my problem with an affordable short term debt solution. Scott M was an impressive agent to partner with on my application and made the process simple and efficient. Most importantly, he treated me with respect at all times during the loan application process. In fact, I recommended Scott and Freedom Plus to my son, immediately after successfully obtaining my funding for debt consolidation today. I have rarely written an online review for a company before, but this time I felt that it was my obligation to do so in order to properly thank Scott for his excellent work!

Khesha Columbia, MO

This was the smoothest and most positive loan experience I could have hoped for! Patrick was amazing to work with; he was knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and no pressure. I'm guessing this is easy for him, given that FreedomPlus is offering solid loans at FAIR rates, based on your individualized circumstances. I came away from this process feeling like I had been treated with respect, dignity, and like my financial circumstance was not only understood, but also met, by being matched with a loan that serviced my needs across all categories. I would definitely recommend FreedomPlus to others I know, with confidence.

J. Robert Lash Panama City, FL

My experience with Freedom Plus has been stellar! I mean, OMG, Sam V was phenomenal throughout the whole ordeal. I cannot say enough good things about Sam and his demeanor, in fact I dare say that without the confidence that Sam exuded over the phone to me and made me believe that Freedom Plus was the absolute best company on the market, I might have gone with someone else. However, he explained everything to a "T" and made it easy to understand. He was no pressure and had an answer for every question that I came up with. This fellow deserves a raise from Freedom Plus as he went, in my opinion, above and beyond just doing his job, to defining what was about to happen with Freedom Plus and my loan and making it so easy to understand and get everything processed so quickly, that I wish I had 100 Sams to work for me and my company. In a nutshell, Freedom Plus is an outstanding company and Sam V is an AWESOME individual and a wonderful employee for your company. Do everything you can to keep him as he was instrumental in securing my business and I would recommend you all and ESPECIALLY Sam to any and everyone. Keep up the good work. !!!! Signed, One happy and pleased customer. J. Robert Lash

Rushelle Williams Lithonia, GA

My Loan Person was Vickie, she was sweet, amazing, kind and so cheerful even at the end of her long days shift... my husband and I had two precious personal loans that had us with a horrible interest and monthly payments. We were in deep because the high interest kept eating back all the money we would put towards the loan. She not only gave us a loan with a way better interest rate and a better monthly payment but she gave us discounts and spent the time to explained everything to us. I am not good with things like these so I always ask a billion questions and she answered my billion questions and I am forever grateful to her for this. I spoke to her on Thursday and then by Friday I had my loan on the way to pay off my other lenders. Amazing company I dont know how I didnt find them before!!! Would recommend them 1000 times over anyone else.

kaylee phan Renton, WA

Elizabeth S is truely amazing! It was my first time inquiring about a loan for credit card payoff & she made me feel very confident in my decision. Not only was she helpful but she educated me and I learned a few things regarding compound interest vs. simple interest which blew my mind. The entire process she was quick to respond to any of my questions. No doubt I will be coming back if I need additional loans. I wish everyone in customer service was like her. The world would be a better place. Thank you once again Elizabeth! you are truly a professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leisa D Meyer Williamsburg, VA

Freedom Plus was the first company to call me directly when I made an inquiry with Lending Tree about a personal loan to consolidate my credit card debt. The loan officer, Victoria S, was welcoming and very knowledgeable. She took me through options, answered all my questions, and made the entire experience very pleasant and not at all stressful. She was great! And the entire process to only an hour from our initial 15 minute phone call to the underwriters approval. And she called me back after the approval - although it was the very end if her shift - and made sure I understood the terms of the loan what the approval meant and the next step for signing the package electronically. A terrific company with excellent interest rates and terms and fabulous loan officers (at least if Victoria S is typical). Will refer friends and family to this company if they are in need of a similar service. Thank you!

Michael Cassano Salisbury, MA

I'm always a little skeptical when dealing with a loan over the phone especially, when you don't know with whom you're dealing with.However, in dealing with Brent A his professionalism, patience, and ability to answer ALL of my questions quickly put me at ease, and removed any skepticism that I had. The process was simple and very straight forward, I just followed Brent's lead, did some leg work and the loan process was completed. Everything was laid out just as we discussed consequently, no surprises at the end. I would without reservation, recommend Freedom Plus to anyone seeking a personal loan in the near future. Kudos to Brent!

Don Burleson San Marcos, TX

Working with Freedom Plus was amazing! My representative, Pascal V, was friendly, professional, and fast. He stayed on top of my application like I was the only customer in the world. My application was approved very quickly, and the interest rate was much better than any other offer I reviewed. FreedomPlus offers several discounts, and Pascal made sure I was aware of received every one I was eligible for. Customer service has been fast, friendly and knowledgeable. FreedomPlus goes out of their way to ensure that you know and understand all the terms, rates, and conditions of your loan. Overall, one of the best loan experiences I have ever had. Thank you, FreedomPlus!

Jessica Anniston, AL

First, I would like to thank Jamie B for being an absolute rockstar! She was incredibly helpful, reassuring and knowledgeable from the first phone call. I was hesitant and had so many questions at first and she answered every single one and was so friendly and patient the entire time. She kept me informed every step of the way, which I especially appreciated. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone inquiring about or interested in a personal loan! Second, I would like to commend FreedomPlus for the excellent customer service and fast processing. I am very pleased with my experience and appreciate their efforts to make a stressful process a seamless one. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Jack Kane Indio, CA

Your representative, Dana F, loan consultant, is exemplary in the epitome of professionalism and proficiency. Very thorough and firm, yet personable and respectful. Impressive!! Your company is fortunate to have Dana as an employee. Thanks again to Dana for making a somewhat embarrassing process so easy to do. She was so patient and giving of her time to make sure that all requirements were met not only in a timely manner but also completed in the detail required. I consider myself very fortunate to have been the next one in her queue for contact with your company. I will recommend friends to contact your company for future business...but to make their initial contact with Dana F. Thanks again. Kudos to whoever hired and trained Dana.

Karen Las Vegas, NV

We had a remarkable experience with Freedom Plus through all phases of the process. We were attempting to consolidate our outstanding revolving debt and thereby lower our monthly payments. Ouur sales person was professional, courteous, personable and made us very comfortable with the initial process. He arranged a loan that met all of our needs, coached us through the document process and made sure that everything went smoothly. After the loan was funded, customer service contacted us to make sure that we understood everything and more importantly that everything was as we as we understood it! This is exceptional customer service. Freedom Plus enabled us to accomplish what we set out to do at a payment that fit with our budget. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Freedom Plus to anyone looking to improve their financial situation and reduce their monthly outlay utilizing an unsecured personal loan

Brian Orem, UT

I decided to apply for a personal loan through FreedomPlus to consolidate my high interest credit card debt. I had applied for two similar loans in the weeks prior to applying with FreedomPlus, but had been turned down due to some negative things on my credit report. I received a mailing from FreedomPlus and decided I'd try one more time to consolidate. I began the application process online and within minutes I received a call from a loan officer. In less than 24 hours I was approved for a loan that consolidated all my credit cards at a rate of 4.99%. For a monthly payment that is identical to what I was paying for each of these other debts combined, I will now pay off the total amount in 24 months, saving me years in payments and thousands of dollars in interest. Thank you, FreedomPlus, for helping me!

Connie J Higgins Louisville, KY

I approached FreedomPlus with an eye toward consolidating debt that would have taken approx. 15 years to pay off due to daily balance periodic rate. My first contact was Jason, who connected me with Gabriel. Gabriel became my loan officer. In less than 72 business hours I had 9 credit cards paid in full. This new loan is with a fixed 9.24% simple interest rate and a monthly payment that is significantly less with than what I was paying on the cards each month. This is a 3-year loan with no pre-payment penalty. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. The entire process was seamless.

Ron Lawson (Kenneth) Fort Wayne, IN

The consultant I dealt with, Irene S. was awesome! She has the perfect voice and personality that made it easy to open up and communicate with. She was able to take care of my financial needs as well as offer some helpful advice. The whole process was very quick and easy and to top it off, was able to get a rate that is very satisfying and reasonable. I will definitely be recommending "Freedom Plus" to others and hope that they too will get the same outstanding service that I feel blessed to have received. Thanks again, Irene! I see you doing great things for yourself and your company in the future.

Wendell Richmond, VA

I had a pleasant FredomPlus experience. The application process is simple and only takes a few minutes. They do a preliminary soft credit check that does not affect your credit score. That's a plus! Because of the soft check, you know in a matter of minutes if you qualify for the type of loan you are requesting. Within 24 hours I received a call from Nicholas H., my loan representative, and he asked me a few question about myself; what do you do for a living, what's your purpose for the loan, what's your annual salary, we have several options that may fit your need, do any of these options sound good to you? It was a simple conversation. He thanked me for the chat and said he was sending my application to underwriting and that I would be hearing from him within an hour or two. One and a half hour later he called me back to welcome me to the Freedom Plus family and gave me a more detailed description of who they are and also talked to me again about the options to ensure I was choosing the right plan for my needs. Nicholas proceeded to tell me he would have a contract sent to me shortly, and within 24 hours I had the contract via email detailing the specifics. The whole process took 48 hours. I requested a debt consolidation loan and opted to use their service of paying my creditors for me. I understand you can get the monies requested put directly into your banking account as well. Please note, there is a loan processing fee. With that in mind, a percentage of your loan will be drafted to cover administrative cost. Example- If you need 10K, maybe request 11K as a portion of the 10 will be a fee taking out up front. "I am assuming the administrative cost." Overall, I am happy with my Freedom Plus experience thus far. Nicholas, my loan representative is very knowledgeable about the lending industry and gave me some solid advice to think about for future financial endeavors.

Stephanie Sumner Augusta, GA

I just recently started really hunkering down on attacking my debt. I started my day a little stressed out about high interest-rates and credit card debt. I am now ending my day on a much better note after working with Candyce S. And consolidating my payments into one with Freedom Plus. The process was so fast and so easy. She answered every question I could come up with and was very professional and got back to me exactly when she said she would and sometimes even sooner. Very happy with the service and very happy that I’ll have my debts paid off in 2 1/2 to 3 years. And pay way less than I would to the credit card companies. Thank you so much!

Nabil Battah Warren, MI

Usually I am very skeptical when I receive these loan offers by mail, and I immediately throw them in the garbage, and sometimes without even opening the envelope. I think what intrigued me to open this lending Tree offer was the suggested low interest. I went online and filled the required information and waited for the call. On Monday I received a call from Kisha L. and we talked about the loan. She sounded very knowledgeable and knows all what needed to know about the loan, and believe me many don't, and went with me one step at a time, answered all my skeptical questions and was very honest and forthcoming. Next day, Tuesday I received my loan contract signed it, sent back, and the only thing left is to get the funds in my account. Thank you Kisha for the excellent job you did, Lending Tree for sending me the offer and FreedomPlus for processing the loan.