Best Egg verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

8.9

Best Egg has been offering personal loans since 2014. Since then, it has funded over $2.5 billion in loans. Most Best Egg personal loans are used to consolidate high-interest debt. Other common uses include home improvement, business expenses, household expenses, moving or relocating, travel or vacation, credit card refinancing, or financing for other major purchases.

The Good

• Great for High-Interest Debt Consolidation
  • 24-Hour Approval Process
  • Clear, Transparent Platform

Great for High-Interest Debt Consolidation

Best Egg personal loans can be a great option for applicants looking to consolidate debt or pay off high-interest credit cards, primarily due to its low APRs (which range from 5.99 to 29.99 percent) and long max loan lengths (three or five years). Best Egg also gives its borrowers the opportunity to pay off their loan faster than is scheduled without being charged any additional fees. These terms provide a manageable payback process that is typically much more effective than other credit alternatives.

24-Hour Approval Process

With Best Egg's application process, loans can be approved on the same day the application was completed. In fact, the pre-approval process usually only takes a few minutes. Once the potential customer has submitted all of the required verifications, the loan will be approved within 24 hours. Funds are typically dispersed into the borrower's bank account the business day after they have been approved. However, this can vary slightly depending on which financial institution the borrower uses and any rules or stipulations it has for transferring money.

Clear, Transparent Platform

Best Egg makes repaying the loan a simple process. Customers can make payments by setting up an automatic electronic funds transfer, paying online, or sending a check through the mail. Payments sent in the mail should be given at least five to seven days to reach Best Egg. Customers can also set up a payment at a Western Union office. It is good to keep in mind that there is a fee charged for each transfer. However, Best Egg is transparent when it comes to sharing information with customers and provides clients with the fixed interest rates and monthly payment amounts upfront. Best Egg also provides an easy-to-find, clear privacy policy on its website with information detailing how to limit the sharing of clients' personal information.

The Bad

• Strict Approval Requirements
  • Origination Fee

Strict Approval Requirements

Best Egg has strict approval requirements that can be difficult for subprime applicants to meet. In order to have the best chance of qualifying for Best Egg's lowest 5.99 percent APR, applicants should have at least a 700 credit score and an annual individual income of at least $100,000; however, it should be noted that any applicant with a credit score over 640 is eligible to qualify for a loan from Best Egg, but at a higher rate.

Origination Fee

Best Egg charges an origination fee between 0.99 and 5.99 percent of the total loan amount. The company states that any five-year loan will have an origination fee of at least 4.99 percent. This fee is deducted from the loan when funds are deposited into your bank account, and is considered when calculating the annual interest rate.

The Bottom Line

Best Egg is a great personal loan company that offers loans for a variety of purposes, a quick approval process, and a transparent platform; however, approval may be difficult for some individuals to receive. Best Egg is quite selective with whom it will approve, taking into consideration debt-to-income ratio, income, and more.

4.9

November 22nd, 2017 Reisterstown, MD

Lowest interest rate of any other lender. I will be able to pay off two creditors, for less than my old payments for just one. Easier than making a doctor's appointment.

November 22nd, 2017 Miami, FL

That was Fast! Easy. No hassles. Thank you

November 22nd, 2017 Colchester, CT DETAILS

Best egg makes getting a loan easy and accessible. This was my 2nd loan through best egg, the first one was paid a year ago. The application process is user friendly, you set up auto payments, and you're done.

November 22nd, 2017 Linden, MI DETAILS

Great experience talking to one of your reps. It went as smooth as possible.

November 21st, 2017 Springfield, VA

Thank you so much for your help. I will pass it on to others if they need your help.

November 21st, 2017 Hamilton, OH

The process was relatively easy, and your representatives were helpful, kept track of the application process in a timely manner, and were wonderfully patient and kind. It is most appreciated!

November 21st, 2017 DETAILS

So far, my personal experience has been excellent. The application process was simple and straight forward. My loan was funded within 2 business days and the repayment terms were reasonable. For me personally, this loan is being used to pay off some high interest credit card debt, so what Best Egg offered fit my needs perfectly.

November 21st, 2017 Shorewood, IL

Thank you for the speedy response. This is really a no hassle way to do business.

November 21st, 2017 DETAILS

I must say that this loan process has been the east and smoothest of any loan I've had. The customer service department was extremely helpful and friendly. I am definitely going to recommend Best Egg to my friends.

November 21st, 2017 Memphis, TN DETAILS

While fighting Friday afternoon traffic to get from Memphis to Nashville to hand-deliver adoption paperwork by a 3:30 deadline, we had less than ten minutes. We started the loan process with a Bluetooth car phone call. We arrived, processed the adoption papers, and received loan approval while we waited for the paperwork. A story to share with the girls when that day arrives. The loan is for adoption fees. Hear the good news: Best Egg is fast, easy, and CARES who you are. Sincerely. Shari and Forrest Gross, RNC-NIC

November 21st, 2017 Cascade, MD

Easy application process. Site was easy to use and very easy to understand. Very pleased.

November 20th, 2017 Berea, OH

Easiest loan process I've ever experienced. I truly wish I could have found this years ago. Rates, terms and site design exceptional. I don't hope to need this again, but I will definitely refer to others looking for loans.

November 20th, 2017 Bridgton, ME DETAILS

Absolutely the best decision I’ve made in a long time! The fastest, easiest way to meet my financial goals. If I could love a financial, this would be the one.

November 20th, 2017 Deltona, FL

Very simple process to obtain a loan. I would recommend Best Egg for anyone requiring a small personal loan to consolidate any high interest debt

November 20th, 2017

Very quick and easy! I appreciate the ability to quickly fill out their very short application. They confirm and approve the loan very quickly! Thank you!

November 20th, 2017 Homosassa, FL DETAILS

It was so fast and easy to apply. It only took moments to get approved. Very pleased with the process!

November 19th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

I was impressed how easy the loan application was... Thankyou!!!!👌😊

November 18th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

This is the third time I have used Best Egg over the years. They are prompt and professional. We have been very pleased with our experience and would recommend them to others

November 18th, 2017 Rockford, IL

Debt consolidation loan was fast, easy and stress free.

November 17th, 2017 Boca Raton, FL

Excelent information. Fast Answer to my question.

November 17th, 2017 Wentzville, MO

Loan was easy to submit for approval and the site is very user friendly.

November 17th, 2017 Bowie, MD

The online application was fast & easy. The options of the loans exceeded my expectations!!! The customer service representative was friendly & helped me get approved within an hour.

November 17th, 2017 Monroe, GA

Overall very helpful staff ...origination fees steep but to be expected. .

November 16th, 2017 Monticello, KY

Best Egg has been a good and pleasant way to obtain a loan. The process isn't complicated and low interest rates were the best around.I am very pleased with the way they treat you with respect and courtesy.They are a good example for future loan companies or should be i think. THANKS Sincerely Annabelle

November 16th, 2017 San Bernardino, CA

They were fast. Process was easy and i had the money in 2 business days

November 16th, 2017 Fort Lee, NJ DETAILS

My Experience with Best Egg was simple easy and effective. Lucy, their loan specialist, walked me through the process. I was very relieved that rather than use the online process i called and spoke with her so she could understand how to situate the type of loan needed for me. The process took minutes and hopefully i will be on my way knocking out some unnecessary debt. Best Egg did what other "loan" companies didnt give me a chance. I hope they continue their excellent service and hoping that this wont be the last time i work with them in the future

November 16th, 2017 Lakewood, CA

Fast and easy with friendly and professional staff

November 16th, 2017 Boonville, IN DETAILS

This process was quite convenient and efficient. The terms were reasonable based on my personal situation and it met my consolidation needs to eliminate my credit card debt in a fixed period of time.

November 16th, 2017 Lancaster, CA

I was very pleased at way they got right to it, with in no time I knew what the interest was worked with me on how I wanted to pay for it ,and that I qualified. My loan on approval will be deposited within 1-3 days. Im very impressed. The lady who helped me ,Morine, was very nice and helped so much

November 16th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

So easy, so fast, love it, would recommend highgly

November 15th, 2017 Leesburg, VA

Web-site was very easy to use and everything was done very quickly.

November 15th, 2017 Cumming, GA

Best Egg offered the best rate versus the other guys and such an easy process, it was a no-brainer to go with Best Egg!

November 15th, 2017 Vidalia, GA

The application was simple. I have my results in minutes. The whole process was quick and simple. They stayed true to there word. No jumping through hoops. Awesome experience!

November 15th, 2017 Mebane, NC

Easy and painless. Interest rate much lower than other places.

November 15th, 2017 Avon Lake, OH DETAILS

Easy to use via the site; updates provided time. All in all a very simple, easy process. My 2nd time using!

November 15th, 2017 Henderson, NV

The loan process was simple and straight forward every step of the way. Good customer service. Would recommend Best Egg to friends looking for a loan.

November 15th, 2017 Portsmouth, VA DETAILS

This will be my third loan with Best Egg. I have had wonderful experiences every time.

November 15th, 2017 Towaco, NJ

This was a simple process and we will recommend Best Egg to our friends.

November 15th, 2017 Bradley, IL DETAILS

It's fast and easy to navigate! looking forward to paying off some debt! Thank you!

November 14th, 2017 Florien, LA

So far, you have been outstanding in all aspects of obtaining this loan. Your customer service agent was fast, friendly, KNOWLEDGEABLE about what documents were required and just a pleasure to work with. If the rest of the experience with Best Egg goes as well as the application process, your company should rank among the best in the business, if not the best.