Suddenlink is a full service telecommunications company. They offer their customers entertainment and communication needs including internet, television, phone, and home security. Suddenlink services 1.5 million residential customers and has won many awards for their great reputation as a company who takes care of their customers and employees. They offer fast speeds with no contract and list availablity in fifteen states on their site.

#1 Comcast Xfinity Internet chevron_right
3.3
#2 CenturyLink chevron_right
2.6
#3 Cox Internet chevron_right
3.3

The Good

• Customizable Plans
  • Incredibly Quick Speeds
  • Other Services

Customizable Plans

Many people use the internet on a daily basis, but each customer has different needs when it comes to internet usage. For example, some people want the fastest download speeds available, regardless of price, while others prefer average speeds and a low, affordable price. Suddenlink's packages meet the varying needs of its customers through customizable service plans. Suddenlink customers can choose which services they want (internet, TV, phone, home security) and how much of each service they would like. This allows the customer to get exactly what they need at a price point that fits their budget.

Incredibly Quick Speeds

Suddenlink offers four speed options for their customers:

• 50 Mbps (download), 5 Mbps (upload)
  • 100 Mbps (download), 10 Mbps (upload)
  • 200 Mbps (download), 20 Mbps (upload)
  • 1 GB (download), 50 Mbps (upload)

Many internet providers offer download speeds that are within Suddenlink's first two tiers (50 Mbps and 100 Mbps), but there are very few providers that offer speeds up to 1 Gbps. This is an incredibly fast download speed and makes Suddenlink stand out in the industry.

Other Services

In addition to internet, Suddenlink also offers several other services including television, phone, and home security. Customers have the option to bundle these services and receive discounts. They may also choose to pay extra for additional cable channels and second line phone service.

The Bad

• Higher Than Average Prices
  • Data Limits

Higher-Than-Average Prices

Since Suddenlink allows its customers to customize their service plans, prices vary from customer to customer. Additionally, prices vary depending on location. Because of this, potential customers are not able to obtain a quote unless they provide a physical address. Suddenlink does advertise that its internet plans start at $34.99 per month. While this is not outrageously high, it is on the higher end for low-tier packages in the industry. There are several other providers that offer lower prices for similar speeds.

Data Limits

Suddenlink customers do have to keep an eye on how much data they use each month because the company has set data limits on each of its internet packages. Data caps for each package are as follows:

• 250 GB/month
  • 350 GB/month
  • 450 GB/month
  • 550 GB/month
  • Unlimited

If a customer goes over the data limit for their respective data plan, they will be required to pay an overage fee.

The Bottom Line

Suddenlink is a broadband internet provider that offers customizable service plans, quick download speeds, and a variety of other services. However, Suddenlink customers will be subject to data caps, higher-than-average prices, and are only available in nine states. We also like that they do not require contracts, and that they offer a variety of customer support options. If you live within Suddenlink's service area, we recommend taking a look at their customizable packages.

View Best Internet Service Companies

1.7

Rich
November 13th, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

I rated it 1-star only because I had to. Although the Internet and Phone service is pretty reliable, there are always problems or issues where one needs help. Well, forget it with Suddenlink! Over the years I have tried to manage 2 accounts with Suddenlink. This is a composite of both: Technical Support: It took us over 14 MONTHS to resolve a TV problem which required more than 8 box (cable DVR) swaps at a Local Suddenlink Store and well over a dozen service calls before the problem magically went away with the last box swap. You see, when you go to swap your box you don't get a NEW one! You get one that was returned, probably with someone else's issue. Technical Support is incapable of determining what went wrong and the phone service is totally clueless. I was also CHARGED for a service that they performed which required a Suddenlink Modem to be swapped to get the downstream router and local network working again. Took me about 2 months to get that charge removed and only when I went to the FCC to do it. Many other examples of technical issues that were never resolved by them, but me. Billing: Over 2 months ago Suddenlink changed their billing service over to Optimum's system (Parent of both subsidiaries is Altice) and since then I have been unable to PAY a bill MANUALLY online, and could NOT set up auto pay (their EZ PAY) because of a software problems STILL not fixed and in the 3rd month. Today I simply wanted to update my credit card for EZ PAY (mine worked, the other account wasn't carried across after the change to Optimum), but it would NOT let me change it, remove the existing one, or add a new one. After 65 minutes on a phone call (50 minutes on wait queue which is normal), and another 45 minutes on their online CHAT, I got the answer I expected: "go down to the local store and they will help you." Couldn't explain to them that I did that twice already for previous billing problem on other account and they too were locked out by the error! I had to pay MANUALLY in PERSON that time. So, CHAT is useless for billing issues because they have no access to the billing system. They are also useless in that the problem is in their Website Software and they won't connect me with a website technical person to discuss the issue. Hence, 3 months and still not fixed. Suddenlink is a monopoly here in Amarillo with no competitors that provide high speed internet needed for TV Streaming. AT&T is finally installing FIBER, but none here yet. I'd pay double or even more to get Suddenlink out of my life. I could probably continue for pages more with all the issues NOT resolved by Suddenlink. The above should be example enough to show their incompetence in resolving problems AND the customer service they DON'T provide.

ldk50
November 13th, 2019 Humble, TX DETAILS

they are the only game in Kingwood we have changed the phone the internet but for cable this is it--they are HORRIBLE they don't care about the customers you call they hang up on you. Go to their office you wait 2-3 hours--if you have an option do not chose them

Utku
November 8th, 2019 Clovis, NM DETAILS

Everything about this company is bad. Customer representatives, service quality, hidden tricky prices, low internet speed....

Steven tawater
November 7th, 2019 Allen, TX DETAILS

Worst company ever!!!!!!!! Worst customer service I have ever dealt with! I give it 0 stars. Stay away from this company, you've been warned.

Monty McGee
November 4th, 2019 Stillwater, OK DETAILS

These people take incompentence to a new level. I have been a customer of their internet/phone service for about 6 weeks. During that time I have been without phone for half that time. They have sent out tech support people, have "reset" my modem numerable times and have escalated the problem to the next higher level, all without success. When I actually end up talking to someone all I get are hollow promises of improvement and credit for lost service, both of which are yet to be realized. My recommendation? Get your phone service elsewhere. Internet is OK, I suppose.

Jeff
October 29th, 2019 College Station, TX DETAILS

Suddenlink is the only service in my town and the city doesn't have control over its franchise. This is controlled by the TX State Govt. Because of they don't have to provide good customer service. When you do have a problem it may take hours to get to a live person on the phone. Going to their local office isn't any faster as you can stand in line for hours. They have no number system or chairs for those waiting. Now they have added Altice mobile, this is Suddenlink's parent company. Based on Customer service they give for Suddenlink, the phone service will not be any better. So don't be sucked in by any cheap program they may have as you will be sorry.

Montani
October 22nd, 2019 Elkview, WV DETAILS

VERY high prices, many service interruptions, not nearly the internet speed I am paying for, intermittent problems for over 2 1/2 years, and the most horrible customer service I have experienced with any company ever. Basic customer service center is in the Philippines. The FCC hasn't done anything about it though many people contact them regularly. They have a high speed internet monopoly in my area! Their so called executive support staff promises you they will get the problem fixed, but it never is. It is an area wide problem, not at my home. Every thing at my home has been replaced, including the drop wire and their tap on the pole.

Michael
October 15th, 2019 Saint Joseph, MO DETAILS

They don't deserve one star. We've had internet for a few years. We added cable and when they came to install it, they took the old modem and put in an all-in-one Altice box. Since installation 9 days ago we've had internet a total of 2 days. Everytime we call we are on hold for about an hour and when we finally get someone on the line, they say they are sending a signal and it should work. Or they say we can't do anything. We've had two technicians come out and neither one could do anything to fix it. I have emailed a guy at the local office like he said and tried contacting them on Facebook through messenger. Everyone tries to pass the buck. Everyday without internet costs customers money when they are paying for streaming services.

Payam
October 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Warning!!! This company is scam ,do not buy any service from Suddenlink I closed my account with them after 6 months they sent me the bill I called them to see why they told me you didn't pay your payment I have my receipt ,and after sent to them they removed and after 2 months again I got the bill I called the costumer service is horrible very rude and they told me you didn't pay Again I show the paper they told me no You have to pay or you can go to the branch they don't have any branch close to my house 40 miles again I drove to this dishonest company they told me no you don't need to pay you already pay and again is show up in my account they want to play with costumer and tomorrow I'm going to the court

FedUpWithSuddenLink
October 15th, 2019 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS

After holding for 1:45, was told to take Tivo to an office in Georgetown for replacement. Since the person on the phone barely spoke English, I called again and did the call-back thing. I waited about two hours for the callback. The second person verified I could take it in for replacement or wait about 10 days for a tech. I drove all the way to the office and waited for 30 minutes. Then was told they didn't have them there! Now the tech is supposed to be here between 11:00AM and 2:00PM. The "where's my tech" feature is saying sometime between 3:00PM and 4:00PM.

Kim Gogulski
October 7th, 2019 Cedar Park, TX DETAILS

I don't usually write customer reviews but their service has been the worst. Bills arrive after the due date. They charge late fees on their late bills even though we are not enrolled in paperless billing. Can't get through to anybody on the phone. Their automated system calls back to arrange a follow up call three days later. This is for my college student. We personally use Spectrum. Their customer service blows doors on Suddenlink.

Kim can Rijn
October 7th, 2019 Parkersburg, WV DETAILS

Worst customer service on the planet. I used to have three accounts with them at three different locations at the same time. All three were houses that were being rented out as short term rentals, fully furnished and all utilities included. I had the payments set up on automatic payment. Suddenlink consistently messed up the payments, crediting the payments to the wrong accounts. I would have a $300 or $400 credit balance on one account while another account would be showing that I had not paid and they were threatening to cut off my service. This went on for months with me going down to the Suddenlink office in person to straighten things out. Finally I got fed up and canceled two of the accounts and left just one account with them. Now I’m ready to cancel that account. The Cable TV service on that house went out for almost 2 weeks it was an area wide issue and they had thousands of customers without cable service. It impacted two of my guests who stayed during that time. Cable TV and Internet are key amenities that I offer my guests, so this was a big deal. Then last night, something happened which was finally the last straw. A new neighbor moved in next-door to the remaining house with Suddenlink service. That Neighbor signed up for Suddenlink. The Suddenlink contractor came out to install his service and managed to knock out service out. We mentioned it to him and he said yeah “I guess it could’ve been me.” But he didn’t do anything to fix the issue. So now I have other guests that have been without Internet and cable for their entire stay. When I called Suddenlink about this issue last night they kept me on hold for over two hours. They told me the soonest they could fix the issue is Monday afternoon. That’s four days after their contractor knocked my service off. I’m calling their competitor today and scheduling Internet service with them as soon as possible.

Kate Gregory
October 4th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We had Suddenlink when we lived in Texas. It was fairly reliable with the storms, but customer service was shoddy and we were always charged random extra fees.

Paul Moreau
October 3rd, 2019 Alexandria, LA DETAILS

I am one of Suddenlink by Altice's valued customers. I have been trying to stop service for my deceased mother. 1 hour 41 minutes so far on hold and 21 minutes waiting for online chat. This company is a joke and cares nothing about its customers. I have 2 active accounts myself with a combined monthly bill of almost $500 dollars. I see how much they care

Jack
October 2nd, 2019 Mammoth Lakes, CA DETAILS

They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced in a company. The live chat people don't know anything. You're wasting your time with them. Telephone wait times are extraordinarily long and it's a total dead end. I cannot get an email address for anyone at the company. I have one service but am billed both on the business side and the residential side. I am being billed twice each month for internet service. Each side says it's the other sides problem and they can't help me. No one has any authority to fix any problems at all.

Mark Phillips
September 30th, 2019 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS

You we feel good twice with Suddenlink; once when are a new customer ordering and twice when you finally get rid of them. 8 days after install I cancelled service because I didn't like the Guide Interface and the Altice One Box was all in one and didn't let me use my Google Mesh System unless I went to higher Internet speeds. I was told on the phone; when I signed up that, "It would work" but the installer said, "otherwise." Here is where the real fun starts; trying to cancel. During the initial cancel phone call I was constantly asked to rec-consider even after explaining I already had a new provider, the account retention person was very rude and said, "Well if we can’t have a reasonable discussion about retaining me, then were done," and hung up. I had to call back to find out how to return the equipment and to verify the account was closed. I had to call back several times to understand why I was still being charged $120. I struggled to get through, had hold-times and call back times that exceeded an hour on at least three occasions. This morning I’m waiting on a 20 minute call back and its going on two hours. I didn’t receive a call back so I drove 20 miles the Suddenlink Store and there were 50+ customers waiting in line. I finally decided my sanity was worth the additional payment of $25; btw , their payment system only takes about 4 minutes.

Karen King
September 30th, 2019 Milton, WV DETAILS

If I could give them less than one star, I would. I despise this company! Since last Saturday, September 21st, 2019, we have wasted countless HOURS of our time trying to correct what should have been a very simple problem for my parents. We have been repeatedly lied to, placed on hold for TWO AND A HALF HOURS at a time, driven to a local office and stood for an hour, worked schedules around being there when a technician was promised and did NOT show, all to no avail. After a technician finally showed, DAYS after being promised one, he only made their simple problem worse! I will be contactig both the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office in the morning to report this unexcusable "service"!

Chad A
September 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Customer Service is terrible. Its extremely hard to get a human being on the phone. Quite ridiculous. They never billed me this month, Wanted to get on top of it before they double billed me next month, but can't get anyone to talk to about it.

DanielM
September 18th, 2019 Tyler, TX DETAILS

On Sept 4 2019 I set up an appointment for installing Internet in my new home on Sept 16. The appointment window was between 1-5 pm. On Sept 15th I received the auto confirm message stating that the tech would be there between 1-5 pm on the 16th. At 5:15 pm on I had yet to see tech. I called the Call Center and when I confirmed my phone number I heard "I see you are scheduled for service on Wednesday, Sept 18th between 8-11 am." My appointment had been changed without my approval or even notifying me. I went through the steps to speak to a person. One hour later I was still waiting and being told that I was a valuable customer and they appreciated my patience. I hung up and went to the website to see if I could connect via Chat. I waited 20 minutes and gave up. The next morning (7:45 am) I called the Call Center again. After a 15 minute wait I spoke with a Rep. I explained the situation and how my tech never showed. She told me I was wrong and that the appointment was always for the 18th between 8-11 am. I played the voicemail message which clearly stated the 16th between 1-5 pm. She said it didn't matter what the voicemail said as there was no indication that my appointment had been altered in the system. I asked to speak to a Supervisor. After being on hold for about 2 minutes she informed me that the Supervisor was assisting another person but that they had my phone number and the Supervisor would call me right back. It is currently 10:34 am on the 18th of Sept and I am still waiting for the return call from a Supervisor. But the story doesn't end here. I went to the local Tyler office and speak to a person. The office is very small and the Customer Service Reps were few while the line was long (it went outside the door). I eventually reached the front of the line and spoke with a Rep. I played the tape and explained the situation. She informed me that there was a system issue and that might have caused the scheduling problem. She told me that she could give me a router and I could hook it in myself as the house was already wired for internet. I accepted this solution but said I still wanted the tech to come out and that I still wanted to have someone explain all the service failures to me since I had set the appointment up 2 weeks in advance. She said there was no need for the service tech and she was cancelling the appointment. I got home and turned on the router and NO internet connection. I went back down to the office and the line was outside the building and down the sidewalk. I walked in and spoke to a greeter at the front door, explained that I wanted to make sure my appointment was reinstated as I did not want it cancelled to begin with and I still had no internet connection. A Customer Service Rep sitting at a desk heard me and very rudely stated that it did matter that my appointment had been cancelled against my wishes I had to wait in line like everyone else. She was rude enough that others in line started making comments to her. Eventually I reached the front of the line again and had the same lady I had dealt with earlier. She informed me that due to the system issue the home office was not recognizing the router she had given me and that others were also experiencing this issue. There was nothing a tech could do and that the issue had been escalated up the chain. She said she would call me when she had a resolution. I called the Call Center again and spoke to another Rep. Again I explained the growing issues list. She also stated there was a system issue but that she would make some inquiries and call me back. Still waiting for this call back as well. At 6 pm the local Rep called and said the issue was not yet resolved but should be resolved today (the 18th). She said she would keep me informed. I told her I still wanted someone to help me understand everything that had happened, including the lack of return calls from the Supervisor and the inability to reach anyone on Monday (phone or chat). At 6:30 pm I received a call from the automated service stating my tech was STILL schedule to be out on the 18th but the time was now between 10 am and 9 pm. I tried the chat again this morning and waited all during the writing of this review and no one came on. If I had another option for where I live I would be walking away from from Suddenlink. AT&T does serve part of Tyler but not were I live. I could go to Hughes Net but I do not want a satellite service (I had one in Iowa and it was very fickle). So setting up the appointment 2 weeks in advance was meaningless as they changed my appointment without contacting me about the change, after confirming the appointment the day before and they repeatedly have failed to return calls.

Fitz
September 4th, 2019 Nixa, MO DETAILS

Speeds are great, prices are super high. Most of all customer support is TERRIBLE!

Leo Russ
August 22nd, 2019 Orofino, ID DETAILS

Slow speeds (up to 20mbs down), regular service interruptions, and then this: The outfit hiked the price of service without informing via email, phone, or snail mail about it, no statement has ever been sent to me either. Six months later, they disconnected service without warning and now want to charge late fees and re-connection fee. I requested that the account was cancelled on Aug 12, 2019, called back three days later (Aug 15) to verify but the account had not been cancelled, and there was nothing on the account about my request.

Nicole
August 13th, 2019 Jarrell, TX DETAILS

Suddenlink will raise the monthly bill without letting you know. At first they raised $3, which wasn't that big of a deal. And then they raised it $20.. I called and they refused to bring it back down. Their internet isn't that great and it has outages at least once every month. I work from home so it disrupts me every time.

Curtis
July 23rd, 2019 Cabot, AR DETAILS

Never show up for installation on the date and time THEY set up. Waited 4 hours but no one showed up. Never called me to reschedule, they rescheduled the date and time them self. I cancelled the order.

Lynn
July 19th, 2019 Sedona, AZ DETAILS

Overpriced with spotty service in Sedona AZ. Phone tree is extremely annoying and you can never get directly to the dept needed. Voice recognition can't even manage to recognize Yes and No most of the time. When quitting the service (moving), the account retention person INSISTED that we tell her where we were moving to. I said its personal and she continue to insist. I asked for a supervisor and she said she didn't have one. BS. And of course, you don't get any money back for unused service.

Cheryl Hobbs
April 10th, 2019 College Station, TX

If I could give them less than 1 star I would. This company takes advantage of their customers! Not only do they hold the college students in the area hostage, but they lie to their customers. Their service has always been the worst ever! It slows down, it goes out, and the company does nothing about it. As for billing, they overcharge (because they have a monopoly), they will not adjust your bill if they have an outrageous, and they add or change fess whenever they think they can. Do Not Use This Company! They were recently bought by a company out of New York Altice and will be changing their name soon.

Al
April 8th, 2019 Kimberling City, MO DETAILS

Extremely unreliable service and support is a joke. Went to pay my bill online but internet was down again (this happens several times per week) so I called customer service..... they offered to scedule an appointment a week out oh, and they would have to charge me a $10.00 “convenience fee” if I wanted to pay my bill by phone! Company does not care about quality at all, their tech actually said the infastructure is old and will continue to be unreliable until they upgrade which is not in the plans.

Tammy Diehl
March 22nd, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

I was called about free install when I upgraded to the 1gb plan from the 400mpbs that we were currently on so I went for it. The tech came out to install and even though I told him not to remove the splitter he said I did not need it and did not listen when I told him how horrible the service is without it. So he left and the net started dropping out speeds going from 100mbps to 500 after two weeks of fighting it a tech finally came to the house to fix it. Put the splitter back on and they were nice enough to charge me 60.00 for the fix. Do not let them do this to you! I would say half the techs there do not work for Suddenlink at all come from Lubbock and do not know what they are doing. Be very careful! I miss my AT&T Fiber so much I almost died when I heard they were coming here! I cannot wait to make that switch!

Betty Jason
March 13th, 2019 DETAILS

Suddenlink have been great. My experience with them was my internet service had stopped working so I called suddenlink and talked to someone about the problem. They told me what to do at home with my box after discovering it was nothing wrong on their end. I did what they told me on my box at home and the problem was fixed. The representative was friendly and knowledgeable about the problem and it was not a long wait to get someone on the phone. I don't see where they need to improve because I had an awesome experience with the representative. I would recommend suddenlink to whoever can receive them in their city.

Pltexas
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very antiquated and nothing works.

Kevin Westbrook
December 1st, 2018 Greenville, NC DETAILS

They suck over priced Theifs. 100.00 a month for internet is outrageous. There customer service sucks and they dont care about customers.

TSMith
October 2nd, 2018 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS

I purchased a new home and Suddenlink Rep called to start a new wireless service for me at $49. I specifically asked if there was additional fees (i.e, taxes, surcharges, etc) and he said no. I received the bill and it was $63.33. I know that is not much but I didn't appreciate what was quoted me and what the actual bill was. I called customer service and didn't seem to care. After a year I moved with AT&T and just called customer service to cancel my service and April was a jerk ! They also do not 'prorate' their bill so I am paying for days I am not using ! Isn't that nice ! How convenient !

KATHRYN SPIERING
September 27th, 2018 Lubbock, TX DETAILS

Customer service is horrible and cancelled cable you can get Netflix and Hulu for alot cheaper then cable and alot more shows. So cancelled cable but kept internet and what happened after 4 years the first month i just had internet services i went over and they charged me 30.00. seem suspicious to me so never again cut internet and will never use suddenlink again

Friend
June 4th, 2018 DETAILS

Last time there was a problem they offered to fix it for a fee.

Scott Messina
May 2nd, 2018 Eureka, CA DETAILS

Suddenlink is far and above the fastest and most reliable internet service in the area.

Jeremiah Stillings
May 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

For the average user they are reliable and top notch Internet. For a web developer they limit what I can do in a home office. I can not setup a Dynamic Hosted Web Server. I can not host any type of FTP or IMAP server. In short, every port I want to use is rejected.

Brent
April 10th, 2018 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Service is good, but you have to have 200 meg service to not have a data limit.

Patricia A.
April 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Despite what they say the speed is, it is slow on down-loads, and often I get the message, "You have no internet connection" in the middle of a search.

Linda Horn
March 26th, 2018 DETAILS

The service is good and reliable but it is very expensive

Ken Harrison
March 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Can't talk to person ever, raised monthly bill for no reason.

Bill
February 26th, 2018 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

Great speed and reliability, would be 5 stars but prices are high

Pat Kussman
February 21st, 2018 Cottonwood, AZ DETAILS

Their phone answering system is frustrating and you can't get through to anyone live without jumping through hoops and then you may never get anyone.

DRTucker
February 5th, 2018 Enid, OK DETAILS

Service is good, but outage and slowdown occurs at times.

Brock jar
February 5th, 2018 Poca, WV DETAILS

Our service is in and out all day long. We are constantly needing to unplug and plug back in the modem.

Betty Diane Paz
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

They continually raise rates while offering special low rates for new customers.

Chris I
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Rarely offline, fast speed and great customer support.

Thomas G. Birch
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

Some times things just don't work, but we all have bad days. Prices go up fast, but service dosen't.

D Griffin
January 30th, 2018 DETAILS

We pay for the highest speed and it is great, but the company has poor customer service PLUS get tons of unwanted messages

James R. Whittiker
September 18th, 2017 Fruitvale, TX

Poor service and will try to make you pay even after cancellation of services. Customer Service is extremely slow and time consuming. I have experienced all these problems. I cannot recommend SL to anyone.

Kelli Coats
September 14th, 2017 Jacksonville, TX

When I first signed up with Sudden link, about 5 years ago, I had phone, internet and cable for right at $100 a month, Fast forward to 2017..... I have added nothing new, they have actually taken away several channels including Comedy Central & Nickelodeon ( everyone with kids can sympathize!), replaced them with talk radio and called it good( definitely as far from good as possible) bc of a dispute over price with Viacom. They are only looking out for the best interest of their customers , one person I talked to told me. Right, now if you could convince my daughter that a live radio show over sports or another that's completely in spanish is more entertaining than SpongeBob, I might could swallow that while I'm planting my magic beans. Adding insult to injury, my bill is now $154.00 because the cost of doing business goes up every year duhh explained the bored sounded customer service rep. Gosh don't I feel dumb for not understanding that now. True there is no contract and true customer service is always a live person you can understand, maybe ( probably) not going to be helpful but at least you don't have to go round and round with an automated computer but seriously if you have other options, skip Suddenlink. My family and I are extremely unhappy with the service, and the people in the office are the most unhappy looking people I've ever seen. Id find a new job if my place of employment made me look like I'd eaten a bowl of lemons everyday. Just sayin'

Jon
March 16th, 2017 College Station, TX

Terrible. The bill and service is always changing. A couple years ago it only cost 30 something a month for unlimited usage, now they put a cap on the GB used. So had to switch to the cheapest of unlimited. Now suddenly I'm being charged another dollar to receive my bill in the mail? Sorry greedy punks, but a stamp doesn't even cost that much.