Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

8.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: September 27th, 2022

Byte® is a clear aligner company that offers remote treatment to customers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment correction. In December of 2020, Byte was acquired by Dentsply Sirona, one of the largest dental equipment providers in the industry.

Created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, Byte's Smile Science technology designs a personalized smile. The proprietary Byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte™. Byte's aligner plans with their exclusive HyperByte device offer fast results for a smile you'll love.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with the Byte team and its customer support.

Keep reading our Byte review to learn more about the pros and cons of choosing Byte.

Go directly to Byte reviews

The Good

• Positive Byte Reviews
  • Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process
  • High Frequency Vibration Tool Included
  • Short Average Treatment Length
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options
  • Byte-at-Night Option

Positive Byte Reviews

Of the 3,600+ Byte reviews on our site, an overwhelming majority of them are positive. Many customers mention excellent customer service from sales representatives and Byte’s orthodontists. Customers also mention that they’re very satisfied with their Byte treatment plan and overall smile results.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Sagar from Seattle, WA

"I had researched about a lot of teeth aligner companies and finally went with Byte because of its most number of positive reviews. And, I'd say that I'm very happy with my choice. I can really see the results. The gaps in my teeth are almost gone. Their team is very responsive and they regularly checked in with me about my progress. I'd surely recommend Byte to anyone."

*This includes some reviewers who received a free gift in exchange for their honest opinions.

Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process

Byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, each clear aligner will gradually shift your teeth, so you have straighter teeth and a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those teeth impressions back to Byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for an aligner treatment.

Byte’s aligners are designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, Byte is an excellent option to get straight teeth.

If you're not a candidate for Byte, the company will refund you the full price of the Byte impression kit.

The molds are used to generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if you’re a good candidate for clear aligners.

The Byte team will also look at your pictures to decide on a plan that matches your facial structure. Byte evaluates your facial structure to help create your smile plan, using Smile Science. This is a detailed system created by Dr. Marashi who has worked with several well-known Hollywood stars. The Smile Science aims to ensure your smile looks symmetrical in comparison to your face.

You’ll have a chance to review the customized treatment plan and respond with any questions you may have.

Byte also guarantees your smile with the Byte for Life guarantee. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the Byte treatment, Byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

Byte’s treatments are done without any office visits to a dentist or orthodontist, but customers should still see their dentist regularly to keep up with oral hygiene.

High Frequency Vibration Tool Included

The HyperByte device is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone.

According to Byte, this type of therapy may reduce discomfort and better seat the aligners around the teeth. This may result in better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Short Average Treatment Length

The clear aligner system is not only less expensive than traditional braces, but is often also faster. Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, Byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following Byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the Byte invisible aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in four-to-five months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that Byte does. Byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

Byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and teeth aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, Byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

Byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, Byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

Byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, Byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $82 monthly payment over 32 months — a $249 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, Byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through Byte's financing partner, Affirm. Byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: Byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, Byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

Byte-at-Night Option

Byte now offers a treatment plan in which customers only need to wear their aligners at night. This is a notable and exciting new offering, as many consumers don't love having to wear their aligners throughout the day, including having to take them out and clean them anytime they eat or drink anything besides water.

These at-night aligners are made with a grind-resistant polymer material and are slightly thicker than Byte's day-wear aligners. Consumers who go with this Byte-at-Night option will need to wear their nighttime aligners for a minimum of 10 continuous hours. This treatment plan also takes 2-3 months longer to complete compared to the all-day aligner plan. The at-night treatment plan is also slightly more expensive, costing a single payment of $2,295, or $99.56 per month (after a $449 deposit) if doing a monthly payment plan.

Byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though Byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The Byte for Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives (conditions apply). While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. Byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies.

Additionally, Byte does not require a downpayment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through Byte’s various financing partners.

Another attractive feature of Byte's service is its HyperByte® device with high frequency vibration (HFV) technology, which may help speed up tooth movement and ease discomfort;* this device is included free as part of the treatment. *Preliminary clinical studies of small groups of users have shown that daily recommended use of a high-frequency seating device functionally equivalent to HyperByte with clear aligners may have this effect. Individual results may vary.

Byte customer reviews praise Byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy the entire straightening process is with Byte. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While Byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use Byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings and convenience of receiving clear aligner treatment from home.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Ian Smith Riverview, FL

My upper and lower teeth need straightening. When I purchased Byte I made this clear. Byte, sent me upper and lower "braces" and I was on my way. At about week 4 I realized I hadn't changed my bottom tray. I called Byte and mentioned it and they told me for the first time that my bottom teeth were too crooked for Byte. First, Byte should have mentioned this during the consultation. Second, I was charged for upper and lower braces! Absolutely horrible customer service from there on as I tried to fix the situation. I have no good words for Byte.

Reply from byte

Hello Ian, thank you for sharing this review. Please note that Byte has a very strict approval policy on the intended treatment plan. We are sorry to hear you deemed as not a good candiate for lower arch treatmrnt after already receiving a DUAL arch plan. We will be happy to look further into this for you and provide further assistance, please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support!

Aug. 15th, 2022

Sylvanna Anderson Phoenix, AZ

Be warned about this company. They will give you the runaround once they receive your money. I know from experience and I am still disputing my current service. I have FINISHED two (2) sets of aligners and with both completed sets the results did not match what was initially projected. My bottom teeth still are not straight. I find the service I am receiving from BYTE horrible. If you have an issue, the representatives will only speak to you via generic emails. At this time, you cannot speak with their Clinical Support Team. I have begged in emails and by calling the customer service line for someone to reach out and discuss my issue. Not one call back. I spoke today with a customer service supervisor who said I he strongly thinks I would get a call within the hour from the Clinical Support Team as he made a note in my file to expedite my claim. No call, just two generic emails today saying they may implement a call system soon. It’s unacceptable. In my first set of alligners when there was an issue, after disputing with customer service, I was finally given a link to schedule a call with Clinical Support. I’m not sure why that service is no longer offered but that should be an essential part of treatment. I have explicitly followed the instructions given by the staff throughout 9 months treatments and on multiple emails have received conflicting information about my treatment. In my latest email received the representative mentioned issues with my TOP aligners. The completely wrong set! It’s frustrating as I can’t reach out to the associates as it is a just a generic email. My treatment keeps getting prolonged as I wait days for a new response. This company lacks communication and customer service skills. I don’t believe it is unreasonable to ask a company that you have purchased a service and an additional extended warranty program for a call back to discuss treatment. I recommend going through a dentist where at least you have an office with regular visits to monitor your treatment.

Reply from byte

Hello Sylvanna, thank you for this feedback. We understand your frustrations and take this feedback into consideration to help improve on our customer experience. Byte works hard to create a treatment plan that addresses each customer's particular concerns in the safest way possible. The team draws upon clinical experience and training to select the movement strategies that will work best for each customer's needs. In some cases, teeth are more stubborn in their movement than anticipated. If the initial techniques that Byte selected were not effective, using the new impressions to adjust our approach is the best next step. Altering the strategy does not mean that the initial treatment was unsuccessful - it just means that some time must be added to get that perfect smile! We offer these adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee as long treatment guidelines have been complied with. We do understand how important communication is, especially in a treatment that involves oral health. For this reason, we apologize for any recent delays in the response time and have since got our times back into the 24 hour wait time between emails and our phone lines are full open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT. We want to look further into this for you, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support.

Aug. 18th, 2022

R C Nottingham, MD

Waste of money. They find every excuse to void guarantee if there is an issue. Instead they will ask to pay additional $699 to fix aligners error they made in a first place. I followed treatment plan as instructed. Ordered retainers because they told me. Then I contacted them about bottom teath still being out of place. I have contacted them before 14 days of treatment completion as instructed. After 2 months of sending duplicates of photos per their request, they eventaully send me an email stating that because I ordered my retainers before reaching them first if forfeits guarantee. There is nowhere in their website states that. I ordered retainers because they told me so and I have answered in their useless treatment app that treatment was not satisfactory before hand. Now they want an additional $699 if I want results they promised in a first place. And now they are ignoring my response. Complete waste of money.

Reply from byte

Hello Rita, thank you for leaving this feedback we can understand your frustrations and always strive to improve our customer expereince. We want every customer to get the smile we promised in the safest way possible. When we receive a customer's impressions our team will create a custom treatment plan to address the needed alignment and movements. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We are willing and happy to make these adjustments to ensure our customers leave with a smile they'll love. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at [email protected] We are standing by for support!

Aug. 16th, 2022

Brooke Redburn El Dorado Springs, MO

Still not my best experience with Byte because they won’t give me my money back. However, the last review that I did, they contacted me to see what was going on. I have a huge gap between my teeth because my adult tooth grew incorrectly so the aligners aren’t helping with that, and Byte said I may need to go to a dentist to get the excess gum cut out. I don’t have dental insurance so that’s not going to happen anytime soon, which means my aligners aren’t working at all. I kind of wish that they would mention to their customers before they go through with the process of getting aligners that if they have a huge gap, it might not get fixed. I just hate how I’m essentially wasting my money for the aligners that don’t work, but it’s nice to know that this will be something that I won’t ever get again/tell people to get it.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want to look into this as soon as possible. Please send us a message via Facebook or call us at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Mar. 9th, 2022

Boice Buffalo, NY

There’s poor communication when you have a long treatment plan. Nowhere in the original documentation did they explain the process for getting the remaining set of aligners. I assumed they would automatically be delivered, but I had to reach out to them when I realized I was running out of aligners. I ended up having to use the week 15 aligners for 2 months, the whole time hoping they didn’t break. Those issues aside the product definitely does work, and the 3D model they send you as part of your treatment plan has been very accurate. Obviously the main appeal to these aligners is the cost. After insurance I ended up only paying about $1k.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Our goal at Byte is to make sure you get your dream smile and sometimes that means adjusting the original treatment timeline to make sure your teeth can properly move into place. Throughout treatment, our team sends periodic check-in emails to make sure things are going well. If you have not been receiving those and to take care of your other concerns, please email [email protected] so we can get you taken care of as soon as possible.

Apr. 6th, 2021

Sylvanna Steveson Chico, CA

My experience was horrible. These aligners don't work, I went through two sets because they refuse a refund. I have 2 dentists tell me my teeth were not able to move with aligners after the fact, yet they sold them to me anyway. Their customer support is a joke and your visits with a 'doctor' are via Zoom and they don't share their screen or their credentials, they just offer to remake your trays. I spend almost $2000 trying to fix my smile before college graduation, raising 4 kids on welfare, hoping it would help my confidence in a new job. Now I am out money that could buy me a new car and they will not help at all. Please don't be fooled like I was by this terrible company.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

JENNY PHENIX West Palm Beach, FL

It would take an entire book to express my discontentment with Byte. What I was told is not what I got. I was show me a video of how my teeth would be straightened in a three-month period of time with just a bite at night program where in the aligners 10 hours at night. At the end of three months when that didn't work they wanted to change everything up, have me where I'm twice as long the whole program changed in a year later I'm still not finished. They wanted to take away my guarantee if I wanted to stop the Illini hours early before they say the program is finished so if I want my guarantee I have to keep wearing these aligners. Customer service is fabulous until they get your money and then it is basically non-existent. Any contact you make with them it'll take a week to get a response and then they just want you to send more pictures and a lot of tactics to delay which makes the Align our program much longer in itself. I could go on and on but the end result is do not ever sign up with this program.

Reply from byte

Hi Jenny, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Cameron Mohajerin Montgomery, AL

Terrible experience overall. They were really helpful until I actually ordered the product, but the retainers after 3 weeks did not fit my teeth, it was painful and I still have pain from trying to "suffer through it." Anytime I would tell them they didn't fit they would say "send us pictures and go to the last set"...I don't know what that was supposed to do but after three weeks of being on the week 3 set I tried week 4 again. Same problem so I would tell them again, "It's painful", with the same response, "Send us pictures and go to the last set." After doing this several times, each time it would take them about a week to respond, I asked for a refund which of course they don't offer. The retainers sit on the shelf collecting dust as the most expensive waste of sleep, pain, and money I've ever endured. Go through your dentist. It may look more expensive, but trust me, you do not want this to happen.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. They are able to advise as well as make any necessary adjustments to treatment plans. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Maureen Wiskerchen San Diego, CA

I feel the product and process was oversold and not customized to me, despite providing information on age, location of crowns, photos, etc. I used the product as instructed but was not making progress and poor fit of the aligners was the result. Communication/feedback with the company is done by email and not timely, with 5 business day response time. Ultimately went back to early aligners and started over. New aligners were made after sending more photos of my teeth in several different aligner numbers. I increased the amount of time worn (I had paid extra for the nighttime set to supposedly work faster), increased the amount of time using the hyper byte, use each set 10-14 days or more, and I am still not seeing results! My current set # 5 is loose, #6, which I have been wearing now for quite some time still shows some gaps, and #7 does not fit at all!! I have been wearing aligners close to 12 months now with no noticeable change to the alignment of my teeth.

Reply from byte

Hi there Maureen. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Rudy Sussex, NJ

I have NEVER experienced worse customer service in my life! My teeth were supposed to be straight after my 17 week treatment plan. They were not. To Byte's credit they did send me a second set of retainers for 8 additional weeks of treatment. However, that also FAILED. Finally, they sent me new impression kits and provided me with a 3rd set of aligners spanning an additional 14 weeks. This too FAILED. My upper teeth look terrible and the past 2 sets of aligners did almost nothing to correct them. I have been in aligners from Byte for more than a year and when I try to call them to discuss my concerns, you can no longer speak to anyone, there is a recorded message telling you to use their online form. When I do that all I get are "Canned" responses that are applicable generally, but NOT IN MY PARTICULAR SITUATION. For more than TWO WEEKS I have attempted to speak with a Supervisor, but they refuse to call me back. I have been more than patient, but this is awful. The Customer Service is pathetic. They don't even bother to read the detailed messages I send and the answers I get are non-responsive. I would NOT RECOMMEND USING BYTE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY CORRECT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Rudy. We can understand your frustrations. Due to higher than normal volume our response time has been less than ideal. We apologize for any delays this may have caused. At times teeth are more stubborn than we anticipate, when that happens we may have to adjust our approach. We are committed to getting every customer the smile we promised. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support!

Jun. 29th, 2022

Talia Nelson Naples, FL

Not personalized customer service via email (auto-generated responses). Was unable to get my last bottom aligners for 4 months because I have chipped bottom teeth which Byte claimed to be "gaps because of fit" and kept telling me to backtrack to previous week's aligners. I have finally finished my last set of bottom aligners and due to the chipped teeth (which the aligners don't show), my bottom teeth are not fully straight. VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS.

Reply from byte

Hi Talia. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. Byte provides a Professional Care Team check-in via our account center to provide each customer with their next steps if they are concerned with the progress of treatment. Additional aligners may be available, as well as an adjustment to treatment to ensure we can provide the desired outcome.We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Mar. 28th, 2022

Jessica Hoffman Louisville, KY

Awful customer service. I was supposed to only receive treatment for 4 months. It has been almost a year and the gap in my front teeth isn't closed. When I reached out they had me fill out a form that took 5 days to get a response. The response wasn't thorough and when i asked questions I got multiple responses with different answers. They left out a bottom retainer, which wouldn't fix my top gap. They haven't shipped it and won't refund my money so I can go to an actual orthodontist.

Reply from byte

Hi Jessica, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Mary Glover Hughson, CA

The customer service at Byte disappears as soon as the payment is made. I never spoke with an orthodontist. When I had a question about getting an address for my dental insurance claim, no one returned my calls or emails. No one had checked on my progress. I need my retainers but no one has been in touch with me so I would like my money back for those. My dentist is now worried about my teeth because your program has ruined my Byte. Please call me. No one ever returns my calls or emails.

Reply from byte

Hi there, once treatment has started, we send periodic check-in emails to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist. If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. If you are having trouble connecting via phone, please send us a direct message on Facebook.

Eric Curtright Lake Worth, FL

Very POOR service AFTER I paid in full. My treatment did not work at all. I spoke with advisors for 5 months sending in weekly picture showing NO changes were occuring. I am very disappointed with the product. I finally received a refund 10 months after I started the treatment. Also, I had to call multiple times and send multiple emails to get the refund. I even had my bank start a dispute because BYTE said they sent my refund but my bank showed no record of the refund. Two months later my refund was deposited. This was a TERRIBLE experience overall.

Reply from byte

Hi Eric, we are sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than amazing. We are dedicated to each customer's smile and work hard to do everything we can to make sure those final results are achieved. We'd love to get further feedback from you, as we are always working to improve our processes and communication. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Jamie Saint Joseph, MO

Before purchasing my aligners, people from byte were reaching out to me constantly. Too much. Just driving me insane with calls, texts, emails. I finally purchased, and after that I never had a single person reach out to me and never received any correspondence back. The treatment plan didn't have the same end results as they had shown, but I couldn't reach anyone to resolve. Waste of money!! Once you purchase and pay in full they no longer care to communicate.

Reply from byte

Hi Jamie, once treatment has started, we send periodic check-in emails to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Mar. 10th, 2022

Jacob Chirlin Littleton, CO

while the beginning process was smooth, they moved my teeth and the end result created significant problems in my bite that they couldn't correctly assess via just looking at photos I would email them. I had to go to a dentist to tell me about the issues and then they refused to stand behind their money back guarantee and I needed to get an orthodontist to write a letter that explicitly recommended I cease treatment with Byte for my dental health before agreeing to refund my money. I now need to start over with the orthodontist and Invisalign to fix the issues Byte created.

Reply from byte

Hi Jacob, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding the progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Shalom Herriman, UT

This is absolutely the WORST company I had ever encountered. They gladly took my money and delivered on ZERO of their promises a YEAR later. They seemed lovely at first, but the second you sign on the dotted line, they treat you like garbage and ignore whatever you say. Their predicted plans are SO FAR off it's criminal. I really wish I went with someone else. Check out the ByteMeSucks website to see for yourself how many people they have marginalized. Bytes "guarantees" are about as flimsy as rice paper, their aligners are cheap plastic, and break often.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Mar. 10th, 2022

T. Saucedo Seaside, OR

They advertise if they can't help you then they will tell you so straight up. Not so. I have a upper over bite caused by veneers.. They said they could not do much but they could make my smile look more natural. They set me up on a 10 week plan and charged the full price of almost 2k, which is the same price for treatment taking many months, yet nothing is any different after the 10 weeks except my pockets are empty. Byte people called and texted 3 or more times each day before getting paid. Once they received the money and I started the treatment plan contacting them was a joke. A generic message that do to heavy business it could take awhile but they would reach out. The bottom retainer wasn't fitting properly. No one reached out for weeks, keep in mind my plan was for 10 weeks. Quite different a difference from before payment and after. The end result looks and feels no different than prior to the treatment.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear that you have had trouble connecting with our team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Kristine Crown Point, IN

Caused extreme pain and nerve damage to my front tooth. I now have to have a root canal to fix the high sensitivity of that tooth and the discoloration that occurred. My front tooth is now grey. At that point I stopped using there products, asked for a refund which I have not received and I'm still being g billed every month.

Reply from byte

Hi Kristine, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Stephanie Heguy-garza Denver, CO

It's very difficult to get any support after you buy the retainers. I had issues with them my teeth moving in one day and after wearing the final retainers my teeth were still not where they needed to be. The told me to go back and wear retainers from weeks before just give me the run around.

Reply from byte

Hi Stephanie. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of.

Mar. 28th, 2022

Shabria Martin Evansville, IN

Not satisfied with my treatment plan, the way my teeth have moved not customer service. Didn't even get to finish my treatment plan and they don't give refunds. I wasted over $2,000 to still have crooked teeth and an unfinished treatment plan.

Reply from byte

Hi Shabria, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Pauline Jordan Jackson, TN

This company is the WORST! I hate it and if I could report them to someone, anyone I would. There is NO WAY to get ur money back if this product doesn't work for you. I have legitimate medical proof and they completely DENIED any refund! My advice: RUN!!!

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Budi Setiawan Irvine, CA

I have a bad result. I have done using aligner until #15. Due to un positive result, byte asked me to back track using number 4 which is I didn't expect back track. Overall I'm not satisfied with the result and waste my money.

Reply from byte

Hi Budi, our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

Dan Sherman Oaks, CA

Customer service is TERRIBLE. Incredibly slow shipping rates. Every single package had to be resent because I never received it. They kept mixing up mine and my boyfriends sample and then throwing them away. We had to redo the initial impression kits 4 times because of this.

Reply from byte

Hi Dan, we are sorry to hear about the mix-up! We want to make sure everything stays accurate on every customer's account to avoid any issues. With any further concerns, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Mark Volz Olathe, KS

You took advantage of us. We had very poor customer service. Several changes in CS reps and delays in follow up communication. We were left to figure it out ourselves, no one walked us thru your process. It was a gift to my wife and no one ever talked to her, she will not wear a retainer that puts a gap in her teeth.

Reply from byte

Hello Mark, thank you for reaching out we hear your concerns and would love to look into this further to provide the best solution- please send us a DM over Facebook or Instagram to chat.

Kaley cruz Naugatuck, CT

Byte does not work ! Don't waste your money on this product. I expressed so much comfort, the impressions never even fit. I tried calling customer service to get my money backs and no body cared to reach out. They are all about money !

Reply from byte

Kaley, we hear your concerns and want to reassure you that we are here to provide the best solution. We would like to look into this further, since we are limited in how much we can share over public platforms- please send us a DM over Facebook or Instagram.

Janet Burgett Chariton, IA

I cannot seem to get anyone to send me my last sets of aligners. I started over on Week 8 back in August. My teeth are very satisfying to me I am pleased with the progress, but I can't seem to get anyone to understand I want the aligners sent and now.

Lauren Lowell, IN

Byte was terrible. I went through 3 different refinement aligners. 1 year later and I've "completed" treatment. I told them I am unhappy with the results, as I see ZERO results. No response. I told them I want a refund. No response. Save your money and get Invisalign or traditional braces.

Reply from byte

Hi there Laure, thank you for your feedback. We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Cara Groveport, OH

Complete garbage. I received retainers that didn't fit. No one was willing to help me. Wanted me to keep sending pics of my teeth when I sent them 3 times. Kept receiving "how are we doing" emails. Wouldn't send another mold kit to fix. Still paid full price for something I couldn't use.

Megan Pittam San Diego, CA

I really wanted to like this company. They dropped the ball multiple times when sending me my second order of aligners. I needed to get them in, in time for a trip I'm about to take. I emailed (a month before my trip) and called them 4 times after. They assured me each time that I'd received them in time. Their customer service was friendly and kind but sadly they never submitted the order till a week before my trip. I called and asked for a refund because I felt like I wasn't getting what I had agreed to when I paid and they offered me free whitening instead. I had to follow up so many times and they did nothing on their end.

Reply from byte

Hi Megan. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look deeper into this and chat more about any questions or concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's make sure you are being taken care of!

May. 6th, 2022

klingeman84 Onalaska, WI

I purchased the Byte Daytime treatment plan package for all day aligners for my son ($1,895.00) on 10/31/2020. It was a total of 24 top aligners and 21 bottom. The first set was the first 15 aligners. I emailed with issues if excessive bleeding on 1/9/2021. explained blood was coming out from around the teeth and filling up his aligners. no cuts or abrasions. The teeth were moving, loose and bleeding. Was told it was normal. The bleeding was sporadic, we left some in for 2 weeks instead of the 1 week. Thought this might help the bleeding and loose teeth if it were more gradual. On 4/14 I had emailed we were on week 12/15. 4/19 they requested updated photos of his teeth. Had to resend them 3 times, as they were having "technical difficulties" over 3 weeks, they acknowledged the receipt on 5/9. stated it would be 3-4 weeks before the other liners to be shipped and continue to wear step 15 aligners until we started the next step so he didn't lose progress. We were happy to leave the step 15 in and it seemed to help ease the bleeding and some discomfort. In the meantime we received the 2nd shipment. Because he was getting so much relief from staying in step 15 he continued to use them until October. On 10/12 I messaged them that we had went to transition to the next aligners and they did not fit. They requested we fill out a Professional care support request, which we did immediately. On 10/19 I emailed them to follow up, as I hadn't heard back. They stated that they had sent an email. I received it later that day. they were requesting more photos/info, I sent. On 10/26 they requested MORE photos/info, I sent. They had us trim the liners/use warm water to get them to fit -did not work. We had to do new impressions. after receiving them they did not fit either. meanwhile he was in the step 15 so long he got a bad mouth infection. Doctor believes from wearing same liners to long, they have bacteria build up. Since the "new" liners don' fit again, we just want a refund. Upon denial, I filed a complaint with The BBB. They keep replying to my case that they will reach out to me, but I have not gotten any new correspondence. I know they offer a lifetime guarantee, but that doesn't mean much if the aligners don't fit. I would highly recommend choosing a different company.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback. We hear your concerns, and we would like to provide some insight into our process regarding our pricing. The one-time payment option includes a customer's entire treatment plan, HyperByte, and the first post-treatment retainer. We are also proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee where if a customer is not satisfied with their results, our team can reevaluate and if approved, provide additional treatment. This is contingent on having followed all Treatment Guidelines which can be found here: byteme.com/guarantees If at any point those Treatment Guidelines are not followed, such as throwing away aligners or not wearing aligners as directed, there may be a fee associated for additional treatment. We want to address your concerns and do what we can to assist, you can reach our team at [email protected] or give us a call at (877) 298-3669 or send us a DM to any of our social platforms.

Apr. 12th, 2022

Liliana Columbus, OH

The aligners didn't fit properly. There are so many areas that have a visible gap between the aligners and my teeth. It also can't be pushed all the way up. So whenever I talk, I can feel then pushing against each other unnaturally. I did reach out to the company and it took them weeks to respond to me. They will not refund you for bad work and make the process of getting it fixed, difficult. I didn't bother because if their initial work is any indication, the second batch will also be terrible.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear that your aligners are not fitting properly. This is definitely something we want to have our team look into. At Byte, we are dedicated to doing all we can to get you the smile of your dreams. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you and get you set up with the next steps to get you back on track! We are standing by to support.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Nicole Osif Newville, PA

I can't wear them because there is so much excess that it cuts my mouth all up. I bought an electric nail file to take the excess off, because it aggravated my arthritis too much, filing week1 down so much, but still had too much excess. I have not had the chance to use the electric file, and am frankly annoyed that I paid so much and have to make such adjustments. Customer service told me to use the tiny file provided with kit when I explained this problem. Obviously, that was no help at all.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Nicole. We can understand your frustrations. We would like to provide some insight into adjusting the fit of the aligners. Trimming and adjusting aligners is a common practice throughout clear aligner therapy. When a customer seeks a chairside experience with clear aligners at their local dentist, the dental assistant or hygienist will adjust the aligners as needed for comfort. When a customer pursues a remote clear aligner company, it is their responsibility to adjust the clear aligners as needed. When there are areas that cause discomfort, we kindly ask that the aligners be trimmed or filed down. If there’s any excess material, you can use small scissors to cut it off, and then use an emery board to file the new edge. We want to do what we can to help. If you have any questions or concerns give us a call at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

T. Y. Riverside, CA

My teeth are straighter, but Byte is terrible at everything else they do. Their treatment cuts corners, cuts my mouth and takes way to much work on my part to make the aligners fit properly. Their customer service is non-existent until you threaten to dispute charges. It took over 2 weeks to get answers about treatment and all they do is "apologize for the delay." Instead of fixing it. Their advertising is misleading in multiple ways - primarily product photos, and also promises of 24/7 customer service that does not exist at all.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been anything less than amazing. Our goal at Byte is to get you your dream smile in the safest way possible. We work with our licensed orthodontists to create treatment plans that will give our customers the smile of their dreams. We want to make sure our customers feel taken care of through every step of their Byte journey and we are sorry if you have not felt that. We want you to know we hear you and appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions please give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST. Our customer care team is standing by to support you.

Shawn Embry Woodstock, GA

They split my order into 2 shipments. They are continuing to refuse my second shipment. They require recent progress pictures make sure things are going well, but whoever reviewing them does not listen to me and doesn't know what they are doing. While my teeth are more straight, it has created gaps between the teeth and the aligners. My front two teeth were inward and moved forward creating the gaps. All they are looking at is the gaps and saying I need to wear them more. Aligners can't move teeth upward into the gums like that. I've been on my last week set for 2 months. It does nothing. Wearing it more changes nothing. I'm stuck in a loop explaining this to customer service and them giving me the standard response of "send us pictures and keep wearing them". They also refuse any partial refund. It's refusal to deliver goods plain and simple.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We understand that it can be frustrating when your treatment does not progress as you expected. When a customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! When aligners are not fitting properly, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would love to look into this further and connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

LaBelle Truong Phoenix, AZ

The company is very clingy when you express interest and will check in with you daily to make sure you receive and send back the mold kit. But once you purchase the aligners, all support goes out the window. I had purchased the protection plan, and I lost a pair of aligners, emailed them on July 25th, and it wasn't until August 16th that they finally put in an order for a replacement for me. And this only happened after I called and emailed several times and had to threaten to request my money back that they finally responded. Seriously, if you need any support, don't count on it, even if you've purchased their protection plan. This is a terrible company. To make it worse above all, it appears the aligners are made with really cheap flimsy plastic. The replacement I finally received is made of tougher and firmer material than the original ones. The originals don't seem to fit my lower teeth well at all, and there's air gaps no matter what I try to do, and I've tried all their suggestions. I really don't know how this company has so many good reviews. Perhaps it's because they pester you to leave a review before even receiving your aligners and bribes you with free products in exchange.

Reply from byte

Hi, we are so sorry to hear that you haven't been hearing from our Customer Care team. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist in making sure you are on the right track! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Leasha oshields Lawn, TX

My experience with them has been way longer than promised. My daughter wore all the retainers given to her the first time. Once she was done with those her teeth were still not straight. The last 3 weeks of retainers didn’t even have a top retainer in the bag. So she wore the same top retainer for like 3 weeks. It was so wore that it barely stayed in her mouth and her top teeth were still Crooked. So we had to send in more pics went for impression kit. Do more impressions. Wait for more retainers. She did another 11 weeks of retainers. Her bottom teeth are still slightly crooked. I just requested to get the last retainer that last 6 months bc after almost a year they are still not straight not straight enough and I’m sick of messing with it. So I order the retainers and do not hear anything back for over a week then today I finally get an email asking me to send in MORE pictures. I’m don’t messing with this. I think it’s I am a customer that is paying this out for 2 years and they are dragging this out on me. I’m sure this could drag out the whole two years until it’s finally paid off.

Reply from byte

Hi Lesha. We are sorry to hear your Byte experience has been less than amazing. During all orthodontic treatment, it is common to have to make adjustments as some teeth can be a little more stubborn than others and need more time than anticipated to fully move into place. However, our team is here to work with you and make sure you get those additional aligners. Due to the at-home nature of Byte treatment, it is crucial for our team to have the most recent photos possible, to be able to successfully determine what steps to take next. We understand your frustration and know that waiting for new aligners is not ideal. We want to assure you it is never our intention to give anyone the runaround and we are working hard to get your smile back on track. If you have not heard back from our customer care team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Tania M Franklin, MI

I've had a very poor customer service experience with Byte. I found the person who signed me up for the aligners very pushy, to the point of annoying me into purchasing (reaching out multiple times a day until I agreed) but now that I am doing the treatment and having trouble, the response time is unbelievable. My emails go unanswered for almost a week at a time, and NO skilled medical professional is available on the day you need them. Byte is not cheap and I feel like this has been a total waste of my time and money. I was supposed to be done with my aligners 10 days ago but I now am having to go back to the middle of my treatment due to the advice given to me by their customer care team, which are NOT orthodontists or individuals with any sort of training.

Reply from byte

Hi Tania- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We want to make sure each customer is supported throughout their entire treatment. Our Care team is here and trained to answer questions and get our customers connected with our licensed Professional Care Team when needed. Our goal is to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible, which, at times, requires backtracking. Due to a higher than normal volume we understand that our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delays. Rest assured, we are staffing up and our team is working hard to help each and every customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to assist!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Tiffany Turner Greenville, NC

I signed up for Byte a few months ago. I promptly received my kit in the mail. I did the impressions of my teeth and sent them back. About a week later, my Byte Customer Service Representative contacted me with an awesome 3D model of how Byte aligners would straighten my teeth. I immediately put my $349/down and signed their $85/month contract. A few days later, I get an email from my Byte Customer Service Representative that they need another set of teeth impressions before making my aligners. I thought to myself no problem. It was at no cost to me. I redo the impressions and send them back. Shortly after, my Byte rep texts me to log in my Byte account and approve my treatment plan again. I do that. About 3 or 4 weeks later, I receive all my aligners in the mail. I notice I only received one set for my bottom teeth, but 13 sets (1 set/week) for my top teeth. The problem is ALL my top teeth are STRAIGHT with NO spacing issues! I have a very slight, unnoticeable overtime. It's my bottom teeth that have spacing issues, but they literally sent one aligner for my bottom teeth. Naturally, I was upset since I informed Byte I was interested in correcting my bottom teeth. For one, my aligners didn't match either treatment which showed that my bottom teeth would be straightened and spacing issues fixed. I contacted my Byte representative several weeks ago and STILL haven't received a response. I've attempted contact on several different occasions. I also contacted the main customer service number and "they'll have someone call me back," but they never do. I emailed the main Byte Customer Service as well. I found out that if you're a potential customer they'll promptly respond within 24-hours. If you're an existing established customer with an issue, it took 6-days to get a response. The thing is the response didn't explain why I didn't get the aligners I should have. It said Byte orthodontics make last minute decisions for the health of your teeth...blah...blah...blah. I sent another email asking for further clarification and that was 11-days ago. Again, no response. So, here I am with aligners that I don't need and I'm out $2K to Byte. Oh, and let's not forget I now am out several grand to an orthodontist, which I should have done to begin with. For the love of God, if you're reading this, don't be an idiot like me. Take my advice and just go to a real orthodontist.

Reply from byte

Hi Tiffany, we are so sorry to hear that this has been your experience! It is important to us that you are supported throughout your whole treatment, so if this has not been the case with your Byte journey, we will want to look into this right away. If you have had trouble getting in touch with our team, please give us a call for quickest assistance at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. You can also reach out to us via Facebook direct message. We want to make sure you are taken care of and are provided proper solutions. We understand your frustration when you do not get your concerns addressed, but we want to regain your trust and find the right solutions right away!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Cooper

My smile looks the same as it did several months ago when I made the decision to commit to the Byte promise. My first set of aligners broke within 3 days of the start of my program. I reached out to Byte expecting excellent customer service and help fixing the problem. Well, let me say I am highly disappointed in the amount of time it took for Byte to finally decide to make a new set of aligners for me. All the while I'm still paying $100 a month for NOTHING. It has been several months since I joined the Byte family and I have yet to start my program. I am still waiting on my second set of aligners so I can finally start working on the smile I have eagerly been waiting for. I am regretting choosing Byte over other similar programs such as Smile Direct. I thought I was making the right choice with Byte but have been extremely disappointed and regret not choosing another company. I am now stuck paying for a service that has delivered nothing but frustration and failure.

Olivia Danser

It is hard to get in contact with anyone who actually knows what they are doing, and they are basically a huge scam. They force you to pay for both sets of aligners as they assure you both need fixing but my week one and week 15 top aligner look exactly the same, and they dont even fit in the slightest. Since the day that i paid, it has now been 9 weeks and i still do not have a top aligner and have yet to receive the 2nd round of mold for my top aligner to fit. My bottom aligners are going well which is the only thing keeping me here, that and the thousands of dollars i paid for a bottom aligner to be the only thing that works.

Reply from byte

Hey Olivia! We'd love to look into your treatment further and provide clarification with our clinicians! We have a doctor directed team of professionals that work to make sure the treatment you receive is the best one for your needs, and so we'd love to make sure everything is perfect for you. Send us an email- we'll take care of you.

Oct. 5th, 2020

Stephanie Calvert Brooklyn, NY

The process took much longer than was originally planned and my teeth didn't shift in the way that was layed out in my plan. I didn't get the results that were shown in my treatment plan online.

Reply from byte

Stephanie, Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Apr. 1st, 2022

Victoria Terry Portsmouth, VA

Because they are hard to work with!!!!!!!! My teeth aren't even straight , and my process stopped completely due to difficulties , I will never recommend byte !!!! Waste of my money !!

Reply from byte

Hello Victoria, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away.Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Apr. 1st, 2022

Michael castaneda Merced, CA

Because it didn't fix my teeth, no one ever returned my email on why not and I mstill waiting on my retainers?? I got insurance and my last trays broke again and can't even get a replacement?!! Smh

Reply from byte

Hi Michael, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

Courtney Bellissimo Cedar Mountain, NC

Did not work. Did the whole treatment, went backwards and tried again. Went through pain and inconvenience and my teeth look the same. I should have spent the extra money and went to a company that works

coley scagliarini Charlotte, NC

Poor execution on plan. The customer service was solid when I started. They received my money, and then the service was terrible. I followed up and they failed to help me at all. I'm extremely disappointed.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure every customer is supported the whole way through. Please reach out to us via direct message on Facebook or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and let's get you assisted right away!

Karen New York, NY

It didnt work for me. The aligners hurt, two of them broke. I saw very minimal change in my teeth and there's no follow up from a dentist and it's it's very expensive. I want my money back!

Reply from byte

Hi Karen, these are concerns that our Care team will want to look into as soon as possible. Please reach out by this form here: https://patient.byte. com/support and we'll be ready to assist!

Jessica Parker Seattle, WA

They don't care about you at all. I paid for the more expensive package and they have yet to contact me at ALL. If you run into any issues during treatment, goodluck getting help. They will pretty much ignore you.

Josh Nelson Little Elm, TX

Did not work. Terrible experience. Finished and teeth were no where near straight. They sent me many more weeks and after 6 more weeks teeth didn't move so I quit. Waste of my money.

Reply from byte

With any orthodontic treatment, adjustments may be necessary in order to achieve those new smile results. We understand that this can be frustrating, but our Professional Care Team is here to review our customers' progress and make sure those results are attained. We recommend our customers to schedule phone or video calls with our Professional Care Team through their customer portal if issues or concerns ever arise. For questions on this, please give us a call at 877-298-3669.

Latisha Toledo, OH

Based on my experience I was thinking I would have to wear them for 2 months. It's been close to a year. The process is too time consuming. A lot longer time than traditional braces.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we hear you and understand the frustration of having to extend treatment. Each customer's dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get every customer there as quickly as possible. When questions arise, we are here to help. Please reach out anytime through our Contact Us page. We are ready to support!