BlueCross BlueShield Logo

BlueCross BlueShield

7.9

LAST UPDATED: October 19th, 2021

Health insurance helps you control your medical expenses by giving your access to negotiated rates and cost-sharing for your out-of-pocket costs. Choosing a trusted insurer is important.

BlueCross BlueShield is a renowned and well-known insurance provider. With BlueCross BlueShield, customers can have access to great member resources. Customers can also purchase dental and vision coverage.

View BlueCross BlueShield Reviews

BlueCross BlueShield is also a parent company of other health insurance companies that provide BlueCross BlueShield insurance in specific regions and states. BlueCross BlueShield companies include Anthem, CareFirst, Regence, Wellmark, Highmark, Capital, Empire, Independence, Horizon, and Premera.

It oversees 36 different insurance companies, all of which are locally operated. As a nationwide company in the health insurance marketplace, BlueCross BlueShield has helped millions of people with health insurance plans since its founding in 1929.

The Good

• Positive Customer Reviews
  • Health Plan Selection
  • Member Resources
  • Large Provider Network
  • Blue365 Rewards Program
  • Helpful Website and Customer Service
  • Availability and Acceptance

Positive Customer Reviews

BlueCross BlueSheild has earned many positive customer ratings and reviews on Best Company. These reviews mention satisfaction with claims, coverage, and customer service.

Issues with claims and coverage are common in the health insurance industry, so it's a good sign that BlueCross BlueSheild's positive reviews highlight satisfaction with these things.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Nathan from Broomfield, Colorado

"I have always been impressed with the quality and quantity of coverage I have gotten from Blue Cross Blue Shield. They have helped me get through some very trying times and pay for my medication!"

Health Plan Selection

BlueCross BlueShield insurance plans are available nationwide and widely accepted at hospitals and doctor's offices.

Coverage options range in many types — from a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) to Health Maintenance Organization (HMO). These plan-types indicate the kind of provider network available with the health plan. PPO plans generally offer coverage for seeing out-of-network providers, though the coverage levels are not as high as for in-network providers. HMO plans only offer out-of-network coverage in emergency situations.

BlueCross BlueShield also offers plans with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs). BlueCross BlueShield also offers indemnity, Point of Service (POS), and short-term health insurance plan options.

The coverage and details of each medical policy varies. The costs depend partially on your health situation (including age, number of group being insured, health status, etc.) and your location. When you initially search for a health plan to understand the benefits and costs of monthly payments, expect to put in your location and some personal information, as these points will help BlueCross BlueShield draw up a list of potential plans for you.

BlueCross BlueShield also offers Medicare and Medicaid plans. Its Medicare plans include Medicare Supplement insurance (Medigap), Part D (prescription drug plans), and Medicare Advantage plans.

A Medicare Advantage plan covers the same medical care as Original Medicare (Medicare Part B and Part A) in a single health plan. Most also include qualifying prescription drug coverage, which means you don't have to buy additional medical policies. Check your plan's drug formulary to understand what prescription drugs are covered. Medicare Advantage plans are also called Medicare Part C.

Medigap plans can be purchased to help pay for Original Medicare out-of-pocket costs (copayment and coinsurance). To qualify for Medicare benefits, individuals generally must be at least 65 years old.

In addition to health care coverage options, the some BlueCross BlueShield Plan offerings include dental insurance plans and vision insurance. Dental plans and vision plans may also vary by location, so it's important to work with the subsidiary in your area to get specific information. Those looking for vision or dental coverage can find good policies through BlueCross BlueShield.

As you evaluate your health insurance options, keep your health needs and budget in mind. The amount you pay for a health plan is not limited to the monthly premiums. In addition to considering the cost of premiums, you should also consider how expensive the out-of-pocket expenses will be. Sometimes paying a higher premium will mean having cheaper out-of-pocket expenses (copays and coinsurance) or lower out-of-pocket maximums.

Member Resources

BlueCross BlueShield keeps up its positive reputation with members with both basic and advanced tools. Some of these tools are specific to each of its subsidiaries, and include customer service numbers and mobile apps.

Large Provider Network

BlueCross BlueShield's network of doctors and specialists is gigantic. BlueCross BlueShield insurance is accepted all over the United States. Because of the wide acceptance, it should be easy to find a network provider. Treatment and other medical services you receive from these providers will be covered in part by this company.

Blue365 Rewards Program

Another unique feature of the Blue365 program. Through Blue365, members can receive discounts on all sorts of health-related products and services. Some discounts and deals change from time to time. Blue365 saves you money and provides added motivation for you to get and stay healthy. Not every BlueCross BlueShield subsidiary may participate in Blue365, so check with your subsidiary to see if it does.

Helpful Website and Customer Service

The BlueCross BlueShield website offers general information on its website and makes it easy to find your local BlueCross BlueShield subsidiary. You can search for plans and get a quote, narrowing your search by location and the type of plan you're looking for.

BlueCross BlueShield answers frequently asked questions, have social media outlets to connect with clients more personally, and of course, provide mailing information for when you need to mail in a form or contact them via snail mail.

In short, BlueCross BlueShield takes lots of different steps to meet the needs of customers all over the US. It is available 24/7 to members and has set up its customer service tools to be convenient, immediate, and of course, helpful-even in the details.

Availability and Acceptance

BlueCross BlueShield is available in all 50 states, and is widely accepted by doctors and hospitals. Specific health care provider network access, however, does depend on the individual health plan.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Rathan Kumar from Trabuco Canyon, California

"I had blue cross blue shield for 3 years when I was with my old job. They had a lot of providers in my area that worked great."

Get Quote

The Bad

State-Specific Coverage

For better or worse, the coverage you receive through your health plan depends partially on the state you live in (the state in which you would use that insurance). In other words, you can't just look up a PPO plan at BlueCross BlueShield and expect the same coverage percentages, out-of-pocket costs, and deductibles for any state. The BlueCross BlueShield website will direct you to the company that serves your area before you can get information on plan options.

The Bottom Line

In many ways, it's not surprising that there are inconsistencies in health insurance plan details at BlueCross BlueShield. After all, the health insurer is large and works though several subsidiaries. It provides coverage nationwide, and has an extensive history and reputation.

Its growth has brought both positive and negative consequences. For example, it's positive that BlueCross BlueShield is accepted at such a high percentages of hospitals, doctors, and urgent care centers because it is a well-known brand in the health insurance marketplace. But on the other hand, the office you work with locally could be one of those with a poor reputation since BlueCross BlueShield doesn't micromanage each subsidiary.

It's important to make sure any health plan you choose offers the medical coverage you need and is affordable. The best insurance plan for someone else may not necessarily be the best fit for your situation. Be sure to understand your health needs and what would fit into your budget. Choosing a reliable health insurer is also important. Reading health insurance reviews from customers can give you a sense of the general quality BlueCross BlueShield offers.

Long story short, BlueCross BlueShield is still a recommended insurance company. There are some regional differences with BlueCross BlueShield companies, so interested people should work with the insurer directly to learn more about coverage, benefits, premium rates, deductible, and out-of-pocket limit available with each health plan.

Call our recommended rep over at BlueCross BlueShield below.

3.8

Abril Hunter Tallahassee, FL

i’ve only had part of experiences with Blue Cross Blue Shield. Over the summer I had many health concerns and Blue Cross Blue Shield was always there to help subsidize the cost. I am very grateful to have health insurance in general as I understand it’s a privilege that many people don’t have, and Blue Cross Blue Shield really helps exemplify the manner as to why health insurance is so important. I went to the hospital multiple times and all the procedures that I had totaled up to be copious amounts of money. However with Blue Cross Blue Shield and their online and buy the phone help, I was able to get the cost subsidize substantially. I am more than grateful to have Blue Cross Blue Shield and have only had positive experiences with the company.

Rachael Mantsch Borgarnes, BOG

I manually paid my monthly premium (over $300) 2 days before the end of the month and got an email confirming this payment. On the 6th of the month they withdrew the payment AGAIN from my bank account causing me to overdraft and they did not even send an email confirming this. They are refusing to refund me saying that is has now been applied to my November payment saying the money is just gone, and they are refusing to cover my $40 overdraft fee. Don’t get me started on what my $300+ monthly premium DOESN’T cover in the first place. It covered my well-woman exam and labs (which came to $200 total-so less than a monthly payment itself) but no specialized doctors visits or prescriptions. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I told them I was sick of talking to them and cancel my membership as of December. I’ll be finding new insurance.

Talena Mcconico Baltimore, MD

The wait time to speak with a representative is ridiculous. I verify insurances for my job all day. To have to sit and wait to speak to someone for 30 minutes to 2 hours, is time consuming, frustrating and exhausting. When I do speak with someone, the call last no more than 5 minutes. I just don't understand it. If my company had someone on hold for 30 minutes let alone 10, some one is going to have to answer for that. I wish I worked for a company like BC, I'd get to sit and watch the blinking light and ignore it for as long as I choose with no repercussion. I'll have to call BC again about 3 more times today. Your self help doesn't work for me. I have daily conversations with mothers about how they're one month old is added to their policy when it's showing on the Blue Cross website they aren't. So I have no choice but to wait to speak with someone to verify this before I tell mom she has to pay out of pocket for her visit. Our Blue Cross ins plan also suck but that's a rant for another time. Please do better Blue Cross.

IRENE’S GMAIL Grayslake, IL

Good morning!! Happy Friyay!! Hope all is well. I just got done talking to Jayme M. about my kids coverage, deductible and etc. I wanted to inform you that she is an EXCELLENT customer service to work with. With everything going on (May have a cold) during this pandemic she was collected. She was so polite and nice. She went over and beyond and was very professional. She definitely knows her job/business. If I could I would continue to use her for any inquiries. Her answer was very detailed. Great hire manager! Give her a raise!

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Great coverage and great customer service. It is definitely worth the extra money to use them.

William Vanoosten Middleville, MI

BCBS of Michigan biggest scam artists around. CPAP machine and have met deductible but say it's rent to own so will reset in 2 months so they get out of paying even though service has been done and I gave machine. Worthless piece insurance company!!!!

Morgan Tennant Shelley, ID

This insurance has never been turned down anywhere I've gone. It's so widely used and accepted that I never worry about seeing a new doctor. There is great coverage inside and outside the country.

Binah Thillairajah Denver, CO

This is absolutely the worst insurance we have ever had! It is like owning fake insurance! I have a card but absolutely no care, coverage or customer service. I called to get an estimate on cost of services - 15 hours later I still do not have an answer. the call was forwarded overseas, it took over 45 minutes of being on hold, the customer care person kept dropping the call and not calling back, when I asked for basic estimate for cost of a particular service they put me on hold for another 45 minutes, told me they’d call me back abd never did, then called back asked to speak to a supervisor and was told supervisors were in a meeting and unavailable, after several days of this I called their bluff and the “supervisor” told me that costs estimates were confidential and could only be released to providers, had my provider call and they were told that costs were confidential and could only be released to memebers… no one cared that I had an emergency and couldn’t get care because I had no idea of costs and I still don’t have an answer!

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

We used BlueCross BlueShield in the past for our insurance! They were amazing. The copay for doctors visits was super low. Never had a problem with this company!

Darryl Hinton Philadelphia, PA

I lost my medications. I called bcbs customer service, told them my situation and they solved the problem. I had my medication refilled. Wow. I am so grateful. I just hope everyone else has a happy ending.

Alicia Turner Denver, CO

Blue cross blue shield has good coverage and has to be accepted everywhere that accepts blue cross for the specific state. They can be hard to talk to and actually get answers. It can be hard to get things approved but the more information sent to them the better.

Tanya Boston, MA

A terrible site providing misleading and incomplete information. Incompetent customer service - long wait time, rude and unprofessional. representatives. The same with the chat - it took 30 minutes to get a simple form. Even more, the representatives provide incorrect information, their managers give promises that they never keep. Impossible to reimburse a claim.

Raven Royal Sandy, UT

Blue cross blue shield is a great insurance provider. They are significantly different from our last one. Now doctors visits are not as stressful!

jakira johnson Tallahassee, FL

I have BCBS health and dental and I love it. There is usually $20 co-pay for most visits which is nice. They also have plenty of providers to choose from.

Ayesha Abdullah Denver, CO

My daughter was diagnosed with an eating disorder last year. She went to an eating disorder recovery center and had all her tests done and also spoke to the psychologists there. When the recovery center reached out to the insurance company to get her stay approved, the insurance company denied it saying that they will not pay for inpatient. The insurance company said they would be willing to pay for a PHP. My daughter tried that, but she was not ready to step down. We finally brought her home and got a dietitian and a counselor to work with her. After working with her, both her dietitian and counselor wrote to the insurance company recommending that she needs a higher level of care. We got all the medical tests done and again insurance denied her in patient. The branch of Blue Cross that deals with mental health is New Directions. I don’t know how any one who has not spoken to the patient and only looks at the medical results can deny in patient; especially if her counselor and dietitian who have worked with her on a weekly basis recommend that my daughter needed a higher level of care. New Directions is in the business of helping patients with mental health issues get better but I strongly feel they are in the business of only making money and torturing the patient and their families. Twice New Directions has denied in patient for my daughter who is so anxious about food that some days she only has 800 calories. This year, we tried getting an eating disorder psychologist to work with my daughter. Again, I reached out to New Directions under the advice of Blue Cross. In the Denver area, they could not find any psychologist who was accepting new patients. New Directions gave us the name of a psychologist but when we reached out to her, she said that she was not up to date with the latest techniques. We found a psychologist who was not in network. We asked if insurance would pay because there was no one in network who was accepting new patients and again they denied it. They said there are male eating disorder psychologists who can see her. My daughter does not feel comfortable with a male. New Directions is one of the worst companies I have had the misfortune of dealing with. They do not want to help in any way. All they want is to make money, and put the patient in mental anguish. Blue Cross needs to look at New Directions policies and how they treat the client. They do not respond at all. I had filled out a grievance form and I did not hear back from them even though the email said I should hear back from them within 30 days. If you or your family has any mental issues like my daughter, I would not recommend Blue Cross because of New Directions. No one at New Directions cares about mental health. They will try to stall you and make it your problem. Dealing with New Directions and Blue Cross is a nightmare. I don’t know why we are paying such a high premium to the insurance company. Customer service is absolutely horrible!

E Schonlau Fort Collins, CO

I desperately need a surgery. Nothing else has worked. I am 19 years old and I already need weekly infusions and had to withdraw from my first semester from college. BlueCross and BlueShield has refused to cover the surgery. My nurses have talked on the phone for hours, I have tried to appeal, and yet nothing. The fax number for the appeal didn't even work so we had to mail it. They claim the surgery is 'experimental' though it is new the statistics show higher success rates then the only other highly invasive possible surgeries that are unlikely to help me. I don't understand. Insurance will do as much as they can but when all else fails they won't let you try something you desperately need and decide just to let you suffer the rest of your life. I am struggling because I don't see a future.

Amanda Stephan Knoxville, TN

Warning to women out there, I had not experienced this problem until I had BCBS, if are on birth control and lose it, going on a trip and need to refill before you go to take it with you, a patch comes off in the bath and you have to replace it early, are taking it the full month to skip periods, etc, BCBS has a limit on how early you can refill the prescription. You could find yourself without ability to get your prescription for a couple of weeks if you cannot afford it yourself. If this happens on a weekend you are SOL getting a hold of anyone at the company in my experience.

Anne Sainsbury Orem, UT

I had BlueCross BlueShield coverage for about 4 years and enjoyed my coverage. Customer Service was very helpful when I needed revisions made to claims. Definitely would recommend using their service!

Terrence myster ,

I what to that Kim who was my member service representative. She really went all out to help assure me that my MRI was covered in network and even called the place were I had a schedule appointment this afternoon. Thank you 😊 for your dedication. I wish you the very best in whatever you do because you have my vote👍

stanley hrincevich Littleton, CO

Very efficient claim service. Payment of claims have very few jokes. Customer service excellent would like to see accountability of doctors that provide poor service for problems with surgery that eventually cost Blue Cross tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars

LeAnn Baytown, TX

Been with BCBS for 25 years. They are the best insurance company. I hope I never have to change.

Stasie Moore San Antonio, TX

This healthcare company is phenomenal. Anytime you have issues, they take care of you!

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I've had BlueCross BlueShield coverage for as long as I can remember. Overall they are a great company and have been a joy to work with. They are very prompt in their claim processing and have an easy online patient portal so I have easy access to my bills, claims, and insurance policy information. I have also called their customer service for general information questions and have always found everyone to be EXTREMELY kind and helpful, going out of their way to help me find the best care and get the best service. They have been absolutely amazing to work with!

Stephen Bocanegra Totteridge, BNE

In my experience BCBS processes claims quickly, within a few days of submitting. Their submission process is straight forward and when questions do arise requiring clarifying information I've found the customer service reps (via phone and their secure messaging system) to be quite helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonable in getting the claim moving again. If you make a minor error in your claim form, their reviewers use common sense and generally compare the invoice and process the claim accordingly. Aside from one example where a medical provider made a mistake in assigning an out of network therapist, I've had no issues getting prompt payments and addressing questions when needed. I will look to keep BCBS as long as possible, presuming they continue to maintain that level of good service. I write this review in the context of comparing BCBS to my (now former) dental insurance provider (Aetna Dental) who I just dropped after 18 years, because they seemed to use every bureaucratic maneuver possible to delay claims, lose correspondence, and generally be unhelpful in processing claims that should be routine in nature. There is no comparison.

Angelina Charlotte, NC

The worst insurance Ive evere had! They start working terrible few years ago. Becouse of them I ask refund from labs, the insurance estimate not right, but the time I call they blame the lab. Probably all lab in USA work not good?! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Brad H Gilbert, AZ

We currently use Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. I am very satisfied with this company for many reasons. I find that most of the doctors offices, radiology departments and laboratories that I go to accept this insurance which makes it very easy to pay for my medical services. I have called their customer service line and they have been very helpful to go over my plan detailing which services are covered and which are not. I am also very impressed with the ability. of this company to pay for medical services outside the state of Arizona. For instance I have used this company to pay for medical services in both Utah and Oregon. As a doctor, I find this company very fair in paying for patient's medical services. Overall I would rate them as outstanding.

Ashley G Houston, TX

Would not even give them this start they stole money out husbands account 2 times amd when tried to get our refund they claimed they mailed check for 1 but never got it. And when you call customer service non of them speak English very well. But comes back and says on our end it only shows 1 time and we sent you a check and when I said nope there is 2 they got quiet cause we had bank statements to prove it.

Amena Schultz Seattle, WA

The claims department is scared to do the right things and the customer service agents are lying and being rude to people. This comes from a specific person it seems, that doesn’t cater to people! Done!

Sean Bonser Indianapolis, IN

Went to the BCBS website to find an in network doctor. Got a physical done and then got hit with a bill and BCBS saying they JUST updated their terms of service and they wouldn’t cover my visit. Absolutely terrible, go somewhere else for coverage. This company only cares about its profits and not its members who pay them monthly. I didn’t realize you could pay a company so much money just for them to deny coverage and laugh to the bank

Lily Lafleur Norwalk, CT

The WORST Insurance company that ever existed! They don't cover MANY blood tests and other things most other companies cover, you wait on hold forever, the workers are rude..this is a GARBAGE health insurance company! NBC Comcast Universal switched top them from a fantastic company a couple of years ago and it just shows you how they feel about their employees! The don't care and this health insurance company will make you sick with stress and grief!

Brycen Blater Phoenix, AZ

Offers good insurance that gives a wide variety of benefits. I miss the rewards from back in the day though. It was really easy to get in touch with customer service when I had questions about billing.

Dave Spokane, WA

The best thing about Blue Cross Blue Shield is that they have such a large network. I've never had an issue with a provider being out of network. Even my college kids in another state generally have no problem with the provider they choose being in our network.

Rhona Leffler Olney, MD

The number of providers that take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance is great. Plan documents and EOBs are very easy to understand. Depending on the plan you select, benefits/coverage is good. I also like the ability to get paperless billing and submit payment and claims online.

Yasemim Vienna, VA

I have been talking with Mary almost 1 hour, she is working at pharmacy department, I really would love say her “thank you so much” She call each pharmacy to make sure that my insurance cover medication and not pay it. She is amazing!

Kay Ellisville, MS

Hello everyone I think the business is also, and I just talk to a lady that work in flowood ms name Lakeisha. She was amazing with answering all my questions and also making sure I was making the right decisions. I will request for her every time.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

I currently have BCBS and this company is amazing. The customer service is very quick and helpful. Whenever I go to the doctor's office there is never an issue when it comes to my insurance. One thing I love about BCBS is also the variety of doctors that they have available.

Meg TX

Great health plan, I have been with them a long time, great website.

Paul Anderson West Valley City, UT

I have patients from all different types of insurances come to my practice. Hands down BC/BS has the best customer service. They always answer their clients question and get back with them sooner then every other insurance I know

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

The health insurance that I have received from BCBS is through an employer. Their health coverage covers a great deal more than other insurance companies I have used in the past, they are accepted many places, and somewhat easy to get in touch with should a situation arise. I have had some run-ins where I was charged more than I was supposed to be and it took a while to resolve with BCBS but it did get worked out.

Steven Davis Maineville, OH

Retired federal employee this is the best I have ever delt with and have delt with many. You get what you pay for, excemptional customer service and year-end tax info returns. Hospitals and Doctors love this insurance because of the service they provide (just ask, I did), no questions. Have never had a collections issue or billing. Customer oriented company. I will pay more for better service and that’s what I get.

Whidden Houston, TX

My wife had a stroke on january 1 and was in rehab from jan 15 to july 30 then they refused treatment after that and said we would have to pay out of pocket.

charlotte foster Roaring Springs, TX

Blue Cross Blue Shield has been so consistent over the years. I have a chronic disease and have not had to worry about not having good coverage. I rarely have to pay for my expensive medicine and that is much appreciated. I will always choose BCBS over any other health insurance. The Healthcare Marketplace has provided access to BCBS in both Texas and Arkansas for me over the years, and for that, I am sooooo grateful. Customer service at BCBS has always been there for me as well. I definitely recommend it to anyone that asks.

Victoria Fayetteville, AR

I have had this insurance my entire life. I have always loved it and every time I had questions, I’d call them and it was so easy to get the answers. I also got the add on Dental and Vision platinum which pays for my eye exams and dental exams! This is extremely helpful because I did not have to spend a ton of time trying to find what was right for me, I just called and they helped me out!

Laura Hicks Cuba, MO

I have Anthem BCBS through work for our family's health insurance. I have found that the plan we have with them is above standard and rarely (if ever) have a claim denied. I have a lot of kids and someone is always sick so I rely heavily on the fact that my insurance will have my back when I need it. Their statements are a little confusing at times, but again, I have a lot of children so there is often a lot of information to process. Most of my insurance plan is paid by my company, but I pay a portion for my family. No one likes to pay for health insurance...it's expensive no matter who you go through. I could not afford this plan on my own so I'm grateful to my company that they pay the bulk of it. I wouldn't give any insurance company 5 stars for value because I really think it is way too expensive overall. Their customer service is usually pretty easy to deal with when I have to call on a claim. It is a company that is well known and I feel confident knowing I have them when I need them.

Poe Houston, TX

A medication I have been on for over 10 years now requires my physician to call BCBS to be approved. While that is annoying that is not the reason for my bad review. They approved a prescription in the summer of last year yet decided on January 1 of this year the prescription that is good legally everywhere else for a year is no longer approved. My pharmacy called me to let me know it was no longer covered so now my doctor has to call them TWICE for one prescription because they can do whatever they want. This is ridiculous that this is allowed by any company.

tonya M Spring, TX

BCBS used to be pretty good but the last couple of years have gone way down hill. I have been trying for over 6 months to get 1 issue resolved but each person I talk to has a different answer, talks in circles, passes to someone else, etc. If you call, you'll be on the phone for hours & if you email, you are lucky if someone responds in 1 week. But even then, you get a long scripted response that doesn't answer your question(s). You might get someone who knows what they are doing about every 6 mo. to a year if you are lucky. Extremely disappointed in how this company has deteriorated & wonder how much of it is deliberate to keep money in their pockets instead of providing decent health coverage. I'd give a negative rating if I could.

Tesla Denise ,

I had alot of issues with my plan and policy and lucky I got Celestina for my agent when I called in with my problem. She was so present and so helpful, Everytime she put me on hold even if they had not got back to her with the answer she needed she made sure I was not on hold listening to that God awful music over a min or two at the least. Celestina keep me updated at every turn and gave me options on how to get my problems fixed. The company itself pre approved me for two doctors after the 6th session they then wanted to tell me that it wasn't in my plan to go to that therpist after now I have created that relationship and that bond and can't and refuse to start over with a new therpist. Shout out to Celestine for making a bad situation better with her upbeat attitude and pacients ears listening to my story and problems as I cried lol. You are amazing and to good for a company that messed with people's lives.

Jwat1213 New Market, MD

We currently have them as our health insurance. Great network and great coverage. We have never been overcharged or paid for something that was covered

LTorres Austin, TX

Exceedingly attentive and helpful in stressful times.

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

I have this insurance right now. The premiums are way to high. I'm only 28.