Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.1

Patrick Murray Richland, WA

After taking FDR advice, we are now about to lose our home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are sorry to hear about the concerns you are having with the program and your account. We would like to work with you to resolve these concerns. Please let us know the best time that we may have someone reach out to you.

Feb. 27th, 2018

Kim

They won’t reslove debit with creditors for 120 days.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Kim, We appreciate your honest feedback and we do apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion about our program. Freedom Debt Relief typically begins negotiating on at least one account between 4-6 months of enrolling into our program because we need to show the creditor your financial hardship. Every creditor is different and negotiates at their discretion but we ultimately have your best interest in mind. We are here to provide you with financial freedom and we will do our best to give you significant savings. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 12th, 2018

Jody M Mullins

Nothing ever gets done like they say it will!

Edith McPike

They have helped me so much,I had 8 debts and have solved 4 and being payed!! I'm almost there if it wasn't for freedom,I would still be stressed out. They are on it!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, McPike. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 30th, 2021

Gary Smith

They really help people in debt trouble wonderful staff to work with they can analyze questions u have I'm about to gradation in 2 months

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Gary. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. You are aggressively making your way toward your financial freedom. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Dec. 15th, 2021

Carolyn

when I call they are very friendly and answer all my questions

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience Carolyn. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 12th, 2022

Angela Mendez

They always keep me in que of what's happening

Anthony

It has gotten me out of debt. My credit score is good now.

Isa Infante

Excellent customer service. Frequent updates one account status.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to receive your 5-star review and we look forward to helping you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 1st, 2018