Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.5

Thuy Gueck Texarkana, AR

So far the staffs very knowledge and the communication I am very pleased

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Thuy for your marvelous feedback! We will continue to provide you with an incredible experience. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 27th, 2018

Linda Darr Mooresville, NC

$13,000 of debt resolved this month. I'm as happy as can be.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

That's is amazing news to hear, Linda! We're over the top excited for you, as this is one step closer on you becoming debt free! Thank you for providing us with excellent feedback. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 27th, 2018

Mary J Sweeney Hendersonville, TN

They do an excellent job of keeping me posted! Always friendly when I call.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the wonderful review Mary! We always aim to keep our clients informed, and our world class client services team is always ready to help. Please continue to reach out any time you have questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 26th, 2018

Nichele Lea Naylor Billings, MT

As I've just begun the program, it is still to early to rate. Although the customer service is excellent!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Nichele Lea for you honest review! As you get to experience the program, we hope your star rating increases, as we do strive to provide the best customer service. We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 19th, 2018

Eddie T Bartlett Asheville, NC

Freedom Debt Relief is keeping my informed about my account and payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Eddie for your positive review! We will continue to keep you updated on your debt relief program! Also don't forget to log into the client dashboard! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 18th, 2018

Esmeralda Martinez Odem, TX

The staff have been so helpful and compassionate with my situation.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Esmeralda for you great review! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 18th, 2018

Jim Fare

So far so good!!! Tom was easy to work with and did a great job for me!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Jim for your positive review! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 17th, 2018

Matthew Bergheger Pacific, MO

Very easy to deal with and really helps through a tough time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Matthew for your fantastic review! We're happy to hear this experience thus far, has been a relief for you. We look forward on you becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 14th, 2018

Mary Ann Arendsee Patterson, CA

great experience so far very pleased with the service and the updates

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments about your debt relief program, Mary Ann. Thank you for leaving us a review! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 13th, 2018

MARIE Rodgers ROBINSON Chester, VA

FRUSTRATED. I AM A NEW CLIENT. HOPEFULLY, THINGS WILL GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE, THE PEOPLE WITH WHOM I HAVE TALKED WERE PROFESSIONAL.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Marie, we're sorry to hear that you are frustrated. We do understanding it can be challenging when you first enroll into the program. We would love to help make things easier for you and give you a clear understanding on the process of the program. Please contact our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303. We are unable to contact you, as there is no contact information attached to your review.

Sep. 10th, 2018

Oscar W Cape Coral, FL

Pretty good so far they are trying to get me debt free sooner then I thought

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Awesome Oscar! We appreciate your response. We absolutely will try to have you graduate our program debt free as soon as possible! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 12th, 2018

Joseph Sorce Fayetteville, NC

Very helpful and supportive. Customer service is p[oor. They don't react to an inquiry.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing poor customer service. We always want to make sure that the client has a great experience when they call into our customer service department. We would like to review your account with you and hopefully resolve the concerns you are having. May you please let us know best the time we can reach you at?

Luis Arturo Trenal Valdespino Rochester, NY

I'm so happy with FDR because I'm feeling very safe solving my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luis, thank you for your outstanding review! We're glad you chose Freedom Debt Relief! We will be here for you every step of the way until you are debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 10th, 2018

Ana Morales Oviedo, FL

With just two month freedom have done a amazing job with my account

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ana, thank you for your great review! We will continue to make sure you are satisfied throughout the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Corey Wolcott Laurel, MT

each individual i visited with helped me with the issue of the moment very good job

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Corey for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tom DOTY Dixon, MO

Been imoressed how fast we got a settlement. Can't wait till we get another

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Tom for your review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lori peet Richford, NY

Kind and caring people and willing to help you out to become debt free

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lori, thank you for your kind words! Yes, you are correct, here at Freedom Debt Relief we really work hard for clients to become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Vera New York, NY

I am just in the beginning of journey. Everything is exellent meanwhile..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Vera for your great review! We will continue to provide you excellent services. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ava Cabrera Highland, CA

There helping me get rid of my debt and consolidation of all my bills at an affordable price

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ava for review! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

William HM Kearney JR Memphis, TN

I have enjoyed my experience thus far. I look forward to continued customer service moving forward.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

William, we appreciate your great review! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

S. L. Richardson Hampton, VA

Sonja G helped navigate me through the initial setup with patience and great customer assistance.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, for sharing your experience about the program. We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jonathan Ronkonkoma, NY

It is a relief to know that I will be getting rid of high interest credit. Thank you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Jonathan for your review! We look forward on you becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sharon Kirkley Red Oak, TX

This was one of the best things I’ve ever done for me . Great choice .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Sharon for your review! You've made the best choice on becoming debt free! We're glad you chose Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara Duran Rockwall, TX

Excellent customer service!! Freedom was very helpful in settling debt fast.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the helpful feedback regarding your debt relief program! We strive to provide excellence to all of our clients! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

JONI M WELCH Buffalo, NY

I am very pleased with Freedom Debt Relief great professionalism

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account.

Charles Duran Gloucester, VA

The program that was set up for me is working and that is a big help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charles for your 5 star review! We look forward on you becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Richard Gertler Raton, NM

It seem that they are moving along at fast rate and saving me lots of money.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to receive your 5-star review and we look forward to helping you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Sharleen Gail Bollich Great Falls, MT

very disappointed. very slow in negotiating. deciding whether to drop out. the next few months will tell the true story of this company. will report more later.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the program, Sharleen. We would like to review your account with you and hopefully resolve the concerns you are having. Please contact our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303.

mike thompson Fayetteville, NC

so easy to work with , it does take time to clear all dept but so worth it .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

LAM YUEN LAM YUEN Reno, NV

Looking forward to see further efforts on my behalf. cheers

Olivia Boatner Houston, TX

I felt trapped by debt; now I am feeling relief within just a few months.

Robert Allison Jupiter, FL

Great customer service. Quick response to questions, easy to complete forms.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the positive review! Thank you for taking time to leave positive feedback for us! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Donald Greco Norwich, NY

Very friendly and professional. Makes things easy and clear.

Angela Combs Columbus, OH

They seem to work really well on getting debts reduced to about half of what you owe

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your positive review of the program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Robert Marshall College Station, TX

I made pertinent request & comments by Email Communications and received no responses. Should I rely on telephone communication only?

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your review. We would love to help with your request. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 for further assistance.

Laura Vebber Phoenix, AZ

From the first call I felt like they understood my situation and cared.

Thomas Benzschawel Cascade, WI

We are still vary new to this. I feel comfortable have Freedom Debt Relief.

Robert Ruble Madison, WI

Easy monthly deposits to reach a goal of paying off your debts.

Nett Jones I Rowlett, TX

Freedom Debt Relief it's good the only problem I have with it that it takes so long to sell everything and pay it off

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for honest review. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen Lutman Mechanicsburg, PA

Great staff and great service. Have done fantastic for our account so far.

Aremo Akinloba Jacksonville, FL

They have really helped me and very grateful for their assistance.

cynthia garcia Harrisburg, AR

Everyone is courteous and friendly, but I never know I am working with I have so many.

Mike Dennis Conshohocken, PA

I am very happy that I found FDR. it is a big weight off my shoulders.

Mathew A Fascetti Selden, NY

Excellent get out of debt company out there. One of the best.

Willie Collins Fishers, IN

Very happy so far. Stress free !!! I believe I made the right decision .

Pamela smith Madisonville, TN

Have been very helpful, having me understand what's going on all the time.

Theresa Buckel San Antonio, TX

This Co. will help me with my debt & keep my credit in good standing

Lynn Moore West Palm Beach, FL

They helped me with my credit card debt & I would highly recommend them

Tom Andrews Hermann, MO

Very expensive service that that provides a settlement negotiation. Website is very limited and frustrating.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest review and feedback . We would like to work with you to resolve your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 for further assistance.

Amanda Capps Konawa, OK

Very prompt with everything and very good at keeping me informed!

Jul. 17th, 2018