Alleviate Financial Solutions

7.7

Robert Pierson Indianapolis, IN

Amazing customer service. Her attitude and knowledge was the best ever. I will return when I'm finally stable because of Reagan.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you received stellar service from Reagan and are heartened to know that her service may lead to your return! Thank you so much for your feedback, Robert. We truly appreciate it and wish you all the best.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Jeffery Banta

I have been talking with my agent with AFS he answered all of my questions and gave me needed information about our partnership to get me debt free

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jeffery. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and appreciate your feedback!

Jan. 31st, 2024

Jackie Olson Phoenix, AZ

Ellen V has incredible customer service and treated me as if I was their only customer. I'm very grateful to have worked with her.

Jackie,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Ellen, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Brandy Brown Fort Wayne, IN

They're doing exactly what I expect. They explained everything in a way I understood and I'm on my way with their program.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, Brandy. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Elizabeth Macias

I like how Alleviate Financial customer service are so polite and offer to help with all my questions that I might have.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We appreciate your kind words and are happy to help. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Elizabeth!

Rachelle Jones

Rick was very friendly and helpful. He explained everything to me about where I was at with my case. I was very pleased with the call.

Rachelle,

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Jesse Yarbrough Ludington, MI

Great experience very helpful in explaining packet and very informative and pleasant and always ready to field any questions

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Jesse, welcome to the Alleviate family, and congratulations on taking your first step toward financial stability! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our company.

Jan. 25th, 2024

Tiffany Jones Jackson, MS

The representative was attentive, patient, and very explanatory. She made sure I was comfortable and all my questions were answered. Looking forward to being debt free again!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts, Tiffany! We greatly appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear that our representative was able to address your concerns with patience and care. We are excited to be a part of your journey towards a prosperous financial future.

Jan. 25th, 2024

Sheri Anderson Sapulpa, OK

This was so easy to do. I did it in the comfort of my home. The people were easy to understand and were very helpful. I’m so glad that I reached out to them for help.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Sheri! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that you chose Alleviate to help you with your debt. We are excited to be part of your journey toward a brighter financial future.

Jan. 18th, 2024

maria guerra Hialeah, FL

My Advisor was spectacular . Some spoken , empathetic , great listener and very professional . Just what I need during this hardship I’m experiencing .

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Maria, I am so glad you had a positive experience with our representative and found our service excellent! We value empathy as one of our core values, and it's great to see that it was reflected in your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words and your feedback. We genuinely appreciate it.

Jan. 18th, 2024

Michael Daley New York, NY

Amanda was very good at making me feel good about AFS understanding all the benefits that are available thanks to her i feel good about becoming dept free

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a positive review! We are glad that you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and achieve financial freedom. We are excited to be a part of your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Jan. 12th, 2024

Tony Fox Mobile, AL

So far they have been easy to understand they helped me understand alot. They went through the entire process step by step and made sure I understood everything.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Tony, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns on your journey, please contact us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Jan. 11th, 2024

Darrin Whisnant Ocean Isle Beach, NC

This company has been great so far! Jessica was kind, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Great experience and customer service. Thanks.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Darrin, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns on your journey, please contact us. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Jan. 9th, 2024

David Hammond Oklahoma City, OK

I just started this program and I believe it is the right choice for me. Also, I spoke with Andrea to explain open enrollment to me, and she did an excellent job.

David,

We are thrilled to welcome you to the Alleviate family and congratulate you on taking the first step towards achieving financial stability! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It was great to hear about your positive experience with Andrea, and we are excited to be a part of your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Thank you for choosing Alleviate, and we look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.

Jan. 8th, 2024

Ruben Devibar Delano, CA

Your positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for customer is appreciated. Demonstrated professionalism which helped us feel confident about the company.

Ruben,

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling confident about the program after speaking with our representative! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jan. 3rd, 2024

Susan Corthen Indianapolis, IN

Both representatives were very thoughtful and polite. Everything was explained very clearly to where it was understandable and little questions needed to be asked about.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Susan, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns while on your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Jan. 2nd, 2024

Darrell Slaton San Jose, CA

Jessica E is very knowledgeable and patient. She answered my questions to my satisfaction. Her instructions were clear and understandable. I will look forward to working with her in the future on this venture.

Darrell,

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging the excellent service provided by our representative! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. If you have any questions or concerns while on your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Dec. 19th, 2023

Linda Ware Goodyear, AZ

I learned so much from Anjelita L at Alleviate Financial Solutions about how the program works. I felt stressed-free about my debts after conversing with Anjelita L regarding my debts. Thank You

Linda,

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Anjelita and that she was able to relieve your stress regarding the program! If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your support and thank you for choosing our company.

Dec. 18th, 2023

Michael Cramer Lansing, MI

My wife and I are just starting our journey with Alleviate. The service we have received through our manager, Kala B, has been professional, efficient and very friendly. She's the best.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Michael, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns while on your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Dec. 15th, 2023

Scarlett Cornelius Yuma, AZ

I talked to Elizabeth W about delaying my start date and she was very helpful, polite and a pleasure to talk to. She helped me negotiate a new starting date and was quite helpful.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're delighted to hear about your wonderful experience and glad Elizabeth accommodated your request! Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Scarlett!

Dec. 12th, 2023

ARTELLIA DIXSON Tulsa, OK

The overall experience was very informative. Jay was very helpful and knowledgeable with all the questions that were discussed. Very patient with me and explained everything clearly.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear about your fantastic experience with Jay! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Artellia. If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please feel free to contact us. We highly value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Dec. 12th, 2023

James Burmingham Weedsport, NY

I don't do 5 stars. I had a good phone call with Jay today. He explained the program well, and was more than able to answer any and all questions I had. He was very prepared for the call. I finished the call with a solid feeling that this was the best decision for me, and the correct company to work with.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

James, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our representative! We are glad to hear that you feel confident in using our program and appreciate your feedback.

Dec. 6th, 2023

Barbara Mohorn Jensen Beach, FL

Alleviate has been great and very helpful respectful and Professional, my most recent call with Chris was a great example I really appreciate all his help today. Thank you Chris

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Chris and our team. Thank you for your feedback, Barbara, we are happy to help you!

Dec. 6th, 2023

Debbie Cappel Covington, KY

Maria was very easy to work with. She explained the program completely, answered any questions clearly, and made us feel very good about our decision to use Alleviate Financial Solutions.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for recognizing the exceptional service provided by our representative, Debbie! We are grateful for your kind words and delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your support and appreciate your decision to choose our company. Thank you!

Dec. 4th, 2023

Allison Taylor

Frank assisted me today in my welcome package. He was respectful, through, and answered any questions that I had regarding the financial process. I had a great customer service experience with him.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Allison, I am thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been positive and that you found our service great! If there's ever anything you're unsure of or have any questions about during your journey, don't hesitate to call us. We're always happy to help. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your positive experience. It means a lot to us!

Patricia Norris Waldorf, MD

I had to submit some documentation on my account and I just got a new printer installed and was having trouble submitting to the portal. Diane was very helpful with giving me an email address to use.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Patricia! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Tiffany Palomar

Julio was amazing at delivering the information and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable through this process. The service I have received was outstanding and definitely recommend.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for reviewing and recognizing our representative's excellent work. Your feedback is much appreciated, Tiffany!

Teressa Harris

The gentleman was very informative I like that they call and give updates of what's going on and what to expect and not to expect everything seems to be okay as of right now thank you for your time.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Teressa! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Jeffrey Lopez

Ricardo M knew what he was talking about. He explained everything in detail and answered my questions without thought. The company also follows up monthly and quick to respond to any questions through the portal or email.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Jeffrey, I'm delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us and found our service to be great! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Nov. 13th, 2023

Isboset Aceves Garden Grove, CA

Hi, this is Carlos, I am grateful to be working with Alleviate Tax Team, Maria has helped me understand the program and go through steps very easily and I appreciate that, thank you

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thanks for your review of Alleviate Financial Solutions! If you'd like to leave a review for Alleviate tax, Please feel free to do so, https://alleviatetax.com/get-started/

Nov. 13th, 2023

Chris Fayman St Louis, MO

Only been with them for a month but everybody has been awesome. Knowledgeable and always have an answer so far for any questions I might have. If they keep up the same pattern moving forward I will be in good hands.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Chris, we are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns while on your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Nov. 10th, 2023

Bobby Daniels Redford, MI

I received the welcome package and got it explained as to what my obligations are what the company will do for me. I appreciate Bill professional knowledge and care that understand the journey thank you Bill

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Bobby, welcome to the Alleviate family! Congratulations on taking your first step towards financial stability. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience, and we appreciate your feedback. Please know that we are always available to help if you have any concerns or questions during your journey. Just give us a call, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Nov. 9th, 2023

ALLEVIATE NC

I LIKE RICK AS BEE NING MY CUSTOMER SERVICE HE EXPIANE EVERYTHING WELL THAT I REALLY UNDERSTOOD AND LET ME KNOW THE DO'S AND DON'T AND I THANK YOU RICK IF ANYTHING COMES UP I WILL COMTACT YOU

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging the great service provided by our representative! We truly appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us.

Nov. 6th, 2023

Brenda eaves Gulfport, MS

So far I am very pleased with the knowledge of the alleviate staff. They have been and are continuing to help me with getting debt free and I greatly appreciate their efforts.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Brenda, I'm glad you have had a positive experience with our service so far! If you have any questions or need clarification during your journey, please don't hesitate to call us. We're always happy to assist you.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your positive experience. It means a lot to us!

Nov. 6th, 2023

Evelyn Love GA

I received a phone call from Christina today. She was very nice and professional. She explained everything in a way that understood what was happening with my account and I was very happy with that!

Evelyn,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our representative!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us by leaving a review. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we truly appreciate it.

Nov. 2nd, 2023

Kevin Hicks Little Rock, AR

This is such a great service for my financial situation. Maria V has been very helpful with myself and my finances I would recommend this to any adult struggling with harassing creditors and debt.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you, Kevin, for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and recommendation!

We are delighted that you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and achieve financial freedom. We are excited to be a part of your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Oct. 31st, 2023

Vivienne Francis Tulsa, OK

Michael L was not only courteous and knowledgeable, but was truly caring and kind. I felt like I was talking to a close friend. He gave me more information that was helpful. Hope he always endeavour to do that with everyone.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Vivienne, I am so glad you had a positive experience with our representative!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to participating in your journey toward a bright financial future.

Oct. 31st, 2023

SunFlower Dallas, TX

I like how they fight for people. Most people get loans and don’t even realize the long term effect, but it’s great to have a company who will fight on your behalf instead of being stuck.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're delighted you chose us to resolve your debt.

Oct. 30th, 2023

Ken Murphy

Talked with Rick M. Exceptional service.

J D

Andrea was very nice and helpful. great.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Andrea, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, JD!

Apr. 10th, 2024

Jonathan Downey, CA

Thank you so much to Andrea E for being so helpful and knowledgeable on all my questions. I was concerned on how to login and how my payments would be made and thankfully Andrea was a great help and left me at ease knowing I was in good hands. Thank you so much Andrea.

Jonathan,

We're so glad that our rep could alleviate your concerns!

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing their exceptional service! We appreciate your feedback.

Oct. 26th, 2023

Jonathan George Havelock, NC

Rick M working at Alleviate Financial Solutions is very professional, kind and patient. I met him because my debt was getting out of control and i had no way of paying everything off because the all the interest was too high.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing our rep for a job well done, Jonathan!

We're glad you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and gain financial freedom.

If you have any questions or concerns during your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your feedback.

Oct. 25th, 2023

Beth Wood Miami, FL

Great co. who does not judge your financial decisions, they look out for your best interests and help you get out of the hole you dug for yourself. Means so much to have someone have your back when you don’t have family helping you out.

Beth,

I am delighted to hear that you found our company to be supportive and non-judgmental towards your financial situation. We understand that life can be unpredictable and people may experience hardship, and we are here to help. Having a strong support system in place can make all the difference, especially when you're going through tough times.

We feel grateful that you chose us to help you resolve your debt, and we are happy to hear of your positive experience. Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback with us.

Oct. 19th, 2023

Martha Tomarin Louisville, KY

Wilson was not just professional, but very understanding as well. He also had a sense of humor, which helps in financial situations. Great agent representing Alleviate, and I got his direct line and extension for when I call back.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Martha, I am so glad you had a positive experience with our representative and found our service great!

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Oct. 16th, 2023

Janet Reilly Schenectady, NY

I recently needed to contact Alleviate and had the opportunity and pleasure to be connected to Kala B who went above and beyond to answer all my questions and take care of the necessary steps to ensure my situation was handled correctly and expeditiously. Great job Kala. Alleviate is very lucky to have you!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Janet, Thank you so much for reviewing and recognizing our rep for a well-done job! We are so grateful for your kind words and are thrilled you had a positive experience.

Oct. 13th, 2023

Wade N

I'm new to Alleviate, but I want to say that Sara B, Acct. manager, has been very professional, patient, and thorough in explaining expectations of the program. She was courteous, supportive and reassuring in making this a positive experience. Thank you so much!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Wade, Welcome to the Alleviate family, and congratulations on taking your first step toward financial stability!

We're delighted to hear of your positive experience with our rep and are glad you feel reassured.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Dino Carroll Lubbock, TX

I have a very enjoyable conversation with Client Success Team member Cee Cee M this afternoon. She was very knowledgeable with the information provided, answered my questions without difficulty or delay. Her customer service is outstanding and it was a pleasure working with her. I look forward to our next interaction!!

6 months ago Edited January 17, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for reviewing and recognizing our rep for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience, Dino.

Heather Keene

Rick answered all my questions plus some! He was helpful and friendly! And even gave me some more knowledge I wasn't looking for but what very beneficial to me! This company is the all time best around to help when your in a stressful time! They aren't pushy and they wanna help in every way possible!!

6 months ago Edited March 26, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Heather, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to have provided great service.

Irma Flores Dallas, TX

I strongly recommend Alleviate Financial They have great and supportive customer service All agents are very professional, polite and helpful! Alleviate is the best company and works hard to get you out if your debts!! Thank you!!

6 months ago Edited October 10, 2023

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Irma, thank you so much for your positive review and glowing recommendation! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about the great service we have provided. Service is one of our core values and it's great to see that it has been reflected in the experience you've had with us. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us in our efforts to continually improve our services.

Oct. 10th, 2023

Darrel Allen Enid, OK

Edwin was very fr and professional. He explained every step in great detail, while always making sure I understood what would take place and also my responsibilities. It was a true pleasure to discuss the welcome packet , the process and expectations of and for me. He is Artie gentleman an d professional.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Welcome, Darrel! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We are so grateful for your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company.

Oct. 4th, 2023