Alleviate Financial Solutions

7.6

Jacqueline Wallabregue

I really love how they communicate with you and always make sure that they explain everything to the T with you. Ricardo M was always helpful and you answered all questions and concerns.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Jacqueline! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Scott Smith

Jorge was very courteous in assisting with and answering my questions and concerns. So far so good! I'm still a bit nervous as I've never had to use a service such as this. Looking forward to a positive outcome.

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. We understand that navigating a new program can be challenging, but we have a proven process to guide you toward financial freedom. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.

Destinymarree Roque

Jaqueline A wa every helpful. Very patient and helped me every step of the way I really appreciated that she went out of her way and found the answers that was needed for my account and made sure that everything was needed

Destinymarree,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to hear that Jaqueline addressed your concerns with great patience and care. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we are happy to have been able to assist you.

Andrea Wells Phoenix, AZ

Jorge was very knowledgeable about my account and definitely helped out me at ease when it came to dealing with these creditors. I definitely appreciated his professionalism and care!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing Jorge for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience, Andrea.

S Darby Little Rock, AR

Alleviate Financial has been very helpful with working on clearing some debt after some financial struggles due to car repairs, etc. I appreciate their support and professionalism.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, S! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that we were able to assist you.

Lois Stansbury Mesa, AZ

Andrea, A, account manager for Alleviate Debt solutions, Reviewed their welcome packet with me. She was thorough, professional, patient and knowledgeable. She made me feel that I am in good hands with this company.

Lois,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are happy to learn that Andrea provided you with an excellent experience and left you feeling confident about the program's suitability. Please remember that we are always here to support you throughout your journey, so feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

Joe Mullins

I didn't know about debt relief, that was until I stumbled upon Alleviate Financial. A very professional, responsive and helpful group to get over debt without the hassle and the Interest, not to mention.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're thrilled to have you on board and appreciate your kind words. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Joe!

Barbara Hobson

I appreciate the care with which the representatives have shown. Having their help allows me to breath a little better knowing with my financial situation is and will improve . Thank you!

Barbara,

I wanted to thank you for your honest feedback. It truly means a lot to us, and we are glad that we were able to support you during this difficult time. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

I am happy to hear that you are feeling a sense of relief, and I want you to know that we will continue to support you throughout your journey. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our representatives. We look forward to participating in your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Mar. 6th, 2024

Mario Spirou Brooklyn, NY

I Just got off the phone with Felix to welcome me and I must say the process to detail has been great.but the customer service I have been receiving with whomever I have spoken with has been a pleasure.hats off to all.thank you

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Mario! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had a great experience with us. We strive to provide the best service and are delighted to hear that we succeeded. Thanks again!

Feb. 23rd, 2024

Sal Gomez CA

I had a long conversation with Maria V. She answered all my questions and made me very comfortable with her answers straight into the point. She is very good at what she does. I gave you thumbs up. Thank you for answering all my questions.

Sal,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Maria, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Feb. 21st, 2024

mholtquist Pine Ridge, SD

Otto with Alleviate helped me with my monthly update, and was able to clearly and concisely explain our next steps. I am 4 months in, and he assured me Alleviate has started negotiations with creditors and I couldn't have been happier to hear the progress being made to help me! He was kind, and helped to calm my fears with the process!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are glad that Otto provided a positive experience and helped ease any concerns you had about our program. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you for your feedback!

Feb. 21st, 2024

John Rust

Jay was very professional in his interactions with me. Jay was very articulate in his description of what was going on. It was a pleasure working with him and I recommend Jay and his kindness to anyone who needs his help. Thanks John and Anna Lee Rust

John,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Jay, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Feb. 20th, 2024

Michelle M Tampa, FL

Since I signed up with Alleviate they have been very helpful, given me a lot of great customer service. No matter who I talk to the service is always excellent. I appreciate all their help! I would recommend them to anyone that needs help resolving their debt. Their system is easy to follow. D.M. -customers

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Michelle, we are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with us! Providing excellent service is one of our core values, and it is lovely to know that our team has delivered just that to you. We truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation and would be more than happy to assist anyone you may refer to us.

Feb. 15th, 2024

My concern about receiving multiple power of attorney documents to sign was addressed. All my concerns regarding my summons regarding going to court on May 9 on an account I settled back in December 2023 waiting for the legal team to respond. All documentation is applied.

3 months ago Edited March 11, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're thrilled to have provided you with excellent service.

Feb. 2nd, 2024

annah bochaberi Birmingham, AL

I love how the employees of this company market themselves to the world. I got a chance to talk to four of them at different occasions and that was the best experience ever, no rush. They are kind, nice and so good at what they do. Bravo!

Annah,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience and truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot to us!

Yoali Rosas Asheboro, NC

Thank you Ricardo M. and Damian H. for making this a fast and easy process for my husband and I. We have heard great stories from close family of the success of this program and are excited to start our journey of becoming debt free.

Yoali,

We are thrilled to have provided you with a positive and straightforward experience! We are delighted to hear about your family's success with the program and look forward to continuing to assist you in reaching your financial goals.

Welcome to the Alleviate family!

Pamela Ford Los Angeles, CA

I really like Alleviate Financial Solutions all of your associates that I have spoken with has been so nice and helpful. I really like that you keep me updated every month. I have had no problems with your company. I feel very secure that I can resolve all my debt with your company thank you.

Pamela,

We are thrilled you had a fantastic experience with our team! We are happy that you find our periodic phone calls helpful and that you are confident with the program. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns along the way.

MILAGROS GONZALEZ New York, NY

Mr.M was very informative of my case with Alleviate financial Solutions. I would like to continue my question I have with him. He was excellent in explaining the importance of their program. The process I will go through to become debt free..

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are pleased that you had a great experience, Milagros! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime along the way if you have any questions or concerns.

Jan. 26th, 2024

Bill Coyle Queens, NY

I just signed up with Alleviate yesterday, and I spoke with MARIA V today. She was very thourough in explaining what is expected of me in the coming months. She was also kind and thoughful. I look forward to working with this company to help me get out of this credit card debt.

Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Maria. We are excited to accompany you on your path toward a bright financial future.

Jan. 26th, 2024

Frank Potember Anaheim, CA

I had the best person on the phone with me at the time of my crissis. J.P was my rainbow of sunlight.She knew exactly what to say and what not to say when I had called all heated up about a serious issue that took place. I had already hinted from the start of our conversation, that any foul language that I use would not be directed to her,this gal to the time to listen to me and even add some insight.Bottom line, she cared and wanted to help.We need people like this in our F'd up world today.The more people persons the better.As a manager where I work its up to me to see this type of gold in a person and make sure it gets noticed.I will go as far as to say, if Alleviate is not paying more than $20 and hour, well then, Alleviate F.S. You're Fired!! You need people like this, now do what you need to reward her and make her even better.

Frank,

We are delighted to hear that Josseline provided you with comfort and a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will surely pass your kind words along to her and our team.

Jan. 25th, 2024

James v. DAMIANI Brookline, MA

Joarsy R was kind patient informative and spoke in a very clear voice and answered all my silly questions and the important questions.. he was more patient than any of my family would have been.... he eased any concerns that I had about phone calls and letters from creditors and let me know that I could contact alleviate at any time with any problems.... I mostly appreciate his patience with me since I have had a stroke and certain things take a while for me to understand..... again I appreciate this opportunity to work with you in clearing up my debt..... warn regards....JVD

James,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad that Joarsy addressed your concerns with great patience and care. Thank you once again for your support and for choosing our company.

Jan. 18th, 2024

Kathleen Gilleo North Easton, MA

elizabeth is just truly amazing. i have never been in debt in my life until my husband lost his job during the virus and we didn’t change our way of living. when i first called up for this i cried and was totally embarrassed. for whatever reason i started to cry because there are way more people worse off than us and i think i was totally humiliated. she explained what was going on first hand but more importantly was probably the nicest women in the whole world! i’m in customer service as well but im still tearing up as im writing this review

Kathleen,

Thank you for your feedback and for being so open with us. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Elizabeth. Empathy is one of our core values, and it's lovely to hear that this was reflected in your interaction with us. We've shared your review with our team and with Elizabeth herself. Once again, thank you for your feedback - we truly appreciate it!

Dec. 21st, 2023

Amber Andrews Indianapolis, IN

Sara was so helpful, she spent approximately 2 hours (I didn’t time it exactly) but it was in between an hour and 1/2 and 2 hrs…she absolutely helped me with so many different things!!!!! And I could tell she really wanted to help me. I could hear it in her voice and words and manners. I can’t say enough about not only the company itself but Sara has been very helpful and supportive as well!!! We even talked about our sports careers!! I’m blown away!!! Thank you so much!!!

Amber,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your kind thoughts! We're thrilled to have exceeded your expectations and are happy that our rep handled your case with great patience and care. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company!

Dec. 15th, 2023

Jeff Moore Phoenix, AZ

Michael L accomplished my monthly review today and he was great. Very pleasant to talk to, up beat and professional. He answered every question I had to the completeness that satisfied me. He assisted in making all the changes I requested to my account while I was on the phone with him. Michael exceeded my customer service expectations on this interaction and I welcome any and every interactions I have with him forth coming.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear that Michael exceeded your expectations, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and we are glad that Michael was able to accommodate your request. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dec. 6th, 2023

Opuscat 67 Boynton Beach, FL

From the beginning Alliviate has been great. Very helpful and everyone has been respectful, courteous and professional. My most recent call with Michael was a great example. With Christmas coming up it’s tough to manage a budget. Michael was a great inspiration of what the big picture of the long term goal is. Really appreciate his kind but sensible words.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Ronald, your positive experience and excellent review mean a lot to us! We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear about your great experience. We will definitely share your feedback with our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Dec. 1st, 2023

Michelle Thomas Anaheim, CA

I am impressed with the attention Alleviate account managers give to their clients. Chasanique is awesome! She was respectful and remained patient as I was gathering information. I feel valued as a client, and it really is a wonderful feeling to be a priority. I believe that they truly care about my situation, and it has been mentioned a few times that they are here for me. Chasanique showed compassion and understanding as I had a moment of overwhelm. I was calm because her energy was calm and pleasant. I believe Alleviate is a wonderful company to help remedy unpleasant circumstances. I know the account managers are of top quality. She gave me comfort to know this is going to work. She solved my 3 minutes of madness for a solution I saw to be an issue. Actually, NO ISSUE. Yay! If you need financial solutions to credit debt. Just stop and call Alleviate. You will be glad you did.

Dear Michelle,

We are thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Chasanique and we are glad to have exceeded your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review and a wonderful recommendation. It means a lot to us!

We are happy you chose our services to help you overcome your debt and achieve financial freedom. We are committed to participating in your journey towards a brighter financial future.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Nov. 7th, 2023

Jennifer Thompson Greensboro, NC

Hey hey Maria, thanks for your call today. You kind of put me a release everything sounds so simple and easy and just talking to you today dear make it a lot easier and I appreciate that. Thank you for sending the email to reset up my portal just making things so easy but I forget a lot and I will keep up with my emails among yeah my password and I will definitely send in my other paperwork. That should be filed an enjoyed talking to you today. paperwork that should be filed an enjoyed talking to you today. I feel a whole lot better cause when I get these phone calls it stresses me out thank you I’m just damn make me smile and giggle and waterfall was awesome stress relief thank you and yeah I’ll continue to keep up the good work and what you doing I appreciate you thanks bye-bye

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review and recognizing our rep for a job well done! We are so grateful for your kind words and we are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company.

Sep. 27th, 2023

William Jones Santa Rosa, NM

So far all of Alleviate's Financial Advisors have been friendly and very easy to talk too. I had a resolvable issue, and had the pleasure of speaking with Julio Jay C on 9/13/23. Jay was able to start the process to correct the error. Jay was extremely friendly, and made the process to resolve my issue quickly. We further went over my Welcome Package, with Jay explaining and answering all of my questions. Pt. was supportive, and relieved much of my anxiety. I started to go through this same debt consolidation company earlier this year, but then I "chickened out". I reapplied, understanding the process better with all of the financial advisors I have worked with, both to resolve an error, and to fully explain the debt consolidation process. Jay did an excellent job, further alleviating my anxiety about creditors. So far, I would highly recommend this debt consolidation program to anyone in my same circumstance, with increasing debt, and never, ever seeming to catch up. I strongly believe I can again be debt free in 4 years or less. My monthly payment to Alleviate, is almost $150.00 less than my payments. Thank you Alleviate Financial Solutions. William Jones, 9/13/23

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

William, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! We're grateful that you gave us another chance to resolve your debts. Thank you for your recommendation and for recognizing our rep on a job well done. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Sep. 15th, 2023

Pat Grimm Tirana, TR

I have been working with Alleviate Financial Solutions (AFS) since May of 2023. They have great customer service and created a debt plans that work with my budget. They helped me come up with definitive solution to alleviate all of my credit card debt and take away some stress. They have monthly reviews that go over my current status and help me understand the way forward and where I'm at. I had an awesome review this month with my account expert, Maria V, who is very knowledgable and listens to what I have to say. They're real compassionate people who care about my situation. Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with this evening! We discussed my account in detail to make some positive adjustments for some of my accounts to ensure we're on track to becoming credit card debt free! Thank you Maria! You were more than helpful tonight. I definitely recommend this company if you're stressed out and constantly worried about who to pay or how are you going to do it next. It is a process, but if you stick to the process and plan AFS lays out for you it gets better. This has helped build my confidence knowing that someone has my back so I can go on with life!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Patrick, thank you so much for your glowing and thorough review! We strive to provide great service with compassion and we're delighted to hear we did so. Thank you for recognizing our rep on a job well done. We truly appreciate your kind words.

Sep. 15th, 2023

Stacey Carnley

Representatives and Account managers are very friendly. Explain things so that you understand exactly how things work.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Stacey! We're thrilled that our team has provided you with a positive experience, and we'll continue to support you throughout your journey.

May. 10th, 2024

Ryan Cunningham

I am very happy with Alleviate Financial. They have saved me a lot of money and are helping me get out of debt.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you are happy, Ryan! It was our pleasure to assist you in saving money and getting out of debt. Thank you for leaving a review.

May. 1st, 2024

Sony

Sarah R. and Astrid F. have been so professional and making my enrollment process smooth and easy. Thank you!.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to have made the enrollment process smooth and straightforward. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sony!

Apr. 26th, 2024

Unree Harrell

The great customer service I received!Jorge was excellent with answering my questions and making me feel valued as a client!

1 month ago Edited April 25, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We truly want to help and appreciate your positive review, Unree. Thank you for taking the time!

Apr. 25th, 2024

Jennifer Sellers

Jaqueline was very pleasant to deal with. She took time to answer my questions and gave me additional information that was helpful also.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing Jacqueline for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience, Jennifer.

Apr. 25th, 2024

Julie Alderfer

Monica was beyond helpful and made everything make sense and I’m looking forward to not being as stressed out as I am with my bills

Tallen Gabriel

The peace of mind I have since working with Alleviate is incredible. Highly recommend for anyone struggling with debt settlement

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to have provided relief and peace of mind, Tallen! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Apr. 3rd, 2024

Vicente Zarate

Alleviate still working with creditors they do inform me of all the process with the accounts so in my opinion I think there doing a good job..

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Vicente! We appreciate your kind words and are here to support you throughout your journey. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.

Apr. 1st, 2024

michelle brady

Easy to start the process. Seems like it is going to be a little scary, but I believe them that they will help me through the process

Michelle,

We understand that joining a new program can be nerve-wracking, but we are glad you reached out and took the chance. We're so happy it was easy to start the process and will be here to support you throughout your journey. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Wilfredo Cardinez

I like their monthly follow-up on their clients. I could not give them a whole 5-star yet, because I'm still new with them and still getting to know them.

1 month ago Edited April 11, 2024

Wilfredo,

We're thrilled you've had a positive experience with us and appreciate our periodic check-ins. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns during your journey.

Apr. 11th, 2024

Melwood Davis

Rick was very helpful and had answers to all my questions. He was very thoughtful and went through everything I needed to know. I truly appreciate all his help.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts, Melwood! We appreciate your kind words and are happy that Rick took the time to address your concerns with great patience and care.

Nevelle Daniel

Shauri S was very helpful and patient when I called about having issues paying the is month. She took the time to go over my options. Thank you for all of your help!!!

Nevelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We appreciate your kind words and are happy Shauri took the time to address your concerns with great patience and care.

Meredith McIntosh Phoenix, AZ

I just spoke with Shauri S who was very knowledgeable and helpful about everything that I had questions about She was a pleasure to talk to and I hope to talk with her again

Meredith,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Shauri, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Mar. 18th, 2024

Kevin Shea Ashburn, VA

The progress of my program was explained to me clearly and any questions I had were answered.. The representative I spoke with (Andi?) was very helpful and courteous

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re thrilled Andi provided a positive experience and are glad to have helped.

Mar. 14th, 2024

Cheryl Klein Irvine, CA

A nightmare from the Beginning Until the End.I was able to pay my entire loan in full Before all negotiations started and Alleviate kept negotiating with my creditors in monthly payments even years instead of one lump sum as I they had all the money they needed in my account with them.This error never got fixed even with the assistance of a supervisor named Linda Luna.i always got inconsistent info about my account from different workers and always had to call them.Alleviate even sent me an email threatening to cancel me for non communication and when i called crying they said that email was a mistake on their part.I actually cried a few times to them asking them to not take more money out of my bank account to their constant mistakes.After a very aggravating graduation I mabe saved 1500 after having to pay taxes on the discharged debts.I should have negotiated with my creditors and the debt companies myself.I cannot recommend this company to anyone!!

2 months ago Edited March 12, 2024

Dear Cheryl,

Mar. 12th, 2024

CHERYL J Tucson, AZ

A NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE! was able to pay my loan off BEFORE ALL NEGOTIATIONS WITH CREDITORS BEGAN & Alleviate kept negotiating in payments instead of 1 lump sum each time costing me poorer deals.Even with a supervisors assistance this issue NEVER got fixed.I was in tears as Alleviate workers kept telling me payments would keep coming out of my account as i explained to them I WAS PAID IN FULL! EACH TIME!. very poor communication on their part.Always a different story from different workers. Alleviate even sent me an email saying they were going to cancel me for non-communication.AGAIN CRYING, I CALLED THEM and they said that email was sent by mistake. I CANNOT RECOMMEND ALLEVIATE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS TO ANYONE.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Dear Cheryl, We are deeply sorry to hear that your experience with our service did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. We understand that dealing with financial matters can be challenging, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. When you joined our program, our goal was to provide you with clear communication and support at every step. We understand that you added funds to speed up the negotiation process for your enrolled accounts, and we apologize for any difficulties you encountered during the settlements. This process can often involve back-and-forth negotiations, but we want to assure you that the issue has been resolved and all necessary payments have been made per your preference. We regret the difficulties you faced and assure you that this is not the kind of experience we aim to provide. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you may have experienced along the way. We also want to congratulate you on completing and graduating from the program despite the obstacles. Once again, we apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we will use it to improve our service continuously. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Mar. 12th, 2024

Glenda McAllister Mebane, NC

This guy s a very good company. They are honest and have helped me so far. They stay in contact with me and helped all the time . I feel at ease with this company.

Glenda,

We are thrilled that you are having a fantastic experience with us. We are here to help you however we can, and we are glad you feel comfortable with the program. We are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns. Do not hesitate to contact us.

Pat Browning Union, MO

Everything was well explained. We always had a chance to ask questions if there was something we didn't understand. Overall, it was a quick and pleasant call.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Pat! We genuinely appreciate it and and are glad you had a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns throughout your journey.

David Gallardo Gardena, CA

Shauri S was very informative and helpful. She was very transparent and well spoken when giving me information or asking questions. She made my call very enjoyable and easy.

David,

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that Shuari provided you an enjoyable, helpful, and smooth experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Mar. 5th, 2024

DG Ganado, TX

Alleviate associates have been courteous, supportive and truthful. The process of relief described by every contact has come to fruition. Thus, I confidently recommend this company.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation, DG! We appreciate it and are happy to assist anyone you refer to us.

Feb. 23rd, 2024

Laurie Martinez Brooklyn, NY

Mr. C did very well explaining the program to me and he was very knowledgeable when answering all my questions he had all the patience in the world with me. I appreciated all his help.

Laurie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! Your kind words are highly appreciated. We are glad to hear that Mr. C addressed your questions with great patience and care. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Feb. 20th, 2024