Alleviate Financial Solutions

7.7

Afb 123 Chandler, AZ

Anderson was awesome. Legit just listened to me, asked the right questions then came up with a solution for my obstacle. I’m really enjoying working with Alleviate. Not only for the financial benefit they will provide my future, but just the great conversations and security i feel.

5 months ago Edited February 29, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Nov. 3rd, 2023

Justine Taylor Bridgeport, TX

Felix G was very helpful and informative about my account. He is calm and respectful when to speaking, let me know what was going on with my account as well as if I needed anything else. He listened and informed me of my choices for a multiple of things. Thank you Felix.

Justine,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our representative and that you found him to be very helpful! At our company, we place great importance on respect as it is one of our core values. We are pleased to know that our values were reflected in the service you received from us. Your feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated; thank you.

Nov. 2nd, 2023

Alice F Lee Pasadena, CA

Good morning, I call several time to attemp to get two debts taken off this service that Alleviate company was negotiate for me, until today MS. Kala B listen and understand what I was saying that the two debts i was trying to remove was and had already been taken care by different company. She was very Polite and had Excellent Customer Servce.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts, Alice! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that our rep took the time to address your concerns with a great deal of patience and care.

Thank you for your feedback and patience.

Oct. 30th, 2023

Mike Howe

Fantastic company and customer service very fortunate to have found them!

Mike,

We are thrilled to have you on board and appreciate the opportunity to provide outstanding service. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

Apr. 15th, 2024

Lily Ohm

Today April 11 2024 I got great assistance and important information.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Lily! We’re thrilled to have provided a positive experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Apr. 17th, 2024

Venus Walters

This lady has been very helpful. Also has answered all of my questions.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for your kind words, Venus! I'm thrilled that we could be of help and answer your questions. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions. We're always happy to assist you!

Margarito Amaya

Customer service was excellent.The knowledge of the representative was great.

Margarito,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had a great experience with us. We strive to provide the best service and are delighted to hear that we succeeded.

Robby Lowe

Joesph was really good, at his job spoke clearly where I could understand him

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing Joseph for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience, Robby.

Roberta I Cuff Mitchell, SD

Arianna P was so very pleasant and a ray of sunshine to talk to! She was like a breath of fresh air. She answered all of my questions like a professional. She made the call seem as if she knew me forever. She is definitely a true blessing for the company and with her attitude and how she cares about people,she is going to be great no matter where she goes in life!

6 months ago Edited November 9, 2023

Roberta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are happy to hear that our representative assisted you in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Your feedback is highly valued, and we appreciate your kind words. If you have any future inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help.

Oct. 24th, 2023

Terrie Horvatic Arlington, TX

My interaction with each and every Client Success Associate has always been stellar service, with their utmost respect and integrity in our dealings. Working with Stuart today (and Josh yesterday) on the early completion of my program was such a joy to celebrate my commitment and perseverance to exceed my goal. Joy and personality, paired with professionalism - stellar qualities for your associates. Thank you Stuart, Josh and every associate and team member that walked this journey with me to graduation.

Terrie,

Congratulations on nearly reaching the end of your program! We understand that completing any debt resolution program is challenging and demands great patience and dedication. However, you have made it to the end, and your graduation is currently being processed.

We appreciate your kind words and the time you took to leave us such a fantastic review. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with our financial program and team.

We feel honored to have played a part in helping you achieve your financial goals, and your positive feedback means a lot to us. Thank you once again for choosing our services.

Oct. 23rd, 2023

delthea taylor-jones

I appreciated that the representative Ana A called me to welcome me into the program. She was very polite, she explained everything to me where I could understand the program, she helped me with setting up my portal, and she seemed very knowledgeable of the information she was covering with me. Thanks to her I understand the program better. From D. T. Jones

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Delthea, Welcome to the Alleviate family, and congratulations on taking your first step toward financial stability!

We appreciate your kind words and are happy our rep clarified the program with great patience and care. Thank you for your support and for choosing our company to resolve your debt.

Oct. 11th, 2023

Ene Abu-Obe Keller, TX

I like their accommodations in terms of providing you best options when you are financially incapable of meeting up payments. Astrid F was the representative that helped me navigate my options she is highly professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I dislike the fact that I have to back pay when I miss payments but I guess it has to be done

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Ene, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your feedback! We truly appreciate your honesty and openness about your experience with us. We're so glad that our rep was able to provide you with the best option for your case. While we understand your discontent with having to make up a missed payment, we also hope you understand that we do this to stay on track with the program and to ensure we're building up enough funds for the next settlement.

Oct. 10th, 2023

Gina Rippens Orlando, FL

My journey with Alleviate has only just begun, but I can tell you that everyone I have spoken to has been patient, considerate, and reassuring. They are personable, make you feel comfortable, and try to be as helpful as possible. Debt is stressful and working with Jovana and Marsha have really made me feel hopeful about this process. They take the time to listen and don't make you feel judged. I didn't feel like I was being pitched something to make a commission off of (like another settlement company did).

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Welcome, Gina! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We are so grateful for your kind words and we are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company.

Sep. 29th, 2023

James Bowling Green, KY

She was very professional, and friendly. She made sure all my questions were answered and that I understood all details. I would very much like to speak with her on any other occasions for assistance with my account. I enjoyed our conversation and also was a pleasure going over my account review with someone so wonderfully professional!! Thanks again!!

James,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review and recognizing our rep for a job well done! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're delighted to have provided great service.

Sep. 27th, 2023

Johnny Boyd Independence, MO

Rick M was by far the most helpful and attentive account manager I have talked to. Trying to get an account added for 5 months has been daunting, even has had me contemplating leaving alleviate. But Ricks attention to trying to get this resolved was inspiring. I will be dealing with only Rick from now on. Thank You Johnny Boyd

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Johnny, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave your honest feedback and for recognizing our rep on a job well done! We apologize that it's taken you months to add an account. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're delighted to have provided great service.

Sep. 26th, 2023

Hilton James Winterville, NC

So far this company has been everything they advertised. They are very customer friendly try to do everything in their power to help their customers. They call you each and every month to keep you informed of your account and always ask if there is anything you need from them. I admit I was extremely hesitant at first but they have proven themselves to be everything they claim. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking assistance.

Hilton,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your feedback! We truly appreciate your honesty and openness about your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience

We completely understand the hesitancy upon joining the program, rest assured we will be here along the way should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you again for your support, glowing recommendation, and for choosing our company.

Sep. 27th, 2023

Kendra Lang Antioch, CA

They really help you. I am so happy that someone recommended them to me. They reassured me through the work that they’ve done so far. I have two accounts that were offered a settlement. I could not have been more pleased specially, with one of them that was a very high amount! I only been with them a few months. I think that’s excellent and , I highly recommend them. I no longer I’m stressed out!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Kendra! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and congrats on your settlements!

Sep. 15th, 2023

Julie T Cary, NC

I spoke to Chris first then I was forwarded to Shanna. She was quick to the point and very kind. She knew her stuff and answered everything I asked . She made me feel at ease even though I was anxious. She helped me solve my request and I appreciate it. There was no pressure and she was just very nice to talk to. If you need help at Alleviate please get a hold of Shannon P. Thanks!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Julie, thank you so much for your kind review and for recognizing our rep on a job well done! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Sep. 15th, 2023

Shareese Walton Clifton Park, NY

Onky four stars since I am still a new client. So far I have had a great experience with this company. I just started my journey towards fixing my credit. At first I was a bit on the fence about using this type of company to assist me with my financial issues. However, my mind was definitely put at ease after speaking with all of the great reps including chung, who originally contacted me and Shanna and Alex who finalized my paperwork. The team seems very knowledgeable giving me advice and answering my questions. I am confident that if I follow the program they have set up for me, I will be successful in repairing my credit. I will update this review as I continue to use this business.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts, Shareese! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Sep. 14th, 2023

Juliet James Ocala, FL

I like everything about the program.. The outline of all the information.. everything was clearly outline for you to see and understand.. Michael was very honest.. very polite.. patient and skillful at what he does. This company is a game changer for me.. they take away so much of my stress.. it's !!unbelievable!! I didn't know that this kind of help was out there for me. Thank you guys so much for all that you do please keep up the good work.

Kelly Guest Hilton, NY

Elvis & everyone that I have spoken with through Alleviate Financial have exceptionally personable, kind, caring, knowledgeable, understanding & so many great adjectives that I can’t think of right now. I’ve never worked with a company with such amazing employees. It is evident to me that this company inspires their employees to be the best in the business! I am extremely impressed so far.

Michelle Faulhaber Geneva, NE

I have worked with alleviate Financial Solutions for approximately 6 months, have had several health issues recently, and I have called and talked to them and they have been great help and have been there for me since I started working with them. This is a great team of people and I would definitely recommend them to someone struggling with financial problems.

Chante Reese Muskegon, MI

When I called them there was a wait of 5 people ahead of me it went very fast, I was speaking to a rep in less than 7 minutes. I had spoke to a rep named Destiny and she was wonderful. When I called I was a little frantic she helped me with all my questions while bringing my mind ease. She was very nice and addressed my concerns quickly, overall a wonderful experience.

JD Quioco Washington, DC

I just wanted to thank the client success associate, Felix G, for the clear and concise help he provided me today. I really appreciate the fact it felt like he had a grasp of my situation and that it didn’t feel like he was rushing through answers. In a day and age where quick and muddled is the norm, it’s refreshing to have had this experience.

Mike McDaniel North Vernon, IN

The Co .Alleviate Customer Serv Reps and the acct manager Jose S are all very polite,professional,Friendly ,patient and answered all our questions with courtesy and explained everything in a kind and friendly manner.I am very pleased with the company and all of the cust serv reps and my acct manager.I am looking forward to their help in my financial situation.

Carlene Washington Vienna, VA

I want to thank Christ for a wonderful job he did today. He was such a big help in explaining everything that I didn't remember. Christ took his time and got the answer that I need in a timely manner. I wish all of people in general had good customer service like him It was such a pleasure to have someone to help me out. I would recommend Christ to everyone well job done keep up the wonderful job.

Wendi Gedzun Greensboro, NC

John W. and Maria R. were very helpful. I had been with another company for four years and still had four accounts unresolved, even though three of them showed as charge offs on my credit report. The company should have followed up with me and the creditors to officially close out the accounts, but did not. I switched over to alleviate to take care of it, as well as other debts that had accumulated due to financial hardship. I am very grateful for having found alleviate to help me resolve my debts, and become financially free as soon as possible so I can get on with my life.

Samuel Kim Austin, TX

Alleviate Financial Solutions has been very helpful in managing and paying off my debt. They are proactive and always available. Their client success team has been thorough in answering my questions and setting me at ease. Recently, Norman A helped me with making sure my account was up-to-date and answering questions about the status of my account. He was patient and thorough. I couldn't be more pleased with latest experience.

Gina Soriano Spring, TX

Elvis A is amazing! He explained everything thoroughly, patiently, & kindly answered my questions. That wasn't an ordinary task. Not only is this extremely difficult under normal circumstances but add to it that I'm significantly disabled, grieving, & technology challenged, severely challenged. Including speech & response time. He never made me feel like I was slow, challenged, & he never rushed me. He answered all of my questions & let me know I could call anytime when I have more. Outstanding customer service! TYVM! Gina

8 months ago Edited August 23, 2023

David McVey

Andrea A. went over all that was expected of me and what i should expect in the process.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, David. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Apr. 8th, 2024

Cherlyn Finerson

The young man was very polite and very patient with me. He was able to give me needed information.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Cherlyn! We're thrilled our representative was patient and handled your case with great care. We look forward to assisting you again in the future and appreciate your feedback.

Apr. 8th, 2024

John

Answered my questions and went further in helping me under my part in the program.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, John. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Apr. 3rd, 2024

Marcus Payten

My experience so far is good. Amanda was great explaining the terms and introducing me to the process

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you had a great experience, and we're glad that Amanda was able to provide you with excellent service. We will support you throughout your journey, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it with us, Marcus.

Apr. 3rd, 2024

Rayray

I have just started but they have been great Andrea was such a great help and very kind and helpful

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Ray! We're delighted to have you on board and are glad you found Andrea helpful.

Apr. 1st, 2024

Robert Johnson

Andrea was very clear in explaining everything, and I felt comfortable with everything.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us, Robert! Our team is always here to support you throughout your journey, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Shaun Billingsley

Andrea was very helpful and answered all of my questions with a professional attitude.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your review and for recognizing Andreas' excellent work! We appreciate your feedback, Shaun.

David Chicaiza

The information that was given was clear and easy to understand. Really appreciate the help.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, David! We're glad to help and appreciate your feedback.

Christine Aquino Los Angeles, CA

First waited almost an hour thinking this is not a company that say they can help but not. It is too soon to tell which from start to now 5 months not much of concern and help. For each month I called or they called and I talk to them and I told him about one of the bills was wrong. No one corrected it no one even bothered to letting me know a few other things in the correct way. Well this month doing my monthly call. Today’s agent she was very very much excellent. She listened to me very well as what was not done and what I didn’t have in the right way. Any way she was so helpful and showed the concern of an agent. Knowing how to explained things better corrected few things. As well as other helpful things that I needed. She is a 💯 percent top agent that show her kind of work related. It’s only 5 months to soon to rate company but today was was a concerned. Thank you for assisting me even for making me laugh smile with few tears of faith.

rufus arthursr Burke, VA

Working with the representatives at Alleviate Financial Solutions has been an amazing experience for us. After hearing so much static about unsavory practices of companies that work with clients to get debt relief I/we were skeptical at first but, the way anyone we spoke with handled any and all of our concerns, took away all doubts. I do not know about any other companies and how they deal with their clients but, I do know that I trust Alleviate completely and I would and will recommend their services to anyone I know who need this kind of assistance and support! Thank you Alleviate Financial Solutions for your client support representatives who always make us feel like we are the most important clients every time we called, no matter how small or large we believed the situation we were calling about was!

Robert Freede Oxnard, CA

Andrea E was very helpful in answering all my questions. She explained everything that needed to know

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Robert! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Mar. 18th, 2024

Jeremiah Reyna Lockhart, TX

Alleviate workers were friendly, for the most part helpful, and kind.. I appreciated all their help and time. Thank you all for your services.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jeremiah. We're delighted to hear you had a positive experience with our team and are pleased to serve you. We truly appreciate your feedback and time and wish you the best.

Mar. 14th, 2024

John Comstock San Jose, CA

I loved the easy to follow directions given to me and Jay answered my question with plenty of confidence.

John,

Thank you for leaving a review! We're delighted to have provided a positive and straightforward experience.

Mar. 13th, 2024

Joseph Miller Moreno Valley, CA

Alleviate has always done everything in my best interest and to help me resolve my issues. Thank you.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Joseph. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Mar. 8th, 2024

Tammy Williamson

He was friendly and professional as well as thorough and explained everything to me. Great customer service.

1 month ago Edited April 5, 2024

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, Tammy. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Mar. 6th, 2024

Ted Murri

Jorge A was very helpful answered All my questions and directed. me to the Person I needed to talk to.

Ted,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Jorge, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Feb. 27th, 2024

Jd Cowles

I had a great conversation with Shauri S today, very helpful with my account. Still some issues but hopefully they will be resolved soon.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Jd, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Feb. 20th, 2024

Stan McClain Charlotte, NC

Pleasant dealing with Jorge at Alleviate Financial. Questions answered and issues addressed professionally. Thank you for a Class Act!

Stan,

Feb. 20th, 2024

Fahmi

I like Alleviate team they are very helpful and they give an excellent service you get answers for any question you have .

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you, Fahmi, for taking the time to leave a review! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and want you to know that we are always here to support you throughout your journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions along the way.

Feb. 16th, 2024

Curtis W Morganton, NC

The representative explained everything in detail and always asked if I understood everything. Experience so far has been outstanding.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, Curtis. We appreciate it greatly.

Feb. 16th, 2024

Don Gallagher Phoenix, AZ

Rick was very personable and kept me at ease. He answered any questions or concerns I had in a complete and concise manner.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're delighted that Rick put your mind at ease by concisely answering your questions. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Don!

Feb. 15th, 2024