Alleviate Financial Solutions

7.7

Marlene W Jacksonville, FL

Ms Ellen V was very polite and helpful. She went over everything with me and made sure I understood the status of my settlements. Ellen also gave me additional information regarding the plan and provided feed back on my settlements. She is a great Employee!!!

11 months ago Edited November 10, 2023

Janice Holder Albuquerque, NM

Alleviate financial solutions helped me after my husband died to consolidate my debt. They were very professional , and they did what they said they would do. My only issue at all with them is at the very end. I had one account that had not been settled and it took them two years to tell me that they could not settle with the American Express that I had to do it myself which was fine. I just would have liked have done it two years ago. Everything else went great and they were very good at calling me once a month and checking on things with the one exception that I mentioned above.

Cynthia Mañon

I was helped by Ricardo and he was amazing in explaining everything!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Cynthia! We appreciate your feedback and are glad Ricardo was helpful.

Patricia Miller

Very courteous, understanding and kind. Not condescending or judgmental!!!

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We genuinely appreciate your kind words and are delighted to have provided an outstanding experience! Thank you for your feedback, Patricia.

Harry Rickett III

My experience was very good and I would recommend to people who need help

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We appreciate your review and recommendation, Harry. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us!

All4218

Andrea a did very well on what I needed to know and do thanks😊

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing Andrea for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your experience.

Estela BECERRA

Julio was awesome, he is very knowledge & help me with my issue.

Estela,

We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Julio for his excellent service and are glad he helped resolve the issue. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Mar. 20th, 2024

Constance Dickerson San Antonio, TX

Excellent customer service. He answered all of my questions.

Constance,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Mar. 19th, 2024

Tracy White Waxahachie, TX

Rick M is great! Very helpful and explained everything in detail!

Tracy,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Rick, for his excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Mar. 15th, 2024

Linda Lauver

Sarah was very positive and very helpful with what I needed to do and to hear

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're so glad Sarah provided a helpful and positive experience. We'll be here to support you throughout your journey! Thank you for your feedback, Linda.

Mar. 15th, 2024

Dianne Phillips -Morris Charlotte, NC

The agent was clear with his delivery. It was a good experience

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We're so glad you had a positive experience and genuinely appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review, Dianne!

Mar. 13th, 2024

Oluwaseun Ojo Dallas, TX

Great customer service,he answered all my questions and attended to my concerns.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are delighted to have provided excellent service and are happy to assist you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Oluwaseun.

melody hartwell Ramseur, NC

She answered all my questions and gave me all the contact information.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, Melody. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cathy Crout Birmingham, AL

They are great at explaining the process and have a very positive attitude.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Cathy! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had a great experience with us.

Sheila Miller Dallas, TX

Diamond ,was friendly and very helpful in all that I needed.

Sheila,

We appreciate you taking the time to review and recognize our representative, Diamond, for her excellent service. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

BIG COUNTRY Schererville, IN

Very helpful from the beginning. I will be out of debt soon !

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear that you have had a positive experience with the program from the very beginning, and we eagerly anticipate your graduation! We appreciate your confidence in the process and the valuable feedback you have provided. We understand that the program can be stressful at times, and we are grateful that you have persisted despite the challenges and achieved positive outcomes.

Mar. 6th, 2024

Fiorella Vitale Fort Lauderdale, FL

He is very polite and professional . He explain every detail

Fiorella,

Thank you for recognizing our representative's excellent work. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Mar. 5th, 2024

Terri Cropper Lafayette, IN

I like the monthly calls. Everyone is so kind & understanding.

Terri,

We are delighted to know that you have been enjoying our periodic reviews and that we have provided you with a kind and positive experience! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate it, and our support team will be available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have along the way.

Feb. 28th, 2024

Sherry Lane Marina, CA

I have been with them for almost a year. They have been so professional, honest and kind with me. I never worry about what is happening because I trust them always. I spoke with Christian A this morning and, as usual, everything is explained to me and I am aware of everything going on with my account. They have been amazing and take away my worries and stress over my financial situation. Great job to all at Alleviate Financial Solutions.

Debbie Casada McKinney, TX

We have just started with Alleviate Financial Solutions, it has been very helpful. Anyone I have spoken with hen I have called has my information on where we are now in the process of freeing us of debt. I have received several calls from those involved with my account and am exciting about hearing they will soon be able to began the process to relieve my debt.

Kristianddavid Harris Midway, AL

I love the fact that all I had to do was list all the companies that I had a debt with I felt was over my head and give to Alleviate financial and they handled all my creditors easily with just one payment a month. They truly set my mind at ease. It raised my credit scorer as well. Thank you alleviate financial. I am no longer drowning in debt.

Xavier G.

Ms. Astrid F went above and beyond since the moment she picked up my call, her professionalism and way of understanding my needs and concerns were very well under her attention. She was always helpful with a great attitude and gave me all details necessary for me to understand everything we went trough. I wish there was a direct line so I can contact her directly to speak to her any time I needed to. Thanks a lot Ms. F!

1 year ago Edited January 9, 2024

Domenick DeTommaso New York, NY

I recently called back Alleviate to review my standing and spoke with Chris. I found him to be very helpful and answered all of my inquiries. I am almost graduating the program and he went over just what will occur in the next few days and for me to expect a call settling my last account. I feel grateful to speak with knowledgeable people over my years with Alleviate. Thank you.

Mateo Juarez Fort Worth, TX

I had missed a call from Aleviate and I called back right away. I stayed in hold for less than 1 minute when Vidal G answered my call. He answered ALL my questions with incredible patience! Before the call, I felt uneasy about the process since I had misunderstood a BIG step in my first call and I had messed up. Thankfully, Videl was kind enough to explain in detail what I had to do and that everything was going to be okay. Thank you so much Alleviate for helping me in a time I needed help the most!

Veronica Green Bartow, FL

Mr. Minor G was very professional and friendly. I was happy that we was able to go over my welcome packet . He explained every thing to me in a very knowledgeable and professional manner, so I could understand about the program and my responsibilities. I am looking forward to working with Mr. G and the rest of Alleviate Financial Solutions family as I move toward financial freedom.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you so much Veronica Green! It means a lot to hear such positive remarks!

Dec. 28th, 2022

Socrates Fernandez Queens, NY

excellent service a magical help to that I lived with you. Their customer service is 5 stars and like no other in the same agreement they take the taxes for excellent comfort at the end of the agreement. ///: excelente servicio una ayuda mágica a que viví con ustedes. sus servicio al cliente es 5 estrellas y como ninguna otras del mismo acuerdo toman los taxes para excelente comodidad al finar de los acuerdo

Sylvia DeVore Oak Grove, KY

Alleviate has been my saving grace, before I made the first call to them I was considering bankruptcy. They have been able to stop all collections calls and letters, and my credit is already improving. They call me monthly to discuss my progress in the program, and have shown me that there is an end in sight. Amanda assisted me today with questions I had and was thorough and thoughtful to my unique situation.

Mflores2314 Mesa, AZ

Marlény C is my account manager, and I just want to say how amazing she is. Was very thorough in explaining/guiding me along the way. I asked if there was any way I could submit a review because of how content I was with her customer service. Recommend this company for only those that are willing to put in the work to get more financial stability.

Barbara Dallas, TX

Alleviate Financial employs excellent customer service reps who are always there to assist. I recently had some confusion with my account, and customer service rep, Amanda A. answered all my questions and resolved my issues quickly, professionally, and congenitally. Alleviate is a great company dedicated to their customers. I highly recommend them.

Courtney Pinnock

I couldn’t describe a more easy to deal with Financial Solution if that’s a word, but Alleviate has made it effortlessly pain free in helping me with my finances and credits. Their customer service team is extremely competent and knowledgeable also very easy to talk to. I’m happy with Alleviate, and comforted to know I made the decision to choose it.

Ann Blythewood, SC

I spoke with Andy today and she was very eloquent. She helped me with my problem very quickly and efficiently. From the 1st she was positive and that reassured me. I was very happy to have her as my person who helped me solve my issue. I found her to be kind and also caring about the information she got to me about how I would be affected and certain ways by any decisions that were made. I found this reassuring and also helpful. I wish I could speak to Andy every time.

1 year ago Edited June 16, 2023

Crystal Exford Muncie, IN

I had just recently signed up with Alleviate and have already received a settlement offer that was a 60% off discount than the original debt. I am truly impressed with Alleviate. It's scary going into debt management but Alleviate is making the process not so scary now for me. Edgar was great in explaining the offer and managing my account recording.

Lourdes Bergueiro Hialeah, FL

I am glad to be part of Allivate Financial Solution. We were completely lost not knowing what to do with our finances and this angel appeared in front of us. We are getting organized and most of it feel protected and very well oriented. The process will take time but we will get good results from it. The Allivate staff is amazing and my Manager Account Ms. Andrea E is very professional and knowledgeable, one of the best! Thanks for your help 👍 The Bergueiros

Msnoblequeen Fort Lauderdale, FL

Words cannot express how much this company has been so helpful during the hardest time of my life . I was at my lowest with so much debt that it was difficult for me to keep up. Ms. Jennifer D from Alleviate Financial Solutions was very helpful, she took her time with going over everything thoroughly and making sure that I was able to understand how the company work and the great benefits that it provides. as a single parent of 3 kids and struggling to make ends meet I highly recommend Alleviate Financial to help you with a fresh start and better credit.

Steve Brown Columbus, IN

I had the pleasure to speaking with Felix G on the 29th of September and he was a very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional gentleman I had the pleasure of talking to !!! He had updated me with my issue and reassured me of my situation !!! He had spoken to me very calmly and I appreciated that so much, he is a gentleman and a scholar. Best regards Steven Brown

1 year ago Edited October 2, 2023

Joyce Jackson Monticello, AR

I call today to make sure that I had responded to a settlement back in August in which I was informed that it was already settled also informed the advisor of the repeated calls from of the creditors T he advisor assured that it would be taken care of I just like to say the advisor was very helpful with my concerns very very professional pleasant to communicate with overall a very good call

Ludwig Chapman The Bronx, NY

Asterid was wonderful and knowledgeable and help me reach a solution to my problem

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Ludwig! We're glad Astrid provided you with an excellent experience and helped with a resolution. Please don't hesitate to contact us for further assistance.

Feb. 20th, 2024

Casie Bruin Birmingham, AL

Answered all question. The staff member, Steward, was very friendly and easy to talk too.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Casie! We appreciate your feedback and are glad Steward provided a positive experience.

Feb. 20th, 2024

Alvin Daniell Hollywood, FL

I am very pleased with the reception I had and would recommend this organization to others.

Alvin,

We are ecstatic to hear that you are highly satisfied with the services we provided you and would recommend our company to others! We are grateful for your positive feedback, and it would be our pleasure to assist anyone you refer to us. Thank you for choosing our company and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Christian Nelson Manteca, CA

Rick was very nice and professional and was able to take care of my issue fairly quickly.

Christian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad that Rick provided you with a positive and helpful experience. We appreciate your feedback and are here if you need any more help.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Arthur Araiza

Explain all parts of services to me answered all my questions..about your company.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review, Arthur. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Feb. 8th, 2024

Iulius Hammond, IN

Andrea A was a person who pleased me in the way she treated me, the consultations and procedures left me satisfied.

Lulius,

We are thrilled to hear that Andrea provided you with a positive experience that left you satisfied. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate it!

Feb. 7th, 2024

Randy Idland Seale, AL

Very informative, Ric answered all my questions and explained everything step by step

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for reviewing and recognizing our rep for a job well done! It was so kind of you to share your positive experience, Randy.

Feb. 5th, 2024

Rose

Answered all questions and was very kind to assist me. Thank you Allivate for awesome coworkers

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Rose! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Jan. 30th, 2024

Juan Picon Channelview, TX

Their willingness to help alleviate the problem of debt by communicating with my creditors.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Juan.

Jan. 30th, 2024

Caleb Abston

I have been pleased thus far with the checking in on the situation I am just hopeful that the other accounts can be done fairly soon

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are grateful to hear that you have had a positive experience thus far, Caleb! We understand your desire to acquire more results and we assure you that with time and sufficient funding, we will be able to provide them. If you ever wish to discuss accelerating the process, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for your feedback.

Jan. 24th, 2024

Douglas Mathews Detroit, MI

Marria was very helpful in adjusting my account. Very courteous in answering all my concerns and questions.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Douglas! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to assist you.

Jan. 15th, 2024

jasmine johnson Vallejo, CA

Joseph was very helpful and he took time to understand my situation and advocate on my behalf. Much appreciated.

Jasmine,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that our rep took the time to address your concerns with great patience and care. Thank you again for your support and for choosing our company.

Jan. 4th, 2024

Wire Dawg1 Anchorage, AK

Very helpful customer service. Has always been great at communicating with me and keeping me up to date

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We are thrilled to hear that your experience with us has been great so far! If you have any questions or concerns while on your journey, please don't hesitate to contact us. We value your support and appreciate you choosing our company. Thank you!

Jan. 3rd, 2024

Lois Cannon

Explained everything with clarity, easy to relate to. Actually gave me a since of relief I haven't had in a while.

Reply from Alleviate Financial Solutions

We greatly appreciate your positive review and are glad our representative was able to ease your mind about the program, Lois! Thank you for your feedback.

Jan. 3rd, 2024