Lexington Law, a Utah-based firm, has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples across the nation for over 14 years.

To date, Lexington Law has helped over half a million consumers with bad credit resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports.

Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Some of the negative items Lexington Law removes include:

• Late payments
  • Charge offs
  • Collections
  • Foreclosures
  • Repossessions
  • Judgments
  • Liens
  • Bankruptcies

With Lexington Law, clients can get access to a free credit consultation, a team of certified lawyers and paralegals, and customized credit repair plans.

Overall, Lexington Law is a trusted firm and is known for its top-rated, reputable credit repair services and professional staff.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Darian Gammage from Las Vegas, Nevada

"Lexington Law was absolutely amazing, from the great customer service to the excellent and professional work on my credit. I wholeheartedly recommend Lexington Law to everyone I meet and to all my family and friends!"

Read on to learn more about Lexington Law's credit repair services and company discounts, and to view verified Lexington Law reviews from real clients.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting improve their poor credit.

Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home.

Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific consumer life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process.

This free, personalized initial consultation gives the firm a chance to review clients' current credit situations and allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three service levels that clients can choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs a monthly fee of $89.95 and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs a monthly fee of $109.95 and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and families can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a fairly reputable credit repair process in comparison to other companies in the repair industry. The firm has been in business for over 14 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations.

Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The law firm promises that it does dispute all negative items including late payments, charge offs, collections, and more from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc.

Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation and learn more about the repair process.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other companies in the repair industry, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate negative items per credit bureau it challenges each month.

While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation.

One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their bad credit.

According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and credit repair work updates, but is occasionally a little slower with its credit repair processes than other repair companies.

Although Lexington Law's credit repair process can be slower than expected, the firm is known to provide quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

As part of its credit repair process, Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current account members.

The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can help you better understand Lexington Law firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when fixing your credit.

In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Lexington Law Frequently Asked Questions

What requirements do I need to meet to use Lexington Law's credit repair services?

Lexington Law offers a variety of credit repair services, including a FREE credit report consultation. To get started, all you need to do is give us a call and provide some basic information about yourself. From there, we’ll work with you to determine whether any of our services are right for your credit situation.

Does Lexington Law offer a money-back or service guarantee?

While we can’t guarantee your credit will be repaired, we can promise to help you work to address any unfair or inaccurate negative items hurting your credit reports.

Why are Lexington Law credit repair services better than what other credit repair companies offer?

We’re trusted leaders in credit repair for a reason. As a law firm, our lawyers are experienced in dealing with credit law and in being your advocate for credit justice, and this understanding drives our credit repair process. We’ve proven that when it comes to credit repair, no one does it better than Lexington Law.

How long does Lexington Law’s credit repair process take?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to predict in advance how long it will take to repair your credit, as every credit report is unique. That being said, last year alone, our clients saw millions of negative items removed from their reports, and typically stayed with us for six months.

What are the credit repair service options that Lexington Law offers?

Lexington Law offers a variety of service levels to match every circumstance and budget. You can even get a free credit report consultation, just for calling in. In fact, in 2018, we gave away over 2.5 million FREE credit report consultations. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.95 per month.

How do I know if Lexington Law offers legitimate credit repair services?

Lexington Law has been a part of the credit industry for a long time, and we have working relationships with the three main credit bureaus, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Our long-standing results and client testimonials speak volumes to the way we do business and to our legitimacy.

How much do Lexington Law credit repair services cost?

Lexington Law offers a variety of services to match every circumstance and budget. Currently, our most popular service level is also our most robust, at $129.99 per month. More affordable options are also available, like our Lex OnTrack product, which costs $24.99 per month.

What payment options does Lexington Law offer?

We accept all forms of payment, except for Discover Card.

What discounts are offered at Lexington Law?

Lexington Law offers discounts to active military and veterans. We also offer to give you and a family member or friend 50 percent off your first work fee when you sign up together.

How do I keep track of my progress after signing up for Lexington Law’s credit repair services?

Most of our clients monitor their credit repair progress through our app or online dashboard. Clients may also call our member services team for updates and more information.

4.0

Trina r Cox

August 24th, 2019 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington you are the best !! I have learned alot about my credit am kmow able to purchase things without using rental center and buy here pay here. If am not sure about something I call to get some guide help. The you Lexington Law

A Ross

August 23rd, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They provide a rubber stamp service that will help with some very simple accounts but when you get to accounts that need real service, forget it that is when you get the run around. and nothing gets done for you, but they do still take your money.

Kelleye Shelton

August 23rd, 2019 Conroe, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Be careful who you trust in and believe in as we were lied to or misinformed as Lexington will say, by their people. They do fix the problem but take services away in order to do what they agree too. Then they will take your money and do very little to earn it, nothing to earn your trust back, just continue to take advantage until you make them stop. Then they wonder what happened & why they are losing your business. Beware to the consumer.

Aug 28, 2019

Dear Kelleye, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing us to address your concerns. An email was sent to you with my direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Pamela Corder-Redding

August 22nd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My opinion, they are awful. They told me for the $109 a month that included both my husband and I. After 4 months, I find out they didn't even open an account for my husband and nothing had been done on his credit bureau. They send out letters as if they were written by you (not on any letterhead paper showing they are a legal firm). Two letters were returned to me as the addresses were wrong, and the letters, in my opinion, looked like they were sent from a 5th grader - just awful. When I signed up, they told me I just needed a few things off my credit bureau and it would probably just take a month - huh! Not so. I recommend not using them and get a local attorney that you know will get it done.

Aug 28, 2019

Dear Pamela, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing us to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Bob G.

August 22nd, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I contracted with Lexington over 4-5 years ago. They did help the 1st year or two. Four years ago they notified me that they were no longer licensed to do biz in Oregon but would continue to monitor my case “free of charge”. They recently notified me that they were now licensed in Oregon and after a 4 year hiatus were charging me again. When I didn’t respond within 14 days they were charging me a late fee——-after 4 years! WOW ——I ended up paying for one month just to get them off my back...........

Nichol Laub

August 21st, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I feel scammed by the manner this company does business. Fails to communicate after you sign up, and then refuses to cancel within the grace period without additionally charging. In my request to decline service. I was told I would be charged $122 regardless. This was not communicated. In fact the opposite was spoken, of no charge if called in by grace period. They push a sale and don't let you take the time to think about it no matter the amount of times you try to ask for time to consider. They lie and tell you there is a cancellation period to get you into the trap of reoccurring charges so you can never afford to even pay your debt. Don't waste your time or money. I am extremely disappointed in their unprofessional way of business

Tawanna Hill

August 20th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LEXINGTON HELPED CLEAR OFF SEVERAL DEBTS AND MY SCORE WENT UP WITHIN THE FIRST 2 MONTHS!!!! THEY'RE EXCELLENT ALL AROUND!

Ken McClain

August 16th, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit problems can be very frustrating & timestaking. Meaning, it’s not resolved overnight. But with patience and diligence whatever can be done, will be done to help your situation. I’m appreciative of this. Although the really & truly amount of money paid them is a sacrifice, in the long run the improvements & repair of my credit is well worth the PEACE of mind given to free up my life of purchasing.

John mathues

August 16th, 2019 Bear, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law is a predatory law firm based on taking your money every month for barely working on cases They charge you 100 monthly think about that ? Most of us can repair it our own with that money ? They never tell you this is a monthly payment and even tho I cancelled my case they charged me for this month without giving me a refund Never use this company lazy lawyers praying on the unfortunate

Aug 19, 2019

Dear John, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jasmine

August 15th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve been a customer with Lexington law for about a year now. On my own, my credit was at fair with a few bad inquiries. After Medical bills started to pile up on to my credit report which my medical bills were from a vehicle accident which I did a settlement on all medical bills but was still being reported to my credit.. Then my boss recommended me to Lexington law not only did they help me remove my medical inquiries but the rest of the other inquiries i already had and within months. And they raised my credit with a huge improvement to excellent credit. I felt blessed so happy and the relief of no debts. Highly recommend Lexington law. And the customer service are so nice they work so hard to help you. They truly do value their customers. Even so having my credit looking great again I still keep Lexington law to follow up with them on my credit for any future credit I like to open or for fraud use.. They’re my people to go and the best part is that they’re so affordable. Worth every penny to invest for a better you. I love them for helping my family and me out.

Melvin

August 14th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

“Jurisprudence...complete and thorough.”

Drew shields

August 13th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did what they said and cleared up simple things on my credit when it came to doing real work nothing happens keeps spinning me in circles every time I called it was something different of my fault then when I tryed to cancel they charged me 59.95 when I was only pay 8.95 a month horrible customer service

Aug 14, 2019

Dear Drew, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and giving me the opportunity to address your concerns. Please don't hesitate to give us a call should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Tyrrell Hopkins

August 10th, 2019 Beaumont, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington law drags things out to get your money back each month. They start with the littlest item, an item you could pay off easily, then they save the big credit issues for last. After you cancel, they will still trying to draw money from your bank account.

Aug 12, 2019

Dear Tyrrell, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Aaron

August 10th, 2019 Collegeville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think ppl feel safer because the “law” in Lexington law. During the initial set up they asked me for some insite on how to remove each item I thought “that’s wtf I’m overpaying you for” but what ever. This place moves at a snails pace matter fact a snail on crutches moving backwards, in my opinion it’s just so they can charge you for more months. My biggest issues the the app that you use. Around my second month I checked my status and it read “reviewing responses” from over a month ago. (Keep in mind I was told that they have 30 days to respond or they have to remove them) then out of nowhere it asked me again how they should dispute the items and pretty much started over again with “intervention letter sent” they seem dishonest there is no communication and I would never recommend anyone sign up no matter what the “reviews” say. I spend 109 dollars for three months to have three items removed and on of the removed items was something that I paid in full and got them to agree to remove it... so two, two items on there part.... Lexington Fraud I call em

Mike

August 8th, 2019 Elmhurst, IL

They are telemarketers. I got so many cold calls from them, I called back to tell them off and found out I had to opt out of getting calls I never signed up for. Don't use this trash.

Aug 12, 2019

Dear Mike , I reviewed your concerns regarding the phone calls you received from us. If you would like to discuss this matter with us, please contact our Customer Service Department and request to speak with someone in the Resolutions Department. Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Treasure

August 7th, 2019 Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used Lexington law years ago . They did nothing for me. Scam artist all the way. Have fun letting them take ur money.😡😡😡😡

Jasmine

August 6th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lex Law did ABSOLUTELY nothing to help my credit issues. All they did was charge my credit card every month without delivering any results. I cancelled after 5 months! DON'T waste your money.

Diane

August 5th, 2019 Wentzville, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are easy to talk to and helping me with my credit repair

Aloha Waikiki

August 1st, 2019 Honolulu, HI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Aloha: Someone from Hawaii transferred called to the Lexington Law Firm and I was able to talk with one of the sweet lady by the name: Makenna M. She is very polite and eager to help me to fix my credit and she said she will do her best and I value her words to me, and I value that. I am just starting out with them this morning thru' my work hours. In the past, I enrolled debt consolidation company and I also had garnishment from my paycheck from my bank because my loan, and these caused my credit score down to 624 now, so I am looking forward to all the good things to come and I am hoping they can clean up my credit records quickly since I have some personal situation beside I just lost of my both parent. I tried to apply small loan to get the funeral cost and medical costs for family and one of my good friend but the financial institutions declined my loan request because of my credit record, so I really hope this going to work well and I am confident Lexington Law crew can help me for this. Thank you for introducing your service to me and May God bless you all and keep the positive vibes and good works! Mahalo (Thank you!

Angelique white

July 31st, 2019 Ottumwa, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been with with Lexington for a few years now. Unfortunately I havent been able to afford the 90 dollar payments. So I called to cancel and the guy I talked to on the phone told me I could pay the late fee and then he would cancel my account. The late fee was 19.95. Well today they tried pulling another 90 dollars out of my account. 🤔 I called the firm and asked why they were taking money out with I canceled over a month ago. She told me it's because it wasnt in the notes. And my payments weren't clearing. So now I'm out 90 dollars and they wont give me my money back. Your paralegals should really stick to their words cause it's not ok to deceive people like that.

Neal

July 31st, 2019 Midvale, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have always been professional in their manner and I've had a couple items removed ... but I signed up on a 2 for 1 special and they still insisted on billing me for 2 persons. I tried to cancel and they told me I still had one more payment. They may do good work but they weasel the money out of you.

ROYCE

July 30th, 2019 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not waste your time. This company has been taking money out of my account for almost a year now and there has been no change to my report; therefore, I decides to cancel my account and They charge me $40 more, just to cancel. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU JUST LIKE GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

Celeste

July 28th, 2019 Glen Allen, VA

I have had great success with Lexington Law. My credit report and score have improved greatly.

T. Davis

July 22nd, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired Lexington Law approximately 12 years ago. They did an excellent job! I was amazed! Now I need their help again, so I am back! I also recommended someone to get on track with their credit. GO LEXINGTON LAW! This is a very professional organization. Five Stars! Classy!

Lowell

July 17th, 2019 Milpitas, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I only had 1 negative report on my credit and it was looking bad for me because I was trying to buy a house. So I heard about lexington law but havent heard anything bad. I thought if what the heck I'll just try it. I didnt do my checks like I should of. Anyways only 1 negative report and in 3 months nothing has changed. I was told upfront that I only had 1 negative report and that it shouldn't take too long but cant give any guarantees. I dont know why that in 3 months nothing changed. I wasnt being informed of what's been going on. I had to ask them of the status of my case. If anyone were I'm my shoes they would think that they were getting ripped off like I was. So I went ahead and put a stop to my case and I was still charged. I have seriously wasted time and money on lexington law. I wasnt able to get me a new house because of Lexington law just wanting to keep on getting money from me and instead of doing their job. Before you sign up with lexington law do your homework. Theres a lot of company's out there that offer the same price as lexington law and do a better job at getting things done faster and wont have to keep on taking money from you when you're already hurting trying to fix your credit. How can you fix your credit when a credit company just wants to keep taking money from you. That's LEXINGTON LAW.

Arelis Sierra

July 16th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Until this morning, I was a client with Lexington Law for two months. I did not expect to see an improvement in that short amount of time. However, I also did not expect to be given NEGATIVE REMARKS on my credit reports due to the letters they sent to my creditors. The first time I called, the paralegal seemed confused and uncertain that their letter was the reason I was given a negative rating on my credit reports for my old Macy's account. She said it had to be for another reason because the letters that Lexington Law sends are brief letters asking for information and not to dispute anything. Then it just happened again yesterday with another creditor. Discover Bank submitted a negative report to my creditors because they said I disputed my account. I am extremely upset about my experience with this company as a result.

Jul 18, 2019

Dear Arelis, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Edward

July 15th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They wrote a letter to creditor, the letter was Refused, returned to sender. WASTE OF MONEY

Rhonda Mitchell

July 14th, 2019 Abilene, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't understand where all these one and two stars are coming from and all of these complaints. I have been with them since middle of April and they have removed 10 negative items 40% of my negative items. Anytime I call they're always very friendly very helpful so I just don't understand where this negativity from people about the paralegals they speak with. I will stay with Lexington Law until they have removed 100% And I believe they will do it. In the very beginning signing with them I had doubts my credit was really bad but I am very impressed with Lexington Law.

Deborah

July 12th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I gave this rating because one of your associates misled me. I have not received any services. I discontinued them after the incident. One person can spoil things for everyone if they are not attempting to help and not deceive. The person was unprofessional in my opinion, so I cannot give a higher rate. I gave three stars because the last associate helped me and stated I would not be charged anything outside of the 14.99 for the credit reports. Thank you!

Tina Coggeshall

July 11th, 2019 Attleboro, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am just starting out with them. They are very polite and eager to help you fix your credit and do there best . They have a chat link so any time you have a question you can chat with someone . I am looking forward to all the good things to come thanks for them with their help . Bless them all

Candice S Beamer

July 10th, 2019 Flint, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I agreed to their services if they agreed not to call me via phone. Especially during work hours. They swore to me they could text. I agreed to that. They claimed to have set up an account for me at their website that I could view that way. The account would never recognize my password and name SEVERAL times (even after I continually tried to update them and had the info written DOWN). It just didnt work. I tried to email the link they sent me for issues after attempting to call them and being put on hold for over 20 min. I kept getting my email sent back to me saying there was "no such address" (and it was their tap on link). They daily called me almost to the point of harrasively even though they said they wouldnt call me (especially during work hours). I had explained that I worked with very small children and couldnt take my eyes off of them. I never was abke to access my acct after the first day and nobody ever helped. The other dumb one I emailed would respond "with issues to go to my account in the web and address any question on THERE" (When the issue was that I couldnt get in.) They still charged me tge first $89 SAYING they performed THEIR portion of the job by setting up my acct etc. Do NOT use this COMPANY. FAKE links. No assistance helping with web acct issues. Nada. You will get ripped OFF.

Rachel Humes

July 9th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was looking for someone to help me clear my credit. Lexington Law was there for me. Most of my credit was in medical bills. They helped me out of 23 they got 21. For that, I'm very grateful.

Mary

July 9th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law has been assisting me diligently for quite some time now by removing some stubborn negativeness on my credit reports. I genuinely appreciate all that they have done which in turn has rectified a better credit score for me. I have been able to sustain high creditworthiness at a lower interest rate that I thought I'd never be able to ever again. Thank you Sincerely Lexington Law!

Rich Samaroo

July 1st, 2019 Forest Hills, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One of the worst company I have ever dealt with. Call in at 2:08 PM spoke with a paralegal by the name of Erica, at first I just had a few basic questions on my account. 1) why when I call in it’s was saying you sent out challenges to Transunion however it does not show up on my client dash board. - puts me on hold for about 3-5 mins when she gets back stared she will put in a ticket to get the issues resolved (mind this the second time I called in about this and the first paralegal told me the same thing) 2) then I ask if they can re-pull my credit for Experian since a few things were removed from my Experian report not because of Lexington law but me negotiating with my creditors in order for them to remove it. - she then say she can’t pull my report it has to wait 30 days from the last time they pulled it. Up to this question o had no intentions of canceling 3) can I cancel my service? (Ask with no intentions on canceling just wanted to see if the review are true) - if you cancel your service you will be charge an additional $121 for work that has been done. - what work has not been done that I haven’t paid for? - we sent out challenges on the 9th of June to TransUnion (which I can’t see because it does not update on client dashboard) 4) I then ask to speak to a supervisor. She puts me on hold for 10 mins comes back and says her supervisor is busy. 5) what is supervisor name? She responded Kathlyn. I told her I can wait all day I don’t mind I just want to speak to her. She responded we are just going to cancel your service without going back and forth. She cancels my service and then hangs up on me. I called back again and then spoke with a paralegal by the name of Crystal. Who I explained the situation to. I told her Erica cancel my service and I all I want to do is speak with a supervisor before we canceled anything. She say she will get someone but it may take some time cause they are old and use a walker. She then comes back on the line about 10 mins after and says I spoke with the supervisor and HE said he already told Erica that we are going to put a ticket in that is all we can do. I then said to her “oh your supervisor what is HIS name?” She responded Andrew. I then ask you and Erica have the same supervisor. She responded yes. I then I said interesting cause Erica told me HER name was Kathlyn. The lies this company tells is insane. Don’t trust them don’t work with them. Rich S New York

Jul 10, 2019

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and allowing us to address your concerns. We have sent you an email with our direct contact information should you have any further questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Mendoza

July 1st, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a waste of money and time trying to fix your credit with Lexington law! Your decision take the gamble!oh and may I add I had just 2 medical Bill's they coulnt get taken off in 6 MONTH less than 10k worth. All they had taken off was a few hard inquiries.

dwight

June 28th, 2019 Hampton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just called to cancel my account with Lexington Law and was told I now owe for another month if i cancel today. When I signed up I was told I could cancel anytime and wouldn't owe anything else. The lady I spoke with said that they bill like the phone company. I signed up on 5-20-2019 for 14.99 my service was to start on June 1,2019 for 129.99 per month and next payment would be on July 1,2019. I was signed up by Mark with the understanding that I could cancel anytime , but now they want me to pay a cancellation fee basically because today is June 28,2019 and July has not started??? After hanging the phone up and clicking on the reviews I am shocked at what I'm seeing what all these reviews being almost the same issues. Wow!

Michael A Nodwell

June 27th, 2019 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Credit repair is a tedious task. Careful watching of new habits combined with great direction from the staff provided great results. Be patient and follow direction, you'll see results, I promise. Thanks, Mr. H and all the staff for giving me your time and expertise.

Maryann Eastburn

June 26th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law is always on top and they keep me posted at all times.

Eran Reed

June 25th, 2019 Branson, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible horrible horrible!!! DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! When u first talked to the lady in the phone, I was outside into signing up, she lied to me about numerous things to get me to sign up! First she told me that they couldn't do anything until I paid the initial $15 to get started, well I never wanted their service to begin with so I never paid the $15! Two weeks later, I'm getting charged $89.95 by them, when the discussion was $25 a month, AFTER I paid they initial $15 (which I never paid cuz I didn't want their service)! Then to weeks after that, I'm getting charged $24.95. then two weeks after that I'm getting charged $24.95! When it was supposed to bed MONTHLY!!! These people will lie to you over and over, tell u that u never spoke with a person, that you never called, that you never changed anything in your account. They will lie saying they've already done this and done that for you and you owe for that, when in reality, they haven't done anything but messed up your credit even more!!! DO NOT EVER MESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY'RE A JOKE!!!

Jun 28, 2019

Dear Eran, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent to you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

David R

June 18th, 2019 Humble, TX

OMG I dodged a bullet with these guys. I spoke with someone about two weeks ago on my drive home from work. I did notice he was kinda pressuring me to make a commitment and sign up while I was driving. I informed him that I'm driving and that I would like to research the company before signing up for anything. They have been sending me text messages over and over about signing up. So today 6/18/2019 I finally got a chance to look at their site and cover some reviews and I'm so lucky to have dodge this mess of a company. I will reply stop to the text messages and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Please just take the time to go over some of the reviews on this page. I feel bad for all of the people this company took advantage of. Looks like ill just dispute my own credit, since I can't trust a company

Tony

June 18th, 2019 Culpeper, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On the initial call I was told that my case was simple and would take about 3 months. 3 months later with no progress I’m told 6 months to a year. No updates from this company and each time I called long wait times until I used a different phone. Seems they don’t want to talk to clients only new business.

Shealynn

June 18th, 2019 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In as little as 6 months they have removed 80% of the things on my credit reports for each credit bureau and they are still going . Just have some patience! My whole family is using them.

LAURIE MARIE DESHAIES

June 17th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a legitimate credit repair company. Their paralegals work very hard on your case and they work with you if you have financial difficulties such as you are having a hard to and can't pay your bill they will find some kind of solution to help you out. They truly care about you. Thank you sincerely for all of your help in the repair of my credit. Laurie Deshaies

Neverusing

June 17th, 2019 Camden, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LexingtonLaw is nothing but a bunch of greedy people who do not do anything but take your money I disputed 2 accounts on my own before I even reached out to LexingtonLaw and it resulted in the accounts. Being dropped off my report and they charged me 150 to cancel the services the woman in the phone explain it’s because they already started working on my credit and she named the accounts that I took care of on my own theses people are not here to help you they are only there to cause more debt and cost more money to take care of things you can do on your own and in a more timely fashion do not waste your money or time that money can be used to work out deals for yourself with the creditors and collection agencies

Adryan

June 13th, 2019 Richmond, VA

I was transferred to LexingtonLaw through Credit Karma. The lady I talked to was nice in the beginning but then when she said that the payment to sign up was going to be $14.99, I told her I wouldn’t be able to do that today just because I was already behind on bills, I couldn’t spend a cent over my budget. So then she kept saying well don’t you want to invest in your future? She kept saying “You told me this and you told me that” and she kept insisting on payment after I told her two or three times that I didn’t have $14.99 and I wasn’t interested anymore. People like that I don’t like. They seem desperate for your money which seems sketchy to me. I’ve already been scammed twice before and I’m not gonna go through that again. Hire better people who are sensitive to what you’re going through and what needs you have and stop looking for ways to suck up people’s money.

Tracy L Lawrence

June 13th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since I've been with Lexington law firm the qay I value my credit has become a major priority in my life. They have taught me some very important aspects of how things can negatively impact your crwsit score. I have family that is now apart of the Lexington law family.

Falicia

June 13th, 2019 Cordele, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lexington Law experience has been Wonderful!! They listen and answer questions quickly!!

Anthony

June 13th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought Lexington would be fast. My credit score has improved by 40 points but Lexington is slow

Ashley

June 12th, 2019 Benton, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mark talked me through understanding the process of raising my credit score and made me feel certain I could trust the program to help me own a home and have good credit.

Kyesha

June 12th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is horrible ,I’ve had them for 6months and all they do is take people money .They wait until it’s time to pay to send you emails ..Scammers !!!! Horrible people ,don’t let them take your money because they have taken mines ..If you cancel they will charge you 64.00 for nothing they have did .