Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Kari Contreras Ecorse, MI

Great service, love the cash back, however dislike the high interest rate even though I have fairly good credit.

Gloria Miami, FL

I have never had a problem with them , I have called them to ask for different payment date and they accommodated me

Laura Clarksboro, NJ

Great customer service. Gave me a chance to rebuild my credit when no one else would.

Warrec Verona, PA'

Their interest rate is sky high and if you're a minute late on payment they harass you nonstop. Also, they sell your information to marketing companies.

Terri Bey Lexington, KY'

Great company. They are very helpful with questions. They have a great app, as well.

EvaM Houston, TX

Excellent customer service when needed was given a credit increase without asking

T M Studio City, CA

Clear statements, great customer service, website options, great rewards, concert sponsoring

Tania Ochoa Palmdale, CA

Easy to obtain a credit line and if you pay in a timely matter and more then the minimum your credit limit will grow

Neil Laumeyer Dundee, NY

Proactive and great service and they always provide timely notices and keeps our privacy

David Orem, UT

It's easy to pay on time, the cashback is pretty decent, and I'm all for zero fees.

Cindy Harlan Manteca, CA

They gave me a chance and all I had to do was honor my end and they kept theirs.

Karelia Smyrna, GA

It's good but fees are too high. Monthly finance charges are very high. Customer service and app/website are good.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

We've had a Capitol One card for some time now. We appreciate their no annual fee and their sky miles rewards program.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I am very happy with My Capital One card. They have always treated me well and report my payments.

Derek Borsh Akron, OH

Capital one savings accounts have some good benefits. They have competitive rates, and good online services.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

Capital One has always been a dependable card for us and customer service has been prompt and helpful.

Melodie Peterson Sandy, UT

I have a credit card with them and they have always treated me fairly and gave me a chance to rebuild my credit

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I love my Cap card so much, I get a notification of EVERY purchase and I love being able to track that.

Toni Hasson Salem, UT

I’ve been impressed with capital one the entire time I’ve had the credit card. I earn cash back. Winning!

russbayles West Valley City, UT

Had a Capital One adventure card. Rates are ok and I think they could use better rewards but never really had many problems. Switched to a card with flying miles.

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

Terrible banking company. I use bill pay and my bills are NEVER paid on time. If I pay a bill it will take 2-3 weeks to process. They have caused me so much late fees it is not even funny. Not to mention their terrible credit card plans. Will not be going back to this bank!

Aimee Mortensen Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my capital one card! I can use my rewards for gift cards or get equal cash back. I don’t know many cards that will give equal cash out.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

best credit cards I've had. Love the app very easy to use for payments and keeping up with everything.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

I called them to let them know that my identity had been stolen and someone that banks with them has an account with them. Til this day I have no idea if they investigated the issue or not.

Olivia Oswald Logan, UT

I have a Capital One student card and love it. The customer service is so great to work with and always prompt.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

Easy to use rewards system. Instantly gave me credit when I used my points and was hassle free. We own 3 cards.

David T Draper, UT

I had a Capital One credit card. It was ok. I like the no fees, but the perks weren't as good as some of the other cards.

Shane Russell Fort Worth, TX

I appreciate the high level of customer service Capital One provides on my 360 savings and 360 checkings.

Piper Whitsitt Long Beach, MS

Use there online bank for several years; credit card more recently. Don't really like the phone app but the points are the best.

JamieD Orange, CA

We’ve loved capital one as a company. They offer fun perks and the customer service has been great so far

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I had a Capital One account for the online savings. It has a high yield which beats regular savings accounts.

Karen Hartnack Norcross, GA

I have had this card customer service for issues exceptional I get a live person to talk to lots of perks

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

I have an emergency card and they do a great job at increasing the limit when I pay off on schedule.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

Capital One is the best credit card. Easy online system and approval process. Wish I could get more cards with them.

Angela Sims Tallahassee, FL

Had this credit card for years and no complaints. Very easy to track payments on app and interest rate isn’t very high.

Claudina Moreau Fort Lauderdale, FL

Capital one makes it easy to raise up your credit line, help to protect your money, and is also easily accessible.

Jennifer schwaner Holtsville, NY

Pretty good, 2% cash back on purchases, wish it was more but I use the card often so I get some benefit from that 2%.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Capital One has some of the best interest rates around. With an easy to use credit card and high security, you know your money is safe.

Juan Beaver, PA

Capital one is a good company. I was a customer for about a year and I have no complaints. their online portal is easy to use.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

For some reason, I've found a lot of people like Capital One, but I have had problems with them for several months straight before I gave up and closed my account. The customer service was awful and they hardly gave any information that was useful. Transactions hardly went through smoothly. I would never recommend them.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We had this credit card for a little over a year. They were great to work with. We had an interest free offer and when we paid it off we cancelled the card.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

I had a horrible experience with Capital One during a fraudulent experience they were no help at all. In fact, at times I felt as if they were the enemy. There was a huge lack of compassion and understanding. With Capital One it is all about money not the human experience.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I love my capital one credit card. It is so easy to use and I love that they have no international fees.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

The card itself is great, but I feel like their customer service is lacking. I have called multiple times and I feel like their friendliness while on the phone is lacking.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

Capital One has been a great credit card. When I forgot about a payment they emailed me a reminder instead of automatically charging me a late fee.

Jorden Laird Front Royal, VA

one of the first cards I got after my bankruptcy - high interest rates but thats to be expected. helping me rebuild credit

Mary West Jordan, UT

Capital One was one of my first credit cards. They were very easy to deal with and offer great rewards.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Easy to apply for and opened with a good credit line. I like how they increase my credit line automatically since I am good standing customer.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I have enjoyed my credit card through capital one because of the points I receive for free travel. It adds up fast!

Ruth Anne Bright Mount Washington, KY

Good card however can be difficult to resolve issues. Customer service tries very hard to limit issue to one call resolutions.