Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Recently applied for a capital one card for international travel. Process was seamless and very easy. Plus benefits for travel insurance and renting cars is a must for travel.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

I am am not one to have credit cards due to fears of extra fees. I have Capitol one card thru Cabelas. It has been very easy to pay my bill online and is most secure when doing so.

Benjamin LeBlanc Dallas, TX

So far in my four years of using capital one I have yet to have a complaint about them so far the customer service has been smooth and my experience has been smooth as well.

Ana LaBorde Norcross, GA

I am happy with my service so far since the Walmart credit card switch to capital one. I like that there are no foreign transaction fees and the app is user-friendly.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

I really like this credit card! Everything it at my fingers tips. Every transaction I get a notification on my phone so I know what’s being charged. Scheduling payments are a breeze.

Lindsay Norcross, GA

Capital one has been good in the sense that i used their auto navigator to buy my car. I was able to negotiate on the terms I wanted . I have a credit card through them and they have increased my limit as they saw fit that I could pay.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We have the spark business card from Capital one. Its awesome! We get 2% back in cash. Capital one also has great customer service. Favorite business card for sure!

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Capital One is our only credit card and they've been great. We pay it off every month and when we've had any issues, their customer service has been extremely helpful.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I use many different credit cards - Capital One has the best rewards. Love the 2% cashback they give for business owners. Wish they had a chat feature

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Capital one was my very first credit card when I turned 18. I was told it was the best and still to this day I believe it is. One perk is their website. VERY user friendly!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

My Capital One card has a great rate, is easy to use anywhere, has benefits that I can choose from. It gives me the credit I need and deserve and I can pay it back easily.

Shannon Lehi, UT

Customer service and security features are great. The app is very user friendly and using points on whatever your like without an expiration is my favorite feature.

Madison Orem, UT

I love the App to this card, I was late but they saw it was my first time so the reversed the late fee. I wish I had more perks or rewards for this card.

Olivia Cheff Gilbert, AZ

I have the Venture card, and it is well worth the rewards! I have had to dispute charges before, but they have excellent customer service and helped me sort everything out.

Shanna South Jordan, UT

Capital one is great if you are needing to build credit. I currently have a card through Capital one. When I lost my card a few weeks back they were very helpful in getting me a new card.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been searching for a credit card that offers great rewards other than skymiles. Capital One gave me the limit I was requesting and gives me a high cash back %.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

fast easy application, got my card within a few, easy activation, customer service was good, didn't have to wait long on the line to speak to a represenatative. credit limit when i needed it was very quick to do.

Foote Queen Creek, AZ

I like my Captial One credit cards, especially. Really no issues from them as long as I have done my part and paying my bills on time. Even received credit raises without asking.

Mel Shipton Salt Lake City, UT

I do not like paying $50 member fee. Nor do I like my high interest rate. On the plus side I have been given a high credit limit over the last 7 years. When fraud happens the company is quick to resolve it.

Emily Cheng Rockville, MD

Good customer service and efficient bank usage.

Jessie

Annual fees, unacceptable, paying the credit card twice to using it, very unfair.o

Jean Mapes Bradenton, FL

Fairness easy to deal with responsive when contacted

Miller Clarksburg, MD

Capital One makes it very easy to use their banking app. It has a lot of useful features.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

A great credit card company. They have some of the better rewards and great costumer service.

Brittany Flammer Logan, UT

It is Convenient. Easy to use. I’ve used their credit card for several years now!

Doris Reed

They have always done me right. I like their service. Talking to an agent is sometimes very trying. Still a good card.

K

They gave me credit when no one else would. They gave me the chance and opportunity to fix and re-establish my credit score

Don Chambers

Excellent service, no annual fee, nice rebate, and no international exchange fees. What more do you need?

Teresa Wehunt

Excellent , great customer service, rewards for use. Love this card. Always trust my Capital One card

Jeff Schwart

Great customer service when needed, they have your back, the card we use has 2% cash back and we like that very much.

Janice Tezack

They do not judge you and your credit score. They are very helpful and give you chances when other companies won't

Claudia

Excellent service. Quick in response if they detect a fraudulent use. Easy website and online banking

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Recently lost my debit card and received a replacement in a timely manner. Fast acting money transfer. Highly recommend

Jen Clarks Summit, PA

This is the only credit card my husband and I use. We love how you can use points for buy plane tickets.

Joe North Hollywood, CA

They always have the best rates and offers in the market. I am so happy you exist. You make the market compatible.

Cathe J Elton Terrell, NC

I have no complaints with Capital One. Whenever I've needed help, I've always had excellent customer service

Nick Savage West Covina, CA

100% Favorable! Every contact and dealing with Capital One has been professional and more than satisfactory.

Fabiola Mesquite, TX

I recently open a credit card with capital one, but I am very happy with the customer service they offer.

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

Easy to get approved. Customer service and billing is always quick and friendly. Lost my card and they took great care of me.

Deanna Parry

If you're even 1 day late with your payment they harrass the crap out of you by calling you repeatedly until you make that payment. They are not sympathetic if you were in the hospital or in a coma or whatever reason they don't care they called me as many as 9 times in 2 days all times of the day and night it's terrible.

patrick m shilandscotsman Harriman, TN

Never had any problems or concerns. No problem using the card anywhere. Customer service is excellent.

Melissa Shann Humble, TX

They're a good company, however, when I was unable to make payments resulting in a charge-off, they wouldn't allow me to receive another card in the present.

Nicole Young Oklahoma City, OK

I got a cash advance on this card and now every single month they charge me like crazy high interest 25 percent just for that one transaction. I think it's a ripoff ! Rates wasyyt to high !

R.P Conway, AR

Good to help rebuild your credit. The increases vary. APR depends on your credit score. Make paymemts on time and keep your balances low.

Lynne Williams Hazlet, NJ

Low interest rate; if you want my opinion don't force me to leave a certain number of characters, take what I give you

Carol Mayock Miami, FL

They have a great rewards system, and they gave me a chance to rebuild my credit when no one else would.

melvin werts Silverstreet, SC

They are very professional in every way and all communications with them you feel human and not like a number.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

Capital one gave me a card and it was easy. They don't offer very good incentives to use their card as other companies do.

Casual Spence Colorado Springs, CO

I really like this credit card. It notifies you via text when a charge has been approved. I also like the app to maintain my account.

Teagan Jarvis Los Angeles, CA

Reliable bank, I use the student credit card which has a lot of perks beneficial to those who can utilize them.