Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Dean Ogden, UT

We have 2 Capital One cards and love both of them. The fees are minimal and the rewards are amazing. Even if you lose a card or have a fraudulent charge it is super easy to resolve. I couldn't say enough good things about Capital One. Get a card from them if you don't already.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

Capital One is my favorite credit card I own. No annual fee along with great benefits and a low interest rate just in case I don't pay it off in full makes it awesome. If you are looking for 1 card or looking to add another you must get a Capital One card!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I own the Savor Rewards card by capital one. You earn 4% cashback on dining and entertainment. We wanted this card solely for this purpose. I get 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats. The rewards add up fast. I also get a food delivery credit each month!!

Erika Thorn Riverton, UT

We have been members of Capital One for a number of years and they are hands down the best credit card out there. We just took our boys on a trip and used our Capital One points. Double the points on every purchase. Can’t beat that.

Jeff B Orem, UT

Very reliable credit card with great benefits. I have never had a problem with my Capital One card and with no annual fee it is very affordable to use. I have had great experiences with their customer service department. Overall an awesome card!

Brennan Orem, UT

I love my Capital One credit card. The rewards are the best I have seen and they are easy to redeem. The website is so easy to use managing your card couldn't be easier. If you are looking for a credit card you owe it to yourself to look into Capital One.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

They are my second credit card company but DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE! Making payments is soeasy, the app is easy to use and make payments. Also, they increased my limit just from making payments on time. My other credit card doesnt have as high an interest rate with a higher limit, but its not a big deal .just an observation

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Love my Capital One card. I have a very low interest rate but I pay my card of each month anyway. I get flight miles that can be used on any airline. Customer Service is great waving fees when they didn't have to. And their online site is great and easy. Highly recommended.

Irene Anders Folsom, CA

We love our Capital One Quicksilver cards. We get cash back on all purchases without having to do anything. When we had fradulent charges on the card they were quick to handle the problem and remove the charges from our account.

Robin Orem, UT

the easiest online application. within a week i received my card in the mail. i had a family emergency and need to go out of town. to my surprise i was approved for a credit increase. the monthly payments are decent, fits in my budget. customer service is wonderful.

Mali Orem, UT

Easy Approval and Credit Limit Increase. i have a lot of credit cards and this by far is the best because i am not getting numerous telemarketing calls from them. They send me everything through email, even my statements. They send me a reminder of when my next billing cycle is due. When i had a question they were helpful and kind.

Aiga Orem, UT

easy, fast approval and you get your card within less than 10 days. Interest rate is high. Payments are affordable. Customer service is nice depending on the agent you get. Easy to make payment arrangements. Statements were readable.

tini mapu Orem, UT

This was the first company to approve me for a credit card. My credit wasn't that great and they still approved me. They help build credit and they even helped me get back into shape when I missed some payments. They are so good to their customers.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I have had a Venture credit card for the last few years. I love it! I love the double miles reward on every purchase. I don't like the $60 annual fee, but since I probably earn close to $1500 a year in points, I cannot complain too much. I use this card for everything.

Kim Millett Lindon, UT

This is the greatest card! (We have the Venture card). We earn roughly $1500 of travel per year using this card. It helps to pay for our yearly cruise. I love just having one card so that I can easily keep track of expenses and payments. We have never had a problem with this company. We have now had the card 3 years.

James Nelson Falls Church, VA

I have always been impressed with the individual attention given to the customers. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that my needs are met to my satisfaction. In addition, there are no hidden fees that I have ever stumbled upon--staff seem very transparent and deliver excellent service.

Janet Lucas Ellicott City, MD

Best Credit Card with tons of benefits I have used my card for over 20 years

Toni Purdy Bullhead City, AZ

Not please with Capital One. They suspend your card when you spend a lot assuming it is a fraud. embarrassing to say the least.

Dave Marlowe American Fork, UT

I’ve had a capital one credit card for many years I found that making part of the vocally along with her benefits with the card is worth using it

Spencer ,

Great! A good company that’s easy to use. I like that most rates aren’t high for long periods of time

Erica Atlanta, GA

Fantastic customer service and easy to use app whenever I need to check my balance or maybe freeze my card.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Love my Capitol One Card! Great benefits like airfare and amazon credit! Their customer service and communication is great!

MikeD Denver, CO

The app is really easy to use. They are really great at communicating to you about your account. I really like all the special offers they make available to you.

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

I've been a member for probably 20 years, I continue to stick with them. Good customer service, good benefits, and good fraud protection.

Maegan Rust Logan, UT

Capital one was the quickest was for us to gain a credit score fast in order to buy a house quicker. Their website and customer service is great!

Mary Calloway

I have had the business card for a long time, over 10 years but the interest rate has never declined even though I pay more than the min. This makes it difficult to pay the card off as I have had business decline for the past 5 years.

Trish Greathouse

I am a current customer. I dislike the way they figure finance charges, it makes no sense. You pay the card down to 45.00 and you are still paying the following month on over 120.00 of charges. Yet your bill for the month was only 45.00??

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

My Capitol Venture card has great rewards, and the company is great to alert me to any suspicious charges they might see. I like that they are proactive with fraud alert.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I love my Capital One credit card! Capital One offers great incentives for you to sign up for their card. They also give you rewards for how much money you spend.

Monroe Little Rock, AR

Capital one Venture is the best. I’ve used rewards point to go to Maui 2 x in the last year. Love that they have Delta as one of their airlines when using rewards.

Ms. Nancy Columbus, IN

Excellent service! VERY pleased, especially when disputing charges, they take care of everything! No hassles, no additional stress. They've been GREAT!!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

Great card to have for emergencies although customer service could improve. They call times are always long and they are quick to resolve your problem but are not very patient if you have more than one issue.

Cliff Strozier

They stand behind you and if you have a fraudulent purchase they will reimburse you. If someone gets your card number they have no problem sending you a new card.

Karen Ingram

They advise me when my bill is due, tell me when I've made a payment, fedexed me a new card the day after fraud was detected and I get miles or money.

BKM Woodbury, GA

when a customer has hard ships and has to use the credit limit, as long as payments are made on time, i feel like the credit card company should help reduce the balance through lower interest rates. Customers will still continue to use their services.

Jesse Gomez Los Angeles, CA

very helpful. capital one was there to help me re-build my credit, but unfortunately, I am back to financial hardship with an earning "cap" at current employment.

Bonnie Dry Ridge, KY'

Low interest rates with low monthly payments. There trustworthy and make it very easy to get informed about what's happening with your account at all times.

Deborah Dietrich Glenwood, NY

Excellent customer service and attention to details of any issue. Very prompt and you can bypass the automated system and speak with a "real person" in fairly short order.

Chelsey Ulibarri Riverton, UT

I’ve used capital one for both my credit card company as well as have had vehicle loans from them and they have always been amazing to work with and always helpful

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

We've had this savings account for over 10 years. The interest rates on the savings used to be the highest, and are now middle of the pack. The website is user friendly though, makes for a great online bank account with no customer service interactions.

B-dog San Antonio, TX

I have had Capital One credit cards for many years and they are great to work with. Their apps works fantastic and the few times I have had to contact customer service, they are always on point!

Braylyn Linford West Valley City, UT

We have loved having our capital one card. We love the cash back rewards and notifications of questionable charges. It lets me know they are really watching our account and care about keeping us safe.

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

The capital one credit card has been a great value for me. The cash back is great. I had some trouble when my wallet was stolen abroad, but capital one made things very easy for me and helped save the vacation.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I've never had an issue using my credit card. Their online login is easy to navigate and use. I can quickly see my rewards balance and am able to quickly view everything I need to from the dashboard.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My husband and I opened a Capital One card for us to have a shared account when paying bills and for food. Things that we would normally split go here. That way it's fair. It's super easy to use, and we love it.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

Love my Capital One credit card! Signing up was easy, paying and checking balance is easy with the app, and customer service was great on the very few times I’ve had to use them.

Crystal Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

Capital One has been amazing at monitoring our account for any possible fraudulent charges. They are very good at protecting their customers. We get texts and phone calls if there is anything suspicious.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Capital One credit cards come with all sorts of perks, from cash back to credit monitoring, it's a good card to have in your wallet. One benefit to cardholders is their pre-approved auto loan program. Easy, no-hassle process.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

I started with a Capital One credit card (Venture) and have been so impressed that my husband and I moved all our banking to be through Capital One. Their mobile app is so easy to use, and they have ATMs everywhere.

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We love our Capital One credit card. We have used the rewards program to save points towards travel. This company is helpful and eager to answer any questions we might have.