Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Jeff B Orem, UT

Very reliable credit card with great benefits. I have never had a problem with my Capital One card and with no annual fee it is very affordable to use. I have had great experiences with their customer service department. Overall an awesome card!

Brennan Orem, UT

I love my Capital One credit card. The rewards are the best I have seen and they are easy to redeem. The website is so easy to use managing your card couldn't be easier. If you are looking for a credit card you owe it to yourself to look into Capital One.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

They are my second credit card company but DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE! Making payments is soeasy, the app is easy to use and make payments. Also, they increased my limit just from making payments on time. My other credit card doesnt have as high an interest rate with a higher limit, but its not a big deal .just an observation

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Love my Capital One card. I have a very low interest rate but I pay my card of each month anyway. I get flight miles that can be used on any airline. Customer Service is great waving fees when they didn't have to. And their online site is great and easy. Highly recommended.

Irene Anders Folsom, CA

We love our Capital One Quicksilver cards. We get cash back on all purchases without having to do anything. When we had fradulent charges on the card they were quick to handle the problem and remove the charges from our account.

Robin Orem, UT

the easiest online application. within a week i received my card in the mail. i had a family emergency and need to go out of town. to my surprise i was approved for a credit increase. the monthly payments are decent, fits in my budget. customer service is wonderful.

Mali Orem, UT

Easy Approval and Credit Limit Increase. i have a lot of credit cards and this by far is the best because i am not getting numerous telemarketing calls from them. They send me everything through email, even my statements. They send me a reminder of when my next billing cycle is due. When i had a question they were helpful and kind.

Aiga Orem, UT

easy, fast approval and you get your card within less than 10 days. Interest rate is high. Payments are affordable. Customer service is nice depending on the agent you get. Easy to make payment arrangements. Statements were readable.

tini mapu Orem, UT

This was the first company to approve me for a credit card. My credit wasn't that great and they still approved me. They help build credit and they even helped me get back into shape when I missed some payments. They are so good to their customers.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I have had a Venture credit card for the last few years. I love it! I love the double miles reward on every purchase. I don't like the $60 annual fee, but since I probably earn close to $1500 a year in points, I cannot complain too much. I use this card for everything.

Kim Millett Lindon, UT

This is the greatest card! (We have the Venture card). We earn roughly $1500 of travel per year using this card. It helps to pay for our yearly cruise. I love just having one card so that I can easily keep track of expenses and payments. We have never had a problem with this company. We have now had the card 3 years.

James Nelson Falls Church, VA

I have always been impressed with the individual attention given to the customers. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that my needs are met to my satisfaction. In addition, there are no hidden fees that I have ever stumbled upon--staff seem very transparent and deliver excellent service.

Rom Mendawi Reseda, CA

I have been with capital one since 2010! Just recently I have to deal with their customer service from a different country that they have no idea whatsoever about the US! Very disappointed!

MindyV Lubbock, TX

Capital One is a HORRIBLE company and can't be trusted at all!!!! When I was first married, I received a Capital One credit card. They constantly lied to me and they really screwed me with their fees. Even when I tried to use a credit consolidating company, Capital One was still a nightmare. I don't trust them at all. Never have, never will!!!

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

Low percentage rate. I was quite impressed how quickly they were to notify me of a suspicious charge.

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Former customer who moved to a different issuing bank due to frequent fraudulent charge issues. Capital One did an admirable job fixing fraudulent charges, but the nuisance of having the card terminated and being sent a new one became too much to deal with. Hopefully technology can help their loss prevention do a better job on this front.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoy how reliable Capital One is with my money. They are very willing to dispute my transactions and protect my account. My experience with them have been great so far.

Mary Calloway

I have had the business card for a long time, over 10 years but the interest rate has never declined even though I pay more than the min. This makes it difficult to pay the card off as I have had business decline for the past 5 years.

Trish Greathouse

I am a current customer. I dislike the way they figure finance charges, it makes no sense. You pay the card down to 45.00 and you are still paying the following month on over 120.00 of charges. Yet your bill for the month was only 45.00??

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

My Capitol Venture card has great rewards, and the company is great to alert me to any suspicious charges they might see. I like that they are proactive with fraud alert.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I love my Capital One credit card! Capital One offers great incentives for you to sign up for their card. They also give you rewards for how much money you spend.

Monroe Little Rock, AR

Capital one Venture is the best. I’ve used rewards point to go to Maui 2 x in the last year. Love that they have Delta as one of their airlines when using rewards.

Ms. Nancy Columbus, IN

Excellent service! VERY pleased, especially when disputing charges, they take care of everything! No hassles, no additional stress. They've been GREAT!!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

Great card to have for emergencies although customer service could improve. They call times are always long and they are quick to resolve your problem but are not very patient if you have more than one issue.

Cliff Strozier

They stand behind you and if you have a fraudulent purchase they will reimburse you. If someone gets your card number they have no problem sending you a new card.

Karen Ingram

They advise me when my bill is due, tell me when I've made a payment, fedexed me a new card the day after fraud was detected and I get miles or money.

BKM Woodbury, GA

when a customer has hard ships and has to use the credit limit, as long as payments are made on time, i feel like the credit card company should help reduce the balance through lower interest rates. Customers will still continue to use their services.

Jesse Gomez Los Angeles, CA

very helpful. capital one was there to help me re-build my credit, but unfortunately, I am back to financial hardship with an earning "cap" at current employment.

Bonnie Dry Ridge, KY'

Low interest rates with low monthly payments. There trustworthy and make it very easy to get informed about what's happening with your account at all times.

Deborah Dietrich Glenwood, NY

Excellent customer service and attention to details of any issue. Very prompt and you can bypass the automated system and speak with a "real person" in fairly short order.

Brynne Davies Kuna, ID

Best credit card ever! They have caught fraud several on my acct several times. Can’t say enough great things about capital one!! Awesome customer service!

Mat A Rancho Cordova, CA

Capital One has been a good credit card. I just recently switched over to the Venture card and I’m excited to see the miles I will be getting using this card. I highly recommend them.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

This was my first credit card. It was the thing that help me start building my credit . I love the app and how it allows me to view my credit score and gives me many helpful tips on how to continue improving my score.

B-dog San Antonio, TX

I have had Capital One credit cards for many years and they are great to work with. Their apps works fantastic and the few times I have had to contact customer service, they are always on point!

Braylyn Linford West Valley City, UT

We have loved having our capital one card. We love the cash back rewards and notifications of questionable charges. It lets me know they are really watching our account and care about keeping us safe.

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

The capital one credit card has been a great value for me. The cash back is great. I had some trouble when my wallet was stolen abroad, but capital one made things very easy for me and helped save the vacation.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I've never had an issue using my credit card. Their online login is easy to navigate and use. I can quickly see my rewards balance and am able to quickly view everything I need to from the dashboard.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

My husband and I opened a Capital One card for us to have a shared account when paying bills and for food. Things that we would normally split go here. That way it's fair. It's super easy to use, and we love it.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

Love my Capital One credit card! Signing up was easy, paying and checking balance is easy with the app, and customer service was great on the very few times I’ve had to use them.

Crystal Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

Capital One has been amazing at monitoring our account for any possible fraudulent charges. They are very good at protecting their customers. We get texts and phone calls if there is anything suspicious.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Capital One credit cards come with all sorts of perks, from cash back to credit monitoring, it's a good card to have in your wallet. One benefit to cardholders is their pre-approved auto loan program. Easy, no-hassle process.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

I started with a Capital One credit card (Venture) and have been so impressed that my husband and I moved all our banking to be through Capital One. Their mobile app is so easy to use, and they have ATMs everywhere.

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We love our Capital One credit card. We have used the rewards program to save points towards travel. This company is helpful and eager to answer any questions we might have.

MICHELLE Mesa, AZ

I am usually really good at paying my bill on time, but one month I simply forgot about it. I called customer service and they saw my history was good and they reversed my fee. I was pleasantly surprised. The man I spoke with was friendly and understood. I also love that I can check my credit through their services

Scott Lyle Gilbert, AZ

Capital One provides awesome service to card holders. Easy to use app, understandable bill statements and trustworthy when it comes to protecting your money. Very well run company.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

Great rewards, low interest rates, no annual fee. Everything that is attractive about a credit card. Opportunities to pay off higher interest rate cards as well. I have no complaints about my Capital One card or account.

Brody B Orem, UT

Best card we have with the best benefits. All around it is a great choice for anyone needing a credit card. Enrollment is easy and their customer portal is awesome. Check them out!

Lindsey B Orem, UT

I have had a Capital One credit card for many years and have kept it for a reason. The rewards are great compared to other cards and the customer service is always more than helpful! I would recommend Capital One to anyone.

Emma Olson Lehi, UT

I have had a capital one credit car for almost a year and I haven’t had any problems. The app is easy to manage and makes it easy to keep up with payments. I would recommend capital one credit cards to everyone.

nathan brewer Lehi, UT

I was upset when I learned my Cabelas credit card was switching to Capital One, but after using it for the last couple of months I have found it to be very easy to use the card and the website.