American Express (Amex) Logo

American Express (Amex)

9.3

Justin Riggs Salt Lake City, UT

We use a company account. Great service, great rewards for use in travel, gift cards and much much more!

Camille Lynnwood, WA

Never have had a problem with Amex. They are user friendly and send out regular statements in your email.

Joanie Jeon Potomac, MD

I have been using this card for more then 10 years and there are many reward programs and benefit due to the possession of American Express card!

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the rewards that are offered through this company and that more companies are taking it. So worth it!

[email protected] Midvale, UT

American Express had excellent customer service once you can get to them. They have always been very helpful.

terryjamison Ellisville, MS

Great service and promotions for there card holders !! And the customer service is always helpful on the phone

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Amex has great customer service and their credit card perks are the best of all the credit card companies.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

The customer service when I call for help is good. It took them longer than other cards to go to the more secure chip.

Ashlyn Cann Alpine, UT

I love American Express. Their customer service is amazing and I have always been very impressed with them.

Kimberly Jackson Derby, KS

Great customer service and straightforward apple app. Can’t beat the perks that come with many of their credit cards.

Dean Ogden, UT

The annual fee is just to much to make it worth while. I enjoyed the miles I got as the benefit but it probably didn't offset the cost of the fee. The customer service was good but I just didn't think it was worth keeping.

Allison Driggs Salt Lake City, UT

I love my American Express card. Totally convenient and service is incredible. Love American Express.

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

I cancelled all my AMEX cards after some bad experiences. This company has poor customer service, increases interest rates often, and changes card perks without communicating. I was particularly disappointed in their Delta/Amex partnership and the frequent changes they made to those perks with no notification. Use anyone but AMEX.

Cristiana Orem, UT

It took a long time to American Express accept my husband and I as a customer even thou we having good credit score. We only have the card because of Costco.

Laurie Willis Lehi, UT

Easy to use website & app. Makes things easy to track & make quick payments. Great customer service.

Denna Collier Lehi, UT

Great customer service and easy use of sky miles. Interest rate is too high compared to other cards

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

Why does AMEX charge a yearly service fee? I have multiple cards and only pay a fee with AMEX. They seem to have higher rates as well.

TyGuy Sandy, UT

I've used AMEX for all by company purchases and have had no complaints. I think they have better perks than my regular cash back Visa card.

Steve schramm Salem, UT

Good online account management capabilities. Good cash earning options with the card I have. Heavy penalties if payment is a day late.

Celia Waipahu, HI

DONT GET THIS CARD. We applied for it and regret it. We just paid it off and no longer use it. Cant close the account because it counts against us with our credit so we'll just keep it close until we are desperate and need to use it.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

down fall is not a lot of places accept American Express. It is not a card i like to spend often . i had to cut it up because of the rude service i got when i called them due to charges i saw on my bill from a state i have never visited.

Robin Orem, UT

i had to cut up this card and glad i did! Fees and interest rate is ridiculous. Customer service is awful. glad i don't have to deal with them anymore.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Have been a customer for over 10 years. Their services are good but the only reason I continue to use them is for the mileage I get on my Delta account. Otherwise, they'd be gone.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

interest rate is very high. i was sad when Costco stopped accepting American Express because that was the only reason i started using American Express was for that reason.

Dave Brinton

I have enjoyed the benefits that come from using and American Express card. I enjoy the extra warranties, and no questions asked customer service.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

Benefits are awesome. So long as you are a good customer and pay your bill, customer service is pretty good. Especially great for businesses.

Amy Singleton Gilbert, AZ

Fabulous customer service but not accepted a lot of places. Had our card for 20 plus years I just wish we could use it everywhere

Diana Melnyk

I am not currently using an Amex card, but did for years when it was accepted in Canada by Costco. I felt is was a good card with great perks.

H Moore Lehi, UT

We use the American Express Delta Skymiles, and we love the program. Almost all of our airfare is free.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I used their Credit card through Costco when they were partner with them... Easy app to use. Great reward program.

wineera elkington Salt Lake City, UT

Great perks! I’m glad I signed up through delta.

Nell Damascus, MD

It was not great. We have not been satisfied with their customer service. I do not recommend Amex.

Lola Reightle

availability every where very helpul if cant make payment on time. they will work with you.

Emanuel Odums Marietta, GA

They are quick to response to any question or situation that you may have

Lisa Rowlett, TX

great! - able to replace my card in a timely manner. love the bonus points

Tony

do not use amex when purchasing in foriegn currencies, the fee over exchange rate is literally usury

Wendy

Great customer service, always friendly, very responsive in all departments.

Michael Joseph connell

Good company, low minimum. Easy to apply and secure card, easy to use.

Ed

Good support, website easy to use and good reward points program

Michael Thomas

My card was compromised and they took care of everything seamlessly

Kathyjoy

Great rewards and low apr rates. I have never had any problems with AmEx

Paul

Outstanding customer service, great card benefits and travel benefits

Debbie Serjeant

Very easy to use and the rewards you get with it, I would definitely recommend this card

Sandy Walter for Rosalind Walter

Good but expensive and many times they assit when something goes wrong but it is never easy!

Mike Tierney

Fantastic customer service. Easy credit when needed. Attractive card.

David Czerniawski

always backs their customers in disputes. widely accepted

Micki Wiersma

Perfect customer service in all instances including hacked accounts

Sade Makinde

Excellent rate and fantastic customer service . I will recommend American Express anytime

M Schwartz

Love the points, basically I travel free just for changing my payment method

Tiffany Barney Salt Lake City, UT

Great card, but I prefer a card that will reimburse me for travel. I will keep my am ex though for emergencies.