T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Chris Springfield, MO

When you call customer service you can never understand the person you're talking to

David F Meyer

great coverage in my area. Good plan covers all of my needs .

Jerry

T-Mobile Tuesday is another way they care about the custumers

Peter Faller

They are great customer care and the service is always available

Deb Strother

Prices are better than the other companies. Coverage is equal to others, if not better.

David K Deubner

Great service and I always have a person who knows how to resolve issues.

Les Sweigart

Because the service is great and so is their customer service.

William South Jordan, UT

Service is okay, but I use T-Mobile because of the price. I really like T-Mobile once they started carrying the iPhone.

Danielle Syracuse, UT

Great prices! However, the coverage isn't that great. You get what you pay for though.

Raquel Sandy, UT

Although service can be sketchy, the people in the store were super helpful in fixing my phone.

Albert Looney Las Vegas, NV

I have had Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and am most pleased with T-Mobile.

Brandon Deck Santa Clara, CA

Coverage wasn’t as good as my last cell phone company but there 5G is very impressive.

Gordicookie Orlando, FL

Worse company I have ever been part of. Sprint is in the worse hand ever. They don’t treat old customers with the respect and consideration that they should.

SA Summit, NJ

Bought a family plan for my kids and have not had any issues. The overall service is great.

Elizabeth Elizondo San Antonio, TX

Sometimes I have problems with the network but other then that I’m good sometimes employees can be rude

Gema Gurrola Orem, UT

I was with Sprint and change to T-Mobile after they bought Sprint. They are responsive and helpful

Ambar Houston, TX

It used to be really bad but they have improve in every aspect, service is now better

Kat Saint George, UT

Good company . Doesn’t have the same reach as other companies. Price is reasonable.

Latasha Johnson Chicago, IL

Very unhappy and left with no phone Bad

Kristen Denver, CO

Have been a customer with T-mobile for 7 years no complaints. Great service and pricing

Tracey Pitre Hazelwood, MO

I have been with T-Mobile for years and I really love them whenever I have a problem they fix it.

Peter Chvala Kennesaw, GA

All the reps that I have had encounters with were most helpful and knowledgeable.

Mugatrao Indalkar Columbus, IN

Excellent service and product quality. I enjoyed using this company service and recommended !

Ivars Loce Whiting, NJ

T-Mobil could do better, their signals are not that strong. Bell Telephone was the best, the current carbon copies just don't make the grade!

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

Best service I could ask for. I have used other networks as well but this one takes the trophy.

Sks1969 Carlisle, PA

Horrible service! They literally had to end our contract early for us because we had no service in our area and they had no plans to put up any new towers anytime soon.

sylvia rendon San Antonio, TX

Good cell phone service , few dropped calls. Fees are reasonable Plus get Netflix free !

Danny N. Cage Natchitoches, LA

Always there to help with whatever problems I might have, and always strive to satisfy my needs.

Jan Clemence Surprise, AZ

We have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years and will stay for the great service..

Emily Beaverton, OR

Phones were low quality unless you dropped a grand or more on the. Monthly cost was not awful but really high sign up prices if your credit is not top par. Service was awful.

Alma Durand ,

They are good service I gave a telephone and it works great even in the mountains.

Ccabral28 Puyallup, WA

T-Mobile service isn’t the greatest. I have had full service for the past week but nothing loads. Might be switching companies

Michelle SM. Cedartown, GA

Calls interruption daily, no signal, static, echoes, even installing one of their devices in my internet to help with less interruption still did not work reliably. Customer Service is really great!

maria Robinson Pasadena, TX

I have been with t-mobile for 13 yrs. They are a great company. They have great customer service.

Noel Francisco West Covina, CA

I grandfathered the old rate so we have been paying 100 for 4 lines for the past 8 years

Berenice Ramos Batavia, IL

9 years with t-mobile and always been helpful when I need it good connection all the time

Anthony Norwood Stockbridge, GA

Been with them since college they're actually one company that doesn't change up.

Rachel Charlotte, NC

T_ Mobile is good phone provider service . I have a good plan that s affordable!

Rosa ,

I have always loved tmobile because it is very affordable and the plans are super reasonable.

Argelean Dobles ,

I have their service for last 12 years. No big complaints. Would recommend their service.

William coco Bellmawr, NJ

Been with them for about 7 years it was the best value for the money I pay 150 for 5 lines

Amy K Mesa, AZ

Been with t mobile for years. No complaints! Good service and no strange unexplained feed

Pamela Lin Taylor Ogden, UT

I love T-Mobile , I have been with them for years, best rates, super phones and great service.

Miller Round Rock, TX

Love t mobile, customer rid awesome, they go above and beyond to help me. I'm very satisfied.

Amanda Malega Oklahoma City, OK

They were fine when I had them years ago. The service was kinda spotty though. I left to go to Sprint because they promised better service.

Charisse Smith Chicago, IL

The customer service is good. However the rates can get expensive. They do work with you on the rate plans.

Julia Lamas Yucaipa, CA

Although the service was not bad, there customer service is, when purchasing make sure you take notes and take names you will need them

Gilberto Marmol Reading, PA

Thanks for all your support and help me to know that you have done to owr family is

jorge serpas Cullman, AL

They respond very fast when you git an issue. Good customer service and they committed to help.

Kristen Vineyard Providence, UT

I love the service T-Mobile has. It’s super fast and effective. Thanks T-Mobile.