Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Shawn Bailey St Louis, MO

The Wesley team navigated us through the process and communicated effectively with us with any questions that we had. Our case took 13 or 14 months, but part of the duration was during the COVID-19 issue and the timeshare organizations communication was slowed down greatly. Wesley was on point the entire time.

B. Scott Mobile, AL

My experience with Wesley Financial Group has been very successful. They have been efficient, honest & effective. They are true professionals & have accomplished all that they promised me. I highly recommend them & their services if you desire to terminate a relationship with a time share company.

Kassie Eggerton Williamsport, PA

They presented themselves to us as taking our situation very seriously. Getting to work on our behalf right away. Our resolution specialist was respectful, very caring, answered all our questions well and seemed to work tirelessly on our behalf unto the contract termination.

Stanley Wiggins Dallas, TX

I was a little Skeptical in the beginning of this process, but Wesley Financial turn out to be everything they advised about. There are a flood of scam Companies out there, it's a breath of fresh air to do business with a Company that's honest and has integrity. I can sum this Company up in one word "AWESOME"

Josie Martinez-Terry The Bronx, NY

WFG does not disappoint. All that was promised was fulfilled... and more. Their professionalism, caring, and understanding are the main factors that make them successful. Erica Y is amazing! My most sincere gratitude to everyone!

Jessie c knight Ocala, FL

My experience with Wesley Financial group has been extremely good and there personal are really nice and they listen to you , call you back prompfully if you leave a message . When I started with Wesley Financial group I was afraid that it was going to be a long drug out process of getting out of our time share but I was badly fooled

Cindy Lindley Kilgore, TX

WFG always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely professional manner. SB was efficient and specific each time we talked and corresponded via email. While we are not getting money back, we are being released from the financial burden, stress, and worry. We wished we had known about WFG much sooner because it would have saved us a lot of money and worry.

Lori White Ypsilanti, MI

From the first call to follow up communications. We felt at ease with Wesley Financial Group and trusted them and today our timeshare was cancelled!! Constantly in communication with us checking for any communication from the timeshare. We were lied to, deceived, and so much more by the timeshare. Our contact Mercede, was amazing at following up with us. I can not recommend them MORE! They are straightforward are honest, a company with integrity and compassion.

william torres Coram, NY

I have a lot to say, but first of all is that I thank God that we decided to Use Wesley Financial Group to resolve my timeshare nightmare. They been true to their word as to how much they would do to free us. I want to especially thank Janika M my dedicated representative who has held my hand through each step in the process and I am now near the end of my ordeal. Thank you Janika and Wesley Financial Group for giving me peace of mind moving forward knowing that I haven't created a burden to my family in the future

Samantha Jacobs Davenport, IA

I can't say enough good things about Wesley Financial Group. My husband and I were so scared of what the timeshare people would do to our future I cried day and nite. They provided the most in detail process you can get on how they work and why. They helped with ever letter, email, and phone call we got. They reached out and stayed in contact with us the whole way. We were treated as friends not just people. They truly care about getting you out and helping you get back on track with your future plans. The money is well worth it.

Sofia Vanegas Mechanicsville, VA

Marvin & Sofia It was very accurate for us to have found them after several attempts with other companies, Wesley Financial Group gave us the confidence and security that it was the right way to get out of the nightmare in which we trapped ourselves. Their staff are very friendly and considerate with their professionalism at every step we take. We are eternally grateful to each of them. Thank you very much Wesley Financial Group.

Cheryl Hassoun San Marcos, CA

After seeing an ad in my AARP magazine, I contacted Wesley Financial Group to help me terminate my timeshare. The staff at Wesley Financial provided excellent service. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly W., who was professional, thorough, kind and was in close communication with me. I am in the finalization of the termination now. I am grateful to Kelly W. for all of her efforts. She has been wonderful.

cornell hopkins Fayetteville, NC

Cornell C. Hopkins July 8, 2020 I first began seeing Wesley Financial Group on TV commercials. In the beginning I was hesitant to call but I am glad I did. I definitely do not regret the call. It has been a pleasure working with Wesley Financial Group. Mr. Logan B and Mr. Tony M were very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. They were able to answer all my concerns which made this process so much easier for me. I can only imagine how much money Wesley Financial Group has saved me. I would gladly recommend their services o anyone.

Debra Houston Irvington, NJ

Wesley Financial provided us with excellent service, in canceling our timeshare. They work with you, on a personal level, as if you are their only client. They provide fast service, they stay in close contact with their client, and they treated us like family. Their service is excellent, I would highly recommend this company, to handle your timeshare cancellation!!!

R. E. Hensley Pampa, TX

Kelly W is the lady that we have been working with. We are still in process trying to free ourselves from agreement with a time share company. So far things are great, Kelly has taken care of everything. Our only part has been to keep her informed of the correspondence from the time share company. We had to get all the information to her in the beginning, but after that was done she has taken care of everything. Kelly told us in the beginning the process would take a year. We are thankful for Wesley Financial Group and for Kelly and hope to be free from the time share company soon.

Sue Miller Gainesville, FL

It was a pleasure working with Julie H. She talked and walked me through every and all of the processes with Marriott. She was in constant contact with me and always return my emails, phone calls promptly. She was very knowledgeable, courteous, kind with each conversation. Actually, she made me feel like we had known each other our whole life, I would love to work with her on any situation. In my opinion, Your lucky to have her as one of your employees. Sue Miller

daisie New Milford, NJ

what I like best about Wesley Financial Group are the Consultants starting from the VP by explaining what to expect with regards to the transaction process,including the fee ,they make it so easy for us to make adjustments on how to pay,when that part was done ,we were intoduced to Carrie she is our Resolutionist who help us all thru the way in dealing with the communications and paperworks with the other party (timeshare),she is very pleasant to talk to ,always return all my calls and answers all questions patiently.

CB Lynnwood, WA

I had a very pleasant experience with Wesley, and they did everything they promised. My customer service rep, Mikel, was very kind and understanding. She was a pleasure to work with, and even handled my frustrations with ease. She was a perfect fit for us. For those curious, the cost was about 1/3 what I owed left on my timeshares. It was more $ than I expected, but in the end, more than worth it. I am now free from what would have been a forever nightmare, in about a years time. I was weary to make another financial mistake, but I luckily did not. Thank you, Wesley Financial!

Kenneth R Bonham, TX

Wesley Financial Group, very professional, very respectful and they did what they said they would do and that was to get us out of our timeshare. It was done in a very timely manner with some very knowledgeable people who always kept us up to date on how things were going. It didn't take as long as we thought it would but they lived up to their word and got us out of our timeshare. Thank You Wesley and Thanks to all of the team members who made it possible for us to say we are timeshare free.

Paul Bracy East Bridgewater, MA

Our experience has been excellent! Daniel B. Helped us move through the process quickly and was supportive the entire time. His warm and supportive style kept me optimistic. We now entering the closing phase and we’re so pleased with the outcome. The Wesley Financial Group organization knows what they are doing to help those of us who made a decision we regretted and couldn’t find out how to get out from under it!

Jennifer Riddle Lynchburg, VA

Me and my husband only had our timeshare for a year and a half before we found out that they lied to us about what we actually bought because of the bonus points that were put on top until we took our first vacation last year. Wesley Financial Group helped me and my husband get out of our timeshare within 8 months and we are so happy that we are now free of Wyndham!!!

Delores Chilcote Dunnellon, FL

We had been trying to get out of the time share for a while when I noticed an advertisement in AARP magazine relative to Wesley Financial helping to get us out of the time share. After the initial process, we were introduced to Meredith E who drafted letters, advised us how to handle collection calls, kept in contact with us at least every 30 days, was quick to respond to any emails or calls I may have had. We are finally out from under the burden of a time share. We are now working to resolve the credit reporting issue. All in all, we are very pleased with the outcome.

George Edwards Mesa, AZ

I bought a timeshare and realize what a drastic mistake. Payments for the rest of my life. I researched for a way to get get out of this contract. Found Wesley Financial Group and made a decision to let them work to break my contract. The process was easy and everything they promised happened. I'm free from my Timeshare, Thanks Wesley Financial Group you are amazing!

amy Baldwin Novato, CA

It was a pleasure working with Wesley Financial Group and its staff. Wesley is professional, courteous and knowledgeable in timeshare exit. We were at ease working with them as they did all the work! I did not lose any sleep or worry during the process. I appreciate their guidance and expertise in dealing with Diamond Resorts. I highly recommend Wesley as the preferred timeshare exit company! Thank you Wesley.

Jay Broyles Powell, TN

Thank you Wesley Group for being with us as we navigated a very complex route to our cancellation. Tiffany O is especially appreciated as to "go to" person when we had difficulties. She guided us through tense times. We did as she advised and we were successful in the end. We are now not chained to endless and increasing fees--and our heirs will not be encumbered by our poor choices. Contracting with Wesley was money well spent.

milton lockley Gaithersburg, MD

These are total and true professionals with absolute commitment to customer service care and mission! Deliver proof-positive results, based on experience, know-how and extensive client/custom interactions. In these times of uncertainty, unforeseen challenges and economic hard-times, we need a champion in our corner to ensure that our limited resources, for this by far was money well-spent! Compared to what I and others would spent in the long-term with a life with Wyndham. Thanks for your service in support of all the US armed service members on the global front-lines of freedom!

Henry L. Edwards Jr. & Sheila Grovetown, GA

My Wife & I had a great overall experience with WFG from the start until the end Ms. Ali R was a pleasure to work with throughout the process she was available to answer any and all questions Sheila and I had. Ms. R made us feel at ease with the whole process and now our name has been removed from the deed that we had with our time share. The price that they charge us was satisfactory with the money we owed Marriott

Jessika Moreno Glendale, AZ

In the beginning of the process with Wesley, we didnt hear back about what we were supposed to do immediately, which had us concerned. But then our case was transferred to another worker. The new worker was exceptional. As a client, you have to make sure you do exactly as Wesley advises in a timely manner, even if you dont understand the reason. They know what they are doing. We are out of our timeshare contract after less than a year!!

Christine Staten Island, NY

Thank you Wesley Financial for doing exactly as you promised. This company deserves more than 5 stars. We were Leary about company’s claiming to help terminate our timeshare contract but they did exactly that. . We we’re updated continuously through out the process and it was much easier than we anticipated. We worked directly with Nicki A. She was so kind and caring that it was like working with a friend. She is a real asset to this company. If you want to terminate your timeshare contract Than this is the company to do so. Again thank u Nicki and Wesley Financial.

Dave Priemazon Norristown, PA

Wesley Financial has been professional and honest with us from the first time we spoke. They communicate with you on every step and help throughout the time share cancelation process. I will recommend using Wesley Financial to all of my friends who want out of their timeshare. April F our customer representative with Wesley Financial was a God send and helped us along the way over the past 9 months. She is amazing.

Linda O'Donnell Ft. Pierce, FL

Our experience with Wesley Financial so far, especially with Mikel M , has been great She has been very easy to work with . When ever we had a problem we contacted her and she would comley help right away. We have moved to the closing department with Nicole W & hopefully this will be over soon ! Thank you Mikel !!! Thank you Wesley Financial Group!

Norma Brotherton Florence, AL

Our experience with Wesley Financial Group has been a very successful one. We found them to be upfront and honest about everything they said they could do about our time-share contract. From our first phone call, each representative made us feel as though our case was the most important case they would handle that day. They never made a promise they didn't keep.

Elizabeth and Tony Kaloustian Southborough, MA

WFG delivered on their promise with professionalism. They guided us every step of the way by answering all our questions and by guiding us with encouragement and understanding the process. We were thrilled to hear “Congratulations we have an agreement with your timeshare company.You will be free and clear of your ownership” My husband and I were thrilled to hear those words . Thank you Ali R. for everything ♥️ Now we will be working with the closing department to complete the process

Irene Barrington, IL

I contacted Wesley Financial Group from an ad in AARP and received information explaining their process. I was skeptical at first. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Valanna L. was assigned my case and she guided me and always kept me informed every step of the way. She was great to work with. We are almost done with final details after approximately 4 months. I must agree with Marilyn T. that the $5,000 fee is excessive but they are getting results.

Alex Castillo Pocono Summit, PA

I have never encountered a company like Westley Financial Group so professional and punctual in my life. They guide you all the way to your financial freedom from these shady, money sucking timeshares! Thumbs up for this outstanding company for relieving me financially of my time share within 7 months!!! Incredible! This will always be my go-to company when friends are having nightmares with their timeshares! Westley Financial Group is a Godsend! I truly thank you!

D. Smith Cape Coral, FL

I am so happy I found Wesley Financial Group. After years of trying to get rid of the timeshare we bought before my husband's death, it's only been a few months, but during that time I passed my stress off to them. Makensi has been great during this phase. I am now transitioning to the closing specialist, so there's light at the end of the tunnel. Tha k you.

Tammy Mitchell Las Vegas, NV

Wesley finance group made a believer out of my husband and I. We had a heavy burden that we had to drag around that was useless as in the timeshare that we bought in to. This awful burden has been lifted. The customer support was out of this world and first class thank you, thank you, thank you Jennifer G. You are the best. With highest regards the Mitchell's

craigk Ashland, VA

Just about done; now in final stages on two owned locations and a carryover note of $45,000 that includes over 4600 points; all in all over 17 years with an "investment" of over $175,000 including maintenance fees. I was in the "Chairmen's Club (most elite-and I still had trouble getting the vac I wanted without being 2 years in advance !). Been about 4 months and we are now in the final stages of deeding all back to the timeshare company (which they have formally agreed to). WFG is persistent and aggressive; and they know the drill. Craig K

Gail Inman, SC

My sister and I purchased our timeshare in 1997. Because of the ever-rising fees and the fact that we are both on fixed income now, we could no longer afford to keep it. I reached out to Wesley after reading the free information packet they sent. Everyone we dealt with was very knowledgeable and helpful in leading us thru the process but the last contact, my girl Clarissa, went above and beyond for us! We are now nearing the finish line and I will be forever grateful to Wesley for helping with one of the biggest mistakes of our lives!

Kristy Grimaldo Purdon, TX

The company did exactly what they said they would do and that is help us get out of our timeshare that we were misled into purchasing. Our case manager was prompt in always answering any questions and letting us know what the next steps would be. After a little more than 6 months we have been liberated of our timeshare thanks to Wesleys support and knowledge.

John M Hilton Head Island, SC

We would like to thank our case work Daniel B for a job well done. He was very attentive to our request and lead us through the entire process which is now nearing an end. Every week he would check with us to make sure we did not have any questions or concerns. They were very professional in handling our situation and we had the upmost faith in what they advised us to do.

Brittany Spurlock Columbus, GA

I am so pleased with the outcome from working with Wesley Financial, specifically Britnee S, my resolution specialist. She did a great job relieving me (and my son) of this financial burden. It was a little costly, however, being able to say I’m completely free from this timeshare is well worth the money. I will be the first to say I was very skeptical at first, but Britnee walked me through the entire process. I cannot thank Wesley Financial enough for what they have accomplished for me and my family. I never thought this would be possible.

William Randle Mesa, AZ

Thank you Jenifer G for your professionalism in helping me to undo a couple of huge mistakes with my Time Shares. At times it looked like we were running in place. With nothing working. It was rewarding to see you stay steady through out. I found Jenifer G to be very special and easy to work with. She worked very hard for our success. Jenifer G is an asset to The WFG.

[email protected] Hamtramck, MI

Wesley Financial Group is highly professional at the work they do! They are efficient and actually care about their clients! Mr Daniel B is the epitome of professionalism! He and Wesley Financial Group did everything they said they would! They are always concerned about the progress they are making and how the client is doing all along the journey! I am highly impressed with Wesley Financial Group and especially Mr. Daniel B!

Sean Anthony McDonald Woodbridge, VA

Wesley Financial Group (WFG) is a leader in the field of timeshare cancellation /exiting. Our first initial contact with WFG set the tone of honesty and trust. Our 2nd contact with WFG, January 2019, set the agreement in order and started our client experience. Our most recent contact with WFG was our notification, and subsequent letter from our "former" timeshare / vacation ownership company informing us that the contract /ownership has been cancelled, as of March 2020. Our fourteen month relationship has been worthwhile. We WILL recommend WFG to all of our friends and family.

David Heilman Chapel Hill, NC

WFG delivered as promised. After researching companies to help us get rid of a timeshare we were pressured into buying, we chose WFG based on the recommendations of the "Best Company" reviews. The staff was very professional and courteous. AL and EF especially went out of their way to ensure we understood the process and had to endure a LOT of questions from me. They were very knowledgeable of the process and accepted my changes to the documents provided with very constructive feedback. All in all, a very good experience with WFG. We are glad we chose them.

Mary Kotula Wilkes-Barre, PA

The Wesley group was very efficient .I selected Wesley after seeing their ad in the AARP magazine. We were very nervous at first and wanted this time share business over. Tired of being taken addvantage of by Wyndham. Now we are happy and my sons won’t be burdened by time share payments through Wyndham. Thank you Wesley Group and especially Tyniece

Emile Dube Ellsworth, ME

I am a man of few words, but I have to say that from day one I felt extremely comfortable with the Wesley Financial Group. Each person that was appointed to my case, I always felt they had me as there number priority. They kept me up to date as we moved along in the process and they got it done in a much shorter window of time. I am most grateful to their team for a job well done. Blessings on their work!

Mike Metzger Des Moines, IA

WFG is everything they advertised! Kara C was our go to person and she was outstanding! She was always very uplifting and positive throughout the whole process. This company will get you out of any timeshare you are involved with. These people are very professional from the top to the people that work with each of us on a weekly basis. Thanks again to this company that can get you back on your feet again!

Anthony Calcara Stroudsburg, PA

I am thrilled with the final result, which is that I am finally free of my timeshare with Hilton! Admittedly, the process from beginning to end was not short, but the fault for that lies entirely with Hilton. They dragged their feet in the hopes of wearing down my resolve, but with Wesley's calm and steady guidance, we got the job done. I highly recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone who is looking to do the same!