Anthem Tax Services

7.5

Anthem Tax Services

verified
This company's price starts at $250

Anthem Tax Services was founded in 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, CA. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also provides tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds certifications from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Low Minimum Tax Requirement
  • Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax audit cases. Its CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes (Unfiled Returns)
  • Tax audits
  • Tax liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

On Anthem's website, consumers can read about each service and learn about potential turnaround times.

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many competitors, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief. Interested taxpayers will need to contact the company for an exact quote for their specific situation. Taxpayers who hire Anthem Tax Services will undergo an in-depth review process to determine the extent of the tax issues (by examining tax documents, including your IRS tax return transcript).

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Low Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $5,000. This is lower than the industry average of $7,500 to $10,000, making its services available to more consumers.

Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Anthem Tax Services has received highly positive customer reviews which highlight the company's customer service,  professionalism in handling IRS tax return issues, and its ability to decrease out-of-pocket costs. Customers say the company's tax experts make the entire tax relief process easier.

The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services understand tax laws and can reportedly handle a variety of tax problems, including federal tax lien issues, bank levies, wage garnishment issues, and tax refund complications.

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Anthem Tax Services performs extremely well, focusing on tax expertise to provide exceptional tax relief service.

The Bad

• Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information

Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website. Consumers will need to contact the company to find more specific details about its length and conditions.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of only $5,000. Its starting price is lower than many competitors, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals (whether an enrolled agent or a licensed tax attorney) and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Call our recommended rep over at Anthem Tax Services below.

4.9

Evelyn Smith
October 5th, 2018 New York, NY

Great service. I'm impressed. This team is highly professional. Will be sticking with them into the future.

Catherine mark
October 5th, 2018

Eric is the best. He made sure everything I did was without stress. Anthem tax services were so good. I really enjoy myself with them. Thanks a lot

Kate Lois
October 5th, 2018

Their service was good and better than the one has been receiving from other company. Eric was very good in attending to customer.. He always makes sure I received what I paid for. Thanks so much

Doris Dave
October 5th, 2018

Anthem did a marvelous work and did everything s easy for me to understand. I would use their services again. I’m so so impressed. I will definitely come back

Gregory Fry
October 5th, 2018

I received a wonderful service from Anthem, did an amazing work and made everything s easy for me to understand. I would use their services again. I’m hihgly impressed

CHRISTOS SIAMETIS
September 17th, 2018 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

Stress and Sleepless nights, Constant worrying and frustration, ALL GONE thanks to Josh and his team of professionals. If you are seeking to get help with your taxes or if you owe money to the IRS... Look no further. Josh is extremely knowledgeable and very reliable. His team is WOW!! I tried other companies... When I met Josh I knew right away he was my guy. We are very responsible taxpayers. We were victims of some bad luck and poor planning on our part. Now, we have a plan for the better future. Thanks to Josh and his team we are back on track...

Eric Leadbetter
August 7th, 2018 DETAILS

I had over 10k in back taxes from almost 10 years prior. There is no way I could pay the full amount. The Irs levied my bank account and sent out wage garnishment notices. I talked to anthem and they got me in non-collectible. Josh assured me that if they didn’t get the levy released he would refund me anthems fee. They did release the levy on time but some one screwed up at the bank or irs and the funds were withdrawn from my account. As Anthem promised, they refunded my fee. They did everything right on their end and it still didn’t work out right. I respect their integrity and standing by their guarantee. I highly recommend working with Josh, he’s a great guy and very dedicated to helping people, that is very evident.

Natalie Aguero
June 21st, 2018 Valley Village, CA DETAILS

Josh is the BEST! I was referred to by a friend who had a great experience as well. So happy I decided to go with Anthem Tax Services this year. They were so helpful every step of the way and made the entire process stress free. They saved me so much money & I can't thank them enough. I highly recommend them & will be using their services every year!!

Charlie A.
May 16th, 2018 Whittier, CA DETAILS

Hard not to be skeptical given the industry. I worked with both Jake and Eric. Not only did they get me current but also went above and beyond and cleared up my gf’s issue as a courtesy. Honestly surprised that these guys live up to their word and some. I highly highly recommend speaking with either Jake or Eric they are the best!!! I owe you guys a beer! Cheers, Charlie

Dale H.
May 16th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I was originally dealing with Optima and had the WORST experience trying to resolve this issue. Eric @ Anthem not only charged me half of the cost but also resolved my case in 3 months. Eric was phenomenal. Thanks buddy!

Alexa Dowd
May 9th, 2018 Valley Village, CA DETAILS

Josh was amazing to work with! The process was very easy and he made sure I was taken care of!

Dan Hendrix
April 30th, 2018 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS

I had a complex and confusing tax situation. I went to Anthem Tax Services for help and guidance and they relieved my stress by being with me every step of the way and providing a clear and successful path forward. If it wasn't for Anthem, I'd still be frustrated and not knowing where I'd end up. I recommend Anthem to anyone seeking professional tax advice. Thank God for Anthem.

Devin Michaels
April 30th, 2018 Clayton, OH DETAILS

Such a relief! I found out that I owe the feds for unfiled taxes, and Jake at Anthem Tax really helped me out. Not only did he explain that it can be taken care of, but that it might not be as bad as I feared. Looks like I might not owe the $15k I thought I would. Great people, really helpful. Thanks Anthem!

Claudia
April 30th, 2018 Newbury Park, CA

Anthem did a wonderful job and made everything super easy for me to understand. I would use their services again.

Rick
April 25th, 2018 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS

I have to tip my hat to Anthem. First time coming here and definitely not my last. Anthem really did a great job in a timely manner and the people there are all super nice. I was scared that I wouldn’t submit in time but they took me in ASAP and got it done!

Brian Prezel
April 25th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS

Working with Anthem tax was a wonderful experience , I called them owing 72,000 dollars , I spoke to there Senior tax analyst Charlie who took me through the interview process. He explained what needed to be done and what program i qualified for. I was told i was going to save a lot of money and what do you know I DID, Thank you anthem tax i will recommend you to anyone that ask.

Beatrice Escalante
April 25th, 2018 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS

Most friendliest, and very helpful staff, I would and have referred friends and family. Unlike other tax resolution companies, I trust Anthem enough to have friends and family use their services.

Marissa
March 26th, 2018 Pacoima, CA DETAILS

I hired Anthem Tax to do my return And it was great ! They got the job done right away and had my return in my account in a week! and the price was right ! thanks Anthem 10/10 Recommend!

adriana
March 26th, 2018 Pacoima, CA DETAILS

Really An outsatnding Group of People at Anthem! Jake & Josh really Know their Stuff and Helped me Tremendously! I would recommend them to any one dealing with Tax Debt.

Jerry west
March 6th, 2018 Granada Hills, CA DETAILS

Great team that offered a solution to get out of this tax debt I got myself in. They saved me $140000 and really saved my life. I was in a dark place and they allowed me to see the light again. thank you!

John Brady
February 27th, 2018 Calabasas, CA DETAILS

I don't typically write reviews about my experiences with companies, but after working with Anthem I felt it was truly warranted. The overall experience and treatment was amazing. They truly cared in a way that you rarely come by anymore. They resolved my IRS debt, kept me informed and were always available for any questions or concerns I had. As someone who was in a bad spot and knew nothing about taxes the people at Anthem changed the game and exceeded all of my expectations. I will continue using them to avoid future issues and for anyone else who may be in a bad spot like I was I would highly recommend this business.

Jeffrey Mancil
February 12th, 2018 Pacoima, CA DETAILS

great company...good communication and was able to reduce my debt and settled my IRS and State of CA debt for only $1,000 when i owed over $100,000! Thanks Ben! P.S. - They were also the cheapest company for fee's out of all the ones i called because all of them that work there are partners of the company and they know what their costs are! All the other companies i called had sales reps and they charged insane fee's because they wanted more commission! All companies should be like Anthem Tax Services!

steve lee
February 9th, 2018 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

The guys at Anthem tax are the most professional i have talked to in the industry Josh is who i worked with he new his business on taxes his service was spot on he had answers for everything and walked me through the process the other companies just want your money and than they will save you a buck or two Josh would not except a dime because my problem was simple he wiped out all my debt and helped me fill out all forms i say thank you Josh and anthem tax 5 stars

Angela Lynn
February 1st, 2018 Pahrump, NV DETAILS

I was referred to Anthem Tax Services by a co-worker after I received a wage garnishment notice from the IRS and my human resources payroll department. After a divorce I was dealing with several past years of tax burden, the compounding interest and penalties were overtaking my ability to manage my finances and I was falling behind on tax payments and quickly headed towards possible personal bankruptcy. The representative at Anthem was very professional, I worked with the same person throughout the entire process. He was able to answer all questions, and I did not feel any sales pressure. I was provided with options, I took my time to make a decision and even called another tax service for comparison. Anthem was able to reduce/consolidate and re-negotiate my tax debt. I am now able to pay my monthly bills and expect to have my tax debt repaid in the next few months.

Clinton Davis
January 19th, 2018 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS

guys were great, didnt give me the run around... it ended up costing me $1700 to resolve my $9k debt... if your tired of being in teh dark call these boys

John Baptiste
January 16th, 2018 Raiford, FL DETAILS

These guys were great from start to finish.... they filed all my returns and got rid of $45k of my debt. I can finally start getting tax returns again..... u guys Rock!!

Yusef Donraz
January 16th, 2018 Jasper, AL DETAILS

Great service...they were able to save me 117k. I owed from a bad business decision and i got screwed over and ultimately i hired Anthem Tax because they had a great reputation and they defintely lived up to their name. Thank you everyone!

Terence Phillips
January 11th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

Everyone i dealt with was so helpful and professional. Constantly provided updates and explained all these confusing tax forms. After 3 years of dealing with this, these guys resolved my debt in less than 120 days.

Mary Jepsen
January 8th, 2018 Jasper, AL DETAILS

Great company that helped me take care of my tax issues. Saved me $18,944. Thanks Roger and Ben!

Carmelo Viola
January 8th, 2018 Avondale Estates, GA DETAILS

These guys are great. I had dealt with other tax forms and none of them followed up or kept in touch like Anthem. Most others wouldn’t call me until i missed a payment. It only took me 7 weeks to resolve my tax debt. Thanks Josh.

Stephanie Denning
December 15th, 2017 Sylmar, CA DETAILS

Awesome staff. They helped me stop a garnishment that was killing me financially. They ended up putting me into a currently non collectible status within a week and they did everything they said they were going to do. Thanks @ Ben S!

PJ Rizzuti
December 5th, 2017 Newbury Park, CA DETAILS

I highly recommend Anthem Tax Service for all your tax needs. Mr. Eric Parker is a true professional and will help you immensely with your current tax situation, good or bad. Not only is he very friendly and easy to work with, he genuinely cares about his clients well-being. I believe every company should treat their clients like Mr. Parker.

Melissa Eubanks
November 28th, 2017 Fredonia, WI DETAILS

Great service...they saved my life..literally. I owed 115k to the IRS from unfilled tax returns that the IRS ended up filling for me. They were able to get all my income documents over 8 years and get me all caught up. They ended up saving me nearly 100k. Thankful for everyone at Anthem Tax Services...the best christmas present anyone could ask for.

Gordon Trevisan
November 28th, 2017 Malibu, CA

Honestly i didn’t hire anyone to help with my IRS problem. I called and spoke with Eric and he gave me information on how to resolve it myself because he said it wasn’t something i need an attorney for. Thanks Anthem.

BEN RICHARDSON
November 27th, 2017 Fort Smith, AR

I called Antham tax services and spoke to Josh about my situation. I was amazed at how helpful he was. i highly recommend calling him if you are interested in getting tax help. I was so relieved after speaking with Josh, that I was almost in tears.

Boyd Rogerson
November 16th, 2017 Malibu, CA DETAILS

I had no intention of hiring anyone cause of all the bad stories but hey i figures call around. Eric was the only person that made me feel like i deserved respect. He stopped the garnishment and now I can finally enjoy retirement. Thanks again

Jerome Parker
November 14th, 2017 Agoura Hills, CA DETAILS

The only reason I am leaving a review is cause this is the only place that did what they told me.... I also felt like they cared they explained everything in detail. Thanks Eric

Chris Hanson
November 8th, 2017 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS

I have had a very pleasant experience with Anthem Tax Services. They have been very responsive to my needs and I am glad that I hired them to take care of my Tax debt. I have approximately $ 45,000 is back taxes due and they are just about to submit all of my needed documents for review and compromise. I look forward to getting this resolved and they have helped me each step of the way. I will keep you updated with my progress with Anthem Tax Services.

Robert Rosario
November 8th, 2017 Calabasas, CA DETAILS

Worked with Eric @ Anthem. I have to say he put my mind at ease about nasty calls I was getting and straightened out my taxes. Thanks buddy.

David Orr
November 1st, 2017 Austin, TX DETAILS

Great service...had a few tax returns i needed to catch up on because I was just negligent. After filing the returns which took a little over a week i ended up owing around $31,000 to the IRS. I currently work as consultant so work for me isn't as consistent financially. I knew I couldn't pay the IRS what they were asking. Anthem Tax ended up charging me $2,500 to do an offer in compromise...They settled my debt for $2,000. I'm giving them 4/5 stars because they were positive they would be able to settle my debt for less than $1,000. But, hey ultimately they saved me a nearly $30,000 and they were able to finish everything in less than 60 days. Very happy with their service and I would absolutely recommend using them.