1. Anthem Tax Services

Anthem Tax Services was started by tax professionals with more than 30 years of experience in 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, California. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. It has a $10,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also helps people with tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds certifications from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Minimum Tax Requirement
  • Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax audit cases.

Its team of CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes (Unfiled Returns)
  • Tax audits
  • Tax liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

On Anthem's website, consumers can read about each service and learn about potential turnaround times.

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many other tax relief service providers, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief.

Any interested taxpayer will need to contact the company to receive an exact quote for their specific situation. Taxpayers who hire Anthem Tax Services will undergo an in-depth review process to determine the extent of the tax issues (by examining tax documents, including your IRS tax return transcript).

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $10,000. While some companies have a slightly lower debt requirement, $10,000 is fairly common for the industry.

Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Anthem Tax Services has received highly positive customer reviews which highlight the company's customer service,  professionalism in handling IRS tax return issues, and its ability to decrease out-of-pocket costs. Customers say the company's tax experts make the entire tax relief process easier.

The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services understand tax laws and can reportedly handle a variety of tax problems, including federal tax lien issues, bank levies, wage garnishment issues, and tax refund complications.

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Anthem Tax Services performs extremely well, focusing on tax expertise to provide exceptional tax relief service.

The Bad

• Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information

Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website. Consumers will need to contact the company to ask questions for more specific information, like its length and conditions.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing and payments for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of $10,000. Its starting requirement is fairly common for the industry, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals (whether an enrolled agent or a licensed tax attorney) and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Anthem Tax Services Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Anthem Tax Services cost?

The cost varies depending on the services you need. The minimum fee for tax prep is $500. The average cost to resolve a case would be $1,500–$2,000.

How do I know if I qualify for tax relief from Anthem Tax Services?

You need to go through a financial interview (consultation) with our tax consultants.

What kinds of tax relief does Anthem Tax Services offer?

We offer Installment Agreements, Offer In Compromise, Penalty Abatement, Partial Pay Installment Agreement, Currently Non Collectible Status, Tax Lien Removal, and Audit Protection.

How long will it take for my tax problem to be resolved?

The timeline depends on services. Your tax problems may be resolved in as little as 30 days or as long as nine months if we’re submitting an offer in compromise.

What tax professionals will I work with at Anthem Tax Services?

You have a host of tax professionals available to help you, including CPAs, Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, Tax Consultants (CTEC certified), and Bookkeepers.

markcraig457

April 23rd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you need help Anthem is the place to go. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, professional, personable and most important patient. The explained everything so I could understand it. They walked me through step by step explaining what and why we were doing thing. They saved me from serious I.R.S. penalties. I can't sing their praises enough. I would definitely recommend Anthem Tax Services.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Mark! The team at Anthem is thrilled you're happy with your experience.

Veronica Casillas

April 15th, 2020 El Monte, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working with Anthem Tax for only about a month in a half . So far my experience has been very positive. I have been working with Alex he’s been amazing . He has been consistent when it comes to the phone calls and emails . Even during this time of uncertainty he’s been working with me and the reason I got into this mess is because I keep procrastinating and Alex holds me accountable because he knows how important this is . He really takes the time to make sure what ever your IRS issue is gets resolved.

Aug 05, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words, Veronica. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Jeffrey Chilton

September 14th, 2020 Hudson, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am someone who , for a number of reasons, ran into a tax debt with the IRS. With fees and interest, it was heading toward a substantial, untenable total. The IRS are not forgiving , patient or at all concerned with your personal situations or challenges. I knew that I needed to engage a professional and after some cursory research, I engaged a different tax service. After initial promises, my money was being taken but my calls weren't returned. Months went by with no action taken on my behalf. After many tenuous often heated phone calls I received a partial refund. I knew then that I needed to do more homework and do more research into tax service organizations. I came across Anthem and sent an email query. Within half of a business day my query was returned and I spoke with their engagement team. From the very first ten minutes they were open, direct, honest and professional yet friendly and reasonable. We set up favorable payment terms and with 2 business days the discovery/information gathering members of my assigned team contacted me and thoroughly took all of my information required. They also answered my many questions or promised to have others within the Anthem respond with answers to my questions. They did within 24 hours. Dealing with the IRS is stressful and can be a slow and tedious process. My assigned team at Anthem kept me updated at every step along the way and were again extremely patient and thorough in addressing my concerns. With Covid delays stretching the process, we finally have options that are going to amount to nothing less than an extremely positive, life altering outcome. My Advocate, his Coordinator and their team who are negotiating directly with the IRS on my behalf have explained the merits of each available option. Once again they've patiently addresses all of my questions and concerns. As we work towards finalizing a very favorable outcome, I feel extremely grateful. *I know this sounds like I am a paid spokesperson and that is not the case. * The folks at Anthem are true professionals and even better, very nice people. Thank you, Anthem!

Sep 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, Jeffrey! The team here at Anthem is blown away by how wonderful this review is. We are so thrilled you are happy with your experience.

Jason R.

September 10th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did a great job preparing me for the process. I provided all the documents they needed and they did a thorough analysis of my situation and worked directly with the IRS on my behalf. Their services were not cheap, but was compared to the full tax burden they helped me out from under. Things went slower with the IRS once the pandemic began, but they kept moving forward for me.

Sep 15, 2020

Hey Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you!

MICHAEL J STOSONIS

September 9th, 2020 Rockville, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a very pleasant experience with Christine, Valorie,and finally, Victoria from Anthem Tax Services. I was stressed out worrying about my situation and how I was going to remedy it. They help me all the way through by keeping in constant touch and answering all my questions and concerns. I was a little apprehensive in the beginning, hoping I wasn't getting taken. Quite the opposite! it was well worth it and I highly recommend Anthem Tax Services.

Sep 10, 2020

Michael, thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Rodney Gauvin

September 2nd, 2020 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cannot thank Jacob and Kathleen enough. They went above and beyond to solve my issue I recommend anthem tax and definitely ask for Jacob and Kathleen sincerely Rodney Gauvin

Joe hill

September 1st, 2020 Catskill, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

3 years in I still have to chase them down to get things done

Dana R Clark

August 17th, 2020 Pagosa Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the first call to the last, they kept me up to date on what was happening with my case and put my mind at ease until resolution was reached.

Aug 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Dana! The team at Anthem is thrilled you're happy with your experience.

Shawna Youngblood

August 3rd, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Josh is incredible, cannot say enough good things about this guy! He is one of the owners of Anthem Tax Services and he takes great pride in making sure customers are 100% satisfied with services rendered.

Aug 12, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review, Shawna! We work hard to offer the best outcome for our clients, so I am happy to see that reflected to your case. I made sure Josh received the recognition and we feel lucky to have him!

Karen

July 14th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were amazing. The team took care of everything and were very kind and prompt. Thanks to the team I have my life back. Thank you doesn't seem enough for what they did help me

Aug 05, 2020

Hey Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you!

Janet Green

June 29th, 2020 Jonesboro, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In working with Karinna and Mikhail, I always knew the progress made with my case and with the IRS. Mikhail walked me through the various scenarios available to me in resolving my situation. Every question was answered, and I felt confident with the process and the outcome.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Janet! The team at Anthem is thrilled you're happy with your experience.

John Pleasant

June 17th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'd like to leave a review specifically for Misty C. I wasn't in debt super deep like some may be, but I was enough to where I felt that I needed to do something about it as I couldn't get it paid in one lump sum payment and wanted help on the total. She was hands down the best customer service rep I've dealt with. Took the time to thoroughly listen to my situation, reviewed everything and followed up with appropriate solution options. Solutions that obviously got me out of debt! I couldn't be happier. Anthem and Misty, thank you for your assistance.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks for the great review, John! The team at Anthem is thrilled you're happy with your experience. Misty is a fantastic customer service rep and we feel lucky to have her.

Fatemah love

May 13th, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing job!!!! I have been dealing with so many accountants never have I ever had such a smooth informative and easy procedure. All my taxes from prior years are all up to date and everything was perfect. Thank you so much anthem taxes 💕💕💕💕

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, Fatemah!

Teamteam

May 12th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m so happy I finally got my taxes all sorted everything was so simplified and done properly. Thank you anthem tax soooo much for making my life easier❤️

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review!

Tranquilty onthemind

April 25th, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to constantly call them when they would say they would call me back. Not dependable! Saying things like we're so busy with other customers, Well my husband and i were customers too. We felt neglected. They were not good about doing what they said they would do. Quite honestly i feel like i could have done exactly what they did and saved my self $3000.00

May 16, 2020

My name is Josh and i am one of the owners of Anthem Tax Services. Please email me at [email protected] so i can give you my direct line and we can set up a time to talk. I take your matter seriously and will see to it that your issue is resolved, if that isn't possible for any reason, I will gladly refund the $3,000 you paid us immediatley with no questions asked. I look forward to speaking with you.

Candis

April 22nd, 2020 Ocala, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Anthem. I have worked with Alex, and he has been right there for me through the whole deal with IRS. He is professional, knowledgeable, patient, and kept me up-to-date. Jacob also has my kudos for his great assistance in dealing with the IRS. I am profoundly grateful to Anthem and especially Alex and Jacob.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Candis! The team at Anthem is thrilled you're happy with your experience. Alex and Jacob are great case managers and we feel lucky to have them. I will be sure to pass on the wonderful words!

Jay Griffith

April 14th, 2020 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ethan B and the team are incredible. Have helped me solve my issues very quickly and they are great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone seeking help with Tax issues. Jay

Aug 05, 2020

Hey Jay, thanks for the wonderful review and the shoutout to Ethan! He is a great case manager and we feel lucky to have him.

Brandon Cruz

April 13th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was introduced to Anthem Tax Services through a business colleague. I was going through a tough time back and forth with the IRS over a couple of years of messed up taxes. After contacting the team at Anthem Tax Services, I was given examples of their exemplary track record of how they have helped others in very similar situations such as mine. The effective communication, the drive and efficient manner that this team operates helped me get through my tough times and allowed me and my family to move on with our lives with a weight lifted off our shoulders. I highly recommend this company to anyone!

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review, Brandon! We work hard to offer the best outcome for our clients, so I am happy to see that reflected to your case.

Christena Keeler

April 7th, 2020 Forsyth, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I agree do not use this company, I paid $2500 to resolve my IRS issues, and all I got was payment plan that I had already been on, but due to workman's comp claim, I missed a few pymts. And a lousy $1000 in penalties abatement removed. Plus was told one thing on the phone, then they took my money and then the story completely changes- NOT WORTH your hard earned money!

Kathryn O

February 28th, 2020 Palm Beach Gardens, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremely grateful to have chosen Anthem Tax Service and most especially fortunate to be assigned to Alex M who immediately went to work to not only calm me but also thus far in the process has found positive solutions. I highly recommend their service and also want to Thank Yasmine Rodriquez.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community, Kathryn!

Noel Thompson

February 26th, 2020 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem has changed my life!!! I’m a Gulf War Vet who build a beautiful Gold’s Gym and family for over 20yrs. A liberal over aggressive DA sued my company and self for 75,000,00.00 for civil compliance issues with my agreements font size in two areas. Ultimate my family lost its company and my America dream as a Pro Athlete in the sport of fitness. In losing my company the Trustee dumped over 250,000.00 in tax liabilities. Anthem took full control of the situation and my trama with the most professional attorneys and staff. After losing everything they were able to settle for only 500$. I was absolutely blown away and a huge burden was lifted from my life. I praise the company to friends and would tell you if you are considering finding someone to help change you life, they are it!! They truly take you under their wing!!! They have been a blessing to the rebuilding of my life, so so highly recommend!!!! 🙏🏻💪🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Dec 16, 2019

Noel It is our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for the positive review. We are here for you every step of the way. Thank you for trusting Anthem Tax Services for your tax needs.

Comanche123

February 18th, 2020 Bartlesville, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! They took my husband and I for $6500...yes I said $6500. What we got for $6500 was a RIDICULOUS payment plan. Not $1 of interest, fees, from the IRS was taken off. We could have done what they did and we even asked them this the first time we spoke to them and we were told no we will get you a better deal. Oh and the ridiculous pymt plan we did get they said that in a year they could possibly look into lowering that for more money of course. I hope this review will help at least one wife and mom from crying herself to sleep like I did last night kicking ourselves for being scammed. They took all we had....we should have known when in the first month and a half we couldn't get anyone to call us back. We are just beside ourselves with grief on being so stupid.

Feb 21, 2020

Hi Mandy- my name is Jake and I am one of the partners here. Can you please call me? 888-548-0478 and ask to speak with Jake. I'd like to speak with you regarding your experience and hopefully I can get this taken care of for you. Thanks- Jake Shulman Anthem Tax Services

Paul Kelly

February 16th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Attorney Minji K of Anthem Tax Services did an excellent job working with me and the IRS in resolving my tax debt. Although it was a very stressful time, she made the process easy while educating me along the way with her knowledge and experience. Thank you, Minji!

Aug 05, 2020

Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that your outcome was a great experience with our services. Minji will definitely be happy to read your comments as we put customer satisfaction a priority.

Mr. Todd Wunderlich

February 7th, 2020 Maple Grove, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

"The Dream team" Mikhail B, Carlos F and Jeremy B have saved my wife and I a ton of money with the IRS and even got the garnished amount from the state dropped to half. This team kept us in the loop and made us feel like we mattered. We were even told when Jackie retires in a couple years to call them and they would have the IRS payment amended to nothing based on our fixed income. If I were you I would definitely request "The Dream Team"

Oct 31, 2019

Mr. Wunderlich, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your concerns and we have been actively working on your case and your resolution as discussed with you as well. We ask that you communicate directly with us in the future. Thank You

Eric Fredlund

February 3rd, 2020 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent job for me with IRS. Gorlt exactly what i needed. Jake did a super job!

Aug 05, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, Eric!

Carol Spin

February 3rd, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BE AWARE! They just want to take your money, paid $1500 for a promise of tax debt relief and get a bigger refund to go towards the debt and the only thing they've done was to set up an installment plan which I could have done by myself. Besides the long wait to process or return us when they feel to do so or you just keep ignored, the miscommunication, the lack of attention on filing our taxes, the lie about removing penalties and interests for non payment.... they simply don't care about you, it's very frustrating and completely disappointed. I wish I could get my money back, it would at least really pay part of the debt, which is way more worth than their services so far.

Feb 04, 2020

Hello Carol, We are so sorry to read about your concerns. We would like to discuss this with you further, and resolve any concerns or questions you have. You can reach the customer service department , we look forward to hearing from you! Thank You

austin driscoll

February 2nd, 2020 Des Moines, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can’t say enough about how much money these guys saved me on my taxes with IRS! Above and beyond customer service! HIGHLY recommend.

Aug 05, 2020

Hey Austin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We appreciate you!

Charles Synan

February 1st, 2020 Spotsylvania, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some old tax debit that I needed handled they have been great to work with . To date they have already saved me from garnishment and eliminated over $11,000 in back tax. Thank you for your help. Chip S.

Aug 05, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your story and review with us and the community, Charles!

H Edward Brocaille

January 20th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give them zero stars I would. They are not at all professional. They don’t know what they are doing. Lost my money first time had to resend it. Then they had to do the taxes 3 times because they didn’t take off everything they were supposed to & I know deductions because I’ve been in trucking over 35 yrs. They don’t take off all your deductions so that you owe over $10000 and they can get the $1500 to resolve it. One of my deductions was over $19000 . As soon as they were done IRS PUT A LIEN ON ME. Isn’t that what they are suppose to take care of?? Didn’t happen now I’ve got to get someone else to take care of it and take off my $19000 plus deduction. DO NOT USE ANTHEM. I tried contacting them about this matter & they ignore me.

Jan 21, 2020

Edward it was a pleasure to speak to you today. I would also like to thank you for addressing your concerns. With that being said as we discussed I will be looking into to this matter and will be in contact you by the end of this week. Once again it was a pleasure speaking with you and I look forward to being able to come to a resolution that you are entitled to.

Nichel'le Vance

January 14th, 2020 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I started dealing with this company back in August 2019 they have since then drained my account of $3700 we have been calling them since September to see what’s going on with the case no one is ever available we never get an email or a call back and then when we try to stop the payments they’re actually fighting us for our money but won’t talk to us I would not recommend anybody to use these people I don’t know how they got a five star rating and who they paid to lie for them but it’s all one big fat lie! They cannot be trusted!!!! I just called them about five minutes ago the management team was unavailable the lawyer was unavailable the case manager was unavailable and this is every single time we call

Jan 15, 2020

Hello Nichel'le, We are so sorry to read about your concerns. We would like to discuss this with you further, and resolve any concerns and questions you have. You can reach the customer service department directly at 818-918-5910, we look forward to hearing from you!

Scott

January 10th, 2020 Nesbit, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been over a year now and I if I don't email or call I never hear from these people. I would not recommend Anthem Tax services to anyone. I owe 24k in back taxes and they have charged me $3700 to so call help me. Absolutely nothing has changed and I have no sort of update. I've been switched from one agent to another. Stay away from this company. I should have called someone else. Only thing I have to show at this point is more DEBT!!

Jan 15, 2020

Hello Scott. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. We would love the opportunity to do a more in depth review of your case and speak with you regarding your concerns. Please call our customer service department directly at 818-918-5910 or email us at .

William Cochran

December 27th, 2019 Newark, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your personnel were very helpful and courteous. I didn't know when I was being handed off to other personnel and that became very confusing. However, in the end it all came together and we are very satisfied with the results.

Nancy Parker

December 26th, 2019 Port Arthur, TX

I called Anthem Tax Service January of 2019, about my husband Ed's back taxes, and to get information as to how we could resolve this situation an not cost us a small fortune. I told them about my husband Ed being I'll since 2011 and that his prognosis will only worsen over time. We were Blessed with Daniel A to work on our case with the IRS. Daniel worked hard to help get us through this ordeal without us being overwhelmed with a ton of paper work. Daniel is a soft spoken young man who is just amazing, kind and relentless when it came to doing his job and helping Ed an I . Daniel managed to settle Ed 's taxes for just $50.00 saving us thousands . Daniel an Anthem Tax Service were a God Sent to us , with one simple radio advertisement I heard while driving to work one morning , has given Ed an I hope and Peace of mind for our future !!! Thank You Daniel A

Jeff

December 9th, 2019 Federal Way, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called anthem tax service to help me with text issues they were very professional answered all my questions and did an outstanding job.

Dec 24, 2019

Thank you Jeff We thank you for your business and your trust.

Marianne P

November 22nd, 2019 Clark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was going to go with another firm I heard on the radio. I "googled" best tax resolution firm. Up popped Anthem. From day one I have been working with Alex M and Vanessa V. These two individuals are so amazing and their service is beyond professional. I am glad that I chose Anthem.

A . Vargas

November 7th, 2019 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the best. Very helpful, honest, fast and very knowledgeable I will definitively recommend Anthem Tax to anyone that needs help with taxes. They put me at ease the very first time I contacted them.

Jason Ross

October 29th, 2019 Winter Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem is no nonsense. It's like having a pitbull in your corner. If you are serious about getting the IRS off your back these people are who you need to call. They saved me 20K in 7 months! They were the only company that would give me an upfront price start to finish too.

Michael McKee

October 27th, 2019 Manor, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been on hold since 08/2018. As of yesterday 10/27/2019 I have received a Notice of Bank Levy and garnishment. I am not happy with Anthem’s service. Save your money these companies are a scam!!

Oct 31, 2019

Mr. Mckee, we have been in communication with you regarding your case, concerns and resolution. We ask that you contact us directly in the future. Thank You

Bill Austin

September 24th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem tax service provided me with a personal and professional tax service. I look forward to a continued relationship with Anthem for all my future Tax needs.

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Bill! We are glad we were able to resolve your tax issues! If you need anything feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks- Anthem Tax Services

Mattie Hughes

September 13th, 2019 McComb, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, prompt, dedicated, well informed and friendly. Was a pleasure working with them to resolve my tax issues. Would recommend them to others.

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Mattie! We were more then happy to help you with your tax issues. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Kissy

September 12th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in tax trouble and owed a lot of money. I was audited by the IRS. I worked with Arin and he did a avery good job reducing my liability. So much so that I am going to be using him again....very soon!

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Kissy! We were more then happy to help you with your tax issues. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. It was a pleasure helping you with resolving this. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Candace Ellis

September 11th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem was wonderful for for my difficult tax issue. I worked with Roger and he was knowledgeable and overall customer service is solid.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Candace, Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most outstanding customer service possible. We know that you have a number of options when researching tax relief companies, we thank you for choosing Anthem Tax Services.

Stephanie Lilly

September 8th, 2019 Bellingham, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys saved me over 50,000 in back taxes. It took some time and money but it was well worth it. They kept me updated on the progress and always got back to me when I had questions. If you are behind in your taxes call these guys they will take good care of you 😊

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Stephanie! That's exactly why we love what we do. There's nothing better then changing someone's life. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Suzanne

September 4th, 2019 Stevensville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been experiencing a downward financial spiral since 2014, when I was diagnosed with cancer followed by the loss of employment. Not knowing where to turn when it became impossible to pay taxes due to fluctuations in freelance income, I searched for a company rated high by reviewers. You can be certain you made the right choice after just the initial contact with Anthem Tax Services. They have been extremely helpful.

Jeff & Tammy

August 23rd, 2019 Hobart, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We owed the IRS more than we could ever pay them. They were calling and threatening to garnish our wages. We reached out to Anthem to see if they could help. They helped us settle the debt with a manageable monthly payment. The phone calls have stopped and we couldn't be happier. Thank you, Anthem, for giving us our peace of mind back! You're awesome!

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you, Jeff and Tammy! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the tax relief you needed.

Gloria

August 20th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Anthem Tax Service after speaking to several companies. I felt comfortable with their representative and everything was explained in detail. I dealt with 4 of their people throughout the process and all were professional, friendly and gave me several options. They took into consideration every aspect of my situation and we came up with a plan.....and it worked! I was VERY pleased with the outcome, and recommend them highly.

Aug 21, 2019

Gloria, We're delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best possible resolution for each client!

JC

August 17th, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem was able to put me on the best solution for my tax issue. It was simple and easy.

Aug 20, 2019

Hello JC, What great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the outcome of your case. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. We are always happy to help.

William Carter

August 12th, 2019 Waco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to thank the staff at Anthem Tax Service. Through no one’s fault but mine, I became very delinquent in filing my taxes for several years. Knowing that the issue wouldn’t simply go away I made the decision to contact someone for help! I luckily came across Anthem by chance on line and was connected with Sean Porter. We are early in the process of resolving my debt but Sean has been amazing in just the few days it’s been going on. Instead of casting shame he made me feel that he’s truly in this with me. Thank you Sean and all the staff at Anthem services that are clearly working diligently to resolve my issue.

Aug 13, 2019

William, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We are passionate about the services we provide and are dedicated to providing each client with top-notch customer service.

Mary

August 8th, 2019 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, I have been frustrated by my experiences with Anthem Tax. I paid $7,500 to sign up. After reviewing my taxes before they submitted them, I noticed they were done incorrectly, and missing several things, which was incredibly discouraging because I have almost zero tax expertise. They re-did them, submitted them, and I still haven't received an offer in compromise. I signed up in mid-January, and now it's almost mid-August. I've had a hard time getting anyone to call me back after leaving voicemails. This is honestly become a very discouraging experience. For some reviewers, it looks like we've been experiencing the same poor service, and others, it seems, had a great experience, so it's really disappointing to be on the short end of this. I'm hoping at least someone will get back to me so I can understand where I'm at. While my tax debt is my own fault and no one else's - I did sign up with this company hoping to get some help/relief, and as my anxiety keeps building, I'm still waiting...trying to be hopeful that some kind of offer will come through.

Aug 12, 2019

Hello Mary, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. We would love the opportunity to do a more in depth review of your case. Please call our customer service department directly at 818-918-5910 or email us at .

Gloria Eaton

August 8th, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I starting working with David c at Anthem Tax Services earlier this year to reduce my debt to the IRS. I just receive my decision from the IRS in July where my debt was cleared. I want to thank Anthem Tax Services because they did a great job and their fees are much cheaper than other tax services.

Aug 12, 2019

Great feedback, Gloria! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with the settlement of your case!