Anthem Tax Services has been in business since 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, CA. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. It has a $10,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also helps people with tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds certifications from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Minimum Tax Requirement
  • Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax audit cases.

Its team of CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes (Unfiled Returns)
  • Tax audits
  • Tax liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

On Anthem's website, consumers can read about each service and learn about potential turnaround times.

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many other tax relief service providers, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief.

Any interested taxpayer will need to contact the company to receive an exact quote for their specific situation. Taxpayers who hire Anthem Tax Services will undergo an in-depth review process to determine the extent of the tax issues (by examining tax documents, including your IRS tax return transcript).

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $10,000. While some companies have a slightly lower debt requirement, $10,000 is fairly common for the industry.

Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Anthem Tax Services has received highly positive customer reviews which highlight the company's customer service,  professionalism in handling IRS tax return issues, and its ability to decrease out-of-pocket costs. Customers say the company's tax experts make the entire tax relief process easier.

The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services understand tax laws and can reportedly handle a variety of tax problems, including federal tax lien issues, bank levies, wage garnishment issues, and tax refund complications.

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Anthem Tax Services performs extremely well, focusing on tax expertise to provide exceptional tax relief service.

The Bad

• Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information

Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website. Consumers will need to contact the company to ask questions for more specific information, like its length and conditions.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing and payments for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of $10,000. Its starting requirement is fairly common for the industry, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals (whether an enrolled agent or a licensed tax attorney) and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Call our recommended rep over at Anthem Tax Services below.

Anthem Tax Services Frequently Asked Questions

How much does Anthem Tax Services cost?

The cost varies depending on the services you need. The minimum fee for tax prep is $500. The average cost to resolve a case would be $1,500–$2,000.

How do I know if I qualify for tax relief from Anthem Tax Services?

You need to go through a financial interview (consultation) with our tax consultants.

What kinds of tax relief does Anthem Tax Services offer?

We offer Installment Agreements, Offer In Compromise, Penalty Abatement, Partial Pay Installment Agreement, Currently Non Collectible Status, Tax Lien Removal, and Audit Protection.

How long will it take for my tax problem to be resolved?

The timeline depends on services. Your tax problems may be resolved in as little as 30 days or as long as nine months if we’re submitting an offer in compromise.

What tax professionals will I work with at Anthem Tax Services?

You have a host of tax professionals available to help you, including CPAs, Tax Attorneys, Enrolled Agents, Tax Consultants (CTEC certified), and Bookkeepers.

H Edward Brocaille

January 21st, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give them zero stars I would. They are not at all professional. They don’t know what they are doing. Lost my money first time had to resend it. Then they had to do the taxes 3 times because they didn’t take off everything they were supposed to & I know deductions because I’ve been in trucking over 35 yrs. They don’t take off all your deductions so that you owe over $10000 and they can get the $1500 to resolve it. One of my deductions was over $19000 . As soon as they were done IRS PUT A LIEN ON ME. Isn’t that what they are suppose to take care of?? Didn’t happen now I’ve got to get someone else to take care of it and take off my $19000 plus deduction. DO NOT USE ANTHEM. I tried contacting them about this matter & they ignore me.

Jan 21, 2020

Edward it was a pleasure to speak to you today. I would also like to thank you for addressing your concerns. With that being said as we discussed I will be looking into to this matter and will be in contact you by the end of this week. Once again it was a pleasure speaking with you and I look forward to being able to come to a resolution that you are entitled to.

Nichel'le Vance

January 15th, 2020 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I started dealing with this company back in August 2019 they have since then drained my account of $3700 we have been calling them since September to see what’s going on with the case no one is ever available we never get an email or a call back and then when we try to stop the payments they’re actually fighting us for our money but won’t talk to us I would not recommend anybody to use these people I don’t know how they got a five star rating and who they paid to lie for them but it’s all one big fat lie! They cannot be trusted!!!! I just called them about five minutes ago the management team was unavailable the lawyer was unavailable the case manager was unavailable and this is every single time we call

Jan 15, 2020

Hello Nichel'le, We are so sorry to read about your concerns. We would like to discuss this with you further, and resolve any concerns and questions you have. You can reach the customer service department directly at 818-918-5910, we look forward to hearing from you!

Scott

January 10th, 2020 Nesbit, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been over a year now and I if I don't email or call I never hear from these people. I would not recommend Anthem Tax services to anyone. I owe 24k in back taxes and they have charged me $3700 to so call help me. Absolutely nothing has changed and I have no sort of update. I've been switched from one agent to another. Stay away from this company. I should have called someone else. Only thing I have to show at this point is more DEBT!!

Jan 15, 2020

Hello Scott. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. We would love the opportunity to do a more in depth review of your case and speak with you regarding your concerns. Please call our customer service department directly at 818-918-5910 or email us at [email protected]

William Cochran

December 31st, 2019 Newark, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your personnel were very helpful and courteous. I didn't know when I was being handed off to other personnel and that became very confusing. However, in the end it all came together and we are very satisfied with the results.

Nancy Parker

December 31st, 2019 Port Arthur, TX

I called Anthem Tax Service January of 2019, about my husband Ed's back taxes, and to get information as to how we could resolve this situation an not cost us a small fortune. I told them about my husband Ed being I'll since 2011 and that his prognosis will only worsen over time. We were Blessed with Daniel A to work on our case with the IRS. Daniel worked hard to help get us through this ordeal without us being overwhelmed with a ton of paper work. Daniel is a soft spoken young man who is just amazing, kind and relentless when it came to doing his job and helping Ed an I . Daniel managed to settle Ed 's taxes for just $50.00 saving us thousands . Daniel an Anthem Tax Service were a God Sent to us , with one simple radio advertisement I heard while driving to work one morning , has given Ed an I hope and Peace of mind for our future !!! Thank You Daniel A

Noel Thompson

December 16th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA

Anthem hold change my life!! After loosing my Golds Gym & Family of 20 plus year, Anthem helped me settle over 350,000 to only 500$ I can not thank them enough for there professionalism and allow me to restart my life. Thank you so much !!!!

Dec 16, 2019

Noel It is our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for the positive review. We are here for you every step of the way. Thank you for trusting Anthem Tax Services for your tax needs.

Jeff

December 9th, 2019 Federal Way, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called anthem tax service to help me with text issues they were very professional answered all my questions and did an outstanding job.

Dec 24, 2019

Thank you Jeff We thank you for your business and your trust.

Marianne P

November 22nd, 2019 Clark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was going to go with another firm I heard on the radio. I "googled" best tax resolution firm. Up popped Anthem. From day one I have been working with Alex M and Vanessa V. These two individuals are so amazing and their service is beyond professional. I am glad that I chose Anthem.

A . Vargas

November 7th, 2019 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are the best. Very helpful, honest, fast and very knowledgeable I will definitively recommend Anthem Tax to anyone that needs help with taxes. They put me at ease the very first time I contacted them.

Jason Ross

October 29th, 2019 Winter Park, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem is no nonsense. It's like having a pitbull in your corner. If you are serious about getting the IRS off your back these people are who you need to call. They saved me 20K in 7 months! They were the only company that would give me an upfront price start to finish too.

Mr. Todd Wunderlich

October 29th, 2019 Maple Grove, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nothing but BIG LIARS!!!! This is wrong. Anthem Tax Services advertise one thing and practice another. I am so mad it is unreal. I have been lied to and lied to and lied to. Promised over and over NO GARNISHMENT. WRONG!! They told us NOT to talk to the IRS and then told us we were garnished because we did not talk to the IRS and tried to deny telling us that. We gave them chances over and over and every time we were switched to a new person we were assured we were going to be taken care of and would not have to talk to anyone else only to be passed off again. Then Carlos A H Assistant literally begged and assured me to believe in him and I fell for it. He promised he would call me back by today Monday 11/28/2019. He said he was upset how everyone has let s down and made false promises and assured us he was NOT like that. and he was the last resort. WOW what a crock of crap. I am going to the Attorney Generals office in the morning and tell them everything that has happened. I will show them our emails and let them listen to all our recorded calls. We are so angry and want a complete refund as PROMISED!!!!! I am sending a copy of this to corporate offices and anyone listed in all the company including but not limited to press, stock holders etc. NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED.

Oct 31, 2019

Mr. Wunderlich, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your concerns and we have been actively working on your case and your resolution as discussed with you as well. We ask that you communicate directly with us in the future. Thank You

Michael McKee

October 28th, 2019 Manor, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been on hold since 08/2018. As of yesterday 10/27/2019 I have received a Notice of Bank Levy and garnishment. I am not happy with Anthem’s service. Save your money these companies are a scam!!

Oct 31, 2019

Mr. Mckee, we have been in communication with you regarding your case, concerns and resolution. We ask that you contact us directly in the future. Thank You

Bill Austin

September 25th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem tax service provided me with a personal and professional tax service. I look forward to a continued relationship with Anthem for all my future Tax needs.

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Bill! We are glad we were able to resolve your tax issues! If you need anything feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks- Anthem Tax Services

Mattie Hughes

September 17th, 2019 McComb, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, prompt, dedicated, well informed and friendly. Was a pleasure working with them to resolve my tax issues. Would recommend them to others.

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Mattie! We were more then happy to help you with your tax issues. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Kissy

September 12th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in tax trouble and owed a lot of money. I was audited by the IRS. I worked with Arin and he did a avery good job reducing my liability. So much so that I am going to be using him again....very soon!

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Kissy! We were more then happy to help you with your tax issues. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. It was a pleasure helping you with resolving this. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Candace Ellis

September 11th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem was wonderful for for my difficult tax issue. I worked with Roger and he was knowledgeable and overall customer service is solid.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Candace, Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most outstanding customer service possible. We know that you have a number of options when researching tax relief companies, we thank you for choosing Anthem Tax Services.

Stephanie Lilly

September 9th, 2019 Bellingham, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys saved me over 50,000 in back taxes. It took some time and money but it was well worth it. They kept me updated on the progress and always got back to me when I had questions. If you are behind in your taxes call these guys they will take good care of you 😊

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you Stephanie! That's exactly why we love what we do. There's nothing better then changing someone's life. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at 888-548-0478. Thanks, Anthem Tax Services

Suzanne

September 6th, 2019 Stevensville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been experiencing a downward financial spiral since 2014, when I was diagnosed with cancer followed by the loss of employment. Not knowing where to turn when it became impossible to pay taxes due to fluctuations in freelance income, I searched for a company rated high by reviewers. You can be certain you made the right choice after just the initial contact with Anthem Tax Services. They have been extremely helpful.

Jeff & Tammy

August 23rd, 2019 Hobart, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We owed the IRS more than we could ever pay them. They were calling and threatening to garnish our wages. We reached out to Anthem to see if they could help. They helped us settle the debt with a manageable monthly payment. The phone calls have stopped and we couldn't be happier. Thank you, Anthem, for giving us our peace of mind back! You're awesome!

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you, Jeff and Tammy! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the tax relief you needed.

Gloria

August 21st, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Anthem Tax Service after speaking to several companies. I felt comfortable with their representative and everything was explained in detail. I dealt with 4 of their people throughout the process and all were professional, friendly and gave me several options. They took into consideration every aspect of my situation and we came up with a plan.....and it worked! I was VERY pleased with the outcome, and recommend them highly.

Aug 21, 2019

Gloria, We're delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best possible resolution for each client!

JC

August 20th, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem was able to put me on the best solution for my tax issue. It was simple and easy.

Aug 20, 2019

Hello JC, What great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the outcome of your case. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. We are always happy to help.

William Carter

August 13th, 2019 Waco, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to thank the staff at Anthem Tax Service. Through no one’s fault but mine, I became very delinquent in filing my taxes for several years. Knowing that the issue wouldn’t simply go away I made the decision to contact someone for help! I luckily came across Anthem by chance on line and was connected with Sean Porter. We are early in the process of resolving my debt but Sean has been amazing in just the few days it’s been going on. Instead of casting shame he made me feel that he’s truly in this with me. Thank you Sean and all the staff at Anthem services that are clearly working diligently to resolve my issue.

Aug 13, 2019

William, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We are passionate about the services we provide and are dedicated to providing each client with top-notch customer service.

Gloria Eaton

August 11th, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I starting working with David c at Anthem Tax Services earlier this year to reduce my debt to the IRS. I just receive my decision from the IRS in July where my debt was cleared. I want to thank Anthem Tax Services because they did a great job and their fees are much cheaper than other tax services.

Aug 12, 2019

Great feedback, Gloria! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with the settlement of your case!

Mary

August 11th, 2019 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, I have been frustrated by my experiences with Anthem Tax. I paid $7,500 to sign up. After reviewing my taxes before they submitted them, I noticed they were done incorrectly, and missing several things, which was incredibly discouraging because I have almost zero tax expertise. They re-did them, submitted them, and I still haven't received an offer in compromise. I signed up in mid-January, and now it's almost mid-August. I've had a hard time getting anyone to call me back after leaving voicemails. This is honestly become a very discouraging experience. For some reviewers, it looks like we've been experiencing the same poor service, and others, it seems, had a great experience, so it's really disappointing to be on the short end of this. I'm hoping at least someone will get back to me so I can understand where I'm at. While my tax debt is my own fault and no one else's - I did sign up with this company hoping to get some help/relief, and as my anxiety keeps building, I'm still waiting...trying to be hopeful that some kind of offer will come through.

Aug 12, 2019

Hello Mary, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. We would love the opportunity to do a more in depth review of your case. Please call our customer service department directly at 818-918-5910 or email us at [email protected]

Ron C

August 7th, 2019 Franklin, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Anthem Tax Services was excellent. From the moment I reached out to Anthem I received exceptional customer services. Their team of professionals (yes professionals) made me feel like they would take care of everything and they did. My representative Adam L was extremely knowledgeable, and courteous. I never had to chase after him for questions or responses. He made me feel like I was the only client. Everything he said he would do, he did. This was the kind of personal service we all would like to receive, but unfortunately more than not don’t. I gladly recommend Anthem Tax Services and Adam L if you are looking for someone to help you in dealing with the IRS. I did and it was the best thing I did. Thanks Anthem, Ron C

Aug 07, 2019

Ron, We're delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the maximal level of service to each client!

Jeffrey A Silvey

August 7th, 2019 Hobart, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in tax debt for over $50,000. I was receiving letters from the IRS threatening to garnish my wages. I can barely pay my bills now. I turned to Anthem Tax Relief and they helped me get a small monthly settlement that I can afford. I don't know what I would have done without the helpful people at Anthem!

Aug 07, 2019

Thank you, Jeffrey! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the tax relief you needed.

David Perez

August 7th, 2019 Romulus, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you are wondering what company you should go with for your tax problems. I highly recommend Anthem Tax Services. From start to finish they have been very professional and Knowledgeable of the tax laws. I did my taxes myself through a very common tax program. Witch did not inform me of a Mortgage debt relief act of 2007. Anthem Tax Services caught my mistake and Amended my state and federal taxes. Which saved me over 14000.00 dollars. I can't Express how relived and happy I was when I receive that news. It was like a Giant weight was lifted off my chest. So trust me when I say you should give them a call. Regards! David Perez

Aug 07, 2019

Hello David, Thank you for sharing your Anthem Tax Services experience with others. We are ecstatic to hear about the money you are saving, but more then that your IRS burden has been lifted.

Christopher&Leslie Allen

August 5th, 2019 Bessemer City, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Daniel A, Benjamin S and the rest of the team at Anthem Tax Services were awesome with taking care of our tax situation, with a outcome that was better than we could have ever hoped for. Thank you guys so much for everything!!!

Aug 06, 2019

Hello Christopher &Leslie, Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind remarks. We truly appreciate you allowing Anthem Tax Services to assist you in your time of need.

Thoward

August 2nd, 2019 Troy, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working with Anthem Tax Service now for several months. Arin has been a wonderful communicator. He has been very thorough and concise throughout the process. We are very close to a resolution and I am so excited! Thank you Anthem!!!!

Aug 06, 2019

Great feedback, Thoward! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Frank

August 1st, 2019 Poplar Bluff, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a day after getting screwed by Optima Tax that just took my $500.00 and wanted another $5,900 dollars which I sure didn’t have just lying around. I happen to see an ad for Anthem Tax Services so after thinking about it I called and a guy named Joshua answered. Right away I knew this phone call was going to a lot different than my last experience. We talked about my Tax issue and he took the time to explain everything. I learned more in the phone call we had then whole time I had to deal with the other place all I got from Optima was a run around. Joshua sent me over some paperwork to fill out and the best part is this is all being done for a faction of the price the other company was trying to charge me. I just want to tell anyone who is having a problem with the IRS call Anthem you will feel much better when you hire these guys. Again Thanks Anthem and especially Joshua for the help and taking a load off my back I know My Family is going to be okay.

Michael Bailey

July 18th, 2019 Lakewood, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These people know what they are doing. I recommend them

Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Michael. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Be on the lookout for additional correspondence from our team.

Kenneth Raymond Croskey

July 18th, 2019 Southfield, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Started out good but now having problems getting response to my concerns. Is there any way you could help?

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we do deeply apologize for the delay in communication you are experiencing. Please contact our customer service team at 818-918-5910 so we can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Dave Johnson

July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received an amazing service. Highly recommended

Anthony G. Moore

July 11th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I need help with multiple years of un-filed taxes and Jake and Josh at Anthem went above and beyond the call of duty to put me at ease. They are extremely efficient at ascertaining what needs to be done. The process didn't require me to do any work gathering old documents like other companies. I simply had to sign completed returns and mail them in the the agencies. Anthem even offers a great installment plan to pay for their services that does not break your budget!

Allen McDaniel

July 11th, 2019 Greenville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

David Cruz has been very helpful and professional

Dec 27, 2018

Your positive feedback Is much appreciated, and so happy to hear that our staff were able to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to reach out anytime you have any questions.

Alexander Bernot

July 11th, 2019 Sheboygan, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely Friendly courteous and efficient, received my tax return ahead of time, felt the company had my best interest. Above and beyond quality and assistance

Mar 06, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words. We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us!

Al W Whitehurst

July 11th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely professional trustworthy and they keep you very informed.

Randa

July 11th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are perfect professional and trustworthy

Dec 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions!

Mike LaBadie

July 11th, 2019 San Rafael, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Answered all my questions, let me know what to expect from the start. My tax issue was solved within a month!!

Luke Przybylski

July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service. I went through 4 different tax companies before using Anthem. By far the best I've worked with.

Jhewel Marella

July 11th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been searching for a reputable Tax Resolution Firm since beginning of the year. I came across one named, Rush Tax Resolution and I put a deposit a $500 deposit with them, but I called them the next and inform them that I had changed my mind and if I can get a refund. Unfortunately, they did not and said there wasn't any warranty and they started working on the file and it was literally the day after the deposit. I cancelled it, because I was just gonna take care of my tax issues myself. About 8-9 months later, I fell behind again on my taxes, specifically, FTB State, because I was too focused on my IRS Tax debt. I searched online for the best Tax Firm and Anthem Tax Services was the top one and read a lot of positive reviews. I was hesitant at first, but my first conversation with David Cipolla kept me on a positive note. So, I met with them at their office and made a deposit a few days later and felt good about it. The FTB was gonna garnish 25% of my wages every 2 weeks, but Brandi C, Tax Lawyer got to work right away. She was able to get me an affordable monthly payment thru my wages and a very affordable monthly payments with the IRS while in the process of Offer In Compromise. Hopefully, everything works out after and resolve this soon. The staff that I mentioned, customer service and they do what they say they'd do in a realistic manner.

Greg Elizalde

July 11th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very fast and easy to work with. I wasnt sure of how the process worked so i thought it might be time consuming.

Fredrick Thompson

July 11th, 2019 Lufkin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Always helpful and answered our questions and got situation resolved

Denise Pinkett

July 11th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anthem delivered on their promise in a timely fashion.

Demetrio Plaza

July 11th, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This comany has great customer service and a great staff. Recommend for anyone who needs help with their taxes.

Mar 05, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Demetrio. We always like to make sure that we provide a positive and professional experience when working with us.

ST former pharmaceutical rep

June 25th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just got off the phone with my tax attorney Minji and the owner Josh of Anthem Tax Services and I am here to tell you they are the real deal. I had allowed my taxes to go for 6 years and was so afraid of what the IRS would do to me. My taxes that I owed was well into 6 figures and the only option that I had was an installment program. Two tax advisors prior to Anthem told me that I would have to pay thousands on a monthly installment program and they would probably put a lien on my bank account. I was terrified and desperate I told one tax advisor I was going to use a tax relief company and she told me that they were all scams. Luckily I didn't listen to her and I am happy to say Minji reduced my taxes by about 2/3 and I have an affordable installment agreement ...less than what I could ever imagine. Minji and Anthem are miracle workers. I am forever grateful to them. They really care about their customers and I am highly recommending them to anyone who has tax issues. Please call them they will allow you to afford your life!!!!

Jun 25, 2019

ST, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide a top-notch experience for each and every client!

Vivian Sousley

June 17th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Anthem for your tax needs. I was many years behind on taxes and Jake was very kind and understanding. Him and his entire team helped me get my tax debt down from 50,000.00 to 50.00!!! It does take some time but worth it because during that time they kept me from loosing my pay and my belongings.

Jun 21, 2019

Vivian, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best experience for each client!

Allen

June 17th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Information Always had someone to call me and let me know how things are going

Jun 21, 2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback, Allen!

Michael

June 17th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the misfortune of working with other tax companies where they took my level of anxiety to a whole new level with run arounds and outright incompetence.With Anthem Tax Service everyone was A+ professional from how it was explained to me what needed to be done for me to my settlement. Anthem Tax Services has my highest recommendation!

Jun 21, 2019

Great feedback, Michael! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Stacey Turner

June 14th, 2019 Fort Oglethorpe, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am not sure this site will allow me to redact my previous review, but current circumstances dictate I should do so. I must strongly express how expeditiously the Anthem team worked to alleviate any concerns I may have had. Every team member has really stepped up to make sure we receive the best customer service possible. David has been especially understanding and has contacted me several times with updates and has worked extremely hard to make sure I understand the entire process and the steps required to get there. I would not hesitate to recommend this awesome Anthem team to address any tax concerns. Again, my previous review was written without me possessing critical information about our case, resulting in negative comments that I now understand were circumstantial, not related to the company or this awesome team. I truly appreciate their personal touch, which is very hard to find, which increases my trust in their abilities.

Jun 07, 2019

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Anthem Tax Services experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.