Anthem Tax Services has been in business since 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, CA. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. It has a $10,000 minimum tax debt requirement.

In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also helps people with tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds certifications from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Minimum Tax Requirement
  • Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state tax audit cases.

Its team of CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes (Unfiled Returns)
  • Tax audits
  • Tax liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

On Anthem's website, consumers can read about each service and learn about potential turnaround times.

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many other tax relief service providers, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief.

Any interested taxpayer will need to contact the company to receive an exact quote for their specific situation. Taxpayers who hire Anthem Tax Services will undergo an in-depth review process to determine the extent of the tax issues (by examining tax documents, including your IRS tax return transcript).

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $10,000. While some companies have a slightly lower debt requirement, $10,000 is fairly common for the industry.

Anthem Tax Services Reviews

Anthem Tax Services has received highly positive customer reviews which highlight the company's customer service,  professionalism in handling IRS tax return issues, and its ability to decrease out-of-pocket costs. Customers say the company's tax experts make the entire tax relief process easier.

The tax professionals at Anthem Tax Services understand tax laws and can reportedly handle a variety of tax problems, including federal tax lien issues, bank levies, wage garnishment issues, and tax refund complications.

In comparison to other tax relief companies, Anthem Tax Services performs extremely well, focusing on tax expertise to provide exceptional tax relief service.

The Bad

• Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Online Money-Back Guarantee Information

Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website. Consumers will need to contact the company to ask questions for more specific information, like its length and conditions.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing and payments for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of $10,000. Its starting requirement is fairly common for the industry, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals (whether an enrolled agent or a licensed tax attorney) and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Call our recommended rep over at Anthem Tax Services below.

Gloria
August 21st, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I chose Anthem Tax Service after speaking to several companies. I felt comfortable with their representative and everything was explained in detail. I dealt with 4 of their people throughout the process and all were professional, friendly and gave me several options. They took into consideration every aspect of my situation and we came up with a plan.....and it worked! I was VERY pleased with the outcome, and recommend them highly.

Aug 21, 2019

Gloria, We're delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best possible resolution for each client!

JC
August 20th, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS

Anthem was able to put me on the best solution for my tax issue. It was simple and easy.

Aug 20, 2019

Hello JC, What great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the outcome of your case. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns in the future. We are always happy to help.

Candace Ellis
August 14th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

I must say my experience with Anthem was wonderful. The customer care people were very responsive and the gentleman working my file was wonderful and also responded to my concerns, questions and issues. I would suggest anyone try the service if they are looking for any sort of relief from their tax burdens no matter how big or small.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Candace, Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most outstanding customer service possible. We know that you have a number of options when researching tax relief companies, we thank you for choosing Anthem Tax Services.

William Carter
August 13th, 2019 Waco, TX DETAILS

I would like to thank the staff at Anthem Tax Service. Through no one’s fault but mine, I became very delinquent in filing my taxes for several years. Knowing that the issue wouldn’t simply go away I made the decision to contact someone for help! I luckily came across Anthem by chance on line and was connected with Sean Porter. We are early in the process of resolving my debt but Sean has been amazing in just the few days it’s been going on. Instead of casting shame he made me feel that he’s truly in this with me. Thank you Sean and all the staff at Anthem services that are clearly working diligently to resolve my issue.

Aug 13, 2019

William, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We are passionate about the services we provide and are dedicated to providing each client with top-notch customer service.

Gloria Eaton
August 11th, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS

I starting working with David c at Anthem Tax Services earlier this year to reduce my debt to the IRS. I just receive my decision from the IRS in July where my debt was cleared. I want to thank Anthem Tax Services because they did a great job and their fees are much cheaper than other tax services.

Aug 12, 2019

Great feedback, Gloria! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with the settlement of your case!

Mary
August 11th, 2019 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

So far, I have been frustrated by my experiences with Anthem Tax. I paid $7,500 to sign up. After reviewing my taxes before they submitted them, I noticed they were done incorrectly, and missing several things, which was incredibly discouraging because I have almost zero tax expertise. They re-did them, submitted them, and I still haven't received an offer in compromise. I signed up in mid-January, and now it's almost mid-August. I've had a hard time getting anyone to call me back after leaving voicemails. This is honestly become a very discouraging experience. For some reviewers, it looks like we've been experiencing the same poor service, and others, it seems, had a great experience, so it's really disappointing to be on the short end of this. I'm hoping at least someone will get back to me so I can understand where I'm at. While my tax debt is my own fault and no one else's - I did sign up with this company hoping to get some help/relief, and as my anxiety keeps building, I'm still waiting...trying to be hopeful that some kind of offer will come through.

Aug 12, 2019

Hello Mary, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. We would love the opportunity to do a more in depth review of your case. Please call our customer service department directly at 818-918-5910 or email us at [email protected]

Ron C
August 7th, 2019 Franklin, MA DETAILS

My experience with Anthem Tax Services was excellent. From the moment I reached out to Anthem I received exceptional customer services. Their team of professionals (yes professionals) made me feel like they would take care of everything and they did. My representative Adam L was extremely knowledgeable, and courteous. I never had to chase after him for questions or responses. He made me feel like I was the only client. Everything he said he would do, he did. This was the kind of personal service we all would like to receive, but unfortunately more than not don’t. I gladly recommend Anthem Tax Services and Adam L if you are looking for someone to help you in dealing with the IRS. I did and it was the best thing I did. Thanks Anthem, Ron C

Aug 07, 2019

Ron, We're delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the maximal level of service to each client!

Jeffrey A Silvey
August 7th, 2019 Hobart, IN DETAILS

I was in tax debt for over $50,000. I was receiving letters from the IRS threatening to garnish my wages. I can barely pay my bills now. I turned to Anthem Tax Relief and they helped me get a small monthly settlement that I can afford. I don't know what I would have done without the helpful people at Anthem!

Aug 07, 2019

Thank you, Jeffrey! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the tax relief you needed.

David Perez
August 7th, 2019 Romulus, MI DETAILS

If you are wondering what company you should go with for your tax problems. I highly recommend Anthem Tax Services. From start to finish they have been very professional and Knowledgeable of the tax laws. I did my taxes myself through a very common tax program. Witch did not inform me of a Mortgage debt relief act of 2007. Anthem Tax Services caught my mistake and Amended my state and federal taxes. Which saved me over 14000.00 dollars. I can't Express how relived and happy I was when I receive that news. It was like a Giant weight was lifted off my chest. So trust me when I say you should give them a call. Regards! David Perez

Aug 07, 2019

Hello David, Thank you for sharing your Anthem Tax Services experience with others. We are ecstatic to hear about the money you are saving, but more then that your IRS burden has been lifted.

Christopher&Leslie Allen
August 5th, 2019 Bessemer City, NC DETAILS

Daniel A, Benjamin S and the rest of the team at Anthem Tax Services were awesome with taking care of our tax situation, with a outcome that was better than we could have ever hoped for. Thank you guys so much for everything!!!

Aug 06, 2019

Hello Christopher &Leslie, Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind remarks. We truly appreciate you allowing Anthem Tax Services to assist you in your time of need.

Thoward
August 2nd, 2019 Troy, OH DETAILS

I have been working with Anthem Tax Service now for several months. Arin has been a wonderful communicator. He has been very thorough and concise throughout the process. We are very close to a resolution and I am so excited! Thank you Anthem!!!!

Aug 06, 2019

Great feedback, Thoward! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Frank
August 1st, 2019 Poplar Bluff, MO DETAILS

What a day after getting screwed by Optima Tax that just took my $500.00 and wanted another $5,900 dollars which I sure didn’t have just lying around. I happen to see an ad for Anthem Tax Services so after thinking about it I called and a guy named Joshua answered. Right away I knew this phone call was going to a lot different than my last experience. We talked about my Tax issue and he took the time to explain everything. I learned more in the phone call we had then whole time I had to deal with the other place all I got from Optima was a run around. Joshua sent me over some paperwork to fill out and the best part is this is all being done for a faction of the price the other company was trying to charge me. I just want to tell anyone who is having a problem with the IRS call Anthem you will feel much better when you hire these guys. Again Thanks Anthem and especially Joshua for the help and taking a load off my back I know My Family is going to be okay.

Michael Bailey
July 18th, 2019 Lakewood, OH DETAILS

These people know what they are doing. I recommend them

Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Michael. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Be on the lookout for additional correspondence from our team.

Kenneth Raymond Croskey
July 18th, 2019 Southfield, MI DETAILS

Started out good but now having problems getting response to my concerns. Is there any way you could help?

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we do deeply apologize for the delay in communication you are experiencing. Please contact our customer service team at 818-918-5910 so we can get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Dave Johnson
July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I received an amazing service. Highly recommended

Anthony G. Moore
July 11th, 2019 Newburgh, NY DETAILS

I need help with multiple years of un-filed taxes and Jake and Josh at Anthem went above and beyond the call of duty to put me at ease. They are extremely efficient at ascertaining what needs to be done. The process didn't require me to do any work gathering old documents like other companies. I simply had to sign completed returns and mail them in the the agencies. Anthem even offers a great installment plan to pay for their services that does not break your budget!

Allen McDaniel
July 11th, 2019 Greenville, NC DETAILS

David Cruz has been very helpful and professional

Dec 27, 2018

Your positive feedback Is much appreciated, and so happy to hear that our staff were able to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to reach out anytime you have any questions.

Alexander Bernot
July 11th, 2019 Sheboygan, WI DETAILS

Extremely Friendly courteous and efficient, received my tax return ahead of time, felt the company had my best interest. Above and beyond quality and assistance

Mar 06, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words. We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with us!

Al W Whitehurst
July 11th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

Extremely professional trustworthy and they keep you very informed.

Randa
July 11th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

They are perfect professional and trustworthy

Dec 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions!

Mike LaBadie
July 11th, 2019 San Rafael, CA DETAILS

Answered all my questions, let me know what to expect from the start. My tax issue was solved within a month!!

Luke Przybylski
July 11th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Customer service. I went through 4 different tax companies before using Anthem. By far the best I've worked with.

Jhewel Marella
July 11th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA DETAILS

I've been searching for a reputable Tax Resolution Firm since beginning of the year. I came across one named, Rush Tax Resolution and I put a deposit a $500 deposit with them, but I called them the next and inform them that I had changed my mind and if I can get a refund. Unfortunately, they did not and said there wasn't any warranty and they started working on the file and it was literally the day after the deposit. I cancelled it, because I was just gonna take care of my tax issues myself. About 8-9 months later, I fell behind again on my taxes, specifically, FTB State, because I was too focused on my IRS Tax debt. I searched online for the best Tax Firm and Anthem Tax Services was the top one and read a lot of positive reviews. I was hesitant at first, but my first conversation with David Cipolla kept me on a positive note. So, I met with them at their office and made a deposit a few days later and felt good about it. The FTB was gonna garnish 25% of my wages every 2 weeks, but Brandi C, Tax Lawyer got to work right away. She was able to get me an affordable monthly payment thru my wages and a very affordable monthly payments with the IRS while in the process of Offer In Compromise. Hopefully, everything works out after and resolve this soon. The staff that I mentioned, customer service and they do what they say they'd do in a realistic manner.

Greg Elizalde
July 11th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

very fast and easy to work with. I wasnt sure of how the process worked so i thought it might be time consuming.

Fredrick Thompson
July 11th, 2019 Lufkin, TX DETAILS

Always helpful and answered our questions and got situation resolved

Denise Pinkett
July 11th, 2019 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS

Anthem delivered on their promise in a timely fashion.

Demetrio Plaza
July 11th, 2019 Encino, CA DETAILS

This comany has great customer service and a great staff. Recommend for anyone who needs help with their taxes.

Mar 05, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind feedback Demetrio. We always like to make sure that we provide a positive and professional experience when working with us.

ST former pharmaceutical rep
June 25th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I just got off the phone with my tax attorney Minji and the owner Josh of Anthem Tax Services and I am here to tell you they are the real deal. I had allowed my taxes to go for 6 years and was so afraid of what the IRS would do to me. My taxes that I owed was well into 6 figures and the only option that I had was an installment program. Two tax advisors prior to Anthem told me that I would have to pay thousands on a monthly installment program and they would probably put a lien on my bank account. I was terrified and desperate I told one tax advisor I was going to use a tax relief company and she told me that they were all scams. Luckily I didn't listen to her and I am happy to say Minji reduced my taxes by about 2/3 and I have an affordable installment agreement ...less than what I could ever imagine. Minji and Anthem are miracle workers. I am forever grateful to them. They really care about their customers and I am highly recommending them to anyone who has tax issues. Please call them they will allow you to afford your life!!!!

Jun 25, 2019

ST, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide a top-notch experience for each and every client!

Vivian Sousley
June 17th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS

I highly recommend Anthem for your tax needs. I was many years behind on taxes and Jake was very kind and understanding. Him and his entire team helped me get my tax debt down from 50,000.00 to 50.00!!! It does take some time but worth it because during that time they kept me from loosing my pay and my belongings.

Jun 21, 2019

Vivian, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best experience for each client!

Allen
June 17th, 2019 Wilson, NC DETAILS

Information Always had someone to call me and let me know how things are going

Jun 21, 2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback, Allen!

Michael
June 17th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

I had the misfortune of working with other tax companies where they took my level of anxiety to a whole new level with run arounds and outright incompetence.With Anthem Tax Service everyone was A+ professional from how it was explained to me what needed to be done for me to my settlement. Anthem Tax Services has my highest recommendation!

Jun 21, 2019

Great feedback, Michael! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Stacey Turner
June 14th, 2019 Fort Oglethorpe, GA DETAILS

I am not sure this site will allow me to redact my previous review, but current circumstances dictate I should do so. I must strongly express how expeditiously the Anthem team worked to alleviate any concerns I may have had. Every team member has really stepped up to make sure we receive the best customer service possible. David has been especially understanding and has contacted me several times with updates and has worked extremely hard to make sure I understand the entire process and the steps required to get there. I would not hesitate to recommend this awesome Anthem team to address any tax concerns. Again, my previous review was written without me possessing critical information about our case, resulting in negative comments that I now understand were circumstantial, not related to the company or this awesome team. I truly appreciate their personal touch, which is very hard to find, which increases my trust in their abilities.

Jun 07, 2019

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your Anthem Tax Services experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and regret the experience you’ve had. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Ginger Bennett
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They were very helpful and understanding of my situation and they genuinely wanted to help me.

Jun 14, 2019

Great feedback, Ginger! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Susie K
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

Anthem Tax was extremely professional from the beginning. staff are knowledgable and they truly care about their clients. They were very responsive whenever I had concerns or questions about my tax situation. I was very nervous about my tax situation but I was able to calm myself down as I was getting help from Anthem. I appreciate entire team and thank you for giving me advice on how to avoid tax issues in the future!!

Jun 14, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Susie! We aim to provide the highest level of service for our clients!

James choulos

Proficient , knowledgeable and efficient

Jun 14, 2019

Hello James, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Anthem Tax Services experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bonquisha mendoza
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They resolve issues fast and professionally. Always on time and follow up with clients beautifully . Not to mention the great customer service representatives, always so understanding. I love this company and I will stick with them until my case is resolved. And Horacio is very Handsome. Hes my favorite and handles my case amazingly.

Jun 14, 2019

Bonquisha, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Anthem Tax Services!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the highest level of service for each client!

william lee
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

their service was excellent and the staff was wonderful

Jun 14, 2019

William, Thank you for taking the time to share your Anthem Tax Services experience with others. We’re happy that you allowed us to assist you with your tax needs!

Walter Shelton
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

They are very thorough and explain things in a way you can understand

Jun 14, 2019

Great feedback, Walter! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your Anthem Tax Services experience!

Edwin
May 9th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

Anthem Tax Services has helped me in a huge way. I had not filed for a few years. With 3-4 sources of income, things had became a nightmare. They helped me with grade-A customer service and professionalism to organize and prepare everything. Thanks to them i feel as stress free as can be! Special thanks to Josh and Shannon! I will be doing business with them until retirement.

May 13, 2019

Thank you, Edwin! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to assist you with your tax needs.

LAC
April 3rd, 2019 New Smyrna Beach, FL DETAILS

DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY, TIME, OR AGGRAVATION on Anthem Tax Service. I paid Anthem Tax Service $3,950.00 for a $24,000.00 tax bill .I was told it would only take a few months to complete the paperwork and send a reasonable offer to the IRS. That was far from the truth. They never followed up on anything . When I would contact them for an update , my response would be they needed me to send additional paperwork , I would fulfill their request immediately, again no follow up . I would check 2 weeks later and again they would ask for something else they were missing in order to send the file . After a few months of unacceptable service I requested an itemized bill, my request took SEVERAL weeks before I finally got one. There were bogus charges throughout the list . One charge for a one hour phone call THAT NEVER HAPPENED along with several random 15 minute charges for voice mails that also never happened . 6 months later , I just got the "Offer in Compromise " for $800.00 a month ! I do not have $800.00 a month to send the IRS . I could of done better on my own . I would not suggest Anthem Tax Service to ANYONE

Apr 03, 2019

Hello, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Anthem Tax Services. Please allow us the opportunity to look further into this matter further for you. Please feel free to contact the Customer Service Manager directly at 818-918-5907. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back as it will only help us get better.

A Sad Consumer
April 2nd, 2019 Clarksville, TN DETAILS

I signed up with Anthem on 02/01/19, and I have yet to hear from a case manager or attorney. I advised the person who signed me that I had a deadline of 02/19/19 to respond to the IRS, and he assured me that cases are assigned to attorneys on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it would no problem to get a reply to the IRS by 02/19/19. It is now almost 04/02/19, and the only time I have heard from Anthem is when they were asking for my payment to be made or else my case would have to be dropped. I have spoken with two pretty nice reps who tried to help me, but so far, Anthem has not kept its word to me. I am now well past my deadline to respond to the IRS, and I don't think Anthem will help me until my entire fee of $1500 is paid. I am $750 paid so far.

Apr 02, 2019

Hello, We are so sorry to hear about the unfavorable experience you have had thus far with Anthem Tax Service . Please allow us the opportunity to look further into this matter further for you. We have a customer service department that you can contact directly at 818-918-5910 or [email protected] We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back as it will only help us get better.

linda spivey
March 11th, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS

So far, I have been impressed with the quick response from everyone I have encountered. From the person I spoke with, I felt that they were genuinely interested in helping me get the best results with my tax problem.

Norma
March 11th, 2019 Somerville, MA

I spoke to Alex and he was great, very informative and upfront about what we could expect. Unfortunately we decided the cost was too great and we are going to work with the IRS on our own. Alex was very understanding and said at least we were more informed and wished us good luck.

Steve Gilligan
February 11th, 2019 Folcroft, PA

STAY AWAY..ALL LIES.THEY NEVER KEEP THEIR WORD. JAMES SUCKS...COMPLETE LIAR...NEVER EVER TALS TO IRS TO SOLVE PROBLEM...NEVER GIVES YOU A CONTACT AGREEMENT...STAY AWAY

Feb 12, 2019

Hello Steve, We are so sorry to read about your experience with us. If you would like we would love to discuss this with you further, and resolve any concerns and questions you have. You can reach the customer service department directly at 747-212-5670, we look forward to hearing from you!

Nicholas
February 6th, 2019 Greeley, CO

Pushed me off from one guy to another. Failed to help.

Feb 08, 2019

You filled out an online inquiry for help on our website 1/25/19. Marc H. reached out to you that same day but unfortunately was not able to get in touch with you. We then were able to reach you on 2/1/19 when you spoke with James A. who contacted via phone, this was the only representative you have spoken with at our firm. He explained to you that there was no benefit in having you hire our firm or any tax firm for that matter. Reason being is that once you file your 2017 & 2018 tax returns, the amount of withholdings you paid in vs. the earned income, would net you a refund substantial enough to offset the tax debt you owe. I am sorry that you feel we pushed you off and failed to help. With all respect, we feel that our advice helped you in knowing your options and not having to hire a 3rd party such as ourselves.

Athena
January 22nd, 2019 Greenfield, MA

I found the sales person to be quite helpful and knowledgeable about my tax situation. With his skill and experience, I felt that he would effectively be able to help me.

Jennifer V
December 20th, 2018 Cathedral City, CA

Anthem Tax Services helped me with my tax relief in a very professional manner. They answered all my questions and explained things to me in a way in which I understood everything. I would recommend them and there services for anyone needing this type of assistance.

Dec 26, 2018

Hey Jennifer, just wanted to say that your feedback is much appreciated, and means so much to us. We always aim to provide a positive, and efficient experience. Thank you so much again for your kind words!

Lanise Ward
December 18th, 2018 Moorpark, CA

Had some issues with last year's taxes and went in and Josh was a big help. He fixed what needed to be fixed sent in my amend and I got what I was owed. I went to 4 other places and not one of them could figure out what Josh did in an hour. Thank you Josh for helping me.

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you Lanise for allowing us to work for you, and get this fixed for you. If you ever have any questions or need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

JFM
December 14th, 2018 Boston, MA

I spoke with a helpful rep for 45 minutes. He then said it would cost $6500 to take my case and would require full payment BEFORE I would receive a contract or any written information regarding terms and conditions. He promised 100% refundable if they couldn't solve my issue but refused to provide it in writing until after I paid. I've NEVER dealt with any company requiring payment without a bill/contract or description of services. Beware.

Dec 19, 2018

I apologize for the confusion that has clearly occurred in this situation. I do not doubt that there was a potential lack of proper protocol not followed in this instance. We would never expect a prospective client to pay our fees without reviewing a contract and full breakdown of proposed services rendered. My Name is Josh and I am one of the owners of Anthem Tax Services, I take your concerns very seriously and know that this is the last experience you should be dealing with when trying to resolve a stressful issue like tax debt. Please call our direct line at 888-548-0478 and ask for Josh. I will take care of you and make up for the bad first impression, Hope to hear from you. Josh Kahn Anthem Tax Services

Josh c
November 30th, 2018 Elko, NV DETAILS

Josh and his team are awesome to work with ! Very helpful and work with the schedule that best fits you ! Highly recommend this team

Dec 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are always here to help!