TurboTax Logo

7.5

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Easy, fast, and relatively clear for people who want help with their taxes. We have used multiple times.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Super easy to import year to year and keep track of previously entered information. Wish there were more integrations with online data sources for exchanges.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

We use Turbo Tax every year for our taxes and are grateful for how easy and fast we can get through our taxes using Turbo Tax!

Gail Salt Lake City, UT

Taxes suck, TurboTax makes them a little easier to deal with. They have easy enough steps, but only if you have all you tax info in front of you, there will almost always be some surprise shit you have to deal with.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Turbo Tax has never messed up my taxes before. I went to an actual tax place once on my school campus and they messed it up and I had to pay more for an incorrect filing.

Alyssa and Isaac Short Logan, UT

We always use Turbo Tax to get our taxes done. It is simple and easy to use! The site guides you through each step to make the process smooth.

Michelle Pyne Hoschton, GA

My experience with Turbo Tax has been very positive. I especially like the feature which allows me to ask tax questions of CPA’s.

Jill Branch Kaysville, UT

We have loved using turbo tax to do our taxes at home. It is quick and easy to do and we have always been satisfied with our return.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I always use Turbo Tax to do my taxes. It is simple and quick to do, especially for people who haven't figured out "adulting" yet.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I've been using TurboTax to self file for more than a decade. Easy to use step by step software that makes this novice look good!

Cindy Thompson Long Beach, MS

Turbo tax is there when i am ready to file taxes. They are current on all the new tax laws and readily alert me to them.

Heather Bay Saint Louis, MS

I have been using TurboTax for years. I like that it’s very easy to use and helps you look for things that you might forget about normally.

Tyler Strieby Lehi, UT

Turbo Tax was my go-to tax-filing system. However, because of some vague usage in their wordage on a change in tax law we made a mistake on our taxes. Turbo Tax's online help forum was no help. It was a mess. I will not use them again.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

It really helps out when tracking your spending and getting ready to file taxes. We use it just to have everything together for our accountants.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

I’ve really enjoyed using Turbo Tax for preparing my taxes for the last 3 years. They make it really easy to use for a variety of tax issues

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I use it every year! What I love most about TurboTax is that they break down what each deduction means in terms I can understand. Easy to use.

Dayna Riverton, UT

TurboTax is so easy to use and you can get a better price. Sometimes though it is not the best for more complex situations.

Tagg Ogden, UT

If you have a somewhat straightforward tax preparation, TurboTax is an amazing inexpensive service that will get the job done well.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We have bought Turbo Tax every year at Costco to do our yearly taxes. It's very simplified and makes it so much easier to file our taxes.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

We always use Turbo Tax and love how easy and secure the service is. It is fool proof and worry free. Recommend for sure!

Micaela Cortez San Ramon, CA

Filing your own taxes on here make it sooo easy and faster. I love TurboTax I learned so much and they make it for you to understand which is a plus.

Alesia Thurmont, MD

i use turbotax every year to file our taxes. it is easy to follow and they are always there to answer any questions i may have

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

I recently had to do taxes for the first time and I was completely lose. Thanks to turbo tax I did it and got my tax return.

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

TurboTax was very easy for me to use and was able to get my my deductions. I didn’t like the fact i had to pay for this feature and that feature that might get me more money. I’ll be using a different company from now on.

russbayles Boise, ID

Used turbo tax since I was old enough to have to do taxes on my own. It’s easy to use and they walk through all your tax options. Worth what you pay and ease of use.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

Turbo tax was very quick and simple to use when our financial lives were simple. Very cost effective and it didn’t take very long

Brenda Horne Orem, UT

We've used TurboTax exclusively for the past 10 years or so. It is the best for us because it keeps track of our rentals and itemized deductions.

David T Salt Lake City, UT

Turbo tax is super easy to use. If you have a complicated return, it might make sense to hire a professional, but for most people, save the money and use their software.

Erin Glendening Slidell, LA

Intuit has phenomenal customer service. The process was smooth with not too many bumps in the road. I would recommend this to my family.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

TurboTax is slick, easy to use, accurate and time saving. I used them for years until I realized that their prices are way out of line when compared with other similar services.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I have used TurboTax for a number of years. The program is very intuitive and they guide you through every step of filing taxes.

Chantell Filiaga South Jordan, UT

Have filed my taxes every year with turbo tax. They have always been easy and accurate. Gives us a notice right away after we filed. Never had a problem with using it.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I loved working with TurboTax. They make the tax process much less stressful and walk you through everything you need to do. Easy to use and overall very helpful.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I once used turbo tax for my federal income tax return. The program is very user friendly and the return when printed looked great and was electronically submitted.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax is always our go-to for taxes. With an easy walk through and setup, TurboTax makes it simple and much less stressful to do taxes.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax has made submitting my taxes so easy! They walk you through each step and make it easy to understand. I love Turbo Tax!

Vincent Leuzze San Jose, CA

This is the best way to do your taxes hands down. It’s very easy so new taxpayers can’t get confused and make a mistake!

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

Turbotax makes everything so so easy and I love how they tell me how everything is going in my return process. HIGHLY RECOMMEND>

bailey jo Orem, UT

I am an artist and had no clue what I needed to do when it came to taxes- turbo tax is easy and user friendly- I would be lost without it.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I love how easy this is! I don’t have to leave my house and it is all very explanatory and if I ever needed help TurboTax answered very quickly!

matthew Logan, UT

i use Turbotax to do my taxes and its very fast and easy to use. they are very helpful while i do taxes cause the questions aren't hard or anything.

Benjamin Walbrecht Provo, UT

TurboTax offers a simple and straightforward way to file taxes. If you have any special tax circumstances, they can cover those too, but expect to pay extra

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I really like and currently use TurboTax. They are user friendly and for my filing needs, they do everything for free! I've been very happy with the service I've recieved.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I only use TurboTax for my taxes because they make it simple and easy to understand. My dad recommended this to me and is been pleased with this company.

E S Meridian, ID

Makes you pay before the government accepts the return and then gives no refund. Not good customer service. Does not always give accurate information about taxes. However, otherwise good help.

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

I had issues with them this year, and they wouldn't let me efile. It was pretty frustrating, because if I had know I couldn't efile, I wouldn't have paid money for them, but at that point I was in too deep.

Jacob Shaner

I’ve used this to prepare my taxes. I used the online version. It worked really well, but I ended up having to mail the forms. I preferred H R Block.

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Very easy to use. Stores our info year to year so it makes it easy in subsequent years. Good instruction and thorough preparation.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

They said it would be free and then they tried to charge us money. We had to go through a specific link on a government website and create a new account in order for it to be free. It was easy to use.

Jada Scott Provo, UT

Turbo Tax is an easy and inexpensive way to file your taxes. I've used it for over seven years and never had any problems.