TurboTax Logo

9.2

robert drouhard Salem, OR

It works I guess. Nothing great, nothing spectacular. The option to download is gone, which is annoying. And it's getting way too expensive.

E Wolpe Reisterstown, MD

Ease of use and very complete. Taking up space to get to 40 characters just to make you happy.

JERRY Glendale, AZ

So easy to use, if you follow the questions you'll be done faster than driving to a tax person.

Chad Weierstall Tucson, AZ

Does a good job walking you through preparing your taxes but some things still are not fully explained.

Jim Salling Bulverde, TX

Been using t-t for years and have breezed right through my preparation with confidence.

Alicia

Easy to understand easy to use made it so people can understand it when they have health issue

Patricia Wiegand Lapeer, MI

Pretty easy until you have to do city taxes. There seems to be a few glitches with the city tax form

Susan Meyer New Haven, IN

They cover more different tax savings and explain why or why you can't take advantage of them.

Cris I. Orem, UT

Turbo Tax was easy to follow and understand to complete my own tax return. A little pricier than some other programs.

Conqualla Scott Tallahassee, FL

With TurboTax, for the past few years, everything has been easy when I am filing.

Julianna Bateman Mont Alto, PA

They make doing our taxes fool-proof! We use them every year and turbotax makes it so easy!

Lindsey Muhl Indianapolis, IN

As a college student the I greatly appreciate the simplicity TurboTax brings to filing taxes.

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

Not thrilled. I wish I could follow along and learn more about my tax process while completing it. Felt out of the loop and like they could have done what they wanted.

Liza ,

Made paying taxes less stressful and much easier! I recommend for tax payers of all ages!

Ryan Greenburg ,

Easy to use and takes very complicated principles and makes them clear for the non-tax savvy!

Shane Evertsen Brigham City, UT

Perfect experience for me software is easy to use. Download directly from website.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

I use turbotax every year and have for a while. I even talked to someone on the phone one time who was helpful.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Turbo tax as a tax website works okay, but they do everything they can so that people do not use the free service they provide for lower income persons. This is called Freefile. Note: TURBO TAX IS NOT FREE, FREE FILE IS FREE!!! they are scammers.

Skeller Eagle River, AK

I have used Turbo Tax for several years. I feel like it asks me all the right questions to guide me through the process.

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

I like using TurboTax because we have our own business. It saves the information from year to year which is great!

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

It’s so easy to file taxes through Turbo Tax. It walks you through them and helps check everything is good.

Madat Seattle, WA

Very reliable firm must recommend them to our friends and colleagues. Good forms that are not difficult to uderstand

Jose Castillo Los Angeles, CA

Iv been doing my taxes with them since I was 16. Amazing work and the live help really saved me extra money in the long run!

Erica Buyer Ambler, PA

As someone who usually doesn’t do their own taxes TurboTax made it easy and comfortable for me to do my own taxes. User friendly.

N R Crete, IL

This tax service is easy to use! It takes you step by step to give you the best refund. Highly recommend

KnarasN Draper, UT

We used TurboTax for our taxes this past year and it was so nice. Very user friendly and quick! Will use again.

Shante Reeder Herriman, UT

Such a great tool for those who need the basics done for taxes. User friendly, self explanatory, and easy to complete!

Patricia Pletcher Annapolis, MD

During these very weird tax times....Turbo tax and their service keeps me safe and way ahead of the game!

Tammy Conklin Bonney Lake, WA

TurboTax has been fast and reliable. I’ve been using them since 2007, and will recommend them to anyone else!

Simone Woodbridge, VA

Customer service never gave me my money when I asked for refund for purchase on line, was told to delete the account and use new account from CD. It deleted my account information therefore even with receipts from CD and online purchases of tax program that I canceled were both charged on my card, spent over 300 dollars to do tax instead of 125.

Asher Pappas Sandy, UT

The app and website are easy to navigate through and there are so many helpful resources for every tax situation

noahemm White Plains, NY

Great experience, i never thought i would be able to do my own taxes but turbotax has made it simple and understanding

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

I use turbotax all the time when I do my taxes and they make the process super simple and get me the most money I can get

Daisy Ramos , FL

I have done my taxes myself for the past 4 years now. Turbotax makes it super easy, and it is very helpful.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

TurboTax is user friendly and simple to use. We have used it to our taxes for years now and never have any issues.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve used this service many times. Easy to use and very intuitive. Very good product if you do not have complicated returns to prepare.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Turbo tax is the only tax prep I’ve ever used. They make it super easy for me to do my taxes on my own.

Rebecca Managua, MN

I highly recommend TurboTax. It’s easy to use and it helped me get my maximum tax refund for a low cost.

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

No one makes it easier than TurboTax. If you only have W-2's then I would absolutely recommend the ease of TurboTax

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Turbo Tax makes doing your taxes so much easier and straightforward than attempting to do them yourself.

Marc Provo, UT

They have made my taxes easy to file. I am a college student, so being able to file myself is a huge blessing.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

They are really convenient to use every year and they store my information securely. If I have anything from multiple states it is more of a hassle.

Cathy Lloyd Pleasant Grove, UT

We use Turbotax every year. The program is easy to use. We have recommended several family members to use this program for their taxes.

Tara Marx Brighton, CO

We have used Turbo tax for years to do our taxes. We find it very reliable and continue to use it every year.

Taylor Walker Provo, UT

Their program made it really easy to do my taxes. It was so simple and walked me through everything and explained it really easily.

Rebecca Provo, UT

I am an accountant, but I still love using turbo tax. It is updated with tax law and makes filing so easy!

Jessica Bjorling Eldridge, IA

TurboTax is so helpful every year and it makes doing my taxes so much easier! They are so reliable too.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

So easy to use. Process is very intuitive and saves all records for future reference. Makes doing taxes easy.

Jeremy Springville, UT

Makes my taxes so much easier. I have used this for 10 years straight now. I will continue to use it.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I used TurboTax when I was single and filing a return on a one income household. They were great to work with and my return was quickly processed.