TurboTax Logo

9.2

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I've used Turbotax and the Turbotax app to submit my taxes for the past 3 years - I switched from FreeTaxUSA.com. The app used to be a great experience but last year they tricked a lot of users (including myself) into having to pay for an upgraded plan to submit your taxes, I believe I saw a lawsuit about it on Facebook.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

TurboTax was extremely helpful when I had to do taxes for the first time at 16 years old. They made the process of filing my taxes very easy, and they were very trustworthy with all of my private information.

Derick Spring, TX

I have been using Turbo Tax for several years. It is quick to use and I have never had any issues with audits. The help website has been very helpful.

Tony Gibson American Fork, UT

I've used TurboTax for years and feel that is very intuitive and simple to navigate through. It makes tax preparation very easy for me and definitely helps me catch things I might have missed. I highly recommend.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

The services provided are good. I like that i can do it all on my own. This last year I was able to talk to a professional CPA to get my questions answered. it was a pretty good experience.

Gail Strother Bentonville, AR

I have used Turbo tax for two years. I know they have a good reputation and have a good product, but I am not happy with the constant requests to upgrade to the premium product. Offer once and be done. I honestly am not sure If there will be a third year for me.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Turbo Tax is our go to every year. We love the simplicity from taxes and the guided help. For students, it is a great deal as it is of the cheaper options.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We used to pay hundreds of dollars for an accountant to file our taxes. My cousin recommended we use TurboTax and it's still working for us eight years later.

Stephanie Orem, UT

We have used TurboTax for years and I have already recommended it to many other people. It makes doing your taxes so easy and affordable. Great deal for a great result.

Emily Lindon, UT

TurboTax makes it really easy to do taxes. The instructions are very easy to follow; however, they always say that you can file for free, then they tack on a huge fee at the end. If you don't pay, they delete all of your information.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

My wife and I have used this product a few times and have never had any issues with it. It is comprehensive and thorough. Each year it becomes more and more intuitive and up-to-date on the newest tax policies.

Chloe Magleby Provo, UT

Turbo Tax is the BEST. It helps all us stupid college students with doing our taxes for the first second or third times. Super user friendly and easy to use.

Hadley American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax is super easy to use. I could electronically file my taxes. I was able to get my refund back really quick. Very organized and quick service.

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

While TurboTax is super easy to use as far as inputting and uploading all your tax information, I always feel like I didn't get the biggest possible return I could have gotten. They also cost quite a bit to use. I'm going to go through a different company next time around and see if it makes any difference.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Its been a few years since I have done my taxes myself. But when I did I always used Turbo Tax. It was easy and straight forward to use. Was accurate and helpful. I'm considering going back to it and doing it myself.

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

I always when to someone who knew what they were doing, but when money got tight I tried turbotax and it was great. It was simple and easy and I actually got a good tax refund when it was all said and done.

Brady Hanson Orem, UT

TurboTax is my number one choice with self preparing my taxes each year. The process is easy to walk through and understand. I would highly recommend them each year. It makes it easy for anyone to do their own taxes.

PolyanaL Salt Lake City, UT

I have been using Turbo tax eversince i qualified to file. I love how easy it is to use them. They explain everything detailed and simple enough to understand and not get confused.

Jr Orem, UT

i like that i can do my own taxes on my own. very simple to follow with the instructions that is provided. user friendly for first time users AND cheaper.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We buy our Turbo Tax box from Costco every year. It’s reasonable for the money you spend. It’s clear on the instructions as you walk through the tax return process.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I've used Turbo Tax to do my taxes for the past few years. It has made the process of doing my taxes easier. But at the end of filing my taxes, I always end up paying more than expected. I'm happy to pay for the service, but I don't like it when I feel like random fees and expenses are tacked on at the last minute.

Kimberley Hirt Buena Vista, VA

Turbo tax made doing my taxes super easy. I'm definitely not a numbers person, but I was able to do it on my own. I also thought the price was super reasonable.

James B nelson Las Vegas, NV

This is a very easy way to do your taxes but it is the most conservative possible approach. They basically give on any questionalbe call with the IRS so as not to have any possibility of disagreement. If you have simple taxes--great. But if you have a more complicated situation, figure it out yourself or with an accountant.

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

I love being able to do my own taxes by following the easy steps. Turbo tax is low cost and convienent when trying to get your taxes done just about anyone can do it.

Danuel Allen

Super easy to use their online version. Even someone like me without a lot of tax experience was a breeze. Works better if you use year after year as it transfers data from previous years.

Vickie Kingsford Gilbert, AZ

We use Turbo Tax every year to prepare our taxes. It is easy to understand, use and feel like you have been very thorough in every aspect of preparing your taxes.

Nicholas Mitchell Henrico, VA

They are fast and very, very helpful ! Been using them for the last 3 years

amycray Bangor, ME

Turbo tax has been easy to use but not a good experience this year - they are not clear on fees being charged

Mike from Canton North Canton, OH

Historically good. For 2020 no ability to file form for disaster withdrawal from retirement acct.

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

Super user friendly and accurate. Helped all my kids do their taxes.

Belle Bundy Sparks, NV

TurboTax makes it easy to file my return. However, I'm not impressed that it is no longer free.

Shawn Lisi

It's nice when it's free. I had one thing where I did debt consolidation for some reason they tax you on money saved from this I had to use 1 special form and it cost me

Phoenix Aurora, CO

Just did my taxes and was forced to buy a premium account when I was trying to avoid it. No confirmation of the amount I was paying - the website forced me to pay double what I would have for something I'm not even going to use. I hate this company.

Ruth Aurora, CO

My free taxes turned into a $104 bill. Why you ask? Because i was on unemployment last year. That's right, because i was on unemployment, i only made $26,000, and it cost me more to do my taxes. I have used turbo tax my whole life. I will be using taxslyer from now on. Free unless you dont have any money. Pish, $104 for a $400 return.

Don Wilson, OK

good experience; the format is very intuitive and easy to use.. They find more deductions than I find on my own.

Maria Wilhelm

Easy, easy, easy. Dependable. I like that the information from the previous year populates into the current tax year.

Mary Perry Murfreesboro, TN

I have been using this product for over four years and I have never had a problem. Very easy to understand and use.

John P Montz

I have had good experience with Turbo, using them for 10 yrs. They are trustworthy. Could do a better job of keeping their q&Am more current.

Maria Echevarria Melrose Park, IL

The program is user friendly and customer service is available when you need them. Lower the rates, in the past three years the cost has gone up.

Danielle R Queen Creek, AZ

They're great...............nothing needs to change maybe the fees can be lowered cause they aren't kind of extreme

Rhonda stewart Queen Creek, AZ

Good value for the money. Software easily navigated. Got to be more expensive than I thought it was worth

Adam Belmont, CA

It is very User Friendly, explores all avenues of deductions, and guidance is helpful, and is updated continuously

Anne M Landefeld

The method to determine the level of tax filing is not clear until one realizes the request for payment when one tries to copy the worksheets to review.

Robert Hummel

EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY for SENIORS, being stressed by the Obama, led, socialist IRA. assualts on America.

Tina Edmond, OK

I like being able to do my own taxes, and knowing where every tax $ is saved. I'm confident in their product.

Lorraine Black Wewahitchka, FL

They are good and accurate, however, it takes a lot of wffort to find answers to your questions. Theres no customer agent on the phone that will help

Debby Willis Dunn, NC

It was very easy to follow and they filed it electronically and It only took less than 20 days to receive my refund.

Chris Gauvin

Incredibly easy and accurate, safe to do online, and trustworthy. They guarantee their work as well.

Kristie Hibbing, MN

Found all possible savings. My tax accountant did not offer as many ways to save as turbo tax did. And it cost less.

Stuart Schnitzer

It's fine for simple tax returns. It mishandled a dividend account and got my State tax totally wrong. It had me sned estimated taxes when I was actually owed a refund