TurboTax Logo

9.2

steven Riverhead, NY

Tax Audit that is partnered with Turbox tax is NOT Helpful. Every year I paid for the audit protection and finally needed it and got no help at all.. I can't even get a refund from turbo tax because Tax Audit is separate even though Turbo Tax charged me for the service.. Will not be wasting money on that again..

Kat Humpston New Orleans, LA

I ordered my return on a card to my new house after moving out of state. I had used a local bank before and no matter what I did the bank would not close the account, let me access the account or stop incurring overages. turbo tax sent my return to the old bank instead of the prepaid card I ordered, and I lost hundreds of dollars. after many phone calls and hours on the phone turbo tax refuses to fix this. I have used them for years but they don't even follow up with my filed complaints. I am never usingb this service again, money is not safe with turbotax

Ray Talley Savannah, GA

Terrible experience. They tried to sneak in $144 dollars of fees to there "free" filing. One of the fees was $40.00 for direct deposit and they wouldn't allow the refund to be a paper check instead of paying them. If you have a healthcare marketplace plan, you can't use the "free" filing. Then the package they want you to buy didn't include the state. Another 44.00 I went back to H&R Block.

Anonymous Coeur d'Alene, ID

Don’t use the customer service sucks especially for their Pre paid card. I didn’t get my card in the mail when I was supposed to and when I called they said they would expedite it and then I called the day I was supposed to get it and got told that they sent it standard mail. And that there was nothing they could do and when I asked to speak to a supervisor I got told they would have to call me back even though I told them I couldn’t wait for that because I had to be at work I have had to call customer service 6 times now and all they did was say sorry.

MIKE Santa Fe, NM

Used them for nearly 10 years. It would be nice to see returning customer benefits and offers similar to what a new Turbo Tax customer would get.

jeanne Lewis

I have used Turbo Tax for many years and really like their product. I would like to be able to ask questions face to face, this would help greatly when stuck on an issue.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Turbotax has been a lifesaver in filing taxes. I have used them for years, and never have any problems! Very easy process to go through.

Phillis Bruchmiller Spring, TX

They are GREAT! always up to date, let you know about any updates while you are prepring your taxes, and even throughout the year. EXCELLENT

RACHEL RODARTE Hesperia, CA

If you're a first time user, turbotax will explain everything to you, they also have a "HELP" section where you can ask them questions

Cynthia Toth

Turbotax is easy to use. It guides you step by step if you need it. And, you can file electronically from the software.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

Easy to use for someone looking to get their taxes done quickly. However, if you have extensive deductions or questions, I felt lost. Wish there was more customer support.

First timer

Not bad if you know what to do. If you are filing an EZ, it is like clock work. But if filing more extensive paperwork than you might want to consult a professional.

Rebecca Riggin Muncie, IN

Fantastic! They really have some great agents. Sure you may pay more but I'll do that every yr over a free service with no help

David and PatriciaHill

Turbo Tax has been generally good for us, although when our tax status became increasingly complicated, we had to enlist a private accounting firm to help us.

Dennis Smith Texas City, TX

It walks me through the process and will ask important questions that I would normally not think about, that is tax deductable.

Cynthia Williams Daytona Beach, FL

They are up to date on all tax laws and simplify any forms I may need, and I feel I get the best refunds with their service.

Kristina Encino, CA

It makes taxes easy by putting question mark icons that you can click on to understand everything you need to know about taxes

James

Using it year to year, you get to see side by side the numbers so you don't forget anything or have skewed numbers that might draw an audit.

Heidi Spearer Foresthill, CA

I thoughtI might be able to deduct medical expenses but they were less than the standard deduction so my filing should have qualified for free. It was not.

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

TurboTax was very user-friendly and simple to use, which makes the complicated process of dealing with taxes much nicer!

Kyle Provo, UT

There was a big ProPublica article that came out a year or two ago about how TurboTax charges a TON of people that are eligible for free tax services. Basically they hid the government mandated free one and advertised their only free under extreme circumstances program... I think they've been more upfront since then.

Lars Hamilton Carmel, IN

Super easy to import year to year and keep track of previously entered information. Wish there were more integrations with online data sources for exchanges.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

We use Turbo Tax every year for our taxes and are grateful for how easy and fast we can get through our taxes using Turbo Tax!

Gail Salt Lake City, UT

Taxes suck, TurboTax makes them a little easier to deal with. They have easy enough steps, but only if you have all you tax info in front of you, there will almost always be some surprise shit you have to deal with.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Turbo Tax has never messed up my taxes before. I went to an actual tax place once on my school campus and they messed it up and I had to pay more for an incorrect filing.

Alyssa and Isaac Short Logan, UT

We always use Turbo Tax to get our taxes done. It is simple and easy to use! The site guides you through each step to make the process smooth.

Michelle Pyne Hoschton, GA

My experience with Turbo Tax has been very positive. I especially like the feature which allows me to ask tax questions of CPA’s.

Jill Branch Kaysville, UT

We have loved using turbo tax to do our taxes at home. It is quick and easy to do and we have always been satisfied with our return.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I always use Turbo Tax to do my taxes. It is simple and quick to do, especially for people who haven't figured out "adulting" yet.

Leisha Logan, UT

We’ve used TurboTax for years!! It’s great to have a program that is up to date with the new tax codes each year. It’s also straight forward!!

Casual Spence Colorado Springs, CO

I used to use an accountant until they made a mistake that resulted in penalties. I decided to use Turbo Tax so I was in control of submitting my taxes. It was very easy and I feel confident that everything was correct.

Tara Hammond Draper, UT

TurboTax is always my software of choice when doing my taxes each year. I love how it walks you through everything. I feel rest assured that my taxes have been done right.

take7 Sandy, UT

Started out filing my own taxes with turbo tax and loved it. Then found taxact and I don't know what it is but they always find us a bit more money back too. Turbo tax wording can sometimes be hard to understand and apply to the forms and docs I need. It's also been more expensive for the software too.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We have used TurboTax for several years to prepare our tax returns. It contains a help menu where you can get additional details on different items, which is really helpful.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I was happy with the ease at which turbo tax helped me with my taxes. I do hope that I was able to get most exemptions that I could but I honestly don’t know if I did. If you know that you are not looking for any extra exemptions then I would definitely recommend.

kylie bodell Los Angeles, CA

TurboTax is user friendly and so easy to complete and file our personal and business taxes. The step by step guidance makes it easy to understand and complete our taxes fast!

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

My taxes are run through TurboTax each year. My mom is my personal accountant and we have never had issues with them. They have always been accurate and dependable.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

I've used Turbotax and the Turbotax app to submit my taxes for the past 3 years - I switched from FreeTaxUSA.com. The app used to be a great experience but last year they tricked a lot of users (including myself) into having to pay for an upgraded plan to submit your taxes, I believe I saw a lawsuit about it on Facebook.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

TurboTax was extremely helpful when I had to do taxes for the first time at 16 years old. They made the process of filing my taxes very easy, and they were very trustworthy with all of my private information.

Derick Spring, TX

I have been using Turbo Tax for several years. It is quick to use and I have never had any issues with audits. The help website has been very helpful.

Tony Gibson American Fork, UT

I've used TurboTax for years and feel that is very intuitive and simple to navigate through. It makes tax preparation very easy for me and definitely helps me catch things I might have missed. I highly recommend.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

The services provided are good. I like that i can do it all on my own. This last year I was able to talk to a professional CPA to get my questions answered. it was a pretty good experience.

Gail Strother Bentonville, AR

I have used Turbo tax for two years. I know they have a good reputation and have a good product, but I am not happy with the constant requests to upgrade to the premium product. Offer once and be done. I honestly am not sure If there will be a third year for me.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Turbo Tax is our go to every year. We love the simplicity from taxes and the guided help. For students, it is a great deal as it is of the cheaper options.

Kate Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

We used to pay hundreds of dollars for an accountant to file our taxes. My cousin recommended we use TurboTax and it's still working for us eight years later.

Stephanie Orem, UT

We have used TurboTax for years and I have already recommended it to many other people. It makes doing your taxes so easy and affordable. Great deal for a great result.

Emily Lindon, UT

TurboTax makes it really easy to do taxes. The instructions are very easy to follow; however, they always say that you can file for free, then they tack on a huge fee at the end. If you don't pay, they delete all of your information.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

My wife and I have used this product a few times and have never had any issues with it. It is comprehensive and thorough. Each year it becomes more and more intuitive and up-to-date on the newest tax policies.

Chloe Magleby Provo, UT

Turbo Tax is the BEST. It helps all us stupid college students with doing our taxes for the first second or third times. Super user friendly and easy to use.

Hadley American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax is super easy to use. I could electronically file my taxes. I was able to get my refund back really quick. Very organized and quick service.