TurboTax Logo

9.2

Spencer Barclay Salt Lake City, UT

The integrations that TurboTax had with other providers, including brokerage accounts like Acorns and Robinhood, made tax prep simple.

Sara Crusade Junction City, KS

Software is easy to use and saves info from previous years so I don't have to start over each tax season.

Evelyn

Ease of use, thoroughness, speed. Live chat available and ability to import the previous years info into new tax year.

TJ

turbo tax has made doing my taxes so much easier. I used to get so intimidated by taxes and now its so simple.

Hyrum Sandy, UT

Turbo Tax promises a free tax return every time, but once you start working though it, all these fees start popping out of nowhere. I'd recommend looking elsewhere. They get the job done, but I feel their advertising is dishonest.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

we have used turbo tax the past couple of years and so have my children, very user friendly i would recommend this tax program to any one filing 1040 even free state tax also

Ian Coleman Seattle, WA

Was very poorly treated by TurboTax. The system directed me to file a certain tax return, charged 38$. Turned out that they had me file the wrong tax return so now I not only have to file another one but I also have to file an amendment to undo the one they filed...and they refuse to give me a refund too. Shockingly bad way to treat a customer

Wilinda Sylvestre Chapel Hill, NC

TurboTax helped me do my taxes in a quick and very efficient manner. I received my money fast and on time!

Wilkshake Lehi, UT

I have relatively simple taxes and I have found turbo tax to be very good at asking enough questions to get my correct refund.

Bria Daley Tallahassee, FL

With TurboTax, I was able to file my taxes two years in a row. I like that they are user friendly and quick.

Prius542 ,

It was very easy to file my taxes and figure out what I was doing. I got a good amount back on my return

Rob Provo, UT

TurboTax is very easy to use and makes doing taxes fast and cheap. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Easy, fast, and relatively clear for people who want help with their taxes. We have used multiple times.

Steve Knight Salt Lake City, UT

I've used the disc version of Turbo Tax for many years. The carryover of information from one year to the next is useful.

Sterling McKay Denver, CO

I loved turbo tax when it was tax season. I always struggle when it comes to numbers and such. They made it so easy!

Alyssa and Isaac Short Logan, UT

We always use Turbo Tax to get our taxes done. It is simple and easy to use! The site guides you through each step to make the process smooth.

Michelle Pyne Hoschton, GA

My experience with Turbo Tax has been very positive. I especially like the feature which allows me to ask tax questions of CPA’s.

Jill Branch Kaysville, UT

We have loved using turbo tax to do our taxes at home. It is quick and easy to do and we have always been satisfied with our return.

Nicole Anderson Logan, UT

I always use Turbo Tax to do my taxes. It is simple and quick to do, especially for people who haven't figured out "adulting" yet.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I've been using TurboTax to self file for more than a decade. Easy to use step by step software that makes this novice look good!

Cindy Thompson Long Beach, MS

Turbo tax is there when i am ready to file taxes. They are current on all the new tax laws and readily alert me to them.

Heather Bay Saint Louis, MS

I have been using TurboTax for years. I like that it’s very easy to use and helps you look for things that you might forget about normally.

Tyler Strieby Lehi, UT

Turbo Tax was my go-to tax-filing system. However, because of some vague usage in their wordage on a change in tax law we made a mistake on our taxes. Turbo Tax's online help forum was no help. It was a mess. I will not use them again.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

It really helps out when tracking your spending and getting ready to file taxes. We use it just to have everything together for our accountants.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

I’ve really enjoyed using Turbo Tax for preparing my taxes for the last 3 years. They make it really easy to use for a variety of tax issues

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

I use it every year! What I love most about TurboTax is that they break down what each deduction means in terms I can understand. Easy to use.

Dayna Riverton, UT

TurboTax is so easy to use and you can get a better price. Sometimes though it is not the best for more complex situations.

Tagg Ogden, UT

If you have a somewhat straightforward tax preparation, TurboTax is an amazing inexpensive service that will get the job done well.

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

We have bought Turbo Tax every year at Costco to do our yearly taxes. It's very simplified and makes it so much easier to file our taxes.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

We always use Turbo Tax and love how easy and secure the service is. It is fool proof and worry free. Recommend for sure!

Micaela Cortez San Ramon, CA

Filing your own taxes on here make it sooo easy and faster. I love TurboTax I learned so much and they make it for you to understand which is a plus.

Alesia Thurmont, MD

i use turbotax every year to file our taxes. it is easy to follow and they are always there to answer any questions i may have

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

I recently had to do taxes for the first time and I was completely lose. Thanks to turbo tax I did it and got my tax return.

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

TurboTax was very easy for me to use and was able to get my my deductions. I didn’t like the fact i had to pay for this feature and that feature that might get me more money. I’ll be using a different company from now on.

russbayles Boise, ID

Used turbo tax since I was old enough to have to do taxes on my own. It’s easy to use and they walk through all your tax options. Worth what you pay and ease of use.

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

Turbo tax was very quick and simple to use when our financial lives were simple. Very cost effective and it didn’t take very long

Brenda Horne Orem, UT

We've used TurboTax exclusively for the past 10 years or so. It is the best for us because it keeps track of our rentals and itemized deductions.

David T Salt Lake City, UT

Turbo tax is super easy to use. If you have a complicated return, it might make sense to hire a professional, but for most people, save the money and use their software.

Erin Glendening Slidell, LA

Intuit has phenomenal customer service. The process was smooth with not too many bumps in the road. I would recommend this to my family.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

TurboTax is slick, easy to use, accurate and time saving. I used them for years until I realized that their prices are way out of line when compared with other similar services.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

I have used TurboTax for a number of years. The program is very intuitive and they guide you through every step of filing taxes.

Chantell Filiaga South Jordan, UT

Have filed my taxes every year with turbo tax. They have always been easy and accurate. Gives us a notice right away after we filed. Never had a problem with using it.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I loved working with TurboTax. They make the tax process much less stressful and walk you through everything you need to do. Easy to use and overall very helpful.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I once used turbo tax for my federal income tax return. The program is very user friendly and the return when printed looked great and was electronically submitted.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax is always our go-to for taxes. With an easy walk through and setup, TurboTax makes it simple and much less stressful to do taxes.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Turbo Tax has made submitting my taxes so easy! They walk you through each step and make it easy to understand. I love Turbo Tax!

Vincent Leuzze San Jose, CA

This is the best way to do your taxes hands down. It’s very easy so new taxpayers can’t get confused and make a mistake!

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

Turbotax makes everything so so easy and I love how they tell me how everything is going in my return process. HIGHLY RECOMMEND>

bailey jo Orem, UT

I am an artist and had no clue what I needed to do when it came to taxes- turbo tax is easy and user friendly- I would be lost without it.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I love how easy this is! I don’t have to leave my house and it is all very explanatory and if I ever needed help TurboTax answered very quickly!