Founded in 1994 and named one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey, Trinity Solar has a rich history as a leader in solar energy. With more than 35,000 completed solar panel installations and counting, the company continues to be a leading choice for renewable energy and solar power among homeowners in the Northeast, helping its customers to save money on their electricity bills.

Trinity Solar offers no-cost installations with power purchase agreements, as well as various leasing and financing options.

Ultimately, the clean energy company works hard to make solar simple and successful for its customers, which is reflected in the fact that Trinity Solar's specialized departments handle every aspect of the solar process, including design, permitting, interconnection, installation, inspection, SREC brokering, and servicing.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar company, as well as view Trinity Solar reviews from real customers.

#1 Sungevity chevron_right
#2 SunPower chevron_right
3.8
#3 Sunnova chevron_right
3.6

The Good

• Multiple Financing Options
  • 25-Year Warranty
  • Referral Program
  • Custom Solar Systems
  • In-House Team of Installers
  • Solar Industry Certifications
  • Decades of Experience
  • Additional Services

Multiple Financing Options

Trinity Solar provides four financing options aimed at helping customers make the switch to solar: outright purchases, loan financing through a Trinity Solar partner, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPAs).

With a wide variety of options to choose from, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits their needs and budget.

25-Year Warranty

Each residential solar system installed by Trinity Solar includes a 25-year warranty that covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment.

Trinity Solar also offers a 5-year workmanship warranty, which covers labor and the solar PV installation.

Referral Program

Trinity Solar provides its customers with a referral program to encourage them to help their family and friends make the switch to solar power. The referral fee that is paid out to the referrer is currently set at $500 each for one to three referrals, $750 each for four to six referrals, and $1,000 each for seven or more referrals.

The referral fee is paid out once the referred family member or friend has set an installation date with Trinity Solar.

Custom Solar Systems

Trinity Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget. As a result, the solar electric company offers customized solar power systems designed to fit customer needs while maximizing performance and reducing energy costs.

Additionally, Trinity Solar will handle all required permitting paperwork to make the installation process as smooth and efficient as possible.

In-House Team of Installers

It's not uncommon for a solar company to outsource its installations to a third party, which can result in miscommunication or shoddy workmanship.

However, when customers choose a solar panel installation with Trinity Solar, they can be confident that they will be dealing with a highly-trained, in-house group of solar installers who show up on time and get the job done right.

Solar Industry Certifications

Each of Trinity Solar's installers is licensed, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified, and Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified. These certifications are not easy to obtain and are positive indicators that the company's installers know what they are doing when it comes to installing solar panels.

Decades of Experience

Trinity Solar is one of the few solar providers with more than two decades of experience in the solar PV industry. The company has been in operation since 1994, has more than 1,000 employees, and has completed over 35,000 solar installations.

Additional Services

In addition to offering solar installations and financing, Trinity Solar also offers a variety of other services for residential customers, including energy auditing, roofing, electrical contracting, general contracting, solar repair and maintenance, and community solar.

The Bad

Limited Service Area

Trinity Solar currently services eight states in the northeastern United States: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts.

Customers who live elsewhere do not have the ability to do business with Trinity Solar and will need to consider other solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Trinity Solar is a solar provider that has been in business for more than 25 years and performed thousands of solar installations. The company offers a 25-year equipment warranty and four financing options, including outright purchases, loans, solar leases, and PPAs, to help a variety of customers get started with renewable energy and begin saving money on their electricity bills.

However, Trinity Solar is limited in its state availability, which means that if you live outside of its service area, you'll have to find a different solar energy company to work with.

View Best Solar Companies

3.5

LOIS BARDECK

May 25th, 2018 New Britain, CT

The service people, who installed the panels, where very nice. Courteous, did a great job, answered any questions I had. Dale Salesman was very nice, in answering any concerns. The electrictions were also very informative,. Over all I was very pleased. Would recommend to everyone.

Roger Simon

May 24th, 2018 Longmeadow, MA

May 22, 2018 I am writing a review about Ethan R., a young man, who is helping us enter the world of solar energy through “Trinity Solar” (the company he works for). We were so impressed with him as a representative of his company, because he was so well informed, delightfully energetic, well-mannered, and pleasant to be with. If these were his only qualities, that would have been more than we would expect. But Ethan sported a work ethic I have not seen in people his age. He certainly seems to be well-placed in the field of sales, though I think he has skills that not only support the area of sales he is in, solar energy, but he is also degreed from a prestigious University in that field. So, what Ethan is selling is solar energy which is supported by a degree in that field. However, he could easily slip into the engineering aspects of that field, contracting, or in the scientific research end of things. Because of his gentle manner and his well-developed social skills, rapport seemed to be built so easily. He connected with us and we with him. He is definitely a people person. We not only found him to know his field, to know the products he was selling, but he also had the social skills, good manners, and the unobtrusive energy to help us through the technicalities of purchasing solar panels. Ethan also was prepared to discuss the economic aspects and work with us to find answers to questions about what we were doing, which required him to research answers and come back to us several different times. He went the distance with us. When the sale was complete, we felt we knew what we were getting into. Once we were transferred to the installation division of the company, Ethan continues to stop by our home, from time to time, to see how we were being treated by the people who will be completing the project. Now, this is service with a smile! And yes! Ethan really does smile! Roger & Rhanee Simon Longmeadow, Massachusetts

John Titus

May 24th, 2018 Plainfield, NJ

No pressure sales discussions, clear and definitive process, timelines and cost were all clearly spelled out. Trinity has demonstrated tremendous follow up thus far. All questions and issues are quickly resolved and explained

James Abbott

May 23rd, 2018 Somerdale, NJ

My review is based upon the outstanding representative from your company, Stephanie M , she was very knowledgeable and explained everything from how the system works and all the way through the design process. The installation crew work quickly and very efficient, from initial setup to cleanup.

George Galullo

May 22nd, 2018 Waterbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trinity install us 3 years ago. We have saved more money each year. There was a small leak this year and Trinity came out within 1 day and fixes I, at no cost. Everyone was helpful.

Ed Rice

May 22nd, 2018 Winsted, CT

The installation and sales person did a terrific job.

Allysia Nanfito

May 22nd, 2018 Wolcott, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Courteous installers . They cleaned up after work and were understanding about any concerns of mine. My sales associate was kind, helpful and knowledgeable .

Ann-Marie Medeiros

May 22nd, 2018 Somerset, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BAIT AND SWITCH! Sales person will sell you a bunch of lies!!! Do not agree to anything until you have recieved a complete contract and have reviewed it in it's entirety!!!

Amy Shaw

May 22nd, 2018 Naugatuck, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Sales rep Doug was great. Explained everything to me and no pressure. It was an easy to understand experience. They we're flexible with me for installation and constant communication via email and phone kept me informed.

Gary Brown

May 22nd, 2018 Waterbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Doug is fantastic. Knowledgable and a pleasure to work with

PM

May 21st, 2018 West Babylon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anyone looking to go solar Trinity of Hauppauge has goto be your choice. The team installed 42 solar panels on our house with no interference to us. After they had it up and running the team went above and beyond the call of duty and solved an electrical problem that we had trouble we had for years. Thank you Richie G, Jorge and Trinity Solar of Hauppauge, LI

John Daddio

May 21st, 2018 Middletown, CT

Doug was very nice and had a great experience The installation went well and in a timely manner

Erica Osmond

May 18th, 2018 Cassville, NJ

Extremely professional installers. They work efficiently and neat.

Donald Fournier

May 16th, 2018 Easthampton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hi, I'm Don. I like to you that Jeff G and the crew of trinity that did the installation was amazing. They had everything up and ready to go in no time. Trinity sent out a tec. yesterday for start up and it is running. We are very happy with the great job They all did. We will be sure to let people know and meet of Jeff G and his crew. They all did a great job. Thanks again

christopher johnson

May 16th, 2018 Hanover, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company to work with. Cost me nothing to get started . Now I am paying less for my power and helping the environment without any investment or liabilities with that come with solar

Linda schlucht

May 16th, 2018 Toms River, NJ

Professional, couteous, clean and very respectful of the fact that i was working from home.

Betty

May 16th, 2018 Cheshire, CT

SHADY. SHADY. SHADY. A persistent and non-relenting sales man (dressed like a woman , nonetheless) kept on knocking on all the doors of our neighborhood. He made threatening remarks about a "new CT law requiring solar energy to be place by x year at x percent." He told me that he wasn't trying to sell anything. And then pitched Trinity Solar. He won't stop knocking on my door until I finally told him to never knock again. I already answered the door three times. He even inquired about my neighbors. He and this company are the harassing incarnation of spam in your inbox and telemarketers on your phone lines.

Chad Gumlaw

May 14th, 2018 Monson, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Phillip G was my salesman he was very helpful and answered all my questions. They were great! Very fast, left everything clean,and their panels look very nice installed. Did an awesome job and I will definitely be recommending them!

Ed Busser

May 14th, 2018 Williamstown, NJ

Salesman was knowledgeable and went over options that made me feel comfortable. Install team was great. Again knowledgeable and kept me in the loop on what they were doing. Very respectful

Justine Herring

May 14th, 2018 Feeding Hills, MA

Phillip G made the decision to switch to solar really easy and smooth.. I have recommended him and the company to family and friends.

David chavez

May 14th, 2018 Manchester, CT

Joshua K was great. He came into my home and with a no pressure sales approach was extrely personable and took the time to explain everything! Bells sales person I have come in contact with

Charlotte Peters

May 14th, 2018 Trenton, NJ

Our sales man was a wonderful young man who answered all our question and helped us with every step. My problem is with the waiting process it took six months to have it turned on

Danny

May 11th, 2018 Williamstown, NJ

This company has been great with me from the initial sale, to the awesome installer guys, my concierge's, to the enabling of my system. I've had 2 of my own personal concierge people from day one, and they have called me and kept me in the loop as well as sending emails every step of the way. If this system works as well as the staff that has taken care of me, this company should be commended on its business model. Absolutely flawless on all counts.

Hope Kelly

May 10th, 2018 Norwalk, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our Sales Representative Nelly V explained our options and helped us decide which program is best for us. She helped us with our solar project from start to finish until we turned on our power a few days ago. My husband and I are retired and going Solar makes sense to us. knowing what our electric bill will be each month is something we are very happy with.

Lisa Perez Del Valle

May 9th, 2018 Fair Lawn, NJ

They tell you you can cancel before they issue permits . Then they get the permits so fast that you can’t cancel or you have to pay the permit fee. I was unsure about the leasing of the solar. A week later I requested info on buying instead of leasing as I still was unsure and wanted to be more informed. A few days after I requested the information I asked for an explanation of the buying/loan process. Since I was still deciding I didn’t think they went ahead and issued permits. Then I get a call that installation is ready to be scheduled. I sent an email explaining I didn’t decide yet to please hold off on any permits & will get back to you after the weekend. They never said at that point it’s too late it’s already issued so I wasn’t concerned. I emailed them on a Wednesday after that weekend to say please cancel. Now they say it’s too late permits already processed you will have to pay that fee. This company rushes to get the permit so your hands are tied. They knew I was going over it with no final decision made. This is a terrible way to do business.

Emrah Altunkaya

April 24th, 2018 West Orange, NJ

A guy named Leigjton showed up at my door. He was very polite and introduced himself. I was already interested in solar energy and had to pause my plans 2 years ago when I had to move somewhere else. Now that I was back and the roof was recently done (a healthy roof is required) this was the perfect opportunity. He took some pictures on his ipad. During the conversations he told me that he went to the High School in our town. When I asked more specific questions then he told me, he went to school somewhere else but came back for a year then went somewhere else again. At the time I didn’t suspect they were all lies, but now I realize that they are trained to look and sound sympathatic to the customers by trying to look local or share common grounds, support same team etc. anyways they he made an appointment for a 2nd visit. He came with a guy he called himsef Ray. By the way no business cards etc even after I asked for it. Now I suspect these are not their real names as well. They came with a contract and tried to make me sign it right there. When I started to read, they told me ‘nobody reads them anyways’. Interestingly the contract was under my wife’s name and I told them I couldn’t sign on her behalf they told me ‘it’s just electronic signature’. I told them that it is a felony. Then they called a few numbers to have my name added as well which they did. They told me it was OK if ine of us signed it. They put a 3 day cancellation period. I told them it was too short and literally changed that to 7 days. I was late to my other meeting and I signed the contract thinking I had 7 days to review and cancel. I did this because I was hyped up about solar and if it was good I already took care of the first step and if not I could cancel it. After my other meeting, I came home and expected them to have emailed me a copy of the contract I signed on his laptop. None. I got suspicious and then searched the internet for Sunnova which is the main solar company that finances all the project and manages finances afterwards- as far as I understood. Trinity, as they claimed, does the installation as the ‘contractor’. I have seen so many negative reviews and some went through similar steps. Then I realized that these guys were con artists and they get you hooked up and then play with you. I decided to cancel. Next day on Saturday April 21st I texted Leighton to email me my copy of the contract I sign. He was telling me that the contract is not active until the financial agreement witj sunnova also clears. That is not the contract language says. All lies. Every promise is verbal, but every legal binding term is written. BEWARE. He reluctantly emailed me. And I realized that the contract was 3 days back-dated and remember that they put 3 days to cancel which I changed to 7 days. So, their plan was the moment I signed it, it was too late to cancel. Then as per the language of the contract they can send you bills. They can claim thousands of $$ for preparation of crappy google earth picture of your roof with solar panels and their visits etc. all to pressure you to keep the contract. Their website has no email posted anywhere, but at least I had Leighton’s email. I send him a cancellation notice, a page in the contract by law has the language for cancellation. Then I mailed a certified copy with return receipt, to the mailing address provided. I hope they do not appear nowhere near my property again. This is the worst kind of company I had to deal with and I am hoping that I am out of the woods with the part of that contract I signed which was a very stupid mistake on my part. DON’T REPEAT MY MISTAKE. DON’T EVEN SIGN ANYTHING.

Ricky B

April 18th, 2018 Howell Township, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience from top to bottom Was great! My sales rep was there from top to bottom! Install crew was very professional! Would recommend them to Anyone!

Rick

April 16th, 2018 Monson, MA

The sales kid Ethan R. was polite and knowledgeable he was professional. And answered all my questions no problem. The installers are great guys as well.

Brittany Costa

April 16th, 2018 Springfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the pleasure of working with Phillip G. of Trinity Solar to install solar panels on my roof. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and walked me through the entire solar panel process step by step. To this day, Phil is by my side to answer any questions I may have and to help out in anyway possible. The installation process itself was quick and painless and everyone involved was obliging. Anyone looking to have solar panels installed please contact Phillip G. at Trinity Solar, I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Nance

April 16th, 2018 Pawcatuck, CT

My experience has been terrible! My panels were installed November 7th 2017 and now it is April still waiting to be hooked up! Unexceptable!

Lisa Shannon

April 12th, 2018 Williamstown, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been wonderful. Everyone on Trinity has been helpful and on time. Diane C., my solar consultant, was extremely helpful in educating me on the process. I was hesitant at first being timid with new technology, but I also want to be good to the planet. I have learned a lot and my solar system is working great. Everyone has been so gracious and I am very happy with my decision. Diane has been to my home several times making sure each part of the process goes smoothly. I feel comfortable contacting Diane whenever I have a question.

Elizabeth Kingsbury

April 11th, 2018 Ludlow, MA

Diane C. was the salesperson who introduced us to Trinity. She was terrific!!! Our knowledge of solar systems was limited and she was extremely knowledgeable of all aspects of the solar experience. She was always available to answer questions and was with us from the moment we decided to install the system until it was on our roof. We did not feel pressured at all. It was very comforting to have someone in our home who passionately believes in solar and the Trinity product. Everyone at Trinity has been terrific from Diane, who was our initial contact, Tristin, our concierge, and the installers. Overall, working with Trinity has been a pleasurable experience. Strongly recommend Trinity and Diane.

Pamela Witaszek

April 11th, 2018 Ludlow, MA

Solar had been considered for our new home, but until Diane C. stopped by and explained details, no action was taken. Diane was willing, able, and patient answering all inquiries. The installation was on. The crews that did the work were obviously capable and experienced. Our installation went very well with no inconvenience beyond the necessary. The panels are arranged in a uniform design to maximize the energy they will produce for many years. At first mention of the cost of the system, one might gasp. But after all is calculated, the end result is well worth the process.

GTN

April 9th, 2018 North Eastham, MA

Trinity salesman showed up at my residence one night, cold-calling. Initial sales pitch sounded good...he came back with a panel plan after I shared some info on the roof structure and details regarding electrical panel...when he returned for final pitch, the details were severely lacking, expected me to sign the agreement which I'm sure glad I didn't after reading the reviews on this site. Beware...

John Alexander

April 9th, 2018 Holyoke, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the first day of my installation today and everything went better then expected. The crew showed up on time and they explained exactly what the process was. The roof was covered with snow from a recent storm but that did not discourage them from moving forward. Mind you I have an old victorian home with odd roof angles and a STEEP pitch. The crew even fell in love with my very rambunctious golden retriever who wanted to oversee everything they did. The solar consultant Diane C. was instrumental in getting the project started and seeing it through to completion. I have nothing but good things to say to this point and am looking forward to a successful solar install.

Michael Tota

April 4th, 2018 Monroe Township, NJ

What a disaster. All smoking mirrors and verbal semantics. Miscalculations and "misunderstandings" claim the company. Stay away from this company. It has cost us a lot of money and their "return of 7/8 years"...... more lies.

J Zog

March 26th, 2018 Worcester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our family had been thinking about going solar for a while but just couldn't find the time to sit down and see what would be best for us. After meeting with Will R. from Trinity Solar and him going over all the detail, we decided to purchase a system for our home, one that is esthetic and supported by one of the best companies out there and the best warranty (25 years). Will has years of experience in the industry and I felt confident that I was getting the best product and quality system for my needs. I never felt pressured to go with Trinity and knew that I can back out at anytime if I change my mind. He explained the advantages of going with trinity and never put any pressure. The communication with everyone at Trinitiy was excellent. The entire process was very transparent, on time and seamless. Everyone at trinity solar and Sunnova is courteous, knowledgeable and supportive through the whole experience. The company not only had the best products and installers, but that they would be there for me in the future should I have any issues. My experience with everyone was fantastic from my initial consult with Will to the concierge Mike to the schedulers, Rachel and Natasha as well as each of the installation crew (Justin, Jeff, Chris, and their associates). The team of installers was also top-notch and very respectful. We love that the panels blend in well and skirts they put up and the work & panel upgrade was done professionally and the team never left a mess at the end of the day! Will even stopped by on installation day to make sure everything is to his satisfaction. Each member of that team is one that every company should be proud to have… I am very impressed. After the installation, trinity monitored the performance and came out and made minor adjustments to make my system even more optimal. I have access to monitor the performance and production remotely and even after couple weeks, can see the benefits already. I couldn't be happier with the experience. I highly recommend them!

David Cavicchi

March 19th, 2018 Milford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Biggest thing for me was honesty and transparency. My sales rep. William was very forthcoming and put at ease all my concerns.

Wayne & Barbara Perkins

March 14th, 2018 Newport, PA

Grahams Crew installed our solar panels, workmanship was excellent. The crew did a fantastic job of installing the panels. They were efficient, tremendous work ethics and pleasant to us. They cleaned up the area after thy were finished. I would recommend Trinity Solar to everyone. We would highly recommend Grahams Crew to install the panels. Wayne & Barb Perkins, Newport, PA

Geffrard Desepeines

February 28th, 2018 Centereach, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My electrical bill is almost double I am paying $ 122.49 to them for solar and PSEG $107.00 a total of $ 229.49 a month the before I pay PSEG about $130.00 a month. I am experincing the opposite of the saving promised

Kevin Mac

February 26th, 2018 Old Bridge, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good company everything was aa promosied

Suzy

January 2nd, 2018 West Babylon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In reading these reviews I agree, find a different company. Their Support system is terrible! I have been trying to get my problem solved for the last 3 months via emails. They finally called me, home phone during working hours, so I did not get to speak to him directly till I called back. Of course it was a Friday so I couldn't speak to anyone till after the new year. Finally they went remotely onto my system and say it is not working efficiently. Duh! Why didn't they do that in the first place? Not happy with them at all. I will review again after they check out my panels tomorrow! STAY AWAY FROM TRINITY!!

Luke O.

November 27th, 2017

Identical to the experiences of some of the reviewers here, one of their representative showed up at our door claiming that he wants to talk about NYSERDA's programs and he is not selling anything. My unsuspecting wife agreed to make an appointment with them. When I heard about this, I did my homework and apparently this is one of the Company's deceptive practices. Appointment cancelled; would never work with such a deceptive enterprise.

Francis E. Moore

November 21st, 2017 Lunenburg, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my experience with Trinity, I'm surprised that their rating is as high as 26th, I expected it to be lower. I only went with Trinity because I personally knew someone who worked for the company. I didn't expect any kind of a deal, but thought I would get accurate information, advice, and good customer service. At the time I made my decision, Trinity's lowest reviews were for poor customer service and lack of communication and company representatives returning customer calls. I my case repeated emails, phone calls, and text messages went unanswered, even by the employee I thought I knew. So much for friendship. But it didn't stop there. The installation of my system was sub-par at best. Beginning with the time it took to install the system. Four days over a two month period with a fifth because the local building inspector failed the install on his first inspection which required the installation crew to return again. What was really irritating was one of my neighbors had his system installed in one day (a bigger system) and was up and running within 90 days. By the way, my installation crews only worked half a day any time they were here. As a result of all the delays my system was delayed going on-line producing power credits. The installation itself was sloppy. Several of the panel frames were scratched and scraped from dragging them across my roof and cutting the panel rails. I also found a number of gouges in my new roof that required patching. I didn't call Trinity and complain after my many other calls went unanswered and repaired the roof myself. My system is up and running producing power. I've yet to find any other problems with the system or installation but I expect to. Bottom line, stay any from this company. Pay attention to the on-line reviews and never, ever, rely on friendships when it comes to this kind of an investment. Twenty-sixth? They should be last.

Maryann Mulholland

November 15th, 2017 Rehoboth, MA

New employee Connor M wrote a nasty comment on my fb post and I don't even know him. What kind of employees does this company hire?

Lee Tyler

November 13th, 2017 Irvington, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My leasing company's name is Sunovo and my bill is $66 / month. I paid the utility, PSE&g $13 / month. I just read that going solar is the equivalent of planting 13-trees / year. I cut one branch on my tree, and the bill went down to $4.35!!! We have a full house, and had a very high electric bill. We couldn't be happier. If we could've done one thing differently, we would've bought them. It was only a few more dollars, and still lower than the electric bill.

Maria O

November 9th, 2017 Egg Harbor Township, NJ

BUYER BEWARE! From our first meeting with rep, something didn't seem right. We're experienced solar customers (from our prior home) and the sales rep was aware of this. He showed up at our home with NO INFORMATION. Only an iPad that had two photos (one of their system) and one of another company's system on a home. NO presentation, NO facts about the equipment -- NOTHING. Just wearing a pair of shorts and a golf shirt as if he just left the golf course. The rep knew I was an Eagles fan and proceeded to LIE and told us they were the the company that did the solar work on Lincoln Financial Field (home of the Eagles)! Little did he realized I would challenge this, did some fact-finding of our own and were actually contacted by the company who DID the solar at the Linc -- and it wasn't Trinity!!! He also told us the solar panels were made in the USA -- which I highly doubted -- but went along with him. We scheduled a 2nd appointment and asked hime to come more prepared. The 2nd visit, he brought some VP -- who again -- had NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT OR THE CONTRACTS / SMALL PRINT. When I asked for details on the solar panels, inverter equipment -- this VP asked me if I knew the kind of wood that my electric light poles were made out of. I couldn't understand why he was asking me this. Well, it was HIS analogy how my not knowing this information didn't prevent me from getting power to my home. So basically -- I apparently DIDN'T need to know information about a $75,000 (oversized & overpriced) system they were pitching us. After much hounding about it, they did email me information on the panels (which WEREN'T made in the USA) and inverter (which had a much shorter manuf warranty than 25 years). But finding out that they LIED about doing the solar project on Lincoln Financial Field was the final straw. LIES AND NO TRANSPARENCY about their equipment and the small print. NO THANK YOU!

joseph

October 31st, 2017 Paulsboro, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

trinity solar did a very good job. they did about 3to4 hundred houses in Paulsboro and Gibbstown with not one bad report

Will Hubbard

October 24th, 2017 Wyandanch, NY

From the very start, after speaking with Ryan J the energy consultant everything went very smooth.

Diane

August 22nd, 2017 Beach Haven, NJ

Do not get solar panels from Trinity. There service was very good when they came to put up the panels. But be aware for there customer service when you need help. They just push you off. Do your self a favor stay away from this company. I heard from other consumers how good there companies were when they needed help.