Trinity Solar

5.8

Unhappy customer Essex, MD

At this time I would not recommend Trinity Solar, they installed the panels crooked, they didn't explain what they were all doing, didn't ask if ok to put electric box on a particular wall. Had the panels installed in early April, it is now July and they are still not turned on. No contact to explain why, I had to call myself to find out that they are having billing issues. Then they want me to recommend someone, I couldn't do that to any of my friends.

Melissa Saugus, MA

Thankfully I haven't signed up for anything having to do with this company. I've heard plenty of nightmares. I totally understand that it probably sucks trying to sell something door to door. The guys that showed up to my house were not friendly or prepared. After nicely refusing to the salesmen that I did not want anything (not that he offered anything), I received a definition of solar power and a regulation from National Grid. Sorry, trying to belittle a customer that is educated and owns a big home in a nice neighborhood will not increase sales. Good luck.

Eagle fly Wakefield, MA

Trinity Solar has a contract with us. We were excited and waiting for the install, and then they called and cancelled the install. They said that the price quoted in the contract was too cheap and they were not going to honor it. We still have the contract but they don't care. They won't install unless we agree to set a higher price. This company is dishonest! The worst part is that we had another company bidding for the job. And Trinity solar "won". So we lost the price for the other company too. We also have the bidding of the other company. We have everything to prove that what I am say

Victor Wroblak Hightstown, NJ

Yes solar people, it's after labor day and we are still not turned on. The incompetent workers there didn't send the information to the local utility company. They are no longer taking my call and I try to reach them every day. They know my number. This has been going on since April. Don't ever use this company. They won't be in business much longer. I hope I get it by Christmas for my Christmas lights. I'll keep you posted.

Karim Sadeghpour Bethesda, MD

I initially signed up with Trinity solar because they promise cheaper energy and "outstanding customer service." However, since signing a contract with them, all I can say is everything they promise their consumers is anything but truth, terrible customer service and they change the rate after I signed the contract, and I called several times they kept lying to me, my HOA is complaining and they did not take care of that. Do not do any business with this company.

Victor Wroblak Hightstown, NJ

BEWARE OF TRINITY SOLAR they are quick to sign you up, But not so quick with the rest of the service. Numerous phone calls. I signed for solar in April and now it's almost August and it is still not connected. FED UP with the runaround. I was told we were waiting on the township and they informed me we failed two previous inspections... Maybe we'll have the system turned on by December when not needed. Look for another company.

Dan Puckett Severn, MD

Helpful background on this company. We are considering this as a possible option to help reduce our energy costs. Owning it is not a viable option, but would consider other options.

Lesly Sanchez Stamford, CT

Greater workers with awesome personalities. Explained the process well and how things were going to proceed.

Thank you Lesly.

Ken jarbeau North Kingstown, RI

Very happy with the guys and installation but I haven’t hear from anybody yet to get the inspection and turn on process started

Reply from Trinity Solar

Thank you, Ken. Trinity Solar crews are the best in the industry and I'm very glad that you agree! There are a few steps that must be taken after the installation before scheduling inspections. Your Concierge is going to reach out with an update on where you are in the process. Congratulations on going solar and please take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Jul. 23rd, 2019

Douglas Yodice Middletown, NY

Poor customer service. Canceled a meeting 1.5 hours before they were suppose to show up with poor excuses after being set over 2 weeks ago. When called to discuss they used incorrect information. Unless you want to be yelled at by customer service use literally any other solar company.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Doug, We’re sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your customer service experience. We strive to provide exceptional service and regret that you feel disappointed. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and would greatly appreciate it if you would call us at 732-780-3779 and ask to speak with Client Resources. We look forward to speaking with you and providing the care you deserve.

Apr. 12th, 2019

Claire Ditzel Benton, PA

We had a person come to look at our home with the promise that he would get back to us by email by Wednesday. We never heard from him again. I am reporting this incident to the PA energy commission. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Claire, I'm sorry that the individual you spoke with did not get back to you in a timely manner. As I am just receiving your comments today and tomorrow is Wednesday, I am uncertain of the timeline in question. Perhaps it was an error in communication or documentation on the part of the consultant. I don't believe this would be of interest to the energy commission, nor is it fraudulent, but I do apologize that your time and interest was not met with its deserved attention. Should you concede to give us a second chance, please contact us at 877-SUN-SAVES. Thank you.

Jan. 8th, 2019

Matthew locke Moodus, CT

They are the worst solar company ever. They still owe me 30k in damages. Never use them. I'm in a 2 year so far lawsuit cause of all the damage done to my home. When they sell you there products and say they stand by them, and fix all damages. Yea they don't. Stay far away from them. Biggest headache in my life.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Matthew, we do not have a lawsuit pending with you and I am uncertain as to what damages you are referring. A member of management has made attempts to contact you to see how we can be of help. We will gladly work to resolve any concerns you may have if you respond.

matthew m volpe Deer Park, NY

Trinity Solar's installation went well; however my PSEG rates have gone up in addition to the base charge of $217.00 monthly I pay thru Sonova.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Matthew, I believe you have been working with a representative to help evaluate all of your electric bills and were able to confirm that you have indeed been saving on your electric bill. Thank you for letting us know that the installation was a success!

Oct. 23rd, 2018

Chuck Morrison Springfield, MA

RAY R. was superb in helping me go solar, the attention to the detail was second to none. Go Trinity SOLAR!

robert insley Harwich, MA

derrick was the key . he explained every thing and didn't rush us.so far we have had no bad surprises .

Nichole Stratford, CT

I couldn’t be more satisfied with Trinity Jason G. was an absolute pleasure and made the whole process painless!!!!

Stephanie McNeilly Pennsville, NJ

Everything went well, was always informed of every step. The installers were nice and very professional.

Michael Tota Monroe Township, NJ

What a disaster. All smoking mirrors and verbal semantics. Miscalculations and "misunderstandings" claim the company. Stay away from this company. It has cost us a lot of money and their "return of 7/8 years"...... more lies.

Diane Beach Haven, NJ

Do not get solar panels from Trinity. There service was very good when they came to put up the panels. But be aware for there customer service when you need help. They just push you off. Do your self a favor stay away from this company. I heard from other consumers how good there companies were when they needed help.

Kate Young

Sales guy (Josh) called my dogs rats, when he asked where I thought gut he was from because of his accent I said Georgia and he said I'm going to uppercut the next person who says that. I asked for a business card and they had nothing. I was nervous they were actually casing my house to rob it.

Becky Howard Nottingham, MD

I feel we were given the bait and switch tactic. We signed, they installed, and then they sent us a new contract with their new finance company. They said it was the same thing. I was on vacation and tired of them bugging me about it so I was foolish and just signed the new agreement. It is NOT the same as the original. We got screwed.

Norman

I have been working with Trinity for several weeks to make an acceptable deal for both of us. Things were just about to be signed when they increased the interest rate without mentioning it. Be very careful dealing with them as this was pretty sleazy.

NOT a HAPPY CUSTOMER Essex, MD

Had the system installed back in April and still is not turned on as August 2, 2016. Not one bit of communication of what is going on. They hurry to get you signed up and sign papers, but not once has someone got in contact with me to get it set up. Would not recommend them to anyone.

John New York, NY

this company steals the profits and leaves the customer with the bag. AVOID THIS COMPANY... I interviewed with them and believe me they are out to rip the customer off so much I had to resign before starting. Go with a company without a price escalator and no PPA. You'll thank me later.

Yanet Bonifacio Waterbury, CT

I like that the same thing that they told me about saving energy and money is true .

Reply from Trinity Solar

Thank you Yanet, we're glad you have trust in Trinity Solar.

Caren borgwardt Manahawkin, NJ

Salesman came out nothing but lies.we have had issues with our panels since it was installed.They fault all the time,the problem still hasn’t been fixed.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Caren, We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your system. A member of our Client Resources team will be reaching out to learn more about your specific situation and determine what can be done to assist you. Thank you.

May. 9th, 2019

D Uniondale, NY

Even though there is a "solicitors do no knock" sign on the door, Peter d knocked anyway. When I pointed to the sign he said it didn't apply to him because NYS wants more homes with renewable energy. What a line if b/s.

Reply from Trinity Solar

We apologize that you were disturbed, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Apr. 19th, 2019

alice reber

i am a trinity solar customer and am very disappointed with it not only are my electric bills are high plus i am paying rent for the solar panels i am thinking about getting rid of them cause i just cant afford it

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Alice, I'm sorry you're not seeing the savings you anticipated. A Resolution Specialist will be reaching out to verify your system is functioning properly and to review your electric bills. We will work with you to understand what's going on.

Feb. 1st, 2019

Darlene Hammond Howell Township, NJ

Overall, the people are friendly and professional, however the process of getting the system up and running took too long.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Darlene, I'm glad you were satisfied with your solar experience overall, but I understand that waiting on the required township and utility approvals put a damper on it for you. But now you've got years of solar savings ahead of you! So congratulations, your patience will pay off!

Catherine Riches Red Lion, PA

Crew arrived on time, were very polite and before they left, cleaned up any debris.

Joanne Steinbach Milford, CT

Bob was very good explaining Solar system to us. Installers were neat and professional

John Daddio Middletown, CT

Doug was very nice and had a great experience The installation went well and in a timely manner

Linda schlucht Toms River, NJ

Professional, couteous, clean and very respectful of the fact that i was working from home.

Geffrard Desepeines Centereach, NY

My electrical bill is almost double I am paying $ 122.49 to them for solar and PSEG $107.00 a total of $ 229.49 a month the before I pay PSEG about $130.00 a month. I am experincing the opposite of the saving promised

Will Hubbard Wyandanch, NY

From the very start, after speaking with Ryan J the energy consultant everything went very smooth.

Gloria Willingboro, NJ

I'm truly disappointed in the service so far. We have 49 paNelson and only 33 are working, I have made numerous calls to Trinity but to no prevail I have not received any help. I plan to file a complaint with BBB. Ew

Nathan Otterson Woburn, MA

nate was a great rep. we are really happy with our new solar system.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Glad to hear it and thank you for letting us know!

Edwin K AKYEA Randolph, MA

Great experience with installation of solar panels on my roof.

Jacelyn Springfield, MA

Ray R was very informative and helpful step by step recommend him highly

Peter Potamianos Manchester, CT

I find Trinity Solar a very able company. These people know their business.

Ann-Marie Medeiros Somerset, MA

BAIT AND SWITCH! Sales person will sell you a bunch of lies!!! Do not agree to anything until you have recieved a complete contract and have reviewed it in it's entirety!!!

Erica Osmond Cassville, NJ

Extremely professional installers. They work efficiently and neat.

Frank cioci Absecon, NJ

Excellent service and communication skills. Installation was done two days.

Sarah

If you'd like to wait over three hours to get the tech out to your house be my guest. No phone call no nothing. How can you run a business with no customer service?

Lantie Castello Jamaica, NY

Excellent. Associates and or Trinity acted in professional manner

Thank you Lantie.

Aileen Kitsock Wareham, MA

Great service, beautiful installation and quick clean work!

Reply from Trinity Solar

Thank you Aileen! Congratulations on going solar and please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Oct. 23rd, 2019

ROBERT MCKEAN Ayer, MA

SCAMMERS THEY DONT TELL YOU THE REAL DEAL IT CHEAPER TO STAY WITH YOUR CURRENT POWER SOURCE DONT SIGN UP , YOU'LL REGRET IT LIKE I DO

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Robert, I'm sorry you feel that way. Client Resources will be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns, confirm that your system is operating properly and review your electric bills. Thank you.

Apr. 26th, 2019

Maria Ferreras Hartford, CT

Professional and friendly on time and good work

Reply from Trinity Solar

Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your positive comments and for taking the time to post this review. Feedback from our customers allows Trinity Solar to continually improve. We are so glad you are satisfied with the solar installation and are excited for you to begin enjoying the benefits of green energy.

Feb. 15th, 2019

Mae Wethersfield, CT

Reliable. They take care of their clients.

Reply from Trinity Solar

Very glad you feel that way, Mae. It is certainly our highest priorty. Thank you!

Feb. 1st, 2019

Anthony phillip Woodbine, NJ

Your workers did a professional job on the installation

Reply from Trinity Solar

Very glad you're pleased with the installation. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Jan. 15th, 2019