Founded in 1994 and named one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey, Trinity Solar has a rich history as a leader in solar energy. With more than 35,000 completed solar panel installations and counting, the company continues to be a leading choice for renewable energy and solar power among homeowners in the Northeast, helping its customers to save money on their electricity bills.

Trinity Solar offers no-cost installations with power purchase agreements, as well as various leasing and financing options.

Ultimately, the clean energy company works hard to make solar simple and successful for its customers, which is reflected in the fact that Trinity Solar's specialized departments handle every aspect of the solar process, including design, permitting, interconnection, installation, inspection, SREC brokering, and servicing.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar company, as well as view Trinity Solar reviews from real customers.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
#2 Zenernet chevron_right
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• Multiple Financing Options
  • 25-Year Warranty
  • Referral Program
  • Custom Solar Systems
  • In-House Team of Installers
  • Solar Industry Certifications
  • Decades of Experience
  • Additional Services

Multiple Financing Options

Trinity Solar provides four financing options aimed at helping customers make the switch to solar: outright purchases, loan financing through a Trinity Solar partner, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPAs).

With a wide variety of options to choose from, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits their needs and budget.

25-Year Warranty

Each residential solar system installed by Trinity Solar includes a 25-year warranty that covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment.

Trinity Solar also offers a 5-year workmanship warranty, which covers labor and the solar PV installation.

Referral Program

Trinity Solar provides its customers with a referral program to encourage them to help their family and friends make the switch to solar power. The referral fee that is paid out to the referrer is currently set at $500 each for one to three referrals, $750 each for four to six referrals, and $1,000 each for seven or more referrals.

The referral fee is paid out once the referred family member or friend has set an installation date with Trinity Solar.

Custom Solar Systems

Trinity Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget. As a result, the solar electric company offers customized solar power systems designed to fit customer needs while maximizing performance and reducing energy costs.

Additionally, Trinity Solar will handle all required permitting paperwork to make the installation process as smooth and efficient as possible.

In-House Team of Installers

It's not uncommon for a solar company to outsource its installations to a third party, which can result in miscommunication or shoddy workmanship.

However, when customers choose a solar panel installation with Trinity Solar, they can be confident that they will be dealing with a highly-trained, in-house group of solar installers who show up on time and get the job done right.

Solar Industry Certifications

Each of Trinity Solar's installers is licensed, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified, and Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified. These certifications are not easy to obtain and are positive indicators that the company's installers know what they are doing when it comes to installing solar panels.

Decades of Experience

Trinity Solar is one of the few solar providers with more than two decades of experience in the solar PV industry. The company has been in operation since 1994, has more than 1,000 employees, and has completed over 35,000 solar installations.

Additional Services

In addition to offering solar installations and financing, Trinity Solar also offers a variety of other services for residential customers, including energy auditing, roofing, electrical contracting, general contracting, solar repair and maintenance, and community solar.

The Bad

Limited Service Area

Trinity Solar currently services eight states in the northeastern United States: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts.

Customers who live elsewhere do not have the ability to do business with Trinity Solar and will need to consider other solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Trinity Solar is a solar provider that has been in business for more than 25 years and performed thousands of solar installations. The company offers a 25-year equipment warranty and four financing options, including outright purchases, loans, solar leases, and PPAs, to help a variety of customers get started with renewable energy and begin saving money on their electricity bills.

However, Trinity Solar is limited in its state availability, which means that if you live outside of its service area, you'll have to find a different solar energy company to work with.

View Best Solar Companies

3.6

Norman

November 9th, 2016

I have been working with Trinity for several weeks to make an acceptable deal for both of us. Things were just about to be signed when they increased the interest rate without mentioning it. Be very careful dealing with them as this was pretty sleazy.

James Bigaj

November 1st, 2016

I had my solar system installed in 2012. Now I had to replaced my roof from hail damage. Trinity removed and reinstalled my solar panels with no problems. Exelent job.

Steven Mercurio

October 31st, 2016 New Providence, NJ

Great people. Very helpful and keep you updated every step of the way. They make Solar a simple process and with electric rates going up and up now is the best time to get in.

Jim Butler

September 14th, 2016 New Windsor, NY

Bought my system outright. System was installed in 1 day. Went live about 3 weeks later after inspection and meter change. System is working fine with no issues. Installers were polite ever though I chewed there eyes a bit. After 5 months I'm 1000KW on the plus side. So far I only pay &25 per month which is what it cost be connected to the grid. Salesman was great to work with. Even gave me his cell #. Just a few minor paper work issues that were taken care of quickly. Had no bering on the install. Waiting to see how well it does during the winter months.

Jack Mudge

September 7th, 2016 Trenton, NJ

Extreme lack of communication. Solar under a lease program is a gamble and it is not well spelled out. Normal bill before solar and what electric company tells us would be current bill 5 years in $300 per month. We pay $600. a month. Thanks for nothing. Of course if electric rates went up we might have seen some equal savings but since energy is cheap because of frocking and other drivers of energy cost we will only pay higher costs. Oh an the more we produce (a good thing)-the more we pay!!!!! If we sell the house its a night mere along with long term roof repairs. We lost our home owners insurance because we had to many panels. The only winner here is these two companies. The consumer is out to dry.. Due to a divorce the contract went missing. Neither Trinity or kilowatt energy have answered our request for a copy. Rather disappointing.

Eileen Gunning

August 28th, 2016 Dover Plains, NY

I was told that my installation was covered under the NYS NYSERDA and would receive the significant tax refunds allowed. I have not received any of the paper work for claiming the tax refunds, and am now told by the third party financing company Dividend solar that those rebates would not apply. Trinity had to outsource my installation to Apex Solar.

Joe Blow

August 27th, 2016 Morganville, NJ

Refused to refund my "refundable" deposit when I decided to go with a different company.

Chiara Bambara

August 26th, 2016 Columbia, CT

Signed contract in April, installed mid-June, told system would be turned on in July and saints in bill in August - it's the end of August and I am still waiting for the sales rep, Andy ***, to let me know what is going on. I called customer service today and was told that Trinity Solar lost the support of one of its financial partners and is looking for new partners. No ETA given. i was told that this was out of Trinity's control. When I replied that Trinity made the choice to partner up with this particular company and I was told that I chose to go for the financial incentives offered by Trinity - in other words, it is my problem and poor judgment. I could not believe my ears.,,the way this company handled (or did NOT) handle this problem is what worries me most.

Job Toll

August 24th, 2016 West Warwick, RI

We purchased our system and have had no problems. The salesman, Gordon, explained everything. Trinity customer service quickly handled a few issues with the paperwork with the utility, National Grid. The installers were very professional, arrived when scheduled, and did good work. The electricians had to put in extra effort due to some existing wiring issues and scheduling the electrical inspector. I really do not understand the low rated reviews, certainly not the Trinity operation in Rhode Island

Gloria

August 13th, 2016 Willingboro, NJ

I'm truly disappointed in the service so far. We have 49 paNelson and only 33 are working, I have made numerous calls to Trinity but to no prevail I have not received any help. I plan to file a complaint with BBB. Ew

Greg Miller

August 12th, 2016 Marlton, NJ

We had our solar system installed in July 2016 and the sales team, installers and customer support has been awesome. Hats off to Kristian & Brian! They were total solar PROs!!!

Tom

August 11th, 2016 Milford, MA

i have much to say. i had a great experience with Trinity. They delivered on all promises with a small hiccup with their former finance partner. i re-signed and moved forward with solar. i was informed the whole way through and most of all i was PATIENT with them because i know the construction business and what it takes to deal with finance partners and utility companies. Solar doesn”t happen over night, and i never once was without power because my panels weren”t installed on the projected date. Solar is saving me money now and it wasn”t 5 years ago, so what”s the problem with waiting an month longer than i thought. in life if you look for negative that”s what you will find. i found the positive side, helping the environment and Trinity providing me that ability. thanks Trinity,

Nan Chan

August 3rd, 2016 Jackson, NJ

I would totally recommend Trinity to anyone. Tony Roach, the sales agent is so kind and knowledgeable about the whole process. He is very upfront about the process being it takes a few months start to finish. At least in the jackson area it does. My panels went live in January 2016. I havent had an electric bill since March!!! Please ask for Tony!!!! He was amazing to work with and available all the time if you have questions.

NOT a HAPPY CUSTOMER

August 2nd, 2016 Essex, MD

Had the system installed back in April and still is not turned on as August 2, 2016. Not one bit of communication of what is going on. They hurry to get you signed up and sign papers, but not once has someone got in contact with me to get it set up. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Neal wilson

August 1st, 2016 West Chester, PA

Very poor service haven't heard a word from sales rep in 2 months at least installed very fast in May but he doesn't respond to any calls or texts just hope I never need a roof can't imagine how long it would take for them to come out and remove and store and if right now I just need some answers and they don't get in touch with me I really am concerned about that !

Sam

July 23rd, 2016 Beltsville, MD

Trinity Solar is the worst company to deal with - they are scammers and liars. System remains inactive even after 6 months of installation. School kids are used to trap clients. No one knows who works for them. Stay away from this company and do not let them enter your property. Seems like most of their reviews are fraudulent and added by school kids also.

Sandra abo

July 16th, 2016 East Hartford, CT

It had been 3 months and we are still waiting for the solar to be turned on. Missed the months of sunshine!

Bob King

July 12th, 2016 Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Trinity Solar From inception, planning and installation, our experience with Trinity Solar has been outstanding. Brian *******, our project rep, easily guided us through this process. Brian makes a great first impression. He's punctual and professional. He gets things done and takes pride in his work. He exudes confidence and knows the product and processes to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. Brian is backed by a support team of dedicated professionals. I'm glad i made the move to solar - Trinity Solar

Sher

July 11th, 2016 Severn, MD

I do not know who rated this company's service so poorly or why, but I have had the complete opposite experience. I found the service team and especially the service manager, completely responsive to all of my service start up issues, regardless if it was a knowledge deficit on my part about the equipment or customer Web site. After a severe storm they came out the next date to make sure flying debris had not damaged the solar panels. Equipment failure with set up was dealt with promply and monitored to make sure the issue did not reoccur. Personnel were courteous, friendly, and went out of their way to make sure our schedules for multiple medical appointments were not jepardized by necessary service visits when checking or testing equipment for a pesky, intermittent issue.

Gerard Brennan

July 9th, 2016 Somerdale, NJ

I've had my Trinity system for almost two years, I am very happy with all aspects of the installation and customer service in my area . We purchased our system and have seen the savings that we were promised and had no issues with the system or the process other then some issues with our electric company cooperating. I would recommend Trinity to anyone in the New Jersey area

RORY MEEHAN

July 7th, 2016 Mount Laurel, NJ

I was shocked by some of the reviews for Trinity. My state is NJ and I honestly had absolutely no issues at all. I've had the panels "live" now since April 2014. Each year I end up paying nothing for my electric as I 1) own the SRECs and 2) pre-purchased my electrical output for 20 years. The amount of money I spent was equal to about 8 years of normal use. The payback time-frame is shortened by my selling the SRECs online once a month. I normally sell 11 each year. In addition I "pretend" I have an electric bill of $180 a month and have been paying myself back. I'll be done in about another 24 months. There are numerous deals out there and the customer (buyers) need to do their homework. I went through 5 companies all who are listed on these pages. Good luck.

Unhappy customer

July 6th, 2016 Essex, MD

At this time I would not recommend Trinity Solar, they installed the panels crooked, they didn't explain what they were all doing, didn't ask if ok to put electric box on a particular wall. Had the panels installed in early April, it is now July and they are still not turned on. No contact to explain why, I had to call myself to find out that they are having billing issues. Then they want me to recommend someone, I couldn't do that to any of my friends.

JOHN Rosiak

June 24th, 2016 Atco, NJ

I contracted with Trinity, financed (PPA) thru SUNNOVA. Install was clean, customer service was excellent, salesman very knowledgeable, Product was installed on agreed upon date, all paperwork was handled by Trinity & SUNNOVA (including local permits), and the system went live within the 72 day application/approval process dictated by the Utility. System is operating just fine, no complaints.

Karyn Norris

June 19th, 2016 Ashland, MA

These people are scammers. They act out the CLASSIC bait and switch. No was quoted 14.5 cents per kilowat. No installation costs, no monthly leasing fee and rate was good for 20 years. The first installation date was canceled because Trinity didn't pull permits. The next installation date was canceled because they hadn't completed financing paperwork (which is a lie - because Inhad to get approved to lease the panels before a contract was drawn up). I told them cancel everything. Suddenly I get a call apologizing for the screw up - but they have WONDERFUL news. The NEW contact I would sign would get me $500 back and a rate of 13 cents per KW - and a lower monthly lease fee. I told him my contract HAD no lease fee. He assured me it did. I sent him my contract and said "point out where I agreed to a $126 monthly lease fee. He wrote back and admitted I hadn't - but promised me if Inwould just sign he NEW contract with the $123 monthly fee I would absolutely save money. My last electric bill was $123 - so a $123 lease fee plus 13 cents per KW would almost DOUBLE my bill. They continued to pressure me - but I canceled everything. Then I read online reviews (should have done this first). A LOT of reviews where the refuses to honor original contract.

Edmund Johnson

June 17th, 2016 Sewell, NJ

Thomas came to my door a couple months ago talking about solar. I was very skeptical at first until he explained to me Trinity gets the federal and state credits. I just get a reduced electric bill. I'm on a fixed income so every bit helps.

David Troust

June 17th, 2016 Silver Spring, MD

I had a great first site visit with the relatively young rep, and was very motivated to move forward, both from the environmental benefits and the long term cost savings. The rep that visited seemed very knowledgeable, and the rate reduction looked great. Instead of receiving a proposal or report, Trinity skipped a few steps and just sent us a service agreement, which listed very different rates and regular annual rate increases. I texted the rep and he said that he had been sick and then forced to attend Trinity trainings, which is why he didn't review the agreement before it was sent to me. Since he was taking no ownership for the customer service failure, and misleading agreement, I called the MD office and spoke to a random staffer and explained the situation. She assured me that a supervisor would be calling me that day to apologize and amend the agreement to match the quoted rates. I received no call from anyone, after sending two more emails and calling 3 more times. I really wanted to make it work with Trinity, but their absolute failure to even call me about the issue tells me that they fully intended to slip the misleading rate info into the agreement and defraud us. I've since texted the rep a few times to tell them that scathing reviews were in the planning, but I've never received any response. I'm now in discussion with SolarCity and will see how it goes, but I'm reading all the fine print. These guys are scammers, or at least have hideous customer service. Do not trust them!!

Vinay R

June 13th, 2016 Brick, NJ

I think Trinity is a fairly good company. I had my system installed recently. A lot of people complain about solar companies and how long it takes to get to the point where your systems get turned on; it is not always solar company's fault for the amount of time it takes, there are so many step to get solar and so many parties involved. In New Jersey, you start with signing the contract, completing a permit with township, NJ clean energy approval, township inspection, utility approval, change of meter, SREC approval and account set up. One needs to be patient to get Solar system, 3 to 4 months should be expected with any solar company to complete project.

Frank cioci

June 10th, 2016 Absecon, NJ

Excellent service and communication skills. Installation was done two days.

Chris

June 10th, 2016 Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Got installed yesterday with in 40 days of a sales rep coming to my home. He was nothing but informative and on top of everything, I'm happy about my decision. I found that other companies were going to give me half of my power for same price as trinity. Happy with my decision.

Sarah

June 7th, 2016

If you'd like to wait over three hours to get the tech out to your house be my guest. No phone call no nothing. How can you run a business with no customer service?

DV

May 6th, 2016 Clifton, NJ

Horrible company. I had another company here yesterday for a consultation and it was so informative and through. Trinity was supposed to send a rep at 4pm and I received a call 30 minutes before asking for information about my home and roof and trying to find my roof on the satellite and all these questions. I asked if he was coming or not and he said he wanted to figure out eligibility first. After 5 mins I ended the call and hung up because all he did was ask questions and waste my time. At in home consultation is supposed to be IN HOME. I made an effort to get home for this appointment and am downright pissed now.

Rebecca Miller

May 3rd, 2016 Washington, DC

I don't know what some of those reviews are going off of. Maybe the salesperson working for them had issues because our salesperson Sam has working VERY hard to be prompt and invoke us in every step of our process. We didn't even have to ask when things were coming next, they just let us know. He told us ahead of time that the process would take 4-6 months depending on a number of factors. Which is understandable. He has ALWAYS been patient with our questions and has made going solar so easy. I'm glad I chose to work with a company who stands with such a positive mission. Everyone that I've spoken to that works for this company has been super transparent about what's happening. Definitely look into this company!! They really care about the customer, and if you look at the competition they literally run laps around them. From the installation to the warranties. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR WARRANTIES. they take care of more than their fair share. Also they happen to be the cheapest price around. We've seen a decrease in the bill. Love and highly recommend Trinity Solar! God, People, then money.

Melissa

April 21st, 2016 Saugus, MA

Thankfully I haven't signed up for anything having to do with this company. I've heard plenty of nightmares. I totally understand that it probably sucks trying to sell something door to door. The guys that showed up to my house were not friendly or prepared. After nicely refusing to the salesmen that I did not want anything (not that he offered anything), I received a definition of solar power and a regulation from National Grid. Sorry, trying to belittle a customer that is educated and owns a big home in a nice neighborhood will not increase sales. Good luck.

Bill Tierno

April 12th, 2016 Voorhees, NJ

After waiting about a month, we finally had our inspection scheduled, only to have their rep show up two & a half hours late. The local inspector could not hang around. Now I don't know when I will get my re-inspecting. I hear that some people have waited 3 months for the panels to be turned on. This was after the panels were installed early.

Eagle fly

March 31st, 2016 Wakefield, MA

Trinity Solar has a contract with us. We were excited and waiting for the install, and then they called and cancelled the install. They said that the price quoted in the contract was too cheap and they were not going to honor it. We still have the contract but they don't care. They won't install unless we agree to set a higher price. This company is dishonest! The worst part is that we had another company bidding for the job. And Trinity solar "won". So we lost the price for the other company too. We also have the bidding of the other company. We have everything to prove that what I am say

Daine

February 22nd, 2016 Pleasantville, NJ

We have had trinity solar for well over a year, might be 2. My husband did a lot of research before going to solar. Service was the best and they contact us if something goes wrong, worry free system. I would highly suggest using! Oh, the bills are slightly better then expected.

Charles Loveland

February 5th, 2016 Woodbury, NJ

Trinity just gives you a runaround 4 months gone by still not working they don't get back to you i emailed management never got back to me the house next to me they were installed 3 weeks after me they changed the meter i called electric co they don't have paperwork to change the meter called the office in wall nj they said they were going to send paper to sign in 2 minutes did not get anything not even a phone call they told 3 weeks ago that the meter would be charged between 5 to 10 days that never happened i don't renamed this co. Thay can take them off my roof and put my house back the way it was i will be contacting some one to make a complaint this is bull shit do not trust them they get their money when job is done consumer get the shafted you just get the runabout.

Bill Bill

January 12th, 2016 Fall River, MA

You might notice a lot of one star reviews. There is a reason the company is disorganized.They have the worst customer service ever!The problem with Trinity is the customer service (disservice) people. My System was installed in late July but was not running til late October because of Trinty Mess up after mess up. They failed to return calls, damaged my property, reported the wrong meter to the electric company. They promised to do something because of the wrong things they did and failed to fulfill there promise. I filled a complaint with the BBB after all these delays and lost paperwork all of sudden showed up. Do yourself a favor and choose a different company, that is better with service, installs and responds to its customers needs.

Cindy

January 8th, 2016 Southington, CT

Excellent company. I was referred by a ftiend who loves his system as well. They promised installation in 90 days and installed exactly on time. All the installion of panels was work done in one day. The process involves state and power company approval. Leasing company approval if you lease. Trinity brought this all together and on time. Great job!!

paula

December 18th, 2015 Watertown, MA

The workers that did the actual install were excellent . very polite and neat.Also the salesperson Anthony was the best.Answered alll my questions than some..always went the extra mile..

Joe

December 14th, 2015 Colchester, VT

I had Trinity Solar install system at my house, Tim was my sales man, he did a great job explaining my to options, he said it didn't matter to Trinity which option I choose, because they get paid either way, he explained purchasing gives you the biggest savings over time, as long as you can afford it. Which after SREC and tax credit takes 7 to 8 years if you take a loan thru them. I install a large system at my house 11,250 KW, Tim said it would take 90 days from when I signed the agreement. which was 5- 18- 2015, they started the install on 8-19-2015.Did a real nice net job no conduits all over the roof like you see om many installs. The system was up and running 3 weeks later, mostly waiting for town electrical inspector and NGRID to install the reverse meter. I bought the system and saw immediate savings. first mouth had a $15,00 credit, last mouth bill was $38,00. so paid $23.00 total, plus I will receive the SREC money every 1/4. My bills were anywhere from $290.00 to $160.00 a mouth, So I'll have the system paid off in 5.5 years, I used my own money didn't take loan,after that it's money in the bank! I recommended them to my father, who is retired, so he didn't want to purchase the system, He went with the PPA 0%, and his system was installed even quicker 30 days! I don't know what these people giving bad reviews are talking about, when they say Trinity isn't a good company or doesn't deliver on what they promise. What I think is happening, they are Fake reviews from Trinity competitors spreading lies and to scare customers away. In my book they are two for two! Oh one other thing, because I recommend them and my dad, they sent me a check for $1,000.00 even before he had system installed!! you get that if you recommend them to anyone and they install the solar system thru them.

Hilary

September 29th, 2015 Jackson, NJ

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRINITY. I did research on the companies available, and found Trinity to be top rated. The other companies did not have as many east coast installs, and the fact they were a local family owned company really sold me. I am not really sure what Victor below is talking about. I was told this process would take me 4-6 months from start to finish and they were right on point. There weren't any hidden agendas, the people I worked with there were extremely helpful. I never had such a good experience with any contractors. Also, in regards to John's comment below, I was given two options a PPA with a 0% esc., but also to purchase. I went with purchase for obvious reasons of the benefits of owning AND MONITORING my own system, but I know personally Trinity offers a 0% esc. I asked a lot of questions before agreeing and my representative was patient and willing to answer them all.

Megan

September 28th, 2015 Hightstown, NJ

We decided not to go solar at this time and when we cancelled we were harassed and it took MONTHS to get our deposit back!

Beatrice Perry

September 27th, 2015 Everett, MA

Trinity Solar did an outstanding job with my install. We were installed in less than the quoted time of 45 days. In fact we were installed in less than 30 days and were up and running in 43 days to be exact . The salesman Chris was informative, always answered my calls and responded to any and all questions me and my husband had. Excellent company! Great customer service. I have seen some reviews on here that are not the same experience I had , I don't know where they are located but here in Massachusetts we had a gray experience. They had the best rates and the quickest turnaround of any company that we talked to. Definitely recommend this company. The referral program they have is incredible as well.

Sarah Carrelas

September 25th, 2015 New York, NY

We have had our solar panels on for over 6 months now and they have been up and running for about 3 months. Our salesman Chris was great and answered all of our questions promptly and honestly. The installation was done in one day and the panels look great.

victor

September 11th, 2015 Newark, NJ

hi solar friends as you know this has been going on since April and its almost mid September they are a really bunch of liars from sales to customer service they pass the buck to everyone else they no longer take my phone calls. I have to use other people to call them. Where I get the same answer, we waiting for the proper documents to send to my local utility company. for final inspection. Which is not happening, because their black balling me. Because of my nice reviews. Please do yourself a favor and don't get involved with this company. Because you will be sorry like me. Please refer to trinity solar face book page & look at comments under Victor. I'm not able to post ant reviews about this nightmare. Trinity solar is the bottom of the barrel.

Victor Wroblak

September 8th, 2015 Hightstown, NJ

Yes solar people, it's after labor day and we are still not turned on. The incompetent workers there didn't send the information to the local utility company. They are no longer taking my call and I try to reach them every day. They know my number. This has been going on since April. Don't ever use this company. They won't be in business much longer. I hope I get it by Christmas for my Christmas lights. I'll keep you posted.

John

August 29th, 2015 New York, NY

this company steals the profits and leaves the customer with the bag. AVOID THIS COMPANY... I interviewed with them and believe me they are out to rip the customer off so much I had to resign before starting. Go with a company without a price escalator and no PPA. You'll thank me later.

Karim Sadeghpour

August 16th, 2015 Bethesda, MD

I initially signed up with Trinity solar because they promise cheaper energy and "outstanding customer service." However, since signing a contract with them, all I can say is everything they promise their consumers is anything but truth, terrible customer service and they change the rate after I signed the contract, and I called several times they kept lying to me, my HOA is complaining and they did not take care of that. Do not do any business with this company.

Marcia MacInnis

August 4th, 2015 Mashpee, MA

We contracted with Trinity last November and went live this past February. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the installation, customer service or results. We are saving money with our solar system and as retirees, appreciate the fixed cost. I think the summary above needs to be updated. Trinity offers a terrific online monitoring service.