Founded in 1994 and named one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey, Trinity Solar has a rich history as a leader in solar energy. With more than 35,000 completed solar panel installations and counting, the company continues to be a leading choice for renewable energy and solar power among homeowners in the Northeast, helping its customers to save money on their electricity bills.

Trinity Solar offers no-cost installations with power purchase agreements, as well as various leasing and financing options.

Ultimately, the clean energy company works hard to make solar simple and successful for its customers, which is reflected in the fact that Trinity Solar's specialized departments handle every aspect of the solar process, including design, permitting, interconnection, installation, inspection, SREC brokering, and servicing.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar company, as well as view Trinity Solar reviews from real customers.

#1 Sungevity chevron_right
#2 Sunrun chevron_right
3.6
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• Multiple Financing Options
  • 25-Year Warranty
  • Referral Program
  • Custom Solar Systems
  • In-House Team of Installers
  • Solar Industry Certifications
  • Decades of Experience
  • Additional Services

Multiple Financing Options

Trinity Solar provides four financing options aimed at helping customers make the switch to solar: outright purchases, loan financing through a Trinity Solar partner, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPAs).

With a wide variety of options to choose from, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits their needs and budget.

25-Year Warranty

Each residential solar system installed by Trinity Solar includes a 25-year warranty that covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment.

Trinity Solar also offers a 5-year workmanship warranty, which covers labor and the solar PV installation.

Referral Program

Trinity Solar provides its customers with a referral program to encourage them to help their family and friends make the switch to solar power. The referral fee that is paid out to the referrer is currently set at $500 each for one to three referrals, $750 each for four to six referrals, and $1,000 each for seven or more referrals.

The referral fee is paid out once the referred family member or friend has set an installation date with Trinity Solar.

Custom Solar Systems

Trinity Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget. As a result, the solar electric company offers customized solar power systems designed to fit customer needs while maximizing performance and reducing energy costs.

Additionally, Trinity Solar will handle all required permitting paperwork to make the installation process as smooth and efficient as possible.

In-House Team of Installers

It's not uncommon for a solar company to outsource its installations to a third party, which can result in miscommunication or shoddy workmanship.

However, when customers choose a solar panel installation with Trinity Solar, they can be confident that they will be dealing with a highly-trained, in-house group of solar installers who show up on time and get the job done right.

Solar Industry Certifications

Each of Trinity Solar's installers is licensed, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified, and Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified. These certifications are not easy to obtain and are positive indicators that the company's installers know what they are doing when it comes to installing solar panels.

Decades of Experience

Trinity Solar is one of the few solar providers with more than two decades of experience in the solar PV industry. The company has been in operation since 1994, has more than 1,000 employees, and has completed over 35,000 solar installations.

Additional Services

In addition to offering solar installations and financing, Trinity Solar also offers a variety of other services for residential customers, including energy auditing, roofing, electrical contracting, general contracting, solar repair and maintenance, and community solar.

The Bad

Limited Service Area

Trinity Solar currently services eight states in the northeastern United States: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts.

Customers who live elsewhere do not have the ability to do business with Trinity Solar and will need to consider other solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Trinity Solar is a solar provider that has been in business for more than 25 years and performed thousands of solar installations. The company offers a 25-year equipment warranty and four financing options, including outright purchases, loans, solar leases, and PPAs, to help a variety of customers get started with renewable energy and begin saving money on their electricity bills.

However, Trinity Solar is limited in its state availability, which means that if you live outside of its service area, you'll have to find a different solar energy company to work with.

View Best Solar Companies

3.5

Claire Ditzel
January 9th, 2019 Benton, PA DETAILS

We had a person come to look at our home with the promise that he would get back to us by email by Wednesday. We never heard from him again. I am reporting this incident to the PA energy commission. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Jan 08, 2019

Hi Claire, I'm sorry that the individual you spoke with did not get back to you in a timely manner. As I am just receiving your comments today and tomorrow is Wednesday, I am uncertain of the timeline in question. Perhaps it was an error in communication or documentation on the part of the consultant. I don't believe this would be of interest to the energy commission, nor is it fraudulent, but I do apologize that your time and interest was not met with its deserved attention. Should you concede to give us a second chance, please contact us at 877-SUN-SAVES. Thank you.

Anthony phillip
January 4th, 2019 Woodbine, NJ

Your workers did a professional job on the installation

Jan 15, 2019

Very glad you're pleased with the installation. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Dave Jacobson
January 2nd, 2019 Pennsville, NJ DETAILS

Answered the door to a friendly salesperson, we always sent the window, roof, etc. people away with best wish's but to our good fortune it was 100 plus outside and invited the guy in for some a.c. and water. We heard his sales pitch and agreed to have a formal interview, with no commitment, with Daniel H. Dan was very clear and concise with our expectations. We wanted to buy to own. Being just retired I was wary of a longtime commitment but my wife and I considered this an investment. Dan did advise us of our old and weathered roof that sooner or later needed to be replaced, I was surprised that our home owners insurance co. didn't have us replace it yet, so we had our much needed roof replaced. That saved the hassle of Trinity taking off the panels for free, installing the roof and all the while interrupting our solar advantage and then the solar panel re-installed. Dan also gave us some local reference's of Trinity customers, okayed by them of course, so we went riding around town to those house's. One bought and the another leased, both called it a "no brainer". Called Dan H. back and the installation started. Must admit the time between installation and final hook-up took a little longer than the estimation.....red tape from A.C, electric, local inspectors and high demand BUT this is the bottom line.......before the solar hook-up we averaged paying $375.00/month to A.C. electric to a $294.00/month for a $65,000 buy. We are paying only a $5.00 hook-up fee to the utility co. The "leased person" told me he was paying the same to A.C. and was leasing for around $125.00. You getting this? but nothing is ever fool proof...the agreement on our loan stipulates a $18,000 optional payment after 18 months of the solar hook-up. If you can come up to that figure your payment will remain level, if not, then that figure will increase an extra $130.00 or so. But wait......since we have been connected, 9 month's, we have generated over 4 grand in SREC's and we will apply that money and our next nine months of our excess generated power to the loan. SREC's are around $225.00 per mhz. We anticipate paying down around half which will level our payment to the original utility payment. This is a no brainer for us. My salesperson, Daniel H is very transparent and has called us a few times to check in. I'm still in the dark about the N.J. rebate but I know Dan will straighten things out when I call him. Happy New Year everyone. Dave J.

Jan 03, 2019

Hi Dan, Thank you for sharing the details of your experience and we are glad to know you are satisfied with your system and our service. Dan will keep you informed, but feel free to call the office and speak with a Concierge if you have further questions. Thank you for your business and congratulations on going solar!

Darin Hoffman
January 2nd, 2019 Plainview, NY

I had my doubts about solar. However, after meeting with the rep Thomas S, I was very interested in converting to solar. He gave us detailed information and explained to us the cost savings we would have over the years. Unfortunately, due to the location of the house, there was too much shade and it was not feasible. I highly recommend getting the information from Trinity Solar. It seems like a very worth-while investment!!

Jan 03, 2019

Thank you, Darin! What a compliment that you would take the time to share your experience even though your home did not qualify for solar. We have an excellent referral plan that we hope you will take advantage of. Thanks again!

Michael Walters
December 31st, 2018 Toms River, NJ DETAILS

I will keep my review to my most recent issue. I own an 18 year old home. Trinity installed our panels in 2015. The contract I entered into came with a 25 year commitment. The installers stated that our roof was in very good condition and stated that they were certifed and experienced roofers. We were never informed by these so called certified roofers that our roof only had a life expectancy of 20 years. They were aware that our home was 15 years old at the time of installation. Why would they encourage me to enter into a 25 year commitment on a roof that wasn't expected to last more than 5 more years? They preyed upon my ignorance. In recent months I've had several leaks during rain storms. All companies that have come out to inspect the roof state that any qualified roofer would have known the life expectancy of my roof and told me that it would have to be replaced long before 25 years. The companies that have recently inspected my roof state that the roof should be replaced very soon as the leaking is a result of normal wear. I contacted Trinity and told them of the situation. They told me that to avoid violating my contract I would have to use their installers. They stated the cost to remove and reinstall the panels would be $6500. I received quotes for a new roof ranging from $7000 to $10,000. When I shared the price of the panel removal and reinstallation quoted by Trinity, all of the company representatives that came out to inspect my roof called that cost insane andd ridiculous. I complained to Trinity and they stated they would do removal and reinstallation for $4500. I understand as a homeowner that replacing my roof in an unpleasant, but necessary responsibility. I find the $4500 fee of Trinity absurd and I feel that they are taking advantage of me. I regret every aspect of my experience with Trinity. I was mislead from day one by their sales representative and the experience has become a nightmare. I welcome anyone to contact me personally and I will share all facts. I encourage everyone to become educated regarding the use of solar energy and encourage everyone to use a company other than Trinity.

Jan 03, 2019

Hi Michael, I'm sorry you're disappointed with your solar experience. I have spoken with our Resolutions Department and they reached out today and left a voicemail. We'd like very much to come to an amicable resolution and earn your confidence. Please return the call at your soonest convenience. Thank you.

Sam Gallucci
December 18th, 2018 Matawan, NJ DETAILS

Trinity Solar is a rip off. They promise the world. My electric bills are much higher with Trinity. They are almost double. I am in the process of having the panels removed. You can't trust them. They lie about the end result. I have sent some 20 e mails to correct the situation and it has not been corrected. Do not use trinity solar you will make a big mistake. Sam Gallucci

Jan 03, 2019

Hi Sam, I'm sorry you feel disappointed in your experience. Currently, our Senior Management staff is reviewing your account and is actively working toward a resolution.

S
November 27th, 2018 Branford, CT

I don't appreciate companies who send out sales people to cold call at peoples homes. I had a guy bang on my door the other day & flash his Trinity badge like he was from a "real" utility company. I asked him what he was selling & he lied & said he wasn't selling anything, "just trying to save me money on my utility costs". I feel companies that have to cold call obviously aren't doing well & are desperate for business. If I was interested in a product I can go to the internet. I don't need someone banging on my door & bothering me....

Nov 27, 2018

S, I respect your opinion and apologize if you were offended by the visit. Canvassing is a standard business practice in many industries. It is part of Trinity's mission to bring solar education and opportunity to as many people as possible. Trinity Solar was identified for the 3rd year in a row as one of the 50 fastest growing businesses in NJ and is recognized by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.

Shirley Godin
November 20th, 2018 Rehoboth, MA DETAILS

On October 25th, we wrote in to say our panels were still problematic. Someone had come out and said everything was ok yet all but 2 of our panels are currently down. The service man told us to call if we had any issues. We called. No response. I am getting ready to go to the BBB with this. Trinity cannot seem to figure out what the problem is. We have had problems with this system since it was installed. We need Trinity to step up and do the right thing!

Oct 25, 2018

Hi Shirley, after our brief private messaging, I have brought your situation to the attention of a specialist who will evaluate the intermittent troubles you have had with your system's performance. Following your service visit which is already scheduled, an evaluation will be conducted to see how we can make the lost production time right for you. Thank you for letting us know you've had a problem and giving us the opportunity to right it.

Dawn cirillo
November 7th, 2018 Villas, NJ

I was very pleased with Trinity Solar They explained everything to me and my sales Rep was very nice and kept me up to date with phone calls step by step . They installed my panals in two days and the guys were clean and very nice so happy with my solar and my electric bills are so cheap now . My home is a three bed room with pool and air and my bills ran anywhere from 275.00 to 600.00 and now 138.00 a month big savings love this company . Did so much research on Solar and Trinity was the lowest . Thanks to my rep Salvatore A who walked us though everything and stopped by after all the work was done just to make sure everything went smoothly . Great company Great workers and Great experiences. Dawn

Nov 07, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Congratulations on going solar and wishing you many years of savings to come!

Kelvin
November 7th, 2018 Jonestown, PA

I met with Chris L. A. on Saturday November 3rd to discuss possibly having solar panels and to get more information, at the beginning he was nice and everything seemed to be going good but when he was trying to get me to sign the papers his attitude changed, I didn’t want to commit to something for 25 Years right away, my wife was at work and I wanted to discuss the information I got from Chris with her and we talk about it together before any decision was made, then since I didn’t want to sign he kept telling me I didn’t need to sign cause he gets 7-8 contracts a day, so I told him I’m not educated on solar panels and he told me that Trinity Solar is not in the business to be educating people, I thought that was very rude and that helped make the decision not to go with the company. Very horrible experience. I said that Trinity Solar should not be advertising for a free quote with no obligation to sign anything.

Nov 07, 2018

Hi Kelvin, it is certainly understandable that you would want to consult your wife regarding such a decision and take time to make sure you understand all that is involved. Trinity Solar is indeed in the business of educating interested people about solar and any representation to the contrary is unacceptable. Your comments have been brought to the attention of our Senior Vice President of Sales to address. Thank you for making us aware. Should you have further questions or interest, please contact our office and request that a sales manager be assigned to address your questions per your communication here.

Mike torres
October 30th, 2018 Howell Township, NJ

Trinity solar made converting to solar a pleasure. Their people are professional, courteous, and on time. I would recommend Tr unity Solar to anyone serious about converting to solar in an easy, timely and professional way.

Nov 05, 2018

Thank you, Mike. We appreciate your confidence in us and your business. Congratulations on going solar!

Matthew locke
October 29th, 2018 Moodus, CT DETAILS

They are the worst solar company ever. They still owe me 30k in damages. Never use them. I'm in a 2 year so far lawsuit cause of all the damage done to my home. When they sell you there products and say they stand by them, and fix all damages. Yea they don't. Stay far away from them. Biggest headache in my life.

Nov 05, 2018

Hi Matthew, we do not have a lawsuit pending with you and I am uncertain as to what damages you are referring. A member of management has made attempts to contact you to see how we can be of help. We will gladly work to resolve any concerns you may have if you respond.

Nathan Otterson
October 26th, 2018 Woburn, MA DETAILS

nate was a great rep. we are really happy with our new solar system.

Nov 05, 2018

Glad to hear it and thank you for letting us know!

Robert W Stoddard
October 24th, 2018 Torrington, CT DETAILS

Signed the contract in March of 2018 and was told that engineering and EverSource time would take until June before installation could begin. In June we were delayed until July. Actual install was not until September 2018 and connection to the grid is still pending. after install of the panels I am now being told a new service is required and they want to abandon my current underground feed from the grid and run overhead a new service. despite my objections they said I don't have a choice.

Oct 25, 2018

Hi Rob, I'm sorry for the delays you're experiencing. I took a look at your account and I see that you spoke with someone yesterday and there is active work being done to try and get things moving. The specialist you spoke with yesterday will maintain communication with you to keep you informed and help facilitate a resolution for you.

Barbara
October 18th, 2018

Things went very smoothly from start to finish.

Oct 18, 2018

Glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing!

Moussy
October 17th, 2018 Valley Stream, NY DETAILS

I purchased solar panels for Trinity and I had issues with the producing electricity due to a malfunctioning of the system, ending up paying a substantial electrical bill to PSEG company. I contacted Trinity to chain the problem and to question why I was not informed when my system stopped producing, and I got no answer form them. I called the salesman who toiled me that I was my responsibility to check the system to insure proper functionality. He even set up an appointment to come to the house and checked it out. Guess what! He never came, no phone call no massy. Very disappointing. Customer service doesn’t exit. Company took their money and now we are left to deal with a system that works in/off. Buyer be aware!

Oct 17, 2018

Hi Moussy, since you have not used your complete name, I am unable to research your account to provide you with any assistance. I will attempt to send you a private reply with contact information so you can reach Upper Management directly. Thank you.

G D
October 15th, 2018 Clifton, NJ

Hi my name is well it don't matter what my name is and it don't matter what the salesperson's name is im not going to put it out there like that ,he may lose his job and I don't want that to happen cuz he may have a family to feed. But anyway I had my solar put up by a different company which is momentum, one day I was outside admiring the panels and the cage on the roof. Someone approached me and we started talking about solar. This person was from Trinity, he was one of the salesperson who made his rounds in Clifton New Jersey where I'm from. So we started talkin . he started asking if I can help him with some leads and he would give me more than what momentum would give me for the leads. So I asked how much more but first I told him they would give me $500 per lead so he said he'll make it additional $250 per lead . I had too Leeds that I was going to give to momentum, but he made a deal and we shook on . I gave them to the Trinity Hustler I mean sales person. I didn't know how the pay worked so I kept asking what's going on what's going on when am I going to get paid, I kept calling Trinity and I said the two leaves that I gave you they already put the solar on the house and this that and the other. one of them was right next door to me And another one was in North Plainfield , everything went through . it took a few months but I kept calling Trinity to find out what's going on . I have no problem with Trinity , they were telling me that they have to wait for permits and they have to wait for PSE and G and have to wait for the new meters , they have to cut down one of the trees ,. but anyway all that went through .a few months down the line Trinity sent me a check for 500 then few months down the line they sent me another check for the other lead 500. So I have no problem with Trinity they kept their word.the salesman who approached me didn't keep his word on his part. So I kept calling ,I ran into him on the street a couple of times and he's telling me this and he's telling me that . and he just didn't keep his word So eventually I knew I was getting the run around yep he hustled me, So we had phone conversations and we talk in person . I was recording the conversations just in case a guy like that said he didn't say this or he didn't say that I would be able to play the conversation back to him.I still have those recordings of him making promises saying that he was going to write me on personal check saying that when he make a sale that he was going to put my name on it as the one who gave him the lead so I will get paid that way and then he changed it and said, he was going to wait until they paid him. But I never got paid eventually I told him nevermind keep it he must need it .I told him he was a hustler and what would his company think of him representing them like this. I told him he's not a man because he don't keep his word,I had a couple of more leads and I never went back to Trinity even though I had no problem with Trinity .I gave the two leads to momentum and I am waiting to get paid and I have one more lead now I was going to call Trinity and give them that lead and tell them not to let the sales person handle it. But I don't want to get the sales person in trouble maybe he needs a job maybe he's not making as much money as I thought could have been a nice thing for him if you would have kept his word with me but he didn't..

Oct 17, 2018

Hi G.D., I sent you a private message yesterday requesting that you provide your full name so that we may further assist you. Trinity strives to be a company of integrity and therefore, it is important that appropriate expectations are set and promises are delivered on. Please consider responding with your information so that we can make good on the Sales Representative's word. Thank you.

Peter Aleff
October 11th, 2018

I received today a visit from one of Trinity Solar's "scouts" who told me their company had identified my roofs as perfectly suitable for a solar installation. I asked him to have his company send me a written description of their offer, including the financing options and output guarantees, but he told me they cannot do that, they must visit me to tell me what they propose. I checked the site for their Eastern Mass office and could not find an email address where to start the inquiry with them, but their site asks me to fill out a form that would authorize them to call me, even with robocalls, and even if I was on the government's "do-not-call" list. I cannot trust a company that allows communications only one-way, according to their preferences, instead of letting me ask my questions by email on my schedule.

Oct 11, 2018

Hi Peter, your home was identified as having good orientation for solar without excessive shade, which is why the representative visited you to find out if you were interested in learning more. Trinity Solar installs custom solar systems and analyzes all of the relevant specifics of your home to design the system. There are also many options available for financing. Solar is simplistic in its benefits for energy conservation and savings, but there are many steps involved in the process that would be difficult to effectively communicate strictly through email. A scheduled appointment with a Sales Representative affords you the ability to learn what we can offer and the undivided attention of an expert to address all of your questions to help you make the best decision for your home. We certainly respect your choice to decline an appointment, but will always be available should you change your mind.

Kumar
October 4th, 2018 Kendall Park, NJ DETAILS

I am a Trinity Solar customer since 2015, they are very good with signing you in but will leave you stranded when the real need arises. I paid for my roof and worked with them when they were delayed in installing my roof, worked with them when they could not read my solar meter for 45 days due to issue on their side but do not support or help you when you really need them. They are here only to make money, its a pity. When i signed up for Solar, they said my roof is in Great condition and do not need to replace it for 10 more years and went ahead with installation. After three years i started facing roof leak issues and needed to replace my roof. I am still under warranty but their customer service do not want to help with my roof leaks and deny their claim about my certifying my roof. So i gave up on they helping with the roof leaks and started looking at my own options to hire contractors. But no contractors are willing to take a chance with replacing the roof under my solar system and asking me to reach my solar company to remove the panels before they can fix the roof and when i requested Trinity to remove the solar panels so that that i can get my roof changed/fixed instead of helping me out they gave me a quote of $6500 to remove the roof and reinstall after the roof is replaced. I am very disappointed with their service and way they deal with their customers. It is very unfortunate, i do not know how to come out this situation.

Oct 05, 2018

Hi Kumar, In response to your review comments, our Resolution team is reviewing your account and working with Upper Management to come to an agreement with regard to your roof. I believe you are currently in communication with a Resolution Specialist who is actively working to assist you. Trinity Solar is devoted to our customers and are hopeful your confidence in us will be restored.

Bill White
September 21st, 2018 Atco, NJ DETAILS

Very pleased with Trinity Solar. Chris warned me up front that there was going to be a delay after the panels were installed. The install was on 7/11/18. The panels were turned on 9/11/18. I found the salesman, installers & customer service top notch. I'm waiting for our first electric bill to come in. That will be the real sign as to the savings I was promised.

Oct 17, 2018

Hi Bill, thanks so much for sharing your solar experience! It's wonderful to hear that things went well and the expectations were set accurately. The system may take a little time to store up energy, especially if we haven't had much sun, so keep an eye on those bills over the next few months and give us a call if you have any questions.

matthew m volpe
September 20th, 2018 Deer Park, NY DETAILS

Trinity Solar's installation went well; however my PSEG rates have gone up in addition to the base charge of $217.00 monthly I pay thru Sonova.

Oct 23, 2018

Hi Matthew, I believe you have been working with a representative to help evaluate all of your electric bills and were able to confirm that you have indeed been saving on your electric bill. Thank you for letting us know that the installation was a success!

Gisele Balzer
September 12th, 2018 Ledyard Center, CT

How come you don't post your phone number so we can call have not used your product so I just gave a one star, but I really don't know

Sep 13, 2018

Hi Gisele, thank you for pointing that out! It isn't a standard option when you register with Best Company, but upon your request, we are working to have our phone number added to our information. You can call us at 877-SUN-SAVES. I hope you will consider contacting us! We'd love the opportunity to make that 1 star a 5 star!

Oscar
September 5th, 2018 Goldsboro, PA

Young man came to my door. So happened my wife and i spoke of solar power just a day ago. Thought the timing was perfect. So, set up my appt for Saturday at 430, to get a deal done for solar. No one showed up or called to schedule another day or time. Not a good impression. Still looking for a company, but am definitely not including Trinity Solar in my research.

Sep 13, 2018

Hi Oscar, I'm so sorry that happened. There must have been a communication problem between the field and the office regarding your appointment. That is certainly not standard practice and if you haven't found another company to meet your needs yet, or would like to comparison shop, please contact us at 877-SUN-SAVES. I promise we will get it right next time!

Scott Gardner
August 30th, 2018 Carver, MA DETAILS

I worked with Derek V on getting set up for solar. He was very professional and helped us to understand what size system we needed we were able to choose from 2 different size designs, which he did not try to push the larger one, we only discussed it when I brought up the potential to go larger. He has remained extremely helpful with answering questions after installation that I have had. OverAll was a great experience to deal with.

Sep 13, 2018

We are so glad that you had a positive experience and appreciate that you took the time to share it! Enjoy your solar savings!

Sharon Ziter
August 22nd, 2018 Dalton, MA

The crew was very personable, polite, considerate, and professional. The sales person Aaron L was very informative explained things very well no matter how many times I questioned him. Aaron was very professional and courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sep 13, 2018

Much appreciated, Sharon! Your vote of confidence means a lot!

Frank DeGiacomo,M.D.
August 16th, 2018 Norwell, MA DETAILS

Trinity Solar is the fourth company I’ve had propose solarvfor my home. From Super sales guy Jim D to super installation crew Nick, Matt, Austin, Kevin, and Tom, to super final inspector Eddie, Trinity was incredibly excellent, dedicated, skilled, informative.... and did everything they promised even better than they promised. Of all the companies that have worked on my home, none have been as expert and professional and friendly. After three shady experiences with other solar companies , I am amazingly pleased with every aspect of the project. And Jim D was available at all times, answering my questions and making sure things went on track. I recommend Trinity Solar 100%.

Aug 17, 2018

Frank, thank you for sharing the install experience with us. We are proud of our crews and sales team and happy that you got the best treatment. Welcome to the solar family and that you will begin to have years of energy savings.

Diane Gale
August 13th, 2018 Southwick, MA

NOTE: We are well-versed in solar installation and pricing, so this review is not based on ignorance of pricing structures and incorrect expectations. Trinity Solar is NOT transparent in their pricing and will not provide a breakdown of their pricing. Their pricing was more than 2 times the other 6 comprehensive quotes that we received. They offer a Production Guarantee, but it is clear that they insure this internally by including that hedge in their pricing to every single customer. They did not advise us of financing options available to us that we ABSOLUTELY qualified for through the state (they did cover federal and state tax incentives, however.) They ONLY steered us to their own associated financing leg and NO OTHER whether we discussed leasing or buying the system. Every installer quotes an estimated annual production. This is what Trinity bases their Production Guarantee on. When we discussed the leasing option, the production guaranteed was 11,000+ annual watts. When we changed to a purchase, all of a sudden the annual production for EXACTLY THE SAME SYSTEM dropped to 10,000 annual watts (more than 10% drop in guaranteed production simply because we change the method of PAYING FOR IT. NOT POSSIBLE, and the only explanation provided was, "that's just the way the pricing is". That says they build in excess profits and hedges in their pricing, and they clearly make less money on a straight up purchase than a gouging 25 year lease, so they reduce the guarantee basis. Everything was smooth and cordial until we started delving into the analytics and questioning these details. Then the salesperson became abusive and insulting. Steer clear of this one.

Mark
July 25th, 2018 Harrisburg, PA

Representative was supposed to come on Thursday at 6 o’clock and the person never showed up or called. Thanks for wasting my time.

Darlene Hammond
July 25th, 2018 Howell Township, NJ

Overall, the people are friendly and professional, however the process of getting the system up and running took too long.

Nov 05, 2018

Hi Darlene, I'm glad you were satisfied with your solar experience overall, but I understand that waiting on the required township and utility approvals put a damper on it for you. But now you've got years of solar savings ahead of you! So congratulations, your patience will pay off!

Mr. & Mrs. William Bombard
July 10th, 2018 Florence, MA

Jeff G was our sales representative. He answered all our questions and didn't make any promises that he or Trinity could not deliver on. He came back two additional times to clear up any doubts and questions we still had. The instalation went flawlessly and was even completed before expected due date.

Catherine Riches
July 5th, 2018 Red Lion, PA

Crew arrived on time, were very polite and before they left, cleaned up any debris.

Mark
July 5th, 2018 Pittsfield, MA DETAILS

My salesperson from Trinity was Phil G. He was awesome! Friendly, respectful, professional, and knowledgeable are just a few words I can use to describe him. It has been almost a year since I first met him and over six months since my install and he still checks in on me to see how things are going. I think of him more as a good friend than I do as a salesperson. If he couldn't answer a question, he would find the answers for me very quickly. Trinity is very fortunate to have such an asset in their company!

Laura Higgins
July 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

Great company. Brian M. is kind, knowledgeable & follows up to make sure the customer is satisfied. The installation process was fast, clean & these guys know what they're doing. The inspector came out & there was a tiny wire that had been jostled in a rainstorm. The guys came out immediately & fixed the problem. Very polite. Answered any questions I had. Also, I also was able to bother Brian with my questions that even if they seemed silly, he always treats me with respect & made sure I understood everything that was happening. Highly recommend this company & Brian M.

Ed
June 28th, 2018 Agawam, MA DETAILS

Phil G from Trinity Solar came to our house and was very patient and understanding of our situation and waited until we were ready to make the switch over to solar. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions and addressed all of our concerns. After several months with dealing with us we signed up. Trinity was very flexible and worked around our schedule for the installation. My wife has health issues and that was very important to us. We are happy with the savings we are now seeing and know that Trinity will stand behind their product. I would recommend Trinity Solar to anyone looking to switch over to solar.

Cheryl smith
June 28th, 2018 Bernardston, MA DETAILS

They were very informative you knew that they were also very passionate about the use of solar. It’s nice knowing that you don’t have to have any money upfront and that we are saving money every month. Also it’s feels nice to know you are doing good for the environment.

Pascal
June 28th, 2018 Bridgeport, CT DETAILS

At first I thought the program was too good to be true but Jason G. made me a believer he was great from start to finish. I highly recommend Jason and Trinity!!

Rachel Murphy
June 28th, 2018 Feeding Hills, MA DETAILS

Very helpful! Our agent Phillip G. Helped us with our many questions, met with us until we felt fully informed. Very knowledgeable every step of the way!

Jamie
June 28th, 2018 Agawam, MA DETAILS

Amazing experience! Phillip G was the sales rep that we worked with. We have always been skeptical of Solar but after we met with Phil we were well educated and couldnt wait to get started. Not once did we ever feel pressured, he was real and down to earth! I would highly recommend him and Trinity!!

Chuck Morrison
June 26th, 2018 Springfield, MA DETAILS

RAY R. was superb in helping me go solar, the attention to the detail was second to none. Go Trinity SOLAR!

Brett Drago
June 26th, 2018 Shelton, CT DETAILS

Jason G. was wonderful from start to finish. Very attentive to all of my concerns. I would highly recommend Jason and Trinity.

Marion O’Brian
June 25th, 2018 Monson, MA

Ethan R. had a wonderful solar presentation and was very knowledgeable and kind. He went the extra mile to help my family understand the program and it’s many benefits. My niece talked to the prior owner and found that the roof is 20 years old and now and I dont want to go solar until I can afford a new roof.

Ellenor
June 25th, 2018 Orange, CT DETAILS

From start to finish it was a great experience Jason G. is one of the most patient knowledgeable sales man I’ve ever met my life. Thanks Trinity!!!!

Susan Bishop
June 25th, 2018 Longmeadow, MA

When Ethan M. came to my house to explain his solar program, my partner and I were very interested in looking into solar for our house. It didn't seem possible that we would get the kind of deal that Ethan was describing, however after he explained it, the no cost solar program made a lot of sense. I was happy to send Ethan to my friends and acquaintances so he could help them out too with the awesome Trinity Solar Refferal program.

Cherrie Alexander
June 25th, 2018 Lynn, MA DETAILS

Loved working with Trinity Solar. Every step, from sales to installation, to activation, was easy. They kept me informed and helped me understand the whole process.

Jean
June 25th, 2018 Bernardston, MA

Almost all of our experience with Trinity Solar (99%) was spent with Diane C. (energy consultant). There was no limit to the amount of visits she made with my husband and I in order for us to understand how the solar would work. We had many questions and concerns and she was extremely knowledgeable about the product and was able to set our minds at ease.

Marci A. Cohen
June 25th, 2018 Maynard, MA

The experience was quite positive from the beginning to the end. The only reason why I did not give 5 stars is because when they went up into the attic space, they cracked a bit of the wood that borders the opening to the attic space.

Rhanee T. Simon
June 25th, 2018 Longmeadow, MA

I would like to say a few words about one of the Trinity salespersons. His name is Ethan M. and I think that he is a perfect representative of the Trinity Solar Brand. He is young and enthusiastic and represents the Trinity mission in a knowledgeable way. He is also caring and dependable. He took the time to educate us about solar energy and has followed up on several requests. He has been available to guide us on every step of the way and he is proving to be like a “family member”. Ethan will be an asset to your company in any area where he is asked to interact with the public.

Roger and June Hagerty
June 25th, 2018 Gales Ferry, CT

Trinity was our first contact for discussing leasing solar for our home. The marketer was friendly, informative, and very upfront with what the process entailed. They connected us with the other companies involved and the whole process went seamlessly. We are very happy with the whole process and will be contacting them concerning our other house. Thanks very much.

robert insley
June 25th, 2018 Harwich, MA DETAILS

derrick was the key . he explained every thing and didn't rush us.so far we have had no bad surprises .

Lucille Barone
June 25th, 2018 North Haven, CT DETAILS

I am very happy with Trinity, they do beautiful work my last UI bill was $10.04 compared to last year which was over $200.00