SunPro

8.9

Anonymous Harlingen, TX

Installation of the panels went well. I had to do a few follow up calls because some things were slipping through the cracks after installation. I definitely trust this company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello there , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Howard Ocean Springs, MS

I have no complaints about this company. The commjunication with our salesman was pretty great. He had a lot of knowledge about the product. Installation was smooth and the quality of the equipment looks good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Howard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Walter Swansea, SC

Customer support was very helpful and available whenever I had quick questions. The installation was within one day and then they came the next day to finish up the meters. Having solar panels really helps my electric bill.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Walter, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Quincy, FL

Our friends had SunPro, so we decided to go with them too. If we ever had questions during the process they would call us immediately and answer our questions. The installation went smoothly without any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Barbara, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Harker Heights, TX

They had a great package when I signed up, which is why I chose their company over the others. Their support is good and I'm very satisfied with the work they've done. They have a great 25 year warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anna Pipecreek, TX

Their presentation was filled with more and better information. They always give me what I ask them in the customer service department. The installation was quick and professional. Everything seems to be really well done.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anna, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Milton, FL

They’re trustworthy. Every time I’ve called them, they either answered any question or got someone out her really quick to take care of an issue. The equipment is quality and the gentlemen that installed were very neat and it went very smoothly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Warren El Paso, AR

I encourage anyone and everyone to go solar and SunPro is a good company to do it. They have a good warranty and they are very quick to answer questions when we have problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Warren, We too believe solar is the best decision a home owner can make for powering their household. The savings can be incredible plus you are staying away from fossil fuels! Thank you for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021

Sarah Sellers

Had less than a year & 8 of my panels are out due to some software glitch. They say it will be fixed in a software rollout in the next few weeks, but they have already been out for several weeks & still aren't fixed. I was going to wait & see if they released the update to correct the solar panels before rating them, but since I keep getting the notices to rate them & they are not fixed yet, I provided a rating based on the current situation.

Bill Brooks

Good product and service. Installtion and Permiting process was done efficiently and in a timely manner. All contract documents were clear and easy to understand. Great company and staff!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bill, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. We will be here for the long haul to help service your system in the event anything unplanned were to happen. Or if you just have a simple question and need a quick answer we are here too! Thanks for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

James D. Lewis West Des Moines, IA

Seems to be a competent company and stays in communication

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, Thanks for the wonderful 5 star review. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jul. 12th, 2021

Fred Snowden Round Hill, VA

Professional, friendly, trustworthy and there was no pressure

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fred, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am very glad that you found the Sunpro team to be professional, friend and trustworthy. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your experience, please just let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carl R Charleson Punta Gorda, FL

They did an excellent job and addressed any issues that I brought up.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carl, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear that the team got everything addressed for you. I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patricia Kng Burlington, NC

Our sales professional, Iain K, was the best from start to finish!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the amazing review about your experience with Iain! I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cliff Capman Dublin, GA

Me and my wife have been considering going solar for about 3 years now, so I noticed Sunpro on my FB feed and decided to get some information. Jordan A contacted me and gave me the information I needed in a very professional manner, without trying to pressure me. I have been in sales for a long time and customer service is very important to me. Jordan was very informative, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner and kept me updated through the process. I was also impressed with the turnaround time. When we made the decision to go solar we sent in our application, signed the contract and had the solar panels installed all within a 1 month timeframe. If you are thinking about going solar, I highly recommend you stop searching and go with this company. I saw comments on FB stating that people will have their electric bill double until they pay the panels off. This is not true, in fact we are paying a little more than half what our electric bill was during the hottest mid summer days. So in reality we will be saving money for about 4-6 months out of the year. Not to mention the fact that any electricity we don't use, we can sell. In my opinion going solar was a no brainer and I wish I did it 3 years ago.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cliff, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Jordan and that you are also saving money right off that bat. All while taking a much cleaner approach! Please just give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Thomas Cline Konawa, OK

This is Tom Cline of Maud Ok. I had an appointment for a presentation for the solar installation on my house this morning . Without realizing this was supposed to be a phone presentation I was in the process of getting my house prepared for a visitor. Then realized the phone call on my cell should be answered because it was the same # within a couple of minutes I might better answer the phone. I am certainly glad I did. It was Kassidy herself that I talked to last week. We started out where we left off with our conversation last week and moved on from there . It was very interesting and informative of your company’s affiliation with others to start with. Before that I was glad of her computer skills as I am not good at all. It helped me greatly to watch and follow along as she went through the the whole process of the installation. I was most certainly impressed with the program to use the satellite image of my property to get the measurements for the estimate on the installation. It was also very helpful to see how she tried to figure out what ever options or opportunities it would work to change to solar. Kassidys presentation was very impressive. I did also like the fact of having a face to go along with a voice is a great aspect your company’s program has to help your customers.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Thomas, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Sunpro and Kassidy! She works hard to provide a very informative consultation. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Kassidy, myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any additional assistance and we will be happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 7th, 2020

Jesus Flores Houston, TX

I am extremely pleased with my solar panel purchase. Especially the level of service I received from my sales rep Paul O and project coordinator Dominique J. Paul explained clearly and concisely what differentiated his company from other solar companies and remained involved before, during and after the sale. Dominique made the installation project seamless and led me step by step through its successful completion. I selected Sunpro because of their energy production guarantee, workmanship and product guarantees. The other major factor is that they are a solar company with roofing experience. They have a whole other company that specializes in roofing. This fact gave me an additional peace of mind. The whole process (sales informational meeting, energy efficiency study and solar panel installation) was explained to me and went exactly as Paul described. I have had my panels for seven months now and could not be more pleased with the results. Thank you Sunpro!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jesus, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your wonderful experience. We are glad to hear that Paul set realistic expectatives and that Dominique and our team delivered on them! It sounds like your first 7 months of solar have exceeded your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if any questions come up and we will be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gary M-G ,

My 2020 New Years Resolution was to go solar in 2020. Sales rep Paul O from SunPro met with me in February and showed me some significant improvements in the technology since I’d first begun exploring solar. I got bids from 3 other companies, a small local one and 2 large national ones. Amazingly all 4 bids were so close on price that choosing the best price just didn’t matter. For us, the key reasons we chose SunPro over the others are these: They are a Gulf Coast based company with roofing experience and we live just 5 blocks from the Texas coast with regular hurricane threats. Next, was warranty. Their full 25 year warranty and production guarantee is comforting but only if the company is strong enough to be around in 25 years to honor it. This is where their regional size gives us confidence. They’re big enough to survive in a competitive market yet small enough to give good local service. With no HOA to deal with, our system was installed and operating less than one month after we signed the contract. The one day installation went smoothly and professionally. In the 8 months since, we’ve produced more power than we use almost every day. Our monthly payment to SunPro is about the same as our average electric bill was so there is no impact on our monthly budget. It’s all upside for us and we’re very happy with our solar power system and with Sunpro for their excellent work.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gary, Thanks for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad that we helped you reach your New Years resolution. Your long term savings should be very large and we are happy to be here to provide you with top notch service if you ever need it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Maurice LeBrun Albuquerque, NM

I was fortunate to have 5 proposals to review. These were all very informative and it was not difficult to make an informed decision. I decided the proposal from SunPro Solar was the right fit for me, especially given they have many installs in my area and experience working with the local electric company. Paul O was very helpful in answering all my questions regarding the system. The project coordinator in the local office Joann D was also very helpful and prompt in getting back to me on timelines and so forth. Every part of the project went smoothly and as a few days ago have been producing more electricity than we are consuming. I would not hesitate to recommend SunPro solar for a no-hassle, professionally done installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Maurice, Thanks for sharing feedback about your experience with us! It sounds like you are a very savvy shopper and we are proud that you ultimately chose use to handle your solar experience. I will make sure Paul and Joann get a great shout out for the service they provided you. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pedro Filipowsky Katy, TX

I did a lot of research before I chose SunPro for our solar panel installation. I got 7 bids and compared them all before making my choice. SunPro was not the least expensive but I was impressed with their reviews, ratings, and overall quality. They are a bigger company with all work done by their own employees (no subcontractors – that was important to me). I was particularly impressed with their 25 year warranties including Roof damage/leakage (rare among installers). I was also impressed with their software which allows us to monitor our energy production and usage in real time (I’m a data junky). They took care of EVERYTHING in an orderly manner (paperwork, financing, applications, HOA, etc.) and kept us informed every step of the way (very reassuring). I HIGHLY recommend them (and especially Paul O, the Account Rep).

Reply from SunPro

Hi Pedro, It sounds like you really got to weigh your options out when choosing the solar provider for your home! We are glad you ultimately chose us and we are confident you made the right decision. Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with others! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Hsu McKinney, TX

Paul O from Sunpro was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, all facts. I compared at least 7 different proposals and spoke to 4 of the companies. Paul was patient, answered all my questions, and the handoff to the project manager was seamless. Getting all the approvals and sending over pictures was an easy process. Install only took 1 day. Sunpro offered the best value when looking at price, financing terms, customer service, guarantee/warranty, and they definitely gave me peace of mind when making a financial investment of this size. I checked their customer referrals as well and everyone was pleased. I highly recommend Sunpro and working with Paul if you’re even remotely interested in going solar. I’ve had my system up and running for about 2 months now and it’s been awesome seeing the electricity I’m producing in the app.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the great review about your experience with Paul! We work to offer not only the best quality components but also the greatest warranties in the industry. We are glad to hear you found value in that and chose us as your solar provider! We will be here if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

david speicher Gainesville, FL

They came out showed me the options and their products. I was impressed. I now have 26 panels on my home. Thank you

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. I am very glad to read that you are pleased and impressed with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is ever anything else I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Elma D Allen Nacogdoches, TX

You check up on me and what progress I've made, which is more than other companies do!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Elma, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and am thankful you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Curtis Davis Pensacola, FL

It's an easy use system, and the time from contract to install and to operation was reasonable.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Curtis, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and am thankful you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Knapp Santa Fe, TX

Total Wow from first contact thru installation thru today. You achieved your goal with me.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tomas Collazo Lancaster, TX

Lee was exceptional! Very honest from the beginning and didn’t try to upsell anything.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tomas, Thanks for the perfect 5 star feedback. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sal Leto Cape Coral, FL

I do not always get responses to my calls. Left a message two weeks ago and have not received a call back.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sal, I am sorry to hear you have had trouble getting responses. I would love to answer any question you may have. Please reach out to me directly using my contact info listed below. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Russell D. Wilson, MS Manhattan, KS

Friendly, courteous, service. Installation day was a breeze, in, out, and no mess left.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Russell, So glad you chose Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stacy Crawfordville, FL

The product is doing what I was told it would do and producing the way it should

Reply from SunPro

Hi Stacy, Thanks for the great 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edward Gaskin Branford, FL

Dedicated staff, willingness to work with you on purchasing the necessary insurance

Reply from SunPro

Thanks for the amazing review, Edward! We work hard to get this kind of feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bruce Goodbred Pensacola, FL

Great service, the installation crew was very friendly showed me everything I needed to know.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Robert Vrastil Lake City, FL

The project took a long time to get started, the system was mis-wired initially, and I am still having several roof leaks

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, I am very sorry to hear you have had multiple issues from your installation. I have asked our team to look into this immediately for you and work toward a resolution! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Claudio Gonzalez Apollo Beach, FL

Because they stand behind their product and they have excellent customer service experience

Reply from SunPro

Hi Claudio, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Forrest Allen Austin, TX

Great service, great communication, response times to questions was more than timely.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Forrest, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gary W Olfers Marble Falls, TX

I am very pleased with the sales staff and install, and support staff, but I could use more info on selling back electricity.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gary, Thanks for the review. I am happy to help get you more info on selling back electricity. Please just send me an email and we will go from there! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Hope Panama City, FL

Outstanding Professionals ... entire process from start to finish. Just top notch group of pros in all departments.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Ray Knoefel Peck, KS

I am having trouble with the online monitoring system, contacted the person that I bought system from, he was going to notify the program rep. still no response back, not sure why, but feeling not cared about.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ray, Are you still having these issues? I would love to help you with this. Please send me the details and I will work with our team to get this resolved right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Anthony DellaBella Port Saint Lucie, FL

Because they treat you like professional. Very polite and so far doing everything that they said they will do.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anthony, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Peter Solfest Bellevue, NE

Super helpful rep walking us through what a solar panel installation would entail, how much it would cost, and answering all sorts of miscellaneous questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Peter, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kathleen Herron Mooresville, NC

Our solar was installed on March 4 and 5th but still not hooked up..a lot of damage was done to our home..still not fixed..the installers left a mess of screws electric pieces and cigarette butts...my previous little dog died...no one call about fixing the ceiling damage...I finally got a professional who gave us an estimate and I sent it on...why can't they send us the money so that we can pay this professional to fix it...why can't they get us hooked up so we can use our panels..so damage to my home and my little dog dead is all I have gotten is being depressed and the run around..I am already paying for nothing Kathleen Herron Kathleen Herron

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kathleen, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear you have had less than a great experience. I have alerted leaders from our Operations and Customer Service teams of your situation so they can quickly work with you to further address this situation. I am confident that we will work to turn your experience around very soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 14th, 2021

William Brunswick, GA

Everything has been working and it looks like in the long run it will save me money. Customer service is friendly when I call.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Montverde, FL

Administration is poor because they wouldn’t schedule things in a timely manner but the sales force and installers are very trustworthy and hardworking.

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with timely scheduling but I am glad that the installers and salesmen helped to turn your experience around. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

B Crestview, FL

Sunpro has been honest and upfront and it seems to be working as advertised. It has been smooth, it was installed in less than a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi B, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gerald Dunedin, FL

I’ve got two issues that I’ve been trying to get follow through on and I can’t get anybody to follow through on it. They were right on time with the installation but there has been no follow up since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, We absolutely want to help get these issues resolved and I will ensure that we will follow up on them to resolution. Please send me an email with the details and I will help work you get a resolution in place. Please include your property email address in your email so I can locate your file! Thanks. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Josh Carbondale, KS

I am enjoying myself. Customer service is great. There was a slight problem that came up after it was installed and it was taken care of immediately.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Hutto, TX

Great workers. They were all very friendly. The system is very user friendly and they are available to answer all my questions.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Panama City, FL

All around it has been a good experience. The price is competitive. They are very professional. I have not had any problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cheryl Karnes City, TX

Installation was flawlessly perfect. It was very quick and very smooth. They answer the phone when we cal. It has the best warranty. It works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alice Albany, GA

Every time I call customer service, they answer. We had a few hiccups but they fixed everything. It is working and I see a difference in my bill.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Stockbridge, GA

Initially there was some disconnect with support and we had some back and forth but it was figured out and it works out great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]