Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Shane Pennington Edmond, OK

Great company, Great people. Kept me inform through the entire Process. Very knowledgable about their product

Reply from SunPro

Hi Shane, Thanks for the great review! I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. The Sunpro team works hard to deliver a great customer experience and it is awesome to get this kind of feedback. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel S Armendariz Deming, NM

Panels quit working for three months and no one knew about it . They took to long to fix . Light bill to high.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, I am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your solar panels! They are typically reliable but we are here for our customers if there are ever any issues. I have looped leaders in from our customer service team and they will be reaching out to you very shortly to learn more and help with your situation and help find a solution. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything else I can do to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 9th, 2021

Robert Tyler, TX

Best service yet. I have no complaints they are always will to help and calling to check how we are doing with the Sunpro

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience. The Sunpro team is here to help provide you with a great experience and act on any issues you ever run into. Thank you for allowing us to be your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 9th, 2021

Eduardo Gonzalez Mission, TX

A little slow in completing steps to final installation and connection.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eduardo, Sorry to hear things went a little longer than expected. Please send me an email and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience. I am here and happy to help in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stephanie Hoover Arlington, TX

Because of all the extras they give to you for signing up!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JOSE MEJIAS Laurel Hill, FL

I don’t have another company to compare and they did a 4 job during installation

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jose, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your experience. I am glad to hear that everything has gone well so far! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sanford Mullet Sarasota, FL

Professional performance in all aspects of installation and maintenance

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sanford, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any questions or concerns ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rex Fogle Mount Dora, FL

No pressure sales, 5 CS, someone always responds when a a question comes or concern is posted on their FB page

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rex, I am glad to hear you have enjoyed going solar with us! We are here and happy to help if and when questions come up about your solar project. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Belgie El Paso, TX

Great service and wonderful process. We were very impressed and we love our system. Any time there have been questions or concerns sunpro has been very responsive

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Donna Hendershot Mabelvale, AR

Their service techs are 4. It took several months to get them out to our house. The service tech are great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Donna, I am glad to hear you had a positive experience with our technicians. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tracy Gunton Clermont, FL

My SunPro sales representative, Lawrence A was professional and knowledgeable, SunPro continued to keep me apprised of the process and the installation was great! We no longer feel like we are lighting a match to a huge electric bill each month, but investing it in the value of our home!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tracy, I am so glad you chose Lawrence and Sunpro to help power your home with the sun! It is great to hear that you are saving money on your electric cost and no longer "leasing" electric from the utility. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David marquez Little Elm, TX

5 service, 3 quality and low cost

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for passing your review along! I am glad that you chose us as your solar provider. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Arturo Cruz San Antonio, TX

They were on point and 5 communication

Reply from SunPro

Hi Arturo, Communication is extremely important and it is something we work hard to deliver on. Glad to hear we delivered on your job! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Randy Callahan Groves, TX

I don’t know if they producing 3 enough

Reply from SunPro

Hello Randy, I have passed your feedback on to our Customer Service team and have asked them to look into this and reach out to you. We should get an update on our review for you very soon! We are here to help with your system and want to ensure it is producing as it was designed to do so. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Smith Socorro, NM

We have had a 3 experience with SunPro. 3 people made it a easy setup.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, I am very glad to hear that this project has been easy for you. Thank you for sharing your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Fedor Mena, AR

the technicians are great. the office staff not so 3.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, I am glad to hear you had a very positive experience with our technicians but I am sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience with our office staff! If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim and Carrie McRay Martin Houston, TX

professionalism, courtesy, quickness and empathy

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jim and Carrie, Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience by going solar with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Neal McCormick Pelzer, SC

No issues since install. Unit performs well

Reply from SunPro

Hello Neal, I am glad to hear it has been smooth sailing! Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Just give us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Karen Onyett Russellville, AR

They have been responsive and provided great customer service through the process

Reply from SunPro

Hi Karen, Thank you for the great review! Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos Torres Nieves Killeen, TX

Real People! very professional and efficient in their Job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great getting this type of feedback. I am glad to hear you have had a very good experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tiffany Cannon Conway, AR

The communication can be a lot better. If you say you will return customers call you should do that

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tiffany, I am glad to hear that the ball was dropped when it comes to communication. Please reach out to me directly and let me know if there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around. My contact info is in my email signature below. We are glad you chose Sunpro and really want to make you happy with your decision as well! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

rufina deleon Fort Stockton, TX

great service easy to get help with concerns friendly kind service

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rufina, Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kevin Lynch Brandon, FL

They were very professional and upfront about everything

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kevin, Thank you for leaving Sunpro a great review. I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Johnbs Midlothian, TX

Very efficient company. Installation was very smooth.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Richard, Glad to hear you have had a great experience and that the install went very smooth. The installation crews always work to leave our customers homes in better shape than they found them. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry J Grant Land O Lakes, FL

quality components and materials and installation

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thanks for the great 5 star review! I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience and truly value your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ashanti Xcooper ,

I wanted more from SunPro. I need batteries for future projects and power usage it didn't get on my installation. My manager is Emily she is awesome. The installation was long but worth it. Emily was quick to respond to my calls, questions and concerns. I was I could a 4¾ rating.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ashanti, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent experience. I am very glad to hear you had a wonderful time working with Emily. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets the credit she deserves! If you ever need any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to Emily, myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

Randy Bastert Hull, IL

Kaela was able to answer my concerns about solar energy. As weather it’s feasible in my situation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Randy, Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Kaela! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the consultation she provided you. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets some recognition! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

Harold Smith III El Paso, TX

Installation of panels first class. Follow up by employees top notch always wanting feedback

Reply from SunPro

Hello Harold, Thank you for choosing Sunpro and sharing your experience! I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your decision to have us help you power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

CurtisA Ayrey Rockledge, FL

They followed through with everything they told us from day one. Always here when they said they would be

Reply from SunPro

Hi Curtis, Thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to hear we delivered on our commitments and you enjoyed your experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shana Davis Carbon, TX

Did what they said in timely manner. Did not bring daylight bulbs as promised sent soft white, we don’t use those.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shana, Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear that we were timely and am sorry to hear about the light bulbs! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly and I will be happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

colin williamson Mechanicsville, VA

Alex was very professional and worked hard to make my transaction happen.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Colin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro and more specifically Alex. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bruce Vandevender Las Cruces, NM

Professionalism and customer friendly and easy to work with

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bruce, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with the Sunpro team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jason Hess Frisco, TX

Sales team was excellent, installation was conducted quickly and effectively

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jason, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rodolfo Corona Dallas, TX

Because is a good company and good customers

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rodolfo, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MC Keller, TX

Great customer service . They check in with me often.

Reply from SunPro

Hello MC, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rod Kempner, TX

They did a great job informative fast respectful

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rod, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry Finnen Killeen, TX

Integrity and accountability demonstrated by agents

Reply from SunPro

Hello Larry, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael O Harmon Nolanville, TX

Service, honestly, dependability, reliability, and the impression they cared about us and hour needs financially.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, It sounds like we carried through and got you the perfect experience you were looking for. If we can ever be of further assistance just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Hatfield Hankamer, TX

We are not producing energy like we were told.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, I am sorry to hear your solar system is producing less than you had anticipated. Will you please send me an email with your property address and specific concerns and I will work with our team to review this and reach out to you right away! Thank you and I look forward to helping you get some quick answers soon. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gracita Martinez San Antonio, TX

I like their customer service. The sales rep returns my text/email quickly and help resolves any problem with product or service.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gracita, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Truitt Dwight San Antonio, TX

Great service, have saved me a ton of money, if you want solar panels then SunPro is where you need to go!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Truitt, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ruth Koch Brownsville, TX

They always responded to any question, and took care of any proplems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ruth, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear the team has been there to take great care of you! If there is ever anything we can do to further assist with your experience, please just give us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Jay Robison Mount Pleasant, SC

Provide one person liason contact. They take care of all permits and approvals needed. After instillation monitoringnis provided- though we are having a delay in getting a followup service call

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jay, Thank you for the review. Sorry that we had the delay on returning your call. We are here if you ever need us and in the future you are more than welcome to reach out to me directly. I am happy to help you! I am very glad you chose Sunpro to help power your home with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Kevin Tallahassee, FL

Excellent customer service and start to end was smooth. No issue after installation of 7 months.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kevin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Fisk Palm Bay, FL

Answered all my questions and did great work.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jame’s Good Lakeland, FL

Awesome product and excellent work preformed and great pricing.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jame, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ben Palm Harbor, FL

Office staff not helpful. And not very informed about some. Support for app very helpful after the fact. Elec. installer programmed system wrong.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ben, Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you have had a few some bumps in the road with your solar experience. If there is anything I can do to help as we move forward, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn Saint Peters, MO

They notify me befit I know there is a problem and they schedule any repairs in a timely manner

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carolyn, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Peter Gonzales Independence, MO

Very good at what they do . They were good at keeping me updated on what was going on and very quick . I didn't even know they were around until they got done .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Peter, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Lovitt Kansas City, MO

Fast, accurate, nice to work with. We have recommended them to many people.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brian, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. Thank you for telling your friends and family about Sunpro! The referral program is a great thing to take advantage of. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here to help with your solar experience if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]