**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

4.1

Tom Noce
July 5th, 2016 Palm Springs, CA

I am not one that typically writes online reviews, but in this case I felt it necessary to write one. After dealing with four or five solar salesman from companies that will remain unnamed I was frustrated with the industry overall. Their lack of professionalism and in many cases knowledge of their own product was unacceptable. I thought solar was not going to happen until I received a call from Seth Bruins from Horizon Solar. I warned him it would be a tough sell. His professionalism, and his willingness not to BS me with company marketing fluff close the deal that day. Their team guided me through HOA and other necessary approvals, Their installation team showed up on time, did a great job with as little disruption as possible. Their roof and production guarantees were also important to my decision. Since April we have produced in excess of of guaranteed production. My Palm Springs area electric bills were outrageous I couldn't be happier with my new Horizon Solar System. I've been telling all my friends and neighbors about it...Did I mention about their referral program!.

Debbe McCall
July 5th, 2016 Murrieta, CA

I was a late comer to solar (2 years ago). From start to finish, Horizon Solar made it smooth and easy. They kept the schedule, handled all the permits and contractors, finished on time *and* cleaned up after themselves. Brita Richardson was always available by phone and email to answer questions and intervene, even after installation was complete. Last year, I paid $200 for electricity. Not per month, for the year! In a two story house with dual AC/heating units. Certainly beats the $300-600 per month I used to pay.

Charles S Smith
July 5th, 2016 Joshua Tree, CA

I have been on Solar now since February 2016 and it has been great. Brita Richardson was instrumental in the coordination of getting my system installed. She did an excellent job. Everyone from my sales rep, Seth Bruins all the way to the installation and turn up have been great. On the downside, I have experienced a failure of the system which started June 1, 2016. I didn't notice it until the 28th of June. I reported it to SunRun who I have to go through but they didn't get it to Horizon Solar until today, July 5th. Horizon Solar responded as soon as they got the information and were here within a couple of hours. The technician determined that the Invertor was defective and had to be replaced. So now I am off the solar and will be using my credits that I had built up with SCE to cover the cost of July which is on track to be at least $170.00 as of right now. This is a good reason to keep your credits with SCE so when something happens you have the cost covered. I still highly recommend Horizon Solar Power for installation and maintenance.

Karen Estes
July 1st, 2016 Chula Vista, CA

Brita Richardson, the Project Coordinator at Horizon Solar does her job excellently. I believe she has a check off sheet because ever time I spoke with her she knew the stage of my project. I am satisfied with my installation. I strongly suggest that you do your research when you buy. Also, I was not bombarded with phone calls, because I was ready to buy.

Boomer Rang
July 1st, 2016 Reston, VA

Horizon Solar did an outstanding installation of our solar system. Communication throughout the process was outstanding. I was kept inform on every step. The installers did an outstanding job of clearing up afterwards. They were very polite and also answered any question that I had. Billing was setup for automatic which is great! I have recommended this company to friends. Norma Aguila, Project Coordinator, kept the line of communication open and kept me well informed every step of the way through the process. Thank you very much.

Estelle and John Foster
July 1st, 2016 Ojai, CA

Communicating with Norma Agulla prior to our Horizon Solar installation was one of the benefits of Horizon Solar. Norma was there, on the phone, to help us with changes in timing and delivery. She definitely made things easier and always called back promptly. She is an asset to Horizon Solar. It was great working with her and she was one of the things that made us want to recommend Horizon Solar….Customer Service! J. foster

Mr. & Mrs. Larry Larson
July 1st, 2016 Huntington Beach, CA

Customer service was exceptional! Norma Aguila, the project manager, called regularly to keep us apprised of every aspect of the installation. The installers were timely and neat and very organized. I would highly recommend Horizon Solar power.

Luis Cesar Buis
July 1st, 2016 Moreno Valley, CA

Norma Aguila and Dean where really nice during the hole project,she keeps an open line of comunication at all times...and Dean was always there when i call him....Thank's

John
June 29th, 2016 Irvine, CA

I normally do not take the time to write a review, but after installing Solar panels from Horizon Solar just had to say "Thank you" Horizon Solar! ***** ******* was exceptional in resolving an issue that really proved how Horizon stands behind their product and promises. My electric bill was significantly reduced, and their products and services are outstanding. Thanks *****! Dr. John L..

Charles Richey
June 16th, 2016 Wenham, MA

Great company. The System works great and we have not had an electrical bill since the installation just credits

Kathy walsh
June 14th, 2016 Shirley, NY

I have solar from Sungevity it was a great from start to finish and still going.It was the best

Sandy
June 14th, 2016 San Diego, CA

I'm a little disappointed that I still had to pay SDG&E almost $200 for the year. i expected to pay $0 or close to $0

John Lindner
June 9th, 2016 Durham, CT

The installation was very efficient. I have now had the system for 3 months and I have produced more than 100% of my energy use a month. Eager to see how it works out over time. So far, I am delighted with my Sungevity system.

Sarah M Gardner
June 6th, 2016 Highland, NY

I leased my system in 2012. After a lightning strike in 2014, I lost a whole summer of generating while Sungevity tried to get me a new converter. In 2015 I had another long outage. The performance guarantee is BS. It's pro-rated in such a way that when things go south, they don't have to pay.

pearl akin
June 6th, 2016 Washington, DC

I decided to go with sungevity because it looked like they had good rating with the BBB. Unfortunately,l made a mistake. l was under the impression that l could mail my payments in or pay online like every other utility bill if l do not want to have auto pay but guess what? they make you pay and charge you $15 extra if you do not sign up for auto pay!That is simply wrong. And then they have the nerves to tell you that you signed up for it! Well,l will tell you this...l'm stuck with them now for 20 years so for you that still has a choice, make sure you know what they are asking..read over every line and ask questions...my thought was that if l didn't want auto pay l could mail it in...so now l have to pay $15 extra. Sungevity, people convert to solar to save money not to lose more money! This is wrong and if you really care about so called referral from your customers, then look out for their interests. You can be sure no one I know will be signing up with you guys!

Laurie Bridges
June 2nd, 2016 Gilbert, AZ

We were lucky to be one of the first Sungevity customers in the state of Arizona. Their operation was professional from the first sales interaction right on through the years of service that we stayed in that house until the transfer/cancellation of service. The sales team was professional, available to answer questions, and not too pushy. The engineering team that handled the planning and installation was timely, courteous, and thorough. Customer service is obviously a priority for this company at all levels of service. We never waited more than the next business day to have any communication returned and when it was answered, it was usually a solution, not a hand-off to another party. The system never had any operational errors and saved us a LOT of money over the years. But when we did ultimately sell our home, they gave us our options and then made the transfer to the new owners a simple process. I highly recommend Sungevity for their personal, professional, accurate, and environmentally friendly practices.

Joanne Jaeger Hensas
May 28th, 2016 Foxboro, Massachusetts

Awesome! Professional. Great savings and looks great! Thanks Sungevity.

Dawn Miller-Jacobson
May 28th, 2016 San Bernardino, California

This company is the WORST!!!!! they do NOT really care about the customer! and their PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE IS A JOKE!!! We have had their system since December of 2014 and we haven't EVER generated POSITIVE!!!! We just want their panels OFF our roof and them to go away!!!! I get a call from some company almost every day wanting to help us save on our electric bill! Southern California Edison has told us they are ripping us off... PLEASE GET YOUR PANELS OFF OUR ROOF!!!!!!!!! The patent phone calls start out saying we see you are spending more than $150.00 a month with the electric company... We can help you... and then I start to tell them our dilemma and they apologize to me and then I start to get angry at Sungevity ALL OVER AGAIN.... SUNGEVITY SUCKS!!!!!! We are both on a fixed income and heaven help me if my husband passes because I will have to move because of SUNGEVITY!!! We have been told that the panels on our roof are antiquated and because the system shuts down if ONE panel gets shade! We will NEVER GENERATE POSITIVE!!! We had an arch fault and system alarm on in the very beginning of 2015 and had issues... they sent out a crew and supposedly fixed the problem... We kept our spa running thinking that my husband could have his hydrotherapy again (which is one of the reasons we wanted solar). Then we were told we needed to cut the tree in OUR backyard because it was shadowing the panels. It is not OUR TREE! We had to try and contact the person who manages the rental house that has the tree and that was ANOTHER NIGHTMARE!! After months of phone calls from Sungevity asking if the tree had been cut, and months of phone calls requesting the tree to be cut, it was trimmed, however, it is still an umbrella over our backyard and the manager of the house just says "that's as good as it gets! I'll see you in court! That tree was there before your panels and it's not going anywhere!" So now we have drained our spa and it is just sitting there and we get VERY ANGRY when we go into our back yard and see the TREE and an EMPTY SPA.... WE HATE SUNGEVITY AND I AM SPREADING IT ALL OVER OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. My next rant is on NextDoor.com to all of the 19-20 neighborhoods in our area and then channel 7 news!!!! GO AWAY SUNGEVITY!!!!!

Dan St Jacques
May 28th, 2016 New York City, New York

My surplus solar production offsets my utility cost from NYSEG completely and then some. And the lease fee is partially tax deductible. With NYS in turmoil over nuclear and coal electric power production and the piping of natural gas for power production, it is nice to know I have some price stability. Plus I can pull limited power directly off the 41 panels and 2 inverters under certain conditions. The installers (sub-contractors) could have done a better job. They did some damage to the house. The panels are not centered on the roof and they damaged the siding and attic access hatch. When a panel came loose in a windstorm ( I think the installers never installed 2 tie downs for a panel) Sungevity came right out and fixed it. I would like a battery pack though to store power.

Patricia Ann Maki Sullivan
May 28th, 2016 California

we have had Sungevity for almost 3 years. We love it. Can check it every day how its working. One time they were concerned it wasn't working properly ,sent someone our to check it. I love that. They are keeping track too.

Steve Auster
May 28th, 2016 Holliston, Massachusetts

my experience was very good. They explained exactly what they were going to do and then help it all occur in almost exactly the way they said it would. But more amazingly they were quite appropriately conservative about their estimates of my savings however where my electric bill had been regularly above $200 monthly before the installation they have rarely been above $100 since then and often have been as low as $22 dollars. I'm very impressed and very happy.

John Post
May 28th, 2016 San Diego, California

I see negative and positive comments here. What is boils down to is my monthly bill was $400 to $500 a month and now it is $40. I would say this is a plus. I am not planning on selling my home this year so I don't care about the cost. They did a clean install and had it done in one day. The permits from the city is what took all the time. Via the website I can see my usage for every day, I like this feature being a Geek. I would recommend Sungevity to anyone wanting to look at solar.

Doug Abramson
May 26th, 2016 Liberty, NY

Sungevity did a great job installing my solar panels! I would highly recommend them to anyone in NY! Very professional and upfront with everything. And they handled all the details...

Steve N Peggy Smith
May 24th, 2016 Joshua Tree, CA

My solar installation was performed by Horizon Solar Power and everything from beginning to end was excellent. Everyone from the sales rep to the installation crew and final inspector were fantastic. While Horizon Solar Power does not do the monitoring which is done by Sunrun, they are an important part and probably the most important part in getting your installation and Permission To Operate completed. I am almost complete with my fourth month of having solar power. SCE already has given me a credit of almost $300.00 and I expect to see another $95.00 to 100.00 for the month of May. It really breaks our hearts to only pay SCE anywhere from $8.00 to a little over $10.00 a month. If you want to install solar then by all means pick Horizon Solar Power. While I'm sure that there have been some issues for some people, I am not one of them. I highly recommend this company with no hesitation.

Michael Tamburri
May 24th, 2016 Fort Lauderdale, FL

My experience with Sungevity was wonderful. My solar project was explained and professionally installed to perfection. total installment of solar panels and updated electric panel neatly done in one day. Actually the job was completed in 8 hours.

Robert
May 23rd, 2016 Haddon Heights, NJ

Excellent customer service. Pricing was better then what I was shown from the other two Solar companies that talked with me. I took the time to read the reviews both here and on the BBB site. They had far less cases on the BBB then the other companies and all were resolved. I am very happy with my system.

Mark w
May 20th, 2016 Mays Landing, NJ

The Sungevity sales person was very upfront and showed me all the systems they could build and let me pick which one I liked. They made everything simple and their customer service was stellar. Their install company was very friendly and showed up on time and always explained what they were doing and kept me involved through the whole process. Great sales people, great service make sure you use them

al
May 20th, 2016 Covina, CA

I was told my garage didn't meet their specks for weight so I spent $3500 reinforcing it and told it was not enough. You are dealing with a co. that is in san francisco. They did refund my down payment.

Bill
May 17th, 2016 Syracuse, NY

What fantastic customer service Justin; thank you so much for your fast reply. I noticed yesterday I did not seem to get any results and the system seemed to track on the inverter. Now as you stated we are back with the data. These panels were a terrific investment; I am extremely pleased with my experience with Sungevity; thank you for the quick response. Bill

Lucy B
May 16th, 2016 San Francisco, CA

Entire installation went very smoothly including replacing main service panel and new electric meter. System has been running great for three years. Love the Sungevity ethic.

Lenore J. Humphrey
May 16th, 2016 East Nassau, NY

Any issue that may pop up, is dealt with in a timely manner. No muss, no fuss. Love my solar co. !

John Griffin
May 16th, 2016 Boston, MA

From start to finish, we have been very pleased with Sungevity.

Marta Bennett
May 11th, 2016 Carmel, CA

This is my second system with Sungevity. This corporation is a model for customer service. Every call was promptly returned. Every e-mail responded to on the same day. Even when I phoned and my contact person was on vacation the person covering for him knew of my situation, so there was none of this having to explain what is going on. The data and contracts were clear and scheduling was announced well ahead of time. Every action was given a follow up call or e-mail to check that I was satisfied and to inquire on how to improve their service. My first system I have had for 8 years with zero complaints. I am increasing my capability to produce solar energy and they worked with me to get a system that matched my needs. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about their product.

Ken
April 19th, 2016 Far Rockaway, NY

I was a little hesitant to go solar. Sungevity is an excellent company taking me through step by step. Very thorough in explaining the equipment, process and cost / savings. Customer service also has been very responsive and professional. I would definite recommend them for others.

Ira Wechsler
February 4th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

My major problem with Sungevity is their lack of familiarity with the regulatory process in New York and their failure to provide crucial information I need to obtain my real estate tax abatement and income tax credits bnoth federal and State. They have not sent me any data tohelp my accountant complete these forms. Also the tax abatement form requires a signature from an architect. I do not understand this notr am I prepared to pay an architect to to look at my system and sign off on this. They have never been transparent about the requirements to get these credits and I am about ready to to lose my temper with them. My installation had its final inspection in August, 2015 and works fine. I purchased it and am counting oj these credits to offset the moneys I paid from my retirement funds.

Nan Sea Love
November 24th, 2015 CA

i LOVED the people at Sungevity who i worked with. Sadly i was in the process of getting the solar roof when i realized would not be able to keep the home due to the sharp downturn in the economy. It was a very sad day when i told them we would have to halt the process. Now i have a new home that is a keeper and would love it if Sungevity could come way out to the sticks were i live. But have a new roof that i am sure the warrantly will be voided by if i put solar on the roof so would need to put it else where on my acre of land. Honestly i am so good at conservation my electricity bill has not been over $20 a month since i got the new roof, so this might not be a good financial move for me, it would be strictly because i love the earth and because i know the cost of energy can do nothing but go up.

bIlly
November 13th, 2015 Highland, NY

Sungecity handles everything. I met a guy at Lowes got a quote that in 2 months I was paying $32 a month for electricity. Best company I have ever done business with. They actually are paying my heritage tax that my town has for solar because my taxes were not supposed to go up. I called one time got an american and the situation was resolved.

c.simpson
November 13th, 2015 Patchogue, NY

The best...customer support, install techs, project engineers, true to their word.

Marie
November 12th, 2015 Carmel, NY

After deciding that I wanted to purchase solar panels, I first contacted Solar City. My experience with them was terrible! They were constantly requesting more and more paperwork..most of which was related to PPA's and not applicable in my case. This dragged on for months after which I cancelled my contract with them and contacted Sungevity. From start to finish they were friendly, receptive to my questions, and very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Craig Rosenfeld
November 9th, 2015 Ocean City, NJ

-Original Review- Signed up with Sungevity back in May of 2015. First off, the entire process took months longer than they promised. 2 of ''my reps'' there (I won''t mention names) have been the rudest people I have ever dealt with. They are also very unreliable. We had several issues with the system so far and the 2 reps have gotten rude with me over the phone and now they don''t even return phone calls or emails. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Once you sign up, their customer service becomes non existent. Now most of the time when I call, it rings forever and then goes to an answering machine. This company is not as big as they say they are, and they are no where as reliable as they come off to be. If I had the choice, I would cancel the whole deal and go with another company. Shame on Sungevity! -Updated Review- 01/05/2016 We signed up with Sungevity back in May 2015. The install process took months longer than promised, although they did send us a check for the amount of electric we used to make up for it. However, after the install we've had nothing but issues and their customer support is literally non-existent. I've called and called, I've left emails, .. they were supposed to send a tech out on November 6th, its now January 5th! When I call, I get the run around and NO ONE calls me back. We are in the process of working with the NJ State Dept of Consumer Protection, that's how bad it is. I would NEVER recommend Sungevity to anyone.

Gerry Thompson
November 3rd, 2015 Wappingers Falls, NY

I'd like to share my experience with Sungevity. Last December my 22 panel system came online with a guaranteed annual output of 6157 kWhs. So far, by the end of October I generated 6040 kWhs with a little over a month left before my yearly anniversary. So I should exceed the guaranteed production. This is in spite of heavy snows this past winter which covered my panels for the month of February. I opted to pay my 20 year lease upfront for $7852. New York State gave me a 25% tax credit for last year, since I paid that full amount up front. This reduced my total cost to about $6000. Sungevity will maintain my system for the 20 year lease and I now have no payments to make. All the electricity I generate is free for me to use or send to my electric provider for future use. At the anniversary of coming online, my electric company, Central Hudson, will reconcile my account and pay me some low rate (I understand around 3 cents per kWh) for any excess electricity which I provided. In my case, the panels came online in December just before a period with the lowest solar electric generation and the highest electricity use. (I have electric heat.) So my winter electricity bills were high. In the Spring and Summer months my net electric use was 0 so I just paid the minimum service charge and have a huge surplus credit. Will that credit be applied to the winter bills that I already paid? The answer is no. So having an anniversary date in December is very bad. It would be better to have the anniversary date in the Spring, and build up electric energy credit which would be applied during the following winter to offset my bills at the retail electric rate at that time. The good news is that Central Hudson allows me to make a one time anniversary date change. I sent in a form changing my bill reconciliation date to March. So instead of being paid about 3 cents per kWh for the excess electric power I generated, I can keep that excess and use it to reduce my bills during the winter months. Probably by March I won't have any excess left and it will all have been used up to offset my usage during the winter. My experience with Sungevity so far has been positive. There were no problems with installation which was done in one day. I used a referral to reduce my cost by $1000, reflected in the numbers given above. I also should be receiving some referral money from some customers who had panels installed by Sungevity.and used my referral code. The amount a customer receives off their system installation varies at different times from $500 to $1000. I think the amount now is $750. You are welcome to use my referral code #1013253 to receive an installation discount. I hope this description has been informative and helpful. Gerry

Nick Morgan
October 8th, 2015 El Cerrito, CA

They were on time for every appointment, accurate with their design and estimates, and now the panels are working perfectly. We are saving $ and getting power from the sun. Couldn't have been any simpler or a better process.

Martin Wagner
October 7th, 2015 Berkeley, CA

I have had my Sungevity system since 2007 and I couldn't be happier. Still cranking out pure green electricity. Maintenance is minimal and I love logging into my monitoring portal to see the stats.

Daji Yuan
September 28th, 2015 Orange, CA

First, Sungevity tells me I can cancel the agreement before installation, but when I find out the other solar company seems a better fit for me and I want to sign up with the other company, they are reluctant to cancel the agreement. So they lied to me. Second, they try to show me what kind of mouthing system they use on the roof, but I don't really have time to go over this detail with them because their contract doesn't offer a longer period of warranty as others. So this is wasting my time. Why don't they cancel the agreement right away if I already make up my mind? I hope this experience may help other people who want to go solar.

Robert Meixner
August 26th, 2015 Victorville, CA

Very easy to work with and efficient staff.

Charles Wm. Taylor
August 24th, 2015 Long Beach, CA

Sungevity Solar is saving us tons of money that had been going to the electric company. Now, it is not only paying for itself but putting money in our pockets. The company does what it says it will do and makes good on its commitment to its customers. I highly recommend Sungevity.

John
August 10th, 2015 East Weymouth, MA

Great job excellent experience and quality installation

Ron Podrazik
August 10th, 2015 Ballston Spa, NY

Easy to deal with. Very professional. Follows up to ensure client is happy. Great installers. Great pricing.

john
August 5th, 2015 Hopewell Junction, NY

going on my first year with Sungevity best thing i ever did

Brian
July 31st, 2015 Kansas City, MO

The company is amazing in every way!