Megaphone Icon

Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar have merged under the Sungevity family.

In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, solar loan, and PPA payment options, solar homeowners can begin saving on their electricity bill for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the solar inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

As a solar panel installer, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.
Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity?

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Colorado. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one the states it covers, Sungevity's multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top-notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

Weber

March 19th, 2020 Piscataway, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called and connected with Blake when I noticed I had a bunch of squirrels making a home under my panels. He worked with me and quickly got the problem fixed. I am happy with my experience.

Sebastian

March 18th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrific company. I contacted Blake by error. I needed to get ahold of their Netherlands offices but contacted the wrong location. Blake took the time to get me the contact information I needed. Always a great experience with this company.

Mar 19, 2020

Hello Sebastian, I am so glad that you were able to connect with me so I could get you the contact information you were in need of. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review about your experience with me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David Brzozowy

March 14th, 2020 Bristol, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are satisfied with the first phase of the process. Anthony is very knowledgeable about the best solar incentive programs in your area. The company is able to support financing, so no upfront costs. We decided to go with Sungevity because of the strong warranty. I’ll post an update after the second phase once the system is installed and running.

Mar 19, 2020

Hi David, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience with Anthony. We are glad to hear you found financing that meets your needs and got all of your questions answered during your consultation. If any questions or concerns come up along your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to Anthony, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Thank you for choosing us as your households solar energy provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gabriel Santos

March 13th, 2020 Pacoima, CA

Amory was educated and mindful of what I wanted as a customer and consumer. Thank you for your help. I would highly recommend. He educated me and showed me information that 4 other solar companies didn’t even bother to show.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Gabriel, We are glad to hear that Amory was able to get you all of the information and then some that you needed during your consultation. He takes a lot of pride in the experience he provides his customers and works hard each day to try and earn this kind of feedback. I will make sure he gets some recognition. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ron Smith

March 13th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Everything went smooth and easy. Rosa T was my project manager. She was great to work with. Always very pleasant and she kept me well informed

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Ron, Thanks for leaving Rosa a 5 star review! We are glad to hear she provided you with a wonderful experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Doug D

March 13th, 2020 Haverhill, MA

Alex and Sungevity were highly informative and courteous throughout the whole process and tailored their information to the need of the customer. The experience was truly informative without high pressure or trying to talk you into something you don't want or need.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Doug, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a positive consultation filled with the answers you were looking for. Thank you for reaching out to us to learn about our product! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Glen Olinger

March 11th, 2020 Street, MD

Amory is the best. He is intelligent, knowledgeable, and most articulate. In addition, Amory is very detailed and knows more about solar than anyone I have ever talked to. I would highly recommend him!

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Glen, I am so glad you hear you really enjoy your time with Amory. I will make sure he gets a shout for the review you left him. Thanks for the great feedback and for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Rich mclaughlin

March 11th, 2020 Tewksbury, MA

Bill P was great on the phone explained everything well.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Rich, Thank you for leaving Bill a positive review! I will make sure he gets the recognition he deserves for providing you with a great experience. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gail

March 11th, 2020 Marblehead, MA

Excellent presentation. Eric shared his wealth of knowledge about solar energy. He thoroughly answered every question we had.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Gail. We always work to provide an education first approach and it sounds like that is just what Eric delivered. Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Karl

March 11th, 2020 Littleton, CO

Bill P. Very helpful and patient at Explaining solar design and cost options

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Karl, Thank you for leaving some awesome feedback for Bill. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Drew Gaffney

March 11th, 2020 Berkeley, CA

It was a pleasure working with Sonny in selecting a solar system for our Bay Area home. We’re subject to PG&E fire prevention power shutoff’s and suspected major rate increases in the future. Sonny was very helpful in sizing our system and offering a range of solutions. Sunergy’s pricing was very competitive and appropriate. He also provided help with comparing competing bids. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking to buy a residential solar system.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Drew, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear Sonny provided you with a great experience. I will make sure he gets some recognition for the great service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of our team if any additional questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ralph & Linda

March 11th, 2020 Leominster, MA

Our sales consultant, Bill P, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions and concerns.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Ralph and Linda, I am so glad to hear that Bill took great care of you. Thank you for leaving him a review. I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Joel

March 11th, 2020 Union City, CA

They were good ppl tried helping and comparing options with me. Tx.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Joel, We are glad you had a great experience. Thank you for reaching out to us to learn about what we have to offer. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dave Sturn

March 11th, 2020 Suisun, CA

Amity was very helpful in addressing my unique solar configuration. He wasn’t selling, but solving, which I appreciated. He was professional and was direct in advising me that they could not assist me, but suggested options to consider.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Dave, Thank you for leaving Amory a 5 star review. It sounds like he provided you with an education-first approach to help ensure you got the information you needed. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

KC

March 10th, 2020 Bronxville, NY

Great rep and willing to work on irregular hours to customer timeline.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi KC, Thank you for the great review! Glad you hear we were available when you needed us to help you get the information you need. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Timothy McDevitt

March 10th, 2020 Old Saybrook, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Erik S was outstanding in answering all my questions and finding the information that I.needed to know. He would not let price get in the way of me getting the best system and best warranties through Sungevity. You are lucky to have such a devoted employee.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Timothy, We are glad to hear that Erik took such great care of you! I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he receives the feedback he deserves. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Erik, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jennifer Oblander

March 10th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

Very knowledgable and patient. Jacob really worked with us to meet our needs.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Jennifer, We are very glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for leaving Jacob a glowing review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mark

March 10th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I inherited my sisters home it had panels on it that she rented from them. Blake helped me get it all set up in my name and made it easy. I want to leave another 5 star review once I see how much money it saves me. It’s all been very easy so far and there is a apple app that you can use to see how the system is doing.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Mark, I am glad we were able to connect so I could walk you though everything and help you understand it all. Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Debra Hicks

March 10th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA

Everything went perfect..my project manager Shari R was very professional and returned all my phone calls in a timely manner and answered all my questions

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Debra, Thanks for the wonderful review. Please just give us a call if any questions or concerns ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Harun Burhanudin

March 9th, 2020 Yucaipa, CA

Nice, informative, good customer relation specially with our project manager Jannette J. Thanks to all of you, my solar system runs smoothly.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Harun, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Katy Jeri

March 9th, 2020 North Brunswick, NJ

Great Customer Service with Bill P.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Katy, Thanks for leaving Bill a 5 star review! We are so glad you contacted us to learn more about our solar offerings. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Christina Cosby

March 7th, 2020 Anaheim, CA

Anthony was very professional and informative...made the process very simple and quick...great representation of the company.

Mar 17, 2020

Hello Christina, Thank you for the 5 star review! Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Shannon Gedamoske

March 5th, 2020 Baldwinsville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rosanna took great care and follow up with my request. Wonderful customer service.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Shannon, Thank you leaving us a 5 star review. I will make sure Rosanna gets a big shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gavin Tucker

March 4th, 2020 Irvine, CA

Alex was very informative and answered all my questions in detail. I chose to go with a local company but would recommend them to other.

Mar 16, 2020

Hi Gavin, Thank you for leaving great feedback about your experience with Alex. We are glad you chose to power your home with clean energy and we hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mayson Brennan

March 3rd, 2020 Palm Desert, CA

Horizon Solar Power helped me with getting solar put on my house. It was an easy step for me since it didn't require any money down and I was able to reduce my monthly electric bill. Saving more money and using renewable energy was a huge plus. Rosa T was my project coordinator and she assisted me along the way with any questions I had and updated me every step of the way. Everything looks nice and neat with the solar panels and it was done professionally.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Mayson, It sounds like you had a great experience with everything from our financing options to your finalized installation. I am glad to hear Rosa took great care of you and I will ensure she gets a shout out for your review. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up along your solar journey, we are here to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Danny

March 3rd, 2020 Paris, 75 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I acquired a rental estate lot with their panels. Young man Blake was friendly and taught me on it so I could educate my tenants. He made it far more simple than I expected it to be.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Danny, I am so glad that we were able to connect. Please don't hesitate to ever give me or any of the Sungevity team a ring if anything else comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Lee King

March 3rd, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity (Horizon Solar Power) installed a roof stop solar system for us and completed in January 2020. The project went very smooth under Emily P, She was always there to answer any questions we had and explaining the progress in detail. We appreciated Emily and her Horizon crew working so hard to get the project done. And, also, thank Noelani A who helped us chose the right system.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Lee, Thank you for leaving Emily, Noelani and our team a 5 star review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and are happy with your installation. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

It a me Black night

March 3rd, 2020 Victorville, CA

Just received our PTO, basically the green light to make our own power!!! Thanks so much for a great system!! Antwan S was great!!

Mar 11, 2020

Hi There, Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your system and experience going solar. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jess Lemos

March 2nd, 2020 Santa Paula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very satisfied from beginning to end. The information provided by the sales representative Sonny was very clear. Once I accepted the contract, I was contacted immediately buy a project manager, by the name of Mike T. He contacted me at least once a week, until completion, which was very comforting. The installation team was great, lead by Pablo P. You cant go wrong with this team!

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Jess, It sounds like things went very well throughout your solar journey. Thank you for giving our team a shout out. We are here if you ever need anything, please just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Surya

March 2nd, 2020 San Diego, CA

Jacob was highly knowledgeable and provided all the required information to help understand the transition to Solar.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Surya, Thank you for passing some kudos on to Jacob. I will make sure he gets a shoutout. We are very glad you contacted us to learn more about solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Avp142

March 1st, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service, always willing to answer my questions I had with the whole process and installation. They made the whole solar process easy. Shari R was especially helpful and friendly, she always returned my calls and addressed all my concerns.

Mar 11, 2020

Hello Avp142, Thank you for leaving Shari a 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the credit she deserves. We are so glad that you are happy with your experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Henry L. Peabody

March 1st, 2020 Haverhill, MA

So, I called a google "top rated" solar energy dealer. It was my lucky day to find Jacob G answering my call. The gentleman took information and we agreed on a call back time. The call back was probably the most useful time I could have spent learning about solar panels and how they might fit into my situation. Please, if you have the chance, connect with these folks they truly seem to be more interested in finding the right solution than in merely selling product.

Mar 11, 2020

Hello Henry, We are so glad you got to connect with Jacob. It sounds like he presented you with an education-first consultation. Thank you for considering us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Chris Shaw

February 29th, 2020 Quail Valley, CA

I had a great experience with this solar install. It’s always nice saving money each month in utility bills without having to reduce the use of that utility. A great experience through this process was having a representative like Emily Papp coaching and providing information quickly throughout the project. The install was quick and during the process a few roof tiles were damaged however quickly replaced.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Chris, We are so glad to hear the install went smoothly and that you are saving money. Thanks for also giving Emily a shout! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Diego Fuentes

February 29th, 2020 Hollister, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Salesman Eric S very through in all communications, presentations, and explanations. Demonstrates high level of expertise in describing systems and sizing. Was available to discuss Solar on a Saturday, AND everything he verbally communicated to me is exactly as is written in my Solar Contract. That demonstrates to me, a person and a company of integrity.

Mar 11, 2020

Hello Diego, We are glad to hear things went well during your interactions with Eric. We are very glad you have reached out to us to review solar as an option to power your household. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Darnel Gonzales

February 29th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA

Erik S is very professional and efficient

Hi Darnel, Thanks for giving Erik a shout! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Adrian Eric Velarde

February 28th, 2020 Palm Desert, CA

They answered all my questions and was able to increase my knowledge about solar use.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Adrian, We are so glad you had a positive experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

RArroyo

February 28th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

Although I decided not to go through with the install, Mr. D was very professional and thorough in providing information related to the system I was contemplating for my property.. He represented his company and the product well and more importantly was looking out for the customers interest, and matching it the system and install design. I will keep Sungevity in mind should my home upgrading plans change and would have no qualms in working with Joe again

Mar 11, 2020

Hello RArroyo, Thank you for leaving Mr. D a review. I will share your feedback with his manager and ensure he gets a pat of the back for the extra work he put in. Thank you for considering us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Luke Bailey

February 27th, 2020 Middletown, NJ

Extremely knowledgeable and strong attention to detail. Quickly put together a detailed presentation and was able to answer questions on the spot. Super helpful and highly recommend!

Mar 11, 2020

Hello Luke, I am very glad to hear you had such a good experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Boris

February 26th, 2020 San Francisco, CA

Very nice and good company. Very professional installation.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi Boris, Glad to hear you had a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Cindy Bonior

February 26th, 2020 Campbell, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great communication and follow through.

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jason

February 26th, 2020 Cromwell, CT

Very informative, answered all my questions. Very patient with my schedule and wasn't pushy . Worked with me not against me. Bill P knows his sh*t.!!!! Love the fact i was told that at any point solar didn't feel right just to say so and we stop there and we would be done. So far from what i see is a class act company with class act employees

Mar 11, 2020

Hey Jason, I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with Bill. We are lucky to have him on our team. I will make sure he gets some recognition for your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Daeho Kim

February 26th, 2020 Manlius, NY

With my first choice of solar company everything went well. I highly commend Crystal G for her help going through with me with whole process.

Mar 03, 2020

Hello Daeho, I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Crystal. Thank you for reaching out to us and for considering us as your solar provider. We are so glad you have made the choice to power your home with clean energy from the sun! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Kenneth Banicki

February 26th, 2020 Lake Elsinore, CA

Bill P. Was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain and answer our questions. Very personable.

Mar 03, 2020

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for leaving some kudos for Bill. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he receives the recognition he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mark Aldrich

February 25th, 2020 Ashland, MA

Great to work with, they kept my info and followed up until I was ready.

Mar 03, 2020

Hi Mark, Thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear you had a 5 star experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

suneth wickramaratne

February 25th, 2020 Columbia, MD

Bill was very helpful and followed up very quickly for my questions. it was a very positive experience working with him.

Mar 03, 2020

Hi Suneth, I am so glad to hear Bill took such great care of you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bill or any of the Sungevity team if any other questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Rene Mathis

February 25th, 2020 Chula Vista, CA

Process was explained well and was able to get all my questions answered. I was working with Mrs. Rosa T as project coordinator, she walked me step by step through the whole installation process.

Mar 03, 2020

Hello Rene, Thank you for leaving Rosa a 5 star review. We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. I will make sure she gets some recognition for the hard work on your project. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David Hofseth

February 24th, 2020 Irvine, CA

Eric was extremely knowledgeable, competent, and honest. I greatly appreciated all the time and information he gave me. Thank you, Eric for answering all my questions so professionally.

Mar 03, 2020

Hi David, Thank you for leaving Eric a great review. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Randy H

February 24th, 2020 Kailua-Kona, HI

Quick, thorough, courteous service by Blake. I emailed him with questions about a solar system that had been installed several years ago. Blake went to the trouble to research it, find plans, and send a detailed explanation.

Mar 03, 2020

Hi Randy, I am very glad we were able to connect. Thank you for leaving me a 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything else I can do to help you out with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Pamela E Sakakeeny

February 22nd, 2020 Wilbraham, MA

The sales representative to whom we spoke was the best!

Hi Pamela, Thank you for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Brandon

February 22nd, 2020 Murrieta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nightmare from the start !, beware of this company.They are the nicest people when they are trying to get you to go solar.Once they got you forget it! List of just a few things they have done. 1) promised solar installation that took an extra 4 months from original date. 2) Did not bother telling us they switched financers, so I had no way to pay them for the first 4 months.Wich accumulated a bill as you can imagine. 3) Set up a monitering account under the wrong adress, so all the reading of consumptipn and production was wrong 4) At the end of the first year, we underproduced almost 5000 kwh's for the year. Resulting in a $743 bill from Edison. We were promised 7311 kwh we recieved only 2438 Kwh. 5) I had to investigate this myself by comparing numbers from Edison! Had I not they would have never told me! (Likely happening to thousands) 6) After reviewing my data they said they would only pay around 170.00 to make it right. (Several hundred dollars short) 7) They give false dates for updates via phone/email that come and go everytime, with no notification. (Dont give a date if your not going to uphold it, people wait around expecting a call or email if you say you are going to do so on a certain day) And when you do get finally get ahold of them by calling several times for days/weeks, they say they were in meetings all day or out sick.BS! (Happend several times with the same person,as if they forgot they used that excuse in the past) 8) The incentive came almost a year later, dont believe them when they say youll get one.You have to call and almost beg for it, for months.Plus theres a ton of unmentioned forms that need to be signed and sent back. Someone up top is skimming and people dont know the lesser.I will be contacting the media BBB and have already spoken to a lawer who will pursue my case,thats how serius these guys have messed up. Its in black and white that they broke the contract. All they had to do was make it right, instead they got greedy with the wrong one. Beware of this company

Mar 03, 2020

Hello Brandon, We are sorry to hear that you have had a rough experience so far. The manager of our service team has been working with you closely to help get everything resolved and will continue to do so until complete. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are confident we can make things right. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager