**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. To read more about the merger and rebrand, please click here.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following 11 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Phyllis K Bonfield
July 9th, 2019 Sicklerville, NJ

We had a problem with initial communication when asked to send electric bill...we emailed it, but they didn't receive it. Sungevity didn't call us to say it had not been received. Then, twice, planned telephone appointments did not occur. We waited, but no call until we text to ask when Sungevity would call. Unlike other companies with home appointments, Sungevity does everything via phone. Agents must be paid on commission so it appears they are on the phone constantly and book too many appointments in too short a period of time. Sungevity's buy outright or via loan purchase is not an appropriate for people our age with a six year ROI. We didn't learn about Sungevity's financing options until the end of the presentation. We wasted their time and ours.

Durinda Mulcock
July 9th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

Michelle S was amazing!! Very friendly and professional. She answered all of our questions and made sure we understood all that was going on. She did not try to up sell at all. She was honest in telling us what we needed and what we didn’t need. She still does regular check ups with us to make sure we understand everything that solar has to offer and make sure our system is working and efficient. If your looking into getting solar I highly recommend you talk with Michelle S.

Jul 09, 2019

Hi Durinda, Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad to hear that Michelle took good care of you and we will make sure she gets a shout out for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Michelle, myself or any of the rest of our team if any questions or concerns come up as you move forward down your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Neal n Beth Rillins
July 8th, 2019 Melbourne, FL

Scott was outstanding with his attitude, knowledge of his product and ability to explain things in elementary terms...

Jul 09, 2019

Hello Neal and Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave Scott 5 star feedback. We love to hear that he was able to make things understandable and clear. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Raymond Stanley
July 5th, 2019 Wheelwright, MA

Bill was very easy to talk to and knowledgeable about about solar and was easy to start the project.

Jul 05, 2019

Hello Raymond, Thanks for passing on some kudos to Bill! We will make sure he gets some recognition. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

RPG
July 3rd, 2019

I talked with Patrick G he was very professional new his product. Best of all he was very honest. I spent whole my life in business for my self and you learn to recognize good people.

Jul 03, 2019

Hi RPG, It is wonderful hearing this kind of feedback about the experience Patrick provided you with. Thanks for this great review and for considering us for your solar needs! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas
July 2nd, 2019 Redwood City, CA

Patrick S, was very knowledgeable and well informed. He presented a comprehensive proposal and was responsive to all of my questions. He represented Sungevity professionally and was good at following up.

Jul 02, 2019

Hello Thomas, We are so glad to hear that Patrick took good care of you! Patrick takes a lot of pride in the experience his customers receive. We hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to us if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian OHara
July 2nd, 2019 Ridgewood, NJ DETAILS

Sungevity has been a good company to use to assist with the generation of solar energy. I dont always know what company they are - Sungevity or Solar Spectrum, and my system has under performed for the last 2 years.

Jul 02, 2019

Hi Brian, Thank you for the 4 star review! We are sorry that your system slight under-performed but are happy we are here to provide service to you with a performance guarantee payment. We are hopeful that this coming year will be even more solar friendly and we hit the guarantee. Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Spencer
July 2nd, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

Sherril T Was amazing! She completed my request with impeccable timing. Her prompt action helped me successfully close escrow on my so I could buy another home! Thanks for your diligence Sherril!

Jul 03, 2019

Hi Spencer, We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with Sherril! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will make sure she gets a pat on the back! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Grimes
July 1st, 2019 Penngrove, CA

Alex was very professional and informative

Jul 01, 2019

Hi John, Thank you for the feedback! I'll pass along to Alex's manager to ensure he gets some recognition. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

WILLIAM SHEA
July 1st, 2019 East Islip, NY

They called on a Sunday night while we were having dinner and I asked the girl to call me the next day between 12-4 and she said I'll see and hung u . Never heard from them again . VERY DISAPPOINTED

Jul 01, 2019

Hi William, We are very sorry to hear that you did not hear back from us following the Sunday evening call. We know how important it is that we follow through with things when we say we will do something. I have passed your feedback along to the leadership on our sales staff. Please expect to hear from them soon. Also, if there is anything I can do in the meantime to help turn your experience around, I hope you will not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Freddy Ng
July 1st, 2019 Daly City, CA DETAILS

Alex was thorough explaining solar to me and my parents. Really nice and patient with my folks, and were happy with solar process with sungevity.

Jul 05, 2019

Hello Freddy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about the experience that Alex provided to you and your parents. Alex is one of our most tenured consultants and really knows his stuff. We hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to Alex, myself or any of the Sungevity team with any questions related to your solar project. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jay Petersen
July 1st, 2019 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS

Shari r was very good in helping and explaining things to me over the phone it was a great experience working with her.

Jun 28, 2019

Hi Jay, We are so glad to hear that Shari provided you 5 star service. We definitely appreciate your feedback and hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our industry leading referral program. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kristen
June 28th, 2019 Paso Robles, CA

The Sungevity team did an excellent job for me from the very start of the project, Mary started and helped me through the P.G.E process and then Shari R. took over and after the install and helped me final the project. The team of people have wonderful communication skills and stay in contact with the owners and make them at ease through the whole project. The installers did a clean job and worked together well, The area was clean when they left which I was very happy about. SUPER JOB SUNGEVITY TEAM ! Thanks again.

Jun 28, 2019

Hello Kristen, We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know if any questions or concerns come up along the way. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fidencio Gonzalez
June 28th, 2019 Perris, CA

Shari R , Did a great job on keeping me posted on updates and when we reached PTO .

Jul 03, 2019

Hello Fidencio, We are so glad to hear that Shari took such good care of you. We also are very happy you chose us as your solar provider. Please reach out to us with anything. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Emma B
June 28th, 2019 Inglewood, CA DETAILS

Wow - I can’t help but applaud the wonderful experience I had with this company. William M is a true gem, and, with his knowledge and guidance throughout the whole process, I felt so comfortable making my home more energy efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Jul 03, 2019

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for providing us with a 5 star review on your experience with William! We will make sure he gets some recognition. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marilou Yamanaka
June 27th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

Jeff L provided me an excellent customer service. He is very knowledgeable and responsive. He explained the product in details and was able to answer all my questions regarding the company. I will definitely recommend your company and make referrals with my friends regarding your solar system.

Jul 01, 2019

Hello Marilou, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 star review about the experience Jeff provided. He has been with the company a long time and takes a lot of pride in the relationships he builds with our customers. It is great to hear that you plan on taking advantage of our referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David
June 27th, 2019 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

Overall a great experience and whenever any issues arose after the fact Blake was great at getting a quick resolution.

Jun 28, 2019

Hello David, Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am glad I was able to help you out. If you ever need assistance again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron T
June 27th, 2019 Corona, CA

William M was very informative and handle our needs perfectly. Wasn’t sure we were going to go solar but William helped us understand how and why we would benefit from it. Already passing out his number to family and friends

May 13, 2019

Hi Aaron, Thanks for the kudos! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher Servello
June 27th, 2019 Redlands, CA DETAILS

From the beginning to the end every step was explained and seamless. they were great to work with.

Jul 01, 2019

Hi Christopher, We really appreciate the great review. There are a lot of different moving parts and we always work hard to ensure our customers are aware of what is going on and our game-plan. Glad to hear our hard work paid off! Let us know if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff shortridge
June 27th, 2019 Sutter Creek, CA DETAILS

William M, WOW! What a great guy. He’s such a through professional. He explained everything so well , answered every question without hesitation . He helped my family so much and he got the ball rolling very fast. We wish there was more people like him out there. Thanks so much William

Jul 01, 2019

Hi Jeff, We are glad to hear William provided such a high level of service. Thank you so much for considering us for your solar needs. We will be here for you if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ray Marchant
June 25th, 2019 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

Shari is our project coordinator and I have to say, she's a ROCK STAR! Each time I have a questions or concern, she answers me quickly and gives me the info I'm needing. If there is a concern, she addresses it, has answers and solutions that leaves us feeling very good. Her professionalism gives us lots of confidence in our solar company! I cannot say enough good things about her. I'm so glad she's handling our project!

Jul 01, 2019

Hello Ray, We are so happy to hear about the experience Shari provided you. It isn't uncommon for us to get similar feedback about the service she provides and we are glad to hear that you also feel this way. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help out with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kathy M
June 21st, 2019 South Plainfield, NJ

They hit my neighborhood hard just over a year ago and they are aggressive . I told them no Multiple times. I said I wanted a system to directly store my solar power so the next Sandy my family wouldn’t endure that nightmare again. All their rep did was tell me no I didn’t want that. It was too expensive. Every time I was outside and they were around they’d stop & try me again. It got so bad I cringed every time I saw one of those orange cars. Thank god they finished their installations after a few months and left the area!

Jun 21, 2019

Hi Kathy, We are sorry to hear that we were over aggressive with our selling approach. I will be sure to review your feedback with our sales manager in your area. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around I hope you will not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kelly
June 18th, 2019 Tulare, CA

Sonny was great with all the initial questions and paperwork. Mike took over once the install started. He has been great through the process! Everything is up and running!

Jun 18, 2019

Hi Kelly, Thank you for the 5 star review about your experience with Sonny and then later on, Mike! We are glad to hear your solar system is up and running. Thank you for choosing us to help power your household with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Domenico Raouli
June 18th, 2019 New York, NY

The salesman, William M, was very helpful and informative in explaining the best products for our home. We had many questions and concerns, which he addressed, and has remained in contact while we make the decision to install solar at our beach home.

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Domenico, Thank you for leaving us a great review about your experience with William. We are glad to hear he took the time to get all of your questions and concerns addressed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Igor Tronin
June 18th, 2019 San Diego, CA

William was excellent, he is extremely knowledgeable in solar. During his call I was able to learn the basics of solar of using solar. He was nice and friendly when answering my questions! After I wrap up my escrow I’ll definitely contact him, because tailored approach and attention to details is extremely important for me. The service Sungevity provides is really top notch.

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Igor, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with William. It's not uncommon for us to get this type of feedback! We sure hope you will keep us in mind for future solar needs and I will pass your feedback on to ensure William gets some recognition. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex
June 18th, 2019 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Pre-installation discussions around options, financing, sizing and addressing concerns for a solar installation were handled great, information was clearly presented and well delivered.

Jun 21, 2019

Hi Alex, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are so glad you reached out to us with your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Clancy W
June 18th, 2019 San Leandro, CA DETAILS

Blake provided great service and got my issue resolved quickly. He knows his stuff and answered all of my questions fully

Jun 21, 2019

Hi Clancy, It was great working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any additional questions ever come up and I will be happy to help you out. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Farshid Hashempour
June 18th, 2019 Laguna Niguel, CA

I spoke with Scott G on possibly getting solar for our new home. Scott was very professional and provided me a comprehensive quote and overview of everything involved with the system. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Farshid, We are glad to hear that Scott took good care of you! He has been in the business a long time and really knows his stuff. I will make sure he gets some credit for your feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

jaimee itagaki
June 14th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Anthony was very helpful and helped ease my fears in taking the 1st steps towards getting solar panels! Very informative!

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Jaimee, We really appreciate you leaving feedback about your experience with Anthony! We are glad to hear he made the process easy for you and got you the information you needed. We look forward to hearing how solar has benefited you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mervat Allen
June 12th, 2019 Monrovia, CA

I contacted Sungevity after finding them on line. I spoke with Patrick S and provide him with all the information required to provide us with the best option for us to go Solar. He understood our needs. Patrick is very knowledgeable, professional.

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Mervat, We really appreciate you leaving a 5 star review about the experience that Patrick provided you. He is one of our more tenured reps and definitely knows all of the ins and outs of the products and services we provide. We are very glad you reached out to us for assistance with your solar needs! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

RANDALL RUCKER
June 12th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

This project went very simply and quickly thanks to Sheri at Sungevity.

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Randall, Thank you for the positive review about your experience with Sheri! Glad to hear everything was simple and moved quickly... that is always the goal! Please reach out with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ali Ahmed
June 12th, 2019 Los Gatos, CA DETAILS

Blake is the first person who ever responded from Sungevity. His communication from the beginning was very courteous and prompt. He was able to fix my problem immediately. It was a very pleasant experience interacting with him! He single-handedly repaired​ my impression of Sunevity.

Jun 13, 2019

Hello Ali, Thank you for the awesome review. It was great working with you. I am glad I was able to help get you hooked up with the solar monitoring services you needed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns moving forward. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

farley olander
June 12th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sungevity replied very promptly to my inquiry. They provided a detailed analysis of the system requirements, and offered several financial options

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Farley, Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you considered us for your solar needs and certainly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

RAYMOND J SCOTT
June 12th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Rosa T informed me by phone every step of the way from start (March 12, 2019) to finish (June 11, 2019)

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Raymond, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Rosa. We are glad to hear she kept you informed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us moving forward with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shari Rajacich
June 12th, 2019 Tehachapi, CA

I think this program is a good deal for everybody.

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Shari, Thank you for the positive review. We think we offer a good deal and product for everybody too! Let us know if any questions come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lynn
June 12th, 2019 Menifee, CA

Everyone was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful through the process.

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Lynn, Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marge
June 7th, 2019 Bridgeport, CT

It was really a pleasure speaking with the sales person, Cameron. Everything was explained in great detail and he was happy to answer the many questions that I had. I have to say it was an eye-opening and at the same time an enjoyable experience for me.

Jun 07, 2019

Hi Marge, We are so glad to hear you had a very positive experience with Cameron. It isn't uncommon that we get this type of feedback on the service he provides and it is great to hear you feel the same. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

TheWhigs
June 7th, 2019 Milpitas, CA

I had discussed with one of the sales rep (won't mention name here) and we had discussed a number of options. I was told I would be called back on a certain date and time. Call never came. Also, after doing research with other solar companies, turned out Sungevity wasn't even remotely giving a competitive bid. With so many other solar companies out there (many who have been around >10 years), I figured I'll skip Sungevity.

Jun 13, 2019

Hello TheWhigs, We are very sorry to hear that you did not find our pricing competitive. We work hard to provide the best product in the industry from service to overall kWh efficiency. We like to pair that with very competitive pricing. We hope you will keep us in mind for your future needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

jeff
June 7th, 2019 Niagara Falls, NY

I was not a good candidate for the solar system by they were very helpful in figuring that out for me.

Jun 13, 2019

Hi Jeff, Thank you for considering us for your solar needs. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jorge T
June 7th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA

Sunny N helped me out today. He was good at explaining the plans in a easy manner. I appreciate his patience with all my questions and the promotions he was able to get me, thanks.

Jun 07, 2019

Hi Jorge, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Sonny! If any additional questions come up, please don't hesitate to let us know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rusty Parker
June 7th, 2019 Littleton, CO

nobody ever contacted me. i submitted a request for information but wasn't contacted

Kelly
June 5th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

I would like to thank Shari my project coordinator as well as my Horizon Solar Rep Omar for all of there help and support. Shari was excellent with handling my concerns and immediately addressing any snags during the process. They both were more than willing to answer all of my questions at any given time and this is truly appreciated given the level of committed going solar requires! Thank you

Jun 06, 2019

Hello Kelly, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that Shari and Omar provided wonderful service. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any additional questions or concerns arise. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Delmy Castro
June 3rd, 2019 San Jose, CA

Erik S was very friendly and professional. He gave us all the information we needed and even more. He answered all of our questions and made the process go smoothly. The process was easy as 1,2,3. We love the professionalism, the product, and what is offered. Thanks again Erik!

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Delmy, Thank you for the glowing review! We are glad we were able to provide as much ease as possible throughout the entire process. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janine
June 3rd, 2019 Plainview, NY

Scott has been amazing. Very informative and attentive but not overly aggressive or annoying. Great overall experience!

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Janine, Thank you for the great review about the experience you had with Scott. I will pass your feedback along to ensure he gets the recognition he deserves. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do to further assist with your solar experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nick Bester
June 3rd, 2019 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS

Thomas P was super helpful in getting us started and up and running with solar. Answered all questions we had and went above and beyond to help facilitate those things that needed to be done. Would recommend him for all of your solar needs!

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Nick, We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback regarding your experience with Thomas! I will pass this along to his manager to ensure he gets a pat on the back. Please let us know if we can ever help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

sreedhar
June 3rd, 2019 Fremont, CA

Erik S has been a very helpful in making the decision on the solar option and he was very upfront and honest through the process. I would recommend anybody to work with him for their solr options.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Sreedhar, We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with Erik! I will ensure he is aware of your feedback and gets some recognition. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derek Hara
June 3rd, 2019 Sacramento, CA

Quick response. Very friendly, polite and professional. Perfect customer service.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Derek, Thank you for the glowing review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and hope you feel that you can count on us for the years to come! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Moises Davila
June 3rd, 2019 Sun City, CA

My project coordinator Rosa T was such a great help through out this whole process. Always answered all my questions.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Moises, Thank you for the wonderful review about your experience with Rosa! I will ensure her manager is aware of your feedback so she gets some recognition. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Lipski
June 3rd, 2019 Los Alamitos, CA

The information was provided in a relaxed no pressure environment. The pricing was competitive and service was excellent. The beat out a competitor with comparable pricing based on the low pressure sale.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Paul, We are glad to hear you had a positive sales experience. We believe our pricing is very competitive and we like to ensure our customers are fully educated so they know what to expect over the long haul. The foundation to industry leading customer service. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns along the way. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lam Stotelmyre
June 3rd, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

The presentation was very informative. The installation was done well and quickly in one day. The inspection was transparent. The whole process from start to finish was quick and efficient.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Lam, Thank you for the perfect review. We are glad to hear everything went smoothly. Please give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]