**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Scott Homan
September 13th, 2017 Placentia, CA

They did everything they said on time, extremely professional with their notifications and following up

Andres Olguin
September 11th, 2017

JD M was really helpful and informative in getting the system for my household up and running. -Andres Olguin

Camille Gamble
September 7th, 2017 Santa Maria, CA

Our representative, Scott, was fantastic. He provided us with great information and the pricing was very competitive. Really worked with all of our concerns and patiently waited for over 6 months to make our final decision. Highly recommend.

Reginald Loyola
September 5th, 2017

JD Miramontes called before came and arrived shortly after. Him and his partner finished the job smoothly and installed the necessary wiring and holes cleanly, as best as they possibly could. If I have future service calls I'd like him to be the person to come out again. Thanks, Reginald Loyola

Joe Smith
August 25th, 2017 Temecula, CA

Russ K from Horizon came to my house a few months ago and it was a terrific experience. He explained the pros and cons of each of the different ways to go solar and cleared up all of our confusion. Once we understood what we were really getting into, we felt comfortable choosing Horizon Solar Power as our solar installer. When the work started, we couldn't have been any happier. We live in Temecula and it only took three weeks before our system was turned on. The crews were nice and clean, and they even fixed a few broken tiles that we had up thee that we didn't know about. 10/10. Highly recommend!

Zachary yamamoto
August 23rd, 2017

JD M was extremely helpful and took the time to educate me on the system and how to read the meter. He also offered helpful suggestions and tips to optimize the functionality of our solar panels.

Pedro J. Jimenez
August 21st, 2017 Salem, MA

My wife and I have experience excellent customer service right from the beginning process of obtaining our solar system from Solar Spectrum, every person we spoke with was a pleasure to talk to. Every time we called with a question it was answered right way and every time we called there was always someone that picked up the phone. Thank you Ashley!!, Thank you Solar Spectrum!!

PV GUERRERO
August 9th, 2017 San Dimas, CA

So far, Horizon has been excellent in the sales process and in delivering the work offered. The sales went very smooth with Dean, and I had all my questions answered. I got a much better deal than that Solar City was offering. For the time being, I have had my entire roof replaced by them, and have also installed a 5.75 Kw/h system. The roof replacement and installation of the PVS went smooth, and the techs working on it were on time, and left the work space and surroundings clean and without any damages. Everything has been delivered as promised, being the only delays the ones associated with the permits from the city and HOA. I am currently awaiting the PTO, but the system has been installed. I have received all the promised rewards as well. Thank-you Horizon Solar.

EESTUBBS
August 4th, 2017 Newark, DE

Been waiting since May 2017. All paper work and agreements had been signed but here it is August 2017 and I still don't have any solar panels installed or a installation date. Did Sungevity filling for bankruptcy have anything to do with this?

Greg Palmer
August 2nd, 2017 West Hartford, CT

We still haven't decided for a company because my wife and I have different priorities right now, but the information was great! We couldn't have been happier with the representative's knowledge and offer. Actually, the reason we looked into them was because they were one of the highest rated companies providing solar energy in our area.

Tiffany Branom
August 2nd, 2017 Winnetka, CA

The representative was very informative. He gave everything in detail, so I was happy with that. I haven't decided which company I'm going to go with yet, but he definitely explained the solar system, and why it was a good idea to go solar. He was very nice, and I even know more than I knew before talking to him, however, I'm still going to look at all the information before deciding for a company.

Liberty Abesamis
August 2nd, 2017 Clovis, CA

They're good people. I actually went with them because they were number one on the internet. It's all been a very positive experience!

Alex Maslowski
August 2nd, 2017 Leemore, CA

So far, everybody that I've dealt with has been very nice and helpful. Plus, they have a good rating on the internet. I am one of their customers now!

Tim Roark
August 2nd, 2017 Glen Burnie, MD

Although they have a good rating and their representatives were just fine, I decided not to sign up with them. They didn't offer enough saving.

Wilson Hannold
July 31st, 2017 Trenton, NJ

Christina was tremendous as my project manager. She handled everything from start to finish and made the whole going Solar a pleasure. The process is always a little murky when dealing with your township but she kept me in the loop and let me know when I needed to step in and handle things. Very pleased with the customer service. Jeff W was the guy that came out to explain everything and he was fantastic. The system went live today so can't say anything about how it works yet but happy so far.

Wendy Sprague
July 27th, 2017

Rob was great, very informative, he was able to pull our house up online and walk me through his presentation about Solar Spectrum over the phone and computer. Since we are out in the country that was very innovative. In the end we decided to go with a local, family owned company but Rob was respectful of our decision which was appreciated.

Paul Kim
July 26th, 2017 Orange, CA

This review is for their Sales rep, not their product. Scott G helped me from the start and even though I chose to go with another local family owned operation, I'm writing this review because Scott deserves high praise for his product knowledge and professionalism. He explained everything to me in detail and was easy to understand and always returned my calls and emails promptly. Unlike some other solar reps I dealt with, he stayed in communication with me till the very end even after I told him I was going in another direction. He followed up to make sure I didn't have any regrets and made the decision very difficult for me. It showed me that he truly believes in his product and stands by it and I would recommend anyone to work with him.

Robin N.
July 25th, 2017 Westerly, RI

Turnkey purchase of Sungevity & dropped all service

Peter Balint
July 24th, 2017 Hemet, CA

JD M, he give me my best day from Horizon to make me happy. He had answers to all of my questions and commissioned my system thank you for sending him out Peter Balint

Ric Escalante
July 7th, 2017 Corona, CA

Horizon Service is the worst service company that I have ever worked with. I been having a problem since February 2017 for a problem with the meter. I have had service calls that are scheduled with no one showing up and no phone calls. I had service persons show up and tell me that they will follow up with me to make sure that the "fix" they just made will work and of course they don't follow up and I have to call back and find out what is going on. The meter has been replaced multiple times but still not working. Finally I call Horizon and they are upset because I am upset and don't want to hear my complains. There has been multiple visits and none has ever had a follow up and I have to call to find out that I have to open another service call. I don't think that it is the service person(s) fault but it must their management redirects them to installs or hot issues and they don't think it is necessary to advise the client waiting for to them to show up. It is very frustrating to deal with them as they say sorry but continue to do the same.

Dana Rosser
July 5th, 2017

I like the fact that everything is handled on line and that updates are frequent. My sales rep, Kyle M, is extremely responsive which I appreciate, he even answers late at night if needed.

JANET BRYSON
June 30th, 2017 Monrovia, CA

I really appreciate the education I received from Amory about solar, both the about the panels and the service with the utility. I am absolutely convinced that Solar Spectrum has the best product and the best service. Several other companies called/emailed after I communicated with Solar Spectrum and none matched their quality of product nor knowledge. Unfortunately, with my low electrical usage and the limited likelihood that I'll still own this house 10 years from now, I've decided to not move forward with solar. If I decide to put in solar, Solar Spectrum would be my only choice. My rating is a 9 rather than 10 only because I chose not to experience the full cycle of their service.

Corina Chaudhry
June 27th, 2017 Bakersfield, CA

The sales pitch was great and informative. They told me it would take about 2 to 3 months to get it all done. It took 8 months from start to finish. They delayed my installation for about 4 months and when I called and hollered they came out and did it. Then it took SDGE working with Horizon another 4 months to get it going. I called and talked to Steve and various other people and even had to call the HERO program because nothing was getting done (I went through the HERO Program to get my panels installed and funded). I told the HERO Program people I was going to go to the better business bureau and even the contractor's board on Horizon. In the end, it did get done and Horizon reimbursed me for 4 months of energy bills. So far I am glad I have the panels, but then it's only 2 months into the program. It was very very very frustrating and I regretted going through them, but I also understood that SDGE dragged their feet as well. It was like I was the project manager constantly calling and trying to get it finished and I'm a single woman. Anyway, in the end it was done but it took close to a year to complete. Just saying.

Scott Koblitz
June 26th, 2017

OK, So, I work for a company that purchased a system from Sungevty that cost over 225,000.00 The installation went well, we purchased the extended service package at a 7K premium. The system is installed and about 3 months later the company declares bankruptcy. Now I have a system which needs a bit of service without anyone to service it. Truthfully Sungevity treated the installing contractor much worse than my company by not paying them for my install which I personally feel horrible about. However, we paid a significant amount of cash for a service plan which is money wasted at this point. HERES THE DEAL. WHY IS THIS WEBISTE RATING THIS COMPANY FAVORABLY? THEY NO LONGER HAVE EMPLOYEES TO SERVICE CURRENT OR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. STAY AWAY OR THROW YOUR MONEY IN THE GARBAGE WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.

Darrell Hamilton
June 19th, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Evan M. He was knowledgeable , easy to talk too, and the best thing is his honesty. If you are looking for a straight shooter, Evan is your guy. Thanks for the nice experience. Darrell

Peter Silverman
June 6th, 2017 West Warwick, RI

I had a Solar Company ( Different company) come to my house with a pitch to install a Solar System. I have been looking into Solar as an option for some time now. I was very happy with what the gentleman showed me and wanted to compare prices of other Solar installers. I looked up the top rated Solar companies in RI and Solar Spectrum came up as number1. I gave them a call and was connected to a Customer service person who was MUCH more than I could have hoped for. Very knowledgeable and even after I told her that I needed a ground mount (which they don't install) she continued to help me get what information I need. For a company that could not sell me a system, she was amazing and getting me the facts I need to make a reasonable decision. Thanks for all your help Deanna you a perfect model for a Great Customer Service Person. Keep up the Great Work. I would have given them a 10 if I could have bought the system from them. Sincerely Pete

Cathy rodrigues
May 19th, 2017 Gilroy, CA

I have been trying to refinance my home,but because of Lien on the home for Solar equipment and the bankruptcy of sungevity that is supposedly solar spectrum and or Kina ole capital and not able to get anyone to call back from any of these companies. They say leave a message and will get right back to you! Bullshit!!! I cannot get a clean title so I am being held hostage to these companies! It is costing me extra money for everyday I can't complete my refinance that I have approval for except for this title deal!

Robert Reber
May 19th, 2017 Canyon Country, CA

Don't trust them. They just announced, they will not honor warranty from Sungevity. They can do that to you also in short time!

Robert McKenna
May 16th, 2017 Bay Shore, NY

They called in less than a minute then cancelled one quote appt. after another and promised to call after each one but never did. I had to call them and the rep. said they lost their leasing company but would have another last week. Here we are in another week and no call and no contact. If I am having this much trouble BEFORE they get a contract and money I can't imagine what will happen after they have a signed contract.

sondra davis
May 11th, 2017

This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. This company bought Sungevity, INC out of bankruptcy. I was supposed to get a system with Sungevity then they went bankrupt. This stupid company sent me a bankruptcy notice stating that they wouldn't honor my warranty while I was waiting for my system to be installed. when I received the letter I called them a million times and got no response. I cancelled my project, then 5 weeks later they called me to see if I wanted to install. After two months of literally no callbacks and a letter in the mail stating they don't honor warranties. What a complete joke. stay away from them!!!!!!!!

robert S WALTERMAN
May 5th, 2017

just awful followup to sale problems from 6the start of install

cw
May 5th, 2017 Cypress, CA

Had been negotiating with Sungevity since early March and finally signed the contract mid April to purchase the system outright. Made the 50% payment on May 1st. on May 2nd got the letter stating the Sungevity had file Chapter 11 bankruptcy, something that in the last 2 months was never disclosed to me. There is also a class action lawsuit against Sungevity from its installation partners. Now I have concern that what I was sold which was the integrity, quality and warranty will not last. No work has been done, or even started. I have expressed interest to cancel but Solar Spectrum says it doesn't matter that I was not informed of the bankruptcy or change from Sungevity to Solar Spectrum, contract is binding, and my options are to complete the business or lose my 50% payment.

James Graves
May 4th, 2017

Sungevity is the company that I went with when I purhased a system two years ago this month. They are located in the San Francisco area but serve a wide area. I live a couple of hundred miles north west of them and they serviced me. I don't know if they are in other states or not. The company now has a new name, Solar Spectrum. If the measure of a solar company is that their product does what it is supposed to do without interruption at a reasonable price, then they are great. As I said the system works great. Last year I produced 2300 kwh's more than I used and was able to sell those hours to the city of Redding. Not a great price for sure, but ... The system has never been down and I've experienced no problems with it in any respect. I like the application they have for my phone and computer. I can track my production hour by hour or even by total produced over the lifetime of the system. It's just a great setup. I don't know what else I can say about them. But I haven't had to call them since my installation. Initially I did call because I didn't understand how to read certain things, but never for a problem. So for me, they're a great company. I considered Solar City before I went with Solar Spectrum. The main reason I selected Solar Spectrum was that with their plan I pay a fixed amount no matter how much more electricity I produce, the price is the same. With Solar City, they charge a set price per kwh. The price they charge was a couple of cents less than the city charges. But in my case, with producing 2300 hours more than I use, it would have been much more expensive. The other thing is that all other things being equal between the companies, I went with Solar Spectrum because for me it's a much better deal.

George Vanek
May 1st, 2017

The installation team was very good. The initial engineering did NOT provide for a stubby was that was right in front of where all of the electrical hardware was to be installed. First, the electrical conduits had to be repositioned so we could put our trash bins in their storage location W/O hitting the conduits! Second, it took a long time for a crew to come out to remove the wall so that the system could pass final inspection! Then it took even longer for a crew to come out to begin re-building the wall; then the bricks that they wanted to use were not the right ones. Third, Horizon refused to re-build the wall, therefore we had to hire our own mason to build the wall that Horizon only partially paid for! Fourth, one micro inverter was not working so Horizon had to replace it. A two-man team replaced the inverter and install a MODEM for monitoring that should have been installed initially. After nearly a year since the initial order, the system is still NOT operating right. Then the finance company (Mosaic) that Horizon recommended hassles me every month for a payment. ALSO, our bi-monthly power bill went UP 182% with solar as compared to a similar time of the previous year!!! Also again, when I e-mail Horizon to ask a question, it takes ONE WEEK for them to respond after sending them THREE E-MAILS!!! NOT A VERY RESPONSIBLE COMPANY. The only good thing I can say about them is that their INSTALLATION TEAM DOES NICE WORK GV in Van Nuys, Ca. 91405

Pedro L Escalona
May 1st, 2017 Pomona, CA

I signed my purchase deal on Nov 29, 2016. Site survey completed within a day Design emailed within a few days then everything stopped. No activity the rest of Dec. Called on 1-15-17 for status, checked with permitting authority. Permit only applied for on 1-30-17 with 14 days process. Permit issued 2-14-17, installation scheduled 2-27 but completed 2-25. Final permit signed 3-9-17. No PTO from SCE as of 4-17-17 called SCE, no record of request. Called Sungevity said permit card damaged. One hour later SCE notified me by email of my pending application, 4-18-17 PTO email received from SCE and confirmation system could be turned on received from Sungevity. 4-18-17 system activated 4-19 thru 4-21 system generated enough power to put account in negative SCE usage, a good thing. 4-24 SCE site showed positive power usage. Checked system that stopped working, Fault error. Tried to contact Customer, referred to email due to staffing issues (Chapter 11 layoffs). Assured response in 2 business days..nothing. Solar loan payments begin 5-7 which should have offset what was paid to SCE, now will pay both. If you are a PENDING customer I STRONGLY recommend following up on your project on a regular basis. Refer to my timelines and results from contacts. Confused why there is such a Solar push without Consumer Protection. I chose Sungevity based on Reviews in Nov 2016. They were rated 8+ and #2 in CA. Reminds me of Bond Rating Scandal.

Sunita patel
April 20th, 2017 Passaic, NJ

My agreement was buy out the solar system since day one. The sale person from Sungevity read contract for me paragraph-by-paragraph without explaining fine line. The company did not give me option to buy out the system even though every aware of my buy out plan from day one including project management and senior project manager and sale persion, the company claimed solar panel tax for 2016 without discussing with me or allowing me to buy the system. My solar system is not ready to run yet. The company give me hard time since beginning, poor customer service. I am calling them for update on my system almost every week. A lots of miss communication among the Sungevity staffs. No one knows each other job in same project. The senior management is very rough and mean to me. I am in middle of the process, not completed my electric panel and city inspection yet. It has been going on since Oct 2016. Never disclosed my option step-by-step. Every time i ask question, they have no idea what going on. The senior project manager is very disrespectful and rude. I need help please...please... if any one can give me idea to get out of the solar system. I feel like i choking every time i talk to them.

Allen Pina
April 20th, 2017

Great price - they beat solar city by $700 and the start up was bumpy. Things happen but I have a good rapport with my sale person Deanna and Project Manager Marvin, Sarah was non-responsive, I guess too much on her plate but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I'm happy so far and hope I'm not negatively affected by the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing....

Jo Rhett
April 17th, 2017 San Jose, CA

TL;DR you'll have to sue them to get the installation completed. Compare my review below with all the others who have identical problems with them. Sungevity will be proactive and responsive during the sales process, and certainly when asking for payment. Enjoy it while it lasts because when the project goes to their "project management" team you'll be forced to use lawyers to get a status update. They will ask for final payment due before they schedule for the interconnect with PG&E. Once they have your final payment, you will need a lawyer to ever get a response from them again. It's been 120 days since I paid for the install. 100 days my paperwork was submitted to PG&E, 90 days since I paid in full for the solar installation, and they have no plan for how to reach that point. For 60 days they sat on my money without doing anything to move the project forward. When I threatened to sue they finally got an inspection scheduled which they failed. Now I've been waiting a month, and nothing has been scheduled yet to get it fixed. They just don't care. 130 days since signing the contract, and there's no plan, no progress, and no communication. At this rate of progress I'll be lucky to get the panel installed and working in a calendar year. Meanwhile I'm bleeding cash into my electric bill. They love to blame on PG&E, however PG&E provided a full record of everything submitted on the account... which was been nothing for 70 days. Then they blame San Jose permits, but you contact them and they show no communication from Sungevity. They blame everyone else, but it always turns it to be their lack of follow through. TL;DR unless you need more stress and lawyers in your life, you really don't want to work with Sungevity.

Mel Costa
April 17th, 2017 Manteca, CA

After months of research i selected Sungevity for my solar installation . I had my solar system installed today the workers arrived at 8:30 am and were done by 12:30pm. They were professional and explained the installation process to me. Im waiting to be inspected and connected to the grid now.

T.j. Loveberry
April 13th, 2017

I love the urgency, these guys are relentless but passionate about what they do. I must admit, I was kind of annoyed with the high volume of calls... Then again, when I submitted my inquiry I already knew what I was in for. When I finally sat down and took time to speak with one of their agents, I understood why I was getting called so much, these guys are experts and where able to tell me in just minutes about all the benefits that I could take advantage of right away. On top of that this is a company that is reputable throughout the industry which reassured me about my decision to join Horizon Solar Power

Jeff James
April 4th, 2017

Every other company I talked to told me I could have my system up and running in a few weeks. Mark at Sungevity ran me through the actual process and made me realize I was being misled by the others before I even got started with them. By contrast Sungevity's ETA was longer than I'd have liked but was right on the dot. The wheels turn slowly when you're dealing with permits, approvals, inspections, and utility companies. It could not have been accomplished any sooner than projected. I went with Sungevity based on that one honest conversation and have never regretted it. My customer service was and still is unsurpassed. Jeff

Rebekah Borup
April 3rd, 2017

First, I want to praise Tony M, who performed our final inspection. Tony was courteous, efficient, and professional. He did an excellent job finalizing our solar installation and preparing us for inspection by the city. He even kept his cool when I accidentally let my 3 rambunctious, very barky, but friendly dogs out. They seemed to like him as much as I did. I still put them back in the room (didn't want them to knock him off his ladder or something). Tony deserves high marks! (He's certainly a 10) Regarding Horizon in general- there's been a few unfortunate hiccups. We have an open-beam ceiling, and the solar installation crew drilled holes through our ceiling, The roofers put some nails through it too. The solar installation team returned soon after we complained about the damage. They filled the holes with wood putty, but didn't finish the job. They didn't sand it, didn't stain it, and it took over a month before we were finally able to get someone back to finish the repairs. We were frustrated by the delays. On top of all that, activation of our solar system was delayed because of the repairs, so we ended up stuck in what felt like an eternal holding pattern. Still, there have been some good people helping us out- Remmy, our sales guy, was courteous and helpful (I'd rank him a 10). His manager, Roni, was also very helpful (He's a 10 also). Brita, our contact through Horizon was always courteous, despite our frustration being directed at her since she was the "face" of customer service (I'd put Brita at a 8, mostly just because of the delay in getting our repairs taken care of- not entirely her fault- but there were times she didn't get back to us promptly, though mostly her service was excellent). So I guess you could say over-all that this is a mixed review. The install could have been better. The repairs could have been made quicker. But we have our solar now. Hopefully, we'll be happy with it.

Earl Henderson
March 31st, 2017

JD M was on time courteous and took care of the systems production thank you Horizon for sending him out. Nathaniel Johnson

Jason marcia
March 31st, 2017

JD M was courteous and took care of my inverter and got my system back up thank you very much Horizon for sending him out Jason marcia

Norman Dewmer
March 30th, 2017 Pomona, CA

Not satisfied. They promise me they would produce 65 % of my electric bill. Its been 35% instead. I do not get enough sun because of neighboring trees and I live in Hemet,Ca. the hot spot of Riverside county. They refuse to do anything about it.

Susan lee
March 29th, 2017

JD M great job friendly and very helpful Thank you horizon Susan Lee

bill
March 29th, 2017

Everything was so smooth before, during and after the installation and no need for me to be a watchdog at all. they even bothered to let me know that the county inspection required them to replace the electric box as it did not meet their codes. The info via my computer was established and without any problem for me to check the solar functions and how much KwH it obtains during the day. PG&E was involved.Sungevity and them worked together.

STEVE KOREN
March 28th, 2017 Wantagh, NY

i JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM SUNGEVITY THA THEY ARE DECLARING CHAP 11 BANKRUPTCY. I AM SUNGEVITY CUSTOMER FOR 1 AND HALF YEARS AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELLY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE,IT WAS PPA WITH NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE

Dr. Joseph M pecoraro
March 27th, 2017

Sungevity has DECLARED BANKRUPTCY. THEY TOOK $10,000 OF MY MONEY- NO INSTALLMENT MADE AND NOW REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. hOW CAN ANYONE CHOOSE THESE PEOPLE NOW?

Alma Elizarraraz
March 24th, 2017

JD M has great customer service. He explained everything perfectly for us to understand. A very hard worker. Great personality. Overall excellent 5 star!!! Customer Olga Lizarraga