Greenix

9.7

Greenix is a pest control company based out of Utah and was identified as one of top emerging Utah businesses in 2019, per Utah Business Magazine. The company has the ability to treat a variety of pest problems and has service locations in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Utah.

Greenix employs fully licensed and certified pest control professionals, and prides itself in being a green company that meets the needs of customers seeking environmentally sustainable solutions to pest control problems. The company provides eco-friendly practices to residential consumers.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Greenix, as well as view Greenix reviews from verified customers.

The Good

• Residential Pest Control Services
  • Four Season Pest Protection
  • 48-Hour Service Guarantee
  • Sustainable and Responsible Pest Control Solutions

Residential Pest Control Services

Greenix specializes in developing individual service plans and treatments based on each and every customer’s needs. The company's residential pest control services cover more than 50 different household pests such as ants, bedbugs, bees, wasps, beetles, snails, cockroaches, spiders, Indian meal moths, and earwigs. Greenix also deals with rodents such as mice, voles and moles. In short, if you have a pest problem, Greenix likely has a solution.

All pest control solutions are done in-house; the company does not contract third party providers. Greenix pest control employees can provide the following:

• Pest control
  • Mosquito reduction
  • Rodent baiting
  • Cockroach reduction
  • Flea and tick interior/exterior reduction
  • Gopher baiting
  • Mole barrier
  • Organic pest control
  • Seasonal stink and boxelder bug, lady beetles, and cluster flies reduction
  • Snail baiting
  • Termite baiting

*Some services may not be available in all areas. Feel free to call a Greenix customer service representative for more details.

Four Season Pest Protection

Greenix holds customer satisfaction in high regard, and therefore offers treatment aimed to control pests year-round. This program consists of an initial treatment, a 30-day follow up, and normal quarterly treatments.

During the initial treatment, the exterminator examines potential problem areas and lays all of the groundwork for lasting protection against pests like ants and beetles. This treatment lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour, is more in depth, and involves more product than the following services.

Thirty days after the initial treatment, a Greenix service professional will arrive to perform the first quarterly treatment. During this treatment, the technician will carefully examine progress, make any necessary adjustments, and break the egg cycle of any existing pests on your property.

After the first quarterly treatment, a technician will perform seasonal quarterly treatments every 90 days. These appointments take less time than the initial treatment because the company's employees are performing basic maintenance, as well as carefully inspecting property for ants and other pests, and monitoring progress.

48-Hour Service Guarantee

Greenix offers a 48-hour service guarantee for customers living within its market, meaning the homeowner can expect a Greenix technician on the site within 48 hours of contacting Greenix. Upon arrival, a pest control expert will conduct a complimentary 20-point inspection of the home, identifying potential problem areas and signs of pest infestation, determining the extent of any structural damage that might exist, and forming a treatment plan moving forward.

Sustainable and Responsible Pest Control Solutions

Greenix prioritizes the safety and security of its customers above anything else. As a result, the company implements sustainable and effective treatments designed to drive out unwanted pests in a way that is safe for households. Greenix uses premium, organic products that are safe for kids and pets.

The Bad

• Uses Some Chemical Pesticides
  • Limited Service Areas

Uses Some Chemical Pesticides

Although Greenix strives for an organic, nontoxic approach to its pest control solutions, customers should be aware that there are instances where chemical pesticides are necessary. Greenix's objective is to minimize the amount of pesticides necessary. Also, more preliminary pricing and contract information is needed.

Limited Service Areas

Greenix is only available in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Utah.

The Bottom Line

For anyone living in states where Greenix is available, Greenix should be a high candidate on your list of companies to call for pest control and related services. With almost a decade of experience, the company offers a suite of pest control solutions that qualify it for nearly any job.

The pest control company's (mostly) Green, organic, eco-friendly practices are a viable option for health-conscious customers with children, pets or are concerned about lessening their home's environmental footprint.

Greenix also treats pests indigenous to areas it serves, which makes it a prime choice. We recommend working with Greenix for your pest control needs.

not_listed_location

Greenix Frequently Asked Questions

What services does Greenix provide?

The team at Greenix Pest Control doesn’t just provide a service — we provide a promise that your home will be taken care of. With each customer, we strive to build a lasting relationship based on trust. No matter the extent of your pest problem, you can count on our experts to thoroughly inspect your home and create a detailed, customized treatment plan that is guaranteed to produce lasting results.

Our highly trained Service Pros specialize in eliminating the following:

• Voles
  • Chipmunks
  • Other occasional invaders

How much does it cost?

Greenix services and prices vary depending on your home's square footage and infestation level. Every home treatment plan includes our 20-point inspection and our trusted 5-step process, including a detailed eave sweep and dust, crack and crevice treatment, perimeter spray, granular barrier, and organic interior treatment.

Service plans start at $139 and are backed by our FREE re-service guarantee.

Do you offer one-time treatments?

Yes. However, most of our customers find our services more effective and economical with our tried and true quarterly treatment plans. We’ll be the first to tell you that a one-time treatment isn’t fully effective at eradicating the root of the problem with pest issues.

Do you treat for bedbugs and cockroaches?

Greenix does not offer bedbug service in your area, but Greenix Service Pros have individual treatment plans for Oriental cockroaches and American cockroaches. Our general pest plan typically covers this service and is backed by our FREE re-service guarantee. Some infestation treatments are additional depending upon size and species.

Do you service my area?

Chances are, if you’re seeing this document, we service your region. For a detailed list of service areas, visit our website at greenixpc.com or call one of our friendly customer service team members for further details.

Do you offer a guarantee?

Yes, we’ve got your back, no questions asked. You deserve to feel safe and comfortable in your home. While our year-round treatments are incredibly effective, sometimes pests still manage to make their way onto your property. In the event that you experience pest popups in between our seasonal treatments, reach out to our skilled professionals. We will arrive at your home within 48 hours to provide an additional pest treatment for free.

How long before it starts working, and how long does your product last?

Each of our five treatment steps works differently and serves a different purpose. Most of our homeowners see an immediate effect (three to five days after treatment) but climate conditions, infestation levels, and treatment plans are different. We can assure you that when you’ve chosen Greenix Pest Control, you’re on the fast track to pest-free living.

Greenix Service Pros visit every 90 days for seasonally tailored treatments. These treatments are guaranteed to be effective in eradicating pests for the entire 90-day treatment cycle. Why settle for any old pest control company when you can have the best? Our premium pest control team uses the highest quality organic solutions to ensure you, your family, your pets, and your home are as safe as can be. If, for any reason, you spot any unexpected visitors in between our treatments, give us a call. We will send one of our service professionals to your home within 48 hours to perform a re-service at absolutely no charge to you.

How soon can you be here?

Greenix doesn’t just provide a service — we provide a guarantee that your home will be completely taken care of. Our team is committed to being there for you when you need us most, which is why we provide a 48 hour home pro service guarantee. Within 48 hours of your call, we will be there to care for your pest problems, whether you need an inspection or reservice. Providing reliable service is what we do.

How often will you return?

Initial Treatment
Our initial treatment usually takes the longest as we are laying all of the groundwork for lasting protection against pests. This treatment lasts between 30 minutes and one hour, is more in-depth, and involves more products than the following services.

30-Day Follow Up
Thirty days following your initial treatment, your service professional will arrive to perform the first quarterly treatment. We carefully examine progress during this treatment, make any necessary adjustments, and break the egg cycle of any existing pests on your property.

Normal Quarterly Treatments
After your first quarterly treatment, your service professional performs regular quarterly treatments every 90 days. These appointments take less time than our initial treatment as we are performing essential maintenance. We are also carefully inspecting your property and monitoring our progress.

Is it safe for my family and pets?

At Greenix, we believe it is incredibly important to provide effective pest control while minimizing our carbon footprint. Our team uses all responsible, organic processes and products to rid your home of pests and protect you, your family, your home, and the environment. Our earth-conscious, sustainable practices effectively eliminate existing infestations and prevent future invasions from taking place.

Message from
Greenix

At Greenix, it's more than pest control. We’re committed to helping you protect what matters most. At Greenix Pest Control, our team of experts has spent the last decade perfecting a responsible pest control process. Our sustainable and guaranteed treatments are designed to protect both you and the environment around you. In five proven steps, our fully licensed and certified service professionals build multiple layers of four season protection around your home. Using the highest quality solutions, we protect your family against over 50 different types of pests and unwelcome intruders.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Paula Blue Rock, OH

I appreciate their professionalism and their follow ups and their courtesy calls. They listen to my needs. I see results.

bookmark

Featured Review

Anonymous Lima, OH

On site customer interaction has been excellent. The service is thorough and effective. I would like to provide my accolades for their orientation to customer service and customer engagement. They are very focused on satisfying the customer with a positive attitude. It’s refreshing.

Robyn Brady Kent, OH

We used Greenix at out last house because we were seeing more and more spiders inside the house. They did a thorough inspection and came and sprayed and cleaned all the cobwebs from our garage. We thought we still had too many spiders so they came out again and sprayed again at no cost. Very friendly and courteous people.

Phil Nunnally

The products used seem to work as we have no insect problems to speak of. The rodent traps seem to help, but we still occasionally have mice in our basement. Perhaps that is unavoidable. We recently had an issue where a tech was to come to our house and apply the insect control product. I was told in a text message that the work had been done, but there was no evidence that it actually was done. Although I was home that day, I saw no one come to the house and there was no notice hung on our door as there usually is. I called the company and explained the situation, and another tech came the next day to do a service. The cost seems to be a little high, but not absurdly so.

Q.Brooks

My experience has been excellent. They are the courteous company I've ever worked with. Their service people are both friendly ( without being familiar ) and they are very courteous. Their customer service is A +. They know how to talk to people in a friendly but professional manner. They're very helpful. I am always pleased with their service and their employees.q.

Annette

Back a couple of years ago I was having an ant problem and I don’t normally order from a salesman but it seemed like a miracle. He was very friendly and gave me terms of service that seemed nice. They seem to go above and beyond where they can. Everybody that has come out was willing to do anything I asked them. Also they are willing to come between services. It seems to control my problems.

Ben Dublin, OH

Really good company. They are very transparent and reasonably priced. They are always very nice when they come out. They point out exactly what they’re doing and they do a good job od suggesting things when they think they see a problem. We had issues with pests and when the came out the first time, the problems were immediately solved in just a couple of days. I am very happy with their products.

Sabra Webster ,

we experienced great customer service by the gentleman who came to our house for our monthly spray. He also answered all my questions about getting the boxes set outside our house for a possible mouse inside our house. He was very thorough with me.

Matt Mercure Lansing, MI

Always good :) Good people, good communications, nice people on follow-up confirmations. Work done in an environmentally caring and considerate way. Effective too, helped me with both an old Carpenter Ant problem as well as mice overall. Everything you'd want in home service on pest control.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Matt. Thank you for taking time to provide us with this positive feedback. We are so grateful you appreciate our efforts to be green and environmentally friendly as that value is what stemmed our company name of Greenix. We appreciate you being a loyal customer Matt. If there is ever anything we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Cathy

The person that same to my house was very informative and explained what they were doing and asked my opinions on how it was working. I have very good control of my outdoor spiders, which was the biggest reason why I got them. I also had mole problem that seemed to be resolved. I am very pleased with the service.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Cathy! Thank you for the detailed review. We are so happy that our world class service was able to take care of all of your pest problems. If you ever have any questions please give us a call at 844-233-7378 and we would be happy to answer them for you. Thank you for choosing Greenix!

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Henriette

I really appreciate Greenix. Our neighbors had them and were happy so we choose them too. After they started spraying, our problems in our backyard were gone and they have maintained it. I hope they continue to do what they are doing and that their techs stay friendly and personable while still begin professional. I really appreciate them.

Reply from Greenix

Hi Henriette! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that we've been able to provide both you and your neighbor with world class service. We do our best to maintain friendly and professional interactions with everyone. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378. Thank you!

Dec. 7th, 2020

Noni

Any time we need them to come out in between regularly scheduled visits, it has always been very easy to get it scheduled and they are very friendly and polite. If we call them about some specific problem, the problem seems to go away when they treat it.

Dana

Greenix has gone the extra mile to get the mouse issue under control at my new build. They sprayed for bugs in my basement when my daughter thought she saw a bug down there then he sprayed "strong bug killer" (water) in my daughters room to keep all bugs out.

Some neighbors had greenix so we choose it. It works. We don’t have yellow jackets or wasps around the house any longer after two treatments. I feel they were easy to work with. The service technician always introduce himself at the door and explains what he is going to do. There is a great attention to detail. I would say they are responsive.

Leah

Everyone has been responsive. Everyone has answered all my questions. They have been very patient, quick, and efficient. The initial treatment did not achieve the goal so a retreatment was required. When I expressed concerns about the effectiveness of the treatment, they sent someone back expediently no charge.

Susan

Other pest people that I have had didn’t do the job as well. They are professional and come through. They are always on time and accommodating. They always go after the problem I bring to their attention whether it is inside or outside the home. All my questions have been answered.

Chris

I appreciate that they always calls or text when they are coming out and they are very courteous and nice. I think it is good value. There are still some bees around our house so I am not ure id they missed something or if that was not something my package covered.

Lisa

Keep up the good work, I am very pleased with the services. My problem of bees outside was taken care of even though that was not a part of the plan. I have no doubt that you come through, customer service is always timely and I am taken care of.

Chrissie

Their communication and thoroughness is outstanding. Any time you call, you speak to a human who answers your questions and concerns. They send someone out immediately. They are environmentally safe and safe for animals and I don’t have any rodents or critters on my property anymore.

Laura

We have children and pets and greenix is environmentally friendly. Prior to having their service, we had continual problems and after we haven’t had any problems. Every time there is an issue, they have come right out to address it.

Ayman Delaware, OH

Very responsive and they come back if it is needed if they didn’t do a good job. We’re not seeing any pests or insects in the house since we started using the service. They should give their customers a heads up if their prices change.

Matt Galloway, OH

My pest issue has been dealt with. My wife liked that it natural and better for the environment when we were looking into companies. It is nice that they let me pause the service during the pandemic instead of terminating the service.

Ryan Marysville, OH

Some of the services you can do by yourself but they do a nice job and use good materials so we’re pretty happy with the service. They offer a good selection of services. It’s pretty much everything we need. They’ve been quick to respond and they give us a lot of information.

Cindy Lakeview, OH

I get what I pay for. I was disappointed with pest control company I was using and I haven’t had any problems with Greenix. They are good at communicating. When they arrive, they check in. They do everything they are required to do before leaving. They are careful around my pond.

Andrew Powell, OH

Affordable price and selection of services is good. We always get timely notifications when the service personnel are coming out and we always get feedback after about what they provided. We have noticed improvements. It seems to be working well.

Fonx U Allentown, NJ

Great pest control service. Eco friendly and pet safe. The service technicians are knowledgeable, proactive and very considerate. I’ve been using their service for almost a year and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The only con is their prices are a little on the high end but it’s been worth it so far.

B. Stump

My experience with Greenix has been a positive one. The technicians are always very thorough with their treatments and tell me if there were any issues, following their service.

TOM

Very good experience. They are flexible with service calls. Anything I have requested has been happily taken care of.I really cant think of anything I would change at this time.

William

The guy stopped at my door gave me a god start. Good follow up. You know when they are coming to the house. I could do it on my own and it be cheaper but they know what they are doing and I have no issues doing business with them.

Victoria

When the technician found additional problems with carpenter bees, they communicated that with us and kept us in the loop about what was going on so we could make a decision. I appreciated the professionalism.

Ryan

It has always worked. I’ve had it at two different homes and never had any problems. They are pretty responsive to any problems you have. I love the affordability of it, the price is pretty reasonable.

Judy

Above and beyond. When you ask them to help, they get the job done. Any problems you have, they work on it. They are very pleasant and very helpful and very understanding. That is good customer service.

Jamie

When I leave a message, they get back to me quickly and they answered all my questions. They went around the house and explained what they were doing. It is a good deal overall.

Ken

Greenix offered me a better deal than I had and they always reach out to me and are responsive but despite the multiple treatments, the yellow jacket nest came back until I doused it with a product.

Michael

It seems to be doing what was promised. I have not really noticed a whole lot of pests or anything else around. They always let me know when they are coming out and when they are completed. They are very attentive.

Since they started, we have not had pest problems. We heard things about them before we signed up and the way the describe their process made us think we would get a better outcome than the other company we had.

Jung

People are courteous and the price is reasonable. They do a good job and it works though the last time I had them do the inside and outside and they ran out of time so they didn’t get done what they were supposed to do so I had to reschedule.

Everyone I have dealt with had been very cordial and informative. I don’t have any complaints. They talk to me about it and make recommendation if I need it. I am on a fixed income and they have been very good and cheap.

Karen

Seems to be working really well to keep everything away. I like that they let us know when they are coming because we have a dog. They are always very good to make sure we are happy with the service.

Karen

It really did take care of stuff. They went over and beyond to make sure I had no ants coming from my firewood or my flower bed. They did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Tenney Vaughn

we have had a great experience. I like how they have communicated when they have seen wholes and that their was something living in it. We have also had a great experience with letting us know in advance when they are coming to treat.

Audrey Williams

Thus far everything has been ok. Like that i get a text prior to them arriving. Improve on personalizing their correspondence - i've had to request a re-service which was done fine but the next time someone came out they never mentioned what was missed before. makes me wonder if they did what the prior greenix rep. did. and then i'm expected to rate the service as exceptional.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Audrey! We are sorry for the lack of communication. We would like to offer you a credit on your account. Please email us and we can do that for you.v

Sep. 23rd, 2020

James Blacklick, OH

It is fairly priced. It is a good value. There has been a reduction in the pests and bugs. They are always pretty responsive when call. One time they even came out the next day. I have no hesitation recommending Greenix.

Sean Lewis Center, OH

Like that it is more environmentally friendly. They’re willing to come out if I need them and they always text before they come over and ask if there is anything they need to look for.

niharika samala Zionsville, IN

The GREENIX representative last week why is Mr. Taylor who helped us with mosquito treatment, but was kind enough to oblige and help us with ant treatment in the living room and loft. I was particularly impressed with the decency of Mr. Taylor, on his way out, when he saw me opening up a large package of carpet that arrived, and was kind enough to ask if he could help. It meant a lot to me that an employee of a contractor, who did not have to do that extra bit voiced his concern for the customer and had the graciousness to offer help. This is a quality extremely rare to find these days in anyone.

Becky Shelton Chesterton, IN

The technician was very thorough and professional. He communicated regarding the service being done and answered any questions I had.

Young Cincinnati, OH

This is the first time I have had consistent pest control at my house. It has made all the difference with ants and spiders in particular. Their service representatives are courteous and thorough.

Reply from Greenix

Hi there! Thank you for taking time to give us this positive review. We are so happy to hear the consistency has made a difference. To maintain that pest free home we just need to keep on returning for the scheduled appointments. If there is ever anything we can do to improve our service please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378. Thank you!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Elise Plymouth, MI

All Greenix employees have been professional, hard working and courteous. Their pest control significantly reduced any bugs we had in the house and the rodent control took care of our chipmunk problem within a couple weeks.

Reply from Greenix

Hello Elise. Thank you for taking time to provide us with this positive review! We are so happy to hear how effective our treatments have been for you. As we continue regular treatments we can keep fulfilling the pest free home guarantee! If you ever have any issue please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378 and we can get a free re-service scheduled for you! Thanks for choosing Greenix!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Jeff

My wife researched them and found they were the safest option. We has to get them to come back and do a couple of things a couple of times but they were very responsive in custom support, which is important to me.

Wendy

Always a positive experience when I call them. It works. I don’t have any bugs. I don’t have to worry about it smelling or that I might touch or taste it.