Best Company Guarantee Greenix Logo

Greenix

8.4

LAST UPDATED: September 24th, 2022

Greenix is a pest control company based out of Utah and was identified as one of top emerging Utah businesses in 2019, per Utah Business Magazine. The company has the ability to treat a variety of pest problems and has service locations in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Utah.

Greenix employs fully licensed and certified pest control professionals, and prides itself in being a green company that meets the needs of customers seeking environmentally sustainable solutions to pest control problems. The company provides eco-friendly practices to residential consumers.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Greenix, as well as view Greenix reviews from verified customers.

search

Highlight: 2022 Best Company Sustainability Award Recipient

Greenix is a recipient of the 2022 Best Company Sustainability Award for its implementation of eco-friendly products, paperless billing options, organic interior products, and disclosure of chemicals contained in pest treatments. Greenix is committed to keeping its customers and the environment safe.

The Good

• Residential Pest Control Services
  • Four Season Pest Protection
  • 48-Hour Service Guarantee
  • Sustainable and Responsible Pest Control Solutions

Residential Pest Control Services

Greenix specializes in developing individual service plans and treatments based on each and every customer’s needs. The company's residential pest control services cover more than 50 different household pests such as ants, bedbugs, bees, wasps, beetles, snails, cockroaches, spiders, Indian meal moths, and earwigs. Greenix also deals with rodents such as mice, voles and moles. In short, if you have a pest problem, Greenix likely has a solution.

All pest control solutions are done in-house; the company does not contract third party providers. Greenix pest control employees can provide the following:

• Pest control
  • Mosquito reduction
  • Rodent baiting
  • Cockroach reduction
  • Flea and tick interior/exterior reduction
  • Gopher baiting
  • Mole barrier
  • Organic pest control
  • Seasonal stink and boxelder bug, lady beetles, and cluster flies reduction
  • Snail baiting
  • Termite baiting

*Some services may not be available in all areas. Feel free to call a Greenix customer service representative for more details.

Four Season Pest Protection

Greenix holds customer satisfaction in high regard, and therefore offers treatment aimed to control pests year-round. This program consists of an initial treatment, a 30-day follow up, and normal quarterly treatments.

During the initial treatment, the exterminator examines potential problem areas and lays all of the groundwork for lasting protection against pests like ants and beetles. This treatment lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour, is more in depth, and involves more product than the following services.

Thirty days after the initial treatment, a Greenix service professional will arrive to perform the first quarterly treatment. During this treatment, the technician will carefully examine progress, make any necessary adjustments, and break the egg cycle of any existing pests on your property.

After the first quarterly treatment, a technician will perform seasonal quarterly treatments every 90 days. These appointments take less time than the initial treatment because the company's employees are performing basic maintenance, as well as carefully inspecting property for ants and other pests, and monitoring progress.

48-Hour Service Guarantee

Greenix offers a 48-hour service guarantee for customers living within its market, meaning the homeowner can expect a Greenix technician on the site within 48 hours of contacting Greenix. Upon arrival, a pest control expert will conduct a complimentary 20-point inspection of the home, identifying potential problem areas and signs of pest infestation, determining the extent of any structural damage that might exist, and forming a treatment plan moving forward.

Sustainable and Responsible Pest Control Solutions

Greenix prioritizes the safety and security of its customers above anything else. As a result, the company implements sustainable and effective treatments designed to drive out unwanted pests in a way that is safe for households. Greenix uses premium, organic products that are safe for kids and pets.

The Bad

• Uses Some Chemical Pesticides
  • Limited Service Areas

Uses Some Chemical Pesticides

Although Greenix strives for an organic, nontoxic approach to its pest control solutions, customers should be aware that there are instances where chemical pesticides are necessary. Greenix's objective is to minimize the amount of pesticides necessary. Also, more preliminary pricing and contract information is needed.

Limited Service Areas

Greenix is only available in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Utah.

The Bottom Line

For anyone living in states where Greenix is available, Greenix should be a high candidate on your list of companies to call for pest control and related services. With almost a decade of experience, the company offers a suite of pest control solutions that qualify it for nearly any job.

The pest control company's (mostly) Green, organic, eco-friendly practices are a viable option for health-conscious customers with children, pets or are concerned about lessening their home's environmental footprint.

Greenix also treats pests indigenous to areas it serves, which makes it a prime choice. We recommend working with Greenix for your pest control needs.

Call our recommended rep over at Greenix below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Carol Luzier Warren, OH

I would give them no stars if I could. I took the 1 time treatment ($250) to get rid of my hornets. They came out 4 times and I still have the same amount of hornets I had when they started. Now they refuse to come out again unless I sign up for the yearly program. I don't want the yearly program, I just want rid of the hornets. In my opinion they are a scam, just in it for the money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!

Martin Wilcox Newark, OH

The first time I heard of Greenix was from a salesman named Jonathan. He spoke about what his company did and how it could help me protect my home. I gave you a try and haven’t been disappointed in anything you have done. I would really have to be extremely disappointed in Greenix for me to go look for another service

West Coast to Midwest Dublin, OH

Staff is friendly, professional and ALWAYS prompt. They arrive with a smile and ready to work. I receive messages before the appointment asking about any questions or concerns, and a quick follow up message just before the appointment. They send a detailed description about what was performed during the visit immediately after they leave. We have cameras so I know they are doing a good job! My favorite...they remove all cobwebs for me and have products on hand like ant traps if I need them. So far, so good. Keep up the good work, Greenix... and continue to hire great, hardworking people. It's a blessing these days.

Taylor Lander Niles, MI

Greenix has done an amazing job of getting rid of the mosquitos for us, and we have really loved the techs! Ricky and Leah have done a fantastic job and are very thorough.

Enzo Croydon, CRY

Peter did a fantastic job in sorting out our mice problem in the garden. He give us lots of advice on how we can prevent future infestation. Greenix never disappointed our expectations.

Opal Sky Newark, OH

Greenix provides the most thorough service to care for insect and rodent issues on your property. Their service people are so nice and always text inquiring about any problems you have concerns about. I recommend them highly.

Phil Nunnally

The products used seem to work as we have no insect problems to speak of. The rodent traps seem to help, but we still occasionally have mice in our basement. Perhaps that is unavoidable. We recently had an issue where a tech was to come to our house and apply the insect control product. I was told in a text message that the work had been done, but there was no evidence that it actually was done. Although I was home that day, I saw no one come to the house and there was no notice hung on our door as there usually is. I called the company and explained the situation, and another tech came the next day to do a service. The cost seems to be a little high, but not absurdly so.

Q.Brooks

My experience has been excellent. They are the courteous company I've ever worked with. Their service people are both friendly ( without being familiar ) and they are very courteous. Their customer service is A +. They know how to talk to people in a friendly but professional manner. They're very helpful. I am always pleased with their service and their employees.q.

Annette

Customer Review Video

Ben Dublin, OH

Really good company. They are very transparent and reasonably priced. They are always very nice when they come out. They point out exactly what they’re doing and they do a good job od suggesting things when they think they see a problem. We had issues with pests and when the came out the first time, the problems were immediately solved in just a couple of days. I am very happy with their products.

Sa'd Al-Quadan Frederica, DE

Bottom line, never use this company at all; 1-Poor customer service, very easy to get your money through annual contracts, however, once you sign it, you would not get your promised service and you are stuck with them for a whole year. 2-They would show up at your door step without any arrangements, if by any chance they gave you a time frame to arrange your monthly service, they show up very late by many hours, You have to be physically present to observe their work, otherwise, it will be done very poorly, i observed their "service technician" through many of my surveillance cameras around my house and yard as he though no one was watching him. 3-Their customer service is very poor, one of their customer service staff hang up the phone while i was talking because she was unable to find my account. Also when you call to complaint about how they manage their frequent service all they do is to apologize for you. YOU DO NOT NEED APOLOGIES, YOU NEED GOOD SERVICE. 4-Very poor communication between their customer service office and their on-ground technicians to update them. 5-Please spare your money and do things your self, unless absolutely necessary, then don't waste money using this company. 6-Most recent example to be given for their poor service...I was notified for my service at a certain date, i called earlier that day to verify time frame, i was told no later than 2pm, i had to stay at home to wait for them but no one showed up, i called them again but of course more apologies then had to reschedule in 2 days with specific time frame, on that upcoming appointment, no-one showed up to the appointment and then was called by their service tech many hours later stating that he apologize but his boss did not notify him regarding that service, i told him i need my service and you need to come in 1 hour, he agreed, then he called me back 10 min prior to my service and told me he cannot do service due to whether condition and i need to reschedule next day, i confirmed with him with a time frame again, no one showed up next day and no one called me to reschedule a true appointment, this is how poor their service is.

Austin VanWyk Newton, IA

Joke of a company. They pressured me into signing up for service for a year, each visit in 3 month increment has left me feeling like I was gypped. Its super expensive and the tech just brushes the downspouts says to call back if there are any issues. I gave a 2 star review because the latest tech although quick, have always been nice. The first tech sent out I had to remind to spray in multiple places. He was like "oh yeah, I forgot". Made me feel like he was rushing to just be done. The biggest problem I have is they say "just call if you need anything in between scheduled services". Problem is, they coincidently never have time to come out. I recently had a bad ant issue, I called to have them come back, told me it would be 2 weeks away. Since then they have called and left messages to reschedule multiple times. I spend 5-10 minutes each time on the phone and they end up saying "I can't find a time, I'll send this to another team to get back to you." I've just counted 8 separate phone calls for this one service and have yet to have anyone come out. I'm fairly young so I can take care of my own lawn but if I were elderly or disabled and I had a major issue relying on them just to say "we'll be there in a month"!?!? Those rats and ants cant wait right!? NO thanks! If you are even mildly able to do these things yourself, do it. Save your money, its not worth the headache.

Della Faith Taylorsville, KY

I love that the pesticides Greenix uses are not harmful to my pets and the customer service is amazing. They go out of their way to make sure I am happy! The technicians are amazing, knowledgeable and super friendly!

G S Clarkston, MI

Using the service for 5 years. Great results. The squirrels, chipmunks, and field mice have stopped making winter quarters on my garage. Also, the wasp and yellow jacket population is under control. Spiders coming indoors in winter has stopped. Our love of nature is now outside.

Amy Noblesville, IN

We’ve had a great experience with Greenix! The technicians are very communicative, on time, thorough and quick. Any time we’ve had to call, the company has been very responsive and technicians have been out the very next day.

Noni

Any time we need them to come out in between regularly scheduled visits, it has always been very easy to get it scheduled and they are very friendly and polite. If we call them about some specific problem, the problem seems to go away when they treat it.

Cathy

The person that same to my house was very informative and explained what they were doing and asked my opinions on how it was working. I have very good control of my outdoor spiders, which was the biggest reason why I got them. I also had mole problem that seemed to be resolved. I am very pleased with the service.

Greenix Logo

Reply from Greenix

Hi Cathy! Thank you for the detailed review. We are so happy that our world class service was able to take care of all of your pest problems. If you ever have any questions please give us a call at 844-233-7378 and we would be happy to answer them for you. Thank you for choosing Greenix!

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Henriette

I really appreciate Greenix. Our neighbors had them and were happy so we choose them too. After they started spraying, our problems in our backyard were gone and they have maintained it. I hope they continue to do what they are doing and that their techs stay friendly and personable while still begin professional. I really appreciate them.

Greenix Logo

Reply from Greenix

Hi Henriette! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that we've been able to provide both you and your neighbor with world class service. We do our best to maintain friendly and professional interactions with everyone. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 844-233-7378. Thank you!

Dec. 7th, 2020

Dana

Greenix has gone the extra mile to get the mouse issue under control at my new build. They sprayed for bugs in my basement when my daughter thought she saw a bug down there then he sprayed "strong bug killer" (water) in my daughters room to keep all bugs out.

Some neighbors had greenix so we choose it. It works. We don’t have yellow jackets or wasps around the house any longer after two treatments. I feel they were easy to work with. The service technician always introduce himself at the door and explains what he is going to do. There is a great attention to detail. I would say they are responsive.

Chris

I appreciate that they always calls or text when they are coming out and they are very courteous and nice. I think it is good value. There are still some bees around our house so I am not ure id they missed something or if that was not something my package covered.

Chrissie

Their communication and thoroughness is outstanding. Any time you call, you speak to a human who answers your questions and concerns. They send someone out immediately. They are environmentally safe and safe for animals and I don’t have any rodents or critters on my property anymore.

Lisa

Keep up the good work, I am very pleased with the services. My problem of bees outside was taken care of even though that was not a part of the plan. I have no doubt that you come through, customer service is always timely and I am taken care of.

Susan

Other pest people that I have had didn’t do the job as well. They are professional and come through. They are always on time and accommodating. They always go after the problem I bring to their attention whether it is inside or outside the home. All my questions have been answered.

Leah

Everyone has been responsive. Everyone has answered all my questions. They have been very patient, quick, and efficient. The initial treatment did not achieve the goal so a retreatment was required. When I expressed concerns about the effectiveness of the treatment, they sent someone back expediently no charge.

Laura

We have children and pets and greenix is environmentally friendly. Prior to having their service, we had continual problems and after we haven’t had any problems. Every time there is an issue, they have come right out to address it.

Anonymous Lima, OH

On site customer interaction has been excellent. The service is thorough and effective. I would like to provide my accolades for their orientation to customer service and customer engagement. They are very focused on satisfying the customer with a positive attitude. It’s refreshing.

Ayman Delaware, OH

Very responsive and they come back if it is needed if they didn’t do a good job. We’re not seeing any pests or insects in the house since we started using the service. They should give their customers a heads up if their prices change.

Cindy Lakeview, OH

I get what I pay for. I was disappointed with pest control company I was using and I haven’t had any problems with Greenix. They are good at communicating. When they arrive, they check in. They do everything they are required to do before leaving. They are careful around my pond.

Andrew Powell, OH

Affordable price and selection of services is good. We always get timely notifications when the service personnel are coming out and we always get feedback after about what they provided. We have noticed improvements. It seems to be working well.

Ryan Marysville, OH

Some of the services you can do by yourself but they do a nice job and use good materials so we’re pretty happy with the service. They offer a good selection of services. It’s pretty much everything we need. They’ve been quick to respond and they give us a lot of information.

Matt Galloway, OH

My pest issue has been dealt with. My wife liked that it natural and better for the environment when we were looking into companies. It is nice that they let me pause the service during the pandemic instead of terminating the service.

Jim Gabriele Mays Landing, NJ

Timmy who is the technician that services our home goes above and beyond to give us his expertise of service. Timmy is very knowledgeable of what he is applying around our home and if we have any questions at anytime he explains himself in a very clear and easy understanding manner. He conducts himself in a very professional friendly manner and always has a smile on his face., when he is finished he always makes sure that he checks in with us to make sure that we are happy with his service and is there anything better that he could do to make it even better! The key thing is that we have had no issues with Greenix and there products work. Much Appreciated, Jim G

Brad Bacher Cincinnati, OH

$250 Cancelation fee. Moving, and wanted to save money for future home vs. transfer services. you cannot cancel without paying a $250 cancelation fee. Would not recommend becoming a monthly customer. Was not happy with Carlos as their customer service line. Very disappointed to end this business relationship that way.

Gregory Kitchen

Worst customer experience of my life!! Account manager Adam (refused to give me an employee #) was absolutely the most unprofessional employee I've ever talked to. I really hope the conversation was recorded and used as a perfect example how not to speak to a customer. Would never let them on my property again... the worst!

Sherry Sylvania, OH

The technicians and the customer service are wonderful. I ve only had reservice 2x in 4 years. They were really terrific about that too.

Jfliwoman IN

I always receive a phone call or text notifying me of the technician’s arrival 15-30 minutes beforehand. The tech is always considerate and polite. Spraying seems to be thorough because I have great results and never have had to call Greenix back.

Edyth Wheeler Louisville, KY

Greenix techs are always thorough, professional, courteous, and prompt. They always answer my questions and I learn more about moles and critters from them each time. Thank you Jessica for calling to see how things were going.

B. Stump

My experience with Greenix has been a positive one. The technicians are always very thorough with their treatments and tell me if there were any issues, following their service.

TOM

Very good experience. They are flexible with service calls. Anything I have requested has been happily taken care of.I really cant think of anything I would change at this time.

Ryan

It has always worked. I’ve had it at two different homes and never had any problems. They are pretty responsive to any problems you have. I love the affordability of it, the price is pretty reasonable.

Judy

Above and beyond. When you ask them to help, they get the job done. Any problems you have, they work on it. They are very pleasant and very helpful and very understanding. That is good customer service.

William

The guy stopped at my door gave me a god start. Good follow up. You know when they are coming to the house. I could do it on my own and it be cheaper but they know what they are doing and I have no issues doing business with them.

Victoria

When the technician found additional problems with carpenter bees, they communicated that with us and kept us in the loop about what was going on so we could make a decision. I appreciated the professionalism.

Michael

It seems to be doing what was promised. I have not really noticed a whole lot of pests or anything else around. They always let me know when they are coming out and when they are completed. They are very attentive.

Since they started, we have not had pest problems. We heard things about them before we signed up and the way the describe their process made us think we would get a better outcome than the other company we had.

Karen

Seems to be working really well to keep everything away. I like that they let us know when they are coming because we have a dog. They are always very good to make sure we are happy with the service.

Ken

Greenix offered me a better deal than I had and they always reach out to me and are responsive but despite the multiple treatments, the yellow jacket nest came back until I doused it with a product.

Everyone I have dealt with had been very cordial and informative. I don’t have any complaints. They talk to me about it and make recommendation if I need it. I am on a fixed income and they have been very good and cheap.

Jung

People are courteous and the price is reasonable. They do a good job and it works though the last time I had them do the inside and outside and they ran out of time so they didn’t get done what they were supposed to do so I had to reschedule.