Acopia Home Loans

7.8

Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, Acopia Home Loans, offers mortgage loan services in 20 states across the country. Since its founding, Acopia Home Loans has issued over 40,000 loans, making the home owning dream a reality for many.

Acopia Home Loans is comprised of a team of mortgage professionals that provide a high level of service to borrowers, realtors, and builders. The company's mission is to foster a culture of respect, care, and integrity amongst its customers and employees.

Check out Acopia Home Loans reviews below to see what customers are saying about their experience.

The Good

• Variety of Mortgage Options
  • Simple Loan Process
  • Helpful Mortgage Calculators
  • Convenient Mobile App
  • Honoring Our Heroes Program
  • Customer Reviews

Variety of Mortgage Options

Acopia Home Loans offers home buyers several types of home and refinancing loans, including —

• Conventional 15 and 30 year loan
  • FHA loan
  • Jumbo loan
  • USDA loan
  • VA loan

It should be noted that not every mortgage lender is an FHA approved lender, making Acopia Home Loans stand out from the competition. FHA loans help individuals secure a mortgage for as little as a 3 percent down payment, making it possible for those to qualify for a loan that typically would not be able to.

Simple Loan Process

Getting a loan through Acopia Home Loans is quick and easy; there are three simple steps:

1. Complete the online application — You will be required to provide some personal information and your credit score will be pulled to determine your FICO score.
  2. Submit documents — Your Licensed Mortgage Loan Advisor will send you a checklist of required documentation which you can upload to the AcopiaGO mobile app or the company's online secure portal.
  3. Wait for Approval — To complete the home loan application process, a team of Acopia mortgage professionals will be assigned to your loan and will keep you up-to-date every step of the way to application completion.

Customer reviews highlight how straightforward and easy the loan application process it with Acopia Home Loan's accessible, digital portal and tools.

Some lenders may require you to speak with a loan officer or even visit a branch location to complete the application process, so it is especially nice that Acopia Home Loans' application process is entirely online, and can even be completed through the company's mobile app.

Helpful Mortgage Calculators

Acopia Home Loans has eight helpful calculators to help you know how much you can afford on your home purchase:

• Payment/Amortization Calculator — calculate your monthly payment and how the loan principal will be paid over time
  • Rent vs Own Calculator — see whether or not you should rent or buy a home
  • Annual Percentage Rate Calculator — calculate the APR for fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans
  • Debt Consolidation Calculator — determine if you can consolidate debt by combing it with your mortgage
  • Prepayment Savings Calculator — see how soon you can pay off your mortgage
  • Early Payoff Calculator — determine the additional monthly payments needed to pay off your loan sooner
  • Refinance Break-Even Point Calculator — see how long it will take to "break-even" on a refinanced loan
  • Tax Savings Calculator — determine estimated tax savings

With Acopia Home Loans' calculators you can easily make needed calculations based on your specific needs and circumstances.

Convenient Mobile App

Acopia Home Loans has a mobile app, AcopiaGO, equipped for both iOS and Android devices. The app simplifies the process of securing a home loan. AcopiaGO lets users:

• Complete the application to get pre-qualified
  • Search available, local real estate
  • Use tools that calculate monthly premiums, select best-fitting loan types, adjust down payments, and determine affordability
  • Scan and submit documents directly and securely from your phone
  • Access checklists and loan milestones notifications
  • Contact both your realtor and lender

Honoring Our Heroes Program

Another unique factor about Acopia Home Loans is the company's Honoring Our Heroes Program. This program is designed to give back to veterans, active military, law enforcement, firefighters, EMS, and teachers through mortgage benefits. These benefits include —

• Lender credit up to 0.25% of your total loan amount
  • Home purchase or refinance (listed or FSBO)
  • No origination points

This special program is unique in the mortgage industry, if you qualify for the Honoring Our Heroes Program, talk to one of Acopia Home Loan's representatives to get more information.

Customer Reviews

The Acopia Home Loans reviews on Best Company reflect a strong sense of customer satisfaction among current borrowers. From upwards of 200 customer reviews, nearly 90 percent of those give Acopia Home Loans a five-star rating. A majority of the customer reviews highlight the following:

• Personable and reliable loan officers
  • Transparent and an easy to understand process
  • Quality products, rates, and overall service

If you want a Mortgage Lender that goes above and beyond for the homeowner, Acopia Home Loans is a great option.

The Bad

Limited State Availability

Acopia Home Loans is currently licensed to provide mortgage services in only 20 states:

• Alabama
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

If you don't reside in any of these states, Acopia Home Loans' mortgage products and services will not be available to you, and you will need to look into other lender options.

The Bottom Line

Acopia Home Loans offers mortgage options for nearly any kind of home buyer — high income, medium income, low income, and even veteran home buyers will be able to find a loan option that is tailored to their circumstances.

What really sets Acopia Home Loans apart is its dedication to exceptional customer service. Between its helpful loan officers and mobile app, you can expect to have a smooth home loan process with Acopia Home Loans if you live in one of the 20 states that it is licensed in.

View Best Home Loans Companies

If you have financed a home purchase with Acopia Home Loans, please tell us about your experience by leaving a review.

4.8

Mandee Tankersley Madison, TN

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the team at acopia. Jade was so open and honest about the process and with us being first time buyers she really walked us through everything to the best of her ability, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I possibly can!

William Joseph ,

The people at acopia were friendly and very helpful. They stuck with me even though it took a little while and the first house I was supposed to get didn't work out. It was a bit of a headache with my bank accounts and getting loaned money from my brother, but I think that was more the underwriter than it was acopia. So I liked them, and would use again.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, William, we appreciate your review and are glad it all worked out. Congratulations!!

Frederick Bracklein Marrero, LA

I don’t know where to start man all the people that helped me with my loan were great. They made everything very easy for me. If I put down everything great about the people that helped it would take me all night. I want to tell them all thanks again for making this loan refinance so easy and fast for me. I would definitely recommend this crew to everyone to use in there financial needs. I would definitely give them all 100’s like I already have told them.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Frederick! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Marisa Estes Athens, GA

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Billy L. and his team were fantastic. I’ve used Billy twice to purchase and refinance my home. His level of professionalism is off the charts. He made sure I knew what what happening at every step. He answered my calls and texts outside of traditional working hours. Billy never made me feel like I was a bother with my many questions. In fact, he put things in everyday terms for me unlike other groups that tend to use language only they understand. I recommend Billy and his team HANDS DOWN. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind review & recommendation, Marisa! We think Billy is terrific, too, and are so glad he's taken such good care of you.

Stephen Moritz Seattle, WA

Absolutely one of the best mortgage experiences I have had. Bruce B. made the whole process from the first call to closing as smooth as possible. The ability to complete paperwork work remotely was critical for us and very easy to actually get completed.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Stephen! We're so glad you were pleased with our online process and Bruce and his team took such great care of you.

Mr. Mrs. DeWitt Palm Coast, FL

My wife and I were very confused on the whole home mortgage thing being this was our first home but Acopia Home Loans Christian took the time to inform us and made sure that we clearly understood what was needed from us each and every time we called or emailed informing us of our mortgage and how would pan out. To be honest dealing with Acopia home loans was the easiest part of building our first home home. They informed us of all the options available to New first time home buyer’s. All we can say is thank you but that just doesn’t seem like enough!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. DeWitt, for the kind review. We're so glad Christian was able to help; we love assisting first time homebuyers through the process so they feel at ease. Congratulations on your new home! We appreciate you & look forward to working with you again.

R Townsend Canton, GA

Amazing, Best, Courteous, Delightful, Efficient, Fantastic, Great, Helpful...should I go on? Craig and the entire team exceeded our expectations. Their process is second to none and only outmatched by their personal commitment to an exceptional experience for their clients.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Wow, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was our pleasure and we're so pleased Craig took such great care of you. We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

James Ford Athens, AL

Best: Timely and efficient Loan processing. We were clear to close over a week from our closing date and in only 18 days from application submission. What we didn’t like: 1. Acopia was a preferred lender with our builder, so we went with them. When we had issues with the builder not completing items, we asked to hold funds back in escrow to cover the cost of the repairs as an incentive to the builder to get the items fixed. We were told that practice was no longer an option. This was news to us and to a relative who is a home builder who said it happened all the time. Well, we are now 13 days after closing and still do not have a stove in our house. 2. We went to the closing table at 1:00 PM after completing the signing (in about 45 minutes) we sat there for two hours waiting on the lender to find the loan, so the closing attorney could cut the checks. We eventually left and our agent stayed to get the checks. Overall I think Acopia was good, but we still are not able to cook in our house because we have no leverage over the builder. Very frustrating.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for making us aware of your experience. It’s always our intent to provide the highest quality of service. We are very sorry to learn about the issues above and understand your frustration. We value you as a customer and have relayed your concerns to the appropriate representatives to help you get resolution.

Jeffery Morris Atlanta, GA

Jeff S. and his team are amazing! They go the extra distance with encouraging words and smiles! They are very prompt, response time is second to none! Please do business with them, you want regret it! This is our 3rd time using them, and I will use them again and again!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your kind words & recommendation, Jeffrey! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Jerry Trout Walkersville, MD

Mr. H. called me during our house searching to pre qualify us for our home mortgage. Mr. H. was recommended by our real estate agent and she got us a good one. Anytime there was a question Mr. H. would walks us through each and every question we asked. He is very knowledgeable and very comfortable to work with.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jerry, for your kind review. We appreciate you and are glad you were pleased with your loan advisor. Congratulations on your new home!

Naena Adebolu ,

My experience was incredibly personalized! I felt at ease knowing I was in capable hands every step of the way and kept up to date throughout the process from start to finish. The care and treatment I received went above and beyond!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words, Naena, it was our pleasure. We appreciate your review!

NKEM OSSAI Simpsonville, SC

I was quite pleased with the speed and efficiency of the entire loan team at Acopia. Follow-up as fast, and follow-through a virtual class art. I'll do it all over again with the company and the team, if I have to. I owe these guys a debt of gratitude.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nkem! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Stacey Mitchell Saint Augustine, FL

Acopia Home Loans provided great support throughout the loan process, provided quick response to all inquiries and frequently went above and beyond by working around our schedules to facilitate document gathering and submitted. We had some obstacles regarding access to documents, in which the team at Acopia worked very hard to remedy! We cannot say enough to express our appreciation for their hard work!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review, Stacey! It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

Keri Page Athens, GA

Allen was attentive to our needs and easy to get in contact with. Acopia was fantastic to work with. They explained everything in detail and made the entire process enjoyable!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Keri, it was our pleasure. So glad Allen and his team took such good care of you. :)

Edward Hendersonville, NC

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Cameron and his team throughout the mortgage process. Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly and very quick to reply to any questions that we had. I would highly recommend Acopia's services to anyone looking for a mortgage.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, Edward! We're so glad Cameron took such good care of you and look forward to working with you again.

Nikki Vann Webster, FL

Our loan officer, Kayla, was such a joy to work with. She made the process very easy in the midst of big stepping stones. She would work into the late hours of the day, while on sick leave, and tirelessly to help us get our approval. She is definitely an asset to the company. I will recommend Kayla to everyone I know.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your recommendation, Nikki! We're so glad Kayla took good care of you.

Jairo Guerra Norcross, GA

Using acopia was easy and fulfilling. Billy L. was my agent and he made the whole loan process go easy and smooth. Big shout out to him and Celia.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jairo! We're so pleased Billy and Celia took such great care of you.

Kylepet Norcross, GA

Acopia home loan for me is good they help us to get in and giving us the the quote before we start everything and the team is awesome they give us a time to prepare.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Arthur Rodney Douglasville, GA

Jenny and her team made the home loan process seemless. The entire team kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend Acopia to anyone looking to purchase or refinance their home. Thanks

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Arthur! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

ELnJai Scurlock-Gabor Asheville, NC

Cameron & his team were top notch throughout the entire process. He was knowledgeable, informative, and made our home buying process as painless as possible. We highly recommend using Acopia for your home buying needs!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation! (and we agree, Cameron is terrific!) Congratulations on your new home!

DWalker Gaffney, SC

Bruce and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were professional, consistent, knowledgeable, and timely. We personally enjoyed using the app to handle our documents and loved the way it was set up. Bruce was able to help us secure our first home loan.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed using our app - and yeah, Bruce is pretty terrific. :)

Stuart Panama City, FL

Kayla, her processors, management, underwriters all went overboard for us! We were not doing good with another company ( with some technical details and they didn’t want to help get the application straight) Kayla jumped right in and issues were straightened out and we closed on time , better rate and less cash was needed! Without Acopia We would have homeless!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Stuart! We are so glad Kayla and her team were able to work everything out for you. Congratulations & welcome home!

Sep. 1st, 2020

Bree D. Clermont, GA

From the moment I contacted Allen K needing a pre approval letter for the purchase of my new home, I knew I had made the right decision. Both he and his assistant Maria were quick to respond, very knowledgeable, and efficient. This was the best mortgage experience I’ve ever had and he made what’s been agonizing in the past easy and pain free! I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage lender. He is phenomenal!!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Wow, thank you for the glowing review and recommendation, Bree! (and we agree, Allen is terrific). Thank you for choosing Allen and Acopia to take care of your lending needs.

Aug. 21st, 2020

William Stephen Port Saint Lucie, FL

James and his team were excellent, informative, and aggressive in getting our loan closed and approved. As a first time home buyer We went in nervous but, the people at Acopia know their stuff and prepare you for what the underwriter will need so I was able to have just about everything to them in the first shot. We even got to move closing up a week. James C got it done and followed through on everything staying true to his word. No hidden fees, no nonsense. James and his team are top notch and should be the first choice to go to when looking for a mortgage. Kept us informed, returned our calls with urgency, followed through on his/their commitments, what else could you ever ask for? Danielle and William Stephen

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Danielle and William! We certainly appreciate your recommendation and are so pleased James and his team took such good care of you. Congratulations on your new home!

Jun. 16th, 2020

Cornelius A Goodin Ft. Pierce, FL

It was a very good experience. They were very professional. Very polite and made sure to me that this transition would go smoothly. They was always there to assist me on any information or questions I didn't understand. Acopia was amazing an I'm glad I've chose them to help me during this experience in business.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much, Cornelius! It was our pleasure. We appreciate you and your kind review.

Morgan Zigelsky Lakewood, TN

Jeff S was very knowledgable and was able to explain everything to me in simple terms! I’m a first time home buyer so having Jeff explain everything is great detail was so helpful and calming during a stressful situation.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Morgan, we're so happy Jeff was able to help you (we think he's terrific, too!). Congratulations on your new home!

Dec. 28th, 2020

Shailyn ,

There was a small hiccup in the beginning with communication and not being offered the best deal from the get go but once I got to work with my original loan officer everything worked out well. Kurt is very nice, patient and professional.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Shailyn, we appreciate your review and are so pleased everything worked out for you.

Brian Zollo Kissimmee, FL

It's been almost 30 years since we went through the home loan process. Christian and his team made the process very easy. Especially when everything is done online. The approval process was quick and we closed in 25 days. We were very happy with how they handled everything for us. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a home loan.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the kind review & recommendation, Brian! We're so glad Christian & his team took such good care of you. Thank you for choosing Acopia.

JayRon Orlando, FL

Acopia Home Loans is a great company and a pleasure to work with. They were on top of everything that needed to get done during the loan process and helped me to understand everything and answered any an all questions I may have had.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for the kind words and 5-star review! It was absolutely our pleasure.

Jerry Kaczmarek Gallatin, TN

Jade R our loan officer was fantastic and there every step. The underwriting process waited until literally the day before closing day to request important docs. Thankfully I work from home and was able to get the docs immediately but if I wasn’t, we most likely would’ve had to push our closing date back. I don’t understand that especially when the underwriters has our info for 3 weeks prior...

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jerry, we're so glad Jade was able to take good care of you and get you to the closing table. We appreciate your feedback. Our support teams have been working especially hard during this time; we're so glad it all worked out.

S. P. Smith Miami, FL

Toby F was my loan officer and from start to finish provided excellent service. He made the effort to make sure I understood the process and my choices. I found him both professional and knowledgeable. The support staff was also accessible and timely.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review, Mr. Smith! We're so pleased Toby and his team took good care of you.

Joel Desir Lawrenceville, GA

Professionalism: looking for the best interest of customers; keeping customers informed and explaining quite well the process. Knowledgeable and experienced: The team knows our concerns and addressed them before we could even bring them to their attention. Patience and kindness: They have a positive attitude in inquiring documents or getting them signed

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review, Joel! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Aug. 10th, 2020

Dennis Doblado Suwanee, GA

Acopia Home Loans offered a great deal of help and guidance. They were knowledgeable and forthcoming, in order for me to be in a position to better to be able to purchase a home....without putting myself in a less than ideal financial situation. They were honest about my situation and helped me better understand the whole process and what I needed to do to improve my home buying experience. I would highly recommend Acopia Home Loans.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Dennis! We appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again. Congratulations - and welcome home!

Jul. 17th, 2020

Eric Daily Foley, AL

Ross S went above and beyond his duties as a VA loan officer, and got us the best rate available. The journey that we were on in selling/buying ended very well. The beginning quote was the end quote. Kudos to Ross. The interactions with him were over the phone and through email. I hope that one day we can actually meet each other. I'd like to shake his hand.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Eric, we appreciate your kind review. We look forward to working with you again - and meeting you - one day as well.

Jul. 1st, 2020

Scott Atlanta, GA

Patrick K was awesome from the beginning. He made the whole process as effortless as possible. His personality was a Great addition to the experience. He made me feel like family and was always there for me when I had questions or concerns. The whole team at Acopia were friendly and attentive to my needs. I’m more than pleased with my experience and if I ever need another loan I will be giving Patrick K a call.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for all of your kind words, Scott! So glad Patrick took such great care of you :)

Jun. 10th, 2020

Rita Evans Lakeland, FL

Every member of this team is professional and knowledgeable! They did a great job in taking care of our home loan and always having answers to our questions. They even answered the phone when we called (which is rare these days)! Additionally, they flawlessly processed our loan during the uncertainty of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Highest recommendation to Acopia!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, Rita! We appreciate you choosing Acopia as your preferred lender!

Jun. 2nd, 2020

Andrea C Hempstead, NY

We were extremely pleased about the level of professionalism we received from our Mortgage Loan Advisor (Rick R.) and our Loan Processor (Daisy R.) . They went above and beyond fulfilling our needs during our mortgage application process. Unfortunately, we were unreachable for confidential conversations during ourregular 9 to 5 work week. However, both Rick and Daisy made themselves available after hours and on weekends to answer any queries and explained and assisted with any paperwork required. They made the process so seamless and kept us updated at all times. Considering that we were taking on a loan from out of state, we thought we would have difficulties meeting a target of 40 days to close. However, one week before the scheduled closing date, we were informed by Rick that we were clear to close. Therefore, if we wanted , the closing date could be scheduled quicker than plan. We however agreed to stay with the original closing date as we already applied for time off from work to complete the closing. During our journey we received some personalized videos that made the process even more fun. Kudos for that great idea. They really helped us to understand more about the road ahead and the final video we received was even more encouraging. Based on our pleasant experience, we will certainly be recommending Acopia Home Loans to our friends and families. Thanks again for your personal touch in what usually appears to be a daunting process.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your kind words, Andrea! We are so glad you chose Acopia to be your lender - you like our fun videos - and Rick and Daisy took such good care of you. Welcome home! :)

Mar. 27th, 2020

Martha Webb Villa Rica, GA

I relocated last year for a job and had been searching for a house since 2018. After 6 months of trying I finally got to the final week of closing just to be told that I wasn’t able to close due to an error with the appraisal. I was recasted and unfortunately running out of options. Instead of moving furniture into my soon to be home, I was forced to lease for a year. 7 months later, my realtor reached back out to start the search again. I started doing some research on my financial options and came across Acopia. I reached out to Bill Decker and explained to him my recent circumstances and he assured me that he would do his very best to get me the home of my dreams. He was very knowledgeable, understanding, patient and willing to go above and beyond for me...especially since I had a bad experience from another agency. He provided me with up to date information and was extremely proficient at ensuring I didn’t worry about anything...did I fail to mention that he was able to secure me an excellent interest rate?! He and his team worked tirelessly during my home buying process to ensure that I closed timely. As of today, I am writing this review from the comfort of my new home!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Martha! It was our pleasure to guide you through the homebuying process. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and thank you for choosing Acopia as your lender.

Aug. 8th, 2019

Rachel L Casselberry, FL

I used Acopia last year to secure an FHA loan to purchase my house. Unlike some of the reviews below, I actually sought out at least 10 lenders that were vying for my business. At the end of the day, Acopia gave me the best rate AND the best customer service. They were all friendly and made sure to explain everything as we navigated through the process. I can't remember the name of the woman that mostly helped me but she was amazing and called me back within hours and many times within minutes. The same with emails. I knew that if I called my person, she would get in contact with me by at most next day depending on the time of day I called. The house that I purchase was a foreclosed home that required a closing within 30 days. Acopia was spot on and my loan process was thorough, complete and my closing happened on time as scheduled without a hitch. Now with all the above being said, the loan process in itself no matter who you go with is a grueling one but you need to go into it expecting that. Since closing on my load, I have referred my sister to Acopia and she closed on her house with them with the same experience. I will continue to refer any one I know needing their products as I myself will if and when the time comes. This company operates more like a family and I love that. Your treated as a friend of the family and not just a customer. As individuals, you should do you due diligence and shop around and get a couple other lenders in the mix to compare your options and then make your decision. I found Acopia to have the best transparency in their practices which speaks largely to great integrity which is why I ultimately went with them.

Faizan Elahi Norcross, GA

Very easy process. Good communication! The team did it great job with my home loan application from start to finish

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Faizan, it was our pleasure - congratulations!

Christine McGuire Atlanta, GA

Easy and thorough. They kept me informed and were able to solve some unexpected hurdles. I highly recommend.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your recommendation, Christine!

Shebah Fairfield, AL

They did great job with assisting us with loan process. They were very professional and they completed it in a timely manner. Very pleased!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Shebah, we're so glad we could help. Congratulations!

Angel Mina Martinez ,

Everyone I talked to was friendly, understanding, very informative, and were always there for any questions and or concerns I had!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the kind review, Angel! It was truly our pleasure.

Gregg Nashville, TN

Buying a new home can be stressful but Acopia made our mortgage experience super easy. They were friendly and professional throughout the process.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Gregg - it was our pleasure! Congratulations on your new home!

Corey Seneca, SC

Kin And his team worked hard with us from day one to find creative solutions and get us approved for a new home mortgage.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Corey! We're so glad Kin's team took great care of you!

Alicia Cary, NC

Such a smooth and easy process! Kelly was amazing, always available for our questions and super helpful! I definitely recommend Acopia for any home financing needs!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Alicia! We're so glad Kelly took great care of you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again.

Dec. 28th, 2020

Richard Howard Greensboro, NC

Everything, great experience!! Always available for questions, kept me informed through the whole process Special thanks to Bruce B and his whole team!!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your review, Richard. We appreciate you and are so glad you had a great experience!

Rinda Grooms Norcross, GA

I used Bill D for my initial home purchase and refinancing and was extremely satisfied with both services. I will definitely use Acopia and Bill D for any future endeavors!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Rinda! We're so pleased that Bill took such good care of you and look forward to working with you again.

Dec. 2nd, 2020

larry fintz Brooklyn, NY

My experience was awesome as a first time buyer Acopia made it so EASY and FAST to purchase a house I would definitely and have recommended Acopia to others

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much, Larry! We are grateful for your recommendations and look forward to working with you again.

Nov. 13th, 2020

andrew wachter Asheville, NC

Fantastic experience working with Cameron L and his team in Asheville. They were always quick to respond and made this process as easy as possible for us first time homebuyers.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks for your review, Andrew - that's terrific to hear! A big congratulations on your first home :)

Aug. 24th, 2020