Acopia Home Loans

7.2

LAST UPDATED: December 1st, 2021

Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, Acopia Home Loans, offers mortgage loan services in 20 states across the country. Since its founding, Acopia Home Loans has issued over 40,000 loans, making the home owning dream a reality for many.

Acopia Home Loans is comprised of a team of mortgage professionals that provide a high level of service to borrowers, realtors, and builders. The company's mission is to foster a culture of respect, care, and integrity amongst its customers and employees.

Check out Acopia Home Loans reviews below to see what customers are saying about their experience.

The Good

• Variety of Mortgage Options
  • Simple Loan Process
  • Helpful Mortgage Calculators
  • Convenient Mobile App
  • Honoring Our Heroes Program
  • Customer Reviews

Variety of Mortgage Options

Acopia Home Loans offers home buyers several types of home and refinancing loans, including —

• Conventional 15 and 30 year loan
  • FHA loan
  • Jumbo loan
  • USDA loan
  • VA loan

It should be noted that not every mortgage lender is an FHA approved lender, making Acopia Home Loans stand out from the competition. FHA loans help individuals secure a mortgage for as little as a 3 percent down payment, making it possible for those to qualify for a loan that typically would not be able to.

Simple Loan Process

Getting a loan through Acopia Home Loans is quick and easy; there are three simple steps:

1. Complete the online application — You will be required to provide some personal information and your credit score will be pulled to determine your FICO score.
  2. Submit documents — Your Licensed Mortgage Loan Advisor will send you a checklist of required documentation which you can upload to the AcopiaGO mobile app or the company's online secure portal.
  3. Wait for Approval — To complete the home loan application process, a team of Acopia mortgage professionals will be assigned to your loan and will keep you up-to-date every step of the way to application completion.

Customer reviews highlight how straightforward and easy the loan application process it with Acopia Home Loan's accessible, digital portal and tools.

Some lenders may require you to speak with a loan officer or even visit a branch location to complete the application process, so it is especially nice that Acopia Home Loans' application process is entirely online, and can even be completed through the company's mobile app.

Helpful Mortgage Calculators

Acopia Home Loans has eight helpful calculators to help you know how much you can afford on your home purchase:

• Payment/Amortization Calculator — calculate your monthly payment and how the loan principal will be paid over time
  • Rent vs Own Calculator — see whether or not you should rent or buy a home
  • Annual Percentage Rate Calculator — calculate the APR for fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans
  • Debt Consolidation Calculator — determine if you can consolidate debt by combing it with your mortgage
  • Prepayment Savings Calculator — see how soon you can pay off your mortgage
  • Early Payoff Calculator — determine the additional monthly payments needed to pay off your loan sooner
  • Refinance Break-Even Point Calculator — see how long it will take to "break-even" on a refinanced loan
  • Tax Savings Calculator — determine estimated tax savings

With Acopia Home Loans' calculators you can easily make needed calculations based on your specific needs and circumstances.

Convenient Mobile App

Acopia Home Loans has a mobile app, AcopiaGO, equipped for both iOS and Android devices. The app simplifies the process of securing a home loan. AcopiaGO lets users:

• Complete the application to get pre-qualified
  • Search available, local real estate
  • Use tools that calculate monthly premiums, select best-fitting loan types, adjust down payments, and determine affordability
  • Scan and submit documents directly and securely from your phone
  • Access checklists and loan milestones notifications
  • Contact both your realtor and lender

Honoring Our Heroes Program

Another unique factor about Acopia Home Loans is the company's Honoring Our Heroes Program. This program is designed to give back to veterans, active military, law enforcement, firefighters, EMS, and teachers through mortgage benefits. These benefits include —

• Lender credit up to 0.25% of your total loan amount
  • Home purchase or refinance (listed or FSBO)
  • No origination points

This special program is unique in the mortgage industry, if you qualify for the Honoring Our Heroes Program, talk to one of Acopia Home Loan's representatives to get more information.

Customer Reviews

The Acopia Home Loans reviews on Best Company reflect a strong sense of customer satisfaction among current borrowers. From upwards of 200 customer reviews, nearly 90 percent of those give Acopia Home Loans a five-star rating. A majority of the customer reviews highlight the following:

• Personable and reliable loan officers
  • Transparent and an easy to understand process
  • Quality products, rates, and overall service

If you want a Mortgage Lender that goes above and beyond for the homeowner, Acopia Home Loans is a great option.

The Bad

Limited State Availability

Acopia Home Loans is currently licensed to provide mortgage services in only 20 states:

• Alabama
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

If you don't reside in any of these states, Acopia Home Loans' mortgage products and services will not be available to you, and you will need to look into other lender options.

The Bottom Line

Acopia Home Loans offers mortgage options for nearly any kind of home buyer — high income, medium income, low income, and even veteran home buyers will be able to find a loan option that is tailored to their circumstances.

What really sets Acopia Home Loans apart is its dedication to exceptional customer service. Between its helpful loan officers and mobile app, you can expect to have a smooth home loan process with Acopia Home Loans if you live in one of the 20 states that it is licensed in.

View Best Home Loans Companies

If you have financed a home purchase with Acopia Home Loans, please tell us about your experience by leaving a review.

4.8

Lakia Downs Spartanburg, SC

The lending team in Greenville, SC was a pleasure to work with! They went above and beyond to ensure that I closed on my first home. They kept me up to date throughout the entire process and were always available to answer my questions. I'm truly grateful for their hardwork and dedication!

Christy P

I’ve used Acopia multiple times and am always impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. Their team is made up of the most wonderful people. Summer Bostrom kept me pointed in the right direction.

Darryl Williams Conyers, GA

This is the 3rd home loan l've closed with Acopia in the last 5 years so that should say how much l trust them with my mortgage needs! Stephen G, Pam M and the whole Acopia Team always professional, courteous, accessible, and always deliver!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review, Darryl! It's always a pleasure. We appreciate you choosing Acopia as your lender and look forward to working with you again.

Mark Rudd Atlanta, GA

Excellent customer service and management. They consistently exceeded expectations and answered all questions throughout what became a lengthy process. Bruce and company are the best! We were confronted with a difficult situation just prior to closing and didn’t believe purchase of the home was possible. However, Bruce and his team worked diligently to facilitate the closing.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Mark, we appreciate your review! We're so pleased Bruce and his team were able to help. Congratulations on your new home!

christa rodgers Fairfield, AL

Acopia Home Loans were fantastic to work with, they were professional and fast. I came to Acopia through a friend’s recommendation when my other mortgage company was dragging their feet, making mistakes, and not being professional. I was so happy when a friend referred Acopia to me, from the moment I first spoke to them till my loan was closed….they were always there for me! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much, Christa! We appreciate your review and recommendation. We're so happy that you chose to come to Acopia and look forward to working with you again.

BP Lithonia, GA

Sonja and Daniel are spectacular with keeping the lines of communication open. From the application process to the approval of the underwriters- it was a completely smooth process. They have such fun personalities, that I felt completely comfortable with them from the very beginning. I am so grateful that my realtor led me in their direction! I will sing their praises to anyone who asks!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, BP! Sonja's team is terrific and we're so glad they were able to help you. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to working with you again.

Nikki Brown

We are first time home buyers and this process has been extremely seamless. Anytime they requested paperwork, we had it readily available or worked on getting it. I have seen people write horror stories about underwriting and I have no stories to share because our experience was excellent!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Nikki! Yes, you made everything much easier for all involved by being so prepared and responsive. We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Octavia Mack Haines City, FL

My experience with Acopia Team was good. My husband and I walk in a Model Home 9 months ago didn’t know if we would get approved but we was hoping Acopia Team would help us alone the way to become home owners and Acopia Team did just that. We had some hiccups but Acopia Team had the committed attitude just as much as we did. Many thank you to the Acopia Team.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Octavia, it was our pleasure. Congratulations on your new home!

Ieasha Foster Carrollton, GA

From day one, Tina and David were heaven sent! They were on top of everything. My husband and I were amazed at the attention t hey gave us and how they would respond to our emails almost immediately. They made the experience of buying our first home easy. The whole Acopia team are awsome.I will definitely recommend them to first time buyers. Amiricle Foster

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Amiricle! We appreciate your recommendation and are so pleased that Tina and David were able to take such good care of you through the process. Congratulations on your new home!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Randall Clemons Belton, SC

Wow Acopia is the best!!! We had a very bad experience with another company until Kin and his team stepped in and got us in our new home❤️ Every Tuesday we gotten a update on our application… We highly recommend Acopia Home Loans for your needs because they are the best❤️ Give them a try, because you will be glad that did!!!! Thank you Kin The Clemons

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your recommendation, Randall! We appreciate you and are so glad Kin and his team took such great care of you. Congratulations on your new home!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Larry Kansas City, KS

I have had several home loans in the past but working with Christina at Acopia Home Loans was absolutely the best! When she got back to me while on her vacation (which I didn’t expect) I knew we had a great agent to work with . The Acopia web site was very easy to navigate while guiding you through the process. Uploading all of the required documents was super easy. Best of all, Christina was always there to guide us and answer all of our questions. Closing went perfect. I would highly recommend Acopia/Christina for your home loan needs!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Larry, for your kind words and recommendation! We are blessed to have the best loan advisors on the planet and this is a testimony to just what they're willing to do to deliver exceptional customer service. We're so pleased Christina took such great care of you & look forward to working with you again. Congratulations!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Tom Razniewski Lafayette, TN

Speed, friendliness, and accuracy! These words fully describe our loan process with Acopia. They were so fast, we were able to close a week earlier than we expected. My wife and I helped the process by responding quickly to the requests for information, but it wouldn’t have helped if Acopia wasn’t on top of their game. The only detail they could have improved on is to volunteer the various costs involved in closing earlier in the process. We weren’t surprised by any of the costs since we have mortgaged houses before, but it would have been that much more comfortable had we seen the costs in ‘print.’

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review, Tom. We appreciate you! Thank you for your honest feedback, too; we'll look into what changes we could make to improve that part of the process.

May. 24th, 2021

Mike Torres Newberry, SC

Shonna L was amazing!! She made my first home buying experience the best. No stress and just honesty! Thank you for everything you’ve done Shonna. We love our home!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Congratulations Mike! We're so happy for you and pleased that Shonna took such great care of you.

Jocelyn Cumming, GA

Very responsive and easy to work with. Answered all my questions and walked me through the process in a way that I could understand as a first time home buyer.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jocelyn, it was our pleasure. And, congratulations on your new home!

Chelsea White Cottontown, TN

Jade R was amazing to work with. She genuinely cared about getting us the best she could for us and was so easy to work with. I will be recommending her to everyone!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks Chelsea! We're so glad Jade took such great care of you.

Detour Cullowhee, NC

I love how quickly the process went. The communication and willingness to answer all of my questions and the pleasant demeanor of each person I encountered.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure!

Thomas Loalbo Atlanta, GA

Allen K was very responsive and professional. His staff was great as well! Very customer-focused and didn't treat you like a "loan number ". Everything was done flawlessly even the redundant items.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you Thomas, it was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you again.

Chloe Cooksey West Palm Beach, FL

Everyone was very helpful , Jessica was really nice and ally as well. When ever I had a question they didn’t mind answering it and also Christina was great she stayed and made sure I got everything I needed.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your 5-star review, Chloe! We appreciate you and are so pleased Christina and her team took great care of you.

Regina Williams Charlotte, NC

Bruce B was very easygoing and knowledgeable.. I was feeling pressured and had some reservations about using Acopia but when he was done explaining things to me I felt good about the decision to use the builder preferred lender. Thanks so much to Bruce..

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for placing your trust in us as your lender, Regina. We're sorry if anyone made you feel pressured to use us. Bruce is the best and we hope to get the chance to work with you again.

William Joseph ,

The people at acopia were friendly and very helpful. They stuck with me even though it took a little while and the first house I was supposed to get didn't work out. It was a bit of a headache with my bank accounts and getting loaned money from my brother, but I think that was more the underwriter than it was acopia. So I liked them, and would use again.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, William, we appreciate your review and are glad it all worked out. Congratulations!!

Frederick Bracklein Marrero, LA

I don’t know where to start man all the people that helped me with my loan were great. They made everything very easy for me. If I put down everything great about the people that helped it would take me all night. I want to tell them all thanks again for making this loan refinance so easy and fast for me. I would definitely recommend this crew to everyone to use in there financial needs. I would definitely give them all 100’s like I already have told them.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Frederick! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Marisa Estes Athens, GA

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Billy L. and his team were fantastic. I’ve used Billy twice to purchase and refinance my home. His level of professionalism is off the charts. He made sure I knew what what happening at every step. He answered my calls and texts outside of traditional working hours. Billy never made me feel like I was a bother with my many questions. In fact, he put things in everyday terms for me unlike other groups that tend to use language only they understand. I recommend Billy and his team HANDS DOWN. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind review & recommendation, Marisa! We think Billy is terrific, too, and are so glad he's taken such good care of you.

Amanda Gooden Newnan, GA

The whole process for smooth. Terri was such a big help with my documents and such. Would highly recommend to other people.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Amanda! We're so pleased Terri was able to help you. Congrats!

McAlt Canton, GA

Communication was phenomenal!!! The entire process was so fast and easy! Terri and Christy were amazing and made the entire experience a blessing!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your review! We're so pleased that Terri and Christy took good care of you (we think they're pretty amazing, too!). :)

Barbara Elizabeth Allen Smyrna, GA

Very professional, patient with newcomers to this experience, and hospitable. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Barbara! We appreciate you and will value any recommendations you send our way!

RazorFam Fort Mill, SC

Ms. Lee C and her entire team were a joy to work with. They were exceptionally professional, competent and kind. They were responsive, thorough and solid. We are grateful for their efforts and time!!!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. Lee's team is terrific and we're so happy they were able to assist!

Tiffany Nelson Gainesville, GA

Allen K and his tem were phenomenal! They walked ne through this process with kid gloves and made every aspect simple and wmade sure there was great clarity throughout the process. I highly recommend Accopia Home Loans.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Tiffany, thanks so much for your kind review and recommendation! (We think Allen is pretty terrific, too). We look forward to working with you again!

Christina Polk Orlando, FL

I worked with Cody and he was amazing. He was ALWAYS available for me and my questions. He was patient and explained the process to me with complete openness. I would recommend Acopia to anyone.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words & recommendation, Christina! We are so glad Cody took great care of you.

Will Nashville, TN

They did it right for us. I had them do our mortgage after I made the mistake of try a national mortgage company. Jeff S. with Acopia was great. He was here locally and was great helping us get through the process and gave us the best estimate because he was local and knew the market here.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the kind review, Will. We appreciate you! And we agree, Jeff is great - so glad he took such good care of you.

May. 18th, 2021

Mandee Tankersley Madison, TN

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the team at acopia. Jade was so open and honest about the process and with us being first time buyers she really walked us through everything to the best of her ability, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I possibly can!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind review & recommendation, Mandee! We appreciate you and are so glad Jade took such good care of you. And congratulations on your new home!!

May. 18th, 2021

Stephen Moritz Seattle, WA

Absolutely one of the best mortgage experiences I have had. Bruce B. made the whole process from the first call to closing as smooth as possible. The ability to complete paperwork work remotely was critical for us and very easy to actually get completed.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Stephen! We're so glad you were pleased with our online process and Bruce and his team took such great care of you.

Mr. Mrs. DeWitt Palm Coast, FL

My wife and I were very confused on the whole home mortgage thing being this was our first home but Acopia Home Loans Christian took the time to inform us and made sure that we clearly understood what was needed from us each and every time we called or emailed informing us of our mortgage and how would pan out. To be honest dealing with Acopia home loans was the easiest part of building our first home home. They informed us of all the options available to New first time home buyer’s. All we can say is thank you but that just doesn’t seem like enough!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. DeWitt, for the kind review. We're so glad Christian was able to help; we love assisting first time homebuyers through the process so they feel at ease. Congratulations on your new home! We appreciate you & look forward to working with you again.

Stacey Mitchell Saint Augustine, FL

Acopia Home Loans provided great support throughout the loan process, provided quick response to all inquiries and frequently went above and beyond by working around our schedules to facilitate document gathering and submitted. We had some obstacles regarding access to documents, in which the team at Acopia worked very hard to remedy! We cannot say enough to express our appreciation for their hard work!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review, Stacey! It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

William Stephen Port Saint Lucie, FL

James and his team were excellent, informative, and aggressive in getting our loan closed and approved. As a first time home buyer We went in nervous but, the people at Acopia know their stuff and prepare you for what the underwriter will need so I was able to have just about everything to them in the first shot. We even got to move closing up a week. James C got it done and followed through on everything staying true to his word. No hidden fees, no nonsense. James and his team are top notch and should be the first choice to go to when looking for a mortgage. Kept us informed, returned our calls with urgency, followed through on his/their commitments, what else could you ever ask for? Danielle and William Stephen

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Danielle and William! We certainly appreciate your recommendation and are so pleased James and his team took such good care of you. Congratulations on your new home!

Jun. 16th, 2020

Andrea C Hempstead, NY

We were extremely pleased about the level of professionalism we received from our Mortgage Loan Advisor (Rick R.) and our Loan Processor (Daisy R.) . They went above and beyond fulfilling our needs during our mortgage application process. Unfortunately, we were unreachable for confidential conversations during ourregular 9 to 5 work week. However, both Rick and Daisy made themselves available after hours and on weekends to answer any queries and explained and assisted with any paperwork required. They made the process so seamless and kept us updated at all times. Considering that we were taking on a loan from out of state, we thought we would have difficulties meeting a target of 40 days to close. However, one week before the scheduled closing date, we were informed by Rick that we were clear to close. Therefore, if we wanted , the closing date could be scheduled quicker than plan. We however agreed to stay with the original closing date as we already applied for time off from work to complete the closing. During our journey we received some personalized videos that made the process even more fun. Kudos for that great idea. They really helped us to understand more about the road ahead and the final video we received was even more encouraging. Based on our pleasant experience, we will certainly be recommending Acopia Home Loans to our friends and families. Thanks again for your personal touch in what usually appears to be a daunting process.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your kind words, Andrea! We are so glad you chose Acopia to be your lender - you like our fun videos - and Rick and Daisy took such good care of you. Welcome home! :)

Mar. 27th, 2020

Martha Webb Villa Rica, GA

I relocated last year for a job and had been searching for a house since 2018. After 6 months of trying I finally got to the final week of closing just to be told that I wasn’t able to close due to an error with the appraisal. I was recasted and unfortunately running out of options. Instead of moving furniture into my soon to be home, I was forced to lease for a year. 7 months later, my realtor reached back out to start the search again. I started doing some research on my financial options and came across Acopia. I reached out to Bill Decker and explained to him my recent circumstances and he assured me that he would do his very best to get me the home of my dreams. He was very knowledgeable, understanding, patient and willing to go above and beyond for me...especially since I had a bad experience from another agency. He provided me with up to date information and was extremely proficient at ensuring I didn’t worry about anything...did I fail to mention that he was able to secure me an excellent interest rate?! He and his team worked tirelessly during my home buying process to ensure that I closed timely. As of today, I am writing this review from the comfort of my new home!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Martha! It was our pleasure to guide you through the homebuying process. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and thank you for choosing Acopia as your lender.

Aug. 8th, 2019

Rachel L Casselberry, FL

I used Acopia last year to secure an FHA loan to purchase my house. Unlike some of the reviews below, I actually sought out at least 10 lenders that were vying for my business. At the end of the day, Acopia gave me the best rate AND the best customer service. They were all friendly and made sure to explain everything as we navigated through the process. I can't remember the name of the woman that mostly helped me but she was amazing and called me back within hours and many times within minutes. The same with emails. I knew that if I called my person, she would get in contact with me by at most next day depending on the time of day I called. The house that I purchase was a foreclosed home that required a closing within 30 days. Acopia was spot on and my loan process was thorough, complete and my closing happened on time as scheduled without a hitch. Now with all the above being said, the loan process in itself no matter who you go with is a grueling one but you need to go into it expecting that. Since closing on my load, I have referred my sister to Acopia and she closed on her house with them with the same experience. I will continue to refer any one I know needing their products as I myself will if and when the time comes. This company operates more like a family and I love that. Your treated as a friend of the family and not just a customer. As individuals, you should do you due diligence and shop around and get a couple other lenders in the mix to compare your options and then make your decision. I found Acopia to have the best transparency in their practices which speaks largely to great integrity which is why I ultimately went with them.

Curt Dieffenbaugher Stuart, FL

We used their services during our original mortgage and due to their services and efficiency, used them for our refinancing. Great mortgage broker.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Curt! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Brady McCarter

Acopia is one of the best lenders I have ever used. They were kind, responsive, and efficient! I wouldn’t use anyone else!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much, Brady - it was our pleasure! We appreciate you and hope to work with you again in the future.

Shelly Ann Blake Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Great customer service, and very efficient . Always there for me when I had any questions, I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review & recommendation, Shelly! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Jul. 9th, 2021

Niamul hasan Bogra, 03

Mortgage rate was good. My mother used their service and I was helping my mother in it. I found them very helpful and kind. I highly recommend this mortgage company.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation, Niamul. We appreciate you!

R Townsend Canton, GA

Amazing, Best, Courteous, Delightful, Efficient, Fantastic, Great, Helpful...should I go on? Craig and the entire team exceeded our expectations. Their process is second to none and only outmatched by their personal commitment to an exceptional experience for their clients.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Wow, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was our pleasure and we're so pleased Craig took such great care of you. We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

James Ford Athens, AL

Best: Timely and efficient Loan processing. We were clear to close over a week from our closing date and in only 18 days from application submission. What we didn’t like: 1. Acopia was a preferred lender with our builder, so we went with them. When we had issues with the builder not completing items, we asked to hold funds back in escrow to cover the cost of the repairs as an incentive to the builder to get the items fixed. We were told that practice was no longer an option. This was news to us and to a relative who is a home builder who said it happened all the time. Well, we are now 13 days after closing and still do not have a stove in our house. 2. We went to the closing table at 1:00 PM after completing the signing (in about 45 minutes) we sat there for two hours waiting on the lender to find the loan, so the closing attorney could cut the checks. We eventually left and our agent stayed to get the checks. Overall I think Acopia was good, but we still are not able to cook in our house because we have no leverage over the builder. Very frustrating.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for making us aware of your experience. It’s always our intent to provide the highest quality of service. We are very sorry to learn about the issues above and understand your frustration. We value you as a customer and have relayed your concerns to the appropriate representatives to help you get resolution.

Jeffery Morris Atlanta, GA

Jeff S. and his team are amazing! They go the extra distance with encouraging words and smiles! They are very prompt, response time is second to none! Please do business with them, you want regret it! This is our 3rd time using them, and I will use them again and again!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thanks so much for your kind words & recommendation, Jeffrey! We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again.

Jerry Trout Walkersville, MD

Mr. H. called me during our house searching to pre qualify us for our home mortgage. Mr. H. was recommended by our real estate agent and she got us a good one. Anytime there was a question Mr. H. would walks us through each and every question we asked. He is very knowledgeable and very comfortable to work with.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you, Jerry, for your kind review. We appreciate you and are glad you were pleased with your loan advisor. Congratulations on your new home!

Naena Adebolu ,

My experience was incredibly personalized! I felt at ease knowing I was in capable hands every step of the way and kept up to date throughout the process from start to finish. The care and treatment I received went above and beyond!!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind words, Naena, it was our pleasure. We appreciate your review!

NKEM OSSAI Simpsonville, SC

I was quite pleased with the speed and efficiency of the entire loan team at Acopia. Follow-up as fast, and follow-through a virtual class art. I'll do it all over again with the company and the team, if I have to. I owe these guys a debt of gratitude.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nkem! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Edward Hendersonville, NC

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Cameron and his team throughout the mortgage process. Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly and very quick to reply to any questions that we had. I would highly recommend Acopia's services to anyone looking for a mortgage.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, Edward! We're so glad Cameron took such good care of you and look forward to working with you again.

Nikki Vann Webster, FL

Our loan officer, Kayla, was such a joy to work with. She made the process very easy in the midst of big stepping stones. She would work into the late hours of the day, while on sick leave, and tirelessly to help us get our approval. She is definitely an asset to the company. I will recommend Kayla to everyone I know.

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your recommendation, Nikki! We're so glad Kayla took good care of you.

Stuart Panama City, FL

Kayla, her processors, management, underwriters all went overboard for us! We were not doing good with another company ( with some technical details and they didn’t want to help get the application straight) Kayla jumped right in and issues were straightened out and we closed on time , better rate and less cash was needed! Without Acopia We would have homeless!

Reply from Acopia Home Loans

Thank you for your review, Stuart! We are so glad Kayla and her team were able to work everything out for you. Congratulations & welcome home!

Sep. 1st, 2020