Philips Lifeline Logo

Philips Lifeline

3.7

Sheryl Easthampton, MA

Their customer service is horrible. I called Lifeline to cancel my parents service. I was on hold for 27 minutes. Tried 3 different numbers and after feeling very frustrated I hung up and decided to called back and pretend I wanted to purchase a system and they answered right away. A company that is this size needs to hire more people to answer their phones.

Doreen Cran Cheshire, CT

If they are busy response times have been up to four minutes. Lied to about response times. Not trustworthy or safe. Customer service unsatisfactory, actually brutal at times. Installer never available and never had spare equipment to change out in an emergency. Can you imagine waiting 4 minutes while your loved one strokes infront of you? That was my experience and multiple times testing response time was never less than 3 minutes. Don't do it.

Philips Lifeline Logo

Reply from Philips Lifeline

Hi Ms. Cran, I apologize for the poor experience you have a had with Philips Lifeline. This is not the level of satisfaction we strive to provide for our customers. We take our customer complaints very seriously, and would like to look into what you have described. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information. Thanks in advance! Meagan - Philips Lifeline

Oct. 3rd, 2018

Brenda

I am very sorry I ordered this service. My mother has not even received the the unit and I am already worried about what kind of service this is going to be, We ordered the unit on the Jan 30 and are still waiting and was told it was shipped on the Feb 12 and she has slower mail so it will be at least 3 weeks. They sure make it sound like they care in their sales pitch. I wish I would of read the reviews before I called them it sounds like others are having the same problem.

Mark Southington, CT

If there were negative stars I would click those instead. This company is so bad they can’t even send you equipment. They always claim it’s on “back order” when in fact I did some research it’s defective poorly made equipment. Then when you finally do get equipment they recall it. This company is terrible. Do you research cause there are other, BETTER companies out there.

Trish Doran Milwaukee, WI

My Mother fell recently and Philips lifeline sent the rescue team to the wrong address. I had changed your address back to her home state after she spent the winter in the south with me. They sent them to the address in the south. I corrected it with them then rechecked in a week and they still had the address wrong. Thank goodness I am one of the responders on her account and was able to get someone to her house to assist her. I only found out about the mistake because a neighbor stopped them from breaking down my door because he knew we were out of town.

Susan Bray Denver, CO

The salesman was patient and helpful. I had to wait weeks for my equipment due to recent circumstance not the companies’ fault. But once it arrived and I needed help testing my apartment for coverage and setting up service, THE AGENY WAS IMPATIENT SURLY ABRUPT AND RUDE!!!! AVOID THIS SERVICE! TRY ANOTHER ONE!I

Irene B. Hembree

Have called customer service three times trying to get the backup battery service, it's been out over a month. Each call was promised a service call but no one has replied.

Irene Holmeide Sullivan, WI

I have two major occurrences when lifeline did not respond when needed. There were excuses each time ,"technical" issues and address mix-up etc. One time I had to be transported to a hospital so it was a true emergency (September 2016). For me the service is unacceptable, I have subscribed for about 16 months, but will be canceling.

jerry key Oak Ridge, TN

the people i have talk to eather by phone or i hit my button by mistake was always freindley nice and understanting and i want to say thank you

nikki

Lifeline has been helpful to my aging mother who falls fairly frequently. More than anything, it has given her (and me) peace of mind.

Karan Dennis

My mother's device that had fall detection in it failed. They sent a replacement that looked the same but didn't have fall detection in it. We found out the hard way yesterday.

John Lindsey Albuquerque, NM

Rude is an understatement. just another company taken Advantage of the Elderly... Sign up was great . After that forget it. AND YOUR PRODUCT WAS MAILED BACK TO YOU. 7/20/20

Tom Bearrows River Forest, IL

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Rude customer service. They refuse to make anything easy. Oh and btw, they're not cheap. Avoid them at all costs.

Lorraine Brunswick, ME

PhilipsLifeline is the best on the market. They are awesome! Lorraine

Gail Eehling Canton, OH

All checked items ave been dealt with through time. Very dependable!

Susan Baker

No problems. Only one emergency. Great service!

Jim Irwin

Button is a little sensitive. Cost is a little high.

kentuckyUSA Campbell Lexington, KY