Philips Lifeline Logo

Philips Lifeline

5.3

Jane Harmon Dallas, TX

I have been blessed to have a Lifeline since the early 80's. Always great service. It is the choice of state Medicaid programs and so many agency providers, for good reason. While I'm comforted that help is not far away, I'm also comforted by Lifeline's measured response. If I knew that I had a button to call 911, but I would land in the hospital as a result, I would probably never press that button! I feel so much better that when I press my Lifeline button, we can discuss my need. Better that my neighbor comes over, opens the door with her key, helps me up, gets my medication or whatever I need, stays with me until the issue is solved, and we're done. Ambulance, fire depot and hospital when necessary, family, friend or neighbor otherwise. Better use of city services, better for me. That makes the Lifeline choice easy.

Anne Bloomingdale, NJ

My mother was on lifeline for years. In July of 2013 I left her alone for an hour to take my sister to the bus station and stop at the store. When I returned my mother was gone and a note was left on the door that the local ambulance squad had taken her to the hospital. hospital. When I walked in I was shocked to find the carpet satuated with blood. Apparently she had gotten up right after I left, fell and struck her had head on a brass planter and. She was unconscious for some time and then woke up and called the ambulance company herself, even though her lifeline pendant was on. It never registered her fall. Unfortunately, because I was not with her when she arrived at the hospital, a CAT scan was done with dye and her kidneys shut down due to the dye. She fitted, at home, for weeks later with her five daughters with her .I will never forgive myself for leaving her that day. My ·Question is, when did the new feature start and why can they not have the patients medical issues somehow connected with the device? It would have made the difference between life and deat. Her kidneys could not tolerate the dye and she had required dialysis twice before. Unfortunately this time her kidneys could not recover.and the doctors never accessed her hospital records. Had the done so, she would still be here. I'm considering Lifeline for myself, I have MS and fall frequently. I also have other medical issues. I w would feel better off I knew whatever hospital I was taken to could see access my records via a database accessed through Lifeline.

Nichole

Before my husband's grandmother passed away, she was a lifeline subscriber. Knowing she wore the lifeline pendant made her family members feel better and more confident when she was alone. It was very helpful when she fell in the bathroom and was unable to move. The help button late assisted her when she had a moderate stroke. Thank you, Lifeline, for providing a necessary service to our aging population.

Michelle Perry Turlock, CA

My father's health declined rapidly. He still wanted to live alone. As a full-time working mom of 2 small children I can't always check up on him daily. He recently fell and went a full day before we realized anything was wrong. I ordered him a Philips Lifeline AutoAlert to ensure this doesn't happen again. Having the added peace of mind makes it easier for me to have him love alone. He is able to keep his independence in a safe manner.

Kim Framingham, MA

We use Lifeline for my father-in-law for the past 5 years. It's been great as he is 92 and is very independent. Luckily we haven't had any incidents but my husbands great Aunt has the AutoAlert button and it saved her life. She fell in the basement of her home and it detected her fall and got her the help she needed. Great service!

Paul Hamilton Estero, FL

We used the lifeline alert for my mother in law for about a year at 3 different times. (stayed with us for periods of time). The people at the call center were very helpful in transferring service to our location and in helping to get it set up. The hardware was very user friendly. The response time was always prompt when we needed help (non-emergency basis on our part). I would recommend this product.

Janet Celina, OH

While visiting in FL at the location grand-mother was living, grand-mother used the system to alert of an emergency (she suffered a stroke and was transported to the hospital). The response was fast - the household was still asleep and only realized the emergency when the EMT appeared at the door.

Vance Horne Brunswick, ME

This device is for my mother and she actually used your services about a year ago for an event where she broke her ankle and hit her head. The response was very prompt and satisfactorily handled. Great device and service.

Lorraine Brunswick, ME

PhilipsLifeline is the best on the market. They are awesome! Lorraine

Gene Pike Brandon, FL

We are very pleased with Philips Life Line with Auto Alert.. My mother had a major stroke a few months after having a mini stroke, so we got here one. The reason we got her the Life Line with Auto Alert is because when she had her mini stroke she was not mentally aware enough to push the button to call for help on another brand button. We always felt reassured after getting Auto Alert because if she fell again it would detect the fall and automatically call for help.

nikki

Lifeline has been helpful to my aging mother who falls fairly frequently. More than anything, it has given her (and me) peace of mind.

Lorraine Sullivan - user Bangor, ME

I am Pat Hughes, niece of Lorraine Sullivan.I will report what Lorraine says 'I have had lifeline for over 10 years. I feel secure with it and calm knowing that help will arrive if I need it. Gives me peace of mind and I'm not alone. It's always there when I need it. I have never had issues with the people on the other end. They have been nice, concerned, and courteous. You can hear their concern in their voices. It's comfortable to wear and easy and simple to use. Thanks for lifeline.