Medical Guardian

Call Now Visit Site

Medical Guardian verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Medical Guardian has kept people safe since they opened their doors in 2005. They offer medical alert services for those who may need emergency services while at home or on the go. They have CSAA certified monitoring centers that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and work to keep your loved ones safe.

The Good

• Price
  • Contract
  • Warranty
  • Monitoring
  • Customer Service
  • Special Offers
  • Risk Assessment
  • CSAA Five Diamond Certified

Medical Guardian members get equipment free of charge, with no setup fees or long-term contracts. The systems are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and include access to their 24/7 monitoring centers in the event of an emergency. The Medical Guardian monitoring centers provide bilingual support available for those who cannot speak English. Medical Guardian also includes medical alert services to Canada.

• Price: Depending on the package, Medical Guardian charges anywhere from $29.95-$49.95 for round-the-clock monitoring and emergency dispatch services. In addition to low monthly monitoring fees, there is no activation fee associated with setting up the account.
  • Contract: Members may cancel their Medical Guardian services at any point without charge.
  • Warranty: Medical Guardian offers a lifetime warranty. If for some reason the equipment is damaged, Medical Guardian will replace it.
  • Monitoring: Medical Guardian monitors 24/7 and even has equipment that detects an emergency and requires no action from the individual in order to receive help.
  • Customer Service: Medical Guardian has customer service representatives waiting to assist you whether you have questions about ordering equipment or if you are experiencing difficulty operating the system. Members have the ability to order online or by calling in, and there is an online support team prepared to answer any questions.
  • Special Offers: If you sign up now, Medical Guardian is offering free activation, free equipment, and free shipping at checkout.
  • Risk Assessment: Interactive features help customers better identify their risk of experiencing a fall or medical emergency.
  • CSAA Five Diamond Certified: This means that Medical Guardian has 100% of their central station operators certified and are committed to CSAA's five points of excellence.

The Bad

• Initial Service Agreement
  • No Combo Package

While Medical Guardian does offer some of the best equipment and services in the industry, there are still some aspects of their service that require additional attention prior to purchasing.

• Initial Service Agreement: While there is no contract with Medical Guardian, there is a minimum three-month (90-day) service agreement. Medical Guardian asks that consumers try their service for at least three months before canceling. Consumers may decide they do not want to wait three months to cancel; however, Medical Guardian will keep the 90-day minimum charge and consumers will then receive money back for any remaining portion of the service charges they did not use. This is not ideal for those who want to test Medical Guardian for one month, but cancellation is still possible.
  • No Combo Package: Medical Guardian does not offer a combo package at this time. This means that consumers will not be able to group multiple items together to receive a discounted rate.

The Bottom Line

Medical Guardian has proven to be an industry leader with their emergency support, quality products, and affordable service. Their In-Home, GPS and Automatic Fall-Detection features can be added on an individual basis to help keep your loved ones safe. They offer some of the best technology on the market at an affordable rate. Their recent CSAA Five Diamond certification also shows their standing and commitment to excellent customer service. We would highly recommend them as the best company in the industry for a medical alert system.

Call our recommended rep over at Medical Guardian below.

1423 Medical Guardian Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 14th, 2017 Bronx, NY

They are quick and very responsiveness.

1 2

August 14th, 2017 Columbus, IN

I rate them 4 because the signal bars low.

August 14th, 2017 Westfield, NJ

Took 15 mins for paramedics to arrive. Think service is good overall. Customer support great.

August 14th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

The romote does not work. The bracket was not sent although I ask for it. I called and it was sent.

August 14th, 2017

They do not have all their bases covered...only use one carrier which doesn't have good reception everywhere.

0 0

August 14th, 2017 Crockett, TX

I ordered for my Dad and when his help button arrived he was in the hospital and I did not open it! Within 2 weeks Dad had passed. One morning you called to activate it and I told you I didn't want it so you sent me a return label and when it hit your wearhouse you returned my money! I thank you so much for not giving our family any grief at this time??

5 0

August 14th, 2017 Wahpeton, ND

Easy and helpful set up. But we have had no reason to use it, thank God.

3 1

August 14th, 2017 Middletown, IN

As a short time Medical Guardian User, I have no complaints. It was easy to purchase over the phone, is simple to use with attractive componenets.

August 14th, 2017 Smithfield, NC

would not pick up cell phone reception

August 14th, 2017 Pueblo, CO

Thank goodness I have not had to use them. I did my testing for Aug and reps were friendly and helpful. So far I am happy with them.

6 1

August 14th, 2017 Sacramento, CA

They were there to set me up with what I needed. And now I can go where I want and feel safe and my children feel comfortable with what I chose.

August 14th, 2017 Loveland, OH

The wearable equipment is convenient, comfortable and stylish enough to continue wearing with out embarrassment. The other equipment is easy to use and looks good no matter where it needs to be located. My phone calls have always been met with courtesy no matter what questions I ask. The response to the emergency button has been answered quickly when I check the system monthly. Altogether, I am very happy I enrolled in Medical Guardian and have recommended to friends as something they definitely investigate.

4 0

August 14th, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

Very convenient and with the ability to locate the patient makes it valuable.

August 14th, 2017 Kaukauna, WI

Inconsistent contacts after cancelling asking to set up unit already returned.

0 0

August 14th, 2017 Port Lavaca, TX

I was supposed to be billed each month. I see that they are debiting my account.

August 14th, 2017 Wakefield, NJ

Easy to wear, andmto charge

August 14th, 2017 Crestview, FL

Good Service. Customer reps good. Fair, Honest

August 14th, 2017 Whitman, MA

Customer service was excellent. Their return/cancellation policy and and commitment policy was the best compared to other systems. Plus their online reviews were also very positive.

August 14th, 2017 Baltimore, MD

I think the alert system is great except the gentleman that I bought it for continually says the wristband falls off, and he doesn't like the necklace around his neck. Also, he forgets to carry the speaker piece with him when he leaves his apt. Needless to say, I will be canceling his service. I think the wristband and necklace should have the speaker piece attached to it in some way, because some seniors will forget to carry the speaker on them, particularly if they suffer from Dimentia or Alzheimer's. So it's really not working for him because the pieces are home somewhere more than they are with him.

August 12th, 2017 Holly Springs, NC

I have fallen outside and needed their services, they comforted me, called for help, contacted my loved ones, and I was rescued. Great company, great customer service.