Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

Diane Judice Youngsville, LA

I ordered the mobile unit with fall pendant for my very independent-minded mother. Though previously very resistant to any kind of medical alert system, this unit was unobtrusive enough to convince her to give it a real chance. While not enthused, she has accepted it as part of her lifestyle, and given her children peace of mind. And I think (though she won't admit it) that it also gives her peace of mind. The only drawback...some fall-alert false alarms while sleeping and when bending over quickly.

Leah S. Scroggin Flat Rock, NC

This offers much needed peace of mind and the customer service has been very good.

Robert Swanson Deerwood, MN

Our sales representative's personality, product knowledge, and assistance was outstanding.

Margaret C Barno Tyler, TX

The unit is easy to set up and activate. Responses to monthly tests are in less than two minutes.

Lisa Ricci Glenmont, NY

Alarm is so sensitive, if my mom crosses her arms or her glasses hit it, it goes off. She presses and releases but it still generates a call.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lisa, We received your review and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, we would be happy to give you a call for further assistance with resolving this issue. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 10th, 2022

Carol Scott Harrisburg, PA

Great customer service, prompt deliveries. We had an issue with the fall detection pendant..it was way too sensitive.

Julia Brennan Salem, SC

Customer service is remarkable. They answer immediately, extremely helpful and easy to understand.

john birt Bullhead City, AZ

i misplace on of the units, call your firm and she found it for me over the phone.

Louise A Billaud Dublin, VA

Great service, easy to where device, and reassurance that someone will be there if we need them.

Dale Ann Eriksson Yellville, AR

Fell 2 weeks ago and couldn't get up.......my alarm went off and 911 was on its way....thanks.....

John H. Brown Sebastian, FL

Always respond in good time. And are understanding when a button gets pressed by mistake.

Frank Falzone Tinley Park, IL

They are Always there when you need them, very responsive and caring individuals.

Anne Wilkinson Biddeford, ME

I am on the third Mini due to various failures. The Fall detection does not always work, and the battery doesn't last for more than 18 hours

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Anne, We received your review and we apologize for the issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with the equipment replacement. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any further assistance is needed. We are always happy to help and you can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Les Hambridge Arlington, VA

My father had a fall yesterday, but I was not alerted. I called mobile alert to see what the problem was, but was unable to talk to A real person

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Les, We received your review, and we are sorry to hear about your father's recent fall. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we would like to contact you to resolve any issues you are experiencing. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Claire L. Murray Jamestown, NY

Twice now I have had issues with the unit and although people are very polite my question as to why this happens has not been answered.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Claire, We received your review and we apologize for the issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we are glad to hear that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with the equipment replacements. We would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call to review what caused those issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

William A Upshaw Bakersfield, CA

I fell and fall detection immediately contacted me to see if I needed help. Luckly, my fall was at a hospital.

Linda Aurora, IL

We haven't really needed it but we have accidently called and they ability to cancel the call is very nice.

Joanne Franklin, WI

It was an easy understandable process to get MobileHelp set up for my Mom and to make a change 2 weeks later.

Erik Myrtle Beach, SC

The customer service reps were always super informative - friendly and helpful. That was what sold me over other brands

Mildred Lilly Holt, MI

it's sensitive and works. I have set it off accidentally numerous times but don't consider that much of a problem.

Smith Jeanne Woodstock, GA

So far the center has been very responsive and the device is easy for my Mom to use. The key box is great!

Jeni Anchorage, AK

The device has to be charged every two days instead of the week that was advertised. So my mom has to charge it everyday and I worry that she'll forget to put it back on.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Jeni, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the battery life. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 21st, 2022

Maria Jaramillo San Dimas, CA

Product works very well. It detects whenever it sounds like there has been a fall. Quick response

Else Ross Dover, DE

The people at Mobil Help have been so very helpful. And I made so many false "falls" they were never upset.

David Thomas Moore Quitman, TX

brother fell in the middle of the night, this system did everything it was supposed to do, I met the EMT's at his house

Anne Seise Battle Ground, WA

Informative, product works as stated, user friendly, and asap call back when button pressed for help.

Mary Kathy Buchanan Brownsboro, AL

When it identifies a "fall" it tells me what to do if it's not a fall. It doesn't just send help I like that.

Mary Jo Roberts Quincy, IL

My alarm went off when I was driving over rough terrain. I was surprised it went off since I was so far from home!

Adrienne San Leandro, CA

I feel safer wearing it, however, my gadget goes off several times a week for no reason. I can usually turn off before getting connected, but not always.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Adrienne, We received your review and we are happy to know that our coverage has been providing you with great peace of mind. We are also glad to hear that you have been staying safe and these have only been false alarms. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 13th, 2022

Sherry Hayes Holy Cross, IA

I have not been able to get the app on my phone for the mobile alert to work and the tracking system seems on my laptop takes a few times to find location. to

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sherry, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced accessing the online portal for your account. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with the online portal. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any additional questions or concerns arise. You can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 6th, 2022

Barbara Johnston Cleburne, TX

I've accidentally hit the button. I didn't cancel it in time. An operator came on and verified 2 times I was ok.

Margie Cook

My Aunt has really enjoyed it. She feels comfortable about knowing help will be there if she needs it.

Paula Reese Akron, OH

The lady who delivers is great. So friendly. The meals are okay. I understand and they're good - for the limitations.

Mary Ann Parks Ruston, LA

Very courteous. Easy to start using. However if I had a complaint it would be the necklace is not attractive at all.

Sharon Reigel New Bloomfield, PA

Very nice. Violet accidentally hit the button twice in one week and the response team was very nice to her.

Ronald Martin

excellent service,aswered all questions. helpful in setting up system. very patient when accidently set off. quick response

Joyce Desveaux

I have only used the help line once but it was a very good response so I feel very secure knowing that I can rely on the help when I need it.

Edward Clem

I have had to replace my mobile device three times due to problems with getting the device to be recognized by the main system, so my confidence isn't where I thought it would be.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Edward, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we are glad to hear that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with the equipment replacement. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any additional questions or concerns arise. You can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Apr. 15th, 2022

Kimberly Ferguson

We have the app and able to reach you with a test on it I will let system. We've been told that the signal is not strong enough and they are sending us another one.

Marilynn Mccrea

Used them once and it worked great. A second time I got a text saying there was a call detected but it took them 20 minutes to contact me by phone. It was a false alarm.

Barbara Kallal

We have only had these a month and all is going well. My unit the big light on the top flashes occasionally but I was told how to fix it so all is well,

Thomas E Chicago, IL

Mobile Help was very kind and understanding about a situation involving my mom's dementia. Our family really appreciates that. Everyone we communicated with was very nice to us, which we are also really grateful for.

Sandra Risbey Lake Worth, FL

Mom has had a few accidental button alerts but when she fell and broke her hip, this company was there for her. We are thankful for this expert help.

Valerie Head Aberdeen, WA

Because I purchased the Samsung watch to use in order to be more independent and have had to dispose of a very expensive wath because you did not upgrade to the current wireless format. Previously I have recommended MobileHelp but I would not do so now since they left me with a $400 watch I can't use.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Valerie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and we are constantly upgrading our equipment to keep up with the cellular networks, and ensure reliable coverage. The MobileHelp Smart watch is not a system we have available at the moment, however we would be happy to discuss our new systems with you that require no equipment purchase. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your account? Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Mar. 30th, 2022

Chery! Ande Berwick, PA

I have a fall alert and tried to test it by dropping it, as suggested, and nothing happened. Then the other night I tested the small alert pendant and I had to go stand beside the large unit for the call to be finally picked up. Response was slow.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Cheryl, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this issue. We would like to contact you to help resolve any issues. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and our Technical Support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns about the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 30th, 2022

Cynthia Harper Anderson, SC

Wonderful,very nice people,even when you make a mistake by pressing the button they are very nice. I recommend mobile help to anyone that wants reliable service.

Dave Brakensiek Cape May, NJ

Definitely worth looking into for your loved ones for many reasons. Gives you the piece of mind that there is help when you are unable to be there at all times.

Karl Anthony Owen Quincy, MA

It can go off of I just move the wrong way,, but if it does someone always checks in to be sure I am OK and do not requireedocal attention. Also the cost is reasonable.

Virginia Collins Blairsville, GA

Feel alot safer with it. Have not had to use it so not sure about response.very simple to use.it is just about peace of mind knowing you have help when you need it.

Julie Edwards Lee's Summit, MO

My mother has had trouble with it blinking and can't seem to get any help on it. She calls customer service and they tell her they can't help. I also have goten 3 texts saying her alert has gone off, but they never call me and when I try to get ahold of someone its 20 minutes. I expected better.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Julie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment and the longer than normal wait times. At MobileHelp your safety is our number one priority, and we want to make sure you have the peace of mind you need. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns. We would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Mar. 4th, 2022