Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Daniel Poplarville, MS

I like that you don't have to buy the equipment. All you do is pay the monthly fee and it covers the service. The device gives you a piece of mind for your loved ones if something happens to you. Every time I test it they answer me.

Rhoda Commack, NY

The customer service rep I talked to was very helpful and pleasant. I like everything about the device. I tested it this month and everything worked fine. I recommend MobileHelp to anybody that's looking for a device. The people who work there are lovely and the device works great.

Wilson San Bernardino, CA

I really like the wristband device they offer rather than wearing it around my neck as a necklace. The only time I've activated the device is when I tested it. It took me a while to figure it out, but everything worked out great and they called me right away.

Donna Dover Plains, NY

Customer service was very courteous and helpful when I got my device. Everything was very smooth during the process and the medical alert device functions the way I need it to. Whenever I test it I get an immediate response and they're very helpful and everything worked out fine.

Clifton Fayetteville, PA

They were very good at explaining how everything worked when I was calling to become a new customer. I like the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is right around the corner if I need it. Their customer service is incredible.

Annie New Haven, CT

Whenever you need MobileHelp they are there for you. There is nothing I dislike about their device because it's very helpful and useful. When I tested my device, they were very prompt and accurate not making me wait too long for an answer. I hope more people use this!

Paula Smyrna, GA

MobileHelp is pretty good about responding quickly. The necklace is too sensitive - one time I accidentally set off the alarm and within minutes they had the fire department there to help me. Unfortunately, it was a false alarm but it was good to know that if I had a problem it wouldn't be long before I'd have help.

Brenda Lincoln, MI

Any concerns I've had throughout the process have been answered promptly. They are very helpful and I like everything about them. I tested the device and it worked after I pressed the button. It's well worth it having the security that I can get help at any time.

Brian Mohawk, MI

Customer support was very easy to work with and they explained all the options they had without being pushy. I like everything about their device. It's easy to use, easy to cancel if you make a mistake by pressing the button accidentally, and it works perfectly.

Dave Winchester, KY

My rep was excellent in answering my questions and concerns. Product shipping was as promised. Mom has accidentally dropped the pendant a couple of times and they responded very quick and very kind. Setup was very easy also. Thank you.

Karen Carter (purchased for my Father) Allison Park, PA

Great customer service from the start. I was able to get it all set up for my elderly father and then he was able to get the system working quickly and easily. The notifications and ability to add several people to ensure we're aware of an emergency was very handy.

Myrtle Coleman Gary, IN

I am free to move about doing my chores up and down stairs and taking the garbage and recycling outdoors we do have some snow and ice outside but I feel comfortable in that I can take my time and if I need help I have my wrist

Laura Smith Atlanta, GA

Immediate response through loud announcement 3:30 am when husband accidentally pushed help button he was wearing. Our security called to see if we needed help and I could tell them it was a "false alarm" accidentally set off.

Dymond Summerville, SC

Never needed, but works promptly with every test we've done!

Sheri Burris Potter Valley, CA

they have been easy to contact, answers all questions, very professional.

Joan Clark Tea, SD

Set up went well and the couple of calls I had to make were answered with courtesy.

Mary Jane Knauss Sheridan, WY

I am hard of hearing, even with aids I can't understand much less of the device is in another room.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Mary Jane, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you are receiving nothing less. Our Technical Support team would be happy to test the equipment with you and ensure that the volume is at its maximum. Other notification methods can also be set up for alerts in case the emergency operator is unable to speak with you through the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your account? Our Technical Support team also can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sep. 7th, 2021

Judith E Wells Grand Junction, CO

Have had a chance to activate and speak to your people. Very fast responce.

Robert Silby Lynchburg, VA

All questions answered. No pressure tactics quality products

Roxanne

I have not had to use these services on an emergency basis - yet (thank goodness). Still, I have found Mobile Help staff to be very responsive when it comes to general maintenance issues. Their staff is quick to contact me and my selected contacts whenever my mobile units are low-charging, non-charging and/or offline: they ask first if I am ok. I like that. Also, their pricing for full services (mobile unit, fall detection, etc) was quite competitive.

Kathy Gannuscio

Two reasons. When I was learning how to test the equipment, your girl was extra nice and patient with me. The second reason is that I like the wrist band. It is comfortable and handy if I need to use it. I keep the neck button near the door and put it on easily whenever I go for a walk or a drive. I feel. Safe with them on. Another reason is that they were almost $10.00 cheaper than my last company.

Roberta Andrus

I accidentally pushed the button and all kinds of things happened. I had telephone calls, I explained my mistake, they cancelled the ambulance. A friend arrived at my door, she had been called, was still in her pajamas and had a purse packed for going to the the hospital. I am a little afraid of pushing it again by mistake but know that if I ever needed it help would arrive. Thanks....

Peggy Henry

Gives a tremendous sense of security. I am a relatively healthy almost 71 year old female living alone. Though I am totally mobile and independent, you never know when a fall can occur or you can become immobile. The mobile help system is very sensitive: my mobile necklace was accidentally triggered when I leaned over the bathroom sink while brushing my teeth. I think the unit hit the sink and it was detected as a fall. I was immediately notified and and questioned to make sure that all was ok. This system also gives my daughter peace of mind as she lives 100 miles away

Nancy

I am grateful for MobileHelp because it gives me peace of mind. When my mother needs help, she is just a push of a button away. They have a very positive attitude when her alarm goes off whether it is a test or because the equipment called in for help. They answer quickly. She does think it is heavy hanging around her neck and does not like the fall device.

Liz

I like the fact that I feel more secure and that the response time is very quick. I've had a couple of false alarms and you can't cancel once you've pressed the button. I think there's a little bit of a sensitivity issue with the device but I don't have any problems with it other than that. It's half the price of other devices of similar quality and service. I like that I don't have to charge it all the time.

Susan

I like that it keeps me safe. For instance, when I kneel it's difficult to get back up and I feel reassured knowing I have the medical alert pendant with me. When I accidentally set it off I spoke to a person who called and it showed me the device works just fine. I think the device and system is rather expensive, although it does provide valuable services. All in all, I think it could cost less than it does.

Darlene

I feel more confident wearing my device because I don’t have to walk around with my phone in my hand in case I slip and fall. I wear it in my house not just outside. I am satisfied with the weight. It is not heavy so I don’t mind carrying it. The staff is always very professional. I never feel rushed. It is important to me that they understand when I explain something to them.

Jean

We have not had to use it in an emergency but we test it frequently because of experiences we had with another company and every time we test it, they respond within matter of seconds. Customer service is excellent. They are efficient. The prices for the device are comfortable and the service is exceptional. If you or a loved ones needs it, you can rely on them.

Chuck

I highly recommend MobileHelp. They were very efficient when I placed an order. I have ordered from them through the phone and online and both ways there are efficient and professional and thorough. It was delivered in a week as promised even though we are in the middle of a pandemic. Everything arrived and is operating. It was easy to set up. I like that it is cellular. You can call them anytime. We’ve tested is several times and it has worked well. We had a couple of questions and they were very easy to work with and professional.

Faye

Mobile Help was recommended to me by my system. I replaced another system I had with this system. I am very happy with this system. When they sold me the products, they described all the elements of them. I think they did very well. It works perfectly. They get right online with you and find out about what is going on. I am not in love with the fall sensitivity. I know it is excellent but sometimes I don’t wear it. I have it in my handbag.

Michael C Nolan San Leandro, CA

Easy to install equipment that works. Customer Service and Techinical Support were excellent.

Carol Murray Bowie, MD

The services, coverage, and help they offer are the best I could find. Love the GPS coverage.

Dwight Schaffner Bethlehem, PA

They responded very quickly when she pushed her button even though it was an accident.

Liz effenberger Washington, PA

The product does what is says! Customer service is courteous and helpful all of the time.

Anne Blount Kerrville, TX

Good security I ccl the fall pendant Went off 2 times in 2 weeks when I did not call .short cord on it too sensitive .

John F. Midkiff III Huddleston, VA

Customer Service; Excellent. Packaging and ease of setup; Excellent. Follow-up call; Excellent.

Marilyn Humboldt, IA

I have not had any problems with my devices. They perform as expected. I am very satisfied.

Barbara Beougher Hayward, CA

Peace of mind and sense of security. Pendant is light weight and comfortable. Charges quickly

Lillian Petkus Dayton, OH

Gives me various options for movement while giving me peace of mind if something were to happen

PEARLIE A. JACKSON Las Vegas, NV

THE FACTS ABOUT THE SERVICE IS OUT STANDING. THE REPLACEMENT IS FAST AND FREE.

Arlene Hunter Guthrie, OK

Easy to set up service and very helpful. Always polite when it's activated by mistake

Margaret Onalaska, TX

so far everything is good. support is nice. they answer all my stupid questions.

Bonnie Conroy Bourbonnais, IL

I had a fall in my driveway at night. It phoned you and got me help right away.

Michelle Hadley Camarillo, CA

Excellent emergency response follow-up calls....even when the button was pressed by accident.

Cheryl Croxton Sacramento, CA

Very friendly and helpful when I hsve ANY QUESTIONS ir CONCERNS regarding drvice

Angela Vaughan Odessa, TX

About every 3rd times I try to log in, I get a message login failed. I've had to reset my password 2 times. Very frustrating

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Angela, We received your review and we're sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing with the online portal. If you are still experiencing this issue, we would like to contact you to help resolve it. Our Technical Support team will be happy to review the account and look into this with you. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1.

Aug. 11th, 2021

Hilda Richards Chicago, IL

good. called when botton went off. Called my name. Checked to make sure I was all right.

Winnie Sitko Tallmadge, OH

The support staff is wonderful—they are so friendly & willing to help with all questions

Patricia Pauszek South Bend, IN

It is convenient, compact, easy to understand operation, personnel very pleasant and helpful.

Ronnie King Duncan, OK

They never fail to check on me even it I accidently hit my alarm button. They call very fast!