Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. As an industry leader, many medical alert system providers use MobileHelp's technology in their own products.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. The company's monitoring center is certified and based in the United States.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

MobileHelp Frequently Asked Questions

How does MobileHelp’s cost compare to other medical alert companies?

MobileHelp has competitive pricing when compared to other top-rated medical alert companies. Its monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.95, and the company does not charge an equipment fee or activation fee.

Does MobileHelp provide a money-back guarantee?

Yes, MobileHelp offers a 30-day risk-free trial. If you decide within the 30 days that MobileHelp is not for you, the company will give you a full refund.

How much does MobileHelp’s equipment cost?

MobileHelp’s equipment is completely free. You also don’t have to pay for standard shipping. We do have expedited shipping that does have a fee.

Does MobileHelp require a long-term contract?

No, MobileHelp does not require a long-term contract. Its services are on a month-to-month basis.

Does MobileHelp offer an equipment warranty?

Yes, MobileHelp provides a lifetime warranty on all of its equipment.

Does MobileHelp offer fall detection?

Yes, MobileHelp offers fall detection with all of its medical alert packages, regardless of whether it is an at-home or on-the-go plan.

Can MobileHelp work outside of the home?

Yes, MobileHelp offers on-the-go medical alert buttons that function anywhere that has access to AT&T cellular networks.

Are MobileHelp reviews positive?

Yes, the vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are five stars. Customers highlight the company as a trusted medical alert provider with excellent customer service, quick response times, and reliable equipment.

Alan Eggleston

March 14th, 2017 Abilene, TX

Previous to getting Mobile Help I had a heart attack, so I decided to purchase the upper level one that included the fall button. There have been a couple of times I have accidentally set off the emergency response and they immediately called, therefore, I am very satisfied with their service.

Marie Veloski

March 14th, 2017 Gowanda, NY

I have a bad knee and lost my husband, so my children wanted to get me some help if I were to fall and nobody was around. I've only had it over a month and even when I bump into something they get a hold of me right away to make sure I'm okay.

Drake Wells

March 14th, 2017 Kaunakakai, HI

I'm a very active person and do a lot of hiking in remote areas, so it's very handy when I need help or when people with me need help because sometimes there's no phone coverage where I go. Setting it up was simple, the devices work well and the team was very helpful. I'm very satisfied.

Shirley Marchant

March 14th, 2017 Perris, CA

I am 76 years old and live alone, so I thought Mobile Help would be a good option for me. The sales team was great and they always respond when I do a test, plus, setting it up was very easy. You could say I am satisfied with their service.

Brenda Bailey

March 14th, 2017 Anaconda, MT

I am a disabled person and constantly fell out of bed, so I decided to get Mobile Help. Their service has been great so far! They answered all my questions when I was setting it up in my house.

Betty Malesky

March 14th, 2017 Green Valley, AZ

My body was shaky after I had a back surgery so I decided Mobile Help would be a good option for me. I've had it for a long time and setting it up was very easy, so they've kept me satisfied so far, specially because I am confident it will work in case of an emergency.

Loretta Stark

March 14th, 2017 Tomahawk, WI

Everybody kept telling me I should get something that could help me out in case of an emergency because I have a balance problem and live alone, so I decided to purchase Mobile Help. I am satisfied with it; nothing has gone wrong with the devices

William McLaughlin

March 14th, 2017 Ocala, FL

We got Mobile Help for a family member that lived alone and everything was satisfactory. Our cat accidentally walked across the button once and it was promptly answered and followed up right away, so that gave us the confidence that if he ever got into an emergency situation, there would be a response.

Ida Simmons

March 14th, 2017 Red Oak, TX

I purchased Mobile Help because I still have a lot of time by myself. I can say I am satisfied because I've used it a couple of times already and I thank God for it! The Sales Team is excellent and using the product at home is right on spot.

Anna Herdman

March 14th, 2017 Harrison Charter Township, MI

I am an elderly person that lives alone, so I needed help in case I fell and could not get up. They have checked up on me every time they think I might have a problem, so I would say I am satisfied with their service.

Magnus Fraser

March 14th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

I was looking for something for my father, something that would allow him to be anywhere and also allow him to do things he wants to do and Mobile Help was the best option on the market. It was very simple to set it up and the sales team was fine. I even recommended it to some friends for their parents. The time watch malfunctioned after 2 years because it got wet inside, so they sent a replacement the very next day. I think everything is excellent.

Patricia Rawlison

March 14th, 2017 Newport News, VA

I'm home alone most of the time and I'm satisfied with it because I pressed the button a couple times by mistake and I got a response right away to see if I needed any help. Their Sales Team provided a good service and setting everything up was not hard.

Josephine Baca

March 14th, 2017 Santa Fe, NM

I had fallen a few times before so I was worried about that. I feel very safe now because wherever I go Mobile Help is there. It's a very good product and my children are happy with the fact that I have one because they don't worry as much about me or anything. I think it would be very important for everybody that is sick, or even people that are healthy to have it because it would save a lot of lives, regardless of their conditions. The only problem I have is, even though they send someone over real fast, they should answer a little bit quicker.

Linda Whiteley

March 14th, 2017 Alamosa, CO

My son got Mobile Help for me after I had a stroke. Setting it up was very easy because I did it myself and since I like walking my dog outside, I got the one that works in home and away from home. It makes me feel very confident every time I leave my house.

Sandra Graham

March 14th, 2017 Lewisburg, WV

I live alone and had a knee replacement so I decided I needed help in case I fell. It goes off sometimes when I'm watching television and they check up on me, so I feel comfortable having it. We had a little trouble setting it up but they took care of it and did it for me.

Dorothy Henry

March 14th, 2017 Powhatan Point, OH

I decided to get Mobile Help because of my age after seeing an advertisement. The one time I had to use it they were right there, so I am satisfied with the service, plus it was easy to set up.

Maryanne Watkins

March 14th, 2017 Melbourne, FL

I just got out of the hospital and decided I needed Mobile Help, so we got the bracelet and the necklace. I am very satisfied with them because when I accidentally bump into something they respond immediately.

Walter Hubbard

March 14th, 2017 New Rochelle, NY

I got the duo system for my parents because my father has a bad heart and kidneys and my mother is 72. Their sales team was excellent and I didn't have a bad experience setting up the product, however I don't like that when I call to get an ambulance, they don't send one right away.

Linda Brown

March 14th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

I live alone and was fell out of bed more than once, so I did some research online for a device that I could use for myself. I am very satisfied because I know they are there. Every time I accidentally hit it they immediately call me to make sure I'm okay. Everything about Mobile Help is great, except for the wrist watch because it's not comfortable.

Robert Hoiby

March 14th, 2017 Seattle, WA

I got Mobile Help because I needed help when I went out, so I purchased the at home and away from home service. I'm very satisfied with their Sales team and the overall experience with setting it up was easy.

Dorothy Keiser

March 14th, 2017 Waterloo, NE

My daughter got it for me because she said I needed it. I'm satisfied with the service, it makes me feel safer whether I'm inside my house or outside.

Sharon Keenan

March 14th, 2017 Franklin, WI

I live alone, so I purchased the home base and the one I can take with me anywhere I go. It makes me feel comfortable and secure when I have the GPS with me; I know somebody is there. Their sales team is excellent and I had no problem with setting it up.

Robert Anderson

March 14th, 2017 NA

My loved one died so I decided I needed a service that could help me anywhere I go. Besides, the service I had before only offered help inside my home. It makes me feel comfortable knowing they're available no matter where I am and that's why I'm happy with it.

Vada Pennington

March 14th, 2017 Gettysburg, PA

I purchased the duo a couple of years ago because I fall a lot and have other health issues. I'm basically satisfied, except that they need to make sure they call the closest ambulance service possible. I had to wait 20 minutes for an ambulance to get to me once, and they didn't take me to the hospital I wanted to go to. Overall, their sales team is great and it wasn't hard to set it up. I would give it a 9 out of 10 stars.

Saul Weinstein

March 14th, 2017 New York, NY

I'm satisfied with Mobile Help because it makes me feel safe when I'm outside. The only time I used it, they stayed on the phone until the ambulance came over and explained to the doctors what had happened to me. Definitely a 10 out of 10 stars.

DW

March 14th, 2017 Senatobia, MS

I purchased Mobile Help because of my health issues and it's worked great so far. If I have a technical or medical question they answer it. Besides, it was easy to set it up.

Mr. Bullock

March 14th, 2017 Ovett, MS

I am very satisfied with Mobile help because even if it goes off a dozen times a day, they will call and make sure everybody is okay. We found it very easy to use and they have great payment plans. It was just perfect!

Pat Kalenius

March 14th, 2017 Lakewood, WA

My son bought a single system for me because I had been falling a lot. Even though I've had false alarms they have been cooperative and that keeps me satisfied.

Christine Hutchison

March 14th, 2017 Webster City, IA

I am very satisfied with Mobile Help, specially after I had to go out of town for a family emergency, I was covered through my entire trip. They even call my friends and neighbors when my husband or myself doesn't answer them. Their sales team was absolutely wonderful the equipment is utmost reliable. I know that there's a brand out there that's a little bit cheaper but I won't go there because I'm too satisfied with my Mobile Help

Mary King

March 14th, 2017 Columbiana, OH

My daughter purchased the duo for me after I was diagnosed with cancer in case I fell. I am satisfied with the service because I accidentally set up an alarm once and they called me immediately, plus the sales team was excellent.

George Brown

March 14th, 2017 North Bend, OR

I have a heart condition and I'm disabled, so I decided to get the duo. So far I haven't had to use it but it's good to know that I got it available. I am 100% satisfied with their sales team very satisfied with the equipments setup.

Idella Koch

March 14th, 2017 Nixa, MO

I was already using a home service but I have a tendency of falling and I felt like it would be safer if I took something else with me in case I have a problem away from home. I'm really satisfied with the service even though I haven't had the chance to use it.

Virginia Scott

March 14th, 2017 Walker, LA

I live by myself and decided it was time I needed it, so I purchased everything except the falling pendant. Although I haven't used it yet, I'm very satisfied. The sales team was very courteous and very friendly, they gave me all the information and answered my questions, plus, setting it up was very easy. What I was looking for was coverage because I travel a lot and I wanted something that could go with me, and you get the best coverage with it.

Linda Brown

March 14th, 2017 Cumming, GA

I fell a couple of times and we thought that it would be perfect for when nobody was home with me or out somewhere, so we purchased both the house monitor and a mobile monitor. I'm very satisfied with the service, they respond almost instantaneously. There's a person over the home monitor or the mobile one if you're carrying it. When we did need it, there were policemen and paramedics in my doorway within 5 to 6 minutes. Their Sales Team did a very complete job in providing us material and what capabilities of the unit was and so forth. It held up to the information that they supplied to us. It doesn't take a college education to operate it either. I give it a 10 out of 10 stars.

Cathy Beard

March 14th, 2017 San Benito, TX

I tend to pass out without a moment's notice, so I purchased the fall pendant, the one that has the home based station. I'm very satisfied with the service so far, the sales team is excellent and it was very simple and easy to set up. Other than the fact that it's a great and reliable service.

Maria & Robert Mosier

March 14th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I'm satisfied although I haven't been able to use it but I always have it handy, ever since my husband fell and broke his hip and can't walk. I spoke with the sales team once and they explained everything. It was a very easy experience when it came to opening and using Mobile Help.

Nancy Barber

March 14th, 2017 North Little Rock, AR

We never actually had the occasion to use Mobile Help because shortly after we purchased the equipment, the person we got it for had to go into a nursing home, however, it was very easy to set up and the instructions were good. I did it all online and just picked out what I wanted and got it. If I ever need a service like that myself I certainly would use it because it was so easy to obtain and to set up.

Donald & Mary Kersey

March 14th, 2017 Scott Depot, WV

We decided to get the pendant after my wife had fallen a couple of times and it has been very useful. Even if we are not at from home or we don't have a cellphone around we can still let someone know if anything has happened. very easy to use and the sales team was very easy to deal with...I would say i'm a hundred percent satisfied with my pendant

Ann Martin

February 6th, 2017 Camden, SC

I heard about this company when I was in rehab. I have fallen and broken my hip before and if somebody had not come to see me I would have been on the floor for a really long time. Now I have this service so if I fall again I can get help immediately. Any time I call the people are very courteous and kind. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Doris Perlmutter

February 6th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

I am getting older and I felt it would be a very worthwhile service to have, just in case.A friend told me about Mobile Help. I have had to use the button a few times and it worked very well. I love that if I take it with me, they will be able to find where I am.

Guynette Lane

February 6th, 2017 Broken Arrow, OK

I live in an apartment by myself so this adds a little security to my life. I have the "Duo" I think its called. Everything works really well. I am nothing but satisfied.

James Houlihan

February 6th, 2017 St Charles, IL

My loved ones decided that I should have this service. We are all satisfied, they come very quickly. What an excellent service!

Joan Young

February 6th, 2017 Los Gatos, CA

I am older so I have this service in case of a fall. I have had to use this service 3 times and they come very quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who is questioning it.

Rebecca Rastkar

February 6th, 2017 Columbia, MO

I fell and broke my leg and my husband is gone a lot so he wanted to make sure I could get help if I couldn't get up. I have the pendant and 2 different receivers I can use. I am so satisfied. the company is very responsive. Everything is very easy to use.

Sybil Toney

February 6th, 2017 Chicago, IL

A good friend of mine was found dead in her house. An autopsy showed that she had been dead for a few days. My kids were really scared about this and didn't want it to happen to me because I live alone.I have been more than satisfied with it, and I haven't had any issues.

Kenneth Lybrook

February 6th, 2017 Waynetown, IN

My kids thought that I needed this type of service in my life because I am 86 years old and I live alone. I feel better knowing that this device is here though to be honest, though I have never had to use it.

Debbie Davis

February 6th, 2017 Kiowa, KS

I am an elderly person that lives alone so I just wanted the added peace of mind in my life. It was easy to unpack and set up. Everything is great.

Claude Daniels

February 6th, 2017 Ashton, ID

I live by myself so I got this to had a sense of security to my life. I have never used it yet, fortunately, but I am very happy to have this service.

Patricia Debelak

February 6th, 2017 Willowbrook, IL

I live alone and I always thought that if anything ever happened to me that nobody would ever know about it. I've never had any problems, though I haven't had to use it.

Robert Auerbach

February 6th, 2017 Middleton, WI

I came across Mobile Help on the internet. I like that it works anywhere that I go. I've had it for two years and I have been really satisfied with it. Everything works well.