Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Elizabeth Feren

Super customer service, great instructions via phone. This device makes me feel safe even when I'm out wandering. Highly recommend.

Nadine foster or Velma McCourtney

They are to quick to respond. They have explain things very well I have questions I can always call him back. They explained everything.

Gladys Tillman

Customer service was helpful. Equipment was easy to set up. They text and call when a fall is detected and are very kind on the phone.

Judith Dunn

Makes me feel more secure. When I leave my home the mobile unit goes wherever I go, so even when out and about I still feel safe and secure.

Priscilla Lotsberg

I had difficulty with the connection. I was told to move the device near a window when I moved it two different times It still wasn’t connected. At that point I just gave up.

Reply from MobileHelp

We are sorry to hear that you were in a poor cell coverage area. We appreciate your business and hope if you change locations and need our services in the future you will keep us in mind!

Aug. 12th, 2020

Bert Weyl

Easy equipment setup, good response to questions and problems. Shipped replacement pendant when we suspected a problem with the first one.

Tasha

They were very helpful while needing to set things up which was super easy and answered my Mother’s call for help right away

Eleanor Spring

whenever they think there was a fall they immediately communicate with me & they have a feature that allows me to cancel the call if I did not fall

Suzanne Quesenberry

The device has to be charged daily and the device necklace connection is of poor quality and comes unhooked a lot. The device itself is bigger and bulky in comparison with other companies. Shopping for another company.

Reply from MobileHelp

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you are wearing your mobile device, you can wear your help button instead. Your standard help button does not need to be charged. You can leave the mobile device on the cradle charger, until you are ready to leave the house. The standard help button is smaller and lightweight and may be a better option for you. Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss this further with you - 877-827-6207, Option 1.

Aug. 12th, 2020

madeline A. O'Connor

They were so polite and kind and considerate to me after coming to my home after 3 false alarms. Theyk were so prompt in coming!!

Colette Aoki ‘Aiea, HI

We had MobileHelp for our mother who lived alone. On occasion, we tested the necklace to make sure it was working. It tested fine. Until the day our mother needed to press the button... it DID NOT WORK !! Mobile Help had nothing to say except offer their condolences. If you are looking for a company to assist your loved one in case of an emergency, DO NOT get MOBILEHelp !! They have an inferrer product and can NOT be trusted with your loved ones life !!!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Colette, Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. Our sincere condolences for your loss. As discussed with you over the phone and via email this was escalated to our leadership team. If you need further assistance, please continue to speak to them directly.

Jan. 8th, 2020

Kathy Morris Leesville, LA

Jeff was polite, patient, very knowledgeable and able to answer every question I could think of. A very pleasant experience! I recommend.

DONNA LANGE

very hard to carry it anywhere on the body. I even have a holder for the belts, but here too must watch out that button does not get hit by mistake This error hapened when it was in my pocket. Company was allerted by mistake. I do not like this item.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Donna, We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your equipment, however, we are unable to find any account under your name. We would like to review your account to assist you further. Can you please provide us your account number and phone number? We look forward to speaking to you! Sincerely, MobileHelp

Jul. 23rd, 2019

Audrey Key Woodland Hills, CA

I just talked to a representative and there is nothing that started at $19.95. The cheapest was $24.95 and that was with Hero pricing of single mobile system without adding fall recognition.

Reply from MobileHelp

Audrey, Our Classic - home only system is $19.95. If you wanted a system with GPS, the least expensive system is $24.95. We would be happy to discuss this further with you, please contact us at 800-916-3067. We look forward to speaking to you. Kind Regards, MobileHelp

Jun. 19th, 2019

Harold Brown New York, NY

I was impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of those I initially contacted on 2 separate occasions. Both were patient and very helpful.

Dot Kensinger Madison, OH

Matt was very helpful & knowledge. I compared him to Michael at Medical Guardian. Matt was very professional & respectful. Mobile Guardian was not.

Judith Allen Chicago, IL

I need this help, but did not know to keep the lanyard high on my chest to avoid setting it off while in the shower, Should be explained in booklet.

CJNofziger Grants Pass, OR

I called many companies before settling with Mobile Help. They had the best service that we could afford on a foxed income.

Mrs. S

A little pricey but they answer quickly. The mobile unit charger did not work...had to get and wait on a new one. Customer svc excellent. Fast response time.

Carrie Delmar, NY

Very friendly, helpful and informative. All my questions were answered thoroughly and the services provided are more than we expected.

Jerry Handloff Bensalem, PA

DO NOT buy this. I fell 4 times and the fall detection pendant didn’t go off, one of which I fractured my pelvis. Instead, buy the series 4 Apple Watch for a one time purchase of approximately $350, which is less the 1 year of Mobile Help. It has fall detection, GPS, unlike theirs, actually gives correct location, waterproof, EKG and a ton of other features. Download the Smart911 app, so the responders will have a complete profile and emergency contacts immediately. No monthly monitoring charge and it actually works correctly. I tested it.

John M.

Fast and very easy set up. Customer care is great with no long term contracts. Easy testing of the unit to ensure proper operating systems.

Justasking

The representative was very good at answering my questions and understanding my situation. I mainly was trying to find out how much the service would cost, but there was a little too much pressure to buy now than I care for.

Harriet Saltzman San Jose, CA

I have been a bit disappointed. Setup was okay, but in testing the ‘call in progress’ was a bit long. Also received a ‘fall notice’ when I did not fall. And when I did nothing happened. What is going on?

Reply from MobileHelp

Harriet, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for any frustration you have experienced. We have submitted a ticket for Technical Support to reach out to you regarding any issues you have had with your system. Once again, we apologize and we look forward to speaking to you. Best Regards, MobileHelp

Aug. 15th, 2018

Jan Van Schepen Longwood, FL

Poor explanation of equipment during sales presentation. Really annoying follow up to input the profile. I made an appointment to do so, it was ignored and calls came in at random times.

Anne Sumper Deerfield Beach, FL

Last November I purchased the MobileHelp system. Set it up, tested it and it malfunctioned. My husband's wellbeing was in jeopardy. I called MH, returned the equipment and NEVER GOT A CREDIT TO MY CARD. I put the charge in dispute. NOW, MH has had the nerve to re-bill me the original charge. This is credit card fraud. I'm taking legal action.

Reply from MobileHelp

Dear Anne, Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. We show that you were provided a full refund in December 2017. As per our phone conversation, we are happy to know that you spoke to your bank and they also confirmed that you were in fact refunded . Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Best Regards, MobileHelp

Mar. 19th, 2018

Marie E. Remmert San Antonio, TX

I truly belive that haaaving your service is one that all seniors should have. When we neede help you where there and for this I Thank You Marie

Janet Westerling

I have been fortunate enough to not needed help with my mobile help equipment. I feel lucky to have it as a back up if I need help.

A K OConnor

Only had to use once, but it was very helpful, had ambulance here within a very short time. and stayed on until they arrived, and we left for the hospital.

Melinee Blair Casa Grande, AZ

I'm very pleased with this product. I had to use it five weeks after getting it set up. It was one of the best decisions I've made.

Chris guardiani

I'm looking at this for my mom and I think it's going to be perfect. The information and what I've seen so far on the web about Mobilehelp is great.

Jaye Levy Irvine, CA

Recently, my wrist band must have been bumped by accident and emergency help showed up at an event I attended. They certainly were responsive.

Rose Willenborg Lexington Park, MD

I had a situation last nite and I pushed the pendant for help.It did not work and so it is not reliable.Mean's that it is statilite they should have know there was an issue with the unit. I would not recommend this as a service.They speak to you as a child. I was told they will still get there money from my account until they get their unit back. I mailed it back to them today, they should have it Tuesday. however they will not get the money. I closed the account so I don't have to listen to them say we don't want to lose you.

Anonymous Oakland Gardens, NY

can't get a straight answer from technical help...no help at all

Reply from MobileHelp

Hello, We received your review and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We would like to contact you to further assist with any unresolved issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Frank Mccravey Goodlettsville, TN

Bulky, have to charge to much , to many units

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Frank, We see you recently spoke with our Technical Support team. We are happy we were able to speak with you regarding your account and your concerns about the equipment. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, our Technical Support team can be reached by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family.

Lynn Foggle East Longmeadow, MA

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lynn, We received your review and we would like to contact you to further assist with any unresolved issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you received nothing less. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Rob Cherry Hill, NJ

Have had a few false alarms for unknown reasons

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Rob, We received your review and we would like to apologize for any false alarms you have experienced. We would like to contact you to help resolve any issues you are experiencing with the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support - We're always more than happy to help.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Cindy Amsterdam, NY

because you have to wear 2 devices to get fall protection

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Cindy, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion regarding the equipment. Our standard neck pendant help button does not need to be worn when wearing the Fall Detection pendant, as our Fall Detection neck pendant also contains a pressable button for non-fall emergencies. We would like to contact you to better assist with any questions or concerns you may have about the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We're always more than happy to help.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

ferreira Collegeville, PA

customer service gives wrong answers to questions

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Ferreira, We received your review and we apologize for any wrong information you were given. We would like to contact you to further assist with any questions or concerns you may have. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Feb. 11th, 2021

P M Westchester, IL

My mom moved too much and alarm goes off

Reply from MobileHelp

Hello, We received your review and would like to contact you to resolve any issues. We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review the equipment with you and send a replacement if needed. What is the best number for us to reach you? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jan. 20th, 2021

T Rodefer

Very easy set up and very nice customer service.

Stanley

Good service. Just a little slow in answering calls.

Elmer Cobb

up to one minute and 45 seconds to connect to operator for help. battery life only 24 hours-not 48 as stated

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Elmer, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We would like to contact you to resolve any issues. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review the equipment with you and make sure everything is working properly. What is the best number for us to reach you? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dec. 13th, 2020

vasudevan rajasenan

Did not wait too long to answer the call.Good service

Steve Herz

Good follow through on testing events vs actual

Jean moon Queensbury, NY

We had a practice run accidentally &it went very well

Stephanie Hopkins Santa Rosa, CA

Best all round service! Easy for 91 year old to use

Meta Mangulis Schenectady, NY

Prompt response to emergency. Ease of set up and use

Joan Tetreault West Springfield, MA

Very nice and helpful to talk with for info.

Sharon Ardito Gold Canyon, AZ

Fast response, great customer service, easy to setup