Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. As an industry leader, many medical alert system providers use MobileHelp's technology in their own products.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. The company's monitoring center is certified and based in the United States.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

Special Offer
MobileHelp is currently offering the
following special promotion:
  • $50 Off Annual Plan
  • FREE Waterproof Wall Button
  • FREE Lockbox
  • FREE Shipping

To redeem this offer, call NOW and use

promo code "Holiday 2020"

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

MobileHelp Frequently Asked Questions

How does MobileHelp’s cost compare to other medical alert companies?

MobileHelp has competitive pricing when compared to other top-rated medical alert companies. Its monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.95, and the company does not charge an equipment fee or activation fee.

Does MobileHelp provide a money-back guarantee?

Yes, MobileHelp offers a 30-day risk-free trial. If you decide within the 30 days that MobileHelp is not for you, the company will give you a full refund.

How much does MobileHelp’s equipment cost?

MobileHelp’s equipment is completely free. You also don’t have to pay for standard shipping. We do have expedited shipping that does have a fee.

Does MobileHelp require a long-term contract?

No, MobileHelp does not require a long-term contract. Its services are on a month-to-month basis.

Does MobileHelp offer an equipment warranty?

Yes, MobileHelp provides a lifetime warranty on all of its equipment.

Does MobileHelp offer fall detection?

Yes, MobileHelp offers fall detection with all of its medical alert packages, regardless of whether it is an at-home or on-the-go plan.

Can MobileHelp work outside of the home?

Yes, MobileHelp offers on-the-go medical alert buttons that function anywhere that has access to AT&T cellular networks.

Are MobileHelp reviews positive?

Yes, the vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are five stars. Customers highlight the company as a trusted medical alert provider with excellent customer service, quick response times, and reliable equipment.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Janice Estill

February 3rd, 2017 Stuart, FL

I got Mobile Help because I live alone and had an incident. I'm very satisfied because it gives me a peace of mind, and I'm no longer alone. I think that everyone who lives alone and has health problems should have it.

AJH

February 3rd, 2017 Alderson, WV

We had a lot of false alarms which was irritating and difficult to handle, but I think we worked out the problem. Other than that, everyone has been quite nice.

RS

February 3rd, 2017 Carmichael, CA

Before I got Mobile Help, I was relying on a cell phone. That became unreliable because I've had several falls. Everything has been very good. Definitely a 9/10.

Florence Ray

February 3rd, 2017 Riverdale, CA

I saw Mobile Help on TV and have been very satisfied, even though I haven't had to use it.

Marion Hirsch

February 3rd, 2017 La Jolla, CA

First of all, I am very satisfied, and second, all of my experiences with them have been excellent. I lost a part the other day, and they replaced it very promptly. I give them a 10/10.

Francis Hupp

February 3rd, 2017 Belpre, OH

I didn't think I needed Mobile Help, but my grandchildren kept telling me I needed it, so I bought it. I've never had to use it but I accidentally tripped the button a couple of times, and their response was immediate. I'm very satisfied overall.

Eloise Carroll

February 3rd, 2017 Leesburg, AL

I live by myself and had a heart attack. I couldn't get up, and they found me in the door. After that, my granddaughter decided that I needed to have a system. It makes me feel safe - I'm not scared anymore. It's just a wonderful device. Any old person, whether they're by themselves or not, can fall and not get up. Having Mobile Help makes you feel like you have another person with you all the time.

HD

February 3rd, 2017 Bellflower, CA

I like to go on walks, so I needed something that I could take with me. I think I've only used it once when my doctor over-medicated me, so I pushed the button and they were there. They're always very very nice. I've never been disappointed.

Julia Schwartz

February 3rd, 2017 Pearland, TX

The customer service is really good. Whenever I call about something that needs to be fixed, they're good at replacing devices that aren't working right.

Barbara Jackson

February 3rd, 2017 North Wales, PA

I am 100% satisfied because it works perfectly.

Betty Key

February 3rd, 2017 Lubbock, TX

My mom is ninety years old and needed to have some way to communicate when she was out or if she needed help. Mobile Help gives me confidence that if she was to fall in the shower or house, she can push the button and get a response.

Danny Tenhoff

February 3rd, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

After doing some research, I purchased the one that allows me to go out and about. It has been really good and very easy to use!

Connie Woten

February 3rd, 2017 Chicago, IL

I live alone, and I've been having trouble with my feet so I was afraid I would fall. Because of this, I decided to get Mobile Help. I haven't really had to use it, but I have pressed the button by mistake. They always answer right away, so that gives me a good feeling of security.

Barbara Bugbee

February 3rd, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

I haven't had to really use it, but they're there when I need them!

Juliet Heun

February 3rd, 2017 Louisville, KY

When I started traveling and driving, I called and asked for information and they were very knowledgeable and helped me set it up in my home, and I have been totally satisfied with them. I do test it periodically so I feel very comfortable and safe with that.

Dena Dribin

February 3rd, 2017 Glenview, IL

My kids decided to get Mobile Help for me when I became an old lady. I live by myself so they thought that if something happened, I would need a way to get help. So far, I haven't had any problems!

William, Loretta Sims

February 3rd, 2017 Indio, CA

Mobile Help has been very helpful when I've called them a couple times.

JN

February 3rd, 2017 Henderson, NV

Fortunately, I have not really had to use it yet, but I am satisfied to know that it's there when I need it.

JS

February 3rd, 2017 Cotati, CA

It's a perfect service and works perfectly for me because I work outside the home. I recommend them to other people because they're very good.

John Curtis

February 3rd, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I've been very satisfied with the service. There's only been one occasion when they didn't respond and it was an equipment breakdown.

Verla Rigsby

February 3rd, 2017 Spokane, WA

I've been satisfied with Mobile Help, and luckily I haven't had to use it.

CSS

February 3rd, 2017 Chesterfield, MO

I haven't had any problems and the people at Mobile Help have been excellent.

Grace O Stephens

February 3rd, 2017 Medford, OR

Mobile Help is very satisfactory. The people there have been very helpful when I've called in with questions.

MH

February 3rd, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm very satisfied with Mobile Help because every time I have a question or any problem they respond without hesitation.

Josephine Lacey

February 3rd, 2017 Calera, AL

I'm very satisfied with Mobile Help. When I first had a use for it, the service was good. They came right on, and they waited on me. Everybody was nice to me and very helpful. They're very good at getting my family together and everything - notifying them that something had happened to me and so I was very pleased with their service.

RB

February 3rd, 2017 Johnstown, CO

I'm very satisfied with it because I think it's reliable. I haven't had to use it, but it's great.

CR

February 3rd, 2017 Topeka, KS

My husband, who has passed, had Life Alert, but this one is so much better. I like this because I can take it wherever I go in the United States and Canada. I can fly with it, I can drive different places, and even if I see an accident I can report it to help somebody else. It's excellent!

Ernest Glenn Wilson

February 3rd, 2017 Salisbury, NC

I haven't had to use the device, but a couple of times I hit it accidentally and turned it on. They called me and I told them I didn't mean to call them. I like it because I can take it nationwide for when I travel.

Alton/Sharon Obrecht

February 3rd, 2017 Titusville, FL

I have a deaf daughter that lives with me, who would not be much help to report something that might happen to me so I figured I needed some help. I take my GPS with me every time I go out the door, and I just feel like someone's with me all the time. I am completely satisfied with it, and I feel very secure with it.

Kenneth Clausen

February 3rd, 2017 Poplar, WI

My balance isn't as good as it used to be, so I wear it all the time. I haven't had to use it, but I have tested it a few times and it works fine.

Lois And John Mellor

February 3rd, 2017 Centralia, MO

A friend referred us to Mobile Help, and they are great! It's very simple to use. We've been very satisfied.

Gil Daugherty

February 3rd, 2017 Jeffersonville, IN

I felt like I needed an alert in case of an emergency. I haven't had any problems with it. It has worked fine as far as I know, but I've never had to use it.

Doris Force

February 3rd, 2017 Payson, AZ

I was living by myself and decided to get this system. So far I have been totally satisfied with it because it works exactly like they say it's going to.

CT

February 3rd, 2017 Blanchester, OH

The service is fine - they come right on and send somebody if you need it. I don't like the cost though. I think it's too high.

John Swain

February 3rd, 2017 Monroe, MI

I work alone as a home inspector and decided to get a mobile program just in case something happens to me. I can just push a button and I know Medical Help is going to send me assistance.

Cheryl Wilson

February 3rd, 2017 Inverness, FL

I decided on Mobile Help for my husband and my mother and eventually for myself after calling all different kinds of companies - Mobile Help turned out to be the best. It's great because I have a big yard I go out and work in, and I carry the device with me. If i'm in the car, I can take it with me as well. I've been very satisfied with it.

Carol & Charles Cordova

February 3rd, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

I have fallen eight times in one year, so it was time to get a system. They company is very good because they call back immediately.

Suzanne Word

February 3rd, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My system was making calls for help when I had not personally done so. Mobile Help was very good to exchange the units for me, and I have had no trouble since.

RE

February 3rd, 2017 Cumberland, MD

I live alone so my boys decided to get one for me to make sure I was taken care of when I was by myself. I take it with me when I go out, and it gives me the feeling that I can get help. It's really nice to have, and my boys think so too. When I first got it, I accidentally bumped it a few times and it went off and the people asked me if I needed anything. I told them no and they were very nice about it - they said they would rather me hit it when I don't need to than not hit it when I do. My sons and I have been very satisfied with everything.

CP

February 3rd, 2017 Knob Noster, MO

I live alone and decided to get this Mobile Help. I haven't had to use it so far, but I'm pretty satisfied.

IW

February 3rd, 2017 Palo Alto, CA

I found Mobile Help and decided I needed it because I live alone. I like it because I am not home bound, and I use it for traveling. If I lose the mobile equipment, they can find it for me whenever I put it in the house. Great service.

Janet Cutlip

February 3rd, 2017 Olympia, WA

I have fallen several times so I decided to get the Mobile Help with two bracelets and a charger. It has been very helpful and a life saver. I wouldn't give it up for anything!

Roberta Wilson

January 31st, 2017 Ridley Park, PA

If the battery in the watch or necklace indicates it's low Mobile Help will notify the person. Then they mail you a replacement since you can not change the battery. This is done in a timely fashion. If you have a question customer service is patient and very informative. Example: Traveling and will be away from home for an extended time. Also if you have the WIFI how that works. I am very happy with Mobile Help and have recommended it to others.

maira isevaieva

January 11th, 2017 Seattle, WA

this companies across the emergency alert industry that requires their customers to sign a long-term contract in order to use services.

jack leibowitz

January 8th, 2017 Pomona, CA

The responce time is good . My problem with the systen is that it is going off by itself several times for no reason.

Gary B

January 8th, 2017 Boca Raton, FL

I bought this system for my mother when she turned 85. Now she is 92. I like the peace of mind knowing that she can reach get help with the touch of a bouton. She no longer has a cell phone so this is a great alternative. Customer service and technical support are outstanding. We just purchased another system for my wife's mother who recently had a heart attack and now is scared to be by herself.

Gloria Smith

January 8th, 2017

haven't had to use it yet but at least I know that its there when I need it

John J Procita

January 7th, 2017 Phillipsburg, NJ

Julius was very accommodating, courteous and helpful.

Bernice Boigon

January 7th, 2017 Encino, CA

I'm 92 years old, and have needed help from Mobile Help a few times. Each time, their response time has been so fast. and so caring. Help arrived in minutes and they quickly determined what services I needed and proceeded to provide it as quickly as possible. I would not ever again be without this wonderful service

Rosemarie Fontana

January 6th, 2017 New Port Richey, FL

Had an overly sensitive pendant , getting false alarms. Spoke to customer service and they sent me a replacement immediately. Always great customer service