Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. As an industry leader, many medical alert system providers use MobileHelp's technology in their own products.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. The company's monitoring center is certified and based in the United States.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

MobileHelp Frequently Asked Questions

How does MobileHelp’s cost compare to other medical alert companies?

MobileHelp has competitive pricing when compared to other top-rated medical alert companies. Its monthly monitoring cost starts at $19.95, and the company does not charge an equipment fee or activation fee.

Does MobileHelp provide a money-back guarantee?

Yes, MobileHelp offers a 30-day risk-free trial. If you decide within the 30 days that MobileHelp is not for you, the company will give you a full refund.

How much does MobileHelp’s equipment cost?

MobileHelp’s equipment is completely free. You also don’t have to pay for standard shipping. We do have expedited shipping that does have a fee.

Does MobileHelp require a long-term contract?

No, MobileHelp does not require a long-term contract. Its services are on a month-to-month basis.

Does MobileHelp offer an equipment warranty?

Yes, MobileHelp provides a lifetime warranty on all of its equipment.

Does MobileHelp offer fall detection?

Yes, MobileHelp offers fall detection with all of its medical alert packages, regardless of whether it is an at-home or on-the-go plan.

Can MobileHelp work outside of the home?

Yes, MobileHelp offers on-the-go medical alert buttons that function anywhere that has access to AT&T cellular networks.

Are MobileHelp reviews positive?

Yes, the vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are five stars. Customers highlight the company as a trusted medical alert provider with excellent customer service, quick response times, and reliable equipment.

Sandra Haas

March 15th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I've had seizures before so I purchased the necklace from Mobile Help in case I had an emergency while I'm alone. I think the service is fine and so far they've kept me satisfied with their product. If I were to rate them, I would give them a 7 out of 10.

Salvatore Tallarico

March 15th, 2017 North Branch, MN

I got a GPS device from mobile Help because I live alone and I wanted to be able to get help if something happens to me. I haven't had any trouble with the equipment so far and using it was very easy.

Joel Beverly

March 15th, 2017 Lanham, MD

My wife and I didn't want to go through a bad experience, so we decided to get Mobile Help after watching a television ad. Everything was pretty good after that. I got all the information and hooking it all up was very easy. So far it's been working great and I haven't had a problem.

Sandi Welch

March 15th, 2017 Orwell, OH

After watching a Television Advertisement I decided to get Mobile Help, considering I live alone and fall frequently. I'm very satisfied with the service so far and it makes me feel more comfortable to have it with me. Their sales team was excellent and everything was very easy to open, set up and use. The only problem I had is that I asked them not to charge my Credit Card for one of the payments because I was going to write them a check and they did it anyway. I was not very happy about it.

Clare Moore

March 15th, 2017 Clackamas, OR

I purchased Mobile Help several years ago and since I love to travel a lot, it really has helped me. My family does not live nearby and I'm by myself so it is a good option for me, although I think it's a little expensive. The only thing I would suggest is to let your loved ones know where you are calling from, because I had to be rushed to the hospital once and they did not answer because it was midnight and they were receiving a call from Florida, while they live in another state. Other than that, I give them a 10 out of 10 stars.

Joyce Kamrath

March 15th, 2017 Madison, WI

A neighbor called 911 after I had an accident, but I was thinking 'if he had not been there, I don't know what would have happened', so I decided I should have Mobile Help. I'm satisfied with their service because their sales team was good and I had no problem setting it up. I'm lucky I haven't had to use it yet, so as far as I know, there's nothing to be dissatisfied with at all.

Kevin Moak

March 15th, 2017 Libby, MT

I was not satisfied with my previous service so I decided to give Mobile Help a try and went on to purchase the device that works inside the house and away from home. I thought it was a good idea because I live alone and I travel a lot. I appreciate the service because their response is very fast, however, sometimes it seems to take them a while to respond.

MS

March 15th, 2017 Fairbury, IL

I'm an elderly person that lives alone and I like to walk my dog a lot, so I decided to purchase Mobile Help for myself. The service has kept me satisfied. Because the monitor was set off accidentally before and I received assistance immediately - that made my family feel more at ease.

Barbara Barondeau

March 15th, 2017 Escalante, UT

My son nagged at me till I got something that would help in case I had an emergency. He lives in another state and I like to travel a lot, so it makes him happy to know that I have help with me anywhere I go. I've only had to use it once and the response was quick for the small community I live in. Although it's a little expensive, Mobile Help makes me feel safe, given the fact that I live alone in a big house with no family around at all. Their service just keeps me satisfied.

Evelene Crawford

March 15th, 2017 Fairfield, CA

We got the In And Away from home service because I am a 77 year old person and my family kept telling me I needed something. I'm satisfied with the service because it works great. The only inconvenience I have is that I'm allergic to everything, including plastic, and that seems to be involved around the necklace. Other than that, I'm completely satisfied with Mobile Help.

Beth Sheridan

March 15th, 2017 Smackover, AR

I live alone and I'm always having problem with my heart and passing out, so I decided Mobile Help would be a very good option for me. Their service has been excellent so far. I've had to use it a couple of times already and I feel like they've saved my life. I'm very satisfied with everything.

Carolyn Harwell

March 15th, 2017 Kingsland, TX

We purchased Mobile Help for a family member that may need assistance if there's nobody around. Although we haven't had to use it just yet, their service is good and we can say we are satisfied so far.

Harold Chefitz

March 15th, 2017 West Orange, NJ

I'm not always home so I decided to purchase the service that would help in case I fell outside. Their service keeps me satisfied because their sales team was good and getting everything connected was not hard, however I do get confused because sometimes I'm not sure which device I need to take when I go out.

CT

March 15th, 2017 Leavittsburg, OH

After a few falls my kids said I had to have something that could help in case I couldn't get up on my own. I've had no problems with it and it was very easy to connect.

Kenneth Brown

March 15th, 2017

My husband is disabled and I needed some type of help for when he was alone at home. We haven't had to use it so far but it gave us a little more security at home. Everything was very easy this whole time and it all works just fine. I am definitely satisfied with their service.

Leona Bark

March 15th, 2017 Houston, TX

I'm not alone every day, however I was worried that something would happen to me at my age and nobody would be around. So after doing some research, I found Mobile Help. I spoke to a couple of young men and they were absolutely splendid and answered all my questions! When the subject comes up with older people I refer them to Mobile Help and that I am happy with their service! I have nothing to be dissatisfied with.

Itaska Massie

March 15th, 2017 Austin, TX

We wanted to be extra safe when moving in and out of the house, so we decided to get Mobile Help as a precaution. I had a good experience with them because they were helpful, friendly and very accurate on everything. It was very simple to set up and to use as well. I'm glad we added this extra layer of security.

Eva Pusley

March 15th, 2017 Temple, TX

My son is at work most of the time, so I decided Mobile Help would be the best option because I was afraid of falling and not having somebody nearby to help me. I already had to use it a few times and they got help really quick, even when my son couldn't pick me up on his own, they helped me get up without hurting me. I am very satisfied with their service!

June Ritchie

March 15th, 2017 Hanover, IN

The sales team and everybody in general has been very nice to me! They make me feel that if I did need help, they would be here for me. I really needed that because I am 87 years old and live alone. I know that wherever I'm at, at home or not, somebody is going to help me, unlike the other one I had before Mobile Help.

Marsha O'Loughlin

March 15th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

My wife and I decided to purchase this service after falling a couple of times. I can definitely say I feel satisfied because they got a hold of me pretty quick after accidentally pressing the button a few times. Besides, setting it up was pretty straight forward; plug and play.

Frances Hopkins

March 15th, 2017 Mt Airy, GA

Everybody is very courteous and very nice! I purchased Mobile Help for my mother because she tends to fall a lot, and the salesman I spoke to was terrific! He explained everything I asked and did not ask about. Sometimes she presses the button by accident and there's always somebody there to make sure she is okay.

Wyla Beatty

March 15th, 2017 Springfield, MO

I purchased Mobile Help because I am 72 years old and living alone. It was very easy to set up and the sales team was just perfect. They gave me a little GPS unit and somebody knows where I am all the time, that just keeps me satisfied!

Raymond Cote

March 15th, 2017 Enfield, CT

I fell in my garage before so I purchased Mobile Help in case of an emergency happened and nobody was around to help. It makes me feel safe to live alone now, besides it was not hard to set it up.

Pamela Young

March 15th, 2017 Elk Grove, CA

I had about 5 falls already so I decided to purchase the at home and away from home service from Mobile Help. Their wireless capacity is what I like the most, however my only concern would be that it takes them a long time to respond when I push the button.

Rose Straccialini

March 15th, 2017 Sicklerville, NJ

I figured I should have something in case I get sick and can't move, considering I'm 71 years old. Their service is very good and fast because the one time I used it, they were here within 2 or 3 minutes. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Jermoe Hall

March 15th, 2017 Clinton, MD

Mobile Help is a great option in case an emergency comes up, specially because I am a Senior Citizen and have a health issue on top of that. Their sales team answered all my questions and it's wonderful when I'm by myself, I feel protected.

March 15th, 2017 Clifford, ND

I have a condition that does not allow me to stay steady on my feet, and considering I'm alone sometimes, I decided I needed Mobile Help. The coverage and price is good and their sales team was not hard to deal with. Everything has been good so far.

CH

March 15th, 2017 Greer, SC

I got the Duo system due to medical issues, and so far it has been good. It helps a lot in an emergency and they have a very reasonable price for what you get.

Dera Jones

March 15th, 2017 Texarkana, TX

Every time I call them they are right there and doesn't take too long to answer. This helps a lot because I live alone, besides I can be anywhere and know that all I have to do is push the button and they'll be right there. Their service deserves a 10 out of 10 stars.

Shlomoh Sherman

March 15th, 2017 Euclid, OH

I live alone and need to be in contact with somebody that could help in case an emergency happened, so I purchased Mobile Help's wrist watch. It makes me feel a lot safer, specially because they are very efficient. It's very easy to use and to set up. I can say I am satisfied with their service.

Harry Watkins

March 15th, 2017 Jonesboro, GA

My brother recommended Mobile Help because I live by myself and have a lot of medical problems. I was very satisfied with their sales team and it was not hard to set everything up; I honestly think they're an outstanding company because they take care of people.

Audrey Biernbaum

March 15th, 2017 Rochester, NY

I fell several times outside my house before so I decided to purchased the system that comes with a GPS. I pressed the device accidentally a few times before and they call right away to ask if there's a problem, plus their sales team was very good on the phone! They answered my questions and gave me the quote I requested. I am definitely satisfied with their service.

Gary

March 15th, 2017 Springfield, MO

We carry around the necklaces and fortunately, we haven't had to use them but I have set it off accidentally before and they responded very quickly; that keeps me satisfied. Their sales team always responded very well and answered any question that I asked, plus, setting it up the devices was very easy. I'm extremely pleased with the responses and how the equipment works. All my experiences with Mobile Help have been very positive.

Kay

March 15th, 2017 Denton, TX

I have been worried lately about falling and not being able to get up, so I decided I was better off to wear something that would allow me to call for help if needed. The salesman was great on the phone and I have been satisfied with their service. The only thing I'm worried about is that I have not been able to hook up my GPS device because I can't move the furniture around to hook it into a phone line.

Seymour Doctor

March 15th, 2017 Eustis, FL

I first heard about Mobile Help through some advertisement, and so I figured they would not be selling something that was not reputable, so I decided to give it a try. Their service is very good and knowing that I can call them whenever I want in case I have a problem with their devices keeps me satisfied. I did not have any trouble setting it up.

Mary Sappington

March 15th, 2017 Palm Coast, FL

Whenever I've had to use it, they have been right here, so you could say I am very satisfied with Mobile Help. I purchased this service in the first place because I am a great faller, and so far everything has been great! It wasn't hard to set up and their sales team was just fine.

William Moses

March 15th, 2017 Weaverville, NC

Nobody is here to take care of me so I needed some kind of alert to have someone check on me because I tend to fall a lot. Their help lines have been very informative and willing to take a lot of time to settle any issues that I may have. The only problem I had was the connectivity, since I live away from an urban area, but I worked out that issue with them. Knowing that if I needed the service they would be there makes me feel confident and safe.

Debbie/Melvin Mercer

March 15th, 2017 Alba, MO

We decided to purchase Mobile Help because I fall frequently and my husband is not home most of the time. I can say I'm satisfied with their service because anytime I accidentally hit something, they automatically come online and ask me if I need help. Besides, setting it up was not hard.

Travis Siler

March 15th, 2017 Mabelvale, AR

I got Mobile Help because I have cancer and I'm single, so I wanted to feel safe and have somebody to help me in case anything happened. I have no problem whatsoever with their service, it just gives me a peace of mind.

Hector Romo

March 15th, 2017 Perris, CA

My wife has dementia and, although I haven't had to use it, the concept is very good. If something happens to me I may just have enough time to push the button.

Robert Pringle

March 15th, 2017 Oceanside, CA

I had a couple of major illnesses such as heart problems and cancer, so I decided Mobile Help would be a good fit for me. Their billing service is terrible because I'm supposed to be paying quarterly and I found out that I've been paying 4 payments every single month. They refused to correct that, so I would never use Mobile Help again.

Stephani Garlow

March 15th, 2017 Belleville, MI

The service I had was out of business so I decided to get Mobile Help instead. They have been really good and explained everything to me. Sometimes I'll accidentally hit something and the automated fall button activates, so they call right away and are really polite; plus, they also ask if there's anybody else in the home that needs help. I just haven't had any problem with them.

Donna Dyke

March 15th, 2017 Waverly, IL

I purchased the home and away device because I have a medical condition that does not allow me to speak sometimes, therefore, I cannot call for help when I am alone. Their sales team was very informative when I had a problem with my machine and the person on the line helped me out. I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

Marytha Clear

March 14th, 2017 Brownsburg, IN

My family thought I needed Mobile help because I live alone. I could say I'm pretty satisfied even though I accidentally make the alarm go off every once and a while.

Louise Barcelo

March 14th, 2017 Cortlandt, NY

I decided I needed it because I am alone a lot and sometimes I just fall. Fortunately I haven't used it yet, but I accidentally pressed the button once and immediately somebody called to make sure I was okay, so that kept me satisfied. It was not too complicated to set up the devices and the sales team was excellent. I've had a positive experience with Mobile Help.

Mary Miles

March 14th, 2017 Calera, AL

My son and I got the necklace and bracelet in case of an emergency. Their sales team was wonderful and it wasn't hard at all to set up.

Thomas Babicky

March 14th, 2017 Springfield, IL

After my wife passed away my kids decided I needed Mobile Help in case an emergency was to happen. Besides the monthly test I have not really used it, however, everybody I talk to says it works, so that keeps me satisfied.

Paula Ross

March 14th, 2017 Seattle, WA

I have balance and mobility problems and like to go outside, so I feel confident with Mobile Help, knowing I got some way to summon help. I didn't have a problem with setting up the devices and the sales team was very good.

Robert Dawson

March 14th, 2017 NA

I'm very satisfied because of their customer service. I purchased the Mobile Help duo and I called about 4 or 5 times when we were setting it up and they were very helpful. They speak clear English and they fix my problem every time. It just gives me great peace of mind and all that I have it with me.

Marcia Harris

March 14th, 2017 Marysville, OH

I'm satisfied with the service because it makes me feel peace in my mind, knowing that somebody will be there if I fall or get hurt when I'm by myself. The sales team was really good and the experience itself, using the equipment, is really good as well.