LifeStation

6.4

George Rockledge, FL

I test at least once a month or every three to four week and I always get an immediate response from an agent. I am satisfied with the device, it seems to work well and it is small.

Maris Clearwater, FL

Already recommended it to several people. Very satisfied with it and I have had it for almost a year now. I like the fact that I don't notice it on my wrist and I wear it on my wrist all the time. Any contact I have with them has always been very positive and everybody is helpful and polite. They are very understanding about accidents.

Nancy Reading, PA

The medical alert device does not work. I tested it and the company answered and I heard them but that was the last time it worked. I really could use something like this but it just doesn't work for me.

Gerald Fredericktown, MO

Always prompt and work with me. There have been a couple of false alarms due to my father accidentally pressing the button and it has always been a pleasant experience. I wish it had more range so it could work elsewhere but we're on cellular so we're limited.

Aubrey Sparkman, AR

Customer service is friendly and helpful. I have had nothing but good experiences with the employees. Everything has been great. I like that you can speak to someone directly if you need to push the button.

Kathryn Defiance, OH

Every time I have used it accidentally, nobody has chewed me out of anything, all they ever say is that it is quite alright and they reset it for me. I am grateful for that. I wish it were cheaper and that it went farther.

Karen

I have no complaints. It is here for an emergency and that is important to me and my daughter. When I tested it the other day, it came out very good.

Anonymous Mission Viejo, CA

Tested it a couple of times and it works fine. It came on once and I was able to hear him alright, it kind of scared me, but it was good. It is only about twenty five dollars a month which is great.

Anonymous Madison, WI

I like that the device is small and handy. I have suggested it to other people but I don't know if they have contacted them.

Francesca

Every time I have pushed the button, somebody was right there to respond. I never had to wait long. I try to test it once a month to make sure it is working. Everybody at lifestation is very nice and has a nice tone and are very polite.

Carolyn Milford, PA

There are other companies that are cheaper, I think, but I feel safe with it and I love the fact that it has GPS. Anytime I have set off the alarm, whether it is was a false alarm or not, they respond quickly and are very understanding. The thing I don't like about it is the piece around your neck is a bit too big and heavy.

Wade Concord, CA

LifeStation is very quick to respond and I like the fact that I keep setting it off all the time. I am very happy with it. I think they are doing a good job.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Wade!

Richard Columbus, OH

Everything works smoothly and I feel safer with it.

Luz

Customer support always answers everything. I don't like that I have to call every month but the device is very good and I think it is a wonderful program.

Dorothy Lakeland, FL

I can depend on it but it is kind of big and heavy and I was supposed to have a chain not instead of a cord, but that is not a big problem.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Dorothy!

Cyril Washington, DC

I think it is a good company and I like it because I can go in the water. I would prefer it if it were a little smaller but it is okay.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Cyril! At the moment current technology does not allow us to make the device any smaller without losing some of the features that makes it as good as it is. As technology evolves we will work to get a smaller device with the same level of innovation inside but at the moment we are limited by what is available to us.

Kathy Alexandria, KY

I like the security it offers. It is easy for my mother to talk to them when she pressed it.

Thanks Kathy!

Barbara Arkadelphia, AR

Convenient that I can wear it on my wrist or around my neck. If I need them, all I need to do is push a button and immediately someone comes.

Ricky Belton, SC

I don't dislike anything, it works good. They can help me.

Leona Krum, TX

I like the fact that it is very portable but I don't like the fact that in the short time, I have had three units malfunction. However, customer service has replaced them each time. One time they couldn't hear me so they accidentally called the emergency people before they called my cell to confirm. I think it is a good idea and could be a good product, it just need a but of improvement.

Roberta Orangevale, CA

I like having it, I feel secure but I don't like having things hanging around my neck and I can't wear anything on my wrist. I had to have it recalibrated to be more sensitive because one time it did not go off. Customer support responds promptly.

Melvin Chino, CA

They're there for me every time I need them. I've tested it several times and I accidentally set it off sometimes when I'm working and lifting something. They always answer within thirty seconds and ask me I'm alright. I always ask them to tell me my location and they're always spot on.

Patricia River Forest, IL

I haven't needed this except once and it didn't work at that time so I can't say it was great.

B. Elaine Dover, PA

I've only had to use it a couple of times and it wasn't anything really big but the response was there. The knowledge is there. I had it in my pocket and it must has pushed the button accidentally somehow and the person on the other end was talking to me and I had to find it. It was just by mistake but it was prompt service.

Anonymous Humble, TX

It went out the other day and I have no idea how it went off. It did come back and everything has been okay.

Virginia Fort Worth, TX

I accidentally pushed the button and they were johnny on the spot calling. It was great service. I wish it wasn't quite so light and plastic looking. Everybody who works at LifeStation is great. The service is wonderful.

Cheryl Fargo, ND

I had two of them and neither of them ever worked when I needed them. They didn't work either time. When I tested it, I did get somebody but when I needed it when I was out and about it wouldn't work. When I tried to test both of them again, neither one of them worked.

Dorothy Antioch, CA

They're always there if I need them. The device is heavy. I've tested it once or twice, especially if I am wearing it and lean up against my table. A man answered and I had no idea it said I was falling so that's good.

Anonymous Covington, TN

I've not had to use it as an emergency but I have to test it and they're always right there. The device is ugly. LifeStation is great. It's a great company and a great device.

Betsy Telephone, TX

The customer service answers all my questions when I have a problem. They follow up all the time. On Monday I fell and they called me and they came and got me. I think they're wonderful.

Andrea Sunbury, NC

The battery seems to wear out. I knew nothing about the battery, I was ready to get rid of the devices but apparently it was a problem with the battery. It's supposed to recharge automatically. They had to send me a new one.

J Riverside, CA

They make me feel really secure. So far I've enjoyed LifeStation. They've been right there on the spot if I needed help by chance. I've accidentally hit it and they answer immediately. It went very smoothly when I tested it.

Joan Pompano Beach, FL

Every time I activate it, they're right on the line. I like that it's automatic recharge. They are very quick to respond. It hangs around my neck and it's a little bit heavy but it's not that big and easy to activate. There has been a day where they came out right away. There was a lot of noise around me and my first responder couldn't find it because I was outside watching fireworks and I didn't have my phone so she came and found me. The medical people were on their way to help. They're looking out for me.

Sheila Ocala, FL

I like their quick response. I tested it every month and it works fine. When I needed it, it works terrific.

Jeffrey Ione, CA

I've never really had an issue that I needed to them but I accidentally hit the button and the response was good. This is my second one. My first one I had quit working and I wasn't quite sure when it quit working so I wish there was a better way to know if it wasn't working.

Charlotte Ocala, FL

I like the fact that it's always there for you. When we tested it, someone answered right away.

Anonymous Ravenna, OH

I have the necklace and a bracelet and I like that really well.

Ronald Bluffton, OH

It's easy to use and recharges easily. I've tested it about three times I believe. The test has worked well and there's always been a good response.

Katherine C. Longview, WA

The service is quick. You don't have to wait or get impatient. It works well. I like the pendant I have on my neck. It's small and not scratchy. It goes in and out of the shower with me. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still hasn't broken or gotten any problems. When we tested the device, we got a quick response. I do have one concern because I don't have any kind of lock thing for my door that would hold a key. If the emergency people needed to get in my house, they would have to break my door so I have concerns about that.

James Elizabeth City, NC

I like everything about it. It works. It's a good product.

Edna Fresno, CA

They even showed up when there was an accident when my alarm accidentally went off so I'm really pleased with them. Once I accidentally leaned against it and I was outside and didn't hear my machine go off in the house and the paramedic showed up.

Hannelore Rogers, AR

It hangs around my neck. It's not very stable. I lost the first one and then I lost the other one around my neck.

Jo Ann

I like that when I called they took action. I had bad cramps, I called and they came right away.

Joyce Foley, AL

The service is just tremendous. When I had fallen in the bathroom I was out cold and I couldn't find the device around my neck and they were there.

George Florissant, MO

The device is too sensitive. They immediately call the emergency response people and they arrive very quick so that part is very good.

Delores Baton Rouge, LA

I like that they alert people really fast and on time. It's easy to manage and I love it. I hit the device about four times. One time was by mistake and the others were when my mother in law fell. They came on time to help.

Karen Ridgefield, WA

They've been very efficient. The device sometimes gets tangled up around my neck. It's very good and very efficient.

Stan Boise, ID

It takes more time by the time you push the button until you're actually talking to a live person. I would have thought it would be a little bit quicker than that. I like that it's hanging out my neck and it's available.

Roy Gordo, AL

Every situation that I've had they were very helpful and it's worked several times for my mother so I'm happy with the service. My mother already used it. She fell on the floor and didn't get up. The fire department showed up within a few minutes and helped her up and made sure she was okay.

Joe Russellville, TN

We used it a couple of times and it worked really well. Someone was here in a matter of minutes. Any time I had a problem with the machine, I called them and they walked me through and sent a rep out and we got it all set up again. We used the device twice and the emergency squad was at the house within six minutes or so. It was really good.