LifeStation

6.4

Sharon Clarke Green Valley, AZ

This care is new to me. I have learned to be careful not to bump the unit. Twice, I have done that! The people answering the bump are polite and seem to care about my condition. I feel more secure since I have purchased the program. I thank them all for being alert to the signals I am unwittingly sending. I am alone on this earth and might get a call from a son every two weeks. So I need to be monitored for my own welfare. Thank you, Sharon Clarke

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Sharon! If you are ever concerned about bumping the unit and causing an activation we could always adjust the fall detection on your account. Please give us a call if you are ever interested.

Aug. 30th, 2019

Bessie Wilson, NC

The battery life is bad. I can’t wear it but maybe 15 hours before it needs to be charged again. I will most likely be looking for something else. The response time is excellent I just wish the battery life was longer or at least could be charging a second one.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Bessie! The best thing to do is to call our customer service team at 800-998-2400 so they can work with you in order to determine if something is wrong with your device. If we do find that you have a battery issue, we will replace the device at no cost to you to ensure that you are properly protected.

Ann Niece Wadley, GA

So far so Good! They answer quickly when button is mashed.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Ann!

Don Belford Colorado Springs, CO

In the 2 months or so that I've had it I've been so satisfied. Check it first of the month and very accurate in pinning my location.

Thank you Don!

Michael Northridge, CA

his Company is just one of the many companies you have to choose from when you find yourself or a loved one in need of their services. LifeStatiin should be YOUR ONLY CHOICE when you find yourself or a loved one in need. Not just because they are much lower than the Televsion Ads you see for their competitor, but because they are the very best! From your very first contact they are compassionate and caring. Their pricing is straight forward with Zero hidden fees. We "test" the unit every month and they answer immediately with your name and ask the appropriate questions. Peace of mind for a loved one is Priceless and they afford you that luxury!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Michael!

Marianne Cincinnatus, NY

I have the wristband version. Can keep it on, even in the shower.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Marianne!

Michele West Suffield, CT

It was easy to set up and and so far no reason to have an issue! Safety is my priority for my friend who is using this as my gift!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Michele!

Christopher Pantoja Baldwin Park, CA

good discusion with service rep-reason i choose service

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Christopher!

Aug. 26th, 2019

muriel daniels Cartersville, GA

IDO NOT LIKE IT IT COMES ONBYE IT SELF ! NWHEN I AM EATING IT GETS IN MY FOOD

Linda San Lorenzo, CA

Allows the family peace of mind that my Mom has someone who can reach her in the case of an emergency.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Linda!

Aug. 22nd, 2019

Nonna Toms River, NJ

I’m disappointed in the fact that my loved one cannot be tracked down by her location.

Laarry Hitesman Harrison, OH

Very pleased everyone is helpful, Thanks for letting me be confident when I am not at home. Thank you Larry Hitesman

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Larry!

Aug. 16th, 2019

KAREN BURROWS Westminster, CA

We have tested the equipment and it worked fine, but the user hasn't experienced a fall or other emergency, so thankfully we haven't had to use it yet. In ordering the equipment, I was disappointed. The web site was difficult to use, and I couldn't tell what I was ordering, so I had to call customer service to place the order and make sure I was getting the system I wanted. Then I didn't get really good information, either. When we received the shipment, it included a key box which we didn't need and hadn't requested, but we were charged for, even though when I called about it I was told it was part of a package deal. We returned it immediately, as we didn't need it and didn't ask for it. I had also asked for two additional call buttons and was told while placing my order that we would receive them. When we didn't receive them, I called customer service and was told they are not available on the GPS unit that we had ordered. I hadn't been told this when I placed the order.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Karen. We are glad that we were able to speak to you and address all of the concerns that you had. Thank you again for being a member of the LifeStation Family!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Nora perez Dallas, TX

Very please at this point . Very easy to use and maintain

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Nora!

Aug. 21st, 2019

Larry Groff Lancaster, PA

We are on our third unit this year. The unit used for traveling would not pick up signal at the house. First unit failed. Talking to a Rep when I was looking for the best unit I was told my aging relative would be billed since he did not have credit cards. However, they needed a card to start service which I supplied. Since then they refused to send a bill and continue to bill my card. Other than that service is good.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you Larry, for your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to speak to us regarding your issues with billing.

Aug. 20th, 2019

Cindy DeKam Holland, MI

We purchased LifeStation a couple months ago. Mom definitely feels better having it. She has pushed the button by mistake a couple of times and the response was immediate and she could understand the person she talked with. I think it will work perfect for us.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Cindy! We are so glad to hear that your mother is enjoying the peace of mind that can come with having a LifeStation System.

Evelyn Kritz Sherrill, IA

Like very much however unit is too big and heavy around neck for an older person!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Evelyn! We are working on making the device smaller but at the moment we are limited by available technology. As soon as we can we will produce a smaller device to increase the level of comfort of our users.

Jacqueline Arnold Spencerport, NY

Have had no emergencies but the button is easy to use and test and response is immediate when testing. Set-up was simple. I hang it off a grab bar at the far end of the shower and moisture has not been a problem. I keep it on the seat of my walker at night, next to the bed, and turn the button to the bottom so the flashing in the dark is not disruptive. So far, so good.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jacqueline!

barbara s krebs Rockwood, PA

The system did not work in my area. It was difficult to get your cusromer service to understand the cell tower theyuse was not in my area

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Barbara. We are sorry to hear that device did not work in your area.

Aug. 15th, 2019

Susan Kooiman Sacramento, CA

It seems that a gentle breeze will trigger the alarm - very embarrassing in the middle of a busy restaurant. I find myself "conveniently" forgetting to put it on in the morning to save the annoyance of the false alarms. And now, the battery has gone dead despite being faithfully putting it on the charger every night. I'm done with this service and am returning the equipment to LifeStation.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Susan for your feedback. We recently tried reaching out to you but were unable to get you on the phone. If you would like to discuss your review and how we can resolve the issue, please feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience at 800.998.2400.

Aug. 27th, 2019

Casandra Townsend Richmond, VA

Good easy instructions charging was fast assemble was easy

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Casandra!

Aug. 8th, 2019

Debbie Ruiz San Diego, CA

This Company is way too hard sell and the representative that I spoke with was out of line and rude with his comments. I made my decision not to go with this Company based on my impression of its representatives.

Reply from LifeStation

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you had with one of our sales representatives. We will take the time to look into this situation and to re-evaluate the language that our representatives use on the phone. Again we apologize for any difficulties you may have had on the phone, and we hope that you find the device that you are looking for. Thank you

Aug. 8th, 2019

Bonnie H Campbell Jonesboro, AR

Good. I have only had the LifeStation for a few days, so don't feel I can truly rate its effectiveness. So far I have only tested the equipment and the response has been immediate.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Bonnie! If you ever have any issues don't hesitate to call and we will help however we can. Thank you for choosing LifeStation.

Aug. 5th, 2019

Dann Cundiff Pompano Beach, FL

Impressive. The representative who answered my call explained everything to me step by step. He answered every question and remained on the phone with me throughout the testing of the alarm system.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dann!

Aug. 5th, 2019

H Mark Sheboygan Falls, WI

They saved my life years ago. I would and have recommended them for my family and friends.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mark!

Jul. 24th, 2019

Anonymous Rochester, PA

Because it never synced so i couldn't use it

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry that you are having trouble getting set up. Please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400 and we will gladly work with you to solve this.

Jul. 9th, 2019

Rhonda Sylmar, CA

They are responsive when my grandparents have alerted them even for reasons that weren't emergencies,

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Rhonda!

Jul. 2nd, 2019

Marin Andersen Seattle, WA

The service sounded good when I read about it online. But as soon as I contacted you the salesperson calling was pushy and called way too frequently

Susan Kastendiek New Paltz, NY

It was fantastic. The devices are easy to use, all were given free of charge. The only payment I make is the monitoring service. I need this because I live alone in a dense forest and my nearest neighbors are quite removed physically from me. They wouldn't hear me if I cried out or fell. The monitoring device senses a fall and calls 911 and instruct the EMTs ow to enter the house and find me. In addition, the system conducts regulars tests so I know is is working or they warn me it's time to recharge it. Customer service is Delivery of the device was quick, instructions for using it were easily understood, and the regular checking on its functionality is very comforting. All parts of the locks and devices are guaranteed and if need be, will be replaced without cost to me.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Susan! It must be tough living alone out in the forest so we are so glad that you have chosen LifeStation as a way to help you have some peace of mind that you will be able to be contact someone and receive help if you were ever to have a fall.

Jun. 28th, 2019

Nancy Haddock Saint Augustine, FL

I got Life Station at my daughter's insistence, and after we all researched the product and service. This appeared to be the best fit for us at a price we wanted to pay. When my husband recently died, I called the company to cancel his unit. The rep explained what I needed to do (reutrn his unit and charger), and the matter was taken care of. We never had to use our units for an emergency - and I hope I never have to - but when we accidentally triggered a call, the rep came on quickly to determine we were okay. I'm very pleased with LifeStation and don't intend to switch companies.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Nancy! I am sorry to hear about your loss, but i am glad that we were able to provide peace of mind for you while you were using the service.

Jun. 4th, 2019

Jan Pooler, GA

The system has been clear and thankfully I've not had an emergency.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jan! Hopefully you will never need to use the device but when you do you can feel comfortable knowing that we will be on the other end waiting to help you however we can.

Jun. 4th, 2019

Marilyn Belcher

Life Station calls me each day. I do not like this.

lawrence p. Bennett

Initial was good. The rep was knowledgeable and friendly, I said that I was comparing other companies and would get back in a few days. For the next three days a different rep called at least three times a day. Therefore I will NOT be using your service.

5 North Myrtle Beach, SC

I've had to call several times about a variety of things and it worked out satisfactorily. It's for my mother. One time she inadvertently set off the alarm and the EMT's came. We have tested it and it works.

5 La Crosse, WI

Whenever I had a little problem with charging, I called and I had a replacement the next day. Ever since, it's worked perfectly. They are the best customer service and they took care of me right away. They're always right there answering. I accidentally set it off and they're right there. I like the speed in which they answered. I let them know it was an error and they wanted to make sure I was okay. I'm very very happy with them.

5 Hayesville, NC

We've always had a prompt response when we called. It's easy to use. There's a station that goes into the land line because they did not have cell service or GPS in their area. When we first got it, we tested it and we've had some mishaps where my mother touched it and someone came on. They were very polite and she told them it wasn't an emergency. The techs were able to call us and they were able to tell us it wasn't a life threatening emergency. Everything's working great. We had a great response.

4 Springfield, OH

If something happens they come with immediate service. It's easy to use. When I was lost driving and couldn't figure it out, I made a phone call and got me back on the right track.

Contrada Buffalo, NY

They say it is waterproof, so I can do dished with it and it is okay if it gets wet. When I fall and can't get up they come and help me. They come right away when I call.

Kathryn Defiance, OH

Every time I have used it accidentally, nobody has chewed me out of anything, all they ever say is that it is quite alright and they reset it for me. I am grateful for that. I wish it were cheaper and that it went farther.

Ruth Marathon, WI

When I needed them, they were there and were so good. I wear it all the time and I am secure. When I accidentally bumped it, they called to see if I was okay. I am perfectly contented, it is worth having.

Wendy Ransomville, NY

I wish it were more attractive but I have always gotten a very good response and they came right away and put me in an ambulance. I feel very secure.

Patricia Latrobe, PA

The piece of equipment I have in my living room is a little bit big. I wish the price wasn't quite as high as it is.

Carol Dayton, TN

The only time I used it, when my grandchild pushed the button, I was very pleased. It is convenient having something around my neck. They are excelling and I am satisfied with their service.

Maris Clearwater, FL

Already recommended it to several people. Very satisfied with it and I have had it for almost a year now. I like the fact that I don't notice it on my wrist and I wear it on my wrist all the time. Any contact I have with them has always been very positive and everybody is helpful and polite. They are very understanding about accidents.

Phyllis Janesville, WI

I have never had any problems with them. I feel totally safe when my son leaves the house. It was really handy when they came right away with the ambulance. I trust them completely.

Karen

I have no complaints. It is here for an emergency and that is important to me and my daughter. When I tested it the other day, it came out very good.

Shirley Gainesville, GA

I would recommend it. We used when I fell down and broke my ankle and the firemen came after me and brought me to the hospital. I don't like having it around my neck but it works very well. they always come through and make sure everything is alright.

George Rockledge, FL

I test at least once a month or every three to four week and I always get an immediate response from an agent. I am satisfied with the device, it seems to work well and it is small.

Anonymous Madison, WI

I like that the device is small and handy. I have suggested it to other people but I don't know if they have contacted them.

Francesca

Every time I have pushed the button, somebody was right there to respond. I never had to wait long. I try to test it once a month to make sure it is working. Everybody at lifestation is very nice and has a nice tone and are very polite.