LifeStation

6.4

Annette Boutte

My mother has shared every experience she has had and with exception of 2 x in recent year when she did fall and it did not go off which we did not complain because she came through with scratches & bruises...nothing broken we are blessed.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Annette! Please do not hesitate to call if you feel the device is not working properly, we have people standing by ready to help fix whatever issue may occur.

Patricia martinez

Always answer and take initiative A few times have been because when I was reaching into the washer the alert was sent because I leaned on it. When I called to cancel it was averted

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your review Patricia!

Russ Jernigan.

I have always had a quick response even If I hit the Emergency button by mistake.

Thank you Russ!

Gerry

I wish there was a wrist band to wear instead of the clunky necklace.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Gerry! We do offer wristbands for our systems in all cases except for the Mobile GPS Device. We have yet to offer a GPS Device as a wristband but is something that we will hopefully be unrolling in the future.

Bob

They immediately send help when I need it

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Bob!

Kerri

customer service is always friendly and easy to deal with

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Kerri!

George F. Keck

they have always met my expectations, I feel confident in using this service

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review George!

Louise

They very quick answering but would love for them to have greater range.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Louise!

E. Kelly

I used them with my mother for over five years and they were great. So when I had to get my dad one they were the company I called. They have responded every time excellently. Highly recommend them

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review E.Kelly!

Evelyn Blair

Timely response. Polite, show concern for customer.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Evelyn!

Nancy Plemmons

Price. Overuse protection. Strong signal in spite of trees.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Nancy!

Freda VanFleteren 48867

The only time I needed it, it didn't work. Not sure why. My son got it going somehow

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Freda for your feedback. We’re glad we were able to confirm that your console is functioning properly. Feel free to contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Oct. 21st, 2019

Ruth Gosche

Super customer service. When our mom's lifestation button goes off, they are immediately responding to her. Just last Sunday, I gave LifeStation info to an 80 year old man in Findlay, Ohio. He is going to be contacting you.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ruth!

Cheryl Bolton

Great customer service, caring staff, dependability

Thank you Cheryl!

Dna

Very polite and knowledgeable and courteous

Thank you very much DNA!

Jean teal

The service has been a literal life saver for my mother on several occasions. The peace of mind it provides is priceless

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Jean! We are so glad that the LifeStation system has helped provide peace of mind for you and your family.

Leonard Mullett

They have answered in emergencies and very calm and and knowledgable.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your review Leonard!

Sharon

I would give the service 5 stars but the quality of the speaker on the system leaves a bit to be desired.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Sharon! We are continuously updating our technology with the latest innovations and will continue to improve the speaker system on the device.

puddintame

because it takes so long for them to talk to me

Carlene Keller

Timely response to emergency. Professional staff.

Thanks Carlene!

Wilma Whitt

price fair including the extras.- wall mountings.

Thanks Wilma!

Linda

Very helpful when I call them. Right there on the phone when I have an emergency.

Thanks Linda!

Thana Robinson

Way too expensive. Years go by and I never use them.. Since i have never used the service, cant rate most of your questions.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Thana. We pride ourselves on having our devices as competitively priced as we can within the industry to ensure that the protection we offer can be available for any customer. However, we understand that this may not be the ideal price for everyone so we hope you find something that better fits your preferences.

Oct. 21st, 2019

Al

easy to set up and use for a senior citizen, billing is easy

Thank you Al!

Delores Hudson

Always available and prompt response courteous

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Delores!

om

Not completely satisfied with bracelet and neck chain features

Shirley Horwitz

Used once with immediate results. I have

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Shirley!

Oct. 14th, 2019

Mark Weston, son and caregiver for Margaret Weston who uses your service.

Their response time and constant vigilance, always ready to send support.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mark!

John

Always courteous and quick to respond when I do monthly testing.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review John!

Janice Z.

The response time is excellent. I especially like the fact that they talk directly to you asking if I need help.

Thank you Janice!

Lewis O.Metts Albany, GA

I live alone, the GPS system what I needed to insure that I would be found in case of a fall. A great system , a great customers service, helpful if ever need it.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lewis!

Sep. 24th, 2019

Marilyn Pereda Floresville, TX

I’m so gIad to have this opportunity to tell my story about my Lifestation. On the 13th of September I went out to my backyard and while out there my knee buckled and I fell and broke my ankle in several places. I guess I might have been out there for a long time if not for my Lifestation. It was literally a lifesaver and I was able to call EMS and get help very quickly. Like everyone else I never thought this would happen to me, but it has and I’m laid up in the hospital and will transfer to a rehabilitation facility tomorrow for a long stay while I try to recuperate and get stronger. Thank you Lifestation, for your wonderful service at a reasonable price and great customer service. I would recommend you to anyone.

Reply from LifeStation

We are so sorry to hear about your fall Marilyn, and hope you will feel better soon. One of the biggest fears of falls is wondering how long you could be on the ground before someone finds you, so i am so glad that we were able to help send emergency services to you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Sep. 20th, 2019

V Brown Milledgeville, GA

Sales and customer service personnel were extremely knowledgeable and patient. They were able to verify that the LifeStation Medical Alert device had all the features we wanted (easy to set up and use, fall detection, water proof, GPS locator, single device with base station (not multiple devices, no additional charge if accidently activated, no contract, reasonable monthly cost), The alert responders have been very kind, supportive, and very quick to respond. We got EXACTLY what was advertised and everything we wanted. Thank you so much! I can sleep at night knowing my Mother and I have this additional safety support and she can continue to live alone in her own home.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review V!

Sep. 19th, 2019

Cynthia for Bertha Raleigh, NC

My mom has fall protection. It's quite sensitive so I'm confidant if she falls it will be detected.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Cynthia!

Sep. 18th, 2019

Richard Kelly Orland, CA

I received numerous texts, phone call and the machine itself advising of a low battery. Spoke with customer service and tests indicated it was my wife's button and that a replacement would be sent. When the replacement did not arrive I called and the Rep. said a replacement had not been ordered. He said he would order one right away, I checked shipping method and gave my PO Box for USPS. Again the replacement did not arrive in a reasonable time. On this, my third call the Rep checked the tracking and advised it would be delivered the next day, Saturday. I checked on Monday, still no replacement. My fourth call Rep told me the replacement was returned, "unable to deliver"! It had been sent to my street address with no mailbox instead of my PO Box. Again I was assured that a replacement would be sent immediately!! When it did not show up in a reasonable time I made call #5 and demanded to speak with a Supervisor, I might just as well asked to speak to JC himself, the best I could expect was a call within 48 hours. My wife was just home from 2 months in hospital and rehab, she has a severe mobility problem; we live 4 miles out of town, nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away. Life Station is her only lifeline when I have to shop. I expected much better service than this and seriously considering changing service providers! You have a serious problem in your Customer Service Department.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Richard for your feedback. We are glad we were able to speak with you and confirm receipt of your new equipment. Feel free to contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Sep. 19th, 2019

Alvina Kansas City, KS

Quick responses. Delivers service as stated.

Thank you Alvina!

Vickie Hunt Linden, TN

I love your service you are fast to answer do not have to wait at all your people answer when the button push l feel safe when l have l necklaces on everywhere l go because l can count on your service thank-you much for you the good service.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Vickie!

Jane Bristol, IN

It is easy to get and use haven’t had to use it yet but it’s there if I need it

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Jane!

STEVE CITRON Waldwick, NJ

excellent, it is doing exactly what was described by the sales associate. it was used already and proved to be reliable.

Thanks Steve!

Theresa S Kingston, PA

When checking for another system for our mother life span was very informative and helpful. Called immediatly when it alarmed by accident which is reassuring. Also, took time to answer my questions when my mom thought there was a problem with the alert system.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Theresa!

Buck Rome, GA

I have returned all of the equipment to you because of poor customer service. Even though I have returned it you still continue to charge me. You charged my credit card before I had even had a chance to set it up. Plus after getting three different units and two didn't work, I decided not to use you.

Lucille Adler Montgomery, AL

I accidentally bumped the pendant and a voice came on asking if I was OK. Polite, and good service. I feel confident with Life Station.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your review Lucille!

Beverly Boromisa Michigan City, IN

LifeStation is a very well-managed & affordable life alert for seniors. You have all you need with the pendant & charger. The customer service people are excellent & friendly. I feel very secure having my alert with LifeStation. Beverly

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Beverly!

Aug. 28th, 2019

Jen Williams Vinton, VA

My mother has had the Life Station unit for several years and it has worked very well. When I called to add the “key lock” unit today, the representative automatically put me on the $3/month service charge. He didn’t mention the other option of buying the key lock unit for $40. A few weeks ago when I called in to ask about the key lock unit, the representative told me of the two options. So I felt as though the representative I talked to today who wanted to charge me the $3 monthly service fee without offering me to buy the unit for $40 was DECEPTIVE! If I hadn’t talked to another representative last week, I wouldn’t have known about both options. Honesty should always be the best policy!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Jen. Selling the lock box was a policy that we has discontinued several years ago, so it seems that the agent who told of the second option was confused and had forgotten the change in policy. Currently the lock box is only available at the current cost of $3 per month. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

James E Brill Racine, WI

I have only used it for the test call yet. I was rather disappointed with the amount of time it took for them to answer after I pushed the button. Then they put me on hold for about 15 sec. before they asked f I was okay. I feel, had this been an emergency, the needed help would possibly not have been in a needed timely manner

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you James for taking the time to speak to us regarding your issues with your test. I am glad that we were able to address all of your concerns.

William McGowan Citrus Heights, CA

I liked the product and told the person I wanted to purchase the unit. I needed to decide if I wanted the GPS option and they would call me back to verify. After that call, I received additional calls but when I told them I had already talked to a representative, they didn't want to talk further. They never did follow up.

mary cazzola Las Cruces, NM

I just received the new station. I have to get my daughter to come after work to set it up. So, I really can't tell you anything about the station. The other one that was sent had a problem with it and a new one was sent. It arrived very promptly. I will be glad to answer your questions when it is set up. Thanks Terri

Thank you Mary!

Harry Sprunk Marrero, LA

cost to much for people on SSI if the cost was made for people that need it that might help

Eric Beeby

Excellent. First class service, easy to deal with.

Thank you Eric!

Aug. 30th, 2019

Alan Sarbin Eustis, FL

Initial impression: LifeStation Medical Alert System has the features I want. My experience with LifeStation is at this time limited to one person, who was very helpful in explaining the LifeStation MAS functionality.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Alan!

Aug. 30th, 2019