LifeStation

6.4

Roger Arends Melvin, IL

Impression favorable But never recieved the system and was under the impression it was on it's way here?

LORRAINE GILMAN

I have been ery satisfied with LifeStation.

Thanks Lorraine!

Eva Anders Abilene, TX

the person i got on the phone was great. she answered all my questions and told me some things i had not thought of. i got this for my husband.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Eva!

Lois Uhalde Reno, NV

The person was able to answer all my questions and was very polite.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lois!

wiliam Walnut Creek, CA

Sounded like the best, but they double chArged she the first month. They gave no excuse and denied the payments. My credit card co deleted one of the payment. I dropped my device e and they answered right away. Reserving judgment.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Wiliam. We will look into the payments made to determine what went wrong on our side.

Nov. 13th, 2019

Robert San Jose, CA

When I needed an alert the system was disconnected at my enr. I have too many false alerts.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Robert. We will take a look at your account to make sure that you device is working as intended.

Nov. 13th, 2019

Beryl C. Elliott (Mrs.) - widow

They quickly respond whenever I accidentally manage to press the medical alert

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Beryl!

Susanne Blumenberg

I had no emergency call of the company, but when I call for equipment check for battery they answer promptly.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Susanne!

Lisa

Very professional and helpful on the phone. Helped me upgrade to new unit with no out of pocket expense.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lisa!

Leonor

I believe it's a false sense of security, for the kids of aging parents.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Leonor. Our monitoring specialists provide 24/7 protection for our users, which helps provide peace of mind to the families of our users since they know in the case of an emergency we will be ready to help however we can.

Oct. 30th, 2019

Lee Grant

Sometimes charging is difficult and incomplete leaving less operating time available.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Lee! If you think your device is having issues charging please give us a call so we can make sure everything is operating as intended.

Tina

ease of use/quick and friendly customer service

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Tina!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Renee Schulz (daughter of user)

Great response when alert goes off or I have called them

Thanks Renee!

Terri Hawkins

We've never had to use it for an emergency so I don't know how that part of the service is

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Terri!

M.Konishi

Never used but gives me peace of mind. Does not have automatic alert with fall in case I am unconcious

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your review M. If you are interested in adding fall detection to your system please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Lynn

I have LifeStation for my Dad and he has had to hit the button for help and the response has been great each time. This gives me peace of mind since I don't luve kn the sa.e State.

Thanks Lynn!

Genella

I know that it works so that gives me confidence. Whenever I have accidentally set it off I get a call right away. It helps me to feel safer. I know that I could get help right away.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Genella!

Lillian Perrica

It takes too long for an answer when the button is pushed

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Lillian for your feedback. We recently tried to reach out to you to discuss your console functionality. Please contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Dec. 3rd, 2019

Bgh

Devises are sensitive.I won't wear them just keep handy in bathroom and near stairs.not o.person as it should be..

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback. If you believe that the fall detection is too sensitive you can give us a call and we can turn the feature off. The device by itself will not activate without the button being pushed so this would be an easy solution to your concern and would allow you to wear the device without worry.

Oct. 30th, 2019

Doris jarrett

They answer quickly and are so helpful and courteous.

Thanks Doris!

Laughney

My mother doesn't like the system and only really uses the cipher lock. Won't wear the wristband because it went off and you stressed her out telling her to get on the floor when she was trying to explain. She is not tech savvy. She called ambulance several times from her home phone because she doesn't trust the unit.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Laughney for your feedback. We recently tried to reach out to you to discuss your concerns but were unable to reach you. Please contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Dec. 3rd, 2019

Debbie

Affordable. Fast response. Informing immediate relatives via phone, text and email.

Thanks Debbie!

Ellen

We've had Lifestation for our mother for 7 years since my Father passed away, Gratefully, we've never had a need to test it out. However, when we do the routine testing and discover an issue with the machine, the Lifestation staff is swift to respond. We have had to replace the machine once.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Ellen!

SIDNEY GIRE

Reliable service, competitive cost. My sister has used their emergency service twice due to falling.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Sidney!

Orlando Watanabe

I "test" my system monthly. The last "test the person responding took a little longer to answer and did not check my address before hanging up.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Orlando!

Barbara

Would prefer faster response time when testing

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Barbara.

Tricia Draper, UT

Always a great response when I need it. The device is for my mother and there were several times when she had fallen and just pushed the button on her little necklace and help was there very quickly.

Anonymous Franklin, LA

I've gotten very good service and the device is very good. I fell and broke four ribs and I got an immediate response.

Byron Round Rock, TX

She's used LifeStation probably a dozen times over the years and the response was immediate. I like the response time of the device.

Susan

They've been always been able to help with what we need. They've been very helpful. Sometimes the device goes off by accident. There has been times when my mom's been in trouble that instead of using the phone to call them, it was quite helpful for an an emergency somewhere in between.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Susan!

Shirley New York, NY

LifeStation has responded as promised immediately. I accidentally fell in my house, I actually fell on the device, and they came immediately and responded although I was really okay. I would like to be able to have one outside of the house.

Mary San Diego, CA

The customer service has been very helpful over the years that we've had them. I like the demeanor of the individuals that answer the phone and their ability to be come in a crisis. I just got through testing the device and it did take a little bit of time for them to answer it. In fact it stops saying "emergency" and then we have to wait for somebody to answer or pick up but I did have to use it for a number of falls and a stroke for my mom. Overall, it's been great.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mary!

Margaret Falls Church, VA

I had two instances that I have had to call them and they did a very good job getting help to me. I'm afraid I'll accidentally set it off. I haven't so far, but that worries me.

Louise Escondido, CA

I got a response very quickly and that was fine. I like the fact that it's convenient. I can get to it and press the button and then get a response. I've gotten a response very quickly and they arrive at my front door and it was fine.

Thanks Louise!

Sandra Las Vegas, NV

Never been any issues. It just works. Every test is just perfect.

Kevin Ocala, FL

Both parents have fallen and required the device. Seems very reliable and responsive.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Kevin!

Ruth

I've used them in two life threatening emergencies. They helped me by getting an ambulance here fast. They've been very responsive. I would recommend the company because they have been a great help to me.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ruth!

Becky Princeville, IL

My mother used it the other day. It really is a lifesaver. I've recommended lifestation several times to my mothers friends.

Thanks Becky!

anonymous Cincinnati, OH

Always there when I need them. I test it every month.

Irene

They always responded and helped us out whenever we needed it. I like that you can hear it all over the house. My mother fell a couple times when she was alone and used it and they came right out.

Doris Vinton, VA

They are very good to me. They always answer when I push that button. They're there to help me and I appreciate it. My husband fell outside on a cold night. I pushed the button and they were there swiftly with help.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you the kind words Doris!

Donna Lebold Canby, OR

I feel secure now when I am out working in the yard and walking. I walk around a filbert orchard and the back of the orchard is quite far from the road. If I should fall the GPS will tell people exactly where I am.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Donna!

Mary N Sergent

I don't use it continuously and never had a medical problem yet

Thanks Mary!

Lawrence T Rigsby

If improvements made,please advise.Thank you

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Lawrence!

Eleanor Redmond

This device needs help with being able to be away from docking station without it alarming

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you, Eleanor for your feedback. We recently tried to reach out to you to discuss your console functionality but were unable to reach you. Please contact our 24/7 customer service line at 800.998.2400.

Oct. 28th, 2019

dale schmon

they very dependable and helpful know their job

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Dale!

Harriet Lebovitz

Thankfully, I have not had a need to use Life Station other than for tests. Response was good for the tests.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Harriet!

Jimmie S. Monsoor

Help close at hand and reliable. Would like test periodically.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Jimmie! If you are not aware, we test the device regularly using a silent signal. If there are no issues with the result of the test you are not informed of it as things are working as expected.

Marla

Well worth the money! Customer service agents are very friendly and helpful. They were there for my mom when she had pneumonia and needed an ambulance.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Marla!

Linda

When my mom hit the button accidentally in the shower, their response was incredible. All members listed as emergency contacts were called in succession as were the police. The police arrived before family members to thankfully find my mom safe. I feel very confident and reassured with LifeStation. I will note that, when setting up the service, add the LifeStation phone number to your contacts. You won't need to call them in an emergency, but when they call you, it would be beneficial to have that contact name appear instead of an unfamiliar number.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Linda! We are looking into changing the number so that it is more easily identifiable, but as a quick fix you can save the number that we called in on as "LifeStation" so in the future you will always know when we are calling.