LifeStation

6.4

Bernice Rosenberg Narberth, PA

Its fine, it's nothing too involved very easy to use.

Thanks Bernice!

Eva Livonia, MI

They're always there. Occasionally it goes off unintentionally.

Debra Pensacola, FL

I've had to use it several times. That's how I've gotten EMS to the house for my father. They are pretty efficient when we call and when we need help. Lately it hasn't been quite as efficient as it was when we first started with it but they are pretty good. I like the fact that we can get some help immediately if my dad gets in trouble and he can get some help and I like the fact that there's more than one person that can be contacted if he sets of the alarm.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Debra! If you ever feel that the unit/service is not working as effectively as it could, please give us a call so we can try to make any fixes to improve the quality of your service.

anonymous Delray Beach, FL

When I test it there's somebody there. Twice I've feel and they came when I needed them.

Henrietta Foley, AL

As far as I can tell it works fine. I don't like the price.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Henrietta. We strive to offer the most competitive price in the industry to maximize the number of people that can stay protected under our service.

Deborah Pompano Beach, FL

They're all very courteous. Once a month I do a test call and they answer right away but there was one time I did a test call and it took a couple of rings for somebody to pick up. I wish it was waterproof.

Barbara Rumley Chippewa Falls, WI

The pendant is a little bit bigger than I would have liked it but that's not a major thing. I've tested it once and it worked without any problems.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Barbara!

Kenneth Poplar Grove, IL

My mom has only had to use them once. She called and they took care of it right away. When we tested it we got a call within one minute to verify it was a test.

Janet Carmichael, CA

I fell outside my apartment here and I had to use it. They're always there when you press the button and you need someone to help you. I just think it's well worth the price.

Peggie Truckee, CA

I've tested it a few times and it seems to be available to work like it's supposed to.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Peggie!

Judith Sacramento, CA

I use the device all the time. I keep it charged properly and wear it day and night. I am glad to have it. The device is very good I have no concerns.

Beverley Norton, KS

They're always very helpful. I like how easy it is for my mom to contact lifestation if she needs to. It works great. They have very quick reaction times from the company and local law enforcement.

Michael Silvis, IL

It's very good I like it. I test it every month, works fine.

Sharon Iola, WI

It's very accurate and they check on me once in awhile.

Brenda Bakersfield, CA

I've hit the button a couple of times by mistake and they answer and I say I'm ok and then they reset me. They were very nice and very cordial.

John San Jose, CA

I've test it before and the response has been very rapid.

Kathy Madden-Bentle Fernley, NV

I ordered this equipment for my 90 yr old mother. She received three (3) non-working units and all they did was trouble shoot making her to all the trouble shooting. She received 3 units each one to replace the last and none of them would work after they were charged for the allotted time. For $44.95 I would also expect better customer service (cs) from this company that claims to have excellent service. They have lousy cs and will not have my business any longer.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Kathy. We are glad that we were able to speak to you regarding the cancellation of your service.

Carol Kennedy Clayton, NC

Device too big and heavy to wear around neck

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Carol. As technology improves, we will strive to make the necklace smaller and lighter, but at this moment there is no way for us to decrease the weight of the unit while maintaining its features and functions.

Feb. 11th, 2020

Linda Flynn Summerville, SC

Very accommodating and refreshing for me as a customer.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Linda!

Feb. 11th, 2020

sandra cannella Fayetteville, GA

I have used Life Station for couple of years. Mine quit working over a month ago. After calling and requesting a new one 4-5 times, as I have had 3 strokes, I was promised a replacement each time. Here it is a month later and I still don't have it. There customer service is unacceptable..

Reply from LifeStation

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad we were able to speak with you in regards to your replacement device. We look forward to continuing monitoring of service.

Feb. 6th, 2020

WmHildy Maplewood, NJ

We just started using this service for my dad since November. My dad had several false alerts, perhaps he hit button by mistake. Life Station responded within a minute or so both times. Fortunately, he didn’t need help, but we were impressed how fast the service kicked in.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Jan. 28th, 2020

Wayne Schmidt Seattle, WA

Fell less than 15 feet from base, base could not hear me.

Louis Paley Silver Spring, MD

price is best among highly rated systems; however, their service is erratic; (1) specifically, we bought the extra "fall down" feature, but today Burton fell down, did NOT get a call back and when he pressed the button the service said "we do NOT call you; you have to press button to call us". Didn't your records show that we paid extra for the fall-down button and feature??? (2) as company recommends, at end of our first month of service, we pressed button to confirm that our connection was working properly. However, after waiting nearly a minute (between time from initial pick-up, to their transfer and wait), THEN the recording said the signal was too weak and they could not connect. Before accepting the Lifestation system we tested (called via the button) from 5-6 different lication in our 10 floor hi-rise concrete/steel building, including in the basement and on the elevator. This test of service call was from Burton's kitchen (7th floor of building), so NO acceptable reason for failed connection.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Louis. We are glad that we were able to reach out to you in order to discuss your concerns about the fall detection feature. If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to call. Thank You

Jan. 21st, 2020

Joe Campbell, CA

We are very pleased with lifestation. Easy to wear and good volume when it talks to you. My husband feels very safe with this around his neck.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Joe!

Jan. 10th, 2020

Magdalene Quinonez Duarte, CA

I have been very lucky that after a year with my monitor I have not had to use it. But would not give it up for anything. An accident can happen at any time and I will be prepared with my monitor in case of emergency.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Magdalene!

Jan. 10th, 2020

Sandy Rogers, AR

I have used LifeStation for about six months and have had no problems. The price is good for the service and I am happy with LifeStation.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Sandy!

Thomas Frank

So far I have only needed to call LifeStation on one occasion. They responded quickly and the Para Medics came to my aid. I do count on having LifeStation with my when ever I am alone in case of emergency. I no longer drive and when my Wife is out I feel good knowing help is only a push button away.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Thomas!

Sheila Skipwith, VA

My mother is 93. I got this for her. She has had to use it once so far. But has hit the button many times by accident. The operators are always polite and answer very quick. I will continue to have this for her. I can now relax knowing they are there for her 24/7 when I can’t be.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Sheila!

Cathie C Walpole, MA

Great customer service. Equipment is easy to set up and use. I highly recommend this product for an active senior.

Thanks Cathie!

Debra Lang Beverly Hills, FL

Really like this service.They have responded immediately every time i set it off by accident. I know when I need them that they will be there. Thanks for the service.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Debra!

Jack Herrington Holcomb, NY

I have had LifeStation for just a couple months, and have never had an emergency where I needed it. A few times there has been a problem in which the battery did not stay charged for a full day, although they claim battery life “up to” five days. The problem is they use AT&T cell service, and that coverage is rather poor where I am located, so that puts abnormal strain on the battery. I looked at alternatives, hoping to find something with better battery life, and tried MobileHelp, with a 30 day trial period, which I have now returned. MobileHelp was a much more complicated system, and in a side-by-side comparison, the MobileHelp battery life was actually shorter. I had a few conversations with Customer Service for both of these systems, and Life Station was much more satisfactory. I think almost all systems use AT&T, so if that is the case, in my limited experience I think LifeStation is excellent, and I will look no further. It is simple and easy to understand, and Customer Service is accessible and helpful.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jack. You are correct in that almost all medical alert systems use the At&T network, so generally an area that causes problems for one system will most likely cause problems for the others. As their coverage improves, so will our capabilities, but if you feel you are ever having problems with the signal in your area please give us a call and we will do what we can to solve the issue. Thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Louise Goldsmith Concord, CA

When I pushed the button by mistake there was someone on the line immediately. That is the only time I have had contact.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Louise!

R Allen Morgantown, WV

Overall my I will continue to recommend Life Station because it is able to provide coverage for my mother in law out side the home (in the car or at the grocery store). Unfortunately, my mother in law fell on two separate occasions, once in her garage and the other she fell down a hill. In both situations the fall detection did not activate. About two weeks ago (December 2019) I get a call from the Life Station dispatch center saying the her alert was activated and they tried to call my mother in law on her phone and she didn't answer her phone. They proceeded to inform me that EMS was being sent to her home. We called her phone (likely more then one time) and she finally answered. We told her that we got a call from Life Station and she said that she had been sitting on the couch watching TV. She didn't push the bottom on the alert device around her neck or she had she fallen. She didn't receive a call from the device around her neck (which has that capability). Later, we did find out that she received a call from Life Station center. She did't answer because the caller ID didn't show "Life Station", It showed a name that was unrecognizable to her and she considered it a spam call and didn't answer. At this point we can only hope that it will work when it's needed.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback R Allen. We are glad that we were able to speak you regarding your concerns with the fall detection feature. If you ever have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank You

Jan. 22nd, 2020

Lee M Collegeville, PA

Fast response time. Easy to use. Light weight pendant with microphone. Talk into it. No need to be in room with base station.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Lee!

Lucy Melliadis Canton, GA

I think these people are great. Always willing to help with any problem you may have. This system is very good especially for the cost. It offers what you will need most if a situation should arise.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Lucy!

Michael Houdart

Very good so far. Just ordered system. Sales rep answered all questions and was very professional.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Michael!

Jan. 6th, 2020

Denney McGurk

Very large to wear hanging from the neck strap but, surprisingly, not uncomfortable. Have not, yet, had to use it in an emergency. Test seems to indicate that it works.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Denney. We are always exploring opportunities to make our device smaller, but currently we are limited by available technology to do so. Rest assured that as soon as we can shrink the size of the device but still have the same level of protection we will.

Dec. 31st, 2019

Elizahubler Hubler Trion, GA

They do not answer the phone so you can update the information that is not correct

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Eliza. We tried reaching out to you to discuss your review and to help you update your information but were unable to reach you either time. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience at 800-998-2400 and we can help you update whatever information you need. Thank You

Jan. 29th, 2020

Judy Hawkinson Swedesboro, NJ

Very professional, knowledgeable and fun to talk with.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Judy!

Dec. 30th, 2019

David Syme Pompton Lakes, NJ

Very easy to setup and test. Very in expensive for in home use only. Reliable also.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review David!

Dec. 30th, 2019

J. New York, NY

Testing was fine, I haven't used it. Overall, Lifestation is reliable.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review J!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Kathy Ryan Waukesha, WI

I wasn't contacted to provide the quote I requested

Reply from LifeStation

We are sorry that we were not able to speak with you regarding a quote. Our 24/7 customer service line is always available and would love to speak to you regarding any information you are looking for regarding the device. Please give us a call at 800-998-2400 at your earliest convenience and we can walk you through anything you would like to know. Thanks,

Dec. 17th, 2019

Shane Hilto

They deliver on what they advertise. Never had an issue

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Shane!

Dec. 17th, 2019

Frank Tropea Cicero, NY

Easy to use and simple and safe for my elderly parent . Track ability is essential for my specific needs

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Frank!

Dec. 3rd, 2019

Joan E Kolbert Somers, NY

I wear my Life Station phone at all times and receive frequent calls asking if I am OK. If I ask what I have done to alert them, they suggest i speak with a different department. However, this month I fell two times. One late at night in the bathroom and this past Sunday in the parking lot of a store. I was bruised but did not break anything. I was wearing the life Station phone both times. At neither time did I receive a call to find out if I was OK. After the first fall I spoke to a women in the department I was connected to in order to tell her about my fall and that I was paying for fall protection. She told me it does not work all the time and if I was not satisfied I can cancel my service at any time as I had no contract. I consider that very poor customer service.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Joan. We are glad that we were able to speak to you regarding your issues with the fall detection functionality. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call our 24/7 customer service line at 800-998-2400. Thank You

Dec. 4th, 2019

June Thomas Ocala, FL

The first machine was bad and they replaced it but I am handicapped so installing twice was hard for me so they gave me a month free, which made me feel better because I didn't have a machine that month. So far everyone has been nice

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review June!

Margaret moran Elmont, NY

They sent me an email a few weeks ago that I would be hearing from them soon. I 'm still waiting

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Margaret. If you would like to speak to us regarding your any concerns you may have please call our 24/7 customer service line at 800-998-2400. Thank You

Dec. 4th, 2019

sylvia & arny wishner Jericho, NY

FANTASTIC! The staff is very patient,helpful and very knowledgeable.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Sylvia and Arny!

Angie Knox, IN

I received this For my 85 yr old grandmother. Which I did not work in her area! Which was very frustrated! We worked with customer service to try to getting working which unsuccessful!! So I called to return item I have to pay to ship it back!! That is unreal to me all company’s have return shipping!!!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for this information Angie. From what I can see you have already spoken to Customer Service about returning the Device and have been informed to call back for the refund when the device has been properly returned to the warehouse. That being said, there is nothing else I can do for you since you have already returned the unit. After you call when the device is returned there should be no issues in getting your refund. Thank You

Eva Anders Abilene, TX

the person i got on the phone was great. she answered all my questions and told me some things i had not thought of. i got this for my husband.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Eva!

Nov. 8th, 2019