Maxlend

4.9

Susie I zaguirre Miami, FL

Horrible company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! No matter how desperate you are. If you do you will be paying back your loan for a very long time. They are thieves! I got a $500 loan and have paid back$ 916 and change. I was told I would stop paying in November. When I called at the end of October I was told I still had 6more payments left! So my $500 loan will really be $2000 loan. I will not pay this company another dime and am seeking legal action.

Juan` Ramirez Orlando, FL

Gave me a quick loan and saved my day, good servuce so far

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Juan` Ramirez, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jul. 19th, 2022

Sherry hoekstra San Antonio, TX

Quick and the money was in my account by 5am the next morning

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Sherry, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jun. 16th, 2022

Linda McNichols Chicago, IL

I had several loans with your company. All of a sudden I couldnt get another one.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Linda, We appreciate you sharing your experience. The terms of our loans are determined by many different factors within our underwriting process. You should have received information from us regarding your last loan via email within 24 hours after your application was submitted. In the future, if you do not receive this email - or if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your experience – please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jun. 16th, 2022

traci Hayden Hamilton, OH

I was not clear that it would be a biweekly payment, Im in worse shape now. Wish Id have NEVER contacted your company

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Traci, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here, but we would like to get the details of your experience so that we can properly escalate your concerns. We will be reaching out within 48 hours for more information about your experience. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, you can chat with us 24/7 by logging in to your MaxLend account. We are also available via email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-201-4677

Jennifer Roberts Pensacola, FL

Quick and easy service friendly staff. Quick application

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Marcia Coleman Dayton, OH

They really try to work with on your loan

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Marcia, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It was a pleasure serving you. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Hila Boyer Wichita, KS

Interest is too high but Cust Svc is good to work with

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Hila, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! Kindly keep in mind that we provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 10th, 2022

K B Fayetteville, NC

Easy process from start to finish. Service reps are polite and knowledgeable.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Apr. 6th, 2022

Marius Morgan Washington, DC

Definitely helps me when I’m in a crunch and the rates are decent

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Marius, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Apr. 6th, 2022

Debbie Matteson Clermont, FL

There very understanding and easy to talk to .I would do business with them again if I need to.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Debbie, thanks for the excellent review. It was a pleasure serving you. We’re here whenever you need us. You can contact us anytime at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336.

JoMar Wilson Silver Spring, MD

I like the convenience and simplicity whwn applying best, dislike the interest rate the most.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi JoMar, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Kindly remember we provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Melodie Stokes Dickson, TN

I was low on money for the holidays and one call fixed it all. Thank you MaxLend

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Melodie, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Dec. 22nd, 2021

Corina Donahue Seabrook, NH

Called got approved for the loan gave them the name of my bank, confirmed everything with my bank, and was told I was all set.. than just before I was suppose to get it was told they don’t work with my bank anymore

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Corina, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are sorry that you were dissatisfied with the level of service you received. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and want to assure you that we are taking the appropriate steps to address your concerns internally. We will be reaching out within 48 hours for more information about your experience. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, please feel free to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Lori Baker Columbus, OH

Very kind and courteous. They are there when I need them. I would definitely recommend them! Thank you Maxlend!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Lori, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Nov. 17th, 2021

Kyle Dishman Broken Arrow, OK

DO NOT USE MAXLEND without paying attention to the amount going toward the principle!!!! Don't go for the money!! I have paid what was borrowed plusl without hardly any forgiveness from MaxLend themselves. They are making a killing off dummies like me!!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Kyle, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. In addition to including terms, conditions, and costs in our loan documents, we have representatives who can explain these details fully and answer any questions. Please keep in mind that you have more options other than following your payment schedule to the end. If you would like to discuss these options once again, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Carole Lee Oklahoma City, OK

Borrowed less than $500 in January. I get paid bi-weekly. They take $113 out of my account every time I get paid. It is now September and they are still taking money out of my account. If I could give them zero stars, I would. Find another way to get money. This one will drain you and your bank account.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Carole, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. In addition to including terms, conditions, and costs in our loan documents, we have representatives who can explain these details fully and answer any questions. Please keep in mind that you have more options other than following your payment schedule to the end. If you would like to discuss these options once again, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Sep. 4th, 2020

Christine Bentley Vernon Hills, IL

Horrible horrible company to deal with. Have been trying for the last 3 days to pay off my Son's loan and given the complete run around. Every time we call, we need something else, they never receive the faxes, etc. They do not want you pay off early so they can keep collecting the finance charges. DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THEM

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Christine, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

carol Kansas City, KS

I received a letter from this company claiming I owed them $490 but I have never heard of them and have not taken out a pay day loan in abut 10 years. I supposed to have taken out a loan in 2015. Five years ago. I really can't rate them b/c I don't know who they are.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback. For security reasons, we cannot discuss account specifics here. Please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday – Friday at 855.201.4677 and one of our representatives will be available to assist you.

Shantellel Deacon Opa-locka, FL

I wish I could give zero Stars no matter how desperate you are for a loan do not use this company I borrowed $450 they do not explain to you that girls interest every day on a $450 loan paid back almost $1,700 do not use this company!

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Deacon, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Patricia Miamisburg, OH

The loan amount i had to pay back I should have my head examined . I borrowed only $650.00 dollars and have paid back the $650.00 plus another $1,000.00 in about 3 months is how much they got from me. I cannot recommend these places. I am ashamed to say this is my second time. Don t get hooked.

Sharon Carson City, MI

Told me my loan of 900 would only go for 6 months. Did not see pay schedule up front. Have been paying over 400 a month for the past 7 months on a 900 dollar loan and have 2 more payments to go. This has caused a huge financial strain for me. I m a widow on social security disability with a very thin budget. B wary.

Dee Rock Point, MD

They are definitely a rip off, scam artist, all of it. They do not explain the interest in full. They talk around words and charge you 3 times of your loan. Please do not use them. They loan you the money same or next day, but you will pay for it dearly. It is illegal what they do. Please be ware

Brenda Middletown, OH

This is the worst. I borrowed 800.00. I paid 295.00 for 3 months. My payoff was 994.00. This is the worst I have ever been a part of. It is a ripoff. Run run run.... Do not use them . I am in more debt. I gave them one star because zero was not a choice.

Jill Williams Wallace, NC

I would prefer to choose my payment dates.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Jill, Thank you for sharing your feedback. MaxLend provides loans up to $3,000, and your scheduled due date depends on multiple factors, including how your salary is distributed. We are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday

Feb. 16th, 2022

Nick Duerst Theodosia, MO

Lied after I paid off my lian they told me I qualify for 1850 at 8 percent.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Nick, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here, but we would like to get the details of your experience so that we can properly escalate your concerns. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677 to discuss. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Stephanie Forest Hill, MD

Bc I felt like they were giving me the run around and I ended up canceling the loan bc of it

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here, but we would like to get the details of your experience so that we can properly escalate your concerns. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677 to discuss. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Geraldine Epps Charlotte, NC

Customer service and their willingness.to help people

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Geraldine Epps, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

May. 18th, 2022

Thomas Sanchez Dallas, TX

People are very helpful and good service

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Thomas Sanchez, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent service! It was a pleasure serving you. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

May. 18th, 2022

Ted Tarbox NM

Very easy to use Easy to apply for and easy payments

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Ted, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

May. 16th, 2022

Nancy Brandel O'Fallon, MO

Very professional and helpful. They were polite.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Nancy Brandel, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our professional customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Gen Panlaqui

Costumer support are very kind, helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Gen, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our Excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Cecelia Parker Houston, TX

Excellent, fast service. I had my loan approved in minutes.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Cecelia, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Keshawna Burkhalter

Nice customer service. Clear and adequate communication. Easy to use!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Keshawna, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Debra Black

The service was very fast. Customer service was very helpful

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Debra, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process and our excellent customer service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Antonio Brown Orlando, FL

great let u no everything of how its going with loan process very quick

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Antonio, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jan. 19th, 2022

robert wentz Columbus, OH

I was able to get the loan that I needed.the person I talked to was very helpful.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Robert, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Kimyata Moore Philadelphia, PA

Maxlend approved me for a personal loan and I received the money my account just when I needed it

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Kimyata, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4675. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Johnathan Mandel ,

Got me a loan quick and payments are easy to make and customer service helped me wjen needed

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Johnathan, Thank you for commending our effort with your 5 star rating! We take pride in having great customer service. It is so great to hear our staff assisted when you were in need and that the process was easy. Anytime you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff at (877) 936-4336.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Deanna Bailey Gilbert, AZ

I am disabled and they said they could help me $175 loan based of my dad and now $853 is due I only get $800 I'm to lose everything I just wanted to get to take my son to the zoo

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Deanna, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback. For your security, we do not post private account details here. Your concern will be escalated to management for further review. Please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

DAWN JACKSON Sanford, FL

Excellent company and customer service repeat customer

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Dawn, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Steven Hodgdon Norway, ME

Good place to get a loan and the payments are reasonable.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Steven, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jan. 18th, 2022

Sandra I Ramirez Baltimore, MD

I like how nice the costumer service people are.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Sandra, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jan. 18th, 2022

carmen candelario Dallas, TX

Polite employees know there job helpful fast

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Carmen, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Buck Nashville, TN

Very good service. Took a little time but worth it. Let’s Go Brandon!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Buck, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our services. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Alice Kelly Aurora, CO

Nice people and good customer service. Excellent for when your in a bind

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Alice, Thank you for commending our effort with your 5 star rating! We take pride in having great customer service. It is so great to hear our staff provides good customer service. Anytime you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff at (877) 936-4336.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Solange Phoenix, AZ

Interest rate is way too high it's a scam

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Solange, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Brad Lowe Bowling Green, OH

Paying 6k on a 1500 loan. Need I say more?

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. We will be reaching out within 48 hours for more information about your experience. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, please feel free to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 24th, 2022

Alisha Welch Charlotte, NC

The cash was quick it didn't take long to get approved

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Alisha, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Kandice Castille Fort Worth, TX

Fast service. Funds was in my account faster than I thought

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Kandice, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Nov. 29th, 2021