Maxlend

4.9

John lilly Kansas City, MO

Money real quick and everyone I've ever talked to is real friendly.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi John, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick process and excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Shannon Busby Hollister, MO

The fees are rediculous I have made 2 payments and the total just goes up that makes no sense at all

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Shannon, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Jan. 12th, 2022

Vincent Jamison Orangeburg, SC

Great staff, very professional when dealing with customers. Very appreciative of what they did for me.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Vincent Jamison, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

May. 18th, 2022

Herb Lewin Dunedin, FL

It’s easy to do business with MaxLend, and Customer Service is always professional, helpful and courteous…

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Herb, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our easy service and excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Apr. 14th, 2022

EDWARD PERKINS Centreville, MD

This company is a rip off I was in a Desperate situation I borrow $875 I paid them a total of $925 so far as I looked at the terms and agreements to pay back the $875 it would be $4000 and some change before the $875 was paid back this not right this company has put me in debt do not far from this company is a complete rip off

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Edward, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Carol Hutson Arlington, TX

I like being able to pay my loan down while paying my payments it makes it easier to pay off the loan

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Carol, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Trevor Cozad IA

Trying to pay down the loan by calling in dose not work. Way to hard to understand the people. Then there is a delay in the call. It fells like you don’t want people to pay down the loan so you can make the max money as possible. I will not use maxlend again. 1. To hard to pay loan down. 2. Only way to pay extra on the loan is to call in. ( and then there is an excuse of why they can not take payment) 3. Costumer service is very unpleasant to deal with. (Takes way to long just to not resolve the issue)

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Trevor, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are sorry that you were dissatisfied with the level of service you received. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and want to assure you that we are taking the appropriate steps to address your concerns internally. We will be reaching out within 48 hours for more information about your experience. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, you can chat with us 24/7 by logging in to your MaxLend account. We are also available via email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-201-4677 from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Gail Maxwell Spring, TX

I am currently paying Maxlend back on a loan of $500. I was recommended by lendup, a wonderful company! I will never use maxlend again. Atronomical fees. I called to get my payoff amount and it's way more than the amount online. 6 months of payments and my payoff is 472.00! Please do not respond with the same old mumbo jumbo! Please provide real responses.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Gail, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates, and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Jan. 31st, 2022

Destiny Stone Middletown, OH

Money comes fast but they go so quick you don't know how much your payments are until the end and can't choose payment options just when u get paid and I cant get anyone to tell me if I am enrolled in auto pay or not

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Destiny, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Jan. 19th, 2022

Regina Y Grant Richmond, KY

Maxlend was there to help me when nobody else would. They will will work with you anyway they can. I give them a 💯 thanks Maxlend 😊

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Regina, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jan. 7th, 2022

Rachel Santana

My husband put in for a loan got approved and we haven't received the $$. The loan was approved on a Friday we were told we would have the funds Monday morning. He called and spoke with 3 different people whom said wait until 5pm then they will contact the bank.. the bank closes at 5pm... im already being charged interest on a loan that I have not received. Hopefully the $$ will be deposited today but it has been more than 8 hours and still no funds... I was hoping to be like all the other reviews that I got the funding in an hour bc if that was the case this would be 5 stars.. im disappointed

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here, but we would like to get the details of your experience so that we can properly escalate your concerns. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677 to discuss. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Nov. 17th, 2021

HMM Monroe, NC

We have used them before and had NO problems. So when we needed some money with all this quarantine business we didn't hesitate to get a loan through them. This time is a different story unfortunately..... they have continued to take the payment out on the OPPOSITE week then planned. Which results in overdrawing our bank account and having to pay overdraft fees with the bank. When calling to fix that problem either were told it will be fixed or for some reason they can never get the computer system to work properly and pull up our account. BUT we have been just dealing with it and trying to get the loan paid off. Recently they took out a HUGE chunk of money which was not the agreed bi-weekly amount (which we have been paying even on the wrong week). I don't care what situation we are in we will never use this company again. Even with the high interest rate and everything I was ok with it all for the simple fact that we used them before with no problem and they can quickly get us money. Never again though, and not that I am asked regularly for a recommended loan company but if I am I will make sure to tell whoever to stay FAR AWAY from this one.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here, but we would like to get the details of your experience so that we can properly escalate your concerns. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677 to discuss. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Vanity Nowell Virginia Beach, VA

I would give a half a star if I could. I recently took out a loan for $500. When navigating the website you are unable to pay a different payment amount other than the loan in full. I called customer service because although they take a amount of $125 every two weeks since september, my account was still reflecting a balance of $611 as of October 14. When I called customer service the repersentative state that the minimum amount payment of $125 has interest of $120 that is applied to the account so in actuality only $5 is going towards the actual account. So in conclusion, instead of paying off the loan within 4-6 months, this loan is now taking 9 months with a whopping total of $1100. A complete RIP OFF and not worth it!

Reply from Maxlend

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Vanity! We appreciate your honest review and are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations. To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here. We will reach out to you to gather more details about your experience and ensure your concerns are appropriately addressed. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, you can chat with us 24/7 by logging in to your MaxLend account. We are also available via email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-201-4677

Oct. 20th, 2021

Ronny Falks Houston, TX

One good thing about this company was that it was a quick and easy approval and I got the money the next day. One of the bad things was the extremely high interest rates, but that was all on me. I knew that ahead of time. What I did find strange, was when I paid the loan off in bulk early. No where on the website lets you make a payment early or in full without calling a representative. I found that to be odd and inconvenient. I called customer service and the person I spoke to, did not give me that feel of security with my payment I made with her. I had to enter my card number on keypad of my phone two times and she could not get it to work. Something about her portal not working, so it had to be done manually. I then gave my card number and at no time did she ask what kind of card I was using , nor read the number back to make sure she received it right, or keep me on the line to see if the transaction went through. I also had to ask about receiving an email showing my receipt of payment. Just not the kind of professionalism from customer service at a lending company I would expect. I don't think I will be using Maxlend again in the future.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback. For your security, we do not post private account details here. Your concern will be escalated to management for further review. Please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

May. 27th, 2021

anna Jacksonville, FL

Stuff is very understanding very easy to talk with and to let you know what you’re getting yourself into before you get into it so I will definitely give them a five star

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Anna, Thank you for commending our effort with your 5 star rating! We take pride in having great customer service. It is so great to hear our process is easy and understandable. Anytime you have any questions or need any assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff at (877) 936-4336.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Destiny Garn Bowling Green, OH

Maxlend robs people of their money. Had I known what they were about before I agreed to receive the loan I would never have accepted it. I took out a $600 loan and they were debiting my account $84.21 every week. I called after making the payments for two months wondering why I still have so many payments. They said that they charge fees daily to have the loan. So each week when you are paying year $100 they are taking only $2 and putting the rest of it towards fees. I had to pay another 720 to just pay off my loan and be done with them totaling my amount paid to $1500 for a $600 loan. Had I kept making payments I would’ve paid them close to $3000. This site should be shut down and prosecuted for robbing people.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Destiny, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Caroline Lilly Stratton, CO

This company is crazy. I qualified for $650, I appreciate that since I needed the help at the time. Spoke with the rep that only said “your payments will be $85, but I need you to go log in and e sign” NEVER once telling me my payments were $85 every week for the next 6 months or that my interest rate was 600+ percent, or that I “authorize” them to sign my name on checks to withdraw money from my accounts, didn’t even tell me what I was e signing...yeah, I signed a contract without even knowing it and they WILL call your workplace without even trying your personal number. Even if they are told not to.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Caroline, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Vanessa Healey Denver, CO

Hello my name is Vanessa Healey, I borrowed about $ 600.00 for these people. It came time to almost be done with my payment, I needed additional help so we made a plan to make a final plan of 150.00. So my last payment came out on the 19th now they took another payment today . Then set a text message to me that told me I am 15days late. When I called them they told me that it was in the notes that my last and final payment is for August the 2nd . This is not true they said my last payment was on the 19th of July. Now they turned around and say in fact my last payment is today, and then sent me a text message that said I am 15 days past due. How dare they take advantage of this single Mom the loan was not worth it. My fight for my money is not worth it. Do not go with this company they are scammers. They are not worth even the one star I had to give them due to the system. Horrible company!

GLEN Indianapolis, IN

I'm am very disappointed. This company is a scam they are thieves. The company's goal is to steal as much of your money as possible. I borrowed 1000.00 they said I have 6 Payments of 523.35 WTF .I agreed to pay them and All they wanted to do is tell me what I'm going to pay if I paid today it would be 1500 plus the 523.35 but I don't have that kind of money. These people are not going to do anything except steal YOUR MONEY. NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE DON'T I REPEAT DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE THEY LIE STEAL AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE going to do I SAID THAT'S NOT HAPPENING DIRTY ROTTEN Liars thieves THEY PRAY ON THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED BUT WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T EVEN CALL THESE PREDATORS

Mimi Betancourt Englishtown, NJ

These people are criminals! How can they live with themselves ripping off people who are in need. Completely misleading. Completely unjustified and dishonest! I wanted to take out a loan for $900 and was on the phone with a rep for quite some time trying to get her to give me an exact interest rate number of this loan. After much time, she told me i would pay $20 on every $100, so I would be paying back $180 on the $900. I agreed, but in order to get the loan, i had to sign a contract online first and then they would send me the contract with the payment arrangement. After months of bi weekly payments automatically deducted from my account, I realized the loan should have been paid in full. I go online to check the account status and it said is had recurring payments still due every 2 weeks of $260 until November! So I would actually be paying $4000 in interest on a $900 loan. Who the HECK does that?! No one in their right mind would do such a thing when you're taking the loan to get out of a debt in the first place! For the record. I have paid back the $900 and another $260 on top of that. So my debt is paid but they are threatening to send this to collections and have called my job two days in row. I want to stop this company from hurting people. They should not be allowed to this! Aren't there any laws to protect me, us?!! . They are a FRAUD. Women working for this company on top of that! Shame on them for scamming people for a living. What goes around comes around ladies. MIMI

Disappointed Teacher

MaxLend is horrible. They lie on the phone and never mention the interest rate and how SKYROCKETED it is. Rude people, no respect for people with financial stress, very disappointing. I would NEVER recommend them-even to my worst enemy. We paid over double to borrow some money-they know they are scamming people and do not give a care about anyone but themselves. They are accountable for all of the innocent folks they have tricked. We are still in debt because they added to our financial burden, instead of relieving it. Both my husband and I are hardworking and contribute back to the society-they even lied about being an Indian Reservation. Later, we found out that indeed they are affiliated with one and their laws are somewhat different-so that is how they keep getting away with hurting their borrowers. The only reason I gave 1 start is because I was unable to select a 0.

Patty Zephyrhills, FL

Do not borrow $ from this company do something else it's a rip off I borrowed $925.00 because I needed repairs on my car so I could get to work and I needed it fast I already missed a week of work do to my car being out of commission anyway by the time it a all said and done I'll be paying back $3,600.00 on a $925.00 borrowed loan well that's not going to happen I paid 1,200 back to the company I cancelled the auto debit so no more $ is coming out my acct they can take me to court I guess but there not getting another dime from me I feel this business is awful and they take advantage of people in a bad situation.

Michael Woodruff

Terrible customer service. They overcharged, taken $800 so far and say I owe $1000 still. Can't get ahold of anyone

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Michael, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. We will be reaching out within 48 hours for more information about your experience. If you prefer to speak with us sooner, you can chat with us 24/7 by logging in to your MaxLend account. We are also available via email at [email protected] or by phone at 855-201-4677

Apr. 8th, 2022

Dexter Clark Washington, DC

Easy and fast - the rates are really too high - need a better return

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Dexter, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Cynthia Wade Houston, TX

They have low interest rate on their loans

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Barbara prince Pelion, SC

Easy application n fast approval, great when in a pinch

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Barbara, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Oscar Las Vegas, NV

Fast and professional. Great customer service.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Oscar, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Michael Williams Apopka, FL

Easy process, helped me in a time of need. Got funds rather quickly.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Michael, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Debra Jorae Germantown, MD

Maxlend always is there for you! The service is excellent!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Debra, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoy our excellent service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Valerie Tate Burt Gwynn Oak, MD

great service, fast, accurate, friendly

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Valerie, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our easy process and excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Tanika V Shaw Kansas City, MO

The finance charge is ridiculous but the convenience of the loan is good

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Tanika, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

David B. Moseby Asheville, NC

Good Customer Service Professionalism Kindness Courtesy

Reply from Maxlend

Hi David, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process along with our excellent customer service! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Erica Juarez San Antonio, TX

Fast and easy! The process was painless!

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Erica, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process along with our excellent service! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Stacey Battancourt Hot Springs, MT

Customer service easy to apply great incentives

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Stacey, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Gregory Phillips New Bern, NC

Great customer service and loan options available

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Gregory, We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. Thank you for an outstanding review! We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Kristina Wright McAlester, OK

The customer service rep was extremely helpful.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Kristina, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our excellent customer service! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Phillip Stiegman Sierra Vista, AZ

They are exceptional with ease of use and prompt

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Phillip, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to always serve you! If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Bono Charlotte, NC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. INTEREST IS 500%! THEY TELL YOU YOU CAN AGREE TO A PAYMENT PLAN TO PAYOFF AMOUNT BORROWED BUT THEY LIE ABOUT THE INTEREST RATE. I BORROWED $250 WHICH WILL BE 1,400 BY AUGUST. DO. NOT. USE. THIS. COMPANY. YOU WILL BE STRESSED AND CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF THEM DONT DO IT.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan, and the loan agreements we provide detail the overall cost of the loan, finance charge, loan term, scheduled due dates and payment amounts. A copy of your loan agreement is available to you at any time by logging into your MaxLend account, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. Please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Jan. 19th, 2022

Lisa Kates Black Mountain, NC

Very easy process. The customer service person was very helpful & took the time to explain & answer my questions.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Lisa, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. It is great to hear you enjoyed our professional customer service. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Jan. 18th, 2022

Antonio Barleston Tallahassee, FL

Process of applying for loans is easy . only thing I really don’t like is the interest rate is really too high. I do understand that you can pay back any amount that you want to reduce the fees.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Antonio, Thank you for an outstanding review! We take great pride in providing the best possible service experience for our customers. We provide alternative payment options that may help to reduce the overall cost of the loan. It is great to hear you enjoyed our quick and easy process, and we are here to discuss the terms of your loan with you in more detail. If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 877-936-4336. We’re available 24 hours a day.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Ken Beall Laurel, MD

I tried several times to contact them in regards to paying off my loan a day before another payment was due and requested 2 call backs with no success. They ignored my requests to talk to me so that I would be forced to pay another week of interest. I sent them a nasty email threatening to sue after waiting 6 1/2 hours for my call backs. 1 minute later they called me. I still don't know whether they'll process the payment for the entire loan without stealing more money. This was an emergency and I will NEVER use this company again. They are the sleaziest crooks I have ever done business with.

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Ken, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us! To ensure your privacy, we cannot discuss account details here. Please feel free to share your detailed feedback with us by calling 855-201-4677. We’re available from 7AM – 7PM CT, Monday – Friday.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Debbie Chappell Wilmington, NC

0 star rating. This company is a rip off, they don't tell you the truth at the time of the loan. Who gets to charge that kind of interest? They can't seem to get their story straight. I see the reviews on the Better Business Bureau that are horrific. Obviously, they don't do business on American terms, it is based on their tribal terms. Did anyone notice that their replies to the reviews are an automated statement? That speaks volumes of how legitimate this business must be. DON'T DO BUSINSS WITH THEM!!!!! (unless you are filthy rich)

Reply from Maxlend

Hi Debbie, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. In addition to including terms, conditions, and costs in our loan documents, we have representatives who can explain these details fully and answer any questions. Please keep in mind that you have more options other than following your payment schedule to the end. If you would like to discuss these options once again, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Mandy Wiseman Westminster, CO

Would leave zero stars if possible. I wish I had looked them up before I took the loan. The interest rates are basically extortion. I took out a $600 loan --> my first four payments totaled $703 I called to have them direct debit my remaining principal balance of $660 To pay off the loan, I was told I would need to pay $836 , my $600 loan cost me $1539. Had I let payments continue as scheduled, I would have paid $3,254 for my $600 loan.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Mandy, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Zo Chicago, IL

If I could do give negative stars I would. This is the sleaziest company I've ever done business with. Their customer support is basically support in name alone. Their interest rates are OUTRAGEOUS and intentionally vaguely explained by the reps. They will delay your application processing until after the deadline for same day funding if you express frustration towards their operational process so you have to pay more in interest. Avoid at all costs.

Reply from Maxlend

Hello Zo, We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We realize this can be an expensive form of borrowing. With this in mind, we dutifully inform all customers about the terms of their loan. We have representatives who can explain the loan terms and answer any questions. Plus, our loan agreements specify the overall cost of the loan, APR, and payment schedule in the “Customer Installment Loan Agreement” section. If you would like to download a copy of your loan agreement, which also includes all the repayment options available, you can do so from your account page on our website www.maxlend.com. If you have outstanding questions or concerns, please contact us from 7AM – 7PM CT Monday through Friday at 855.201.4677 or email us directly at [email protected] for further assistance.

Jon Bryan, TX

For a loan of $1000 they wanted 8 payments of $541 plus 1 payment of $267. So for a loan of $1,000 they were asking for over $4,500 over 9 months. They tried to brow beat me into agreeing to it. They were very deceptive in how they explained things as well. I am sad that there might be a person that would fall for these people. What a complete and vile scam. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Cyndie Stryker Denver, CO

WAY too much interest. It says that you are paying approx. 24.00 per 100.00. So I got a loan for 500.00. thought my interest was going to be 120.00. no my interest on a 500.00 loan is over 2000.00. i have to pay 119.00 for 18 installment payments. this is a rip off. I though interest rates this high was illegal. and then to throw us off with saying its 24.00 for every 100.00 is a blantant lie. RUN, DONT USE THIS COMPANY. ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sallie Portland, OR

I borrowed 175.00 and was told my payback would be 1 payment of 59.00 and 2 payments of 95.00. That seemed like a reasonable amount of interest on a small loan. This morning I got a payment schedule by email that stated I owe 7 more 95.00 payments!!! I paid 250.00 and still owe 162.00!!!?? When I mentioned that I was stopping payments until I spoke with my attorney, the "receptionist" got mad. She said you were told about 9 payments blah blah blah. I will pay the 162.00 and remember this very expensive lesson. DON'T USE MAXLEND!!!

Sharon Finley Corpus Christi, TX

Took out $400 and after making 9 out of 18 payments of $95 each I called today to make an early pay off. The schedule of loan payments showed a much lower principle balance than what I was told my payoff would be. Even after almost $900 of payments, my early payoff amount was still higher than the amount I borrowed. So basically after making 50% of my loan payments not a penny went against principal.

Jill Matawan, NJ

I was totally ripped off by this company. Not only did they take advantage of my husband and I, but they didn't even explain the amount of interest to us correctly. We we're told that they charge $25 per $100 in interest TOTAL!!! Not true, that's the amount of interest accumulated each time its paid!!! I feel so bad for anyone that is left with no options and is looking for a loan. I got $700 and they got almost $2000 of my hard earned money and my principal was still $875 after almost 6 months of on time payments!! I am totally disgusted. Stay away from Maxlend.com!!!

Mike Cleveland, OH

This is the worst company to go to for a short term loan. I wish that I had had time to do some research at the time I needed the loan, because I would've never chose this company. Near the end of the loan I wanted to do an early pay off and found out that none of the monies applied to the loan over a 7 month period had been applied to the principle balance of the loan!?! In fact, I owed more than the original loan with only 4 payments left!!! How is that possible? I do not recommend this company to anyone under any circumstances.